Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Substitute Teacher  (Read 16688 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Substitute Teacher
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 04:15:48 PM »
"Here we go. I need to go to the supply closet. You can help me carry some things. OK?"

"Sure!" he said, enthusiastically.

On the way back from the supply closet, he insisted on carrying everything. He wouldn't let me carry a thing.

"I wish all high school boys could be as nice and gentlemanly as you," I said. He just smiled.

I was still having some trouble climbing the stairs in that dress, and as I reached the top step, one of my high heels came right off my foot. Johnny tried to pick it up, but his arms were full of school supplies.

"That's OK! I got it!" I said. "Just because I wear a dress, I'm not completely helpless, you know."

Alana

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 04:20:31 PM »
When I got my shoe back on, Johnny kept looking at me like there was something wrong. I asked him what it was.

"Your skirt is all wrinkled," he said.

Alana

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 04:25:10 PM »
"Oh. Thank you, Johnny. I didn't even notice that. I'm just not used to wearing dresses this tight. This dress is going to be up around my neck before you know it."

After I straightened my skirt, we made our way back to the classroom, and he helped me put the school supplies away.

"Is there anything else I could do for you?" he asked.

"Yes. Get an A on the test tomorrow," I said, and winked.

"Yes, Ma'am!" he said, and ran out the door. Now, if that boy wasn't going home to study all evening, then I'm no teacher.

The next morning I laid down the law to my wife. No more tight dresses. I chose a pretty purple floral dress with a loose, flowing skirt.

As always, Johnny was there first thing in the morning to see me in the hallway.

"Hello, Mrs. Williams. That's a beautiful dress you're wearing. It's really pretty!"

"Why thank you, Johnny. You are so sweet! I wish my spouse were as nice as you!"

Alana

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 04:29:50 PM »
"He's crazy if he doesn't think you look beautiful in that pretty dress."

"Well, I took your advice, and I made up my mind I wouldn't allow him to make me wear a tight dress every day if I didn't want to. This one is nice and comfortable."

I turned to go to class. Some idiot had left a wastepaper basket out in the hallway. I almost walked right into it. I tried to sidestep, and I lost my balance in my high heels, and fell right on the floor.

I was mad. It's embarrassing to do something like that in front of a student. But I was mindful of the fact that I was supposed to be a woman, and I thought the ladylike thing to do would be to laugh the whole thing off.

I smiled up at Johnny, and said, "Oh well, at least I didn't lose my high heels. Help me up, would you, please?"

Alana

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 04:34:35 PM »
Johnny helped me up, and as I got to my feet I kind of fell forward onto him for a second. Our bodies touched, and I put my hand on his shoulder to steady myself.

"Thank you, Johnny," I said. He excused himself, and left. He seemed nervous.

At class, it seemed as though the boys were a bit more rowdy. They didn't stare at me quite as much as before, in my loose fitting dress. But I didn't care. It was worth it, as long as I didn't have to put up with their creepy stares. Anyway, I had a test to administer.

After class Johnny dropped by, but I had a lot of tests to grade and I told him I couldn't talk to him.

"I could help you grade your tests."

"Oh, that is so sweet of you, Johnny! You are so helpful! But I'm afraid this is something I have to do by myself. But it's wonderful of you to be so thoughtful."

The next day I picked out a maroon dress with a fairly long, full skirt, that wouldn't look out of place in "Little House on the Prairie." I should've had a bonnet to go with it.

Every morning Johnny seemed to make it his business to pass me in the hallway on the way to class. It didn't matter if I was early or late, he was always there, and this morning was no exception.

"That is such a pretty dress you're wearing, Mrs. Williams. You just look beautiful!"

Alana

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2017, 03:47:15 PM »
"Oh thank you, Johnny! Why can't my husband say nice things like that to me? Maybe I should get rid of Mr. Williams, and you can be my husband!"

"OK!"

Students can never get too much encouragement from their teachers. Forming a close relationship with a teacher can only increase a student's desire to succeed academically.

I asked Johnny to see me at the end of the day, because I had a little surprise for him.

The boys in my class were being rowdy, again. It wasn't easy to get them to settle down.

"Class? Let's begin," I said, standing up front, holding my ever-present ruler.

No one paid any attention to me. I stood with my hands on my hips, trying to look a little sexy and coquettish, just to get their attention. But no one would ever think I’d look sexy in a dress like that.

"Class? Can we get started?"

Alana

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2017, 03:54:37 PM »
Finally I just slapped the ruler against the desk until they quieted down. Another good reason to carry a ruler.

Classes for the day went fine after that. At the end of the day, Johnny dropped by, as I'd asked him to.

"I've got something for you," I said, holding his test behind my back.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender