Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Family's New Maid  (Read 23526 times)

Jemina004

• Princess
The Family's New Maid
« on: July 02, 2017, 01:42:52 AM »
Hello! I decided to do something different here. There's no ABDL in this story, rather it's about a sissy being dominated by his mother and siblings. Also, I tend to switch from first person to third person for different stories, so I thought I'd try first person here. I hope you like it!

"Nicky I need you to..." My mother said, opening the door without knocking, as usual.

We both froze for several seconds as we saw each other. The fact that my mother was seeing me take a picture of my butt (which was covered by a sexy lime green thong) to send to my boyfriend, was enough to drive out intelligent thought. All that remained was a paralyzing sense of panic.

My mother was experiencing something similar, but I could see that she was going to be quicker to recover. My mother, whose name was Miranda, was 37 years old and was still quite sexy, despite having had three children. Plenty of men were attracted to her long, dark hair, bright green eyes, and impressive chest, considering her tall and slender body. But any time she had that wasn't spent with us was spent working.

"What...what are you doing?" My mother asked slowly, her eyes still wide.

"N-Nothing." I stammered blankly.

"Is that your sister's underwear?...And you were taking a picture?" My mother asked, her brow furrowing. It was always a prelude to an angry outburst.

"N-No!" I denied shakily.

By now I had recovered enough to try to pull my pants up, but that led to me dropping the phone. Because of my still-frozen brain, I tried to pick the phone up before buttoning my pants, which led to them falling again and exposing the thong. While I was doing this unintentional slapstick, my mother's shock was fading. Anger seemed to be replacing it.

"Give me the phone!" My mother growled at me.

Usually it was my younger brother who was on the receiving end of "The Growl", as we termed it. It was the noise my mother made when one of us had really pushed her buttons, and a spanking practically always followed. I abandoned my futile efforts to both pull up my pants and hold the phone, and I held it out to her as she strode right up to me.

My mother grabbed the phone from me and looked at the screen. The messaging app I was using showed that I had indeed taken a picture of my thong-covered butt, and whatever my secret boyfriend, Xander, had said in response. My mother looked back up at me and I shrank from the look in her bright green eyes.

"What did I say to Zoe about what would happen if she sexted anyone?" My mother asked in a faux calm voice. A tiny part of my brain was amazed that she was aware of the term.

"Y-You said you'd give her the s-spanking of a lifetime." I answered, no longer able to look at her directly.

"That's right. And although I didn't think I had to tell her brother the same thing, you should have known it applies to you too." My mother said, putting my phone in the back pocket of her jeans.

"I-I'm sorry." I stammered, reaching down once again to pull my pants up.

"Not yet you're not!" My mother growled as she grabbed my upper arm, forcing me to abandon my efforts.

Jemina004

• Princess
Re: The Family's New Maid
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 01:48:26 AM »
Second part of the backlog! The backlog that isn't very long at all!

A few seconds later, my mother had sat down on the edge of my bed and pulled me over her knee. I kicked my legs in a burst of fear, but my legs were tangled in my pants. I struggled for a moment, but quickly found out that I was inescapably in her grip. Words were all I had left.

"M-Mom! I'm 17! You can't spank me anymore!" I claimed feebly, despite all evidence to the contrary.

"You think so?" My mother asked calmly as she raised her hand.

I cringed preemptively, but was still shocked by the pain of her first smack. It echoed through the room and forced a loud cry from me. The second smack came down after that, and my mother quickly settled into a rhythm.

*CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK*

It didn't take long for tears to form in my eyes, and before I knew it, I was bawling. Any efforts I made to get away were just as futile as before, and I was only able to form two thoughts in the midst of the burning pain raining down from my mother's hand. The first thought was that I desperately wished I had picked a less sexy pair of Zoey's panties to wear. Her thong provided absolutely no protection to my sensitive ass.

The second thought was that I really, really wished my mother had shut the door. The smacks and cries coming from my room were sure to draw the attention of my brother and sister. Sure enough, I heard the sound of two people hurrying upstairs. I tried to blink away the tears from my face, but had no luck stopping their flow.

"Holy shit!" My brother Caleb said, laughing as he took in the sight of me laying across my mother's knee.

Caleb was two years younger than me, but he didn't look like it. He had inherited our mother's dark hair and height, while I had inherited our father's golden blonde hair and small stature. Thanks to his obsession with weight-lifting, Caleb probably outweighed me by 20 pounds.

My sister Zoey was a miniature version of our mother. Although she was only 15, I knew she had breasts that put most of the girls in her school to shame. She shared many features with Caleb, which made sense, as they were fraternal twins. They rarely got along, however. Teasing me was one of the few things that brought them together nowadays. 

Zoey's laughter was quieter, but the look on her face showed that she was no less amused. Until she realized that the lime green thong I was wearing was her's.

"Are you wearing my panties?!" Zoey asked shrilly.

"Close the door! Now!" My mother ordered, continuing to bring her hand down on my butt, though with less force than before.

Zoey was the one who closed the door, as lately Caleb had been making it a point to drag his feet whenever Mom told him to do something. As the door closed, the pure glee on his face let me know that he would never let me live this down.

Finally, my mother stopped. She shook her hand and took a few deep breaths. I was sorely tempted to wriggled my way off of my mother's knee and run around the room in circles from the pain emanating from my bright red ass. But I forced myself to stay still until she let me up.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 03:43:37 AM »
The last part of the backlog!

Unfortunately, my mother had no intention of doing so. She reached behind herself to pull my phone out of her pocket, and I experienced a brief flash of panic as I realized she was about to read my text messages to Xander.

"Mom! That's private!" I whined desperately.

My mother silenced me with a painful smack to my already searing butt. I gave a sob but nothing more as I saw my mother scrolling through my texts. Some horribly embarrassing secrets that I had only told to Xander were there. Things about how I wanted to dress as a girl, how jealous I was of Zoey's huge wardrobe of clothes, and even instances where I had 'cybered' with Xander, with me pretending to be a particularly slutty girl. And my mother was reading all of it!

"Is this true, Nicky? You want to wear girl's clothes?" My mother asked, looking down at me.

"I...well...I mean..." I stammered incoherently, not having ever thought I would have this conversation with her.

"Yes or no!" My mother prompted swiftly, bringing her hand down to smack my ass, though much more gently than before.

"Yes!" I said automatically. It was the truth, after all.

"Why didn't you tell me?" My mother asked with a quiet voice, frowning.

"I...I don't know..." I mumbled, not wanting to say that I was too scared.

"And you like boys? I thought maybe you were gay but I was never sure." My mother asked, looking back at my embarrassing texts.

"I...I like boys...but I like girls too. It's ummm, complicated." I said weakly, blushing deeply.

"I see. I need some time to think about this." My mother said, releasing her grip on me.

I scrambled up and couldn't stop myself from hopping around the room in pain. As I turned back around to look at Mom, I thought I saw a tiny smile on her face. But it quickly vanished, and she put her stern look back on.

"The first thing you're going to do is apologize to Zoe. Take those panties off and go to her room. You're going to tell her you're very sorry and that you'll never steal her underwear again, understand?" My mother ordered severely.

I nodded, but hesitated. I assumed my mother would leave the room, but she was just sitting on the bed, looking at me expectantly. I stalled for as long as I could, but eventually I pulled the lime green thong that that covering my pen-is down in front of her. I tried my best to cover myself so that she didn't see, but wasn't very successful. Again I saw a tiny smile form on her face, and I blushed as I pulled my pants up. I knew my pen-is was quite small, and I had a nearly invisible dusting of blonde hair that made it look like I was hairless. But Xander said it was cute, so I didn't mind having such a small one. Except situations like the one I happened to be in now.

"Um, can I go now?" I asked my mother sheepishly.

"You may." She said simply, with an oddly satisfied look in her eyes.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 03:35:12 PM »
Don't know if anyone likes reading this, but I like writing it, so I'll continue for now!

I opened the door and was relieved to see that Caleb and Zoey were too smart to be caught hanging around outside. I padded stealthily to Zoey's room at the end of the hall and knocked, hoping that she wasn't there.

"It's open." Came the sound of my sister's voice.

I hesitated for a moment before opening the door to Zoey's room. Everything was purple, from the light lilac curtains to the mauve wallpaper, to the deep violet bean bag chair in the corner. Zoey was typing away at her computer. She glanced back and did a double take upon seeing me. Evidently she was expecting Mom. Zoey stood up quickly and I took a step back. I wasn't exactly scared of her normally, but in my current situation, I was. It didn't help that my 15 year old sister was 2 inches taller than me.

"You stole my underwear? Is that why Mom spanked you?" Zoey asked me directly.

The whole thing had happened because I was texting Xander in my room. I was telling him about the times I had worn Zoey's underwear and how pretty they made me feel, when he said he wanted a picture. I snuck into Zoey's room and stole the sexiest pair I could find, which turned out to be a lacy lime green thong.

Zoey's eyes were the exact same shade of green as my mother's. I looked away and nodded. Zoey gave an incredulous sigh, but then noticed that I was carrying the lime green thong in my hand. I shakily held it out to her, but she shook her head with a sneer.

"I don't want it back. Since you like it so much, keep it!" Zoey said, crossing her arms.

"I'm s-sorry for stealing your underwear, Zoey! I'll never do it again!" I said hurriedly, saying exactly what my mother had ordered. To do otherwise invited another spanking.

"You better not! If I catch you doing that again, I'm not going to wait for Mom." Zoey said, a miniature version of The Growl entering her voice.

I nodded quickly to show that her threat was received and understood. I longed to run from the room, but I ended up standing there awkwardly until Zoey waved me away with her hand. I gratefully exited Zoey's room, but to my deep displeasure, ran into Caleb outside in the hall.

"Hey Nicole!" Caleb said cheerfully to me.

I sighed at the girly nickname that Caleb insisted on calling me. Starting from when he was 13 and became bigger than me, Caleb decided to belittle me by calling me Nicole. Nothing I said or did in response stopped him, and Mom's halfhearted efforts on my behalf didn't work either. Eventually she just ignored it when Caleb called me by that, and even slipped up by calling me Nicole a few times herself, to my brother's deep amusement.

"Still getting spanked by your mommy, huh? Too bad." Caleb said, smirking at me.

Neither Caleb nor Zoey had gotten spanked since they were 10, even when they screwed up, but my mother seemed to feel that it was still an effective means of discipline for me. Every few months I ended up over her knee, whether it was because I broke my curfew being out with Xander, or had gotten a D in geometry. It was totally unfair that Mom only spanked me, but I couldn't deny that it worked.

"What do you want, Caleb?" I asked resentfully.

"I just want to know what happened. Those are Zoey's panties, right? I knew you were a total fairy." Caleb said, grabbing the thong out of my hand.

I reached for the panties automatically, but Caleb pulled them just out of my reach. He held them high over my head, and I found myself jumping and failing to grab them before I stopped. Seeing me give up, Caleb dropped his arms and held up the thong to examine it closer.

"Pretty sexy, Nicole. Do you wear these all the time?" Caleb asked, looking at me with genuine curiosity.

"No! It was just a one time thing!" I insisted weakly.

"Sure it was. Well, Mom wants to talk to you downstairs." Caleb said, dropping the thong into my hands.

I hurried past Caleb, thankful that the conversation was over. He wasn't finished teasing me however, because he gave my butt a hard slap as I went past. Even though I was wearing pants, my ass was still extremely sensitive. I jumped and let out a surprised shriek as I rushed down the hall, leaving Caleb's laughter behind.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 05:07:49 PM »
Nicky's (or maybe Nikki's) situation worsens. Is there a way out for him?

"Okay, Nicky. I'm going to ask you some questions, and I want you to be honest with me, okay?" My mother said evenly, sitting across the kitchen table from me.

I nodded and prepared myself for the embarrassment to come. I was already blushing as I sat on the hard wooden chair in kitchen. My butt was no longer on fire, but it still felt like cooling embers. I squirmed on the chair every few seconds, to my mother's apparent amusement. She was still holding my phone, and by now, she would have read everything I sent to Xander. Lying was not a option anymore.

"I know now that you like to wear panties. But do you want to wear girl's clothes all the time?" My mother asked, raising her eyebrows at me.

I happened to have told Xander that I wished I could dress as a girl every day, so I had no choice but to nod. My mother nodded to herself, as if she was making up her mind about something.

"Then that's what we'll do. We'll go shopping tomorrow." My mother said, looking back at my phone.

"So this thing you have with Xander...are you having sex with him?" My mother asked again, looking me right in the eyes.

I blushed very deeply and nodded again. There was too much evidence in my texts to try to deny it. My mother nodded to herself again, and then for some reason, started to smile.

"So...is he the 'top'"? My mother asked idly.

"Mom!!" I said, surprised that she would ask me that.

I gaped at her for a second as I tried to understand what she wanted to know. I made several mentions about giving Xander blowjobs, which itself made me want to melt into the floor. But was she asking if he ever reciprocated? I couldn't actually remember if we had said anything about it, but no, he didn't. My mother was still looking at me expectantly, however.

"Y-Yes he is." I mumbled, praying that neither Caleb nor Zoey were listening from the top of the stairs.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Nicky. I just wanted to know." My mother said, putting the phone down.

"Alright, we'll need to get moving on this. Summer vacation ends in a week, and you'll need a few outfits to wear by the time you go back to school." My mother said, standing up from the table.

Outfits? School? Did she mean I would be wearing girl's clothes...to school? The full implications were beginning to become apparent to me, and they were enough to make me stand up too.

"What? Mom, I can't!" I whined shrilly, not bothering to keep my voice down.

"You want to wear girl's clothes. Fine, you will. You have another year of school left before you graduate." My mother said patiently, sounding as if she was explaining something very obvious to me.

"I can't! Everyone will make fun of me!" I said weakly.

"Maybe at first. But I'll talk to the school and make sure they understand your gender fluidity. It'll be okay." My mother said, leaving the kitchen.

I trailed behind her and tried to think of what could possibly change her mind. My mother had an iron stubbornness to her that made persuasion very difficult. For some reason, it had gotten into her head that I was desperate to wear girl's clothes. Which...was true. But I was also desperate to avoid the humiliation that would result in going to school in them. So what could I do? I grabbed the back of her shirt lightly, feeling much younger than I was.

"Mom, wait. What if you got me a tutor?" I asked hopefully.

"Buying you a new wardrobe is already going to cost me. Do you know how much a tutor charges?" My mother asked absently, removing my hands from her shirt.

"What if I paid for it?" I asked her, just trying to keep her interest.

"You don't have any money." My mother said, frankly.

"But...what if I worked for it? I could pay for it by doing the cooking and the cleaning. I'll do a really good job, I promise!" I said eagerly.

My mother seemed to consider this for awhile before shaking her head.

"Doing the housework is a big job, Nicky. I don't think you're up to it." My mother said, sounding somewhat regretful.

"I am! I'll prove it! Just give me a chance! Please, Mom." I whined, knowing that I had a tiny chance to avoid the extreme public humiliation that might be in my future.

My mother sighed and looked down at my hopeful face. I could see the gears turning in her head, which meant the time for talking was over. I could only clasp my hands in supplication in front of her.

"Okay, Nicky. I'll give you three days. If I don't like your performance at the end of those three days, you're going to school. Got it?" My mother said, crossing her arms and looking down at me.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 08:15:25 PM »
"Yes! Absolutely!" I said, nodding in relief.

My mother looked at me one more time noticing that I was still clutching Zoey's lime green thong.

"Didn't I tell you to give that back to her?" My mother asked, her brow furrowing dangerously.

"I did! She said I could have it." I said placatingly.

"Well, that was nice of her. Maybe she'll be willing to give you one of her old dresses." My mother said, a smile forming on her face.

She turned to go upstairs to Zoey's room, and I had no choice but to follow. I heard the soft sound of footsteps walking away as my mother headed up. Apparently one of my siblings, probably Caleb, had been listening.

Caleb must have been quicker than I thought, however, because no one in was in the hall. I trailed behind my mother as she reached Zoey's room. She knocked just as I did before. (was my room the only one that my mother barged into without knocking?)

"What is it now?" came Zoey's annoyed voice from behind the door.

My mother opened the door and walked in. I lingered outside, as I was now a little nervous around Zoey. But I did see the 'oh shit' look on my sister's face. Apparently she thought it was me at the door.

"Sorry, Mom." Zoey hastened to say.

"That's okay, Zoe. I heard that you generously gave your brother that pair of panties he stole?" Mom asked, easily forgiving Zoey in a way that I doubted she would forgive me.

"Yeah. It's not like I want them back now." Zoey said, looking past Mom at me.

"Nicky's very grateful. Do you think you can spare one of your old dresses for him?" Mom asked, inclining her head toward Zoey's cavernous closet.

Zoey made a face, but nodded in a dismissive way. Mom opened her closet and I saw the tremendous number of outfits Zoey had collected over the years. I've fantasized many times about just being able to try on all the cute and flirty dresses and skirts and tops she had. I knew Xander would like to see me in any of her current outfits, but to my disappointment, my mother retrieved a modest blue dress that Zoey hadn't worn since she was 12.

"This should work. Nicky, make sure you thank your sister!" My mother instructed me while she examined the tag on the dress.

"Thank you, Zoey." I said in embarrassment. Zoey rolled her eyes in response.

My mother walked over and handed me the dress.

"Go put this on and meet me downstairs. I'll have a chore list for you by then." Mom said, smiling at me in oddly sweet way.

"Chore list?" Zoey asked curiously.

"Nicky thinks he can handle the housework I do around here. We'll see if he can." My mother said doubtfully.

"You WANT to do the housework? God, you're weird." Zoey said with a shake of her head.

I waited for my mother to scold Zoey, or at least explain the situation, but I waited in vain. She left the room and acted like Zoey hadn't said anything. This happened too often for me to be completely shocked, however. I could only assume that my mother was getting a little tired of fighting my battles for me. But I couldn't very well talk back to Zoey in front of her either, so her attitude was a bit of a mystery.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 12:37:35 AM »
I had come downstairs in Zoey's tight blue dress only to be met with a long, long chore list. Everyday things like the laundry, vacuuming and dusting were on it, as well as tougher things like de-greasing the oven and scrubbing the bathtubs. I knew for a fact that my mother had never attempted to de-grease the oven. But I knew if I started off by complaining, she would torpedo the idea of getting me a tutor. And if that happened, I would be walking to school in a cute outfit that I probably liked. The only problem was very mean kids seeing me in it.

I quickly got started on the laundry first. Gathering the dirty clothes belonging to my mother and I was the easy part. I had to deal with Zoey's suspicion about taking her dirty clothes, and received another threat about spanking me herself if she ended up missing even a single sock. But that was nothing compared to the treatment I got from Caleb.

He burst out laughing when he saw me in Zoey's old dress. He took out his phone and began snapping pictures of me. I tried to get to his clothes hamper, but he wouldn't let me get close. The only way he'd let me take his dirty clothes was if I smiled and posed for several more pictures.

It was honestly a little strange, because it almost seemed like he wanted me to act sexy for him. The most uncomfortable part was when I bent over to take his clothes out of the hamper. He lifted the skirt on my dress and snapped a quick picture of what was underneath. I had put Zoey's green thong back on because it just felt weird to wear briefs with a dress on. Of course, Caleb found it hilarious.

After putting some of the laundry in the washer down in the basement, I hustled back upstairs to vacuum the living room. I quickly began to realize that I had taken Mom's efforts to clean the house for granted. It wasn't nearly as easy as she made it look. But I was determined to impress her with my work ethic.

After putting one load of clothes in the dryer and refilling the washer, I moved on to the dusting. It was pretty easy, but delicately running the feather duster over all the surfaces on the first floor made me feel like even more of a fairy than usual. When I had completed the dusting and moved on to the far harder work of de-greasing the oven, my mother showed up.

"Hard at work, Nicky?" Mom asked idly, taking in the sight of me down on my knees in Zoey's blue dress, scrubbing the inside of the oven.

She was drinking some of the bottled green tea she favored, and the sight reminded me that I hadn't had anything to drink for hours. I tried to ignore the condensation I could see on the outside of the bottle.

"Yep!" I said, more cheerfully than I felt.

"Well, let me know if it gets too tough and you want to quit." Mom said, leaving the kitchen casually.

As tough as it was to scrub the oven, I wasn't about to get discouraged. I had the imagined laughter of the boys and girls in my class to motivate me to finish. After I was done with the oven, I moved onto transporting the finished laundry back upstairs. I had to wait while Zoey went through every article of clothing I brought back. Only when she was satisfied that nothing was missing was I allowed to leave.

Caleb didn't care about his clothes. Instead, he prevented me from leaving his room until I gave him a curtsy. I didn't actually know how to give one, so I bent my knees awkwardly and lifted my skirt. Thankfully, Caleb didn't know what a correct curtsy looked like either, so he was satisfied with my weak effort. I suppose I should have been thankful that he didn't insist on recording it with his phone.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender