Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Family's New Maid  (Read 23529 times)

Jemina004

• Princess
Re: The Family's New Maid
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 01:22:59 AM »
I walked downstairs, exhausted, about an hour before dinnertime. My mother's bathtub was indeed spotless now, but only after I had scrubbed it for more than two hours. I glanced at the living room and saw that Caleb had spent the time playing the PS4 he had gotten for his 15th birthday. Ordinarily, I would have complained loudly as how unfair it was that I had been given very tiring work while Caleb relaxed, but for some reason I didn't feel resentful now. Mostly I just wanted to tell Mom that I was finished and to hopefully be praised. She was indeed in the kitchen and she looked like she was getting dinner ready. I shyly walked up to her and curtsied in the practiced way she had taught me earlier.

"Ma'am, I'm finished with the bathtub." I said in a quiet but pleased voice.

"Good job, Nicky. You can tackle the other bathtub after dinner." Mom said lightly, smiling at me.

On the one hand, I was happy to be praised. On the other, larger hand, I was shocked to learn that I was apparently only half done. I didn't bother to see if my mother was kidding, because I knew she wasn't. But oddly enough, I felt a tiny thrill at Mom assigning me additional work.

"Yes Ma'am." I said, trying to disguise the tingly feeling I had.

"Now it's time to help me make dinner. I have to teach you how, if you're going to take over the cooking." My mother said, pointing to a tiny apron that was hanging onto a peg on the wall.

I put on the tiny apron my mother indicated. The reason it was so small was that she bought it for me, and later for Zoey, to use when we helped her make cookies. It was a pale pink color and I secretly liked but claimed not to.

My mother called it 'helping her', but she didn't do much work herself. Instead she instructed me step by step on how to prepare the lamb chops, roast potatoes and green beans we were having for dinner. It was quite a bit to take in, but I got the hang of it quickly and found myself enjoying myself.

After dinner was nearly ready, my mother sent me to tell Caleb and Zoey. I had to stand in the living room quietly for more than a minute before Caleb deigned to notice my presence, as he was too engrossed in shooting zombies. Eventually he paused and looked over at me, smiling at the little apron I had on over my dress.

"Sir, dinner is ready." I said quietly, curtsying to Caleb.

"Sir?" Caleb asked, grinning at my curtsy.

"Yes, Sir. Mom said I should show you respect from now on." I said, fidgeting in discomfort.

"Did my birthday come early or something?" Caleb said wonderingly, taking in my new submissiveness.

"Well, alright then. I'm glad you've noticed the difference between us. You can go now, Nicole." Caleb said with a smirk, standing up to go to the kitchen.

I curtsied again and headed upstairs. I knocked at Zoey's room and prepared to give her a similar greeting.

"Ma'am, dinner is ready." I said quietly.

Zoey did a double take at hearing me refer to as her as Ma'am, but didn't ask any questions. She simply walked past me to go downstairs and acted like I was invisible. Which I suppose was an improvement over Caleb's treatment.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2017, 03:22:16 AM »
I returned to the kitchen and saw something that made me stop short. Mom had set three places at the table. One for her, one for Caleb, and one for Zoey. They were all sitting down to eat, but there was no plate for me. I looked at her, confused. She crooked a finger at me and walked forward until I reached her. She smiled at me again with an oddly flushed look on her face and motioned for me to bend down so she could whisper in my ear.

"Maids don't eat with the family, honey. You can make something for yourself later." My mother whispered, smiling wickedly at me.

"Y-Yes Ma'am." I answered shakily, trying to absorb this newest development. I didn't know what to think about it emotionally, but my pen-is definitely liked it.

"Why isn't Nicky eating anything?" Zoey asked idly.

"Nicky's going on a diet. But he's happy to get us anything we want now, so he can burn off a few more calories. Tell him what you want to drink." My mother said, inventing this out of whole cloth.

Zoey widened her eyes and didn't look like she knew what to think about this, but Caleb took to it immediately. He grinned at me and raised his empty glass.

"I'll have some Coke." Caleb announced, shaking his glass in the air.

I curtsied and went to the fridge, feeling everyone's eyes on me. I retrieved a large bottle of Coke from the fridge and, with shaking hands, poured it into Caleb's glass.

"Thanks, Nicole." Caleb said, immediately drinking deep.

"Lemonade." Zoey said slowly, raising her glass after some hesitation.

I retrieved lemonade from the fridge and filled Zoey's glass. She looked at me intently for a moment, then shrugged. Finally, my mother raised her glass.

"Wine, please." Mom said, casually.

I carried the opened bottle of wine on the counter and poured it into my mother's glass. She smiled and motioned me to come close to her again.

"Stand in the corner over there, Nicky. If anyone needs anything, you have to respond, okay?" Mom said, pointing at the corner nearest the entrance to the living room.

"Yes Ma'am." I answered courteuously, curtsying for her.

The first few minutes, it was pretty awkward for all involved. My family ate while giving me surrepitous glances every few seconds. Meanwhile, I fidgeted in hunger as I saw them eating the meal that I had worked hard to cook. After that though, Mom, Caleb, and Zoey began conversing normally. They acted as if I wasn't there, even when the subject was me.

"So, does Nicole want to be the maid now or something?" Caleb asked, raising his half-full glass for a refill without looking at me.

I got the bottle of Coke from the fridge and refilled Caleb's glass as Mom answered carefully.

"Nicky wants to dress as a girl from now on. He also seems to have submissive desires, so yes, he wants to act like our maid. Just treat him like he's our servant. Nicky will let me know if you go too far." Mom said, sipping her wine.

"What happens if we do go too far?" Zoey asked quietly.

"Then I'll let you know. There won't be any punishment, so don't worry. And because Nicky is very, very submissive, it's unlikely you'll ever go too far for his taste." My mother said, smiling warmly at me.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2017, 06:58:11 PM »
"How about getting Nicole a maid outfit?" Caleb said, finishing the last of his plate.

"We'll see. I'm going to buy him some outfits tomorrow." Mom said thoughtfully.

Being talked about as if I wasn't in the room was a strange feeling. It became easier to deal with as my family moved on from the subject of me and onto more normal stuff. Zoey talked about a concert she was going to with her friends, and Caleb moved on to talking about what teams he was going to try out for when school started. Mom listened and gave her advice, and despite how exciting I found it to be when she behaved dominantly toward me, I found myself missing being involved in the conversation.

After everyone had finished eating, Mom told me to serve dessert. I carved out three slices of devil's food cake that my mother had made yesterday. As I served a slice to each member of my family, my mother noticed my wistful expression.

"You can have a pudding cup after we're done." Mom said graciously, as if I should be pleased to even get that.

"T-Thank you, Ma'am." I said, smiling slightly.

One by one, after they finished their dessert, Mom, Zoey, and Caleb went into the living room. They left all the plates, glasses, and silverware on the table, so I gathered them up and washed them in the sink. We had a dishwasher, but Mom usually preferred to wash dishes in the sink to save electricity. After I was finished, I treated myself to a pudding cup from the fridge. Even though it couldn't hold a candle to the delicious-looking cake that was still on the counter, I still enjoyed it.

I walked over to the living room to see that everyone was watching a movie. After all of the events of today, I had completely forget that tonight was movie night. Once a week, Mom had us watch a movie together after dinner. Tonight was that night, and in fact, it was my turn to pick the movie. But a movie had already been chosen. It looked like some kind of sci-fi movie with Chris Pratt on the screen. I awkwardly hovered at the edge of the room, and my mother noticed my presence quickly.

"Better get started on that bathtub, Nicky. I expect it spotless before bedtime." Mom said, adopting a somewhat sharper tone than usual.

"Yes Ma'am." I said hurriedly, curtsying before leaving the room.

I retrieved the cleaning materials I used before from my mother's bathroom and went into the one Caleb and Zoey shared. My heart sank as I saw that this tub was in even worse condition. With no other option, I sank to my knees and began to scrub.

There was no clock in the bathroom, but I figured that about an hour and half had gone by when Zoey passed me in the hall. She watched me for a little while before walking into the bathroom.

"So...you actually like doing that?" Zoey asked wonderingly, watching me scrub.

I thought for a few moments before answering. Scrubbing the bathtub was not fun by itself. But the fact that Mom had ordered me to do it, then dismissed me, was exciting. So I suppose I was having fun doing it.

"Kind of, Ma'am. It's complicated, but I think I'm having fun." I answered carefully.

"Alright, if you say so. I was feeling kind of bad...but if you really like this stuff..." Zoey said, trailing off as she looked at the bucket of water mixed with cleaner I had balanced on the side of the tub.

Zoey then reached out and tipped over the bucket, causing the contents to cascade down, not in the tub, but rather all over the bathroom floor. Having known it was going to happen, Zoey was able to skip out of the way of the dirty water now flowing over the floor.

"Better clean that up then, Nicole." Zoey said, giving me a rare smile.

"Y-Yes Ma'am!" I said hurriedly, once I got over the shock.

Zoey gave me one last amused look before she walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed a towel from the rack and began trying to sop up the water. Cleaning up this mess was going to make it take even longer to scrub the bathtub. I could only hope Mom would be in a forgiving mood when she saw my slow progress.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2017, 11:42:50 PM »
Surprising no one, Miranda is not in a terribly forgiving mood.

My mother came around at bedtime, with me still scrubbing. I only had a small corner of the bathtub to get clean, and redoubled my effort, hoping she wouldn't be too strict about it. Mom was holding another glass of wine in her hand, and she seemed the tiniest bit unsteady on her feet. She sat down on the toilet lid to watch me for a while.

"I'm glad this is working out so well, Nicky. I haven't had this much free time in years." My mother said happily as she sipped her wine.

"Taking care of three kids...Well, you've had a taste of what it's like today. And I didn't even have your subbie desires to make it fun for me." Mom said, smiling down at me.

"I-I'm happy to make things easier for you, Ma'am." I said, smiling back.

"I know you are, Nicky. But you need to be more efficient. I've given you plenty of time to finish the tub and you're still not done." Mom said, a touch of sharpness in her voice.

I briefly considered telling her that Zoey had slowed me down by spilling water everywhere, but decided against it. I didn't want to get my sister in any trouble for doing something she thought I would enjoy.

"I"m sorry, Ma'am." I said pleadingly.

"Not yet you're not." My mother said, echoing her statement earlier in the day, though this time with a smile.

"Finish this up and come to my room. I'll be timing you. Every minute I wait for you to finish equals one smack." My mother said, her eyes shining.

"Y-Yes Ma'am!" I said, swallowing.

My mother stood up and walked away, though to me it looked more like a saunter. I ignored my aching muscles and scrubbed even harder than before, knowing that my butt would pay a higher price if I didn't.

I hurried to my mother's room after finishing, hoping to get there before running up another smack onto my tally. I was in such a rush that I almost made the huge mistake of opening her door without knocking. Thankfully, I stopped myself just before I grabbed the handle. I took a second to calm down, then knocked.

"Come in, Nicky." My mother said through the door.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 12:49:08 AM »
Spankings can be rough, especially when they're administered with a hairbrush. And when the spanker is using you as an outlet for her sadism. Poor Nicole!

I hurried to my mother's room after finishing, hoping to get there before running up another smack onto my tally. I was in such a rush that I almost made the huge mistake of opening her door without knocking. Thankfully, I stopped myself just before I grabbed the handle. I took a second to calm down, then knocked.

"Come in, Nicky." My mother said through the door.

I opened the door and saw my mother was sitting on the edge of her queen-size bed. She had changed into her pajamas, which turned out to be a black see-through night gown that faintly showed her nipples. It was something none of us had seen her in, and it was enough to make me stare.

"Stop stalling Nicky, and get over here. You made me wait 7 minutes." My mother said sharply.

I had briefly forgotten, but her mentioning of the time I took made me remember what I was in for. My mother was holding a large, flat wooden hairbrush that looked a lot like a paddle. I shrank from the sight of it. The spanking I had received earlier had hurt a lot, and that was just with her hand.

"You're going to have to get used to the hairbrush, sweetie. Maybe next time you'll remember to go faster." Mom said, crooking her finger at me.

I walked over to Mom and gingerly laid myself across her lap. I blushed as she raised my skirt and started to rub the hairbrush over my butt. Like the last time, she didn't bother to remove the lime green thong I was wearing. I was tensely awaiting the first smack, but my mother was in no hurry to begin.

"I have a confession, Nicky. Spanking you has always been so satisfying to me. I know I should have stopped years ago, but I needed a way to vent, and smacking your little butt has always worked like a charm." Mom said, smiling as as she raised the hairbrush.

My mother brought it down hard, and the minor explosion of pain that radiated from my butt left me speechless. I panicked and tried to squirm off of her lap, but my mother raised her left leg over over both of mine to limit my movement. Combined with her strong grip on my arm, it meant I couldn't get away.

"I don't think so, Nicky. That's five more smacks. You NEVER try to get off of my lap, do you understand?" Mom said to me, The Growl entering her voice.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am, I understand!" I said, trying to keep her from getting angry.

*CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK*

Five ultra hard smacks landed on my butt in rapid succession, and I just barely managed to keep myself from trying to escape again. Tears formed in my eyes and I didn't try to stop them. All I could do was trying to think of something, anything other than the burning pain coming from my butt.

"Good job, Nicky. Seven more to go. Get ready." My mother said, tracing the hairbrush over my already reddening ass.

*CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK*

By the seventh smack, I was a sobbing mess. My mother spent the next few minutes shushing me and running her fingers softly through my hair. I appreciated it, but what I really wanted was to get up and run around the room. I forced myself to wait until Mom released me, however.

"I'd like to say that hurt me more than it did you, but that's not really true, is it?" My mother asked teasingly.

"N-No, Ma'am." I said, shaking my head.

"My alarm is set for 7 a.m. I expect my coffee and the morning paper right here by the time I wake up, or you'll get to play with my hairbrush again. Do you understand, Nicky?" Mom asked me in a more serious tone.

"Y-Yes Ma'am!" I answered quickly.

"And after that, go downstairs and start breakfast. Caleb and Zoey will wake up a little later, and their breakfast needs to be ready by the time they come into the kitchen." My mother instructed.

"I understand, Ma'am." I answered, trying to remember the best way to make scrambled eggs.

"You can make something for yourself, but only after the three of us have eaten. And speaking of food, go make something for yourself in the kitchen, then go straight to bed. Understand?" My mom asked, releasing her grip on me.

I stood up and curtsied quickly before succ-umbing to my need to run in circles like a chicken. Something about doing that always soothed the pain somewhat, and my mother always found it amusing. She watched me until I calmed down and stopped running.

"Good night then, Nicky." My mother said, smiling warmly.

"G-Good night, Ma'am." I responded, smiling shakily.

As I left her room, I marveled at how quickly things had changed for me today. Most people would have found today's experience to be completely awful, but for some reason, I felt oddly content. Plus, Mom had promised to buy me new girly outfits tomorrow!

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2017, 11:47:43 AM »
"What do you think, Nicky?" Mom asked as she smoothed my outfit out in front of the mirror in her room.

"It's very pretty, Ma'am." I answered, wishing I still had access to my phone so I could send a picture to Xander.

I was wearing a classic French maid's outfit that my mother had bought for me. It wasn't an especially sexy one, especially because I was obviously flat-chested, but it was expensive. So much so that I wondered why my mother complained about the expensive of buying me girly outfits if she was going to spend 400 dollars on this. I had no complaints myself however, because I felt very pretty in it. And though they weren't visible, the luxurious white lace bra and panties I had on beneath my outfit had me feeling sexy as well. I had to put them on in front of Mom, but I was moving past the embarrassment from that now.

The problem was the 4 inch black heels and stockings that my mother insisted on buying me. I had never walked in high heels before in my life, but Mom seemed to feel it was time for me to learn. My first attempt to put on stockings nearly ended in me ripping them, so my mother took over. It was a strange but exciting experience to have Mom slowly roll the stockings up my legs. It ended with me balancing precariously on 4 inch heels, which I loved the look of, but dreaded the thought of doing my chores in.

"May I text Xander, Ma'am? He'd love to see me in this." I asked Mom shyly.

"You can text him, but you're not seeing Xander personally until I meet him." My mother said evenly as she handed me my cell phone.

My fingers zoomed across the surface of the phone. Xander had sent me a ton of texts when I stopped responding after Mom caught me red handed. I assured him that I was perfectly fine and that I'd be in touch. Xander had more questions for me, but I didn't have time to answer him with my mother right there. So I simply took a picture showing the front of my outfit (and after some hesitation, took another picture showing off my butt, since Xander loved seeing my ass in girly clothes.)

Mom took the phone back from me, and I watched mournfully as it disappeared into her back pocket.

"Okay, Nicky. Time for your chores." Mom said lightly.

"Yes, Ma'am." I said, sighing at the thought of walking in heels.

My chores turned out to be polishing every wood surface in the house, scrubbing the toilets, and organizing Caleb's room. It was an intimidating list, but my mother assigned them casually and seemed to have no doubt that I would meekly accept it with a curtsy. Which is exactly what I did.

"Yes, Ma'am." I said, curtsying.

"I'm so glad I have a maid to do these things for me. I have so much free time now! Maybe I'll go to the spa." My mother said, smiling warmly at me.

"Please enjoy yourself, Ma'am." I said demurely, already getting into the role of a maid.

"Oh I will! Have fun yourself, Nicky." Mom said, kissing me on the cheek.

I walked off toward the kitchen, intending to retrieve the wood polish from under the sink. Or I tried to, anyway. Walking in heels was as difficult as I feared. My mother watched my slow and unsteady progress to the kitchen with definite amusement.

"And make sure to keep those heels on, Missy!" My mother ordered as she picked up her purse before leaving.

"Y-Yes Ma'am." I said, sighing loudly as she left.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 12:36:23 AM »
The first hour passed slowly as I painstakingly polished every wooden cabinet, wooden table, wooden picture frame, and wooden railing. My feet started to hurt after about 20 minutes, but I didn't take off my heels. I simply sat down where I could and moved slowly when I needed to. Walking in heels without knowing how was painful and awkward, and maybe that's why my mother didn't bother to teach me how. Eventually I decided that I had a choice: suffer until my mother returned, whereupon I could beg her for mercy, or ask Zoey to teach me how to walk in heels.

"Come in." Zoey said through the door, after I had walked upstairs to her room.

I opened the door and waited patiently until Zoey finished texting someone. She glanced up at me for a moment, then did a double-take as she saw my maid outfit.

"That looks amazing! How much did it cost?" Zoey asked with interest.

"Um...I don't know, Ma'am. Mom didn't say." I lied, shifting guiltily under her gaze.

I knew from experience that Mom and Zoey often fought over the expensive clothes that Zoey gravitated towards. There had been many times where Zoey wanted a pricey dress that our mother refused to buy. So I didn't think that admitting the real cost of my outfit was any way to keep my sister in a good mood. Thankfully, Zoey didn't investigate further.

"Um, Ma'am? Mom wants me to wear these heels, but I don't really know how to walk in them." I whined softly.

"So?" Zoey asked with deliberate indifference.

"Um, can you please teach me? Please?" I said in my most needy voice, clasping my hands in front of my sister.

"Why should I?" Zoey asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because I'll...um..." I answered, or rather, didn't answer because I was unable to think of anything.

"You're already going to do anything I want. So there's nothing in it for me." Zoey said, shrugging as she returned her attention to her phone.

"Please Ma'am!" I begged again, not knowing what else to say.

Zoey's attention stayed on her phone, so it was time for the big guns. I walked up to my sister and dropped to my knees with my hands still clasped in supplication. Zoey had already implicitly denied me, but I had to take a chance at angering her if she was going to help me.

"Ugh, fine!" Zoey said in exasperation as she set her phone down on her desk.

"Thank you, Ma'am!" I said in relief as I stood up in front of her.

"Yeah, yeah. So first things first; heel to toe. Put your heel down before your toes." Zoey said, pointing at the far end of her room.

I followed Zoey's advice and walked heel to toe. Immediately I noticed an improvement in my balance. I smiled at Zoey as I walked back to her, feeling grateful already.

"Take smaller steps. Like, half the length of the ones you're doing now." Zoey said, holding her hands a short distance apart to demonstrate.

I took smaller, daintier steps and noticed how easy it was becoming to walk. My 4-inch heels were becoming almost comfortable now. I clapped to myself excitedly as I realized I could do this.

"Good job, Nicole. Your butt wiggles more when you take those kind of steps too." Zoey said, smiling at me.

"Thank you so much, Ma'am!" I said, making a deeper curtsy to Zoey than usual.

"Sure, sure. Now go do your chores." My sister said, dismissing me with a wave of her hand.

I walked out with a bounce in my step. My new maid's outfit and high heels made me feel quite sexy, and I felt no chore was too difficult for me at the moment. This was turning out more fun than I thought it would be!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender