Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Seduced by Anklets & MaryJanes :)  (Read 14580 times)

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
Seduced by Anklets & MaryJanes :)
« on: July 30, 2017, 03:28:29 PM »
SEDUCED BY ANKLETS & MARYJANES - Part 1

As I walked into the bathroom to take my evening shower I noticed that my daughter's cute pink mary jane shoes and a pair of her white frilly anklet socks were laying on the small dressing bench. The socks had each been
separately placed just inside each shoe's opening with great care,
certainly not the usual way she would have normally removed and discarded them by flipping the shoes off in 2 different directions and then pulling off the socks, turning them inside out and balling them up. No....this seemed as if tender loving care had been given to the delicate items. So unlike my daughter. But this evening had been so unlike anything I'd ever seen anyway. And the one who left them here must have done so after taking a shower and didn't realize they were still here.

I didn't think much more of it as I was taking my shower, but when I
stepped out grabbing my towel from the hook above the dressing bench, my
gaze was again drawn to those sweet shoes and socks. As I dried myself
off I thought back to all the times I'd seen Michelle wearing them, or
other similar socks and shoes. She has been a pageant girl since she was
6 years old and these were part of the outfits she's worn. Although she's still a pageant girl at age 16 she doesn't wear outfits quite as
frilly anymore. And certainly doesn't wear these items anymore.

I couldn't even remember how many times my wife and I had
attended her pageants...cheering her on....being so proud of the many
times she won a crown. And even when she didn't. It is quite expensive,
buying all the pretty pageant dresses and accessories. Plus a lot of time and expense is spent traveling all over the area, sometimes having to drive hundreds of miles. But it is always fun and rewarding because we are so happy that Michelle has something she is so interested in and is so good at.

I'm sure I'd seen these very socks and shoes many times as she paraded
around the stage in front of the judges and audience, doing her well
rehearsed routines. At times I could hardly recognize her because of her
heavily made up face and glamorous dresses. She always appeared older
than she was, but the tip-off that she wasn't mature at all was always
the fact that she had on such girly anklets and maryjane shoes. Yes....only
pretty young girls wore those things. Usually, anyway.

After I had completely dried myself off I couldn't help myself as I
suddenly felt drawn to those shoes and socks. Always before they were
just things that I saw Michelle wearing and nothing more. But tonight was different.....much different and I felt a shiver hit me as I picked up one of the sock-filled shoes. It was as cute a shoe as one could imagine. Pink with a lustrous look that reflected almost like a mirror. There was a heart shaped area right over the toe portion that consisted of several tiny cut-outs. There were also four pink flowers above the heart that looked so sweet and dainty. And the single instep strap made what was certainly a very feminine shoe even more girly and delicate.

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Seduced by Anklets & MaryJanes :)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 01:21:35 PM »
SEDUCED BY ANKLETS & MARYJANES - Part 2

I couldn't understand what was coming over me as I continued to study my
daughter's pretty things. I removed the frilly sock from the shoe and brought it to where I could look at it closely and a sweet, delicate, yet intoxicating smell wafted towards my nostrils. It wasn't the normal pungent odor of a worn sock but more of a fresh fragrance of the youthful feet that had worn them just a short time ago. The sock wasn't dirty at all most likely because the shoe had been worn constantly with it.

I laid the sock down and then took a close look at the inside of the shoe. While these shoes had been worn a lot it was still fairly easy to see the large brand imprint on the heel of the insole that said 'Princess Belle by L'Amour'. I also saw, on one side, 4 rows of small lettering that had almost been rubbed off from wear but could still be read. The top row said 'Big Girl Size 6'. The second row said '100% Patent Leather Outside'. The third row said 'All Leather Insole'. And the fourth row said '100% Satin Lining'. Peering into the shoe it did indeed look very slippery and satiny indeed. I again felt a shiver run through my body as I thought about how intimate I was getting with Michelle's shoes. What the heck was going on with me?

I then turned my attention to the sock. I couldn't have ever imagined my
being even remotely interested in such a feminine looking thing, yet here I was holding it in my trembling hand. It appeared to be made of a very thin white cotton and nylon fabric that almost seemed to be too delicate to allow a foot to enter it without causing it to tear. The sock had been so carefully removed that I could easily make out the indentations in the material where the toes of the wearer had left their mark.

There was a heavy seam that was sewn in just above where the toe area was. There was also diagonal stitching on each side of the heel and what appeared to be a slightly darker white reinforcement of the heel. The top of the sock had a layer of the most delicate lace I'd ever seen. The lace was elegantly embroidered in a very light pink color that matched the color of the shoe. When folded down, the area above the cuff had an adorable pink ribbon bow on the outside that also had a cute pink flower with just a hint of green leaves underneath it. This sock would have been heavenly to any sweet, femmy little girl...but it shouldn't have been having the effect it was on me. I felt as if I had been hypnotized and was acting out some kind of suggested fantasy script.

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 12:42:15 PM »
SEDUCED BY ANKLETS & MARYJANES - Part 3

My pusle was racing and my pen-is had gone from just slightly stirring to
a full blown erection and was starting to drip profusely. This was
unnatural, unreal.....and yet amazingly exciting and a whole new
experience for me. Whatever it was that was taking control of my senses
told me to savor the moment regardless of how wrong it seemed to be. Did
I harbour some hidden shoe or foot fetish? What was causing me to get
turned on by my daughter's shoes and socks like this? Or was it due to
the events of this evening and odd coincidence of finding these things in here on such an evening? Whatever it was, I was beyond worrying about it.

As I gazed down at the sock I could also see my bare feet on the floor
and a very impulsive thought hit me like lightning. I had to feel those
delicious looking socks on my own feet. I quickly sat down on the bench
and drew that flimsy white anklet over my foot. I could see my toes fit
almost exactly into the toe imprints left in them and I shivered as I
remembered who had worn them earlier. As I drew it over my foot I could
easily see the outline of my toes through the thin material and I
carefully made sure the thick seam was in place just above my toes.

I wasn't even sure it would fit me but the stretchy material easily
conformed to the size of my foot as if it were made for me. As I pulled
it around my heel I could see that it did indeed have a slightly darker
white reinforcement there and it almost looked sexy that way. I
remembered when my mom used to wear nylons that had a similar heel
reinforcement way back when I was just a little boy. Strange that I even
remembered that. I guess it didn't mean anything to me back then. But it
sure did seem to matter now.

The sensations that were running through my body were unlike anything I'd ever felt and my pen-is was drooling as never before. As I finished
pulling the sock on and turned the frilly lace cuff down to reveal the sweet girly ribbon bow I almost fainted. This was the most
erotic experience I'd ever had, and it was with Michelle's dainty socks.

Oh man....what was happening to me? My mind was trying hard to reject
what I was feeling, but my emotions and the physical sensations I was
having pushed me on. My feet looked very sexy, I thought. But how could I possibly think it was sexy since it was my daughter's socks on my feet? I guess the fact that I had HER socks on MY feet made it that way.
Whatever....I quickly gathered up the other anklet and again felt the
same pleasant sensations as I pulled it on my other foot.

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 02:22:29 PM »
Seduced by Anklets & MaryJanes - Part 4

I really wanted to wear those heavenly pink mary jane shoes too, but I
figured they were probably too small for me. But I thought, what the heck and tried putting the left one on. Wow...it slipped on my foot. Was sort of tight but still, it did fit. How was this possible that a big girl size 6 shoe would fit me, a shoe that had been bought for and worn by my daughter? At that point it really didn't matter and I quickly fastened the single instep strap which brought about a pleasant snug sensation to the top of my foot.

By this time my hand was pistoning up and down my hard throbbing pen-is as I gazed down at my sexy frilly sock covered foot and the other encased in not only a frilly sock but a darling pink mary jane shoe. But I needed more, but what more? I picked up the other shoe and brought it to my face and started sniffing the inside of it. It was still slightly damp from the foot that had worn it for several hours earlier and I wanted to smell more of that wonderful, intoxicating aroma I remembered from the sock. It was like a sweet perfume that overpowered my senses even more. 

That did it and I moved it down close to my pen-is and started
rubbing it there. I felt the instep strap slap against me and suddenly my pen-is slipped inside the shoe and was rubbing against that slippery satin lining. Oh...what a feeling. I was still juicing a lot of pre-c-um, and that coupled with the effect of the slippery satin lining was driving me over the edge.

I pulled the shoe down hard over my thick pen-is and it felt like a tight wet glove had just enveloped me. I was stroking with it and it was tight and warm and slippery. This was the best masturbation I'd ever experienced and I wondered how, or if, I'd be able to stay away from these shoes in the future.

I kept looking down at my feet encased in frilly socks and one of the shoes...oh luxuriating in how heavenly they felt. My own socks would never feel right again I was sure. My orgasm was rapidly building as I continued to stroke my pen-is with the shoe. The head of it completely filled the toe end of the shoe but I could see glimpses of the purple head as it was sliding up and down in that heavenly silken trap.

I hit my peak and felt my semen surge and watched as most of it was forced out around the heart shaped toe portion, but the force of my ejaculation jetted some of my semen out from the shoe's tiny toe cut-outs and propelled my semen out in several thin streams about a foot in the air. It reminded me of when my wife was lactating and could squeeze milk out of her nipples like that. It pulsed that way for 7 or 8 squirts and then just started oozing down the shiny pink patent leather and covering the cute heart shape on the toe of the shoe. It was undoubtably the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 01:46:53 PM »
SEDUCED BY ANKLETS & MARYJANES - Part 5

As I regained my senses I was in shock. That I had done such a disgusting thing with Michelle's delicate items completely left me feeling guilty and dirty. Plus I quickly needed to clean up the mess I had caused before stains could form. Luckily none of my semen had hit the socks or the shoe I was wearing. But the other shoe was a mess of stringy, clinging thick c-um.

As I examined it I was relieved that my c-um was not soaking into the leather material but was mostly just pooled inside and out. So it was actually quite easy cleaning up the mess with toilet paper that I flushed, leaving no evidence of what I had done. Whew....that was close.

After cleaning the shoe I removed the other shoe and both socks from my feet. And even though I had just orgasmed a few monents before and had felt nothing but guilt immediately afterwards, as I slipped the smooth silky socks from my feet I couldn't help but feel slightly aroused again at the sensation of the delicate thin material on my skin.

Wow....I wondered if I'd be able to recover from this new-found interest and resist temptation in the future. I smiled a little thinking 'as long as these things aren't left in the bathroom anymore tempting me again I'll be OK.' Yeah...well maybe. We'll see.

I put my pajamas and robe on and placed the cute socks in the shoes as
best I could remember how they had been when I found them and left the
bathroom with them in hand. I sure didn't want to have to face them again if I got up in the middle of the night!

When I got to Michelle's room I knocked and opened up the door just a slight bit. She was laying on her bed texting on her phone. "So did you have fun at Brittany's Halloween party tonight, honey? Didn't you miss going trick-r-treating with Brian?"...referring to her 13 year old brother.

"Brit's party was totally cool and we all had a blast. And daddy, I'm WAY too old to trick-r-treat anymore...so no...I didn't miss it. But I'm sure Brian had fun, huh? He sure looked good in his costume. I didn't think he'd do it, did you?" And she sort of giggled.

"Well, sweetie...at my age not much surprises me anymore. You just never
know when someone's going to do things you thought they never would," I
said taking note that she was wearing some really cute pink socks and sort of wiggling her toes in them. Wow, her feet looked adorable in those. Oh man, what was I thinking? Now I'm looking at her socked feet and feeling a tingle. And then I gazed at what I was holding in my hands and felt my pen-is twitch. She said, "yeah, I guess so" and turned back to what she was doing.

Then as I turned to leave she noticed what I was holding and gave me a funny look and said, "daddy, why on earth are you carrying those shoes and socks?" Then she giggled and teasingly said, "since you're barefoot maybe you should put them on so your feet won't get cold." Oh my, I'd forgotten I even had them in my hands. Why did I take them in her room with me?

I just turned red and couldn't even speak to know what to say and she again giggled and said, "don't be so embarrassed daddy. It's OK. I understand." But the look she gave me told me she was really wondering about it. I knew I just needed to get away from her as soon as I could so I quickly left her room and just smiled at her.

Outside her door I tried to catch my breath. What did she mean when she said that she understood? And as I looked at what was in my hands...at what she had just seen me with...and remembering what she said to me, that maybe I should put these things on. OMG, I felt a tingle build as my pen-is started to throb. What would she think if she knew I had worn her socks and shoes? Would she be OK with it? This was so confusing...yet exciting me way too much. And I wondered what she must be thinking right now after I left her room. Maybe it's best I don't know.   

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 03:12:44 PM »
SEDUCED BY ANKLETS & MARYJANES - Part 6     

I then went to Brian's door and knocked and he said, "just a minute!" I
thought that was strange and went ahead and opened it after a couple of
seconds. He was laying on his bed with his robe on looking very red faced and flushed. "Are you OK, what were you doing?" "Uh...yeah dad....I'm, ah, OK. Was just doing some sit-ups and I'm sort of hot."

Weird, I thought. Sit-ups in bed wearing a robe. I glanced over
towards his closet and saw Michelle's pink pageant dress hanging on the
door. It had been her idea for his costume. I was surprised he'd gone
along with it so easily. "Soooo...how was trick-r-treating? You sure
looked cute in your little outfit." 

"Awwww dad...give me a break!!! The guys really gave me a hard time." "Sorry, Brian. I'm sure they did but maybe they were just jealous. I think it was very cool that you dressed up like that. Really, I mean it! Takes a real man to do that. Oh...by the way......here's your shoes and socks. You left them in the bathroom when you changed out of them. Best you get them and that dress back to Michelle soon."

As I handed them to him and he reached out, his robe fell open and I saw
he had on a pair of Michelle's frilliest, silkiest pageant panties.
They had lace and ruffles and ribbons all over them. And...there was
a slight bulge and wet spot on the front.

He also had on a cute little bra that must have been one of her first ones. Wow...I had no idea she had gotten him to wear those. Oh my. No wonder he was red-faced when I came in. But why was he still wearing them in his bed? That seemed strange. Unless...he must have been...I must have caught him...oh my! And I momentarily felt a little jealous as I wondered how excited he must feel wearing them if they were having that effect on him. I quickly turned to leave his room before either of us got embarrassed further.

As I left I glanced at the shoes and socks he was holding and thought about what I had just done with them knowing that it was he who had been wearing them earlier this evening, not Michelle. He shifted a little on his bed and his bare feet came into view. They were really pretty and girlish for a boy. And I felt a shiver as I looked at his feet, remembering how cute they had been when I saw him in those socks & shoes a few hours ago.

Maybe he was being affected the same way I was. And I suddenly felt a slight bulge and wet spot forming too. And I also remember how red-faced I was in front of Michelle just a short time ago. So I said to him what she said to me, "Brian, don't be embarrassed. It's OK. I understand." And I then left him alone to finish what I was sure he needed to do because I really did understand!.     

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 12:42:24 PM »
SEDUCED BY ANKLETS & MARYJANES - Part 7   

I went into my bedroom and tried to get my thoughts together. My wife wasn't there because for the last few weeks she had been away taking care of some serious health issues that her mom was having. Her dad had died a few years ago and her mom was living alone...one of those types who refused to leave home even when she was having health problems where she probably needed to be in an assisted living facility. But my wife was patient with her and was doing what needed to be done. She would come home every other weekend and then leave again.

So as I thought about what had happened tonight I wondered if the fact that masturbation had become my sole sexual outlet for so long had somehow contributed to my bizarre bathroom behavior. I seemed to be horny all the time and spent a lot of my time alone self pleasuring myself. Even had started going on the internet looking for stimulating material. It had gotten to where my orgasms were even more enjoyable from my hand than sex with my wife had been. So, yeah, that had to be it.

I went to my laptop to shut it down for the night and saw that I had an email message. It was from Michelle and had an attachment with it. It was a photo that she had taken earlier this evening with her smartphone. It was a picture of Brian fully dressed in his 'costume' for halloween. He didn't have any make-up on but Michelle had obviously styled his long hair into a very girly look. Wow, it almost took my breath away because I had not seen him dressed like this. I had been out with a client at a dinner meeting that lasted until after Brian had gotten back home.

Wow, he looked really cute. TOO cute actually! He could easily have passed for a girl if he would have been wearing even a light touch of make-up. But one thing I couldn't understand in the photo was why he was wearing different shoes and socks from the ones that were in the bathroom. He had on black heels and different socks in this photo. What was going on with that?

Without thinking clearly as to how embarrassed I'd been in there such a short time ago, I decided to go back to Michelle's room. I knocked and she told me to come in. She was still laying on her bed texting just as she had been doing awhile ago. "Hi daddy, did you forget something?" I thanked her for the photo and then asked, "that was a really interesting photo of Brian. He looked really cute in your pageant dress, but why was he wearing different shoes and socks in the photo from what he wore to go trick-r-treating?"

"Oh, that. Yeah, well he was having trouble walking in those heels since he has only worn my flat shoes before. So he needs more practice wearing shoes with heels. So he slipped those off and decided to wear my pink maryjane flats and found cute socks to go with them. He's used to those."

I got a funny look on my face as she said that and she noticed. Then she acted like she was trying to cover up what she had just said and sort of laughed a little, "uh...well...that was just a joke daddy. I was just teasing you. haha I wanted him to try the heels but he didn't like them. So the pink shoes were better for him. So that's all there was to it."

Then she looked straight at me like she was trying to change the subject and said, "daddy...why are you so interested in my shoes and socks all of a sudden? You had them in your hands when you were in here before and now you want to know why Brian was wearing different shoes and socks in the picture." As before I quickly turned a deep red realizing I had really screwed up by coming back in her room.

I tried to come up with an explanation but just stood there getting redder and redder, not saying anything. She kept looking at me with sort of a devilish grin like she was enjoying my embarrassment. "Er...well I just wanted to thank you for the photo. I, uh, better leave you alone since you're texting." "OK daddy. You're welcome. Glad you liked the pic." And as I was leaving just before I shut her door she added, "and I'm glad you also like my shoes...oh, and my socks." She seemed to emphasize the word socks, and as I glanced back I saw her slipping her pink socks off her feet and I felt a little tingle inside. I quickly left as I felt my pen-is start to stir inside my pajamas.           

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender