Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Seduced by Anklets & MaryJanes :)  (Read 14572 times)

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Seduced by Anklets & MaryJanes :)
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 05:33:14 PM »
SEDUCED BY ANKLETS & MARYJANES - Part 8

As I entered my bedroom I found myself just standing there trying to analyze everything that had happened in just the last hour or so. So many new sensations and interactions with Michelle and even Brian. I was worn out and my brain was so foggy I figured I best just go to bed and get some sleep.

Then I noticed my laptop was still on and saw that photo of Brian dressed in Michelle's pageant outfit that I had left open. Before I could react again to that I quickly shut it off and went for what I hoped would be a good night's rest and a less confusing tomorrow.

The next morning after the kids had left for school I had breakfast and then my morning cup of coffee in the sunroom. Watched the news on TV and headed for my home office to start my day. I was a contractor and worked from home. I had to pass Michelle's bedroom on my way and her door was open. I glanced in and saw the socks she had been wearing last night where she had tossed them on the floor.

On impulse I went into her room and also saw the dress Brian had worn hanging on one of her closet doors. And below that were the pink shoes & socks. Looks like he had returned them to her already. And a little to the side of those were the shoes & socks I had seem him wearing in the photo...the cute black shoes with a high heel and the frilly white socks laying on the floor next to them.

Michelle has two closets in her room. One that has her regular clothes and accessories and another that has all her pageant things. The door to the pageant closet was open for some reason and I flicked the light on that lit it up. There were maybe 30 dresses of all sizes hanging in there. She must have kept every dress from all the years she had participated in pageants.

There was also a row of drawers along one side which I started opening. One held panties of all colors and decoration. Some had lace trimming and little bows sewn on, and others were not quite so frilly but all were a satiny material.

Two more drawers held socks by the dozens. Several colors but mostly white. And all with frilly lace at the cuffs of varying colors. There were also a few pairs of tights in pretty colors. And the remaining drawer contained cute trim accessories for her hair.

Along the floor of the closet were lots of really cute shoes. I started counting them and there were 25 pair in all. From very small to the size I had worn last night. Most were single instep strap flat MaryJane type in several colors. But a few had slight heels to them and had ankle straps.

I turned off the light and was going to leave but the sight of the adorable pink dress hanging on the door kept me in there. Why would such a frilly dress seem so attractive to me? It was so girly and feminine and the word 'sissy' came to mind all of a sudden. That word seemed appropriate somehow for this kind of feeling...a guy kind of feeling. I wasn't really thinking of Brian that way last night, but now maybe? Or was it more directed at myself?

I took the dress off the hanger it was on and felt a chill as my hands touched the delicate satin & silk and lace and frills. Whew...it actually felt heavenly! I wondered if Brian felt the same as he held it and then pulled in on his body. I held it up to me and looked in the huge mirror that covered Michelle's closet door.

I looked pretty silly standing there with it against my clothes but, still, I just looked at the dress. I even wondered if it might fit me. I suddenly burst out and said to myself, "oh Pat, don't you look cute in this?" And then I came to my senses and said outloud, "yeah, like a big sissy who gets off on wanting to wear his daughter's cute clothes!"

And I put the dress back on it's hanger and where it had been hanging and exited her room. But as I left I was thinking about how much I really did want to try on her clothes. And I again saw her socks laying on the floor and remembered her saying to me, 'Daddy, I'm glad you like my shoes...oh, and my socks.' And I again felt that tingle. But I forced myself to head to my office and try to get some much needed work done.   

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 03:18:15 PM »
Seduced by Anklets & MaryJanes - Part 9

At around noon I went to the kitchen and fixed myself a light lunch and watched the news on TV. While doing that my cell phone rang and it was my wife. She usually called about mid-day to let me know how her mom was doing and to see how all of us were. She asked me if I was having any trouble handling things, and when she said that I sort of giggled to myself thinking I sure had been handling 'my' thing. Then I headed back to my office.

Having to pass by Michelle's bedroom was becoming a problem and I almost wished my office was not so near to her room. It was like her room was a magnet and I was some kind of super metal particle that kept being pulled inside. But I figured I may as well get used to it. As much as I didn't want to be doing this I couldn't stop it. So I just decided to give in to these new strange but wonderful feelings.

Of course the pink pageant dress was still hanging there...the cute but sexy black ankle-strap shoes and cute while lace anklets stuffed in the shoes were still on the floor...and her pink socks that she had pulled off and flung next to her bed were still there. Suddenly I knew what I had to do to relieve the stress I was feeling so I could get back to work.

I quickly stripped off all of my clothes and first decided to see if that heavenly dress would fit me. My pen-is was already rock hard as I slipped the dress off the hanger once again, but this time instead of just holding it in front of me I gathered it over my head and started trying to pull it down over my torso.

I was so sure it wouldn't fit me but as I worked it down I noticed there were elastic inserts on both sides that you really couldn't see when the dress was on...and with a lot of effort it finally slipped over my shoulders and down the rest of the way to where the bottom hem was just a few inches below my crotch.

The silkiness and tightness of it against my naked flesh as well as the sensation and realization that I was actually wearing it almost made me faint. I was not only wearing one of Michelle's cute and heavenly pageant dresses but also a dress that my son Brian had worn just last night. I truly was mesmerized and felt like I was having an out-of-body experience. And my poor needy pen-is was begging for relief.

But I also just HAD to try on those sexy black shoes, remembering Brian's photo of him wearing them. I slipped the cute white lace anklets on my feet and easily slid the shoes on and fastened the shiny black ankle straps. OMG! I was in overdrive with my senses and need to orgasm. And my pen-is was starting to leak pre-c-um like crazy and I knew I had to keep the dress clean.

I grabbed the pink socks, laid down on Michelle's bed and pulled one of them over my pen-is so I wouldn't drip on the dress. But that didn't feel right, so I rolled the other sock on also and that gave me an easy pistoning motion as one sock slid over the other. My thoughts were of everything that had happened over the last 24 hours or so and as I hit my peak I could again hear Michelle saying to me, 'It's OK daddy...don't be embarrassed...and I'm glad that you like my shoes...and my socks.' And I exploded stream after stream of my needed release into her pink socks.

When I regained my senses and guilt swept over me, I quickly removed her clothes and put mine back on. The dress went back on the hanger and on the closet door. The shoes and anklets went back where they were. But, oh man...the pink socks. They were soaked with my semen. What to do? I had to leave everything the way I found it!

I went into Michelle's bathroom and saw her hair dryer on the vanity. So I got the socks and started blow drying them until they were at least dry. They were sort of stiff so I rolled them around in my hands until they were a little softer. And I put them back next to her bed on the floor the way I found them. I was sure she wouldn't notice anything out of place, thank goodness! Whew, still in the afterglow and guilt stage, I vowed to never do anything like that again and I went back to my office.                       

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 04:13:32 PM »
Seduced by Anklets & MaryJanes - Part 10 

That night after dinner Brian was at a friend's house and Michelle and I were sitting watching TV. She started talking about halloween and about Brian dressing up the way he did. I couldn't understand why she was bringing it up but then she said, "daddy, you seemed very interested in Brian's outfit so I thought maybe you were wondering why he was wearing it in the first place."

I told her I was sort of surprised that he would wear something like that and he even seemed embarrassed that his friends were teasing him. I tried to let on like I wasn't all that interested and talking to her about it certainly was hard for me. But she kept talking. "Well I think you ought to know anyway."

"It really was my idea and it wasn't too hard to get him to agree. You probably think he just did it for fun, but it's really more than that." I was getting more interested but also uncomfortable for obvious reasons. "Honey, I hadn't really given it much thought since it was halloween and guys his age wear a lot of weird outfits then," I said to her.

"But daddy, it wasn't weird for him. He liked doing it and he WANTED to do it. And it wasn't the first time he's worn my stuff." I tried changing the subject but she wouldn't let me. "Just listen daddy because I need you to know this. A few weeks ago I started noticing that some of my clothes were sort of out of place, like someone had been messing with them. It's really easy for me to spot something like that." She gave me a funny look when she said that.

"I suspected it was Brian but never could catch him doing it. I told Amy about it (her best friend and next door neighbor) and she said maybe I should try to catch him by putting a baby-cam in my room. She said I could borrow the one that her parents had used to monitor her baby sister a couple of years ago. It records to an SD card that I can download to my smartphone." Wow, this was getting more interesting and I found myself getting more curious. "So what did you do?", I asked.

"Well, I did borrow it and it is so small it's hard to see where I put it and it did show Brian coming in my room and not only going through my clothes but he was putting on my pageant outfits and prancing around the room like he was some kind of princess. And he was even doing other stuff that made me realize it was more than just wearing the clothes. I'm sure you know what I mean." And she looked right at me as she said that. Whew, back to being uncomfortable.

"So that's why I'm telling you this daddy. He likes wearing my clothes and wanted to wear that pageant dress the other night...oh, and those anklet socks and shoes you were asking about and liked so much." She grinned at me when she said that. "And that's how I know all about naughty boys who sneak into a girl's bedroom to wear their clothes. That camera was a really good idea!" I started getting red in the face just like the other times she and I were talking about this. And I hoped this was the end of this conversation. Way too close for comfort.

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2017, 01:09:04 PM »
Seduced by Anklets & MaryJanes - Part 11

She left to go take a shower and I breathed a sigh of relief. My wife called to let me know how things were going with her mom and it seemed like she was going to have to stay with her for awhile longer. She was getting frustrated having to be away from home and trying to keep her mom calm. I told her we missed her but understood. She said she hoped to come home for a weekend soon.

As the news came on TV Michelle walked back into the room. She had showered and was wearing a really cute shorty pink nighty and had yellow socks on her feet. Man, why did I think her nighty was cute? And what does it matter if she is wearing socks or the color? I still couldn't understand what was going on with me.

"Daddy, don't you want to know why Amy suggested I use that camera to try to catch Brian?" Oh man...she was still wanting to talk about this stuff. "Honey, it doesn't matter as long as you found out what you needed to. At least now you know for sure that it was Brian. So that solved everything." I was really trying to just end this conversation but she wouldn't let up.

"Yeah, I know daddy. But how she knew it would work is sort of coincidental and weird...and has to do with her finding something out at her house that was a total shock to her." Well, I figured I best just ask what it was so maybe we could get this over with.

"Well, Amy had the camera in her bedroom and was using it to sorta practice her moves and stuff and then watch the video to see how she did and maybe make changes. Ya know...like how she walks or poses, stuff like that." Amy was a pageant girl too and she and Michelle often competed in the same pageants for a long time. Not any big rivalry since they were best friends, but still they did like to compete against each other and had fun with it all.

"Anyway, a couple of months ago she was using it and started playing back what it had recorded and you'll never believe what was on there as well as what she had just recorded of herself." I played along and asked her what she saw. "Well, I'm not sure I should be telling you this but it is just so unreal and almost unbelievable. And please don't ever tell Amy that I told you this. But I need to tell someone and with what's happened with Brian I just have to."

By then I was getting interested again so I promised her I wouldn't say anything to Amy, but asked her if she was sure she should be telling me this. "Daddy, well...uh...you now know what I saw Brian doing in my room. So...well...anyway...Amy saw that her daddy was alone in her room and he was doing almost the exact same thing that Brian was doing in my room."

I couldn't totally comprehend what she had just told me and I said, "Uh, I'm not sure I heard you correctly. What did you say again?" The look on my face I'm sure was total disbelief. "Daddy, he was in her bedroom putting on her clothes and was...you know, like doing what Brian was doing." I shook my head and just had a blank look on my face. "No daddy...it's true. Really. She showed me the video and I know it's true!"

I had known Ron, her dad, for many years and we were good friends. Even played golf together. I was stunned. The only thing I could think to say to Michelle was, "honey...I just can't imagine him doing that. But if you saw it...OMG. So what did Amy do? She must have been so shocked and disgusted. OMG." At that moment I wasn't even thinking about my similar adventures of the last couple of days. I was just trying to grasp what she had just told me about Ron.

"She hasn't done anything daddy. She's not told him about it. I'm the only one who knows. Well, and now you. Besides, how would a daughter tell her daddy that she had unintentionally caught him doing such a thing. Is she gonna say 'daddy, I know you wear my panties and bras and stuff cause I have a video of you doing it'. Now that would be very awkward I'm sure. But, no, she wasn't disgusted at all. Shocked and surprised of course. Can you imagine that happening? A daddy wanting to wear his daughter's clothes to...ya know...like get turned on?" I just sat there and said, "yeah, it's pretty hard to imagine that happening."

"So that's why she suggested I use that camera to see if I could catch Brian. She had caught her daddy and she figured maybe I could catch Brian too." Then she giggled a little and said, "seems it's not only little brothers who can be naughty like this, but sometimes even daddys' too." I gave her a little smile but still just sat there. She told me it looked like I needed some time alone so she said goodnight and left me there in my thoughts. Whew!

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2017, 04:04:42 PM »
Seduced by Anklets & MaryJanes - Part 12

I sat there on the couch dumbfounded at what Michelle had just told me. It was weird enough what had been happening to me the last couple of days and now I was hearing from my own daughter that my good friend and next door neighbor was doing a similar thing. I truly thought that I was having a nightmare and would be waking up to find that everything was just normal. But sadly, no, this was not a dream.

Ron and I were good friends and there was no indication that he was anything but a normal guy with a normal family life. Well, I'm sure he thinks the same of me and look at me now. I would have laughed if it were anything else. Then I realized that while my actions were only known by me and a total secret, his daughter Amy not only knew about him...but had caught him in the act, even if it were a video and not in person. And Michelle also knew and had seen the video. OMG. How was I going to handle this with Michelle? Just try to let it go? What if she didn't just let it go? After all, she also now knows about Brian and has told me all of these things.

I walked to my bedroom hoping I could get some sleep while worrying about what tomorrow might bring. Where was this going to end? As I entered my bedroom I saw on my laptop that I had an email message, and it was from Michelle. As I opened it I saw there was also attachments with it.

She wrote 'daddy i wasn't sure you believed me about what amy told me about her dad and i'm not sure if you will want to see this, but it will prove to you that it is all true. and it also shows you what brian did so you will know that is the truth too. you were so interested in brian and wondering why he wore my clothes for halloween is why i told you all this about him. and it just sorta came out about amy's dad. i hope you aren't mad at me.'

I saw that the attachments were 2 video files. Knowing what they were made me take a deep breath. The fact that Michelle had actually sent them to me again made me wonder why she was telling me so much. Like the way she had teased me about it being OK for me 'liking' her shoes & socks. Did she suspect that I would enjoy knowing about these videos? Was she testing me in some way? Or was this just me freaking out? Whatever...I was drawn to the video files and I knew I was going to watch them...and that tingly feeling was again growing inside of me.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender