Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Good Neighbor  (Read 12215 times)

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
The Good Neighbor
« on: September 15, 2017, 10:43:41 AM »
The Good Neighbor - Part 1

I was doing my laundry early on Saturday morning just as I always did. I live in an apartment complex which has a central laundry room so it was always less crowded if I did my washing early. "I'm sorry to bother you with this Jack, but I have to take Amber to her dance class and I haven't quite finished this load. Will you be a dear and take the clothes out of the dryer when it gets done? Just take them to your apartment and I'll come get them when I return", Lisa was saying to me. I told her "no problem" and she was on her way.

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: The Good Neighbor
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 12:53:13 PM »
The Good Neighbor - Part 2

Lisa had recently moved into the apartment right across the hall from me. She  had just gone through a very messy divorce but semed to be getting her act together. She had a daughter named Amber who was 13 years old and I had gotten to know both of them quite well. We even at times would just enter each other's apartments right after knocking.

Amber spent almost as much time at my place as she did at hers. She was
very cute and quite mature for her age. Lisa was a very attractive gal, 30 years old and was a nurse at the local hospital. I hadn't seen her ex-husband at all and it appeared he wanted nothing to do with either Lisa or Amber

I had just finished folding my clothes when the dryer that Lisa was using stopped. So I quickly emptied the clothes out of it and put them in the basket that was laying there. I figured I would go ahead and fold them when I got to my apartment.

When I got there I dumped the clothes out on my bed and it appeared that they were all Amber's things. There were mostly socks, bras and panties but also a couple of t-shirts. Her things were very dainty and
pretty and I couldn't help myself and looked at one of the bras to see what the size was. She wore a 34-A and all her bras were very frilly and lacy.

I kind of tingled all over as I folded her things. It seemed like such an intimate thing I was doing...handling items that Amber wore against her skin every day. As I folded her panties they were all about the same. Hip-hugger bikini style in various colors and made of a satiny/nylon material. There was a print of a little bear on each, which seemed a little juvenile, but actually made them just more adorable. Wow, they really were cute, almost sexy in a way...they felt so good in my hands and I just couldn't put them down. Whew...my pulse was racing as I held them.

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: The Good Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 03:28:07 PM »
The Good Neighbor - Part 3

It was not just the fact that the panties were so cute and even sort of sexy. It was knowing these were Amber's panties...panties that Amber wears...panties that she had worn, previously unseen by me, and at those times when she was with me. It seemed so naughty of me to be not only holding and feeling them, but almost worshipping them! It was like I was invading her privacy in such an intimate way that made me feel a little guilty. 

But the guilt was not strong enough to stop me from my thoughts. And I had a sudden impulse to do more than just hold the panties. I needed more as I was being controlled not by my senses, but by a throbbing erection that had been building and was starting to beg for more. It was telling me...no, commanding me to do something I had never done before. Something I had never contemplated before.

And then I suddenly had a haunting vision of Amber saying to me, "It's OK...do whatever you want with my panties. I just want you to be happy. So go ahead...you know what you want to do with my panties, so do it NOW!"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender