Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Eddie by Amy Lynn  (Read 5737 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Eddie by Amy Lynn
« on: June 09, 2015, 06:07:36 PM »
The archive site dropped all of Betty's story archives from the 1990s a few years ago. Now I'm noticing a few of our 2000-2001 stories also vanishing. So I'll repost the ones that I think may be at risk of being lost soon.

Eddie by Amy Lynn

This is a story about Eddie. Nice story, I started writing this when I just got back from having a good time shopping in Korea.

Chapter One: Leaving to Help Aunt Patti

I’m in a limousine getting ready to pull into Grandma and Aunt Patti’s house. It’s really the family estates but Mom fell in love with Daddy four years ago and we moved to Goldsboro, North Carolina with Daddy and his teenage son named Josh.

Aunt Patti’s daughter, my cousin Katherine sadly died a little over two years ago, when she was eight. We went back and visited. Mommy told me that Aunt Patti doted on Katherine. She was Patti’s whole life. Mommy said that when Katherine died Aunt Patti had to go to the hospital for depression. She was there for a long time and just now came out. Grandma is taking care of her but Grandma has to do some work to make ends meet and that will take a long time. Mommy said Aunt Patti needed my help and that I was to go to her and help Grandma take care of her. I think Mommy was just trying to get me away from Josh and Daddy.

I don’t really understand everything Mommy said but I got the part that I had to go away and live with Grandma and Aunt Patti for a while and that I had to help out getting Aunt Patti well again. I don’t understand what a seven year old can do, but I told Mommy I would try real hard to help.

I told Mommy that these things work so much better in the cartoons. When Bugs Bunny presses Yosemite Sam he just blows on his finger and he’s depressed. It took Aunt Patti two years for the doctors to depress her, and still she’s sick. I also told her when I get there I would help Grandma tie the string together just like Mommy showed me. That way the ends would meet. I asked her how many strings she needed to make meet?

Mommy talked to me for a long time but I didn’t understand much of it. There was a lot of crying and something about Daddy being mad.

The day before I left I heard Daddy say to Josh that the Feds. are getting wise and confiscating some accounts of his acquaintances. He said that if they suspect anything then they might close their accounts also. They needed to do something soon.

I don’t know who the Feds. are but they weren’t getting my money. I asked Mommy to take me down to the bank so I could get my $26.54 from my account before Daddy lost it to the Feds. Daddy was the other owner of my account.

Mommy took me to the bank and while I talked to the person to close my account she talked to a friend. The nice man behind the counter sent me to the bank manager. He asked me why I wanted to close my account and I said I was leaving for a long time. He did some paperwork and I signed some things, then he asked me how I would like that. I told him in cash. He said that I couldn’t carry that much, it would be too heavy. I asked Mommy how I could get my money to Grandma without loosing any of it. She asked why and I said I wanted Grandma to set me up an account there. Mommy said that she felt this was a good idea and told the bank manager that I needed it in a cashier’s check. He agreed that this would be best. Mommy went back to talking with her friend and I waited as he got me my check. I looked at it and said that I made a lot of interest this year. The bank manager agreed and Mommy and I left.

I put the check away in my bags.

The next day Mommy took me to the airport and I flew first class all the way to San Francisco, California. A limousine driver was waiting to help me get to Grandmas house. I asked him if my dollar was enough to get to Grandma’s. He sure is nice and he told me Mommy paid for everything already. He helped me with my bags. He said, you sure pack light. I told him I was going to pack all my cloths but Mommy told me to pack light stuff.

Chapter Two: The Estates.

The driver said this is it. He pulled up to a gate and pressed a button. I heard Grandma say “May I help you?” The driver said yes, I seem to have a little child that says he belongs here. He winked at me with a smile and said that if you don’t want him I can always sell him. He’d fetch a good price. Grandma must have pushed a button as the gate swung open. He drove up this long road to where there was this big house. When he pulled up I could see Grandma standing at the top of the steps leading to the front door. I waved and when the limousine stopped I jumped out and ran to her and gave her a big hug. She picked me up and hugged right back. She was all happiness to see me and I was very happy to see her. I had not known until then just how much afraid I was out by myself. The driver put my stuff inside the door. Grandma thanked him, handed him something and he left giving me a wave and a smile.

Holding my hand, Grandma led me inside. This was a big place and it was messy. There was dirt all over the place. I didn’t say anything to Grandma, as she looked very tired. I asked her how my Aunt Patti was. She said she’s about the same. Still not saying much or doing anything.

Grandma took me to the top of the stairs and said, this will be your room during your stay. I would love to talk with you but it’s very late and I need to get up in the morning and get breakfast before I head to Los Angles for the week. So try to get some sleep.

When Grandma left I looked around. It was a nice room but it was dirty. I stayed up all night looking around the house. There were eight bedrooms. One had Grandma in it she snores; one had Aunt Patti in it. There was stuff in all the rest of the rooms. I was most fascinated with the room next to Aunt Patti’s room. It was locked, but I could see through the keyhole and it was the most beautiful room, all pinks and ruffles. There were dolls and I could just see the edge of a bed with a top in pink. I’d never seen a bed with a top before.

I went down stairs and looked around. I found the kitchen. There must have been a thousand dirty dishes in the sink and on the counter tops. No wonder Aunt Patti was sick. Mommy told me that a dirty room leads to colds and allergies and bad stuff. I still don’t know what allergies are but I think there related to Alligators, only smaller. I always keep my room clean and I help Mommy around the house all the time. I can clean anything, Mommy said so. Josh always calls me a sissy when he sees me in an apron. I don’t care, I like to clean, because it makes Mommy happy.

I had my plan to help. I would make sure that Aunt Patti was ok then I would clean.

The next morning Grandma came in and woke me up. I got dressed and went down stairs to help her get breakfast ready. She already had it on a tray. I picked it up and took it into Aunt Patti’s room. Grandma was right behind me and showed me where to set it. She said not to worry if Aunt Patti did not eat anything. She will when she’s hungry. Grandma left and talked to me about what I needed to do while she was gone.

First, make Aunt Patti breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It doesn’t mater what it is.
Second, get her up once and a while to have her change cloths. While she’s up, change her bedding on Wednesday.
Third, stay out of the locked bedroom.

That was all. Grandma wanted to keep it simple. I was only seven years old. She was worried that Aunt Patti would not even recognize me, but when I went into pick up her plate she smiled at me. Grandma was there to say goodbye as she was getting ready to leave and said, that was the first smile she had seen from Patti in over two years.

I heard Grandma say to Aunt Patti, you need to help him help you. He can’t do it alone.

Grandma gave me her cell phone number and a big hug, then she had to leave.

Chapter 3: Cleaning

I went right to the Kitchen and started cleaning. I put all the pans in the deep sink and the down stairs tub and turned on the hot water. They needed to soak or I’d never get them clean. I added dish soap and a trick that Mommy showed me once, I added some oil and mixed it up with a big wooden spoon. The water was really hot and so was I.

I cleaned out the kitchen sink and the right side of the counter top and then started doing dishes. I had most of the dishes done when Aunt Patti came in and sat down at the kitchen table. I asked her if I could get her anything and she just smiled.

I went back to cleaning. I had a good area done now so I used it to make two sandwiches on. I gave one to Aunt Patti along with some tea. I was surprised to see her eat it. When we were done with lunch she said that my hair was getting wet.

I looked at her and smiled, she talked. This wasn’t so bad. I said it’s hot and I’m sweating. She said go to her room and get the pink box off her dresser and bring it here.

I did as she said and brought it back to her. She had me sit in front of her while she did something to my hair. She said she was surprised that my Mother let it grow so long. I told her that I wanted it long and Mommy let me. When she was done I felt back there and then went into the bathroom to see. My hair was up on top of my head in a big ball.

I came back out and said I’d seen Mommy do that when she was hot. I gave Aunt Patti a big hug and thanked her. I cleared the table and finished the dishes. After that I started cleaning the rest of the kitchen. When I got to the floor Aunt Patti said I should change into something less warm. Short sleeve and possibly shorts.

I told her that I only had two sets of cloths. Both were the same, flannel long sleeve shirt and long pants with long underwear.

In North Carolina, in Goldsboro it was cold in October and I packed only two sets because Mommy told me to pack light stuff. So I packed light. She smiled and said this would not do. I needed to change into something before I got heat stroke or something. She got up and moved to the Dinning Room, she sat in there watching me and thinking while I finished the floor.

It was getting close to dinnertime so I put on some soup. Mommy always said soup was good for people when they were not feeling well. I set the table for two and we had soup and crackers. She had tea and I had milk. When dinner was over you could see she was getting tired so I walked her to bed. When she got there she climbed into bed and went to sleep.

I started in on my bedroom. It took until almost midnight before it was clean to my satisfaction. Then I took a bath and went to bed.

In the morning I got up and made eggs and toast for the two of us. I took hers into her and she was already up. We went back out and ate in the kitchen. I cleaned up and she asked me to come over and sit next to her. She said Eddie, it’s to hot to wear the cloths you brought. I said I know I messed up didn’t I? She said it’s not your fault, but something has to be done, she was worried about me.

I told her that I was supposed to be looking after her not her me. Mommy would be upset when she found out.

Chapter 4: The Room

Aunt Patti said she might have some cloths that I could wear temporarily, until Susan could send out the rest of your cloths.

I said, that would be great, but where would you get boys cloths my size?

She smiled and said not boys cloths dear, girls cloths. My Katherine was very close to your size when she died. I could see the tears in her eyes.

You loved her a lot, didn’t you?

Yes dear I did. It would make me very happy if you would wear something of hers just to keep you from getting hot.

I looked at her and said, will anyone see?

She smiled and said I don’t think so, and if they did we can say you’re my niece from North Carolina.

I smiled, then I stopped and thought. I started crying and Aunt Patti pulled me to her and said, it won’t be that bad.

With my head in her arms I said, Mommy got mad at me the last time I dressed up in her cloths and played with a doll. I could feel Aunt Patti stiffen. How often do you try on your Mommies cloths dear?

All the time, but I have to be careful as Mommy says that Daddy and Josh would punish me hard if they found out, and I have to hide it form Mommy now also.

Well were not where they can find out are we. I won’t tell if you don’t.

I smiled up at her and said, you really won’t mind?

Not at all dear, and she seamed so happy. She took my hand and we went upstairs. When we got to the bedroom that belonged to Katherine she reached up and pulled a key from the top of the door. She unlocked it and started to take me in. I stopped and said I’m not allowed in there, Grandma said so.

She looked at me and thought. Then she smiled and said that Grandma didn’t know about your problem with not having the right cloths. She won’t mind that you and I fixed the problem and she won’t have to worry about fixing it herself. She has enough problems right now. Come on, and she motioned for me to come in.

I went in. It was the nicest, prettiest room I had ever seen. I was in heaven and in shock.

Do you like?

I shook my head yes and told her how lucky Katherine was. She looked at me real close and put her hands on my arms and said. She’s gone now, but you’re here. She said to look around. I did and this room was dirty also. I said so and asked her if she would mind if I cleaned this room after I got most of the rest of the house clean. She said no, she wouldn’t mine. I picked up a doll and brushed cobwebs from its face. I looked at Aunt Patti and said we need to give all the little babies a bath also.

Aunt Patti laughed and tears started falling down her cheeks. I ran to her and gave her a hug, please don’t be sad. She said that she wasn’t sad, she was crying because she was happy for the first time in a long time.

Chapter 5: New Clothes

She went to the dresser and pulled out some panties. She turned to me holding them up. She said get undressed. I smiled and I couldn’t get undressed fast enough. Aunt Patti saw this and her heart leaped for joy. She got real serious when she saw all the bruises, but said nothing. She had me put on panties and camisole. I knew all about girl’s cloths as I read all of Mommies magazines.

Next came socks that turned down and had lace ruffles, then a simple, lightweight, summer play dress, and a pinafore. I had not heard of pinafores before, as they were not in Mommies magazines. Aunt Patti told me they’re like a big apron. They’re to help keep my dress clean. When I was fully dressed I looked in the mirror. Aunt Patti came up behind me and said, lets do something with your hair. She took it and put it into a high ponytail and tied it off with a big ribbon. It was off the back of my neck and much cooler and oh so pretty.

I looked like a little girl and I loved it. Aunt Patti loved it also and said so. I hugged her and we stood there hugging for awhile. I finally said, Aunt Patti, I have a lot of work to do. She smiled, can I watch? I put on my Mommy face and said sure, but after lunch you need a nap. You were very tired yesterday and we wouldn’t want to ware you out. She smiled and said OK sweetheart.

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Eddie by Amy Lynn
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 06:10:51 PM »
Chapter 6: Cleaning and Investigating

I went downstairs and started in on the dinning room. She followed me and watched from the kitchen table. It was much cooler and I asked if it would be OK if I opened some curtains and windows. Mommy always said letting in the sun was good for a house. Aunt Patti said Susan is a good Mommy and I should do as she would. I opened all the curtains and windows down stairs. It sure made it brighter and there was a little breeze coming off the ocean. I looked again. You could see the ocean from here. I ran up stairs and Patti slowly followed. I through open all the windows and curtains. The view was fantastic. I told her so and said no wonder Mommy is so homesick.

She looked concerned but said nothing. She motioned for me to follow her so I did. We went to her bedroom and went up another flight of stairs. I realized we were going up into one of the two towers. Aunt Patti said, I haven’t been up here in years. She was right, we couldn’t get through all the cobwebs. I told her not to worry, I’d put it on my list to clean. She smiled and we went back down stairs. I sang and hummed during cleaning, I was so happy to be able to dress up. Aunt Patti sang and taught me a song about flowers.

I had finished cleaning the dinning room except two spots on the rug. I looked at one and sat down next to it. It looked like a coffee stain. I thought hard, what did Mommy use to remove coffee stains? It hit me and I got up and went into the kitchen. I came back with a bucket of water and a sponge. Mommy had said water will take up coffee stains but you had to work at it as the stain goes real deep. I took the sponge and wet the area real well. Then I left it to soak in. Next I went to the other stain. Aunt Patti said that she spilt tomato juice there and not to worry about it, nothing will take it out. I sat down on the floor and thought what Mommy said about tomato juice. It took several minutes and I could here Aunt Patti chuckling. I looked at her. She said she has never seen someone with such a determined look. I smiled and looked at the stain again, then it hit me. I went back into the kitchen and got the lemon juice. I tested a little spot in the corner like I had seen Mommy do. I don’t know why she did it but I thought it might be for good luck. Nothing happened so I put some on the stain. A little time later it came right out. The coffee stain came out also but it took me an hour.

After cleaning the dinning room we had lunch. We had egg sandwiches and milk, she had tea. After that she took a nap on the living room couch. I took advantage of this and cleaned her room. I was almost finished when she said thank you. I was startled, but turned around and said you’re very welcome. After dinner we sat on the front porch and listened to the birds and played a board game. I could see the house down the road. There were two girls playing outside. Aunt Patti did real well and we watched a little TV before going to bed. At bedtime I got to wear a cotton nightgown. She took my hair down and combed it out and I got to comb hers. It was ever so much fun.

The next day was just as fun, I wore another dress and Aunt Patti helped a little with the cleaning. I refused to allow her to clean very much as I was supposed to be taking care of her.

Everyday Grandma called and we would talk and so would Aunt Patti. Grandma must have called Mommy as she called early and asked how everything was. I said everything was fine and left it at that. I didn’t want her to send any more clothes. I liked dressing and pretending I was a girl and I didn’t want it to stop. Aunt Patti talked to her and said everything was all right and no we didn’t need anything, she winked at me when she said it. I smiled and almost laughed out loud. Mommy must have hurd as she asked what we were up to. Aunt Patti said, nothing sister dear, everything is fine.

After that Aunt Patti and I were best friends. We got the whole house cleaned and even the cobwebs out of both towers. She cooked some of the meals and we even had people come in to get the yard cleaned up.

Chapter 7: Grandma’s Home

Friday night Grandma came home. She was shocked at the yard but even more shocked at the house and the view in the window. It was dark outside but we left the porch light on. All the curtains were open, the house was immaculate, and Aunt Patti and I were dressing all the dolls in the house. We had washed all their cloths and gave all the little babies a bath. Now we were dressing them back up. The biggest surprise was seeing a little girl with Aunt Patti.

Aunt Patti and I had though that Grandma would come home on Saturday morning so we weren’t ready when she walked in the door.

She came in and said I’m home.

My eyes must have nearly burst out of their sockets. She was at the front door so to get to my room and change back to a little boy was impossible without running right by her. I did the only thing I could do. I hid behind Aunt Patti. She was skinny like everyone in the family, but the furniture was positioned such that I could not hide there.

Aunt Patti stood up and I grabbed her. I was afraid what Grandma would do. After all I was a boy acting and dressing like a girl. I was so ashamed.

Aunt Patti said hi mom, come on in. We’re just finishing up cleaning all the little babies. Want to help?

Grandma said sure, but first I’d like to meet your shy little friend.

Aunt Patti said why Mom, you know Eddie.

I saw extreme relief in Grandmas eyes. Patti said, what did you think? He’s not a ghost of Katherine you know. He just had to barrow some of her cloths.

Grandma came in and Aunt Patti told her everything. Grandma said to me. Well don’t I get a hug young lady. I smiled and came out from behind Aunt Patti. I curtsied just like Aunt Patti showed me and then ran into Grandma’s arms. She held me and we laughed. She asked all kinds of questions. She said, so it comes down to this. Eddie and Susan made a communication mistake that left poor Eddie without many cloths and the wrong type for this climate. Then when you let him wear Katherine’s clothes you found out he likes this and the two of you haven’t been happier. Do I have it correct?

I looked at Aunt Patti and she looked at me, we both turned and said at the same time, Yes!

Grandma just about busted a gut laughing. She was laughing so hard she had tears.

We finished all the dolls that night and then Aunt Patti had to go to bed. We went upstairs together. Aunt Patti said to Grandma, we need to talk, I think Susan’s in trouble. Grandma looked at her concerned and said, first thing tomorrow.

When Aunt Patti was asleep Grandma walked throughout the house. I stayed in the living room. I watched her move about. She was inspecting the cleanliness. I was hopping I hadn’t missed anything.

She came back into the living room and sat next to me. She turned off the TV and asked, did you do this?

I said, Grandma, it was dirty. Mommy sent me here to help. I remembered that Mommy said about cleanliness.

You mean, cleanliness is close to Godliness?

I looked at her strange. No. She said I had to keep things clean because you could get sick. Sense Aunt Patti was already sick I figured out that if I cleaned the place then she’d get better. Then I beamed and said, she’s better now. See Mommy was right.

Grandma gave me a great big hug. She said, yes your Mommy is very smart.

I asked her not to tell Mommy about me dressing like a girl, as she would get upset. She said that she didn’t think my Mommy would be upset, so I told her about the time Daddy caught me dressing up and how he beat Mommy and me. After that Mommy was very concerned that I didn’t do it anymore.

Grandma was very upset. She looked at me and asked, does Daddy hit Mommy very often?

Yes, almost every night. Usually not much, but sometimes, if we give him a reason he beats us, and Josh helps.

Josh helps.

Yes, when Daddy’s beating Mommy, Josh beats me so Daddy won’t have to beat both of us. See. I lifted up my dress and showed her the bruises I had all over.

Grandma said, time for young girls to go to bed.

I did, and as I left I could hear Grandma pick up the phone to call someone.

Chapter 7: Grandma’s Home

Friday night Grandma came home. She was shocked at the yard but even more shocked at the house and the view in the window. It was dark outside but we left the porch light on. All the curtains were open, the house was immaculate, and Aunt Patti and I were dressing all the dolls in the house. We had washed all their cloths and gave all the little babies a bath. Now we were dressing them back up. The biggest surprise was seeing a little girl with Aunt Patti.

Aunt Patti and I had though that Grandma would come home on Saturday morning so we weren’t ready when she walked in the door.

She came in and said I’m home.

My eyes must have nearly burst out of their sockets. She was at the front door so to get to my room and change back to a little boy was impossible without running right by her. I did the only thing I could do. I hid behind Aunt Patti. She was skinny like everyone in the family, but the furniture was positioned such that I could not hide there.

Aunt Patti stood up and I grabbed her. I was afraid what Grandma would do. After all I was a boy acting and dressing like a girl. I was so ashamed.

Aunt Patti said hi mom, come on in. We’re just finishing up cleaning all the little babies. Want to help?

Grandma said sure, but first I’d like to meet your shy little friend.

Aunt Patti said why Mom, you know Eddie.

I saw extreme relief in Grandmas eyes. Patti said, what did you think? He’s not a ghost of Katherine you know. He just had to barrow some of her cloths.

Grandma came in and Aunt Patti told her everything. Grandma said to me. Well don’t I get a hug young lady. I smiled and came out from behind Aunt Patti. I curtsied just like Aunt Patti showed me and then ran into Grandma’s arms. She held me and we laughed. She asked all kinds of questions. She said, so it comes down to this. Eddie and Susan made a communication mistake that left poor Eddie without many cloths and the wrong type for this climate. Then when you let him wear Katherine’s clothes you found out he likes this and the two of you haven’t been happier. Do I have it correct?

I looked at Aunt Patti and she looked at me, we both turned and said at the same time, Yes!

Grandma just about busted a gut laughing. She was laughing so hard she had tears.

We finished all the dolls that night and then Aunt Patti had to go to bed. We went upstairs together. Aunt Patti said to Grandma, we need to talk, I think Susan’s in trouble. Grandma looked at her concerned and said, first thing tomorrow.

When Aunt Patti was asleep Grandma walked throughout the house. I stayed in the living room. I watched her move about. She was inspecting the cleanliness. I was hopping I hadn’t missed anything.

She came back into the living room and sat next to me. She turned off the TV and asked, did you do this?

I said, Grandma, it was dirty. Mommy sent me here to help. I remembered that Mommy said about cleanliness.

You mean, cleanliness is close to Godliness?

I looked at her strange. No. She said I had to keep things clean because you could get sick. Sense Aunt Patti was already sick I figured out that if I cleaned the place then she’d get better. Then I beamed and said, she’s better now. See Mommy was right.

Grandma gave me a great big hug. She said, yes your Mommy is very smart.

I asked her not to tell Mommy about me dressing like a girl, as she would get upset. She said that she didn’t think my Mommy would be upset, so I told her about the time Daddy caught me dressing up and how he beat Mommy and me. After that Mommy was very concerned that I didn’t do it anymore.

Grandma was very upset. She looked at me and asked, does Daddy hit Mommy very often?

Yes, almost every night. Usually not much, but sometimes, if we give him a reason he beats us, and Josh helps.

Josh helps.

Yes, when Daddy’s beating Mommy, Josh beats me so Daddy won’t have to beat both of us. See. I lifted up my dress and showed her the bruises I had all over.

Grandma said, time for young girls to go to bed.

I did, and as I left I could hear Grandma pick up the phone to call someone.

Chapter 9: New Name

Grandma said we need to deposit this right away and send your Mommy some money, and that means we need to get ready to go to the bank. During the rest of breakfast I got sadder and sadder. When everyone was done I did the dishes and then slowly started heading up stairs. I was crying. Aunt Patti and Grandma both noticed and came to me. Aunt Patti asked, what’s wrong sweetheart?

I told them. I have to be a boy again.

Aunt Patti placed her hand on her heart and started crying with me.

Grandma asked me why do you think you have to be a boy?

I looked up at her through tears and said, the name on the check is Eddie and Mommy will want me to be a boy again.

Grandma said, Oh sweetheart, don’t worry. I’ll take care of everything. You don’t have to be a boy yet. Were going to set this account up in what is known as an alias. That way Josh and Keel can’t trace it. So you have to remain a girl.

I looked at her and asked, really, I have to?

Grandma said yes dear, you have to.

I threw myself into her arms and hugged her with everything I had. I thanked her and kissed her cheek and said I love you Grandma.

Aunt Patti was happier also and said, lets get you dressed for your first day out as a girl. Go into Katherine’s room, I’ll be right in.

When I went up stairs Aunt Patti turned to Grandma and said, thank you Mom.

Grandma said, Dear, I would have loved to do it for you but I must say that I did it for the child. If Keel gets out and comes looking for his money, I don’t want him finding it, or Eddie. From now on Eddie is got to be a girl and I need your help to keep him happy being a girl.

What about Susan?

Dear, Susan won’t be a problem. You know how much she’s always wanted a little girl. Now she has one. Also I don’t think she was upset that he was dressing up. I think she was trying to protect him from Josh and Keel. When she asked to send Eddie out here to help she confided in me that Eddie was special.

Patti said, and she was right.

Grandma said, yes she was. They hugged and then went upstairs to help get me ready.

We went into town only an hour latter. All of us were wearing our Sunday best. I had on the prettiest light yellow dress with loads of petticoats. It had hundreds of multicolored little flowers embroidered on the collar and hem. I felt very, very pretty.

Grandma stopped in front of the bank. She looked at Patti and said we need a new name for the newest member of the family.

Aunt Patti and Grandma went through a dozen names but could not come up with one they really loved.

I said, Diane Michele Weathers.

They both looked at me. Grandma asked, why Diane Michele Weathers? It’s a lovely name but, well it’s.

I looked at Grandma and said, Mommy will be going back to her madden name so my last name should be Weathers also. Diane because it’s Aunt Patti’s middle name and I love her and Mommy told me once that if she ever had a girl that she would name it Diane, she always liked that name. Michele because that’s your middle name and I love you Grandma. Diane Michele Weathers sounds good when I say it so it will be easy to get use to.

Grandma said Diane Michele Weathers it is then. Aunt Patti agreed.

Chapter 10: The Doll

We went into the bank and Grandma talked to the manager. They were good friends. Grandma explained the situation and he agreed that this would be a good solution. We left there with a bank ID card, Checking account, Savings account, and a Check debit card on the way, all in my new name. Grandma, Aunt Patti, and Mommy were all part of my account. I didn’t understand much of what went on but the nice manager assured me my $26 dollars were safe.

We went to the post office and western Union and sent Mommy some interest money. Grandma said it was enough for Mommy to fly first class.

Then Grandma paid a few bills at different places and there were lots of hugs and stuff.

After we had lunch at McDonalds I put on my serious mommy face and whispered to Grandma reminding her that Aunt Patti should not do to much as she was sick.

Grandma looked at me with a smile and said Aunt Patti is doing a lot better dear and the outside air would be good for her, but she would make sure that we did nothing hard on her.

I said good, and that Mommy always said that fresh air is good for you.

Grandma wanted to buy me a new doll but I said no thank you. She looked disappointed but said nothing. Aunt Patti told Grandma that I had turned down gifts of dolls from her also. We stayed out for a couple more hours and then went home.

After dinner, while we were all sitting in the livening room and I was happily playing with two dolls of Katherine’s Grandma asked why I didn’t want dolls of my own.

I said I would love to have dolls for my very own, I’ve always wanted a doll to play with, one I could name and call mine, I hugged the doll I was playing with.

She looked confused. Aunt Patti came down on the floor with me and asked, why won’t you let us give you a doll?

I looked at her and said that Mommy has a doll, she said someday, when she has a little girl of her own she’d give her that doll. Mommy must give me my first doll. When she does that, then I will know she loves me as her little girl.

Aunt Patti and Grandma were both in tears.

I got up early on Sunday as we were going to the Airport to pick up Mommy. Aunt Patti got me dressed in a pink cotton dress that she said was special. It was very nice and it was soft. It had white flowers printed on it and a doggie on the skirt. Grandma said it was a poodle dress. I got to wear another petticoat and I was very happy.

When we got to the Airport, I got nervous. What if Mommy doesn’t like me dressing like a girl? What if she didn't like my new name? What if she got mad?

Grandma said not to worry, everything would be OK.

When the plane landed and the passengers started coming off I hid behind Aunt Patti. I was still afraid.

Grandma saw Mommy and cried out Susan, they hugged and Aunt Patti hugged her. Then she said where’s my daughter? I peeked out a little. Mommy said, don’t you have a hug for your Mommy Diane? I took in a quick breath, she used my new name. I stepped out a little and she put out her arms and said come here Sweetheart. I ran into her arms. We hugged and kissed and hugged some more. Then she handed me a present. We sat down, I sat in her lap and opened the present. Inside was the doll. My first doll. I cried and hugged Mommy so hard. I said, I love you too Mommy.

Mommy said, and I love you and will always love you.

We went home that night. Now I sleep in Katherine’s old room and own all her dolls and dresses. We have so much fun. I start school as Diane next week. I’m looking forward to it as I have two great friends that live just down the lain. We play all the time.

Tomorrow my two Mommies and Grandma are taking me shopping for school clothes. We’ll have loads of fun.

I have to go to bed now.

Good Night. Hugs.

Diane

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender