Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: David by Amy Lynn  (Read 7259 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
David by Amy Lynn
« on: June 09, 2015, 06:19:00 PM »
The archive site dropped all of Betty's story archives from the 1990s a few years ago. Now I'm noticing a few of our 2000-2001 stories also vanishing. So I'll repost the ones that I think may be at risk of being lost soon.

David by Amy Lynn

Chapter 1: Grabbed by My Sisters.

I had just run in the door, fresh from playing ball. At age seven and considering I'm the smallest one on the team I did great. I got base hits on every up at bat and caught all but one fly ball. Nothing got passed me. We won. This was the best day of my life and the guys, for the first time, invited me to celebrate with them. I ran home and up the stairs to do a quick change. The door to my bedroom was locked. Fear started shaking every bone in my body. I quickly turned to run but before I could complete the turn a plastic bag was pulled over my head and my hands were grabbed.

I fought for air and to see. The bag was black and fit over my head loosely. It had elastic around the part that fit around my neck. I stopped struggling, suc-king hard to get air. I only received some when my big sister loosened the elastic around my neck. Hi David. You ready to cooperate or do I let you suffocate? She would too. Please, please let me go. I've been good. Mommy will: The bag was shut. I tried to breath but the air was gone in just seconds again. I stopped struggling and she opened the bag again. Ready yet? Please, I'll do what ever you want. Just remove the bag. She did but not before tying my hands behind my back. Remember the last time I had to baby sit you? I remembered alright. She treated me horribly and I told mommy everything.

In fact, I said things that she didn't do just to make it worse on her. Nothing happened to her. Mommy turned me over her knee and walloped me a good dozen times saying, you better behave next time so she wont have to punish you. I cried for days as I hadn't done anything. Yes I said. Mother just left for a business trip to Hawaii. She's not due back for two weeks. She told us girls that we can do anything we want to ensure you remain a good little child. Shit. She frowned at me and said you'll pay for that. I'm sorry. To bad, now I thought about this for some time and decided that I would do exactly what Mother said. I'm going to ensure you are a good little child. Do we have an agreement on this? I'll be good. I know you will as you won't be given a chance to be other than good. Get it up off the floor.

My two little sisters grabbed my arms and helped me up. My oldest sister, Janice, is 14 and just as mean as they come. She hangs around with girls that are the local whores and boys that like that. My second sister, Billie, is 7 and does anything Janice says. My littlest sister, Karen, is 5. I can't really call them little as all of them are bigger than I am. They're not fat, just tall and skinny. Long hair just like mine. Mommy don't like us getting hair cuts and I've paid no attention for some time. Bring it this way. We went to the spare bedroom and she opened the door. This will be your room for the next two weeks. I looked inside and nearly fainted. I tried to get away and as I was struggling I let out a string of cuss words that should have burned them all to the ground.

The bag was quickly placed over my head again and it didn't take long before I stopped struggling. She didn't remove the bag though. She just pulled it up over my mouth. I couldn't see but I could open my mouth and breath. The room was burned into my memory with the first horrible look anyway. It was a nursery. There was a changing table, crib, and dresser. Worse though was the color. Everything was pastel pink, pastel yellow, or pastel green, no blues at all. Mother said a little child. She didn't say how little or what sex. We decided to make you six months and a girl. Isn't that nice of us? It took a lot of work and you should thank us. I said nothing.

She reached up and started pulling down the bag. I quickly said, thank you. Go on. Thank you for doing all this work to make such a nice room for me. It was real nice of you. I said it sincerely too. I did not want that bag pulled down again. Well you helped too. We didn't have the money for this so we took all the money you had saved in that trunk under your bed. I started to cuss and fight but thought better of it. She could see I was fuming, there was over three hundred dollars under my bed. I made it working my tail off doing odd jobs and yard work for two summers. It was for a new mountain bike. Don't worry, we only spent about fifty dollars so far.

Most of this wonderful room was in the garage, stashed away. We had to make some modifications. You paid for them. We are going to the store latter for the right baby food for you. That will take another chunk. Now strip him girls. Don't struggle sissy or you will find that the bag has other properties. It probably didn't but I was not about to take the chance.

Chapter 2: Sissy Baby

I was stripped totally and marched into the bathroom where a hot bubble bath was waiting for me. I was placed into the bath and my little sisters started scrubbing me. They used scouring pads and every rub hurt. The tub smelled funny.

Karen asked do you like my lavender bubble bath? It's going to make you smell real sweet.

They finally finished washing everything including my hair, after they removed the bag. What an embarrassment. I was pulled out of the tub and dried off, they tied my hands and blindfolded my eyes. Then they took me to the nursery. I knew I was in it as Janice placed me on the changing table. She put several diapers under me, after applying some kind of lotion to my privets, and then baby powder. She pinned them in place. Then I could feel her pulling plastic pants up my legs and pushing the diaper inside the openings. The legs were tight but other than that they seemed to fit. Then she pulled something else up my legs, it felt soft and tickled when going up. I laughed and the girls started tickling me. Janice said stop that. They'll be plenty of time for that latter. She put some very thick socks on my feet, and then put some real thick socks on my hands. I had to open my hands and fold my thumb in to get them on and they were cramping my hands a lot. With these socks on there was no way I was going to use my hands as it would hurt. Then she had me sit up and she had me hold my arms up. She untied my hands and placed something down over them that fell around my body. She fussed in the back for a minute and then said. Almost finished.

She said open up. Open your mouth.

I did nothing.

Do it or I put the bag back on you.

I opened at that threat. She said wider. I did and she pushed something into my mouth. It was huge and stretched my mouth to it's fullest. Then she attached something to the back of my head and it pulled the thing in my mouth deeper. Then she said and now the crowning touch. She placed something on my head and tied it under my chin.

She picked me up and placed me in the crib. Then she attached something to my hands and pulled them apart. When she was done I couldn't pull them back.

She reached in and removed my blindfold.

It took a minute to adjust to the light but then I wish I hadn't. I closed my eyes. She said, OK tickle her.

Both my little sisters started tickling me and I went into spasms of laughter. I couldn't make much noise with this thing in my mouth but that didn't make a difference to them. They tickled me forever. I wanted to scream for help, my laughing mussels were hurting and I needed to pee. I opened my eyes and Janice said OK, stop. Billie, stop doing that now.

Billie looked disappointed at Janice then turned to me and said latter.

Janice said look up Sissy. I did and there was a mirror on the ceiling. I could see my crib and everything in it. I turned my head away and started crying. Now now sissy, I didn't say you could look away. She moved my head back toward the view above. You keep your eyes on that little girl in the mirror or I will have to punish you.

I looked at her. I looked just like a big baby. Everything was pink with white lace. A bright pink that stood out in a room of pastels. My hands were incased in some sort of mittens, except there was no thumb hole for these. They were bright pink with little white robins that tied around my wrists. They had little bows on the tops and the words "Sissy" on one and "Baby" on the other. My feet were incased in the same thing but the bottom of each bootie was round. It would be hard to stand and impossible to walk. The dress was all lace and ruffles. Bright pink with white lace ruffles around the neck, arms, bottom, and waste which was very high. The sleeves were short and puffed up and had bows with ribbons falling down. Their was a big pacifier in my mouth and a bright pink bonnet on my head with white lace and bows. Karen lifted up my dress and several layers of white petticoats to reveal bright pink panties with white lace, and rows and rows of lace crossing the bottom. The dress and petticoats were so short that my panties would easily be seen with each movement. The plastic pants and diapers could not be seen but the huge bulk of them could not be missed. I could not close my legs as the diapers were to wide. Tears were poring out my eyes like twin waterfalls. Janice looked at them and said.

See I told you he was just a big baby. They all went away, leaving me to look at myself.

Chapter 3: She's Making it Permanent.

After a few hours they all returned and Janice checked to see if I was wet. I wasn't but I had to go bad. She said you must be thirsty. She unscrewed the pacifier leaving a big ring in my mouth. It was easy to see that she could attach different things to my mouth and I could do nothing. I took the chance to try and tell her that I'd be good but the gag held down my tongue and everything was garbled. She turned back around and screwed a bottle top into the gag. She then attached a hose to the top and hung up a large square plastic bag above my head. She talked while she did this.

This is called a feeder gag. You know that old lady that you guys pick on all the time. The one you call a witch? Well we were in the store picking out some things and she asked if we were the sisters of that brat down the street. We said yes we were and she said that she wished she could do something to pay you back for some of the things you said to her. Tisk, Tisk little sister. You should never make a witch mad at you. She provided us with some interesting items to help with babysitting you. Did you notice the ointment I spread on your genitals?

I shook my head yes.

She picked up a small cream jar and showed me the label. "SHRINKING OINTMENT" use sparingly or it will go away completely. Directions: Rub a little on the spot and wait. In a few hours it will have shrunk to one half the size.

I didn't use a little bit like it says Sissy, I used a lot and I'm going to keep using it until you have the tinniest little pee pee in the world. She turned the bottle over, on the back it said, "Warning: non-reversible."

I tried real hard to get free. This wasn't just a game now. She was going to turn me into a girl completely.

She filled the bag with water then said remember the cussing you did and she added a lot of liquid dish soap. I thought she'd never stop pouring it in. Then she showed me another jar. This one said "Shrinking Liquid" for those of you that are two tall. One teaspoon a day for one week and you will be much smaller. On the reverse it had a warning "Don't give to children or use for more than three days. Continued use after three days will severely reduce the size of your body. Over dose will permanently damage the lower mussels causing incontinence and lack of motor control.

She took a measuring spoon and showed it to me. It was a tablespoon, she was suppose to use a teaspoon. I screamed at her but nothing came out. She measured out one tablespoon and poured it in. She looked at me and said I have four weeks worth of this medication. You're going to get it all in just one week. When I'm done, you won't be able to tell mommy anything. Little baby's can't talk or write or anything. Have a nice lunch. She unscrewed a clamp just enough to allow the liquid to drain slowly into my mouth.

They left.

Chapter 4: Going Shopping.

I tried to put my tongue up to block it from coming in but it was held down by the gag. I tried not to swallow but gag reflexes made me. It was horrible and with the bubbles that I constantly blew out my noise it was hard to breathe. I could not shake the thing out and finally I just gave up from exhaustion. I lay there drinking the soppy water and blowing bubbles for hours. Finally they came back in.

Well, you sure did make a mess of you face. It's all soapy and there are bubbles floating in the air. How nice. She got a wash rag and cleaned my face. She checked my diaper and I was dry I'm proud to say. My blather was about to explode but I was dry. She took the feeder out and put the pacifier in. She untied my mittens from the crib and lifted me up. She placed me in a stroller. They strapped me in and tied the ends of my mittens to the stroller sides. It was a big stroller and had plenty of room for other things. She placed a diaper bag next to me. Let's take her down stairs. Janice took the handles while Billie and Karen took the front by my legs. Once dawn stairs they rolled me right up to the front closet mirror. I looked like a big baby and you could see the panties. I couldn't close my legs. There was a sign in the top that said Sissy baby David. Oh no, they couldn't do this.

Janice said time to go shopping. She opened the front door and rolled me out. Everyone was out side, all the kids in the neighborhood, several parents, and at least two guys from my base ball team. I was stopped at every chance so Janice could explain that I had been real bad. I got caught steeling diapers from the store and panties off someone's line. Several people said so that's where they went and they gave me real dirty looks. They said mommy caught me beating off in several pair and she found a large stash of dirty magazines under my bed. By the time Janice was through explaining everyone wonted to know what they could do to help with my punishment. Even if I could talk they would never lessen. When I blew bubbles out my nose it was explained that I had this problem with cussing and had my mouth washed out with soap. The parents said good. The other kids said nothing, but everyone laughed and laughed.

On the way to the store we headed off up another street. On no, we were going to visit the old witch. We strolled up to the door and she opened it before we could knock. Well now, what do we have here? Looks like someone is getting his come-up-ins for being a mean little brat. She invited the girls in but Janice said that we really needed to do some shopping and needed to get back before dark. She said to wait a minute and she nearly skipped into the back she was so happy. She handed Janice a bottle and whispered something into her ear. Janice laughed and took the bottle with a thank you, this is going to be great. The old witch said, remember to bring her over sometime soon. I want to play with the baby. Here's something just for you and she lifted up my dress and pulled the diaper open then sprinkled some power down there. She smiled and waved bye as we left.

The teasing continued until we got to the store. I was starting to get uncomfortable and then I let go. I could hold it no longer. I peed and peed. The diaper was totally soaked. In just seconds it started itching then burning. It felt like my genitals were on fire and every time I moved I rubbed then against the pee soaked diapers and it got worse. I was crying as we entered the store.

We went right to the baby section and she started picking out formula and baby food. Creamed spinach, everything she thought I would hate. Babies have some good stuff but I got none of it. She leaned over and said one more area to shop in. We went to the pet food area and she got twenty small cans of cat food. She showed me and said you'll love this. We went to the checkout and then left. We left the whole store laughing. If they laughed any harder someone was going to have to call an ambulance. The trip back was even worse as everyone told and half the world was standing out side waiting for me to go by. Several people said things like I hope you enjoyed my panties or that bra of mine you took. I can't believe how many people had stuff taken off their lines.

Chapter 5: Home and the end.

I paid no attention to when we got home, my balls were on fire. I was screaming into the gag.

Like the fire and itching powder she poured into your diaper asked Janice? Don’t worry, she let me know that it won’t do much permanent damage.

They took me into the kitchen where they had set up a high chair. While Janice made lunch for the girls Karen stood on a chair to help feed me one of the cans of cat food. The gag was removed and I immediately begged for a diaper change.

Karen looked at me and said not until you finish your lunch.

Billie brought over a 12 oz bottle and sat it down. It looked full of Kool-Aid. You get this only after your lunch is all gone.

I wanted that bottle to wash out the soapy taste and so I ate real well. The cat food wasn’t really that bad. Billie then took me into the living room and laid me accost her lap. She fed me the whole bottle. When she was finished she asked. Ready for a diaper change?

I tried to say yes but nothing came out but a gurgle. Billie encouraged me to answer saying, well if you don’t need a change then I’ll just leave you here. I was still on fire and the itching was killing me. I tried harder to tell her, I tried as hard as I could, I even tried to scream.

Janice walked up and showed me the bottle she had gotten earlier. The label clearly said. Not for internal consumption, if taken internally wash down with 12 oz of liquid. Janice turned the bottle around so I could read the back. After washing the liquid down remember, do not try to talk. If you attempt to talk then it will damage your vocal cords and you will not be able to talk for months.

I looked shocked at Janice, Billie, and Karen. They were all smiling.

The two weeks went just like that almost every day I shrank more, could not talk, and used my diapers constantly. I thought I’d get a reprieve when mommy got home. The hope was there in my mind even if the drugs said that it was permanent.

Mommy came in giving hugs and presents to all the girls. I could clearly hear her.

Where’s she at?

In the nursery.

They all came this way and mommy walked in closely followed by my sisters. They weren’t frightened. The girls should be cowering from mommy and the rage I was praying for. Instead, mommy bent over and said I got you a present also. She reached into a bag and pulled out a tiny little baby girls dress. I hope you like it, but if you don’t then and her face turned mean, to bad for you.

She checked my diaper and then said she needs changing.

I cried myself to sleep that night. Sometime during the next few weeks I began to forget I was ever a boy.

The End.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender