Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Chucky by amy Lynn  (Read 7230 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Chucky by amy Lynn
« on: June 09, 2015, 07:33:17 PM »
The archive site dropped all of Betty's story archives from the 1990s a few years ago. Now I'm noticing a few of our 2000-2001 stories also vanishing. So I'll repost the ones that I think may be at risk of being lost soon.

Chucky by amy Lynn (2001)

This is a nice story. I did this on the way to Korea - Amy

Chapter One: Aunt Patti's
I was sitting in the car, mad at Mommy for doing this to me. She had to go away for a week and that meant that I had to stay with someone else. I wanted to stay with Johnny accost the street. He and I are best friends. We can sure "raise the devil" when were together. It's not our fault, were boys. Of course we act up. It's in our nature.
Mommy said absolutely not! She wanted to send me to Grandmas but Grandma was out of town for the weekend. So she called her sister, my Aunt Patti. Staying at Aunt Patti's would not be so bad but I have a cousin that lives there. Lisa! She is two years younger, and at least two inches taller than I am. She is real smart and she's always finding ways to get me into trouble. She is always wearing the stupidest dresses, you'd think she was going to church on Easter Sunday every day. I saw her one Easter Sunday and I was shocked, I didn't think anyone could dress up even more silly, but she could.
I just can't figure her out, so I don't try. I stay away from her as much as possible. The last time I was there she got me into trouble and had my mom spanking me and sending me to the corner for hours. Mom was mad at me for weeks. Aunt Patti had another answer. She said Mom should have had a girl. Mom would laugh and agree. So would that prissy Lisa.
We pulled up in front of Aunt Patti's house. It was a big, two story Victorian, in a housing tract that had lots of kids. They kind of knew me but I stayed away from them. That was Lisa's fault also. She told them one year ago that I was a sissy and liked boys and that she wished I would get a bloody nose. I got beat up every time I went out after that. Now I have no choice but to stay inside and play. That means being around Lisa even more.
We got out and unpacked. Lisa and Aunt Patti came out to meet us. Lisa wanted to help me carry my bag, but I told her I could do it myself. I told her if she wanted to help then get out of the way. She gave me that payback smile and said, I'm just trying to be nice.
I looked at her and said, really?
Yes, Mommy wants us to get along for a change. I promised I would try. Don't you always keep you promises?
My Mother said, he'd better!
I had promised Mommy I would be nice also. I put my bag down and put my hand out, Friends?
Friends. Cool, we can have all kinds of fun this week.
She seemed like she meant it so I let my guard down and started to enjoy myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
part 2
Chapter Two: The Bet
We played hide and seek with two of her friends, then we played house and I got to be the daddy. Everything was going great and I was really enjoying being there. We went into the house for Lunch and we were talking. The conversation moved toward Gold. One of her friends had a new gold necklace.
Lisa said that it was probably fools gold. I had never heard of fool's gold and thought she was kidding. Who would name a rock "Fools"? I bet Mr. Gold would turn over in his grave. They keep talking and Lisa called it Fools Gold again. I tried to stand up for the other girl and told Lisa she was nuts, there's no such thing.
Lisa looked at me and said, want a bet?
I get stubborn sometimes and this was one of those stupid times that I was going to prove I was smarter than Lisa.
Sure, I'll bet. One Dollar.
Lisa said, I have something better in mind. I bet you that there is Fools Gold and I am willing to prove it. If I am wrong, and I suppose that's possible, I will be your slave and do anything you want for the rest of your stay and if I refuse to do anything you want then you can tell Mom and she will punish me. But, if I am right, you have play house. I get to be the Mommy and I get to pick the Daddy and sister, but you are to be my little baby girl, and you have to obey me and be nice to me for the rest of your stay. If you don't comply then I get to spank you or Mom does each time you don't. Put up or shut up!
I hadn't noticed how she played up what she would have to do and played down what I would have to do. I just saw a chance to have my cousin at my beck and call and took the bait. There is no such thing as "Fools Gold" so it's a bet!
Sometimes the man in me is so stupid.
Just then Aunt Patti came in and said what's a bet. Mommy I made a bet with Chucky, and he agreed.
Lisa, you know how I feel about betting and keeping your bets. If you loose your going to keep your side of the bargain, you understand me young lady. Remember the last time you lost a bet. One month of doing Michael's yard work. You complained all the time. No complaints this time or I'll bust your bottom good.
I understand Mom, but what if he looses and she pointed to me.
Same goes for him.
You heard Mom, want to chicken out. The others were making chicken noises and I had to save face and say no, the bet stands.
I asked Aunt Patti, is there such a thing as "Fools Gold".
That's the bet?
Yes.
Be right back. She went away and came back with the biggest book I have ever seen.
Kids, this is Webster's Third New International Dictionary. In it is the name for everything and if it is in here it will tell us if it's real.
She thumbed through the pages and came to Fools Gold, it said see Iron Pyrite. She went to Iron Pyrite and the definition said that it is commonly called "Fools Gold."
My heart sank, outsmarted again. This time I'm in a real bad situation. I tried to find a way out, but I was stuck
Aunt Patti said I can see by the smile on Lisa's face and the worried look on yours that you lost Chucky. What did you bet?
We told her and she started laughing. Chucky, you dug yourself a grave this time.
I said meekly, I know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
part 3
Chapter Three: Susan
Well you know the rules, up stairs. She pointed up and I got up and headed up the stairs. Lisa was following us giggling. Aunt Patti sent the others home saying she'll be able to play later.
Oh wonderful, at least it's not my neighborhood. Knowing Lisa's friends, it'll be all over the place in just minutes.
I was lead into a room I hadn't been in before. Aunt Patti said, I set this up for some friends that were suppose to spend the summer with us, I though about taking it down but now it's going to be used. This is your room from now on Chucky.
Lisa pulled on her Mom's arm, saying my baby's name is Susan.
Oh brother, this is going to worse than a nightmare.
I looked into the room and was shocked. Before I could come to my senses Lisa pushed me in. Aunt Patti said, I am going to put this situation to good use. Lisa is now under training as a Mommy. Susan is the baby and the first thing Lisa needs to learn is she doesn't push the baby she is suppose to love. Understand young lady!
Lisa looked like she really wanted to learn and was suc-king up everything Aunt Patti said.
The room was made up as a baby girl's nursery. All pastels, pinks, yellows, greens, very little blue. There was a crib and a table that had a small padded area on top and a dresser with stuff on it. There was a closet but there were few cloths in it. Aunt Patti said, Susan, get undressed. I looked at her with total shock. Lisa said babies couldn't undress them selves Mommy. Aunt Patti said, your right and she picked me up and put me on the table. I started to complain but stopped quickly when I remembered the part about spankings. I've had a spanking from Aunt Patti before and I don't want another.
She undressed me and then started teaching Lisa how to diaper me. I know I was red all over. I had tears in my eyes and they were falling down my cheek. Aunt Patti said to me, this will sure teach you not to bet. A week as a baby in Lisa's hands is not going to be easy. I hope you're man enough to take you medicine and not cause me to have to punish.
I said, don't worry, I don't need to compound this with a sore bottom also.
Lisa looked at Aunt Patti and said babies don't talk.
On man, she was going all out. Aunt Patti reached over and took a pacifier off the dresser and placed it in my mouth. Lisa said only one thing to me. suc-k.
I did.

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Chucky by amy Lynn
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 07:35:21 PM »
Chapter 4: Baby Susan

Aunt Patti put a disposable diaper on me committing on the fit and the need to go to the store and get a smaller size.
Lisa said, but you bought these for a two-year-old. The old Chucky was eight.
Yes dear but Chucky was small for his age and the girl I bought these for is big for hers. Now when you put a diaper on her you must include some baby power, she gave me a generous dash of powder. It will keep her dry. If you forget and she gets diaper rash then your in trouble when her real Mom gets back.
I won't forget.
The tapes are simple, just two on each side, but pull the legs tight like this. Otherwise she'll leak.
Ok.
Now, to ensure that she don't leak on the carpet or floor, we put plastic pants on her. Make sure the diaper is completely inside the plastic pants.
Ok.
Now we can put panties on her. What outfit do you want her in?
The pink one.
I cringed.
Lisa looked at me and said suc-k!
I started again but my mouth was getting tired.
Her Mommy said, Lisa she probably is not use to suc-king much so it is hard for her. You don't wont to be a mean mommy do you?
Lisa had to think on this for a second.
Aunt Patti came to my rescue and said in a rather mean voice, I can be just as mean as you are. I think I will treat you just like you treat your baby. If your nice to her, then I will be nice to you. Got that young lady?!
Lisa said meekly, Ok Mommy, I understand, but this was my bet. I won.
Yes and I told you never to bet again. Chucky is paying for loosing a bet with you and you are paying for making a bet. Unless you would like to make it two babies? Lisa shook her head no. I though not.
I was beginning to see that Aunt Patti was trying to protect me a little. Cool.
Now, you unset your baby when you told her to suc-k like that, I played along and pretended to cry, what do you do to make her feel better?
Lisa reached over and gave me a big hug, saying "don't be upset baby Susan, Mommy loves you."
I wanted to hit her. The last thing I wanted is a hug from her. But I lay there and took it.
Now Lisa, what panties go with the pink dress?
Lisa looked into the second drawer of the dresser for a couple of seconds. She reached her hand in and then turned to look at me. She smiled real big, then she held up the most babyish little panties I have ever seen. They were pastel pink nylon with ruffled lace at the legs and waste, with six rows of lace across the bottom.
Aunt Patti gushed with pleasure, those are perfect. I bet your baby will be the best dressed baby in town.
Lisa looked at me and said, that's the plan.
Instantly I knew I was set up. Darn it, outsmarted by the brat again. I felt so dumb I started crying.
Aunt Patti said, stop that! Baby girls are suppose to love new and pretty cloths.
I stopped as quickly as possible. Aunt Patti continued to teach Lisa some fine points. As she was pulling the panties up she told Lisa, remember to make sure the plastic panties are completely inside the panties.
Why Mommy, she can't leak.
Because you don't want to hamper the movement of the plastic panties. The more they move the louder they sound and the more she'll sound like a baby.
Oh. And she smiled.
Great, I though Aunt Patti was on my side for a minute. Looks like she is playing the field on this one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
part 5
Chapter Five: The Dress
There I was letting my self be diapered and panties placed on me just because I lost a stupid bet.
Now what socks and shoes go with the dress best dear?
Lisa got back into the dresser and came out with a pair of socks that nearly matched the panties. They were light pink with two ruffles of lace on the inside. I thought to myself, why put the lace on the inside. Aunt Patti put one on me and Lisa put the other on, then they turned them down. Now I got it. Yuck!
Then Lisa almost ran to the closet, but Aunt Patti slowed her down. She came back with a pair of black baby shoes. Aunt Patti tried to put them on me and they fit perfect. They were very shinny and had a wide strap accost the foot and another strap around the ankle. There was no way I was going to be kicking these off.
Next cane a little T-shirt that was called by Aunt Patti a camisole. It was very smooth and fit fine.
Lisa, said Aunt Patti, go get the dress. Lisa happily went to the closet, watching me all the way. She took her time as if she wanted to stretch this out. I was dyeing of curiosity and she knew it. She went into the closet and came out with something made in little girl heaven or little boy hel_, well you know.
It was pink all right, pastel pink on the bottom and a darker pink on the top. Just like a lot of baby dresses it had no waste. It flared out from the neck down and was as wide as it was long. It looked way to small for me. It had a collar that was huge with lace and ruffles that went all the way around. There was so muck lace and ruffles on it that you could hardly see the rest of the dress. I started to cry. I couldn't help myself. I didn't want to ware that thing.
Lisa brought it over to me. She could see the fear in my eyes. She said, I 'm sorry baby Susan, but this is the most dress down outfit we have. Wait until you see what your going to ware Sunday, if your mom is not back yet.
Mom was due back Saturday night late, and now I had something to pray for. Mom's safe and quick return.
Aunt Patti sat me up. I purposefully laid back down. Lisa said, she's not cooperating with me Mommy. Aunt Patti looked sternly at me.
I reached up and took the pacifier out of my mouth and said, I'm to young to sit up very long by myself. I put the pacifier back in my mouth and smiled.
Lisa looked at me then at Aunt Patti.and asked, Mommy, how old is a baby when they can take simple commands, sit up, hold a bottle, and simple stuff, but cant talk or walk?
About six months to a year old. If you make him a year old up to two, then he can talk baby talk some.
Six months is fine. She looked at me and said your six months old. Now stay sitting up so we can put the dress on you.
Aunt Patti sat me up and I stayed up. She unzipped the dress and pulled it over my head. I thought I was stuck in a cloud until she got it over my head. Then she zipped it up and did something in the back. I reached back and tried to find the zipper but it wasn't there. Aunt Patti said that she would not like the baby to get cut on the zipper so this dress had a flap of cloth that covered it and tied down in place. I felt for the place it tied and I found it. It was just out of reach. I realized that I could never take this dress off with out help. Then came another surprise. A bonnet. This ruffled hat matched the dress exactly.
Aunt Patti picked me up and held me in front of the big mirror that was mounted on the wall. I could not believe my eyes. With the bonnet on I looked just like a baby girl, kind of big but still a baby girl. Lisa told Aunt Patti it was to hot outside for her baby to ware a bonnet, so Aunt Patti took it off. Now I looked just like a big boy dressed like a baby girl. My hair was way to short to do anything with it. Lisa said, no I thing she looks better with the bonnet on.
OK dear and Aunt Patti put it back on me.
Lisa threatened, I can always remove it if I think she needs a little lesson on how to behave.
She was pointing out that I was going to be the biggest laughingstock in the neighborhood, but it can get worse if I don't do as told.

Chapter Six: Going outside

Aunt Patti took me down stairs and Lisa pulled out a stroller from the front room closet. They placed me in the stroller making sure to buckle me in, and Lisa turned me around. Aunt Patti opened the door and Lisa pushed me outside.
Outside her girlfriends were waiting. They were playing jump rope. Lisa pushed me over to them and I was the center of TEASEMENT and MIRTH for a good two hours. Everyone that came by took great pleasure in teasing the baby girl. Some older people pinched my cheek and said serves you right mister, after Lisa told them I lost the bet.
Things started quieting down and Lisa started playing with her friends. I could see Aunt Patti watching from the window. Shortly she came out. She walked right up to Lisa and said, "It's very nice that your proud of your new baby, and want to show her off to your friends, but you started ignoring her. She has been out for over two hours and babies have delicate skin. She could get sunburned. You need to take her inside and when was the last time you checked her diaper?"
Lisa said, your right Mom. She came over to me and apologized using baby talk. Is baby getting hot. Lets take baby inside where the bad old sun can't harm her. Her girlfriends nearly died laughing. So back in I was pushed, with Aunt Patti, Lisa and two of her friends.
Lisa said to her Mom, don't babies take a nap in the afternoon?
Aunt Patti said, yes. You should feed the baby and then put her in a playpen for a nap.
Let me show you how to prepare a bottle. Lisa and Aunt Patti went to the kitchen. That left me with Annabel and Nadine. They talked to me in baby talk and stuff until Lisa returned.
Lisa undid the straps that were holding me in and she pulled me onto the couch. She sat down and pulled me toward her so that my head was in her lap. She took the pacifier out and pushed a bottle at me. I started suc-king. It was just warm milk and I drank it all down. Then Lisa picked me up to put me in the playpen. I couldn't believe it was so easy for her. I know I was under weight for my age, but that's because I'm small. I didn't think she could pick me up like that.
Lisa put the pacifier back in my mouth and said, now go nap nap like a good baby girl.
I did. I was tired from the torture of being outside like this and all the attention and I fell asleep easily.
I woke up but kept my eyes closed. The phone had rung and now Aunt Patti was talking on it.
Yes dear. No he's not being a problem.
It had to be my Mom checking up on me. Aunt Patti told her everything.
Yes, I understand. I think that can be arranged. She already has ten infractions, are you sure? Very well, I think that a good idea. You stay as long as you need dear, I don't think we'll have any problems from Susan. Good, I hope everything works out well. Good luck, love ya. Buy.
Aunt Patti hung up. I know your awake so open your eyes.
I did and looked at her. Lisa was standing a little ways away. Lisa had come in to see who was on the phone.
That was your Mother Susan. She has asked me to keep track of anything you do bad during your stay. She wants to extend your time as Baby Susan one-day for every infraction. It appears that she likes this idea. Seems that you've been causing some trouble at home.
?I looked at her, and said, you told her I was bad ten times!
That's' eleven. Babies don't talk, and yes I did because you made a bet that is against the rules. I started to open my mouth. Aunt Patti saw and said, you're at eleven days past your stay, want to try for twelve?
I quickly shut my mouth.
Oh, one more thing, your Mother is going to have to stay in Chicago for another week. The meetings have been postponed and she is trying to settle things.
Aunt Patti left and Lisa walked up to me. I wonder how many times I can make you do the wrong things in two weeks. Mother, she just stuck her tongue out at me!
Aunt Patti yelled from the kitchen, that's twelve!
I hadn't done anything. I could see this predicament lasting a long time.
The beginning.

Amy Lynn

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender