Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Diapers for my Sissy by Sissy Ellen  (Read 37367 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Diapers for my Sissy by Sissy Ellen
« on: June 09, 2015, 08:31:19 PM »
The archive site dropped all of Betty's story archives from the 1990s a few years ago. Now I'm noticing a few of our 2000-2001 stories also vanishing. So I'll repost the ones that I think may be at risk of being lost soon.

Diapers for my Sissy by Sissy Ellen (2001)

part 1

I will never forget the first time that I saw my husband. He looked so cute and helpless and feminine. He was a very small prissy little man, that I wanted for my own and I knew that he needed a big strong mommy figure like myself. I am 6 foot two and weigh 300 lbs with great 46 DD breast. My sissy husband is only 5 foot four and her weighs 105 pounds. No man has ever walked by me without looking at my big plump breast,and my sissy husband to be was just like all the rest of them. He had shoulder length hair at the time, and when I first saw him, I thought he was a petite young girl. I first saw him at a hardware store. I thought he was a sales girl. I saw him from behind, and I walked up and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, and I saw that he was a puney man and not a sales girl. He just stared at my big breast which were only two inches from his face because he was so short. May I help you?, he asked me. I laughed at him and asked him what in the world could such a small puney man do for me. He looked like he was going to cry right there and then, so I pulled his head into my massive breast and held him tightly in a hug. As I patted his back (like I was burping a baby) I told him I was sorry for insulting him, and asked him if he wanted to come home with me for some dinner. I took his small frail hand in mine, and I dragged him to my car with him giving me no resistance at all. I opened my car door and he sat in the passenger seat, and I buckled his seatbelt for him. As soon as I got in the car, I opened my purse and got a pink ribbon out of it and I reached over and pulled his long hair into a pony tail and I tied it in place with the pretty pink ribbon.

On the ride home I put my hand in his lap and massaged the front of his jeans until he started to moan. My plan was working perfectly. I wanted the unsuspecting sissy to make a mess in the front of his pants. I could not believe how small his pathetic sissy baby sized pen-is was. It had to be under three inches long and very skinny. I saw the sissy arch his back as he ejackulated into the front of his underpants. I hope my sweet baby did not mess in his pants, I told him as we pulled into my driveway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
part 2

I got out of the car and went around to the passenger side and helped the frail sissyboy out of the car. I took his hand in mine and walked him up to my front door, as I unlocked my door I looked down and saw the wet spot on the front of my sissys pants. I then picked the frail small sissy up and carried him over the threshold into his new home.

As I carried the sissy up to my bedroom his head rested upon my massive breast. He looked so sweet and happy, as I laid him down on my bed. I sat on the bed beside him and once again massaged the front of his jeans with my hand. "That feels so good" he said, as I massaged his tiny baby sized pen-is through his jeans. In no time at all the sissy ejakulated again into his pants as his eyes rolled back in his head. Now he had a very big wet spot on the front of his pants. The sissy fell asleep on my bed all tuckered out from messing his pants, as I leaned over and kissed my new sissybaby.

My sweet sissy was such a heavy sleeper that he did not wake up as I unbuckled his jeans and took them off of him. I then pulled his wet underpants off of him. I walked to my closet and got the diaper bag out and carried it over to the bed and I sat down next to him as he was sound asleep. I reached in the diaper bag and pulled out a pink paciafier, which I gently pushed into his mouth. The sleeping sissy looked so cute, as he suc-ked on the paciafier. I then pulled out three thick fluffy diapers and folded them into one super thick and bulky diaper. I picked up my sweet sissys ankles and slid the diaper under him. Next I powdered my sweet baby with baby powder, and then pulled the diaper up and pinned it in place on each side of his hips with pink headed diaper pins. I then shook out the pretty pink transparent plastic pants and fit them over his feet and pulled them up over his thick diapers. Next I took off his shirt as he was still sound asleep, and put a cute pink babydoll nightie on him.

I took off all my clothes and climbed into bed with him and went to sleep holding my new sissybaby in my arms. I awoke an hour later when I felt my baby squirming in my arms. I pulled the paciafier out of his mouth and put my big breast up to his mouth. I pushed my nipple gently into his mouth, and he woke up nursing my breast. He started to suc-k franticly on my breast as I held him tight. Then he noticed he was wearing a pink nightie and he tried to move away from my nipple to speak to me. I held his sissy head in place, so he could not get my nipple out of his mouth. "I hab to go to baffroom he mumbled as he suc-ked on my breast. I felt the front of his pink plastic pants and squeezed him hard and I felt him wetting his diapers, as the front of his plastic pants grew warm.

part 3

I squeezed my sissy tight as I placed my hand on the front of my babys pretty plastic pants. I could feel the sissys diapers getting very wet and heavy as he wet them. I held my sweet sissys head up tight against my breast, so he could not get my nipple out of his mouth. As my sweet sissybaby tried to talk, his tounge kept brushing against my nipple. I imagine the little sissy pants whimp was very confused. After all when my sweet baby woke up, he was nursing on my breast. The little pansy also noticed he was wearing a frilly pink babydoll nightie. But the best part was when the frail weak sissybaby tried to get away from me and found out that I was at least 10 times stronger then he was. He had no choice, he had to lay in my arms suc-king my nipple as he wet himself. I kept my nipples shoved in his mouth as I told my new baby how tthings were going to be from now on. I told the sissy that he was now my 1 year old baby daughter. He had to talk like one, crawl like one and basicaly be one. I then pulled the covers off of us so the sweet sissy could see what he was wearing under his pretty nightie. I lifted the nightie up so he could see for the first time his thick bulky diapers and pretty pink plastic pants. I massaged the front of his plastic pants, pushing his soaked diaper up against his small baby sized pen-is.

My baby then began to cry, but his cries were muffled by my nipple that was still shoved into his mouth. I then told my new sissybaby that anytime he broke my rules, he would be severly punished and that he would wished that he had been a good baby. I warned him again that when he spoke, it had better be baby talk, and that he was not alowed to walk, he must crawl. The poor sissy was crying very hard, and I pulled my nipple out of his mouth, and sat beside him on the bed. I lifted up his nightie and softly kised his tummy all over. I sliped my finger inside of the leg of his pink plastic pants and told him that Mommas little girl was soaking wet and needed her britches changed. I got up off the bed and walked over to the closet to get the diaper bag, so I could change my baby. When I got off the bed, the scared frightened sissy jumped out of the bed and ran to the bedroom door and tried to open it. Of course I had it locked, and I shook myy head as I walked over to my Bad baby and took his hand and walked hm back over to the bed. The whimp tried to pull his hand out of mine (which was a joke)but when he found out that I was just to strong for him he began to cry and plead with me to let him go. I told him that he had broken all of the rules that I had just explained to him 5 minuts earlier and that he was in for one hell of a spanking. He just cried as he tried to pry his wrist from my Viselike grip that I had on it. I was amazed at how frail and weak my new baby was. I ppicked him up my his waiste, and carried him like a ragdoll over to the dresser. I picked up a wooden hair brush and walked over to the chair ans sat in it. I spread my sissy over my lap face down and pulled down the back of his diapers and plastic pants. I raised the hair brush and gave the pansy 5 quick hard smacks on his tender rear end. Thew whimp was shrieking and promising to be a good baby for me when I pulled his pink paciafier out of my pocket and shoved it in his mouth. I warned him that if it came out, I would double his spanking. The sissy was very docil and laid limp across my lap as I spanked him like he had never been spanked before. He cried at first then screamed and whailed, but I spanked him so hard and long, that before I was finnished spanking him, he was cried out and he just whailed a low moan as snot and tears covered his face. I knew that the sissy would not be able to sit down for at least a week, I had beat his poor rear end literly black and blue.

I picked him up and carried the crying sissy over to the bed and laid him down on his back so I could change his wet diapers. This time the sissy did not ove a mucsle as I walked over to the closet and got some diapers so I could change my baby. I pulled down his pink plastic pants to his ankles, and unpinned his diapers. My poor sissybaby was so tramatised from his spanking that he just laid there like a good baby suc-king on his paciafer as I pulled his wet diaper out from under him as I lifted his ankles up off the bed. I powdered my baby and I placed a diaper under his small bruised fanny as I once again lifted his ankles up off the bed so I could slide a dry diaper under him. I pulled the thick diaper up between his legs and I snugly pinned it on him. I then pulled his plastic pants back up over the diapers. I told my sweet baby that it was nap time.

part 4

After I had changed my sweet sissybabys diapers, I pulled his pink plastic pants back up over his thick double diapers. I put extra thick diapers on my sweet sissy since it was his nap time. His ppro fannny was so bruised and sore from the harsh spanking that I gently rolled him over on his tummmy so his sore fanny would not hurt him to bad. I sat on the bed next to him an told him I was so sorry for having to spank him. I reminded him that he could not walk or get out of the bed since he was such a young sissybaby. I also told him one last time that if he ever tried to talk like a bigboy and not a sissybaby he would get a spanking twice as bad as he had just got. But if my sweet sissybaby is a very good baby, his new life would be ever so enjoyable. Mommy will take care of all of her sweet sissybabys needs. Now since you are a sissybaby, you must not use any big words, and you must also talk with a sissy Lisp, since you are also a sissy as well as a baby, does my sweet sissybaby unsderstand? The poor scared sissy looked up at me with trears running down his cheeks and said "weth mam mommy I umbertand". Good girl, I told him and I tucked him in bed and locked his door behind me as I left his nursury. I went down to my kitchen to call some of my friends. I hated men so much ever since my ex husband left me for a skinny younger woman. I joined a support group for over weight woman that hated men as well. I called my best friend and told her how I had a new sweet sissybaby daughter. She asked me when she could come over and see my new sissybaby, and I told her right now is good. She told me that she was going to bring a few of the other woman that were also in the over weight men hating group.

I went up to check on my sissy while I was waiting for my friends to come over. The sweet baby was sound asleep so I very carefully stuck my fionger up the leg of his plastic pants and found that he was soaking wet. I very quietly left the room so I would not wake him. As soon as I went down stairs the doorbell rang. I opened the door and let Anne and her three friends in the house.

We were sitting around the kitchen table drinking some tea, when I heard my sweet sissy wake up from his nap. The poor sissybaby was crying as he called for me, "mommy I ambed up pwwease comme her ma ma. I amed all wet". Lets go see my baby I told my friends as they all followed me to the nursery. I unlocked the door and peeked in the sissy was laying on his tummy crying. All of us went into the room and stood beside the bed looking down at my new sissybaby. I gently rolled the sissy over onto his back, and he saw me and my friends. He started to cry when he saw my frineds, and I gently stuck his pink paciaifer into his mouth and told him to quit making such a fuss and to suc-k on his binky. He looked so cute suc-king his binky in his pretty pink babydoll nightie. It was to short to hide the sissys thick diapers and pink plastic pants. She is just adorable said Anne, as she lifted his nightie and patted the front of his plastic pants. His plastic pants crackled loudly everytime she patted them. Is the sweet baby wet and nee3d her diapers changed I asked him. "Weth mam i amed all wet" he told me as he talked with his pink paciafier still in his mouth. Did my poor sweet baby have an accident and wet her diapers? I asked him. "Weth mam, I habbed am akkadent and wet my dipers, he said as I lifted up his nighty. Then Anne asked me if she could please change the sissies diapers. I dont see why not , I told her, I plan on asking all of you to babysit for me one time or another. Anne sat on the bed next to my sissy and pulled down his pretty pink plastic pants. I handed Pam a baby bottle filled with apple juice and told her she could feed my sissy while Anne changed her diapers. She smiled as she sat on the other side of the bed next to the sissy and tok his paciafier out of his mouth and stuck the niple from the baby bottle into the sissys mouth. Drink your lunch all up like a sweet little sissybaby she cooed to the sissy as she fed him his bottle. Anne unpinned his diapers, and found that our sweet sissy was dirty as well as wet. Poor wittle sissy has poo pooed in his diapers as well as wet them she pointed out. I told my sissy to hurry up and finnish the bottle because he had two more to go after that one. The sissy slurped hard on his bottle as Anne cleaned him up with baby wipes. Then Anne liften him up by his ankles as she pulled his wet diapers out from under him, she handed it to me and I dropped it in his pink diaper pail. I handed Anne some diapers and she folded them and lifted the sissy up by his ankles again, and slipped the diapers under him and pulled them up between his legs and pinned them in place with the pink headed diaper pins. Anne handed me the pink plastic pants he had been wearing and told me they needed to be washed. I went to the dresser and got a cleran pair of pink plastic pants and handed them to Anne.

Anne slipped the pink plastic pants over his sissy feet and pulled them up over his diapers. She pulled his pink babydoll nightie back down and rubbed his tummy as she told me him was all dry now. Then Anne asked me how come the sissys bottom was all black and blue. I told the girls how my sissy had been a bad sissy and how I had to spank her. Then Anne told Pam to go to the car and fetch the baby shower presents that they had all brought foe my new sissybaby. I picked my sweet baby up and carried her down stairs, and set her down on the living room floor as we all sat in the chairs. Pam came back into the room with 5 wrapped gifts. She placed them on the floor right in front of my sweet sissybaby and then she sat on the couch to watch the sissy open his presents. I told my sweet baby to open his presents as we watched. The sissy looked so adorable as she opened the first one. It was a raggidy Anne doll. Thank Cindy for your pretty dollbaby, I told my sissy. Tank wu ms Cindy, Your welcome sweey sissypants, Cindy told my baby. Open the next one stinky pants, I told my sweet sissybaby. He opened the next one and it was a pretty pink training bra. Thank Patty for it, I told my sissy. Tank wu patty por my pwetty pink bwa. Come over here to me and I will help you put it on, I told my sissybaby.as he crawled over to me Pam commented on how the pretty pink training bra will match his cute pink plasic pants. They sure will laughed Cindy. I helped my sweeet sissy take her babydoll nightie off and then I put the training bra on her and then put her nightie back on. Crawl back over and finish opening your presents I told my sissy.

part 5

After I had put the sissys new pink training on him, I put his nightie back on him. I told the pansy to crawl back over to his last two presents and open them. My girlfriends and I were beside ourselves. You could plainly see the sissies bra through his nightie. We were watching a 30 year old grown man being made to wear thick diapers, pink plastic pants a bra and a pink babydoll nightie. And the best part is that he is so afraid that I might give him another spanking, that he will do or wear anything I tell him or put on him. The sissy opened the next present and it was an adorable pink babys bonnet. I told my sweet sissy to crawl back over to me so that I could put it on him.

The pansy crawled over to me and I put it on his head and tied it in a bow under his sissy chin. He crawled back over and opened his last present. It was a three month supply of female hormones. Patty told my sissy that these vitamins would soon make him grow nice plump breast, and he would not need his little girl training bra for very long., Soon you will have nice plump 36 C cup breast just like your mommy, she told me as all of them busted out in a fit of uncontrolled laughter.

Then I told my sissy to crawl over to me so that i could feed him. Patty asked me if she could feed my sissy, so I picked him up and carried the pansy over to her and sat him in her lap. Patty held my sissy in her lap as she stuck the baby bottle nipple into his mouth. The rest of us drank tea and chatted as Patty fed my baby. Patty gently massaged the front of my sissys pink plastic pants as she fed him talking baby talk to him as he nursed the baby bottle." Who's wearing thick diapers and pwetty pink pwastic pants" she asked him as he suc-ked on the nipple. " Does your pweet pink bwa fit the sissy so good" she asked him. Patty slipped her hand under the sissies nightie and slipped her fingers into his bra and rougly pinched the sissies nipples as she fed him. Then Cindy came over and placed her hand on the front of the sissies pink plastic pants and told him that he had better wet his diapers if he knew what was good for him. With her fingers inside of his bra, Patty squeezed his nipple very hard, as cindy told him to wet his diapers again. I stood up and walked over and told my sweet sissybaby, that he had better do what he was told, or else all 5 of us would spank him. The sissy knew I meant business, beacuse just then Cindy told us that the front of his plastic pants were getting very warm and heavy. Patty shoved the nipples hard into his mouth and squeezed his nipples inside of his bra so hard the sissy tried to force his way out of her lap.

I was really mad that my sissy acted so unlady like in front of my friends. That did it sissyboy, I told him as I snatched him out of Patty's lap and carried him over to the coffee table and layed him down face first on it. I told Patty to go get a belt out of my bedroom. I took the sissys hand and forced his thumb up to his mouth and I shoved it in. The poor sissy was scared to death as he started to cry. If that thumb leaves your mouth, you will be sorry. Patty came back with the belt, and I asked who wanted to go first. I stood beside the coffe table and held the sissy down on it as Patty started to whip the back of the sissybabys thieghs. I told Patty that everyone got to give the sissy 10 smacks with the belt. By the third smack from patty the sissy was shrieking, but he kept the thumb in his mouth. All 5 of us gave the sissy 10 whacks with the belt on the back of his thieghs. The whimp was like jello by the time I was finished with the last of his spanking.

It took the sissybaby an hour to gather himself togehter, after his spanking. I told the whimp that what ever any of us said to him was LAW, and he had better obey and be a good little sissybay. Does my sweet sissybaby understand? "Weth mommy", he told me as his chest heaved and he sniffled. What is my sweet sissybaby wearing , I asked him."Dipers" he said. What else, I asked him. "Pink pwastic pants an a pink bwa and a pink nightie, he told me as he started to cry again. And why do you have to wear diapers and rubber pants, I asked him. Betause I amed a thissy and I'b wetted my telf", he told me. Thats right I told him. "And who wets there pants and bed", asked Patty.
Babies do, the sissy answered. Thats right, said Patty, so what does that make you? A thissybaby who hab to wear dipers and pwastic pants, said my smart sissy.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender