Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mystery Girl by Rosieleigh (Missing parts recovered!)  (Read 5334 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Mystery Girl by Rosieleigh (Missing parts recovered!)
« on: June 09, 2015, 10:44:25 PM »
The archive site dropped all of Betty's story archives from the 1990s a few years ago. Now I'm noticing a few of our 2000-2001 stories also vanishing. So I'll repost the ones that I think may be at risk of being lost soon.

Mystery Girl by Rosieleigh (2001)

part 1

We had just moved across the country from California to Virginia, and I was extremely nervous about making new friends. I am 11 years old but very small and petite for a boy my age. My mother had told me everything was going to be fine, but I always have a very hard time making friends because I am so shy. When I woke up in our new home, my mother had already left for work (she had transfered to Va for the company she worked for). So I was home all alone, and the first thing that I had noticed was that I had wet the bed again. I knew I had to wash the sheets and clean up so she would not find out because she had been threatening me with diapers and plastic pants if my bed wetting did not stop.

I walked into the kitchen and fixed myself a bowl of cereal and wolfed it down and walked outside to see what our new neighborhood was like. Right away I saw three girls playing jump rope in the street, since it was summertime, school was out for the summer. I walked up and watched them play for a few minuts, when the biggest girl introduced herself to me as Cindy. She told me that she was 10 years old, and then she introduced her two other friends Brenda, who was 9 and Mandy who was 11. I told them my name was John and that I was 11 years old. They all started to laugh and asked me why if I was 11, how come I was so much small then all of them? Then Brenda looked at me in a sly manner and asked me if I wanted to go to her house and play with them. Happy that I was already making new friends, I said sure, and we all went over to Brenda's house to play. I noticed that no one was home at her house either so I figured that her parents worked like my mother did ( My father had run off and left us when I was very young and I did not ever really remember meeting him). Cindy decided that we would play house, and Brenda said she was going to be the Mother, Cindy was going to be the daddy, Mandy was going to be the teen age daughter and I was to be the baby. I got mad and said I did not want to play if I had to be the baby, and Cindy Laughed at me and said it made since for me to be the baby since I was the smallest and just a sissy anyways.

This made me angry that a girl a year younger then me would call me a sissy, so I told them I was leaving to go back home. We better get the baby dressed before she has an accident and wets herself said Mandy as she roughly grabbed me by my arm. I tried to pull away from her but she was so strong I could not get free. This made her very angry that I tried to escape and before I knew what was going on she sat on the bed and dragged me across her lap and pulled down my pants and spanked me so hard that it made me cry. I yelled and screamed and tried to get away but she was just to strong for me, and the harder I tried to get away from her the harder she spanked me. Cindy and Brenda were rolling on the floor laughing as they watched Mandy giving the sissybaby a spanking. My mother did not beleive in spankings so I had never actually been spanked before and this hurt so badly that I lost control and wet myself as she spanked me. OH MY GOD the little pansy really is a sissybaby he just peed all over my lap screamed Mandy as she grabbed me by my ear and started to drag me to Brenda's baby sisters room. The next thing I knew I was laying on the changing table in the nursery while Mandy, Cindy and Brenda pinned thick cloth diapers on me and then put some pink plastic pants on me over my thick bulky diapers. Look, the sissy is so small my baby sisters diapers and rubber pants fit him very well said Brenda as they all stood around looking at me as I laid on the changing table dressed in just the diapers and pink plastic pants. Cindy told me to suc-k my thumb or else she would give me a spanking that made the one Mandy gave me seem like love taps, so I quickly put my thumb in my mouth and began to suc-k on it for all I was worth.

part 2

As Paul turned the corner to enter the Winters' road he realised he'd never visited this part of town before, which was strange because it was within walking distance of his own flat. It was much more affluent in this area than he'd known before, large detached houses with secluded gardens were dotted along a tree lined road, very nice, he thought, the Winters must be well off. He peered down garden paths looking for number thirty two, after a short while he found it, he was impressed, a beautiful red brick Victorian house set back a fair way from the road greeted him, the front garden was covered with mature rhododendrons and azeleas set in well tended lawns, it must be incredibly colourful in the spring, he thought. He walked nervously down the old worn pathway to the front door, he knocked, the sound reverberated within the building, after a few moments the door was opened, he was greeted by a young woman in her twenties, she was wearing a saucy, short, French maids uniform, which startled him somewhat, he thought that sort of thing was reserved for more dubious mens magazines not respectable middle class households. "Mr. Meek?" she asked, he nodded. She bade him enter and closed the door, "Please follow me" she walked across the cavernous hallway, her high heels clicked loudly on the black and white tiled floor, he couldn't keep his eyes from the seamed stocking clad legs of the maid, her short skirt bounced up and down over the stiff white petticoat she was wearing. A cat strolled lazily out of a room in front of them and the maid bent to stroke it, "Hello Perky, tea time is it?" she cooed, giving Paul an eyeful of very frilly white satin knickers and stocking tops! The maid straightened and glanced at Paul, noticing him staring at her bottom, she smiled very slightly, you'll do! she thought. She tapped on a large wooden door and entered, she curtsied cutely and announced to those within, "Mr. meek,"
Paul entered a large but cosy room, traditionally furnished, on a sofa sat Mrs. Winters and opposite sat Leslie, disappointingly wearing a white blouse and shiny grey trousers, he'd hoped she'd be wearing a dress. Mrs. Winters stood and held out her hand, Paul took it and they shook formally, "I'm so glad you could come," she said, wild horses couldn't have prevented me, he almost said aloud! He handed the flowers to her, "Oh how lovely, how thoughtful, a true gentleman" she effused, Paul blushed and Mrs. Winters noted it, how sweet, she thought, he'd make a lovely daughter!
Leslie rose gracefully from her chair, "Hello Paul, it's nice to see you somewhere other than the street" she smiled warmly, his heart leapt as she took his hands in hers and squeezed them softly, his mind went blank and he grinned inanely. Leslie ignored his gaucheness tactfully and announced, "Well I'll just pop up stairs and change for dinner, if you'll excuse me, I'll be back in a moment," she let go his hands and gracefully left the room, Pauls eyes fixed on her pert bottom encased in the shiny material, dreaming of caressing it softly! Mrs. Winters also noted his attention to Leslies bottom, the boot will be on the other foot in the not too distant future young man, she mused wickedly!
"Would you care for a drink Mr. Meek?" she asked. Paul snapped from his reverie, he blinked, "Er, yes that would be nice, have you a sherry?" he hoped he sounded sophisticated.
"Of course, an amontillado?" she asked, calling his bluff.
"Lovely!" he replied having no idea what she was talking about!
He was handed a small glass of amber coloured liquid, Margaret Winters joined him, "Cheers!"
"Cheers," he toasted her, he sipped the dry sherry, hmm, not bad, he thought.
After a few minutes of idly chatting about the weather, the house and various other mindless things, Paul had a sudden urge to urinate. "Er, Mrs. Winters, may I use your toilet?" he asked, trying not to sound too desperate.
"Of course, the nearest one is at the top of the stairs almost directly in front of you," she smiled.
Paul left the room hastily, with as much decorum as he could muster, this desire to pee had come on quite suddenly, he'd never experienced it before!
He dashed up the stairs and burst into a large steamy, bathroom. Standing next to the shower was Leslie. She was completely naked. Paul stopped in his tracks, the room spun, he felt very weird and didn't know where to look. Leslie had a gorgeous, lithe figure her little nipples stood to attention on small perfectly formed breasts. Her tiny willy hung flaccidly between her legs. Paul gaped, horrified. He passed out cold!.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 3

Paul fell to the floor with a crash, the sight of Leslies small male appendage would be fixed in his mind forever. He had terrible dreams of beautiful women suddenly turning into ugly toothless old men, he dreamt that he could not stop urinating, of being in important meetings and peeing his pants, dark stains spreading humilliatingly across his trousers and forming a steaming yellow puddle at his feet, all the while business-women collegues would be chiding and laughing.
Slowly, slowly, the horrible images faded and faint daylight began to encroach onto his vision, blurred at first the room swam into view. His head ached. It felt as though a brass band were oompahing away with timpani accompanyment! He was cold. His ankles and wrists hurt, he could smell disinfectant. Sunshine beamed through the heavily barred window, the only window in the small room. The wallpaper fell in tatters and the ceiling was blistered and cracked, there was no furniture. There was no furniture save the bed he was lying on, strapped to a bare mattress, to be more accurate. Mingled with the smell of disinfectant was another, more unpleasant aroma, urine and human excrement. The more he became aware of his surroundings the worse it got, he turned his head and could see the leather bindings tethering his hands to the iron barred headboard. What was happening, he tried to remember, an invitation to a meal, an older woman, a pretty girl who, who, wasn't...there was something...she wasn't right... He was confused, he managed to raise his head and look down at the straps holding his feet. What was that in between?!...White!...plastic? He felt warm and enclosed around his groin and hips...And wet! He stared hard, his eyes focussed, "Oh my God!" he said out loud. He was wearing a nappy! A nappy and plastic pants!
He was naked apart from the babywear. He wrestled with his bindings, they were firmly tied, all he did was cause more pain. He slumped back onto the bed, his thoughts scrambled. The exertion had seriously activated the unpleasant smells, he realised they were coming from him, his nappy was well soiled. He was so helpless, so powerless, he felt like crying.
He lay there for another twenty minutes or so, wallowing in his own plastic contained filth when suddenly the door to the room opened. In walked Margaret Winters. He remembered where he was.
"Good afternoon Mr.Meek" she smiled down at his helpless form, "How are we today?"
"Let me out of here, what is going on, why am I wearing this..this..thing?" he thrust his hips into the air, trying to indicate the nappy.
"One question at a time please!" she said as though to a child, "I'm afraid I can't let you out, you'll find out what's going on in good time and you're wearing a nappy because you are a little baby, and if you are a good little baby I may allow you to wear some clothes, of course they will have to be little baby clothes because little Paulie is going to start all over again. In fact little Paulie is going to be little Pauline from now on!" she cooed. Paul looked confused, what was she talking about, he thought.
"What?" he said.
"That's right sweetheart, from this moment onward you are going to be a little baby girl and you will grow to be a lovely grown up girl, just like Leslie!"
He stared at her blankly, his mouth opened and closed silently, she was insane, this woman was insane!
"Leslie was a nasty boy child when she first came to me, but I soon changed that. Now you're here, a bit older but I'm sure we can make you better!" she grinned, then clapped her hands loudly, "Samantha, baby needs changing!" she called to the maid.....

part 4

Paul struggled with his bindings, desperately trying to free himself, to no avail the leather straps were tied tight.
"Calm down Pauline, you'll only hurt yourself, Samantha will be here in just a moment to change your smelly nappy, then you'll be nice and comfy again" Mrs. Winters stroked his head softly. The maid clicked into the room carrying an assortment of baby things. She placed a plastic covered bucket on the floor, next to it she set down a clean terry towelling nappy, a pair of semi-transparent pink plastic pants, safety pins, talc and nappy rash lotion. She straightened up, "Right, let's sort this very smelly baby out," she began to untie the straps attached to his ankles, "If you mess me about you'll feel the weight of my hand!" she warned. Once free the first thing Paul did was to kick out at her, it was a grave mistake. Mrs.Winters grabbed his feet and twisted him over, Samantha then pulled down his plastic pants letting out an awful aroma, she winced, "Good God, what a smell!" she unpinned his nappy and quickly removed it, dropping it with a plop into the nappy bucket. His bottom was smeared with poo and stank. Samantha tutted, she ran from the room, returning moments later with a bowl of hot soapy water and a flannel, she washed Pauls' filthy rear clean and dried it briskly with a coarse towel."Now that you're nice and clean I'm going to make you pay for trying to kick me" she said through gritted teeth. Paul lay on the bed, feet firmly held by Mrs.Winters, breathing heavily. The first slap came down with a loud CRACK! it took him by complete surprise, he lay still, confused as the stinging pain slowly sunk in. "OW!" he cried. The second whack was even harder, Samantha was building a head of steam, she intended to put this child in her place! WHACK!...WHACK!...WHACK! the spanking was fierce, by the end of it Paul was screaming like a baby, he tried to bite into the mattress, then rocked his head rapidly from side to side, he'd never been thrashed like this ever before. "Now, will you behave while Samantha changes your nappy?" Margaret Winters asked. He managed to nod in agreement, anything to stop the spanking! Mrs.Winters relaxed her grip on his ankles and turned him back over. Samantha lifted his legs with one hand and with the other applied nappy rash lotion around his bottom and groin. Despite himself, he raised his head to see what was happening, sobbing loudly, vision blurred he noticed to his horror that his legs were completely devoid of hair and his pubic hair was also gone, he was as bald as a baby! Which of course was the idea. A clean nappy was placed beneath his bottom and pulled through his legs, two safety pins held the sides together, next the pink plastic pants were pulled up his legs and over the nappy, Samantha carefully tucked in any bits left sticking out. Paul meanwhile, was begining to regain some control of his crying, sniffing and taking in racking gasps of air he looked imploringly at the two women.
"Are you ready to be dressed or am I going to have to ask Samantha to give you another smack?" Margaret asked.
He nodded then vigorously shook his head, he did not want another 'smack'!
"Good, now I'm going to unfasten your hands and I want no monkey business!" Mrs.Winters glared at him threateningly.
He lay still as she untied him, twisting his wrists trying to get some blood back into his hands he watched Samantha leave the room again, I could overpower this woman now, he thought, but the thought of another spanking if he didn't manage it dissuaded him. Samantha returned, she had armloads of pink and white frothy clothes, Paul did not like the look of this! He lay on the bed nervously watching as she placed everything on the bed next to him, surely he wasn't to be dressed in this stuff, he thought. Samantha picked up a white satin lace trimmed camisole, it had thin ribbon straps and at the end of each strap was a large pink bow. "Sit up Pauline," she said.
Paul winced at the name, but sat up all the same, fearful of another beating. The camisole was eased over his head and it slid down his chest coolly. He felt stupid. He stared wide eyed as the maid lifted off the bed a pink satin, high waisted baby frock, it had several layers of white chiffon petticoat attached to it, giving it a billowing fullness, it had a high lacy neck and short balloon like sleeves, it was liberally dotted with tiny white satin bows. A high pitched keening sound emitted from his throat as it was lifted over his head, Samantha forced his arms stiffly into the sleeves and dropped it over his body, she helped him to stand up. She zipped it up the back, the dress stuck out from mid chest and finished mid thigh, but because it was so frothy it felt as though his nappy was on full display. Next a long white satin sash was tied around him and fastened in a huge bow at the back. On his feet she put a pair of lacy ankle socks and pink Mary Janes, and to finish the whole outfit off a large pink satin bow was pinned into his hair. Paul had never felt so foolish in his life!
Margaret Winters held one hand and Samantha held his other, "My, My, what a pretty little girl you are!" Mrs.Winters cooed, "Let's go and show you off to Leslie!"
Pauls heart skipped a beat, as he was tugged stiffly from the room......

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Mystery Girl by Rosieleigh (Missing parts recovered!)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 10:48:54 PM »
part 5

Paul was very reluctantly pulled along by Samantha and Mrs.Winters, his heart was pounding. The chiffon petticoat tickled his legs and the nappy felt bulky and uncomfortable, the plastic pants crackled softly as he walddled along. What would Leslie think when she saw him dressed in this ridiculous outfit. Leslie, his dream girl, Leslie who was in reality a boy! She was beautiful, slim with a stunningly lithe figure, how could she be a he?
This mad woman dragging me along intends to turn me into a girl too, he thought, how? I'm a boy, I'm tall and slim like Leslie and I've got small hands and feet but I'm still a boy.
He was snapped from his daydream by Mrs.Winters, "Leslie, meet baby Pauline,"
Paul realised he was standing in the lounge and before him stood Leslie, his ex-dreamgirl! She was wearing a frock. For the first time Leslie was wearing a frock! She looked about twelve! The frock was white satin overlaid with lace, it had short puffed lace sleeves a high lace neck and it billowed out over a mass of organza petticoat finishing mid thigh. It was tied round the waist with a white satin sash finished with a huge bow, she wore a white bow in her hair and white low heeled Mary Janes on her feet, she was wearing stockings. Paul couldn't believe his eyes, Leslie looked realy cute but she was a boy!
"Hello Pauline," she smiled, "You look sweet, you may not feel it now but you are going to love growing up to be a pretty girl like me" she said rather immodestly.
Paul felt stupid standing before Leslie dressed like a two year old baby girl, he didn't love it now and he failed to see how he could ever love it.
"Leslie dear, I believe you've a little gift for baby Pauline," Mrs.Winters interjected.
"Oh yes, I nearly forgot," Leslie turned round and bent to pick a gaily wrapped package from the floor by the side of the sofa. She deliberately bent from the waist giving Paul a view of her seamed fully fashioned stocking tops, her white satin suspenders and a tantalising glimpse of her very frilly white satin panties. Pauls jaw dropped in a most unseemly way, he blushed hotly. Mrs.Winters smiled knowingly.
Leslie straightened and turned back to Paul who couldn't look her in the eye, she had a little smile on her lips, "Here we are Pauline, you're going to adore these," she handed him the package. Paul took it, it was soft, he tore off the childs wrapping paper and removed the contents, in his hand was a pair of pink satin panties they were covered in frills and lace and they were quite large, they were lined with plastic.
"They're for wearing over your nappy, to hide it so no one can see you're wearing one!" Leslie explained ridiculously, his nappy was so bulky even an idiot would know he was wearing one!
"Go on try them on, I know you want to!"
He did not. Samantha nudged him, "Go on!" she coaxed.
He looked at the frilly item with distaste, cringed and bent to pull them on, first one foot then the other, he pulled them up his legs and over the nappy, a perfect fit!
"Give us a twirl!" Samantha took his arm and made as if to spin him.
Paul did a few turns on the spot, his frills flared out giving everyone a splendid view of his new panties! He felt like an idiot as the three women applauded, laughing. He blushed bright red and looked at the ground, hands clasped protectively in front of him. He'd never been so embarrassed.
"I know!" Mrs.Winters chimed, "Lets all go out for a stroll round the block, it's a lovely day!"
Pauls knees buckled, he nearly died of fright!....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 6

"Would you like a little stroll round the block Leslie?" asked Margaret Winters.
"Yes, I think I'd like that very much and I'm sure Pauline would too!" Leslie said enthusiastically. The idea apalled Paul, he shook his head frantically, "No,no, please, you can't make me go out dressed like this!" he was scared stiff.
"Nonsense, your attire is entirely appropriate for one so young, of course we'll have to fit some baby reins round you, we don't want you wandering off into the road do we?" Mrs.Winters simpered.
Minutes later they were ready, Mrs.Winters, Samantha and Leslie all wore light summer overcoats, Paul was made to wear a simple pink crocheted stole over his reins. Samantha opened the front door and one by one they stepped into the warm sunshine. Paul was last and had to be practically dragged out, "If you don't behave I'll have Samantha give you a spanking right here and now in the street!" Mrs.Winters threatened. Paul ceased his struggles at once, the idea of a public thrashing was terrifying, he meekly trotted after them desperately praying that there'd be no one about. They'd managed about twenty yards when there was a cheery, "Good afternoon Margaret, how are you today?" a red faced woman of around forty popped her head over a low hedge, smiling broadly.
"Oh hello Susan, I'm well thank you, and how's that cheeky hubby of yours?"
"Margaret, I have to tell you, he's in his room sulking, I'd run out of panty liners this morning so he's had to wear a pad and plastic pants until I can get to the shops, anyone would think it was the end of the world, really he's such a baby sometimes!" Susan paused for effect, then said, "Hello Samantha, Leslie, and who's this then?" she looked at Paul who blushed deeply and tried to hide behind Samantha.
Margaret grabbed his hand and pulled him into full view, "This is baby Pauline, I thought it was about time Leslie had a sister, and I think Pauline will be a lovely, lovely, girl when she's grown up in a couple of years, I don't think you'll recognise her she'll be so pretty!"
Paul was horrified, a couple of years, what was she saying! I have to go to work, I'll be missed, she can't do this it's illegal! He was about to speak when a deep maroon Bentley pulled up to the kerb next to them, the window lowered silently, sitting in the drivers seat was his boss! The shock was so great and so sudden, Paul peed his nappy.
"Hello Mr.Meek, or is it Pauline?" she smiled nastily.
Pauls legs turned to jelly, "Wh,wh, what do you mean...how,how....I mean, why?" he blabbered.
"He's doing fine Margaret, he can't even speak, just like a baby...excellent!" his boss was very pleased.
Pauls head was reeling, what is happening here, everyone seems to be in on it, I'm standing in the street, obviously a boy, but dressed like a big baby girl and no one seems to think it odd, he thought. He was close to tears, compounded by the fact that his nappy was now soaked, he felt so helpless and confused! Samantha noticed his distress, "I think we'd better take baby Pauline back home before she turns the waterworks on, and I think possibly she may have a bit of a soggy nappy!" she stroked his hair gently, "Don't cry baby."
But cry he did. Great sobs came from him. Here he was, an eighteen year old boy dressed in a pink satin baby frock and wearing a sodden nappy, standing in the street amongst a bunch of mad women who wanted to turn him into a girl! He couldn't get away, the only thing he could do under the circ-umstances, was cry!
The window of the Bentley closed, hiding the grinning face of his ecstatic boss, it smoothly whooshed away.
"Come on Pauline, lets take you home, you're obviously a bit tired from all the excitement of today, it's all been a bit too much to take in, hasn't it sweety?" Mrs.Winters clucked.
So Paul was led back to the Winters residence, a broken man, utterly confused, embarrassed and humilliated, he had no idea why this was happening to him. The truth was he was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, Leslie had taken a fancy to him, and he to her with what were going to be tragic results.
Paul would be Pauline now, whether he wanted it or not!....

part 7

When they got home Samantha took Paul off to the bathroom to change his wet nappy, when they emerged paul was wearing a nice clean nappy with white semi transparent plastic pants, these ones had little coloured dollies printed all over them. Mrs.Winters was waiting, "That's a nice clean baby, now I think we'll go to your new room, come along" she took his hand and led him upstairs, he had great trouble walking properly as Samantha had put two towelling nappies and a thick soaker pad on him, 'to save having to change baby so often' he waddled rather than walked!
"Here we are then," said Margaret, opening a pink painted door with 'nursery' written on it. The room was pink. There was a large, adult sized cot with drop down sides, on one wall were open shelves filled with towelling nappies and plastic pants in all colours and styles. There was a large pink wardrobe stencilled all over with characters from Snow White, a cute childs dressing table, a chest of drawers, a stool, a huge box filled with fluffy toys and coloured balls, and of course a plastic nappy bucket!
"What do you think Pauline, isn't it lovely, many a happy hour is going to be spent in here while you're growing up...which reminds me!" she went to a small box on the dresser, opened it and took out a scary looking hypodermic needle. Pauls eyes bulged, "What are you doing with that?" he asked genuinely frightened.
"It's the first instalment of your journey into girlhood!" Margaret replied. "SAMANTHA!" she shouted.
Seconds later the maid was in the room holding Paul down over the bed, nappy round his knees.
"This won't hurt a bit" Margaret jabbed the needle into the soft white flesh of his bottom, the strong female hormones surged through his body, Paul felt a little sick. He was helped up, his nappy pulled back over his now tender bottom.
"That wasn't so bad was it?" asked Samantha, "You'll get one of those boosters every week and every day you'll take some special pills, which may make you a little cranky, but you'll see the benefits very soon," she clapped her hands gleefully, "Isn't it exciting!"
Paul wanted to throw up, he felt really weird, exciting was a million miles from the truth!
"Now I think baby Pauline should have a lie down for an hour or so, she's probably feeling a bit woozy from her jab, when she wakes up she can have some nice din-dins and a little drinky!" Margaret said in her best baby talk. Paul was helped to lie on his new cot, the sides were raised, 'just in case', and Margaret and Samantha left the room, he heard a key turn in the lock when the door closed.
He sat up. The windows were barred, he clambered out of the cot and staggered across the room to the door, God he felt strange! He tried the door...locked. He was still wearing the ridiculous baby frock, he desperately wanted to remove it, but he couldn't reach the zip, he staggered sideways, he was dizzy, he had to lie down again. He fell into the cot, as he slipped into oblivion he sensed his bottom voiding into the nappy with a loud wet raspbery sound, 'disgusting!' was his last thought.

An hour and a half later he was shaken awake by Samantha, "Poo, baby is very, very smelly!" she held her nose to demonstrate how smelly! Lowering the cot side, she slid a plastic sheet under his bottom and pulled down his plastic pants, the smell was awful!
"Oh baby!" Samantha uttered.
She removed the soiled nappy and gingerly dropped it into the bucket with the plastic pants and quickly shut the lid. She cleaned his bottom, applied nappy rash lotion and talc, then fitted a clean nappy and baby pants, these were pink with ruffles across the seat. All the while Paul lay supine, hardly aware of what was occurring. When she was finished the maid helped him to his feet and led him down to the kitchen, Samantha was a lot stronger than she looked, which was just as well, Paul could hardly control his legs and he had to lean heavily on the slender girl.
They reached the kitchen and Paul was eased into a huge high chair, a bib tied round his neck. Samantha then began spooning baby food into his unwilling mouth, he dribbled badly and if he'd been more aware he would have been so ashaned of the spectacle he was making of himself. When most of the food had been inserted the maid produced a large baby bottle fitted with an outsize teat, she stuffed it in his mouth and he began to suc-k warm milk, milk laced with lots of vitamins and minerals neccessary for a growing girl!
After dinner Paul was taken dopily into the lounge to join Mrs.Winters and the lovely Leslie, he was sat on a pink quilt and given some fluffy toys to play with, he listlessly bounced them n the carpet, entertaining the three women enormously. Pauline was doing very well.
He was going to be a smashing little girl!....

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender