Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mrs. Wortham by Sissy Alexis (Recovered missing parts!)  (Read 8854 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Mrs. Wortham by Sissy Alexis (Recovered missing parts!)
« on: June 09, 2015, 10:58:59 PM »
The archive site dropped all of Betty's story archives from the 1990s a few years ago. Now I'm noticing a few of our 2000-2001 stories also vanishing. So I'll repost the ones that I think may be at risk of being lost soon.

Mrs. Wortham by Sissy Alexis (2000)

part 1

"Well, I can't say that I am surprised," Mrs. Wortham told Jake. "I always thought it was a little strange that your mother was a ble to afford a school as exclusive as Breckenridge for you."
        Mrs. Wortham was Headmistress of breckenridge Acadamy which Jake attended. She was the first person that he talked to after the trial. Jake's mother was going to prison for embezzlement.
        "Please, Mrs. Wortham," Jake pleaded. "I've been a good student there and I won't be any trouble at all. I'll even help around the house. I just want to finish here at Breckenridge so I can go to a good school."
        "Well, alright. I suppose it has been lonely here since Mr. Wortham died. Run upstairs and take a bath. I'll be up to help in a bit."
        Help? Jake thought. I wonder what she means by that? He was really happy that she had agreed, so he didn't give it another thought and ran upstairs to the bathroom which was done up in pink. It had a tile floor and pink curtains with an old fashioned "footed" tub that was pink porcelin.
        Jake ran the bath -very hot as he liked it- and lowered himself luxuriously into the water. He closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened them, he saw Mrs. Wortham standing in the doorway looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 2

Jake ran the bath -very hot as he liked it- and lowered himself luxuriously into the water. He closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened them, he saw Mrs. Wortham standing in the doorway looking at him. She was a handsome woman, probably about 60 years old with blond hair that was just starting to gray. She had a cruel nose, but her charming smile made up for it. At 160 lbs. she was just a little chubby for her 5'8" frame, but it only made her look kind and motherly. At the moment, she was wearing a sharp dark green dress.
        "Mrs. Wortham, I-" Jake began.
        "Oh poo, you can call me Mom now, sweety."
        "Alright, Mom, it's just that I think that i can bath myself."
        "Nonsense. This is our first night together and I'll bath you while I explain some rules of the house."
        Mrs. Wortham picked up a sponge and began to was Jake. "First of all, you must always do as I say. You'll regret it otherwise. Secondly, I see that you're pretty close, but I want you completely hairless. Third, no playing with yourself. Fourth, any guest in this house has every right to order you around. Obey them. Fifth, you wear what I dress you in and you don't leave the house without asking."
        "Now wait a minute here," Jake said. "Most of that sounds alright, but I'll be damned if you're going to shave me."
        Mrs. Wortham pulled up the sleeve of her dress, reached into the soapy water, grasped Jake's testicles, and squeezed hard. "You'll do as I say and not talk back. Further more, if you ever curse again, I'll smack you so hard you'll wish you were dead. You're getting off easy. Now, you WILL cooperate while I shave you and when you get old enough, you'll do it yourself every day."
        "Y-yes, m-ma'am," Jake managed to gasp through the tears rolling from his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 3

"Well, I can't say that I am surprised," Mrs. Wortham told Jake. "I always thought it was a little strange that your mother was a ble to afford a school as exclusive as Breckenridge for you."
        Mrs. Wortham was Headmistress of breckenridge Acadamy which Jake attended. She was the first person that he talked to after the trial. Jake's mother was going to prison for embezzlement.
        "Please, Mrs. Wortham," Jake pleaded. "I've been a good student there and I won't be any trouble at all. I'll even help around the house. I just want to finish here at Breckenridge so I can go to a good school."
        "Well, alright. I suppose it has been lonely here since Mr. Wortham died. Run upstairs and take a bath. I'll be up to help in a bit."
        Help? Jake thought. I wonder what she means by that? He was really happy that she had agreed, so he didn't give it another thought and ran upstairs to the bathroom which was done up in pink. It had a tile floor and pink curtains with an old fashioned "footed" tub that was pink porcelin.
        Jake ran the bath -very hot as he liked it- and lowered himself luxuriously into the water. He closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened them, he saw Mrs. Wortham standing in the doorway looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 4

"That's it, young lady. I warned you." Mrs. Wortham lifted Jake out iof the tub, roughly ran a towel over him, draped him across her lap, and soundly swatted his tender little bottom with a wooden brush which had previously been resting on the sink. After three whacks, Jake began to cry. no one had ever hit him this hard before, but Mrs. Wortham didn't stop until ten.
        She then carried him to the counter and set him down on top of an already laid out diaper. Some lotion helped the child's tender rear. Jake didn't mind the lotion on his pen-is and balls either. Mrs. Wortham quickly wrapped the diaper up and pinned it. Pink plastic pants followed and then came white lacy petticoats and a short black velvet dress with white lace trim that would show off Jake's ruffled underthings if he leaned even a bit. Lastly, Mrs. Wortham put on turned down lacy white socks and shiny black Mary Jane's.
        "There. You look pretty, darling. Now for your hair." Mrs. Wortham twisted the rollers into Jake's hair quite deftly.
        "Oww. That hurts," Jake whined.
        "Shush. Dear me. I've forgotten something very important." Mrs. Wortham reached into a drawer and pulled out a large yellow pacifier that had a ducky for a handle. "Now, suc-k on your binky," she said as she pushed it into his mouth, "or you'll have to be spanked again."
        Jake's bottom still hurt from the spanking, so he was complacet while his hair was done.
        "There now that's all done. What a pretty little girl you are now. So much better than the nasty boy who used to go to school here." Mrs. Wortham turned Jake around so that he could look in the mirror, and he saw a little girl of about nine or ten with curly hair on top of her head and a surprised look on her face.

part 5

Before Mrs. Wortham tucked Jake into bed that evening, she said, "Now I'll ask you a very important question, and you don't have to answer now, but think about it. What would you like to be called as a girl?"
"But I don't want to-"
"Now just consider the spanking you got," Mrs. Wortham cut off his protest with a finger to his lips. "Would you like another?"
"No, Mom. Alright. I'll think about it. Thanks for letting me pick my name."
Mrs. Wortham tucked Jake in and turned out the light. That night Jake dreamt he was a little girl. He wore a pink dress with black tights and ran aand played with a black dog in a field full of yellow flowers. He felt so happy. He ran and skipped beside a lazy stream and dashed across it on top of rocks sticking out. When he got across, he turned around and the dog was gone. He couldn't imagine where. He could see for miles around. Suddenly, the sky darked. It turned almost black and rain began to pour. Lightening flashed and thunder roared. A bolt struck directly in front of him and the glare was terrific. Then everything went black.
Jake began to wail. He thought he'd been blinded and was terrified. Mrs. Wortham rushed into the room to comfort him. "There, there sweety. Everything will be alright. Momma's here now. It's just a nightmare. It can't hurt you." She held his head to her ample breast and this more than anything helped to calm his tears.
"Momma,"
"Yes, sweety?"
"I think I made a messy."
Mrs. Wortham felt Jake's diaper and agreed with me. She lifted him up and placed him on the changing table next to the bed. The removal of the plastic pants and release of the diaper brought cool soothing are to Jake's tender bottom, but it also wafted smeels into the air.
"Mommy's little girl is awfully stinky isn't she?"
"Yes, Momma."
Mrs. Wortham dropped the diaper into a pail and wiped off Jake's bottom with a baby wipe. After cleaning his privates she massaged his pen-is a few strokes. A quite squirt of baby lotion and her middle finger penetrated his bottom, also. Jake thought it felt kind of peculiar, but not altogether bad. In fact, soon it started to feel so good that he moaned and came. Mrs. Wortham was quick to catch his little mess and she fed him his own juice. Again peculiar, but not altogether bad, Jake thought.
Some talc-um powder, a new diaper, and the same plastic pants, and Jake was ready to go back to bed, feeling contented and happy. Mrs. Wortham tucked him in again and said, "Goodnight, princess."

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender