Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Bully by PantyWaist Sissy (Recovered "lost" story)  (Read 25655 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
The Bully by PantyWaist Sissy (Recovered "lost" story)
« on: June 09, 2015, 11:23:56 PM »
The Bully by PantyWaist Sissy (1999)

In the first two parts of this story, an 11 year old boy is the terror of the neighborhood, and the local school yard bully too. He made the mistake of holding and pulling down the pants of the 8 year old boy that he knew had to wear diapers one day after school at the bus stop, in front of about 7 girls that are in the very embarrassed young boy's class. The young boy lived just acroos the street from the mean rough-necked bully. The humiliated boy's mom, who happens to be the nurse at the two boy's school, called the mean bully's mother on the phone, and together they carried out a plan to end his reign of terror for good. The bully's mom had him visit a doctor, and without the boy's knowledge, he was hypnotized to be completely obedient to his mother, no matter what she would have him to do, regardless of how utterly humiliating or embarrassing it would be for him. And, the delicious part of it all, was that her mean bullying macho rough-necked son would be completely aware of his actions, but yet be simply unable to not obey his mother, or any other girl for that matter.
    The day he came home from the doctor, she said the three magic words that put him in his hypnotic trance, "My little boy is sissy baby", and he stood stock still, with a very worried look in his eyes. He then held his mother's hand as she led him to her bathroom, removed all his body hair from the neck down, then led him to her bedroom. Then,without any resistance at all from him, allowed her to diaper him, putting a pair of bright pink nylon covered plastic panties that had white lace rows across the bottom and at the leg openings. She dressed him in a pink bra, put a very frilly little-girl dress that had puffy sleeves at the shoulders in white and light pink, and it only came down to just below the waist line of his panties, put a pair of mary jane shoes on him, then led him across the street and humiliated him to the max, in front of the boy he humiliated, and in front of his two sisters that are 6 and 7 years old. He was made to play with the little girls all day after he was made to tell the young boy he had treated so badly that he was sorry that he had treated him that way, and that his 'mommy' made him wear these diapers and girls panties to punish him. He had to say this in front of all of them, but his mother made him to "admit" what he had told her when she announced his punishment. This had all been pre-arranged for him to say, and he couldn't believe he actually said it, it was so humiliating for him....'Um...I told my mommy that I really WANT to wear diapers like a baby, and...I um..and that I wanted to wear girls panties, too', and he hung his head in shame, red-faced, standing there in his prissy sissy little girls dress, bra, sissy pink baby panties, baby diapers, and mary jane shoes. "Tell them why you want to wear girls panties", his mom commanded the humiliated boy. 'Because...I like to wear girls panties, and I asked my mommy to let me wear girls panties all the time' he said meekly. She made him lift his dress up high and hold it there for about 10 minutes, until she made him go play with the girls.

Well, little did this former bully know that his humiliation was only beggining. Before he left for school the next day, she dressed him into a pair of pink nylon panties that she had sewn wide lace-trim onto the leg openings and the waist. He listened with horror at his mother's instructions for him to carry out at school as she finished dressing him into his regular male clothing. "NO!!!", he thought to himself, "I will NOT do that!! I simpy will NOT do it!!", he decided, but he was worried, because in the back of his mind he was actually WANTING to obey her!! He couldn't believe this!! As the hour of 11:00am approached, he sat in the classroom of 47 kids his age. He sat in the back at with his usual gang of roudy friends like himself, but he sat there, very worried, as he had obediently avoided using the bathroom all morning long and then, promptly at 11:00, trying all he could to not do so, he let go and began to wet his pants. He tried SO hard not to pee, but he was in fact peeing as hard as he could and was actually TRYING to force it out. He looked down at his pants helplessly, and the girl beside him noticed first "Look at Jim! He's WETTING HIS PANTS!" she practically screamed loudly, and laughing at the same time. The entire class was looking on now, laughing and teasing him. A puddle was forming now below his desk, but he STILL was peeing, and didn't stop until he was completely through. The teacher was by now standing next to him, and she said 'Jimmy, go now and see the nurse, ok?' with a sympathetic voice, trying to save him embarrassment. He did so, his face beet red, hanging his head in shame, as the class still was even louder now, the girls pointing at him, as he left the room......

While the very embarrassed and humiliated school bully left the room, all the kids were roaring with laughter and teasing him. He was SO wet that his pants were soaked with urine all the way down to his shoes. When he entered the hallway, he was surprised to find his next-door neighbor, who is also the school nurse, standing there waiting for him. He was so embarrassed in front of her, the students still laughing inside the classroom. "Stop right there, little boy. Hold my hand like a good little boy all the way to the nursery " she told him in a sing-song voice, as if speaking to a 4 year old. He didn't know why, but he heard himself say "Yes mam", at the same time not believing he obediently and in fact, eagerly held her hand as she led him to the baby nursery. Several people saw him in the hallway along the way, but try as he did, he simply could not release the nurses hand. This school was special, as it had a day care center for the teachers and staff's own children, along with having a nurse, who also happened to be a very attractive young lady of 23, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She led him through her office into the nursery, where several babies sat in playpens, along with a few sleeping in baby cribs. She had him stand on a rubber sheet that she took from a shelf. She sat in a chair nearby and faced him, holding a clip board, smiling, and said "Aw, did you wet you r pants little boy?" again in a baby-talk voice. "Yes mam, I wet my pants" he said without hesitation. "Well, I have to call your mother so that she can bring you some dry clothes, ok? So take off your pants and underwear and bring them to me. I can wash and dry them here while we wait for you mother." Remembering the pink nylon lace trimmed panties his mom dressed him in, he turned her down..." uh, no, that's ok, I'll just wear this until she gets here", his voice wavering, as he was getting nervous. "Suit yourself", she said, and after she called his mother she went back up front in her office.
     After only 20 minutes, his mother arrived with a bag with his dry clothing. Now the school superintendent was there with them. They all three took chairs and sat close to him. "I'm sorry, but there is just some things we have to go over with you and your child before he can be allowed to return to class today", the school superintendent began. "These questions may be a bit embarrassing, we're required to ask them by the Health Department, so I'm afraid it has to be done." "First, we need to know if your son is a bedwetter." 'No, his mom began, he has never wet the bed once in his life since he got out of diapers.' "OK, now I have to ask your son a few questions." Turning to him now, she asked "Can you tell us why you wet your pants today?" He couldn't look her in the eye....."Um...No mam, I don't know why I did at all..." "OK," she continued,"Did you wet your pants on purpose then?" "NO!" he practically yelled."That's ridiculous." "Don't get upset, I have to ask these questions, ok? But I'm afraid that we have a little problem here. If you can't explain to us why you wet your pants, and if you're telling the truth about not wetting your pants on purpose, I'm afraid that the Health Department requires that the child in question must wear proper protection, in order to keep a safe and healthy environment for his or her fellow students." His mom looked over at the superintendent, and asked, "You mean he'll have to wear diapers underneath his pants every day?" His face turned an even darker shade of red, hearing himself being discussed this way. "Yes, I'm afraid so, starting today. That is, unless, your son can explain what happened today to our satisfaction. Then we wouldn't have to take this sort of measure." Hi mom turned to her son, "OK, you heard her. Can you do that? I know you can explain, can't you? I know that you, of all people, would not want to have to be in this position at school around all your friends", his mom said confidently. "Um....No..uh,I can't explain it. I didn't wet my pants on purpose either. I'm not a baby that has to wear diapers" he said defiantly. "I'm afraid that the school has no choice in this matter. Nurse, please see to it that this student is properly recorded in the daily log book until he is able to return to normal", the school superintendent said, rising now, and returned to the front office. He had a very worried look in his eyes, realizing that he had just now carried out his mother's orders from this morning, which was saying that he was not able to explain his little accident to the school superintendent.
      He could only remain silent as the nurse went to a nearby shelf, and returned with a box of baby wipes, baby powder, two double-thickness cloth diapers, and pink baby diaper pins. His mother made him lie down on the rubber sheet. She and the nurse sat on each side of him, and his mother told him to keep his hands at his sides. He looked like he was going to cry, but he could only remain silent and obey his mother and the nurse and lie still. His mom and the nurse were smiling and giggling, seeing the abject humiliation he was suffering, being put in thick baby diapers, and in the school nursery, by the school nurse, too, at that. His mother just watched, as her pretty neigbor began to unfasten the top button of his very wet jeans, and pulled down the zipper, revealing his very pink, very wet, pretty lace-trimmed panties. Laughing, the nurse said "You put him in panties this morning?!" "Of course, he stood right in front of me while I sat on the bed, and stepped one foot at a time into his pretty panties" she said, giggling uncontrollably herself now. She made him lift his bottom, and she took off the wet jeans all the way. They made him tell them over and over that he liked to wear pretty pink panties and that he wanted to wear panties every day, as she removed the wet panties and finished diapering him. His mom reached into the bag she had brought and handed her a pair of sissy baby panties, pink nylon panties with frilly lace trim on the bottom and leg openings, pull on style. She had him stand in front of her and she held up the very frilly panties by the elastic waist band for him to look at. "Look at the very pretty panties that you're going to wear every day to school, little boy, over your little baby diapers. And oh, by the way, you're going to be required to come see me four times each day, so that I can check your diapers to see if you've wet them. And of course, whenever you do wet them you'll also have to immediately ask permission from the teacher to go see the nurse. The usual procedure is that once a student regains control and no longer needs protection, the student is then able to come to school without having to continue this procedure any longer. But, your mother and I have decided that you're going to be made to try as hard as you can to wet your little baby diapers all day long, and as often as possible while in school each day. That way you'll have to come see me in the nursery a lot of times during the day so that I can change your little baby diapers and pretty pink baby panties" she teased, as she slipped the frilly panties up and over his diapers.

As they put his dry pants on over his thick diapers, hi mother gave him specific instructions for the ride home on the school bus that afternoon. When he got off the bus, he was to tell all the girls and boys that he wanted to show them something, and then he would have to pull down his pants and show them his pretty pink nylon covered baby panties. He was told that he would have to tell them that he liked to wear girls panties a lot and that he wet his pants in school on purpose because he wanted to wear diapers like a baby. He carried out each and every detail of his instructions that afternoon, and the next day he was sent to school in white pants that were too tight, and every one could see the pink baby panties over the huge bulge his very thick diapers quite clearly under his pants. Bully problem solved.....

The next day at school was so very humiliating for the "Bully" of the school. Now that everyone in the entire school found out about him wetting his pants in class the day before, when he arrived in his white pants that were of such thin material, his pink nylon lace-trimmed rhumba panties could be clearly seen over his triple thick diapers. Not only that, by 8:30 that morning, the whole school heard about his telling the girls on his bus how he liked to wear girls panties and how he even pulled his pants down to show them he was wearing girls panties. His mother also decided she would take him to school each morning, parking in the front of the school where it was most crowded, and then walk him into the school, holding his hand, while she carried a pink diaper bag over her shoulder, all the way to the nursery to give the nurse his diaper bag. Red-faced, and humiliated to the max, he did just as he was instructed and wet his diaper when they entered the nursery. He was scolded and led roughly by the hand to the baby nursery, made to climb up onto a changing table, and his next door neighbor, who happened to be the school nurse, swiftly removed his clothing, including his shirt, leaving him to lie there in just his pretty pink nylon baby panties and soaked diapers for the entire first period. This was arranged with his first period teacher and had that class dropped. The pretty nurse would come stand and lean over him, put her hand inside his plastic panties and put her hand on his wet crotch and hold it there firmly. He was programmed to always be excited in his diapers, and his face turned an even darker shade of red as the very attractive nurse could feel how hard he was in his panties. "Aw, wook at the wittle baby girl in her pwetty pink panties, and she's all wet, already needing mommy to change her panties again" she teased in a sing-song voice. He felt even more like a baby, as she held her hand between his legs, "checking" his diaper, and she kept it there, teasing him and humiliating him with her words. "Mommie's little girl is SO WET, right now. You're being treated like a little girl because you like to wear pretty panties. Don't you?" she teased. 'Yes Mam,I like to wear girls panties very much', her answered without hesitation, yet not knowing how he could even SAY it. She made him get up on his knees on the changing table, and, still holding her hand right between his legs, made things even worse for him. "Mommy wants her little girl to pee pee some more, right now. Pee pee right onto mommie's hand, and show mommy why you need your baby diapers". She smiled, "Look mommy in the eye, too", as he began wetting his already urine soaked diapers at that very moment. "Good girl" she cooed softly. He was so embarrassed by this, but he continued to wet himself even more. She had a smirk on her face as she knew that he was fully aware of his actions, yet he could do nothing to stop this, as she removed her hand and pulled his panties up high on his waste. She made him stand and follow her to her desk, where she sat and filled out paperwork, and made him stand right beside her where she could face him. "You stand still with your hands by your sides, facing me, and look right at me without looking away. I'm keeping you on display. If I get up from here, you have to follow me around the nursery so that you can be seen in your pretty pink panties at all times. I'll change your panties when this period is over." He said 'Yes mam' and she smiled, looking him in the eye, thinking, "Tell me when you can wet your panties again, too. I want you to show me what a little panty-wetter you are all the time." 'Yes mam', he said softly, with his head hung in shame.

He had the worst day of his life that day, with all the teasing and taunting that went on mercilessly from the other students. He only made things worse for himself when asked several times that day why he let his mom make him wear diapers, telling them that he was doing it because she told him he had to do it, and he really, um....actually...liked to wear girls panties and diapers, and that was why he wet his pants in class the day before. He heard the words come out of his mouth, but his mind had no such thought in it at all, but his mother had told him what he would say to that question, no matter who asked him about it. What would happen tomorrow? he thought to himself.....

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender