Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My Cousin Paul by Rosieleigh  (Read 7433 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
My Cousin Paul by Rosieleigh
« on: June 09, 2015, 11:55:56 PM »
My Cousin Paul by Rosieleigh (2000)

part 1

My name is Susan Williams, and this is the story of the time I met my cousin Paul. It was the first time I'd met him in about sixteen years, he was two the last time we'd met and I was the ripe old age of five!
It all began when I found myself stranded in a small village in Suffolk, England. It was miles from anywhere, but it had a railway station. I'd been dropped there on my own insistence by a work collegue, rather than put her out by allowing her to drive me all the way home. We'd been visiting a client, (we sold cosmetics for a large company in London), trying to convince her to stock our products. We did! My collegue lived fairly nearby, which is why I was at the station. However this was the time of a rail strike, and to my utmost dismay I'd missed the only train that was running that day, there wouldn't be another for a least twenty four hours! Not knowing what to do I phoned my mother and we discussed possible ways to get me home. When suddenly she exclaimed, "Mary!"
"Who's Mary?" I asked, bewildered.
"Mary, my sister, silly, I haven't seen her in ages but we used to be really close," she sounded excited. "I'll just go and find you her number, hold on," the line went quiet, then; "Here we are!" she gave me the number, "You'll be able to meet your cousin Paul he must be about eighteen by now, you can't have seen him since you were about five years old!" she said wistfully. Personally I couldn't remember. So we said our byes and I phoned the number. Mary answered and I explained my predicament. "Good Lord, you must come over!" she gushed. I told her where I was, and she told it was nearby and she'd send a cab over to pick me up, adding, "Paulie will be so pleased to see you, it must be years since you last met!"
"Yes, it is," I confirmed.
So standing outside the village post office, I awaited the cab. It arrived after about ten minutes. On the way I chatted idly to the driver who asked me if I was related to Mary. I explained the situation to him, "So, you're Paulies cousin are you, well, well," he smiled, "Poor old Paulie!" he added mysteriously. I asked him to explain, "You'll find out soon enough," again mysterious. The rest of the short journey passed in silence.
We pulled into the driveway of a beautiful Victorian detached house, it was isolated and very secluded. Ipaid the driver and climbed out, as he handed me my bag of cosmetic samples, he said,"I think you are in for a bit of a shock," I gave him a quetionimg look. He just smiled oddly, then got back in the cab and drove off. I shook my head a little confused, then shrugged and walked to the big oak front door and knocked. Almost immediately the door opened and there stood my aunt Mary. I recognised her at once, she'd hardly changed. She was tall, elegant and attractive in her mid forties. Dressed quite severely, I thought, in a dark grey wool skirt suit over a plain white blouse, on her feet a pair of low heeled black brogues. We enbraced, "Hello dear, it's lovely to see you, come in, come in," she took my bag and marched off, "Follow me!"
I closed the door and followed. Strangely, I noticed that she was wearing seamed stockings! "I'll take you straight up to your room so you'll know where you are," she led me up to a very pleasant, fairly spartanly furnished room, however, it had a magnificent view over the garden. "The bathrooms' just down the hall on the left, please feel free to explore, I imagine Paulies shut himself away at the top of the house, he's become a bit shy since his chest arrived!" she said oddly.
His chest! I thought, what on earth does that mean?
"I'll pop down and make us a pot of tea, come down when you're ready," aunt Mary disappeared. I walked down to the bathroom and had a quick shower. I emerged from the bathroom feeling refreshed and had a look around. It was a big house, lots of rooms, I was about to peek into one of them when Mary appeared, "Tea's ready when you are," she said gaily, then noticed that I was about to open the door of the room, "Oh, thats just an empty room, I use it for airing clothes, mostly Paulies things usually, but do look around anyway, I'll be in the kitchen," she smiled and went back down the stairs. I opened the door to the room. It contained a double bed with a bare mattress and a chest of drawers, the floor was bare floorboards. Over by the window was a collapsible clothes airer. On it were several pairs of knickers, which in itself wasn't surprising, but the style of them was! They were all made of pink or white satin, high waisted and covered in frills and lace. I was a bit startled, aunt Mary wears some pretty outrageous undies, I thought. On the airer were a couple of pairs of flesh coloured fully fashioned seamed stockings, no surprise there! Just as I was about to turn to leave, something else caught my eye, at the bottom of the airer. I didn't believe it at first, but on closer inspection there were two pairs of adult sized plastic pants draped over the rails! I hurried from the room feeling very embarrassed.
I went down stairs and eventually managed to find the kitchen. Mary was sitting at a big old wooden table sipping a mug of tea, she smiled at me and poured me one, "Any longer and it would have been stewed," she chided, with a twinkle in her eye. I thanked her and sat, the tea was fine. There was a pregnant pause. "So did you find anything of interest up there?" she asked eventually. I must have blushed because she said, "I take it you noticed the knickers?"
I nodded.
"I do like pretty undies, they look so nice on and one is constantly aware that they are being worn!" she said without a hint of embarrassment. I spluttered.
"Well I think it's about time I tracked down Paulie, he's become quite the recluse these days, and I have to say he really doesn't like visitors but you're his cousin so he's just going to have to put up it!" with that she stood, "I'll be back in a jiffy!" she strode off to find my cousin Paul.....

part 2

As I sat at the kitchen table sipping my tea I wondered what Paul was like, I certainly couldn't remember him, though strangely I did remember aunt Mary. I sat there for what seemed an age, Mary finally returned without Paul, "I really don't know what to think," she said, then continued, "I can't find him anywhere, I've looked in all the obvious places and in the places he thinks I don't know about! I'm very cross, he'll not be able to sit down for a week after I've finished with him, it's very rude, he knows you're here too," she was clearly agitated.
"I'm sure he'll turn up, don't be too hard on him he may just be shy," I said, trying to calm her. I glanced at my watch, it was nearly six in the evening, "Do you mind if I look at your TV for a moment, I'd like to watch the news to see if there's anything on about the rail strike?" I asked.
"Of course there's one in the living room, follow me, I'll show you," she stood and led me across the hallway to a large carved oak door, "In here," I entered a huge room decorated in period furniture, it was fantastic! Mary went to a decorative cabinet and opened the door, inside was a modern wide screen television, she turned it on. "Make yourself comfortable, I go and have another look for Paul," she turned and left. I sat on a wonderfully plush sofa, as I did the evening news began. The first item was about the strike, it seemed that it was about to get worse, there would be no trains running anywhere until at least Monday. I was expected at work the next day which was a Friday, I decided to phone work, I knew there would be someone there. I spoke to my boss who was very understanding, she basically said not to bother to try to get in until Monday as everyone was in the same boat. So it looked like a long weekend for me! I turned the TV off and went back to the kitchen. Mary was not there, still Paul hunting I presumed, so I made myself another mug of tea. After about five minutes Mary returned, no sign of the absent boy, I feared for his bottom! I distracted her by asking about my mother as a child, that did the trick!
Two hours later, after a lot of laughter, we were feeling a little hungry, so Mary constructed dinner. During the meal I told her about the rail strike, she was delighted. "You must stay for the weekend, Paul can't hide for three days!"
So it was decided, I'd stay 'til Sunday afternoon, then Mary would drive me back to my flat in London.
After eating we retired to the living room and did some more reminiscing. It got late. Finally I could stay awake no longer, "I'm sorry aunt Mary I'm going to have to go to bed," I yawned.
"Of course dear, it must be gone midnight, I'll see you in the morning, hopefully Paul will have emerged from his hidey-hole by then, goodnight Susan,"
"'Night!" I yawned again.
Mary had supplied me with a tooth brush and a nightie, also some new panties (we were similar sizes) they were not, thankfully, like those in the spare room! just plain white cotton.
I brushed my teeth and as I emerged from the bathroom, I heard voices, Paul must have returned. I went to my room and closed the door, dog tired. I climbed into bed and sank my head into the pillow. I was just drifting off when I heard voices again, this time closer. Mary was giving Paul a telling-off, deluxe! Suddenly there was a single cry of "NOOOO!!" then the sound of slapping, it seemed to go on for a long time, I cringed as the screaming started. I leapt from my bed, I couldn't allow this to continue. I looked around for a dressing gown, none, oh well not important, I thought. As I reached for the door knob the sreaming and slapping stopped abruptly! I opened the door slowly, from a little way down the passageway I could hear aunt Mary talking quietly to Paul who was grizzling and sniffing loudly. I tip-toed along the landing, as I did I caught a glimpse of myself in a wall mirror. I stopped dead, I can't go in like this, I thought. The nightie was very shear, I could see my nipples and pubic hair! I turned to go back but nosiness got the better of me, I'll just peek through the slightly open door! I tip-toed off again, reaching the door I could just see in, just! What I saw almost made me cry out. Lying on the bed was the bottom half of what I took to be Paul. Mary was just pinning up a terry towelling nappy! She then pulled up his legs a pair of semi-transparent plastic pants, just like the ones in the spare room!! Oh my God, I thought, I ran back to my room as quickly and quietly as I could. I closed the door trembling, I was deeply shocked.
I spent a very restless hour mulling over in my head what I'd just witnessed, eventually I drifted off to sleep. I woke several times during the night, the picture of the figure being dressed in a nappy haunted me, was that really Paul??
I woke late. Eleven thirty my watch said, thank God I didn't have to go to work. There was a light tap at the door, Mary walked in carrying a cup of tea, "I looked in a couple of times, but you were sound asleep, so I thought I'd let you lie-in," she smiled.
"Thanks."
"What would you like for breakfast, we've got most things?"
"Just some cereal for me please," I didn't feel that hungry, I was still troubled by what I'd seen the previous night. I decided not to mention it.
"Paul's up and dressed, he'd like to appologise for his disappearance yesterday, he won't do it again!"
After showering I dressed in yesterdays clothes (plus my new panties) and nervously descended the stairs to face Paul...

part 3

I swallowed hard and entered the kitchen. Paul was not there. Aunt Mary was, "I've put a selection of cereals out for you, so take your pick, Paulies' upstairs at the moment hanging some washing on the airer, I'm sure he'll be down soon," she said over her shoulder, she was washing-up. I sat at the table and helped myself to some corn flakes. Aunt Mary inquired as to how I slept, fine, I said. I didn't want to bring the subject of the nappying incident up! I finished my breakfast. After helping Mary with the last of the washing-up I adjourned to the living room. The room was really very pleasant and had a pair of huge French windows which opened out onto the garden. I was idly gazing out of them at the beautiful mature garden when I heard a sound behind me. Standing in the door way was aunt Mary, she was beckoning frantically at an unseen person. "Oh come here!" she said, exasperated, and reach out and grabbed an arm. She turned to me and said, "Here we are, your cousin Paul," tugging a figure into the room. I gasped.
Standing before me was a fairly tall young man, he had short wavy blonde hair, eyes downcast, blushing furiously and wringing his hands in front of himself. He was wearing a short sleeved white silk chiffon blouse over a white, very lacy bra! I was speachless! He also wore a thigh length navy blue satin pleated skirt with white polka-dots. His smoothly shaven legs were encased in glossy white sheer tights and he wore navy blue low heeled court shoes!
"Say hello to your cousin Susan dear," prompted Mary.
Paul edged forward, eyes still lowered and offered his hand. I took it in mine like a robot, it was cold and damp.
"Hello," he croaked weakly, he sounded about twelve years old! I nodded, unable to speak. "I believe you've something else to say to Susan haven't you Paulie?" Mary prodded him. Still looking at the carpet, the ridiculously attired boy squeaked, "I'm sorry I hid yesterday, it was unforgiveable,"
"Er, I, I, I'm sure you had your reasons" I responded lamely, the reason was perfectly apparent!
"Well now, introductions over, lets go and get you changed and we can make your cousin a nice cup of tea," She led the feminized boy from the room, his long shapely legs were trembling. As she was about to pass through the doorway, Mary looked back at me over her shoulder, "Paulie helps me around the house, to pay for his keep, and I do like him to wear a nice uniform," she smiled brightly, I grimaced back as the door closed. I slumped into the nearest chair. I still had the image of those hairless glossy legs in my head! I wondered what colour were his frilly knickers, remembering the ones on the airer!
I sat silently stunned in the chair for fully thirty minutes, I had trouble understanding, or even believing what I had just witnessed! God, the boy had better legs than me! And the bra! my head reeled.
The living room door opened slowly, Mary walked in and stood to one side. She clapped her hands impatiently, "Come on Paulie, your cousin must be gasping for a cup of tea!"
The jingling of a tea-trolley could be heard, it emerged into the room, pushed by my cousin. He was wearing a uniform all right! I sat and stared, not comprehending what I was seeing. Paul was, if possible, looking even more embarrassed than before! He was wearing a pink satin maids uniform. It was very short! It had huge puffed short sleeves and little white satin bows decorated the skirt. He wore a white satin sash round his waist tied in a huge bow at the back, the skirt of the frock was very full and was puffed out with masses of taffetta petticoats, it rustled loudly! His tan coloured stocking tops were clearly visible. On his head he had a pink satin and lace cap, it had two pink ribbons dangling down his back, and on his feet he wore a pair of white four inch heeled court shoes. He wore no make-up.
While I sat and stared, he poured the tea with shaking hands, he gingerly picked up a cup of tea and handed it to me, the spoon tinkled in the saucer.
"Don't forget the biscuits Paulie," said Mary, smiling sweetly. He turned and walked back to the tea-trolley, his seamed stockings swished softly together, and as he bent to pick up the plate of biscuits his skirts fanned out, framing a pair of the frilliest pink satin and lace knickers I've ever seen! His white satin suspenders held his stockings tautly. I dropped my tea!....

part 4

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry aunt Mary," I said, aghast.
"Not to worry dear, Paulie will clear it up, won't you dear, run along and get a cloth," Mary clapped her hands, Paul trotted from the room, his skirts bouncing and rustling, he walked on four inch heels better than I could! Moments later he reappeared bradishing a floor cloth, he knelt to mop up the spilt tea, knees together, very properly. After the mess was cleared Paul poured me another cup and as he bent over to hand it to me I got an unexpected glimpse down the front of his dress! The lacy half cup bra gave him a noticeable cleavage, about a thirty four B I'd say!
I spent an agonising fifteen minutes watching Paul being ordered here and there by aunt Mary, who simply sat in her chair as though nothing untoward were happening. I don't know who was the more embarrassed me or Paul. He minced around the room flushed crimson, his face set, he never looked at me directly once. Little beads of sweat on his upper lip gave away his total humilliation.
While I sat mesmerised, I noticed that his legs were entirely hairless with no sign of muscle tone one would normally see on a boys legs, he had a smooth soft complection, large blue eyes, a small nose and full lips, he looked as though he'd never shaved in his life! If he were to wear make-up and grow his hair I swear he would easily pass for a girl! It was hard to believe that this creature swishing around in a pink satin maids uniform was actually an eighteen year old boy!!
When he was finally dismissed and the tea things cleared away, I looked questioningly at my aunt. She simply held up a hand, "I'll answer no questions, just accept the situation, Paulie is quite happy,"
Happy! happy I thought, he looks a very, very long way from happy!
I didn't see Paul again for the rest of the day, although I did hear Mary shouting, I presume it had to be at Paul.
I spent the rest of the day wandering around the house and exploring the huge garden, lunch and dinner passed uneventfully, though I have to say my feelings were rather deadened after the encounter with my feminized cousin, I had a million questions and no-one to ask, my aunt had made it perfectly clear that she wouldn't be forthcoming.
That evening, as was going up to my room to bed, I passed my aunts' room, the door was slightly ajar. Through the gap something caught my eye, on the bed was Paul, a pair of plastic pants were being pulled up his legs and fitted over a bulky nappy. So, Paul has to wear a nappy to bed, I watched entranced as she then picked up a filmy white garment and pulled it over his head and down his body, forcing his arms through the short puffed sleeves. It was a romper suit made of some kind of very sheer material, it had frills all over it. She fastened the poppers at the crutch and pulled on his feet a pair of white booties. She stood him up, he looked ridiculous! Mary took his hand and led him towards the door, I quickly slipped across the floor to my room. As I reached for the door knob, Mary called out, "Susan, do you want to say goodnight to Paulie?"
I turned slowly, she was just placing a dummy in his mouth, his head fell 'til his chin rested on his chest, he looked totally abject. The romper suit was very sheer, his nappy could be seen quite clearly through the thin material, as could his small breasts, the nipples erect. He started to cry softly, tears rolled down his flushed cheeks. "There, there darling," Mary crooned, she looked at me, Paulie's been a bad boy again today, arguing with his mummy, so it's early to bed isn't it sweetheart?" Paul nodded glumly as Mary patted his nappy covered bottom. "Say night, night to Susan, dear,"
"Nigh' nigh' Shushan" he slurped through the dummy in a little voice, he still would not look at me.
"Good night Paul," I croaked, my voice almost deserted me. Mary led the boy off to his room, the nappy so bulky that he waddled. I stood and stared numbly at his retreating back, I didn't know what to think, whether to feel sorry for him, or anger for not standing up to his mother. Why did he allow himself to be humilliated in this way. I watched as he disappeared into his room, the whole day had a feeling of unreality about it, perhaps I was dreaming. Though I have to admit, I'd be hard pushed come up with a dream that weird!
I went, trance-like, into the bathroom, there, on the edge of the bath was a pair of semi-transparent plastic pants! I gingerly picked them up, they crackled softly as I squashed them in my hand, I tried to imagine what it must be like wearing them over a bulky nappy, all that material between your legs, the elastic legs of the pants cutting into your thighs! I shuddered, it made me feel quite odd, I couldn't even remember what it was like when I was a baby! I placed the plastic pants back on the side of the bath, and readied my self for bed.
Back in my room I undressed, then put on the nightie that Mary had loaned me, it came with matching pants. Feeling a little thirsty I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen and get myself a glass of water.
As I entered the kitchen I realised that there was somebody in there, a woman. She turned on hearing me, "Oh, hello, Mary told me she had a guest, I'm Francis, I cook here a couple of times a week to help out, I rarely venture from here which is why you haven't seen me," she smiled, she seemed very pleasant. "Well, what do you think?" she asked.
"About Paul?" I responded, "I just don't seem to be able to take it in, what's the story?"
Francis looked at me, "Where shall I begin?!" she pointed to a chair, "This could take a while!"......

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: My Cousin Paul by Rosieleigh
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 11:59:47 PM »
part 5

I sat as directed and made myself comfortable. Francis sat opposite me at the table, she began to speak,"It all began when Paul was eleven years old, he'd been at boarding school and was a very disruptive pupil, several times Mary had been summoned to the school to see the principal, and each time Mary had managed to convince her not to expell the boy. The final straw was when he and another boy raided a local girls boarding school, and rather than have him expelled Mary took him out of the school herself, she decided to teach him at home, she's a qualified teacher. She and a very close friend by the name of Joan decided they had to get rid of his aggressive nature, they'd heard about petticoat punishment, so the thought they'd give it a try. Firstly they threw all his underwear away, and supplied him with girls vests and knickers, if he refused to wear them he was punished with a spanking. He received quite a few! but it had the desired effect, eventually. After a month or so of feminine undies, they next disposed of his boy clothes and replaced them with satin or velvet girls trousers and girls lacy blouses, the punishment was again severe for refusal. Once, as an exteme punishment, they took him into the village, shopping, he was dressed for the occasion in a white satin blouse with a black and white polka-dot bow at the neck, black velvet trousers with a back zip, black patent Mary Janes and white pop-socks, it caused quite a stir! He became a lot more manageable after that, any further trouble and a visit to the shops was threatened, he suddenly became very good after that threat, I can tell you! Also for major disobedience, he would be sent to bed early dressed in a nappy, something which after a short while became the norm, right up 'til now as I'm sure you've noticed,"
I nodded sagely, Francis continued, "After about a year or so Paul started to get very disobedient again, and no matter how many times he was spanked, he'd still continue. Extreme measures were now deeded. As I mentioned before, her friend Joan was invoved in his treatment, now Joan is a practicing pharmacist with access to all kinds of drugs, something which proved to be very handy. Every day thereafter Pauls' food was being laced with female hormone tablets, finely ground so he didn't notice, the effects took a while to become apparent, but gradually his boistrousness subsided, and he became a lot more amenable, of course, there were side-affects! He didn't develop as a normal boy, his figure gradually changed over the years, and now as you can see for yourself he is begining to develop breasts, to the extent that he's started to wear bras, that didn't go down well either. Now, if he's really bad, the threat of hospital for breast enlargement is used, that works quite effectively. Despite his feminine appearence he's still a boy, which is why Mary keeps his hair cut short and doesn't use make-up on him. It keeps him from running away too. Once the hormones began to kick in they decided to go the whole hog with the clothes, out went the trousers and socks, in came dresses and skirts, tights and stockings. More spankings inevitably followed, culminating in the utimate punishment, an humilliating trip to the village in a pretty, pale blue satin party frock with all the trimmings, bouffant petticoat, lace tights and Mary Janes. Pauls' embarrassment and humilliation hit the heights on that day, I remember being here when they returned home, Paul was crying his eyes out, his spirit was broken, he's never done anything really bad since. He absolutely hates his condition, but he just hasn't the will to do anything about it anymore. That, basically, is how your cousin comes to be the way he is, a frightened little sissy." Francis looked at me, "So now you know!" she finished.
I trudged back up the stairs to bed, my head reeling with the story, it was a long while before I could sleep!
 Morning seemed to come very quickly, I woke with the sun streaming through a gap in the curtains. I felt as though I'd been asleep for about half an hour. I became aware of a presence in the room, I looked up groggily, Paul stood at the foot of the bed, he had a cup and saucer in his hand. He was wearing a very short frock, it was almost transparent......

part 6

I lay in bed staring groggily at the boy, he slowly walked round to the side of my bed and placed the tea down on the bedside cabinet. He paused, then he actually looked me in the eye for the first time, briefly, just a quick flutter if the truth be told, nevertheless I suppose it was a start! He spoke, "Mummy wants to know if you'd like breakfast yet?" he said in a little voice, he curtsied, I didn't believe it! He curtsied! He was glowing bright red. I found my voice, "Thank you Paul, perhaps some scrambled eggs, that would be very nice,"
He curtsied again, "I'll go and tell her," he turned and almost minced from the room. I stared after him, slowly shaking my head. I climbed out of bed, walked to the bathroom and showered, as I was drying myself there was a tap at the door, I opened it and peered round the door. Paul was standing outside with a bundle of clothes in his arms, "Mummy says, as you are almost the same size, perhaps you'd like a change of clothes," he offered the bundle to me. I hastily tied a towel round myself, and took the clothes from him, "Thank you Paul, tell Mary she's very kind,"
Paul curtsied yet again, I closed the door. I dressed myself from the selection Paul had brought me, I wore a simple short sleeved white cotton top, a pair of black stretch slacks and my own shoes. Mary had thoughtfully given me a new bra and matching panties, fortunately we were indeed the same size. I went downstairs for breakfast.
Mary was just serving the eggs as I arrived, "Good timing, did you sleep well?" she asked.
"No, not especially," I answered truthfully.
"Oh, why not?"
I decided to be honest, "I came down for a glass of water last night and met your cook Francis, we had a long chat, I went to bed quite late,"
"About Paulie?" she looked questioningly.
"Well, yes,"
"It's OK, I knew you'd find out eventually, so now you know!" she shrugged and sat down and ate her breakfast. I did the same. After a moment or two Mary looked up, "I'd be obliged if you didn't interfere, just let us go on as we've always done,"
"Very well," I agreed reluctantly. Breakfast finished in silence. I would be pleased to be leaving tomorrow, I thought.
After breakfast, and the dishes were done, I went and sat in the lounge, my favourite room, and read the paper. As I was reading I became aware of somebody in the room, I looked up from the paper, Paul was at the far end of the room dusting some nick-nacks or other. I don't think he'd realised I was in the room. I took the oportunity of studying him more closely. He was wearing a maids uniform unlike any I'd seen before. For a start it was transparent! It was made from some kind of chiffon, it had short sleeves and low neck-line, the skirt was very short. Pauls' lace bra could be seen clearly, so too his unbelievably frilly white knickers. He wore a lace suspender belt and white lace top glossy stockings, on his feet were a pair of white high heels. He moved around effortlessly, as if it were perfectly normal for an eighteen year old boy to be dressed that way! From the neck down he looked all female, from the neck up he looked like a boy, a soft featured boy, but a boy nonetheless. I accidently rustled the paper, he looked round frantically, spotted me, and made to dash from the room. I held up my hand, "It's all right Paul, you just carry on, don't mind me I'll just read my paper," I said.
Paul stopped, one arm across his chest the other in front of his knickers protectively, he looked horrified. "No, no, I'll come back," he squeeked, blushing hotly. He edged towards the door with little knees together side-steps. He looked very silly, I almost laughed, but didn't. I got up and walked to the now very alarmed boy, I stood in front of him, he looked at me fearfully. I reached out and took his upper arm gently, it was as soft and smooth as my own. He smelled faintly of perfume. "Paul, you don't have to be frightened of me, I won't hurt you, please just carry on with what you were doing, just ignore me," I spoke softly, trying to calm the boy down. He glanced up at me, "OK Susan, I'll try," he said softly.
At that precise moment Mary entered the room, she saw us together, obviously talking. "Paul, what are you doing, you're supposed to be working not chatting. When you are in uniform you do not talk to anyone, you know that very well!" she said sternly.
"It's my fault Mary, I spoke to him," I intervened.
"Paul knows the rules, he should have ignored you," she said brusquely, then "Paul, assume the position!"
Paul immediately bent over, hands gripping his ankles, Mary lifted his skirt and produced from her apron pocket what looked like a table-tennis bat. She raised it high and brought it down with a resounding WHACK, hard on Pauls bottom. Six times! Paul stood, silent tears fell from his eyes.
"Let that be a lesson to you, now go to the kitchen!" she ordered. I watched, stunned, it all happened so quickly, I didn't have time to react. Mary looked at me, "Rules are rules," she said simply, then carried on as if nothing had happened, "As it's your last night here I thought we'd have a little party this evening, just the three of us, you'll be able to chat to Paulie all you like then," she smiled sweetly, as if to say, won't that be nice!
"I'll look forward to it," I said, thinking, yes, that'll give you a good oportunity to humilliate your son even more.
Why did he stand for it?....

part 7

Before Mary returned to the kitchen to torment Paul further, I asked her whether it was to be a formal party, as I obviously had nothing to wear. "Oh, no,no, not at all, come as you are, Paulie may well dress up for the occasion, he likes to look smart, but you needn't worry," she said magnanimously. 'Likes to look smart', I thought, I bet!
Mary went back to the kitchen. I just wandered around the house trying to avoid Mary as much as possible, I have to admit it was truly a fantastic house, huge! One thing I did learn from the cook, Francis, was Marys' husband had died shortly after Paul was born, a heart attack, he was pretty young. However he was very wealthy, mostly family money, but he was worth a fair bit in his own right, hence the house, which Mary obviously inherited. Every room was superbly decorated, all in Victorian style, it had a lovely feel to it. I spent ages just admiring the decor and furniture, which mostly seemed original. It was like a museum. Once or twice I saw Paul, vacuuming or dusting, I didn't dare approach him again for fear of Mary popping out of the woodwork, and giving the hapless boy another thrashing.
At about six o'clock that evening, I decided to go to my room to do some reading, Mary had a superb library and I'd selected a book on Victorian dress which would while away the hour or so 'til dinner. After about half an hour I became aware of voices, Paul and Mary. I got up from the bed where I'd been lying and crept out of the room, curiosity would surely kill this cat one day! I tip-toed down the corridor, once again the door of Marys' room was slightly ajar, but not enough for me to see in. All I could do was listen to the goings-on in the room. The voices were quite muffled, but it seemed that Mary was forcing Paul to do something against his will, a lot of demanding noises from Mary and a lot of whining and pleading from Paul. I knew who'd win! Suddenly, the door of her room started to open. I had nowhere to go, I just grabbed the nearest door knob and quickly entered a room. It was the airing room. I eased the door almost closed, and hoped that I hadn't been seen, I peeked through the gap, Mary was going down the corridor away from me, whew!
I looked around the room, There were now two airers erected, one was covered with terry towelling nappies, plastic pants and romper suits. The other with knickers in many pastel shades, bras and petticoats, stockings and tights, I now knew that were all Pauls! I carefully opened the door, then crept back to my room, leaving Mary and my cousin to do what ever it was they were doing. I resumed my reading, though not concentrating very well, dinner time approached.
A gong sounded, dinner. I went down the stairs to the dining room, the huge table had been laid out as if for a formal banquet, a banquet for three! Beautiful chinaware, crystal glasses and silver cutlery, all on a highly polished wooden table, it was incredible. The table had been laid so that Mary would sit at the head and Paul and I would sit next to each other, rather than opposite, very cosy! As I stood admiring the layout the door opened behind me, I turned, it was Mary, she beckoned to an unseen Paul. I heard him before I saw him! He entered the room, swishing and rustling, he was dressed in a peach coloured satin party frock, it was like a large version of something a little girl of about seven or eight years old would wear to a childrens birthday party! It had a high neck, puffed short sleeves, a wide white satin band around the middle tied in a huge bow. Underneath he wore an enormous white organza petticoat balloning the skirt out hugely, I doubted if he could see his feet! The dress was about mid thigh in length, though it looked shorter because of the petticoat, on his feet he wore white lace ankle socks and matching peach coloured Mary Janes. To say that Paul looked embarrassed would be a monumental understatement! He wore no make-up, his hair styled in its' normal boyish way, head bowed, blushing furiously, his smooth, shiny, hairless legs trembled imperceptibly, he didn't seem to know what to do with his hands. Oddly, I wondered what he was doing for knickers! Mary came to the rescue, "Paulie dear, would you get the corkscrew from the cabinet please," she asked.
Paul curtsied.
"You don't have to be so formal now dear, you're off-duty, it's a party!" she laughed.
Pauls' mouth twitched, I imagine it was the best he could manage as far as smiling went! He walked, rustling loudly, to the cabinet and bent to open a low drawer.
His knickers were peach satin with white satin ruffles.....

part 8

Paul straightened up, he held out the bottle opener towards Mary, who wasn't aware, he then held it towards me, as I started to reach for it, he placed it on the table. He looked like he was completely flustered, hardly supprising considering what he was wearing.
"Shall we sit?" said Mary.
We took our appointed places at the table, Mary at the head, Paul and myself next to each other, Paul closest to Mary. Pauls' skirts billowed up around him, he tried desperately to tame them with a large amount of rustling, finally, when satisfied, he sat with his hands clasped in his lap. He fidgetted, squirming on his seat.
"Paul, do sit still, what's the matter with you?" Mary asked crossly.
Paul leaned towards his mother, he whispered in her ear.
"Oh stop making such a fuss!" she sighed, turning to me she explained, "I had Paulie shave all the hair from around his bits this evening, for hygene reasons, now he's complaining that it's all itchy, silly child!" she tutted.
I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to comment, I simply raised my head slightly and said "Oh!" Paul blushed deeply.
The dining room door opened and Francis entered carrying soup, she dished it out. She stared at Pauls party frock, then at me and raised her eyes heavenward.
"Francis, doesn't Paulie look lovely this evening?" Mary asked.
"Indeed yes Mary, an absolute picture,"
We ate our soup in silence, Pauls' hand trembled noticeably.
As the meal progressed, I took the opportunity of looking more closely at my cousin. His complection was completely blemish free, soft and hairless. I looked at his legs, knees firmly together, peeking out from the masses of frothy petticoat, they were also utterly hairless, they were so smooth they were shiny. I couldn't resist the temptation, I reached out and placed my hand on his thigh, "How are you enjoying the meal, Paul?" I asked.
He jumped, his legs were so soft and smooth I wanted to stroke them, "I, er, um, it's very nice," he whispered.
I could see the lacy straps of his bra through the shiny material of his frock, the small mounds of his breasts rose and fell with his breathing. I wanted desperately to hold him close and comfort him, he looked so sad. I think the wine we had with the meal was making me slightly amorous, Paul looked good enough to eat!
After the meal we retired to the living room, Mary and I sat in arm chairs, Paul sat on the sofa opposite me. Mary and I chatted about the arrangements for my leaving the next day, all the while I kept glancing at Paul, sitting primly, knees together hands in his lap. At one stage Mary asked him to pour her and myself a glass of brandy each, as he rose from the sofa his legs parted slightly, giving me a breathtaking glimpse of peach satin panty, it made me lose the thread of the conversation! Mary excused herself, she needed a wee! While she was out of the room I asked Paul if he liked living here, and if he liked being dressed like a girl.
"Yes I think so," he replied unconvincingly, then said, "But I don't like having to wear nappies at night, or wear dresses like this, most of the time I just wear a kilt and blouse, of course I have to wear my knickers and a bra, it's only when mummy has guests that I have to dress pretty, it's very embarrassing," he shifted position, his petticoat swished. "Why do you stand for it?" I asked.
"I'm too scared not to, mummy smacks me or takes me to the village in a frock if I try to resist," a tear rolled down his cheek, he sniffed.
I got up and sat next to him on the sofa, I put my arm around his waist, he turned to me and embraced me, sobbing. I kissed him on his forehead, "It's OK paul, you have a good cry, I feel so sorry for you, would you like to come to London with me when I go tomorrow?" I asked hopefully.
Paul surprised me with his answer, "No, I can't, mummy needs me here, since daddy died I've had to be the man of the house!" he looked at me with a straight face, I almost laughed, 'man' I thought, have you looked at yourself recently! Despite the humilliating treatment Paul would never leave his mother, I was amazed. He was an eighteen year old man, he wore a bra, frilly knickers, he worked as a maid in a maids uniform, he wore nappies to bed, he was dressed in little girl party frocks, he didn't like it yet he wouldn't leave. Never to go to the pub with his mates, never to have a girl friend, never to do boy things, always a girl!
 The next day Mary drove me home, the last sight of Paul was of him waving on the door step, he was dressed in his pink satin maids uniform, a gust of wind blew his dress up revealing a frothy pair of pink and white knickers, he was fighting to push the frilly petticoat down as we disappeared round the corner.
"You will come again, won't you?" Mary asked when we reached my flat.
"Of course, I'd love to."
That's how I met my cousin Paul.
THE END.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender