Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A house for sissies by Sissy Baby Paula  (Read 8613 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
A house for sissies by Sissy Baby Paula
« on: June 10, 2015, 12:11:07 AM »
A house for sissies by Sissy Baby Paula (1999)

part 1

Part 1 Caught red handed

I had just turned eighteen a few months ago and we had finished school so me and my buddies were free as the birds. Or so we felt. I had not really drunk any alcohol (just some secret sips of my moms cloudberry liquer) and having reached the legal age I was now collecting experiences with a rather quick tempo. My friends didn't drink quite as much as I did, but we still drank. It was a weekend thing as we were supposed to be looking for summer jobs and studying for the university intake examination for most of the time. Looking back I thing we were like most of the teenagers just out of school - simply trying our wings and the taste of freedom. I mean we were legally adults now! Free to do what we wanted to do (if we had money for it).

This weekend started just like any other. We had agreed to meet at my friends boy-scout meeting place (they had not had any leaders for some time and it was actually a run down operation), as there would be no-one there. My friend had installed a portable stereo system and so it was an ideal place for some serious drinking. I don't recall how much we drank. It can't have been that much as we were all still standing and able to walk without problems. The beer had ran out so there was nothing to do. It was well past midnight and we didn't have money or the outfits (and weren't old enough) for the nightclubs. So we just decided to go for a walk.

The three of us wandered about walking towards the city center of Helsinki. I mean we were in the city but it was a housing district without that many shops or anything else to look at. If one doesn't want to look at school yards, churches or parks - which we didn't. There was even a chance to meet our former classmates in the city, but not here. So we went towards Stockmann (a big warehouse) in a rather circutious way. I don't even remember what the street name was when one of my friends suddenly said, that his mother worked close by. Big deal! But then he produced a key to this place and so our adventure was about to begin.

It must have been the alcohol, as we weren't criminals and we would not have broken into the house if the key had not fit into the lock. But it did. We had expected the door to be closed with a separate security lock, but no. Hell I wish it had had a security lock or anything to keep us out. We were overjoyed as we made our way in turning the lights on not caring whether they had cameras or something like that. It was really like any other small office - tables, computers, printers, a room for fax and copy machines, lots and lots of paper everywhere and nothing to drink! Well, we weren't really looking for anything, but we did look at things and opened a few drawers without taking anything. We were about to leave as I opened a door to a conference room or something - it might have been a board room. There was a full case (24 bottles) of beer on the floor and a small fridge. I shouted to my friends and they came to see this treasure. Soon we were seated round the big table drinking beer.

They must have had some kind of silent alarms system as the next thing we knew was a women in her maybe forties coming to the room. The bottles stopped in mid air and we didn't know what to do or what to say. She had a younger female assistant (perhaps her daughter) with her and they simply locked the door behind themselves so there was no way to get out of the room with out physically taking the keys. I suppose we could have done that quite easily, but that wasn't us. We might a bit drunk, but attacking a woman was far beyound what we could do. So we just sat there with a sheepily expression on our faces not uttering a word. She deminded an explanation and I decided to try to answer her. I told her, that we had not broken anything to get in and we had not stolen anything. My friend just happened to have the keys... (I kind of left it there not knowing what else to say). The lady said, that she knew that we had keys as she had seen it on security alarm camera view and that my friend was a son of one of her employees. My friend who looks like his mom blushed at this knowing that he was in very deep trouble. Then she said, that legally it was still brake in and entry and anyway a case for the police. This made all of us very anxious. We had never had any problems with the police and our parents would have been really really mad. Not to mention what a criminal record could do to our futures.

I tried to plead her saying, that we had not really done anything and we would pay for the beer. But please no police! We would do anything! And we were very very sorry for everything! She just laughed at our frightened faces and told that being sorry doesn't undo anything. To her we were just three young criminals. Maybe we had not stolen anything (expect the beer) yet, but we might have walked away with a computer or something like that. I begged her and swore, that we would never have done something like that. It wasn't that we needed the money for drugs or something - it was just a prank! A childish idea! This last sentence seemed to ring a bell and she actually smiled. "Childish, yes indeed. Very childish. Perhaps there might be a punishment to fit this childish action." She laughed a bit - a rather frightening dry laughter while her assistant giggled to us. "Oh, yes mrs. Turner, that would be very befitting..."

We just sat there trying to figure out what they ment. It couldn't be good, but hopefully it would be better than the police...

Part 2 The deal

We simply couldn't figure what she was after and it must have shown on our faces. So she stopped laughing and again turned to us. "First I will make three doc-uments and you will sign one each. These will state that you have commited a burglary to my firms property and have been caught by security quards." She turned towards the girl and asked her: "Jane could you go to the office and make these doc-uments?" She exited the room and then it was our turn again. "Yes, childish. Well, one mustn't punish a child as they do not know what they are doing. They are just babies, aren't they?" We tried to smile at this rather odd statetement thinking that maybe - just maybe she would let us go. I mean with those statements of our quilt she could nail us down if we ever did tresspass her again. I even told her so: "Mam, please let us go. We will sign your papers and we do promise that we will never ever pull this kind of prank again." "I am positive, that you will not do it again. Indeed I will make it absolutely certain", was her rather peculiar answer.

Then the girl, Jane returned with the papers. It was so quick as if she had the paper ready in her computer, but our brains weren't in gear. I suppose it was the beer and this terrifying experience of getting caught. So we just signed these confessions. Mrs. Turner took them and told, that she would keep them as an insurance against us trying not to do what she wanted. She then proceeded to ask the two of us what were our plans for studies and for summer. She didn't need to know anything about Pete as she already knew what he was planning to do (apparently her mom had told it in the office). We spilled the beans and then she just started to tell us what we were really going to do. She would provide us 'summer jobs' at one of her operations, a boarding house. We would learn different things there. If we were really good and had places in different universities, she might let us go when they started. She would provide our parents with a good explanation as to why the work required us to live in this boarding house. I tried to ask, what we were supposed to do. We only got one answer: "You are to learn to be really good ..." and she laughed again. This deal would not be put to writing as she didn't want to have anything connecting us with this boarding house. She would let us go to our homes but we should come to her home in the city on Monday morning.

"Please, not so fast mam (Iwas trying to be very polite). What should we have with us on Monday and for how long we would be staying with her or in this ... boarding house?". "Just one suitcase of clothing will do. And you must be prepared to stay for the summer. I will later on make any necessary exuses to your parents as to why you are not coming home for weekends and other periods", she answered. We fell silent after that. It was scary - I mean not to know what was going to happen to us. Finally Pete summoned enough courage and asked what we were suppose to do? What kind of work? Mrs. Turner laughed a bit at his question and said, that it wasn't going to be so much work as a schooling for us. "A bit different one than you have so far had", she added dryly. This made Jane giggle and us even more confused. What were we getting into?

Since none of us wanted to be taken to the police we didn't really have any options. So as Mrs. Turner wanted us to simply say whether or not we would be coming we all said yes. As she had said that one 'no' would have meant that the deal was off and as both Pete and I (Peter) were willing to go through almost anything other than police Harry went along too. He did look a bit rebellious which made Mrs. Turner say to him: "If you don't change your attitude, you will find this a very hard summer indeed". Then turning to all of us: "See you on Monday and don't be late. Lateness is a punishable and I doubt you like the punishment. You must also wear clean clothes and not be drunk. I will simply not tolerate any more drunkenness from you three!" With these words she went to the door and opened it for us.

We made it back to our homes feeling rather low. We discussed what to do, but she certainly held aces over our twos and threes so we decided to dance her tune for now. Maybe we could find our confessions and destroy them Harry pointed. Or maybe she would give them back to us, if we show her that we aren't really that bad fellows. The rest of the weekend was miserable and Monday came by all too soon. She had asked us to come at eight o'clock sharp so we had to wake up much earlier than usually in summer time. I had already made a rather vaque story for my parents about a new job and with a good luck wish I started towards my doom. Miracuosly we were all almost in time. Only Pete - he is chronically late anyway - was late and even he was only 5 minutes late. He was simply told that there would be a punishment later on as promished. Then we started towards this mysterious boarding house to do and learn God knows what! I for one almost peed my pants as we sat in Mrs. Turners van. The windows were closed with heavy curtains and there was a wall between us and the driver's seat so we couldn't even see out! Silently we cursed our stupidiness but the deal had been made. Now we were to honour it...

Part 3 The house and first impressions

"Wow", I said when we got out of the van. The house was really incredible - a big white building from maybe eighteent century. And everything was so well maintained - there wasn't a flower not in place and in harmony with all the rest. I kind of figured, that we would be doing gardening as this kind of garden needed propably a doxen or so gardeners and helpers. There were three rather young looking girls working on a flowerbed. I thought that they must have been some relatives of Mrs. Turner. I turned to her and told our 'employer', that this house was magnificent. For the first time she smiled a bit, but then told us to follow her in her usual commanding voice.

Once inside we were left standing at the foot of a grand staircase as Mrs. Turner went to fetch the housekeeper. Jane went to an office as she had some work to do. We just stand there feeling a bit akward and not even yet knowing what the heck was going to happen. I said, that we might be working the gardens here. Pete added, that it would be a nice way to spend the summer, if Mrs. Turner paid us (she hadn't said anything about payment yet...). Harry just snorted and said: "Yeah, right. Working the gardens. You can work them if you wish, but once we are out I am going to make a run for it. This place is too weird for me." "What about those confessions?" "She can shove them up ..." "Why did you come with us in the first place then?", Pete asked. "I didn't want to spoil your changes, if you really want to work for her".

All this squabling among ourselves turned out to be meaningless as Harry wasn't able to make a break for it. Mrs. Turner came back with a sever looking woman in her late fifties. She was introduced as Mrs. Lamb the housekeeper. We were to address her as 'Mam'. I couldn't help it I just had to laugh. I mean she looked much more like a wolf than a lamb to me. Mrs. Turner asked me in a very commanding voice, what my laughter was all about? "Sorry Mrs. Turner and sorry mam, but ... but Mrs. Lamb doesn't look like a lamb and I found it ... eh ... funny". "I told you, that these ... these boys here are absolutely childish", Mrs. Turner said. "I do agree mam", Mrs. Lamb said and gestured three nice looking, about fifteen year old girls to come over. One of the was introduced to me as miss Dinah and I was to follow her with Mrs. Turner and to excatly as they told me to do. The head-gardner Mrs. Barker would be close by with some helpers and any of us who disobeyd would be severely punished. She would 'help' Harry while Mrs. Lamp helped Pete. "You will either do what you are asked willingly or cry and do it. It makes no difference.", she added.

We all went upstairs where we were ushered into different rooms. My fear seemed increase as I couldn't even know what was happening to my buddies. There seems to be some comfort in numbers, but now everything was against me. Miss Dinah told me to follow her to a bathroom and strip. Just like that: "Strip". No if and no buts about it. I have been to sauna with my parents and sometimes with my mates so been naked in front of other people wasn't exactly foreign to me. But this was still so sudden - I just stared at Miss Dinah and said: "Sorry... did you mean .... like take my clothes off?" "Yes, silly. And NOW!". I figured, that pissing her and Mrs. Turner off wouldn't be an ideal start here so I started to comply. Trousers and T-shirt didn't cause any problems, but I did stop at my underwear. My bleading look only produced a command to take them off too. Oh boy, this was SOO embarrassing. Dinah was younger than me, but she was still in command. Rather hesitatingly I did as I was told standing there naked. I was then given some sort of cream to rub all over me from the neck down. I wasn't to miss any private parts and this was only the easier way for me. If I declined, it would be rubbed on me after a suitable punishment. And she made a slapping gesture. My mind really went blank at that - they just couldn't spank us here! That was unthinkable - unbelievable. Where are we? What can I do? Miss Dinah then moved towards me which made me start rubbing the stuff as told. It was just some kind of creamy substance, but after rubbing it on me it started itching. I asked if I could wash it off as it felt bad. "No, it must be left on for five minutes. I will tell you what to do and when. No be silent!", was Miss Dinah's answer. The itching got worse and worse and I was really happy when she said I could wash it off. Having never seen my mom use any kind of hair removal cream I didn't know what this stuff was so it came as a complete surprise as all my hair washed off! My private parts now looked totally barren and somehow childish. I almost cried as I looked at them. How was I to explain this to my friends? They would all see it, if we went to sauna. And boys usually don't remove that hair! Actually this wasn't going to be a problem, but little did I know about it.

After washing everything I was given a big pink towel to dry myself. Then we went to the bedroom where Mrs. Turner had been getting everything ready for me. On the bed was a white soft looking cloth thing which had been folded into some kind of shape. Next to it were rubber looking pink panties or ... well I suppose they were panties. And then there was a white dress that might have been suitable for a six year old. I only had time to register these as Mrs. Turner said to me: "Well, Paula. You have been such a good little girl, that you may wear a little girls dress instead of an baby-dress or worse." I felt like fainting. Paula - good little girl - dress... What was going on here?

Part 4 Turned into a Sissy - my story

I looked at the dress and the other things. The idea was obviously turn me into some kind of girl - into a sissy! It wasn't altogether repulsing as I had for about six years ago started trying my mom's clothes on occation. But what was that piece of clothing on the bed? And panties made of rubber or plastic? What could they be?

I didn't get much time to think about what was going on as Mrs. Turner sternly comanded me to get to the bet and lay back. She would then diaper me! "WHAT! Mam, I don't need diapers. Please, I wear the dress, but diapers ... diapers are so humilateing!", I almost shouted. "Young lady! Keep your voice down and do as you are told, if you do not want to end in a babydress or in a sleeper and want to spend the entire day in you crib!", was the stern reply. I looked at her pleadingly for a moment, but she just pushed me towards the bed. Knowing that she might very well do what she threatened to do I decided to comply. I felt quilty as the idea was both humilateing and strangely erotic. I had used to dress up to be both girl and a boy for self satisfaction. Somehow to have somebody to do it to me was even more exiteing. Also the idea of being a baby with someone to take care of me wasn't that bad either. I mean having just turned eighteen and being a so called adult I was supposed to make all the decisions. Nobody had asked me, if I wanted to take sole responsibility of myself. So going a bit backwards might be even fun, if I only could do it when I wanted it. To keep up appearances I naturally had to protest somewhat, but deep inside I really accepted what Mrs. Turner wanted to do to me - even welcomed it.

"Stop daydreaming young lady and do what you are told! I won't repeat my orders anymore. Next order will be for a complete little little baby!", Mrs. Turner told me.

I went to the bed and sat down next to the diapers and rubber panties. I looked at Mrs. Turner trying to plead her with my eyes. Yet I knew it wouldn't help and didn't really care. She started to walk towards me and I knew I had to comply now or face being the very little baby as she had threatened. That might have been nice too, but I wasn't ready for it yet. So I layed down to be diapered. Miss Dinah went to a drawer and took some items out - baby-oil and powder! She handed these to Mrs. Turner who wanted to do the 'honours' herself. First she stuck a pacifier in my mouth to keep me quiet as babyish don't talk to their mommies or aunties. I was to call her either auntie or auntie Rebecca. I took the pacifier without resisting and just waited for my first diaper in ages! Auntie smiled and cooed at me for being such a good baby girl. She started rubbing oil on my bottom and private parts with the expected result: I got a hard on. "Auntie's little sissy baby girl really likes her diapering, doesn't she?" "Yess, aunthie", I replied. The pacifier made it sound all funny and I could hear Miss Dinah giggle. "Don't laugh at your new sister, Dinah!", auntie told her. Miss Dinah or sis (as I was to call her from now on) came to the bed and kissed my forehead as one might kiss a baby. She then tickled my tummy a bit and I just had to laugh. This made my pacifier fly away on the floor and I was afraid of that it might be a reason to punish me somehow. But babyish actions are not something one gets punished for in this house I learned and so the pacifier was simply washed and placed back in my mouth. Now it was time for powdering which sis did useing a lot of powder.

Then the big moment - DIAPERS! I was told to lift my bottom a bit and this thick mass of cloth diapers was placed under me. Up up between my legs and on my tummy. Two locked pins to hold it in place and there I was: very snuggly in my diapers. The feeling was ... different. Underwear doesn't make a bulge between legs and this certainly did. Not a bad feeling - just different. Silently I watched auntie put first one leg and then another into my new rubber panties. I had to use them as they would prevent any leakage from my cloth di-dees. I would be useing them with disposables too for the same reason and cause they were pretty... As it was already summer I didn't need tights. Simple (well not that simply cause they were pink with pretty flowers on them and had lace) anklets were added while I was still on my back. Then up came the good baby-girl!

My dressing was far from finished: next item was a camisole as such itsy-bitsy little girlies do not need even training bras. Maybe later... auntie said. I blushed for some reason. I suppose the idea of wearing a bra was doing it. Even this camisole felt funny as it ended over my tummy quite unlike any shirts I had worn during winter-time (one does need an undershirt, a shirt and a woollen pullover to make it through -40 degrees Celcius). But my tummy was not forgotten as I was told to raise my hands to receive a slip. This familiar item I welcomed (I had tried my own mother's slips and simply loved the silky feeling) not making one single protest! Then that white dress I had already looked at. Lace in the hem and in the collar, puffed short sleeves and all this in silky whiteness! A sissy's dream!

Make-up was used sparingly, but my eye-brows were picked to a much more girlish look. Little lipstick and rouge on my cheeks was all that my sis put on my face. My hair was far too short for anything proper and it was simply hidden under a sun-bonnet which would have looked more in place on a baby's head. My protest were silenced with a promise to let me show my hair freely as soon as it could be styled in girlish fashion. Now I was ready! I looked at a full lenght mirror and I thought that, if one could change my head it would be all girl. Now it looked bit stupid - bit sissy-like. Auntie told me to curtsey her and sis to show my gratitude which I rather clumsily did. Now we would go and see friends!

archives

• Administrator
Re: A house for sissies by Sissy Baby Paula
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 12:13:36 AM »
Part 5 Turned into a Sissy - Pete's story!

I followed auntie feeling a bit silly and quite aware of my diapers rubbing my bottom, slip and the hem of my dress swishing against my thighs and knees and the camisole rubbing my chest. I knew I had to follow auntie and sis as otherwise I would have been spanked or received some other punishment. I also expected to find my friends in similar attire so it would be a common humiliation. Being in the same boat we would not be able to tell anyone!

First we went to see Pete who was now Pamela. He had been turned into she by 'her' auntie and sis. But there were differences and thankfully we were allowed to speak to each other for fifteen minutes or so. "So, you have also been turned into a girl Pete? But why that little girl ... baby girl dress?", I asked him ... her. Pete told my that I was not to call her Pete. She was Pamela and any other name would mean a punishment for us. "Okay", I said. "I am Paula". I actually curtsied to my friend just for a laugh! She did giggle a bit - it must have looked rather clumsy and very silly coming from a sissy looking boy-girl. "So, Pamela, what did your auntie and sis do to you?"

Pamela's story mirrored mine in parts. She had been told to undress, but unlike myself had protested and declined to follow orders. So she found him-herself stripped and was soon naked. Then she had to stand very still as hair-removal cream was rubbed all over her. Her auntie had told her, that if she moved an inch they would use a razor-blade. And maybe some bits might just be cut away... They could also tie her down and leave her after rubbing on the cream. It would be very very itchy... Having already realized, that overpowering auntie and sis wasn't possible - and they could easily get more help too - Pamela had quietly told them, that she would obey. Soon she was hairless like a baby.

Pamela was then taken into her bedroom and was also shown her diapers and dress. As he/she had been bad (he had been late for five minutes and she had not obeyed quickly enough) there would be a punishment. She would first receive a hand spanking - a mere twenty heavy slaps as she had after all did what she had been told to do. Secondly her dress had been changed into one befitting such a baby! If she had been good, she might have been dressed into a little girl dress like mine. I don't think Pete had ever dressed in girls or women's clothes so the difference wasn't that obvious to him! It would soon be obvious to Pamela though!

The spanking was soon over and her bottom was sore. Baby-oil and powder felt really good on her hot ass. Much to her shame his reaction was also like mine - a tentpole! She would have been quite happy to diaper herself to stop her auntie and sis making fun of her. The diaper did feel weird, but also comfy - but were we supposed to really use these things, Pamela asked me. "Yes, I was told that these rubber panties are to prevent leakages and only wet di-dees leak! I hope we can use the potty ... er toilet for the bigger problems though..." Pamela then told me how humilated she had felt while they put a short petticoat (she was explained item by item what these things were) and frilly ankle-socks on her followed by pink Mary-Jane's. We were sitting on her bed and at this point I kicked my legs back and forth. "They look kind of pretty, don't they...?" Pamela gave me a strange look telling me, that they might look nice on a small girl, but us... "Well Pamela, want it or not we are now little girls. If we enjoy it or pretend to enjoy it, things might be easier. I co-operated, so I got to wear this little girl dress and not that baby-dress you are wearing."

This made Pamela cry out loud. I was schocked. I had never seen Pete cry and it was very surprising to see Pamela cry. "I... I ... I hate this stupid dress!!! It is so short that every one will see my diapers and these ... these idiotic rubber panties... Peter ... sorry Paula ... I don't know how much I can take!" "Well Pete old buddy or rather Pamela - we brought this upon our selves. Your mum probably knows what is happening and I think mine might too. My mum had given me a strange look and had told me to be VERY good in my new 'job'. I will rather act like a girl than through away my future with a police-record." At this point our aunties came back to the room and told us to follow. We would go and see Harriet!

Part 6 Turned into a Sissy - Harry's story

We followed our aunties out of the room and only then I noticed that Pamela's diapers were thicker than mine. Aunt Rebecca noticed what I was looking at and sternly told me not to stare as it was not a polite thing to do. "But, auntie, her diapers are thicker than mine" "Yes, sweetie, smaller children have even less control and so they need thicker diapers. And it serves as part of the punishment for not being good." I started to wonder how Harry was doing as he had been in a mood to fight. If Pete's five minutes and his / her reluctance to undress had caused him to be turned into a small toddler, Harry just might be a very small baby indeed...

We learned what had happened soon enough. Harry or rather Harriet didn't tell it to us though as she was unable to utter anything but 'uumf' or something like that. The first thing we noticed, that she was in a crib securely tied down. As the sides and top were locked down she would not have gotten out of the crib even if she had not been tied. Aunt Rebecca introduced us to Harriet's new aunt, aunt Sarah. She was a no nonsense woman, who would not tolerate any transgressions against the house rules. "So be warned, if you don't want to end like Harriet here", aunt Rebecca added. We then looked closely what had actually been done to our friend. She couldn't move a limb, that was for sure! And there was a pacifier looking thing in her mouth making speech impossible. Aunt Sarah showed a similar thing to us and we were horrified. It wasn't really a pacifier as even adult 'binkie' is not that BIG! It must have filled poor Harriets mouth completely! "You can wear this 'paci' for a very long time, because it can be used as a feeding gag too. Look, I simply attach this hose to this hole in it and turn the flow on", aunt Sarah explained at the same time demonstrating it to us with poor Harriet. By the look of her face whatever she was forced to shallow didn't feel or taste good. "Just milk mixed with castor oil and some other things", explained aunt Rebecca. "It makes you tummy work very fast and smoothly. Dear Harriet here will very soon be both wetting and messing her dy-dees".

Then we noticed how Harriet was dressed. Her diapers made a huge bulking mass between her legs and the rubber panties looked like a balloon. Her baby-dress was just SOO frilly (I wouldn't have minded having one of those, I thought) and very SHORT! The diapers were on show as they had been put in a display-case. Harriet clearly couldn't have brought her legs together even if they had been free. The short baby-dress had two petticoats underneat and this just made the diapers even more obvious. There were thick looking mittens on her hands and frilly booties on her legs. Naturally she had no hair on her legs and arms so the skin was as smooth as any babies.

Both Pamela and I looked horror stricken what had been done to our friend Harry - now Harriet in an outfit he/she would neve have worn willingly. As Harriet wasn't able to tell us what had happened, I rather stutteringly asked: "A... Aunt ...Sa...Sarah, wo...would y...you p...please tell u...us w...what ha...happened?" "It seems, that at least you two are good little girls, so why not? It can serve as a warning too!", aunt Sarah answered. She then explained that Harry had not only refused to undress, but had tried to overpower aunt Sarah and miss Kristin. Poor miss Kristin had been hit on her nose which had started to bleed. Aunt Sarah had pressed an alarm button in the bathroom and soon three big women had Harry under control. Then he had been very forcibly stripped, but even this didn't stop him from trying to kick out. Aunt Sarah had received a kick on her stomage, which only made her even madder. They had then handcuffed and put leg-irons on Harry. As he continued verbally abusing his tormentors he was also gagged with the big pacifier. Then his body hair was removed with few cuts here and there. He - now turning into she - had quieted down a lot when he felt the razor close his/her private parts. After this Harriet was placed on a changing table and strapped down. The quard ladies put an iron bar between her legs to keep them apart. They hooked this bar into a rope pulley and then hoisted her bottom up! Now she was quite unable to resist her diapering. "We did not put any lotion, oil or powder on her", aunt Sarah pointed out. "Thus she will have a very sore bottom to think about after she has thoroughly wetted and messed herself". With all four women taking care of her and with all these handcuffs and straps she couldn't resist any more. The pacifier kept her protests silent too! "She will remain in these thick diapers and baby-dress or in a sleeper for today for hitting miss Kristin and for tomorrow for the continued resistance. She will be cleaned up tomorrow evening, but she will continue to be a small baby for the rest of the week. Whether she will ever be allowed to be a bigger baby or little girl depends on her behaviour", aunt Rebecca added.

Then aunt Rebecca told the two of us to sit on the floor near the crib. She, aunt Carolyn (Pamela's auntie) and aunt Sarah then sat on three chairs facing us. We were to be told the rules of this house!

Part 7 New rules

"Now sweeties, you can ask if you do not understand some rule. Otherwise you will just say 'Yes, auntie, thank you auntie'. And you better remember the rules as you will only be told about them again, if you break one of them. And that will be painfull for your little botties. Not to mention the time you will then spend as small babies", aunt Rebecca started her lecture. "It seems to me, that you have not followed the ten commandments, so this should be just perfect for you". We just sat there not knowing what to say or do. We were under her control, so what could we really do?

"Now girls ... and babies - the first rule is to obey. This is a very very simple rule. Do what you are told to do or expected to do. I know, that the latter part is harder, but you will soon learn very well what your duties are. They really aren't so hard at first since you are just little babies. And do remember, that obeying is the first rule for its importance. Disobeydience is the worst of sinns here!", aunt Rebecca told us. I gathered all my courage and asked her: "Aun...auntie, may I ask a question, please auntie?" Given permission I asked her who were the woman we should obey? "Good question, sweetie. All the older woman like us here are aunties and you absolutely must obey aunties! Misses don't wear pigtails anymore as they are such big girls, so everyone with a ponytail or other hairdo is a miss. Just you little girl's have pigtails. The wee one's like you have bonnets until old enough to have pig tails." "Thank you auntie", I replied.

"And to obey means, that you will eat, drink and do everything you are asked to do", aunt Rebecca continued. As might be expected this would mean baby-food and baby-bottles for us small ones. "Paula, you are already such a big little girl, that you can eat some adult food cut into small pieces too.", I was told. This lead us to the second rule, which was to act our age. This was supposedly good training for stupid boys like we had been. If we could learn to behave like good babies and later little girls - maybe even like big girls, so perhaps we wouldn't be such drunken misbehaved slobs anymore. I looked at Pete - sorry Pamela and both of us were really starting to feel sorry for what we had done. But with these amazons here we didn't stand a chance running away! We would only end up like poor Harriet! So, if they wanted babies and little girls, they would get them! The best part of this acting our 'reduced' age was no chores. We would be expected to play, eat and sleep. Later on we would be real 'momma's helpers', but that would start only when we reached age 5 or so. We were told, that I was now considered 3½ years old, Pamela was 2 and Harriet 10 months old. "Good behaviour means a year or even year and a half for every week you spend here. The faster you reach the age of fifteen - that is the age of young teen miss - the sooner you have a change to be released". This promise from aunt Rebecca certainly interested us. Out of here and soon! That's the goal! As auntie looked upon us a bit impatiently I suddenly remembered we were supposed to acknowledge the rule. So I nudged Pamela a bit and we chorused: "Yes auntie, thank you auntie". This had aunt Rebecca smiling at us: "Good girls! I see you have decided to learn!"

"And now third rule, sweeties. Act like a sissy girl. Allways! No fighting, showing off, brutish or bad manners. A good SISSY girl is a sweet demure creature. She doesn't want to act like a stupid boy. She wants to play with her dolls, play house and she is very polite to all the other girls and adults. You must show how polite you are by curtseing all adults and misses when you whis to speak to them. Naturally you also curtsy when you are asked to do something or asked a question", auntie continued with the rules. We (that was Pamela and I as Harriet couldn't do it for obvious reasons) then had to practice. It was far harder than one would think. A foot must be placed slightly behind the other, a firm but 'miss like' grib of one's dress and then a gracefull dib. We curtsied each other and the aunties too. Seeing Pamela curtsy rather clumsily made me giggle and soon we both were giggling loudly. Pamela's looked so funny, cause her dress had such a short hem and when she bobbed up and down her diapers where so clearly visible (maybe mine where too...). Remembering how hard Pamela had reacted to her dress I was happy, that she seemed to be past that now. Strangely aunt Rebecca wasn't mad at us. She simply brought us to order by "Girls, girls... You will learn it with time." I think girls are supposed to giggle and we really acted like two silly little girls. We then said the obligatory thanks to auntie and sat down again.

Then came the fourth and final basic rule. There would be others and many lessons to learn, but these were the most important one's. "Obey, act your age and be a good sissy girl. That should keep you out of trouble", auntie said. Fourthly we would be expected to use our diapers for their intended purpose. This rule would ably to the older girls as well. Everyone was wearing a diaper here expect the aunties! "By the end of your stay here you will be incontinent and that cannot be helped. It will serve as a reminder to be good for the rest of your lives!", we were told. This broke 'the camel's back' and I started to cry. I suppose it felt so unfair! We had been doing something we shouldn't have done, but no court of law could have given us such a punishment! Diapers for LIVE! I could see through my tears that Pamela wasn't that far from crying either. Auntie came and comforted me: "There there, it isn't that bad. You might even learn to like your di-dees sweetie". Somehow I was and wasn't comforted. To have someone hug me was nice, but to LIKE my diapers? No way!

There was a little mercy too. Little girls who were considered older than 3 could use a potty for poopies. I would be in that category, but my relieve was mixed as I saw Pamela burst to tears. She would have to poop her diapers for at least a week before she would be - so to say - potty trained. "But auntie", I asked, "what if I pee at the same time as I poo-poo?" "That's allright, as it is natural. You will be drinking enough liquids during your stay to ensure a lot of diaper wetting!". As the basics had now been learned we where told that we would go and meet our new 'play mates'. I had a final question though so I raised my hand. "Yes Paula", auntie said. "Aunt Rebecca are all the girls here ... are the girls like ... like us?" "No sweetie. There are some real girls here too. And if you didn't know it before girls like YOU are called SISSIES!"

Part 8 Playtime and new friends

We then left poor Harriet in her misery. She only made some 'uumph, uumpf' like sounds, but they sure sounded like she was mad. Or perhapts she was trying to say something to us? Perhaps she - or rather the he in her - wanted us to break her loose and escape. Having been told Harriet's story we didn't really think we had any chance of overpowering these woman. They would have simply called on back-up! So as we stepped outside the room I whispered to Pamela: "I suppose we better obey. I don't want to end forcedly fed and in messy diapers for days on end". Pamela just nodded and said: "Yeah, its unfair. But I couldn't go back to my mother as she works for aunt Rebecca. And how would we find suitable clothes? I don't fancy running through the country side looking like an oversized toddler". We must have been overheard as aunt Rebecca smilingly said: "Oh, you are already starting to whisper like two little girls! But it is unpolite, if there are adults present. So speak up, if you have anything to say!" I decided to play it safe and curtseyd to aunt Rebecca telling her, that it was just silly girl talk. Pamela followed my example and auntie's smile widened.

As Pamela was younger than I was we couldn't play together. And culprites like us shouldn't be able to have too much time with each other anyhow. We should find new, gentler and better friends (I thought that was simply too unfair, as both Pete and Harry had been very good friends and we really had never done anything illegal before. But I said nothing...). We went to another wing of the building and there was a set of playrooms - one for each age group. I was allowed to see where Pamela was going to spend her time and it didn't much appeal to me: it was a playpen! Poor Pamela looked absolutely crestfallen, but she didn't complain. She just crawled inside to an empty playpen. "We will not let new toddlers among others until we know they will behave", auntie explained. There were alltogether 4 playpens in the room and there were two or three 'kids' in each of them. There was no auntie, miss or nanny (as those woman who helped with little one's, but didn't have a charge of their own were called) in the room, but aunt Rebecca pointed out two baby-monitors and a video-camera. As the playpen's sides were about two meters high climbing over wasn't really a possibility. Pamela was told, that she would have to play with the toys in her playpen or else... Someone would be watching... And she must sound like the toddler she is, if for some reason she needed to talk. "You can get acquitanced with the other toddlers here, but sound like a toddler", aunt Rebecca said to her. She really looked rather sad among a teddy-bear, raggety-ann doll, blocks and stuff.

I was relieved, that I would be an older child. Not that I had anything against playing or even playing with dolls, but it would surely be more funny when not in a cage! So we went to the next room which was a playroom for older toddlers and little girls. There were altogether 6 girls. The youngest was about the same as I (3½ that is) and the oldest maybe 5 years old. They were all playing house and the oldest was the mother and the second oldest the father. Aunt Rebecca interrupted their play and told them to intoroduce themselves to a new girl, Paula. So first Susan curtsied me and told she was 5, then Lisa who was 4½, then Deborah (or Debbie) who was 4, then Laura who was also 4, then Anne (yet another 4 year old) and finally Christine who was 3½. Aunt Rebecca thanked them all and then looked at me. I knew what was expected and so I curtsied the girls and told them, that I was Paula and 3½ years old. "I will now leave you to play Paula. This room is also monitored, so play nice!", aunt Rebecca said and left.

Susan as the eldest (so to speak) was in charge. She told me, that they had been playing house with their dollies. She and Lisa where mommies who lived next to each other. Debbie was Susan's husband, who was at work right now (Debbie went into a corner which apparently was where she worked), but would soon be home for dinner. Laura was Lisa's husband and she was expected back from a business trip (another corner was occupied). Anne was Susan's and Debbie's daughter - about 10 years old in this play. Poor Christine was just a wee toddler - she was Lisa's and Laura's 3 year old daughter. I could be the second daughter for Susan and Debbie - aged 2! Knowing that I had to play nice, I decided that it would be better to join this house-play. I did ask Susan, if the mommies work too? They indeed did, but this happened to be their day off. Daddies would take care of us children some other day. So we started to play house. Mommies were making dinner with Anne helping them. Anne was also keeping eye on us 'baby's'. Our job was to play being mommies with our dollies. I was given a big baby dolly, that I could feed, change diapers and rock to sleep. I could clearly see, that all of the girls were much older than their age in this house, but we all still played as we had been just little girls. And it was kind of fun too!

After daddies work was finished they were allowed to come out of their corners and we all pretended to eat. I was the youngest and it was decided that Susan as my mommie would feed me. There was a low table and children's chairs (they were actually big enough for us, but made to look like the original thing). So we sat around the table with me being fed (I even had a bib!) and the 'adults' discussed work, holidays etc. I don't really know how long this lasted, as there were no clocks in the room and we had none either. It felt that we hadn't been playing for long, but it must have been some time as it was soon time for real lunch. Auntie came to the room and smiled sweetly seeing us encrossed in our play. "That is very nice sweeties, but it is time to stop for now. We will all go eat!". She then turned to me and asked if I had fun. Blushing deep red I answered "Yes, auntie, I had fun" and curtsied her. She then took my hand while another aunt took Christine's. The older kids were allowed to walk unassisted and so we went.

archives

• Administrator
Re: A house for sissies by Sissy Baby Paula
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 12:17:21 AM »
I couldn't resist to put a little bit about Snowball to the end. She is such a darling puppy!

Part 9 Lunch and nappytime!

Lunch was naturally divided to agegroups too. Again I was more than happy to be a little girl rather than a baby or a young toddler. Some of the highchairs on the babies side of the room were empty and I quess their occupants must have been under punishment and eating stuff like poor Harriet. Harriet wasn't there which I already knew, but I saw Pamela being led in by her auntie. As a 2 year old toddler she would have to sit in a highchair. I saw her burst in tears when her aunt lifted her into one. But she didn't fight it. I was allowed to sit on a normal chair, but I still had to wear a bib. Only those who were considered older than 6 were spared this humiliation.

I watched as they brought in the food for the babies and toddler's first. Babies received nothing but pureed baby food and a baby bottle of juice and another of milk. I looked at Pamela when she received her meal and again she was far from happy. Being a bit older she received slightly more varied food - it looked like smashed potatoes, pureed vegetables and minched meat. The girl sitting next to me whispered, that all the baby food was bland. No spices, no salt - nothing to make it taste better. I shiwered at the thought as I really like spicy food and love to cook myself. And both babies and little toddlers were to be fed! They certainly have a great system for motivation here, I thought. Then our food was served. In a restaurant I might have either left or asked for something else, but here I just hat to eat ALL that I was given. Not that it was really so bad - just a lot of vegetables and potatoes and tiny sausages. Everyone near me seemed to sink these sausages with ketchup so I followed suit. Now I was actually thankfull for the bib that had been uncereminously tied around my neck as this food was very hard to eat without messing up. And auntie had reminded me about how good little girls don't make a mess when we came in!

I felt like a fool sitting there and eating these sauce covered sausages. The utensils didn't help either as they were exactly like small kids use when they learn to eat - only scaled to our size. I had never eaten with such things as far as I could recall and so I did drop some veggies and even bits of sausages on my bib. Not to mention the brown sauce which seemed to be going everywhere! The only thing I was gratefull for was that I at least could eat the sausages as this food had some taste in it. I don't like milk very much, but I still emptied my sippy cup like a could toddler should (and will do in this house is she is in her right mind...).

Desert was somekind of chocolate pudding and it was a winner! I almost laughed out loud as I watched the babies open their mouths to receive it. It was as if somebody had pulled their strings. I ate mine and it really was good. There were few sad kids who didn't receive this treat and poor Pamela was one of them. So I gathered, that this was a form of punishment too.

Finally we had all eaten, but we still had to wait for the adults to finish their meal. I kept watching the babies as it was such a surreal sight: almost adult sized kids and adults too (I considered Pete - or Pamela and myself to be adults) sitting in high chairs being fed and then given a baby bottle of milk. Not to mention that they were all burbed afterwards. I happened to see how this was done to Pamela and her look of surprise as she actually burbed was something to behold... I nearly giggled. "What's so funny", aunt Rebecca asked me. "Oh ... oh nothing really, ... I ... I was just watching the babies eat and ... and it looked ... funny", I stammered an answer. "Just watch out not being part of the show missie", was the curb answer.

After we had eaten we all had to suffer the humiliation of a diaper check. Those who needed to make a BM were allowed to sit on their potty chairs. I was still dry as I had not drunk anything in the morning and had gone to the toilet (I was nervous about what we were getting into - I suppose I was correct) several times. I was led with other 3 to 4 year olds to a nursery / little kids room where we supposet to take our naps in cribs or youth beds. Only the best 4 year olds could sleep in the beds so I ended up in a crib with a toy to cuddle. First I was undressed down to my diapers and then I was told to get my arms up. I obeyd and a beautifull white nightie with pink and purple flowers sailed down on me. It had lace everywhere - on the hem, collar and sleeves. After I laid down I took a closer look of my new toy. This was to be my own toy puppy and I could even take it with me when I was ready to leave this house. Miss Dinah was in charge of getting me to my crib and she asked what the puppy's name was. I thought for a moment and as the puppy was white, gray and roundish I decided she should be called Snowball. Somehow I fell in love with this puppy and to Dinahs amusement hugged it tightly. I was feeling bit lonely and overwhelmed so this dear puppy was a great comfort. Seeing this Dinah produced a pacifier clipping it on my nightie. "I know, that 3½ year olds don't usually suc-k on a paci, but you look a little forlorn. Sleep tight sweet sissy of mine!", miss Dinah said. I smiled at her around my pacifier. Soon I was fast a sleep my arm around Snowball and slowly suc-king my paci.

I woke up maybe hour later (without a wathc it is hard to tell) feeling a full bladder sending signals to the toilet into my brain. I knew a toilet was out of the question, but the idea of pissing in my pants - even when they happened to be diapers - was a weird one. I was after all an adult and hadn't peed in my pants or worn diapers since I was maybe two years old (my mom has never told me when I was potty trained). As I was the new one and her charge Miss Dinah had stayed on to watch all of us. This wasn't really necessary because of the cameras and baby-monitors, but she wanted to see how I reacted to being made to take a nap. She also quessed, that I might start feeling like peeing when I woke. She noticed when I woke up and watched for a few moments before coming over. "Paula dear, it is easier just to wet your diapers than to hold on. You will eventually wet them and if I am not around to change you, you will spend some time in wet diapers.", she whispered to me. I wasn't convinced yet, but then she hoisted her dress up to her waist so I could see her diapers. "See, it is no big deal. I am wearing them too. And wetting feels kind of nice too. Please wet for me so I can change you sweetie", Miss Dinah continued. I knew it was inevitable and to have Miss Dinah change me felt almost erotic, which was strange as I didn't know whether she was really 'a she' or maybe 'a he' underneath her clothes. And I wasn't gay as that was almost a curse among teenagers - we used to shout 'bloody gay' if we wanted to insult someone. Still Miss Dinah was a picture of perfect womanhood with perk breasts and ... a lovely diaper!

So I let loose! I have a rather big bladder so it seemed to go on and on and on. Thankfully my plastic panties where able to hold it all without leaking. Miss Dinah saw how my diaper got heavier and heavier and she just smiled! My face must have been many different shades of red. Not to mention a feeling of surprise: It really didn't feel that bad! Wet yes, but kind of warm. When I finished Miss Dinah took me to a side room which had a big changing table in it. I climbed on the table while still holding on to Snowball and suc-king my pacifier. It really felt reassuring to have something to hold and something to suc-k!

Miss Dinah fastened me to the table with some kind of strap. "Not that you are going to cause 'mommy' any trouble, are you?", Miss Dinah asked. I shook my head 'NO' still noticing that she had called her self mommy and not 'sis'. Maybe there was something behind this? The way she took care of me was a good proof, that she would actually be a very good mommy some day. I wondered why on earth such a gentle girl - if she was a real girl - had gotten to this place. She even explained to me, that the strap was there because the table was narrow and some kids are so ticklish or restless that they might fall without being strapped down. It was just a precausionary measure. Somehow it felt really dumb and sissylike as she kept talking to me like to an adult and here I was having my diapers changed just like any other baby or sissy in this house!

Miss Dinah again noticed my embarrassement. She should have been a mind reader! "Oh mummies itchy bitchy teeny weeny wittle girl is so shy. Mommy will talk baby talk to little sweetie pie. Look how wittle sissie baby likes her didees", she said. And I liked my didees or the attention as I again was doing the tentpole act. It was frustrating as I couldn't (and wasn't even allowed to at this little girl state) to satisfy myself. Nor would anybody else do it for me. "Wittle baby must just grow into a big girl. Then she can play with thinkie", was the rule as Miss Dinah said. After she had changed me she took me to a dresser in our nursery. This had my name on it in pink letters: Sissy Baby Paula. I again blushed, but Miss Dinah pretented not even to notice as it was time to get me ready for some outdoor activities.

Part 11 Games in the sandbox

First she had a pair of pink ribbed tights on me and then a white camisole with pink roses on it. A Barbie T-shirt followed and then red slacks. I was expecting girl's shoes next, but there would be one more humilation in store: plastic overalls (or mudpants eg. finnish "Kurahousut") and red rubber boots. "Don't cry little sis. You are going to play in the sandbox and auntie doesn't want her baby become sandy all over". Thanfully it wasn't wet outside so no raincoat - just a simple thin jacket over my T-shirt and then these overalls. They came over my chest and the red colour shouted GIRL! Finally sis helped me with me plastic mittens (I wasn't supposed to get my hands dirty) and out we went. While we had been getting ready the other misses had prepared the rest of the children in our nursery. This actually made me feel less embarrassed as every one was being put into similar outfits - even Susan and Lisa who had been sleeping in the youth beds. Now we would all go out to the garden where aunt Rebecca had had a playground build for "her children".

It was a fabulous playground! My mouth watered as I saw it. Swings and sandbox are pretty basic, but WOW - all those slides and other things one could climb up and slide down. There was a spider's web onto which one could climb and a big castle like building with three different slides (one came from the top and it was all curvy) and ladders, ropes etc. to help kids to get back up. Alas I was too small to be allowed to use these exiting things. I almost cried when auntie (she had come to watch my first outing) showed all of us under 5 to a sandbox area. There was a slide, but it was an unexiting one: just few steps and a shallow slide down - it was for babies like us! Enviously I watched Lisa happily climbing on the castle and slideing down that curvy thing. She really came down fast!

We were still fortunate, as the babies had to either just sit in there strollers (the very little one's that were only about 1 year old) or just got to sit in a sandbox with a plastic bucket and a shovel. I saw even Harriet being pushed outside, but she was tied in her stroller with that big pacifier in her mouth. She didn't look at all happy and her diapers bulged out with the mass of pee and poo in them. I would have liked to go and console her somehow, but that wasn't allowed. And Harriet as Harry would not have wanted such an attention. The other babies, that weren't under such a punishment just sat there either drinking from their bottles or playing with rattles and other baby toys.

I went to our slide and was soon having fun with Anne and Christine. We would slide down and try to climb up the slide then. It would have been easy, if we had just walked up because the rubber boots gave as a good grip on the slide's metal surface. But we wanted it to be harder so we tried to crawl up on all fours. The slide wasn't very steep so it could be done. But our plastic overalls were much more slippery than the boots so many times we lost grip and slided back down. There was sand on the slide and a sand pit at the end of it so after several landings to this pit we really looked just like little kids - all covered in sand! Then we decided to try the swings. We were considered big toddlers so we had to use a baby swing. One of the aunties I didn't know was watching the 'kids' in the swings. As we approached she asked us, if we wanted to swing. Somehow I felt so shy, that I only nodded. This overalls weren't ment to be used like a dress so we didn't have to curtsey on the playground. Thankfully there were three free swings so soon all of us were swinging merrily. Miss Dinah had come out and she was happily pushing us. "More Miss Dinah", we shouted. I even shouted: "More sis". She later whispered to me when we went inside, that she could either help kids on the playground or work in the kitchen. She loved playing with us much more than working in the kitchen preparing baby food and carrying thins to and fro.

After swinging for a long time we were told, that other kids wanted to swing too. We pouted a bit, but it was only fair and perhaps we could come up with something funny in the sandbox? There was a lot of soft dry sand and some moulds in differend shapes in the sandbox. Soon we had baked several sandcakes with a butterfly mould, flower mould and a simply cake mould. Aunt Rebecca had brought a small bucket of water out as the sand was really too dry for our molds to stay in one piece when turned over. We moisted the sand a bit and ended up with perfect sand butterfly's, flowers and cakes! Sometime during this playtime I felt the need to wet and simply let go! It felt kind of funny to have wet diapers under my plastic overalls and I giggled a bit. Christine asked me what it was and I whispered to her, that I had wet my diapers. "Me too", she said giggling.

All too soon it was time for dinner and we were ushered in. First a quick wash in a little washroom near the back door (this lead to the playground) to get rid off of all the sand on our overalls. Then overalls were removed and dried. I ended up in a pretty yellow short skirt and a Barbie T-shirt with pretty white socks and red Mary Janes on my feet. Dinner was really a repetition of lunch - I just didn't stare at the babies any more and kept wishing for more tasty food! During the dinner I started to feel the need to poo so when we were allowed to leave the table I asked Miss Dinah, if I could use the potty. She helped me out of my wet diapers (there had not been enough time to change wet diapers before dinner even though messy one's had been changed) and sat me on a brigh red potty chair. This was in the middle of a big wash room / toilet where even the older girls came. So I sat there blushing as red as my potty while every body watched me (or so I felt). After I had finished 'sis' wiped me again calling herself mommy. Then I saw auntie coming in and I feared that there was some other humiliating experience in store for me. I was pleasantly surprised as she told me, that I could study for a couple of hours in her room. I was trying to get in the law faculty at the university so I really needed to read to stand a chance. And it was just a month away! Auntie told me, that if I behaved I would be allowed to study for three or four hours a day (two in the morning and two in the evening). Miss Jane (auntie's assistant - remember) was there too and she laughed a bit but then hugged me very nicely. "You will be a good girl yet", she said. I was developing a bad hobbit of blushing and I did it again! Then I sat at the desk shown and studied about the fine points of Finnish legal system! What an impossible setting: a little girl in skirt with these thick books!

Part 12 My comeuppance

The first week continued much like the first day. I needed to study and thus I tried to be very good. I just loved how Miss Dinah changed my di-dees. It was so loving and tender, that I actually cooed at her. I was already finding the idea of diapers for life less repulsing, if it meant being changed so nicely! And I wanted Miss Dinah to really be my mommy (she allways insisted being called mummy when changing or dressing me). I knew I would be wearing diapers, but I was eagerly waiting to be four and half or maybe five year old. Just think I might be able to get to play in that castle in the backyard! Or not to be the baby in the family when we played house! The food would still be the same, but after another week of good behaviour I would be a preschooler!

Well this was not to be so. Some of the girls had already warned me that I was having all too rosy picture of this house. We were here to be taken down several pecks and just being reduced in age once and forced to be baby or little girls just wasn't enough for aunt Rebecca. I was simple enough not to believe them and so the events were even harder for me. Anne and Christine who were fast becoming my best friends here warned me time and again to at least try to obey and take what was coming with a smile. Any real rebellion would just leave me locked in a crib like poor Harriet.

Poor Harriet! She had really been hit hard. I shivered at the thought of going trough something even close to how she had been treated. She was still a baby, but thankfully she was now changed regularly and that horrible pacifier was replaced with a normal (albeit bit bigger) baby's one. Her spirit had been broken and that was perhaps to most frightening thing for Pamela and me to notice. She had allways been a free spirit - not too keen to listen somebody just because they were teachers, parents or anything. But now she just suc-k her pacifier and talked babytalk to us! She was considered to be a 15 months old baby and thus could only prattle! In her eyes was no fire - just fear. Pamela and I didn't talk much about it, but it wasn't necessary. I saw the fear in her eyes and she saw it in mine.

I had already decided, that I would play by the rules. I really had to. There wasn't that much time to the examination and I really wanted to get into the law faculty. So I needed my study time. Misbehaving was one certain way to loose such a priviledge! I had been warned by Christine, that they would propably try to make a baby of me for some time - the shortest was usually about a week, but at times one could stay as a baby for much longer. She wanted me to play with her as we liked each other so she made me promise to behave too!

Alas, even best plans can come to nothing! I have mostly been a nice boy all of my life and try not to fight with others. But if I see red, I can do anything - I once hit a much bigger boy in school as I thought he had slung a ball of spit into my hair. Teacher wasn't amused! And there is one thing I can't stand even today - that is if someone keeps repeating the same thing over and over again without listening to anything I say. I don't know how aunty knew about these things - I suspect she might have talked with my mother.

But they set me up as sure as the earth revolves round the sun! It happened in the playground when I happened to have a 'big accident'. For some reason the lunch seemed to be gurggling in my guts and it came out to my diapers before I had time to ask auntie or sis to let me go to potty. The bigger kids noticed (or had been told this would happen) and soon they were all around me. The started teasing me mercilessly repeating over and over again: "Sissy Baby Paula is poopy pants, Sissy Baby Paula is poopy pants". First I felt like crying and even tried to hide into a playhouse where we stored all our outdoor toys. But they kept on and on! And none of the 'adults' came to my rescue! So I started to feel mad. Between sobs I tried to tell them to stop, but the kids didn't. I was feeling madder and madder... When one girl came real close and tried to feel my bottom through my plastic overalls I saw red and hit her right into her guts! Soon I was down on the ground with a heap of kids over me trying to kick, punch, bite anybody I could! And then all the aunties came...

I was pronounced the culprit and uncereminously dragged inside. Soon I was undressed - even my messy diapers were removed and my but was rather harshly washed. Nothing like the nice washing 'mommy' (that is Miss Dinah) gave me! Then I was hauled across aunt Rebeccas knees and received a hand spanking. It wasn' really that hard. I just lay there sobbing and hoping, that this would be my only punishment. But that wasn't the case as one would expect. I was told, that I was now a two year old toddler and would stay as such for as long as auntie saw fit. I would be moved to another room and would play with the other babies in the playpen. The only ray of hope was my studying! I asked through my tears, if I could still study and to my astonishment auntie told me that I could - provided I would be the nicest and best behaved baby around!

Part 13 My baby time

I was then taken to my new room where Miss Dinah was expecting us. She soon had me in diapers - and even these were more babylike! My old one's had been just plain white cotton one's or disposables with just some pictures of bears on the waist band (that tape part). But now they would be pink with Minney Mouse characters all over! And I wouldn't be wearing rubber panties anymore as one couldn't see through them! I would have a nice pair of see through plastic panties to make my shame all more evitable! The petticoat and dress did nothing to hide my new underwear either! Petticoat fluffed my dress out so the diapers were even more clearly to be seen. And my new dress (a red and white gingham dress) even had a matching bonnet. I was given tight curls and they were arranged so that some just peeked out under the bonnet. Everybody adored them - except me!

Then auntie started telling me about new rules. I was a wee toddler and walking was still a bit hard to me. So somebody would hold my hand all the time when I walked. If auntie, sis or some other adult wasn't present I was supposed to crawl. I was silently mad at this, as any normal two year old would be going around like a rocket and it would actually be harder for parents to keep watch of the baby! But naturally I said nothing, as I did not fancy another spanking or to loose my study priviledge. Playing would also be different as I would be a part of the playpen 'babies' from now on. Instead of those lovely dolls that I had already learned to like I would have to play with baby-rattles and soft cuddling toys (well ... it was fun to dress them and make stories in which one doll was a mother and another was the baby. Not to mention the daddy). And they had been my dolls! I raised my hand and auntie gave me permission to speak. "What will happen to my dolls? They will be so unhappy without their mommy", I asked. Auntie looked at me a bit annoyed. "Paula, sweetie. You are supposed to talk only babytalk. But I will let that pass. I will ask Christine to be their mommy for a while. Satisfied?" "Yeth, auntie", I answered remembering at the last moment to try sound babyish.

Then I was taken to dinner. I was paraded through the room and auntie told everyone about my punishment. Then I joined the other babies and was seated in a highchair. My food as a little girl had not been something to brag about, but this was much worse. Everything was pureed and the spoon Miss Dinah used to feed me was much too big. The idea was naturally to make some of the food to drop on my Minney Mouse bib. And I knew I should act like a baby so the more I dropped the better. And I was supposed to be a very good baby! So I gurggled, turned my head away and made quite a mess of myself! Miss Dinah was certainly having fun and oddly enough so was I! If only we could have been alone there and she acting as my mommy solely for my benefit... Then a babybottle full of formula! Somehow I had expected milk so I was surprised and at first pushed the bottle away. This brought a stern look from auntie and I took eagarly the nipple back to my mouth. It wasn't bad, just somehow a bit sugarly and ... well ... strange.

Next I was given a change to study for an hour even though it would really have been my bedtime. I was very gratefull and when I was told to go to sleep I took aunties hand and said: "Otay, auntie. Baby sleep-sleep". This brought a smile from her and a nice hug when I was tugged tight. First my di-dees where changed (naturally by my loving 'mummy' Dinah) and then I had to drink a baby bottle of warm formula. The taste wasn't so strange anymore, but a lemonade would have been nicer! With Snowball cuddled in my arms I soon fell asleep in my new crib dreaming about Dinah changing me, cuddling me and ... (something that babies aren't suppose to dream about).

Next day was much like my first baby day, but this time I was even a baby outside. This meant been pushed in a stroller to the playground. I hoped I was 'big' enough to be allowed to play in the sandbox and in the swings. I was almost two so I should be able to have some fun! Auntie looked at me sternly as if she had been thinking about whether to leave me sit there or let me play. I smiled at her, tried to plead with my eyes and said babyishly "Me pway, auntie, me pway, pweese". She smiled at my attempt of babytalk and to my joy released me to the sandbox. But it wasn't all pure joy as she decided to put me in reins! I had once or twice before seen other 'babies' been schackled like dogs! Now it was my turn! The system was easy enough: put the baby in reins and connect them with a leash (or rope) to a pole near the sandbox for small children. I could go to the sandbox or about four meters from the pole, but I couldn't reach anything dangerous. I almost asked to be put back to the stroller, but something in aunties face told me that it wouldn't have been the way good babies behave. So I settled down to make sand cakes feeling utterly humiliated. After about half an hour 'sis' came and asked, if I would like to swing. I was overjoyed to be freed from my harness and so I nodded yes. Swinging of course wasn't just fun - it was more humiliation. I was placed into a baby swing and pushed. I couldn't get up and I couldn't push myself from the ground.
So I just sat there trying to look happy and giggling when Miss Dinah gave me a push!

All too soon it was time to go back in (well by dy-dees where wet so it was good to be changed) and we settled to the baby routine I already new. I was certain I could live through this and the diaper change was pure heaven just like before! And I was so used to my pacifier by now that I actually wanted to have one of my own for later! After lunch when it was time for my nap I just lay there for a while hugging Snowball and thinking what would happen to me.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender