Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My Wife's New Baby Girl by Sissy Kathy  (Read 21885 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
My Wife's New Baby Girl by Sissy Kathy
« on: June 10, 2015, 12:25:30 AM »
My Wife's New Baby Girl by Sissy Kathy (1999)

part 1

I came home from work a little early on Friday. My wife was not home yet. I walked into our bedroom and found the changing pad on the floor with a fresh set of diapers and
plastic panties next to the pad. I was so happy to see this,
so I quickly took off my work clothes, layed down on the pad, and waited for my wife to arrive.

As I waited, I thought about how wonderful my wife was to participate with me in my diaper fetish. After 5 years of marriage, I finally told my wife last year about my love of wearing diapers. At first she was resistent to the idea
of putting me into diapers, but she gradually warmed up to it. Eventually, I gave her complete control over when I
can wear diapers. Now only she can decide when I will be diapered.

It had been about 3 weeks since my wife last put me into diapers. She normally does not go that long between my diaperings, so I was hoping today would be the day. I even avoided going to the bathroom at work after lunch. Now I was patiently waiting for my wife to arrive home and put me into my diapers.

After about 15 minutes, I heard the garage door open.
Soon my wife walked into our bedroom and saw me naked on the
changing pad. She smiled and said 'Is my baby ready for his
diapers?' I nodded and she knelt down in front of me and
pushed my legs apart. She prepared the cloth diapers and slid them under my bottom.

After sprinkling some baby powder
on me, she pulled the diapers up between my legs and pinned
them snuggly into place. Then she pulled the plastic panties
over my feet and up my legs. I again lifted my bottom as she pulled them into place. I love that special feeling when
fresh diapers and panties have just been put on me by my wife. I feel so safe and secure.

After everything was in place, she patted the front of my panties and told me to get up. As I stood up, she went over to my closet and got some clothes for me. She handed me jeans and a shirt. 'Put these on. We're going out to do some shopping.' she said. I was glad that she choose my loose fitting pair of jeans because they don't really show off my diapers. I like going out in public wearing my diapers, but I don't want other people to know about it. And today, my wife had made my diapers very thick, almost like when she puts overnight diapers on me before bedtime. So the loose fitting jeans were a must. Otherwise, everybody would know that I am in diapers.

As I got dressed, I asked my wife what we were looking for on this shopping trip. She was very vague with her response, saying that there were several things we needed.
The only thing I knew as we headed for the car was that at
some point during this shopping trip, I would be wetting my
diapers. The pressure on my bladder was getting stronger and
the inevitable would be happening soon. I guess it was good
that my wife had put extra thick diapers on me.

I got in the passenger seat of the car and my wife then
did something kind of strange. She buckled my seatbelt for
me. As she did this, she smiled and said 'There you go. My
sweet baby is all buckled in nice and tight.' My wife got in
the car and we drove off towards the mall. I couldn't help thinking that something strange was happening, but I had no
idea what it might be.

part 2

I sat quietly in the car as my wife drove towards the mall. My mind raced back and forth between curiosity about my wife's strange behavior and the mounting pressure within my bladder. We pulled into a parking lot of a small shopping center near the mall and parked in front of a store that sold western style clothing. We got out of the car and I followed my wife into the store. I had no idea what she would want to buy here.

I followed her towards the rear of the store and she started looking at items in the dancewear department. There were all kinds of tights, leotards, petticoats, and dance shoes. I was very puzzled, so I just quietly followed behind my wife as she browsed. She ended up looking at the dance shoes for a while. Then a saleslady came up to my wife and asked if she needed any help. My wife said 'Yes, do you carry these Mary Janes in ladies sizes?' The saleslady replied 'Yes we do. What size shoe do you wear?' My wife said 'Oh, these are not for me. They are for him.' as she turned and pointed to me. I could feel my face immediately turn red and my heart began to race. The saleslady bit her lip as she tried to keep from laughing. Then she smiled directly at me and said 'Have a seat right here and let me measure your foot.' I felt a lump in my throat as she slid off my shoe and sock and measured my foot. 'It looks like he will need a ladies size 9-1/2. I'm pretty sure we have that size in stock.' She told my wife that she would be right back and she went into the stock room.

As soon as the saleslady left, I looked at my wife with pleading eyes, but before I could utter a word, she smiled at me and said 'You had better behave while we buy your new shoes. You wouldn't want me to have to take down your pants and spank you right here in the store. Then everyone would see your diapers and I know how much you want to keep that a secret when you are diapered in public.' She smiled sweetly and spoke in a calm voice, but there was a certain stern tone to the way she said it. I just sat there and was keenly aware of the thick diapers and plastic panties that I had on under my jeans.

The saleslady returned with a box, opened it, and took out the pair of shoes. They were black patent leather and looked like little girl Mary Jane shoes, only in a size that would fit me. The saleslady said that this style was called 'Shag' and that if this did not fit me, they had another style called 'Emily' that was similar. As she knelt down in front of me, my wife reached into her purse and pulled something out. She handed it to the saleslady saying 'Here, he should put these on before trying on these lovely shoes.' I saw that it was a pair of white, filly ankle socks. And again they looked like they were a size that would fit my foot. The saleslady was clearly holding back her laughter as she took the ankle socks from my wife and started putting them on my feet. I could feel my face turn deep red again as the filly socks were put on my feet followed by the shiny Mary Jane shoes. I sat there staring at these little girl style socks and shoes on my feet when my wife jolted me out of my trance by grabbing my arm and making me stand up. 'Walk around dear and see if these fit you properly.' she said. I followed her order and slowly took small steps around the shoe display. I noticed several other people in the store looking at me and my heart just sank. As I sat back down in the chair, my wife asked 'Do these Mary Janes fit you OK, sweetheart?' I mumbled 'Yes, I think so.' , but my wife said 'Louder, Honey. I don't think the nice saleslady heard you.' I took a deep breath and clearly said 'Yes, they fit fine.'

My wife smiled and told the saleslady that we would take these. The saleslady reached to take the shoes off my feet, but my wife quickly stopped her, saying 'He will wear these home.' I was shocked by what I heard and was about to speak out in protest, but suddenly the pressure in my bladder took over and I felt a burst of warm wettness in my diapers. I caught my breath and focused enough to stop the flow of pee into my diapers. When I returned my attention to my other predicament, I realized that I had pressed both of my hands against my diapered crotch when my pee had escaped. I slowly moved my hands away from my crotch as my wife said 'I think we had better get going. We still have more shopping to do.'

The saleslady put my old socks and shoes into the shoebox and we followed her to the register. As we were walking, so many things were swirling around in my head. The sissy looking socks and shoes that were peaking out the cuffs of my jeans, the stares of other people in the store, and the small, warm, wet spot in my diapers. I felt so humiliated and I just wanted to get out of the store and back into our car.

As my wife was about to pay for my new shoes, she stopped and said 'Wait, just a minute. There is something else I need to get.' She walked back to the dancewear area and came back with a small package. 'He also needs a pair of these white tights.' she said as she handed them to the saleslady. I didn't care about this further humiliation at this point. I just wanted to get out of here.

My wife paid for everything and the saleslady thanked us as we turned to leave. My wife replied to the saleslady, 'Oh, I am sure we will be back.' I wanted to run out of the store, but my wife held my arm tightly as she casually walked towards the door. As we finally exited through the front door, I could hear the saleslady burst out laughing.
I was still in a state of shock and could not say a word. We got to our car and again my wife opened my door, helped me into my seat, and buckled my seatbelt. As she did this, she said 'You behaved very well even though there were a couple times when I thought I might have to spank you.' I just shrank into my seat as she said this to me. She got into the drivers seat and turned to me, saying 'I know that this might seem to be very difficult, but I know what is best for you. If you behave and obey me, I will make sure that you are very happy. However, if you don't do as I say, then I will punish you. Do you understand me?' I felt a couple of tears role down my check as I meekly nodded my head. I knew that I had to submit to her control.

Then her voice got very cheerful as she said 'That's my Sweetheart. Let's go do some more shopping.' She pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards the mall. I now had a pretty good idea of what was going on and I knew that there was nothing I could do to stop it. I just sat there wondering what was in store for me next on this shopping trip. The only fight I had left in me was to keep my diapers dry, so I just kept fighting that fight. But, somehow I knew
that I would lose that battle pretty soon.

part 3

I sat quietly as my wife drove towards the mall. She pulled in and parked in front of one of the large department stores. She got out of the car and came around and opened my door. She helped me out of the car and we started walking towards the entrance. I was still in a daze as my wife held my hand and led me into the store. Suddenly, I thought to myself 'What if someone I know sees me walking around wearing these sissy socks and Mary Janes?' I froze at the entrance to the store, but my wife gently pulled me in as she reminded me that I was to obey her. So, I followed her into the store with my head down, praying that no one would recognize me.

She led me upstairs to the girl's department and into an area where they sold plus sizes for bigger girls. It was almost Easter, so the store was filled with all kinds of brightly colored, frilly dresses. I was resigned to the fact that we would be buying one of these dresses for me. So, I decided to just be good and get this over with quickly, and then we could go home.

I watched as my wife browsed through the racks of dresses. She looked at several different ones and then pulled one out and held it up against me while she studied it. I knew my face was turning very red, but I stood there quietly. 'Do you like this pretty pink satin and lace Easter dress?' she asked. I replied quietly 'I think it is nice.' Just then, a young saleslady approached us and asked if she could help us. My wife was still holding the pink Easter dress against me as she said to the saleslady 'Yes, I think this dress should fit him, but is there a dressing room where he could try it on?' I felt my legs quivering as I heard what my wife said. The saleslady, who seemed to be about 20, looked very puzzled and said to my wife 'Let me check with my supervisor about that.' She turned and hurried off to the other side of the department. Immediately, I pleaded with my wife not to make me try on the dress. But she looked me straight in the eyes and calmly said 'We have to make sure your new dress fits properly. Now you behave or else you will get spanked right here.'

I wanted to run, but my bladder started sending me strong warning signals. I knew that any sudden movements could cause me to flood my diapers. I didn't want to have any accidental leaks here in the store. So, I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. If I could make it back to the car, then I could go ahead and wet my diapers.

The young saleslady returned with her supervisor who was an older women who looked to be in her 50s. The supervisor looked at my wife holding the pink dress and then looked me up and down, taking a good long look at the socks and shoes on my feet. She smiled with kind of a sly grin and said to my wife 'I understand you would like him to try on this lovely dress.' My wife replied 'Yes. This is his first dress and we want to make sure it is the right size.' The supervisor told us to follow her and then told the young saleslady to see if there was an avaiable dressing room.

We followed the supervisor across the department floor and came to the dressing room entrance. The young saleslady came out from the dressing rooms and said 'The 2 rooms in the back corner are empty.' The supervisor showed us back to one of the empty dressing rooms and asked my wife 'Do you need any assistance in the dressing room?' My wife smiled and said 'No, I think we will be fine.' As my wife and I went into the dressing room, I heard the supervisor say 'Rebecca and I will be right outside if you need us.'

The dressing room door closed and I started to cry. My wife hugged me and said 'There, there sweetheart. It's going to be OK. I really know that deep down in your heart, this is what you want. I know that buying your first pair of Mary Janes and your first pretty dress can be embarrassing. But I love you and I know what is best for you. Now, stop your crying and lets see how your new dress fits.' She reached into her purse and pulled out a tissue. She wiped my nose and cheeks and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I stopped crying as her words continued to echo in my head. Somehow, what she said seemed to ring true, but it was so confusing. Still, I knew that I had to submit to her control. I began to take off my clothes so that I could try on my pretty, new dress.

part 4

After finally calming down, I started to take off my shirt and jeans. As I did this, my wife reached into her purse and took out the white tights she bought at the last store. She opened the package, took out the tights, and handed them to me, saying 'Take off your socks and shoes and put these tights on before you try on the dress.' I immediately obeyed her and sat down to take off my Mary Janes and ankle socks. My wife gathered up both legs off the tights and handed them to me. She showed me how to hold them, slide my right foot in, and then gently pull them up my leg. Then she told me to do the same with my other foot. As I pulled the tights further up my legs, I felt a wonderful tingle go thru my legs.

Then my wife helped me pull the tights up over my thick diapers and plastic panties. When the tights were in place, she told me to sit down and then she knelt down in front of me and put the frilly ankle socks back on my feet over the tights. She said that this was the common fashion for proper baby girls. Then she put my Mary Janes back on and told me to stand up.

I stood and watched as she turned to the dress that was hanging on the wall. It was made of shiney, pink satin with lots of white lace. The sleeves were very short and very puffy at the shoulders and there was a large bow that tied in the back. My wife carefully unbuttoned the back of the dress and took it off the hanger. I began to shiver as she placed the dress over my head. She helped me put my arms into the sleeves and then pulled the dress down into place. The shivers continued to run thru me as I looked up into the small mirror in the dressing room. There I was, wearing a pink, frilly Easter dress with white tights, lace ankle socks, and shiney, black Mary Jane shoes. And even though I could not see them, I was very aware of my thick diapers that were underneath the dress. The tights made my diapers feel extra snug and secure.

My wife buttoned the back of the dress, tied the bow, and fluffed out the skirt of the dress. As she stood back, she smiled and gushed 'Oh sweetheart, it fits you perfectly! You look soooooo aborable!' I could feel my face turn red again as she continued to fawn over me and my new dress. Suddenly, she opened the dressing room door and led me out into the corridor. She said, 'Let's take a look at you in the large triple mirror out here.' She brought me to the mirror and held my hand as I stepped up onto the riser. All I could see from all sides was pink satin, lace, and frills.

Just then, the two salesladies came up behind us and joined in with my wife in oohing and aahing over me in front of the triple mirror. Suddenly, a strong shiver raced up my spine. My hands immediately pressed the dress against my crotch. I turned and wispered to my wife 'I have to go to the bathroom NOW!' The older saleslady heard what I said and she told my wife that there was a restroom just across the floor from this department. My wife replied 'Thank you. That won't be necessary.' A puzzled look came across the faces of the two saleladies. Then my wife turned to me and said 'Lift up your dress, dear and show the nice ladies.' She looked straight into my eyes with a very stern look, so I did as she said. I slowly lifted the hem of the dress, exposing my thickly diapered bottom. The young saleslady gasped and blurted out 'Is he wearing diapers?' My wife smiled and replied 'Yes, he is. And you are about to see him put them to good use.' Another shiver went thru my body and, without thinking, my right hand pressed against my crotch. My wife scolded me by saying 'Stop that! It is very unlady-like to do that!' Then she slapped my hand away from my crotch. That did it. I felt the flood gates open as I spread my legs and squatted. The warm rush of pee gushed into my diapers. The loud hissing sound could be heard by everyone as I stood there helplessly wetting my diapers. I felt such relief as the warmth spread throughout my diapers. But as the pee finally stopped, I was overwhelmed by a sense of shame as I realized that my wife and the two salesladies were watching me, dressed like a little girl, as I wet my diapers.

The young saleslady stood there with her jaw dropped in amazement with what she just witnessed. The supervisor seemed to be unaffected by all of this and she asked my wife 'Do you need someplace to change his diaper?' My wife replied 'No thank you. He will be OK for now.' I looked down and saw that my diapers had not leaked, though they did feel very heavy and wet. 'We would like to buy this beatiful dress, though. No need to wrap it up. He will wear it home.' Somehow this did not shock me when my wife said this. It didn't matter at this point. I just wanted to go home and cry myself to sleep.

My wife took my hand and led my out of the dressing room area towards the cash register. I felt my warm, soggy diapers between my legs with every step I took. The white tights also sent tingles thru my legs. The squeaking of my new Mary Janes and the swishing of the satin dress echoed in my ears. All of these new and strangely wonderful sensations filled my head as my wife paid for the dress and thanked the salesladies for their help. She took my hand and I followed her as she led me back to the car. Even though I was completely unaware of what was going on around we, I am sure that there were lots of people staring at me. But, I didn't care about that. All of my focus was on these amazing feelings racing through my body.

We finally got back to the car and my wife again opened my door and buckled me into the seat. As I sat in the car, I could feel the wetness in my diapers ooze and goosh around, looking for a way out, but the diapers and plastic panties managed to contain all of it. My wife got in the car and said to me 'I know it was awfully embarrassing for you to wet your diapers in front of those nice ladies. But don't worry, honey. I'm not mad at you. In fact, I was very proud of you. You tried on your new dress like a good girl and you look so pretty in it. The salesladies thought so, too. And they understood if you had to wet your diapers.' I sniffed a couple of times, trying to hold back more tears. Then I meekly asked 'Are we going home now?' My wife cheerfully replied 'Oh no. Not just yet. We still have some more things to buy for you. But don't worry. I'll change your diaper as soon as I can.' With that she pulled out of the parking lot and drove off. I sat there quietly, looking down at my new pink dress, tights, and Mary Janes. I really wanted my wet diaper to be changed, but I also was a little excited about what pretty, new things we would buy next.

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: My Wife's New Baby Girl by Sissy Kathy
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 12:30:30 AM »
part 5

As my wife drove off from the mall, I sat in a trance, staring at myself in all of my new sissy clothes. I wiggled my toes as I stared at the Mary Jane shoes on my feet. I admired the frilly lace of my white anklets as I slowly rocked my ankles back and forth a bit. I savored the tingle in my legs from the white tights as I gently rubbed my thighs together. But the most delicious sensation was the feel of the pink satin dress as I touched and caressed it with my fingertips. The only feeling that was becoming unpleasant was my very wet diapers which were growing cold and clammy inside the plastic panties.

As I sat in my trance, I did not notice where my wife was driving us to next. Suddenly, the car stopped and my wife said 'We're here. Let's go honey.' That snapped me back to reality and I looked up to see that we had parked in front of the same western wear store where this whole shopping trip began. I asked 'Why are we going back to this store?' as my wife helped me out of the car. 'We need to get you a pair of ruffled rhumba panties and a petticoat to complete your pretty new outfit.' was her reply. I heard what she said, but suddenly I realized that the saleslady who sold us the Mary Janes would now see me dressed like a little girl. I froze and said with a quiver in my voice 'I don't want to go back in there. That saleslady laughed at me.' My wife replied 'That's nonsense, dear. I'm sure she will be thrilled to see you in your new dress with the Mary Janes she sold us. Now, come along with me.' With that, she firmly took my hand and led me back into the store.

When we entered the store, the bell above the door sounded with a jingle. Straight ahead of us at the main cash register was that same saleslady. When she heard the bell, she looked up from what she was doing and gasped 'Oh my goodness!' My wife greeted her with a cheerful 'Hello. I said that we would be back and here we are.' As we walked closer to the register, the saleslady came out from behind the counter and moved towards us. Her mouth was wide open and her face was full of amazement. 'He is absolutely adorable! she gushed, as she slowly walked all around me. I felt my face go red yet again and I felt myself shrink under her stare. My wife saw my posture and swatted my bottom. 'Stand up straight, sweetheart.' she scolded. 'When someone is complimenting your dress, you should smile and look proud.' I did as she said and stood up straight and smiled, but inside I felt like such a sissy.

My wife told the saleslady that I needed rhumba panties and a petticoat to go with my dress. 'Why, of course!' she replied. 'Such a beautiful dress needs to have all of the special frills underneath it. That way, you look your absolute prettiest.' The saleslady told us to follow her as she led us back to the dancewear area of the store. First, she showed us the selection of rhumba panties. She said to my wife 'I would assume you want them in white to go with his white tights.' My wife responded 'Yes, that's correct. But do you carry an extra-large size?' I immediately knew why my wife asked this and I realized that my diapered state was about to be revealed to another person.

The saleslady searched and then handed my wife an extra-large pair of the panties. They were made of white nylon and had rows of white lace all over the front and back. My wife asked if it was OK for me to try them on here. The saleslady looked around and saw no other customers in the store, so she said that was fine. My wife handed me the frilly panties and told me to try them on. As I took the panties from her, I could feel my legs shivering. I stretched the panties open with both hands and bent over to step into them. I slowly moved the panties up my legs, hoping I could put them in place without exposing my diapered bottom. However, my wife then said 'Let me help you, dear.' With the panties still at my knees, she reached over and lifted my dress up above my waist. The saleslady was standing on my left side and I saw the surprised look on her face as she saw my thickly diapered bottom being exposed. 'Are those what I think they are?' she asked as she again tried to supress her laughter. My wife replied 'Yes, my little sissy has to wear diapers. In fact they are soaking wet right now. He had to wet them while we were buying his pretty dress at the mall. But don't worry. He hasn't had any leaks.' With that, I quickly pulled the rhumba panties into place and put my dress back down to cover them. My wife said 'Not so fast, dear. Lift your dress back up so we can make sure that your new panties fit.' I sighed and lifted the hem of the dress up above my waist. My wife adjusted the panties a bit and then ran her hand over them on the front and back. She told the salelady that these were just fine and that I would wear them home. The saleslady got a pair of scissors and snipped the tag off the panties. Now my wet diapers were encased by plastic panties, tights, and frilly rumba panties.

Then I was led over to the racks of petticoats. My wife said that I needed a nice, basic white petticoat with medium fullness. The saleslady measured the skirt of my dress from my waist to the hem, which fell just above my knees. She went over to the racks of fluffy petticoats and pulled two of them out. She brought them over to my wife and said 'Here are two that should be the right length, but one is a little fuller than the other.' My wife held each one up against my front. Then she said 'I think this fuller one will be perfect. This other one just won't show off his dress as well as this one.' She handed me the petticoat and told me to try it on. I held it in my hands and it had some weight to it, but it also felt like holding soft and shimmering air. I held open the elastic waistband and stepped into the petticoat. As I pulled it up my legs, they went weak and my mind went numb. The sensation of this frothy material against my tight-clad legs sealed my transformation. I could feel my little peepee getting very hard inside of my wet diapers as my wife and the saleslady adjusted and fluffed the petticoat under my pretty, pink Easter dress. Then, they led me over to a full length mirror and I saw the prettiest little girl outfit I had ever seen, and I was wearing it.

As the two women continued fawning over me, I noticed in the mirror that I had a small smile on my face and I felt a little glow inside. I loved the feelings of wearing all of these soft and frilly clothes along with all of the attention I was getting. My feet looked so dainty in their frilly socks and shiney Mary Janes. My legs seemed so cute in my innocent looking white tights. And my dress! It now looked so full and fluffy with the wonderful petticoat. It just made it somehow look pinker and prettier than before. Then I realized how stiff my peepee had become in my diapers. But the cold wetness was becoming much more uncomfortable. Without thinking, I turned to my wife and asked in a meek little voice 'Mommy, will you please change my wet diapers?' A wide smile spread across her face as she said 'Of course, sweetheart. Mommy would be happy to change your wet diapers.' She turned to the saleslady, who seemed to be amazed by what she was seeing, and asked her if there was anyplace where she could change my diapers. The saleslady stammered a bit, but finally said 'I have to close the store now. After I lock the door, you can use the back office to change his diapers.'

My wife thanked her and we waited while she went to lock the door. I stood there holding my wifes hand knowing that she would change my diapers in front of this complete stranger, but I didn't care. I remebered that she had told me that if I was good and obeyed her, she would make sure that I was happy. I knew that this growing feeling inside of me felt very good and that I would be very happy in my new position as Mommy's little girl. So I decided right then and there to try my best to obey her and if that meant having my diapers changed in front of other people, then I would do it. I just wanted to move deeper into my new pink and frilly world.

part 6

We watched the saleslady as she went to lock the store. Then my wife turned to me and said "Wait right here, sweetheart. I'll be right back." She then quickly followed the saleslady towards the front door. She briefly spoke to her and then she went out of the store while the saleslady waited at the front door. I was standing with my back to the mirror and I couldn't resist turning around and looking at myself in the mirror again. When I turned, the petticoat under my dress swished and rustled against my legs. I stood there admiring my pretty outfit when the two ladies returned. My wife was carrying a large, pink diaper bag that said "BABY GIRL" on the side. She said to the saleslady "Isn't that sweet? He likes to look at himself in the mirror when he's all dressed up." I blushed a bit at her remark, but I knew it was true. Then she took my hand, saying "Let's get you out of those wet diapers."

The saleslady led us to the back office of the store. When we walked in, I saw another older lady sitting at a desk. She looked up from her work and exclaimed "Well, what do we have here?" The saleslady said to us "This is the owner of the store, Pat." Then she turned to Pat and said "This is the sissy I told you about earlier. She bought him these Shag style Mary Janes and now they returned to buy some more things to go with his new dress." The owner got up from the desk and approached us. She smiled and shook my wife's hand. "You have such a darling little sissy" she said to my wife. Then she continued "We get a sissy in this store about once a month or so. They buy Mary Janes or square dance dresses or petticoats. They always shop by themselves and claim that they are buying a gift or something for their wife. But I can always tell the items are for them. But this is the first time we've had a wife do the purchasing for the sissy. You've put together such a cute outfit for him." My wife replied "Why, thank you Pat. I knew the items in your store would be perfect for him." Then the saleslady interupted "Pat, I told this nice lady that she could change her sissy's wet diapers here in the office. Is that OK?" The owner replied "Oh, he's in diapers too? How sweet. Of course you change his diapers here."

I stood there patiently as they prepared a place for me. The owner moved a coffee table away from a couch that was against the wall. Then my wife opened the diaper bag and took out a plastic changing mat. She spread it on the floor and then turned to me. Without saying a word, she lifted my dress and removed the petticoat. Then she lowered my rhumba panties and helped me step out of them. She led me to the couch and sat me down to remove my shoes and ankle socks. Then she stood me up, lifted my dress again and pulled my white tights down and took them off each foot. Then she told me "Hold your dress up and lay down on the changing pad, dear." I did as she said. The owner and the saleslady than sat down on the couch to watch.

First, my wife reached into the diaper bag and pulled out a baby bottle. She took off the protective top and tried to place the large nipple in my mouth. At first, I resisted and turned my head a bit. But my wife playfully said "Now, behave and drink your bottle. It's apple juice. Your favorite." I slowly took the nipple into my mouth and began to suc-k. Then I took the bottle with my hands and drank. My wife then began to change my diapers. I watched as she took off my plastic panties and unpinned the diapers. I saw the other two ladies watching intently while I continued to nurse on my bottle. When my wife pulled the wet diapers away from my front, my peepee, which was still quite hard, popped out. All of the ladies giggled a bit and my wife cooed at me "My little baby must really like his diapers and sissy clothes." I blushed and just kept suc-king. Then my wife got lotion, powder, and baby wipes out of the diaper bag. She pulled the wet diapers out from under me and wiped me all over with the baby wipes. Then she spread baby lotion on me. As her hands massaged the lotion into my skin, she moved her hand over my stiff peepee. She looked into my eyes as she said "You love being a baby girl, don't you? You love dressing in pretty, frilly dresses with petticoats, don't you? You love to wet and mess in your diapers like a baby, don't you?" With each question, she squeezed my peepee a little harder. All I could do was nod in agreement with all that she said as I suc-ked harder on the nipple of my bottle. I squirmed as my peepee throbbed. It felt so good and I wanted to come so badly, but then she released her grip and gave it a little swat. The sting of that swat brought me back to reality, which was that I was laying on the floor, half naked, having my diapers changed in front of two strangers. I shivered when that realization hit me, but there was nothing I could do. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I lay there, drinking from my baby bottle.

My wife continued with the changing. She got a fresh set of diapers from the bag and placed them under me. After sprinkling baby powder on me, she had me lift my knees to my chest. She took something out of a jar and quickly slid it into my bottom with her finger. Then she pulled the fresh, thick diapers into place and pinned them on each side. The sweet smell of the baby lotion and baby powder filled the room. A fresh pair of plastic panties were put on me and then she stood me up. I could feel that these diapers were the thickest I had ever worn and I felt very safe and secure in them. My wife asked the two other ladies if they would finish rederessing me while she cleaned up. The two ladies jumped up from the couch and put my tights, frillies, and shoes back on me. I just let them dress me, like I was their little doll. Soon, everything was done and we were ready to go.

My wife thanked the ladies for all of their help. We left the office and went to the cash register to pay for the panties and petticoat. I was still suc-king on my bottle, but the juice was gone. I handed the bottle to my wife and said "All gone." She took the bottle and then put a pacifier in my mouth and I gladly began suc-king it. As she paid, my wife told the ladies that we would soon be needing to buy many more things for my new wardrobe. The owner said that we were welcome here anytime and that she would be glad to give us a 15% discount on any sissy clothing items we would buy in the future. With that, my wife took my hand and led me out of the store.

As we walked to the car, the thickness of my fresh diapers made me walk with a bit of a waddle as the petticoat swished under my dress and the Mary Janes squeaked with each step. I was buckled into my seat and we drove off. I continued to gently suc-k on my pacifier as my wife started to talk. She told me that we were now going home and that things would be different there from now on. When I was not at work, I would be dressed and treated like a baby girl. When I was at work, I would wear some form of diaper or plastic training pants. As she went on about the new rules of our house, I just kept meekly replying "Yeth mommy." with the pacifier still in my mouth.

Then we finally pulled into our garage. My wife turned to me and said "I love you and I know this is what you want. I will take care of you and if you obey your mommy, I will make sure that you are very happy." I looked into her eyes and felt a tear roll down my cheek. I took the pacifier out of my mouth and replied "I wuv you too mommy and I'll be a good girl for you." She reached over and gave me a big hug. Then she got me out of the car and we went into the house.

We came into the kitchen from the garage and turned on a light. Mommy put down the diaper bag on the kitchen table and said "It's been quite a day, sweetheart. Let's get you ready for bad." She took my hand and led me thru the dark hallway towards the stairs. As we came to the foot of the stairs, suddenly all the lights came on in the livingroom to our left. I heard a chorus of people yell "SURPRISE!!!" I gasped in fright as I saw 9 or 10 women jump out from behind the livingroom furniture. They were cheering and clapping. My face turned the deepest shade of red it had all evening and I tried to hide behind my mommy. I shook as I asked "What's going on?" Mommy replied "Don't be afraid, darling. It's a surprise baby shower, just for you!"

part 7

I could not believe what was happening. A surprise baby shower! I felt so ashamed and embarrassed as all of the women, still cheering and clapping, came towards me. I tried to hide behind my wife, but she just stepped aside, took me by the shoulders, and pushed me out in front of her. The women all crowded around me, saying how sweet and adorable I looked. Some of them touched my satin dress and lifted the skirt to see my petticoat. I shivered and tried to hold back my tears because I just wanted to burst out crying, but I managed to keep it in.

One of the ladies said "Oh Mary, he is such a darling little sissy! You've done a wonderful job with his outfit." My wife replied "Take a look under his petticoat." So, one of the ladies lifted the back of my petticoat above my waist. "DIAPERS!" the ladies all gushed in unison and then they started to laugh and pat my thickly diapered bottom. I just stood there with my head down as they all fawned over me. This night that I thought was over when we got home was really just beginning. And now I started to feel some pressure in my bowels.

"Let's get this baby shower started." said one of the ladies and we all moved into the livingroom. As the wall of women moved away from me, I could see that the room was decorated with lots of pink and white streamers and balloons and there were lots of presents on the coffee table in front of the couch. Of course the gifts were wrapped in paper suited for a baby girl. My wife sat on the couch and placed me next to her. As my initial shock wore off, I could see the individual women. Some of them I recognized and some I did not. The ones I knew were women who were more friends with my wife. I just knew them from their occassional visits to our house. One of the ladies was Sue, who was pretty good friends with my wife. Sue and her husband Steve went to the same health club as my wife and I. Steve and I had played some tennis at the club a few times, but I really didn't know them too well. But it seemed that Sue and my wife had become close.

The women all sat on chairs around the coffee table and my wife handed me the first present to open. She said "This is from Aunt Sue" as I slowly ripped the paper off of the box. I opened the box to see a styrofoam head that had a wig on it. My wife lifted it out of the box and the women all oohed and aahed. The wig was blond with lots of ringlet curls. Before I knew it, the wig was on my head and my wife was adjusting it. "Now you look like a proper baby girl! Thank Aunt Sue for your beautiful new wig." I turned to Sue, who was sitting on the couch next to my wife, and said "Fank you Aunt Sue for my wig." Then my wife suddenly stood up and helped me up off the couch. She led me to a mirror that was on the wall and placed me in front of it. I couldn't believe what I saw. All of the blond curls on my head really did the trick. I looked just like a little girl.

Then it was back to the couch to open more presents. It became a whirlwind of tearing wrapping paper, opening boxes, and comments from the women. I got toys, baby bottles and bibs, more tights and ankle socks, and even a baby doll. Then my wife handed me the last present and said to me "This is for you sweetheart from your Mommy." It was a small box wrapped in plain pink tissue paper. I opened it and found a small gold charm bracelet that had little gold letters hanging from it. I held it up and saw that the letters were K...A...T...H...Y. I looked at my wife a little puzzled and she said "That's your new name, Kathy. From now on, you are my little sissy baby Kathy." She took the bracelet and put it on my left wrist. As she did this, I felt tears starting to roll down my cheeks. I was dressed like a baby girl, I had hair like a baby girl, and now I had been given the name Kathy in front of all of these women. I felt a burst of warmth inside of me and I started crying uncontrollably. My wife took me in her arms and tried to calm me. She motioned to one of the ladies to bring her the diaper bag. Then she reached in and pulled out another baby bottle of juice and placed the nipple in my mouth. Soon, my tears slowed and I started to suc-k on my bottle.

As I lay in my wife's arms drinking my bottle, she turned to Sue and said "He took to his new life as a sissy even faster than you thought he would." Then Sue said "Yes, I knew he would accept his position just like my husband Steve has. But you're right. This is even faster than I anticipated. It took Steve a couple of days before he would let me feed him from a bottle and it took a week before he would behave like a proper sissy in front of others." They continued to talk while I drank from my bottle. I heard all about how Steve was also a diaper lover and how Sue discovered his secret desire to be treated like a baby girl. Sue immediately began to gradually treat Steve more and more like a baby girl until he fully accepted his new life. Then one day, my wife devulged my diaper secret to Sue, who then told my wife about Steve. After many conversations, they both determined that I was also a sissy at heart and that I should be quickly and publicly immersed into my new life. I just listened in amazement as I heard all of this. I was shocked and felt angry, but at the same time I was relieved and content. I knew that I wanted to be my wife's baby girl in every way.

I finished my bottle and then my wife sat me up and wiped my mouth and cheeks. "Do you feel better now, Kathy?" she asked. "Yeth, Mommy" I replied. Then Sue said to my wife "Do you think it is time for Kathy to meet my little Stephanie?" My wife said "Yes, I think Kathy has settled down from all of this excitement. Why don't you let her join the party." Sue got up from the couch and went upstairs. I was very curious about meeting someone else who was like me and I also felt a little excited. I gathered that Steve had been a sissy girl for about 6 months and I wondered what he would look like.

I heard footsteps upstairs and soon Sue and her sissy husband were coming down the stairs. They stood in the entrance to the livingroom and Sue said "Kathy, I would like you to meet your new playmate, my little Stephanie." I was astounded by what I saw. Stephanie was wearing a very frilly white satin dress with pink accents and lace. The skirt was very full and had a petticoat underneath it that was even fluffier than mine. Her hair was also blond and was done up in two little braided pigtails. She had on pink tights and shiney, pink Mary Janes. Even though our outfits were vety different, I still felt like I was looking in a mirror as I looked at Stephanie. She curtsied and said in a sweet little voice "Hi Kaffy. I'm Stephanie. Will you pway wif me?"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender