Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Two Girls In Slips Fighting Over a Dress  (Read 12408 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Two Girls In Slips Fighting Over a Dress
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2017, 02:00:48 PM »
I moved her hair out of the way and got her zipped up.

Oversized images not permitted in most forums. Photobucket also has requested that our users do not hotlink photos to Betty's. Image changed to a clickable link instead by their request   
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20120.jpg

Alana

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 02:04:35 PM »
"I'm sure Dave will love you in that dress," I said.

Oversized images not permitted in most forums. Photobucket also has requested that our users do not hotlink photos to Betty's. Image changed to a clickable link instead by their request
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20121.jpg

Alana

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2017, 02:06:40 PM »
Looking down at herself, she said, "Alana, you know I look better in this dress than you do. Why don't you just give it to me? I mean, look at me! You never looked anywhere near this good in it. I was meant to wear this dress. Not you."

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20122.jpg

Alana

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2017, 02:08:57 PM »
"Don't push your luck. I can still take it back, and don't think I won't. I suppose you want to borrow my black heels to go with it."

"I'm not wearing your sensible grandma shoes, Alana. A sexy dress like this deserves stilettoes."

She slipped into her sexy gold stiletto heels and checked herself out.

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20126.jpg

Alana

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2017, 02:11:51 PM »

Alana

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2017, 02:14:34 PM »
Oh, little sister. You know damn well how you look. You’re luscious. All our lives people have looked right past me as soon as they caught even a glimpse of you. How do you look? Your legs are incredible, your smile is devastating, your eyes are so insanely beautiful I can't even stand it. No wonder you think the entire world exists to serve you and make you happy. No wonder you think you should own every dress in my closet, and wear them whenever you want. But I can't hate you, much as I want to. You're my little sister, and I love you. I just wish you were as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.

I almost said, "You could lose a few pounds." That's about the only advantage I've got on her.

Instead I said, "You're perfect. I give up. Keep the dress."

"Well, it's about time."

She left to see her boyfriend, and I didn't see her any more that night.

The next evening I got home from work, and started doing some paperwork. I'm a secretary, and I sometimes bring work home with me. I was wearing my floral dress with the cute little red jacket. Some ladies have said it's a little too girly to wear to the office, but I haven't heard any men complaining.

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20020.jpg

Alana

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2017, 03:28:10 PM »
I looked up, and here comes my sister into the room. And what a shock, she was wearing one of my dresses!

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20024.jpg

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender