Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Never Marry a Hypnotist  (Read 15495 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Never Marry a Hypnotist
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2017, 03:25:37 PM »
I had a whim. I said to my husband, "Prissy, I'll give you a choice. You can wear that dress for the rest of the evening, or we can play dress-up again, and you can try on one of my dresses and see what it's like to be a grown up woman. Which would you like to do?"

"Oh, I want to play grown-up, Mommy! I want to be a grown-up like you!"

I thought so. We went into my bedroom, and Prissy took off his pretty pink dress. He was reluctant to take it off, but he couldn't resist playing grown-up. I slid his stockings off his legs and gave him a pair of dark pantyhose.

"Prissy, I bet you can't put on these grown-up nylons all by yourself."

"I bet I can, Mommy!"

While he struggled with the pantyhose, I reached into my closet and pulled out a slip and a sexy black dress. My husband and I are the same dress size. Is this a perfect marriage or what?

"Not that one, Mommy, I want to wear something really pretty and colorful."

"Now, now, Prissy. This is what grown-up woman wear when they want to look grown-up and sexy. You want to look grown-up, don't you?"

He nodded. By now he had on the pantyhose, and I helped him into the satin slip and the black dress.

"Now, these are grown-up high heels for you to wear. They're stiletto heels. Can you say that? Stiletto heels."

"Stiletto heels. They hurt, Mommy."

"You'll have to get used to them. Now, bring your purse and come on out to the sofa."

We went to the living room. I had Prissy sit down, and instructed him on how to cross his legs like a grown-up lady.

"I must say, you look quite sexy in that dress, Priscilla."

At the mention of that name, his whole demeanor changed. His movements and gestures became much more practiced and mature. He was an adult, now. An adult woman.

He blinked and looked around.

"Estella, it's the strangest thing, I keep having these blackouts. All of a sudden I don't know where I am or how I got there. What were we talking about?"

"I was just saying, we're going out drinking tonight, Priscilla. Grab your purse and let's go."

"OK. Let me just fix my lips."

He took a lipstick out of his purse and went to the mirror to touch up his lips. I enjoyed the sight of his gorgeous, sexy legs in dark nylons.

"You don't wear pants much, do you Priscilla?"

He turned and looked at me.

"No. I can't even remember the last time I wore pants. Ever since I was a little girl I've always loved wearing dresses. I remember, when I was a girl I had this beautiful pink satin dress I just loved. My mother only let me wear it when I was good. That was a long time ago, but it seems like just yesterday, somehow. No, pants just aren't very feminine. No offense."

I was in a pantsuit and comfortable shoes.

"No offense taken. I guess we can't all be as feminine and girly as you, Priscilla. You are 100% girly girl."

"Thank you, Estella, that's so nice of you to say! Is your husband coming with us? You know, I don't think I've ever met him. I've seen plenty of pictures of him all over the place."

"My husband will not be joining us. I told you what he did."

"You can't stay mad at him forever, Estella. You know how men are. You can't change them."

"Oh, can't I? Anyway, perhaps you and I might pick up a few cute guys tonight."

"Estella! You're a married woman!"

"I am, but I'm not a fanatic about it."

He threw back his head and laughed, placing one hand flat against his chest and fluttering the other at me in a feminine, limp-wristed gesture.

"Oh, you are awful, Estella! Are we going to be driving?"

"No, it's walking distance."

"I hope it's not too far." He looked down at his legs, and his shoes. "I guess I picked the wrong night to wear stilettoes, didn't I? Oh, well. Beauty is pain, right?"

Yes it is, and it's going to be very painful for you, husband dear. He was wearing three-inch heels, and I decided to buy him some four-inch ones soon.

"Could we get something to eat while we're out? I'm hungry."

"Oh no, Priscilla, you've got to watch your figure. You could stand to lose a few pounds."

"I suppose you're right," he said, looking down at himself.

We left together. We took a short cut through the trailer park. I stayed behind to enjoy the sight of his lean, lovely legs in dark nylons. I'd have to see about buying him a new dress, something slutty to show off his legs and figure, especially his cute little butt.

Alana

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 03:28:06 PM »
"Hurry it up, Estella! I'm going fast than you in these heels, and you're wearing flats."

"Right behind you. There's no hurry. Take a right here."

I was thinking we might go to that bar where those men were hassling him, before. That was fun. He nearly got beat up! He just couldn't understand why they were bothering him.

It's wonderful to have a daughter, really it is, but sometimes you just want to leave the kid at home and hit the town for a ladies night out, even if one of the ladies is a man in a dress who can't seem to understand why everyone's always laughing at him. I'd been thinking I'd only continue his punishment until I felt he'd learned his lesson, or until I got tired of it. But checking out my husband's sexy legs in dark nylons, hearing his stiletto heels click against the pavement, I had only one thought in mind.

Alana

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 03:30:00 PM »
I can't see myself ever getting tired of this.

THE END
Please provide feedback and reviews.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender