Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Humiliation of Babykins  (Read 24725 times)

Bertha

• Princess
The Humiliation of Babykins
« on: March 10, 2017, 11:24:46 AM »
I opened my eyes sleepily, I was securely tucked up and very wet, indeed my nappy was soaking. Meanwhile, I could hear my sisters party arrangements take place beneath my bedroom window.

I had been trying to attract someone's attention by gurgling into my baby monitor, but that is pretty difficult when you have a baby's dummy secured in your mouth.

Eventually I heard the door being unlocked and watched from behind my cot bars as it swung open.

The tall imposing figure of nanny towered over the rails as she stared down at me, the lines on her face artificially smoothed by her tightly drawn back hairstyle.

“Nanny’s here to take care of you and make sure you don't cause any disruption to the birthday party.” She cooed in that syrupy voice she often used when talking to me.

I tried to cower beneath my comfort blanket as she lowered the cot rail and extended her arms to lift me out of my damp prison.

Nanny wore her blue nannies dress with the white bib front apron, I could feel the stiffness of the starch as she positioned me toddler like on her hip.

She untied the dummy, I had been nervously chewing on the rubber teat, working it from side to side in my mouth. A trickle of dribble ran down from the corner of my mouth as it plopped out.

“Don’t you have a kiss for Nanny?" She proffered her cheek and I reluctantly kissed her, catching her scent of baby oil and talc as I did so.

"That’s a good baby," she soothed, carrying me toward the bathtub as her hand patted the tell-tale damp patch on my pyjama clad bottom.

“Oh dear someone’s done wetties haven’t they?”

Foolishly I shook my head, despite my protestations of innocence it was very obvious that once again I had been unable to control myself as I slept, evidenced by my soaking nappy that had seeped through to dampen my pale blue, flannel Bob the Builder pyjamas.

"I think our naughty little boy is telling fibs and babykins has made more work for nanny," she commented as she removed my nappy, plastic pants and pyjamas

Nanny placed me in the bathtub and gave me a good lathering with loads of soapy suds using her special soft washcloth, as much as I hated being bathed by nanny her slow, caressing touch always made me compliant and relaxed. As she moved lower down my body I began to gasp and moan, enjoying her caresses, but nanny was not one to allow such naughtiness to occur and the sudden use of her scrubbing brush made me yelp and I knew not to expect any sympathy as she scrubbed my enjoyment away.

“Naughty baby, shall nanny spank?” She threatened.

“Sowwy nanny”, I whispered softly, using baby talk to appease her. She smiled at me as she lifted me out of the suds, my skin now shiny pink and smelling sweet. “Clever babykins, you know how much nanny enjoys you talking like the sweet little babykins you are, nanny doesn’t want to hear big boy talk from you at all today understand.”

She sat me on the edge of the changing table. Nanny has her special big red holdall with her. "Babykins dress up bag," she calls it.

"Now then, let's get Babykins ready for Mary’s party shall we? Let's see what nanny has for her babykins to wear today?”

I watched in trepidation as she opened the bag and started to remove various babyish items.

"No Nanny no!" I tried to protest as I saw what emerged from her bag but she was too strong.

She forced me onto my back and proceeded to smother me in baby cream.

“There will be no nappy rash for my baby,” she commented before cascading talc-um powder down onto my groin. Her face focused intently on mine as she worked the powder into my loins.

She wiped her hands and I watched fearfully as she delved into the bag, she placed four squares of old-fashioned flannelette on one another and folded them in the traditional manner.

“Upsy-daisy”, nanny ordered, patting my tummy. I arched my back as she slipped the nappies underneath my raised body, the soft layers were drawn together and I felt my excitement mount as the soft flannelette caressed me as she expertly drew the corners together, pinning the nappies tightly onto me.

Nanny looked down at me and placed her hand on the front of my nappied torso and pressed gently down. I squirmed under her touch.

“Babykins loves the feel of the soft nappies against willy winky doesn’t he?" Nanny teased me as she continued to apply gentle pressure. I writhed and thrust my groin forward to increase the sensation, but then, cruelly and as I knew she would,she removed her hand and slapped the inside of my thigh sharply with the palm of her hand and I went from pleasure to pain in a mere moment.

“Tut, it’s your sister’s birthday, not yours babykins,” she remonstrated coldly as I was instantly shrivelled. She selected a dummy with a yellow mouth guard and eased it between my reluctant lips and tied it in place so that my protests became mere infantile gurgles.

“There now, much better, nanny doesn’t want to hear your disgusting groans and grunts. Now, let’s see what else I have for you in my bag."

Bertha

• Princess
Re: The Humiliation of Babykins
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 12:48:15 AM »
“Oh now, these look perfect for my babykins.” Nanny held in her hands a pair of rubber, not plastic mind you, but blue, rubber pants. She inserted her hands into to the elasticated waist and held them up. “Yes, these will be perfect for you,” I could smell the rubber as she waved them in front of my face.

Nanny eased the rubber garment up and settled them over my nappy, the elastic on the leg holes immediatley pinched the skin on my thigh.

“There now, your nappies and rubber pants should ensure no leaks as I know babykins is sure to make wetties won't he?”

Nanny tweaked my nose as she turned once again to her bag of tricks.

“Mmmmph…!” I shook my head, panic struck as I saw the garment she held in front of me.

It was a baby blue, satin short sleeved sailor suit, comprising of a top and shorts. The top had a contrasting white satin collar trimmed with satin ribbon completed by a white satin neck tie bow.

The little shorts were elasticated at the waist and just deep enough in the crotch to fit over my nappies while the hems of the legs were trimmed in the same white satin as the top.

Gleefully, Nanny turned the top around and lifted the square collar at the back to reveal three mothers of pearl buttons. Quickly she lifted my arms and pulled the top over my head and fastened the buttons. Nanny smoothed the collar down. “Now to cover up those leggie-weggies,” she cooed reaching into her bag.

Please no, was what I wanted to say, but all that emerged was my muffled baby sounds.

“Is my babykins excited about the new tights den, he is, isn’t he? What lovely smooth legs you have,” she cooed once again, deliberately misinterpreting my babyish utterings. She placed my feet into the tights and rolled them up my hairless legs.

“Now for your darling little sailor shorts." My feet were placed in the shorts, pulled up and settled snugly on my waist.

“My you’re going to be the smartest little sailor at the party,” nanny said as she buckled me into pale blue, patent leather Mary Jane shoes.

“Almost ready babykins.” She placed a ridiculously wide brimmed straw hat on my head and tilted it until she found the angle she wanted before she fastened the two inch wide blue ribbons that were sewn to the sides of the hat into an enormous double bow under my chin.

Nanny led me to the mirror, I struggled with my gait thanks to the flannelette nappies and the rubber pants, in addition, the sailor suit shorts were constricting so I more or less was using an infantile toddler walk.

She stood behind me with her hands resting on my shoulders.I was appalled as I focused on my reflection and chomped panic stricken on my dummy as I watched nanny fuss with the collar of my little boy sailor suit before she looked up and untied my dummy.

The relief I felt was short lived, I watched as she opened a jar of castor oil and dipped the teat of the dummy into it, "now open wide for your nanny."  She popped the dummy into my mouth and I dutifully started to use it, not daring to spit it out despite the foul taste. She removed one of the ties and pinned the other to my sailor suit top.

The tone of her voice suddenly changed. "Now my lickle Babykins,” she threatened, “if nanny sees you not using your binky without her permission, she will bare your bottom, take you across her knee and spank you in front of all the girls. Do you understand?"

Quickly I nodded my head, I certainly didn't want a public spanking.

"Babykins is nearly dwessed apart from one last item." She crowed, as I discovered nanny had another surprise for me.

She dipped into her bag and produced a pair of baby training reins. I stood while she fastened them on, knowing it was pointless to resist.

The blue leather front piece was painted with an image of a frolicking lamb and attached all around the edges were numerous tiny bells that tinkled every time I moved.

Her voice once again became sickly and condescending. “Now my sweet little babykins is all ready for the party, isn’t he?” She asked rhetorically.

I could already hear the excited squeals of girls playing outside as she took hold of the reins and walked me waddling unsteadily toward the nursery door.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender