Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: I Won't Take Off My Dress!  (Read 16526 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: I Won't Take Off My Dress!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 02:06:52 PM »
My son looked at me with disgust and said, "Oh, look. It's my dad in a dress, here to shock us. We're all so shocked that you're wearing a dress, dad. Congratulations, you've shocked us."

Joey's reaction was immediate, and it didn't disappoint. He dropped his game console and stood up. He had that familiar intense look in his eyes.

"Crissy, you look absolutely beautiful," he said.

I held my hands behind my back modestly.

Alana

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 02:11:16 PM »
"Thank you. Like my dress? I wasn't sure about it. I know you said you like my legs. This skirt might be a little too long."

Alana

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2017, 02:17:21 PM »
"It's perfect. You're perfect."

"You just died, Joey. Pillock."

I went over to the bed, and said, "I didn't mean to interrupt your game."

"Then get out!" said my son.

Alana

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2017, 02:21:47 PM »
"You boys go on playing. I'll just look at my Ipad."

I cleared a space off the seat next to me and sat down, tucking my voluminous skirt beneath my bum. The little seat wasn't high enough for me to cross my legs very well. I picked up my Ipad.

Alana

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2017, 02:26:30 PM »
Joey strolled over and stood before me.

"Joey, you can go back to playing."

"I'd rather talk to you," he said. He took one of my hands in both of his.

"Dad, don't you have to get dinner ready, or soak your tights, or something?"

"He's right," I said. I stood up. Joey wouldn't let go of my hand.

"Don't go," he said.

"No, I shouldn't have come in here. Nick's right. I've got to get dinner ready. But I'm so glad you like my dress."

"I love your dress. And I love you in it."

When I left, once again I couldn't help eavesdropping at the door a little bit.

"You wanker! What the bloody hell is wrong with you? You could have any girl you fancy! You're spoiled for choice! Tell me you're just having him on."

"I just about fainted, she was so beautiful."

"Look, even if that thing was a real woman, you can't possibly be attracted to someone that big!"

"She's cuddly."

"Cuddly! Cuddly!"

I left them alone. Getting dinner ready was just reheating some leftovers, making a salad and pouring the milk. But I did it all with a smile on my face.

Cuddly! Cuddly!

I asked Joey if he'd like to stay for dinner, but he said he had to get going. He made so bold as to hug me goodbye before leaving.

"You smell wonderful," he said.

I smiled. I'd put on some perfume just for him.

My son, as you can imagine, was rather sullen and quiet during dinner. We sat there in silence.

Just to be saying something, I said, “Wasn’t that nice of Joey to say all those lovely things about me? Here I am, sitting here, wearing one of my prettiest dresses, and do I get any compliments from you? Nothing!â€

“Now you’re just going out of your way to be obnoxious. I can’t believe I’m supposed to just sit here and look at you dressed like a bloody woman and pretend it’s the most normal thing in the world.â€

"Son, I know this is hard for you to get used to, but you have to understand, this is who I really am."

"Bollocks! Shaving your legs and wearing make-up? How is that being real?"

"If that's phony, I'm no more phony than any other woman."

"You're not any other woman, you're not any woman! How about what's in your bra? Is that real, what you've got in your bra?"

"Sometimes a girl just needs a little help in that area."

"You need help, all right. You can't possibly think Joey's serious about all this, can you? I should tell all his friends he's a poof, but then I'd have to tell them you're a poof, too."

"If you're so worried about what your friends think, why'd you let Joey in on it?"

"Because I thought I could trust him to keep his mouth shut, and I thought he'd make fun of you. And you deserve it. You just seem to think the world is supposed to love you and accept you for all this, and that's not the way it works."

"We'll see," I said.

The next day I was working from home, wearing my sexy businesslike dress with the tight skirt, and my blue jacket. There was a knock at the door.

"Joey!" I said as I let him in.

He was carrying something in a little plastic bag.

"What are you doing home from work in the middle of the day? Is Nick here?"

"He's gone. I gave him the car keys. He's out doing who knows what. Anything he can to get away from me, I guess. He's ashamed of me."

"Why?"

"Oh, I just can't even imagine. I work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I get to work in a dress."

"Why don't you just wear dresses to work?"

"Well, that would take a bit more courage than I've got, just now. Some of those people I’ve worked with for over twenty years. I wouldn’t feel comfortable making them feel uncomfortable.â€

"That's a sexy dress you’re wearing. You’re so beautiful. I love your legs."

"You are so nice! That’s so sweet of you to say that! I don't---I don't quite know what to say."

"I really came to see Nick, but if I knew you'd be here alone I would've got here much sooner."

"What have you got there?"

"Oh, just a little something I bought for you. I was going to give it to you when you got home."

"Well, I'm home now."

"Why don't we save it for later?"

"If you like. Why not have a seat?"

Alana

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2017, 02:31:47 PM »
"Oh no, I wouldn't want to take up the only chair."

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'll just sit up here."

I perched on the table top and crossed my legs. And yes, he noticed. It had quite an effect on him.

Alana

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2017, 02:36:25 PM »
He said, "I'm glad to see you know how beautiful and sexy you are. You wouldn't be posing like that otherwise."

"Don't say that. You know I'm a man, right? I'm not stupid. I have a male body which would struggle to look feminine in a real world. Nature wasn't kind to me by giving me an exterior of a rugged man but a heart of a woman."

He strolled forward and stood in front of me.

"How can you say that about yourself? You're 100% woman. There's nothing male about you. Don't you own a mirror?"

And then he put one hand on my leg.

No man or boy has ever done that before, and the sensation was electric. He stroked my leg, and my back arched involuntarily. A little shiver of excitement ran through me.

"When are you going to have the operation?" he asked, but feeling his hand on my leg, it was difficult to concentrate.

"What operation?"

"Have you already had it?"

"If someone gave me a pill that would magically change me into Crissy for good I would do it, but I know all the surgery in the world would not make me into the woman I would love to be."

And then his hand made its way under my skirt. I stopped him. I slid off the table, holding my skirt in place as I went. I was so close I had to brush past him.

"Maybe you should leave," I said. I tugged my skirt down.

"Let me give you this, first. No, wait, before that, there's a little favour you can do for me."

"What is it?"

"I have two left feet. You should've seen me at the Graduation dance. I can't dance at all."

"So?"

"So, teach me to dance."

"What? I can't teach you. I've never danced with a man in my life! I've never danced in a dress, I've never danced in heels, I've never danced backwards!â€

"Please? I'd consider it a personal favour."

Like all really good looking young men, he was mature beyond his years. He was just a boy, but he had a way of making me feel I was being unreasonable by not doing him this favour.

"I guess I could try. But not in this dress. This dress wasn't meant for dancing. It's officewear. I guess you think it's kind of pathetic to go out of my way to wear something businesslike when I'm just working at home."

"I'd love to dance with you while you're in that sexy dress. I worked in an office for a summer, and I never saw the ladies wearing anything that sexy and tight."

"Let me change."

I went upstairs, and he went ahead of me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender