Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: How Crissy Got His Groove Back  (Read 12606 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
How Crissy Got His Groove Back
« on: June 25, 2017, 05:26:24 PM »
A sequel to "I Won't Take Off My Dress."

My first experiment going out in public in a dress didn't go so well. I guess I should've tried it someplace else, any place other than the conservative C. of E. church I attend.

I expected there'd be trouble, but I thought at least they'd let me get through one service in a dress before making a row. I showed up in my pretty lavender dress, and several people recognized me at once. And it was no time at all before the minister showed up, along with several rather angry looking men from the board of deacons.. He wanted to know what I thought I was playing at, and I politely asked if we could postpone that conversation until after the service. He made it quite clear that he'd put up with no such nonsense in his church, and that I was to leave immediately, by force if necessary.

Well, I couldn't see getting into a physical altercation and possibly ripping my pretty lavender dress. I loved that dress. So I left. I went home and cried.

But I was determined not to give up. The next day I put on a rather conservative, businesslike black and white dress, and went to work. I might as well start with a simpler dress and work my way up to some of my more girly frocks. When I arrived I created quite a stir, but at least most of my colleagues didn't seem to be too angry about it. They were amused, as though it were all a big joke of some sort. Well, let them laugh. They can't laugh forever. Eventually they'll get used to me.

Then my boss showed up and took me into his office directly. He took out a big white binder from a file cabinet and opened it up.

"We're well prepared for this sort of situation, here," he said.

"Glad to hear it."

"Though I wish you'd talked this over with me first." He scanned a page, and asked, "Now, what it the estimated date of your surgery?"

"What surgery?"

"Don't waste my time, Chris. Just answer the question."

"Crissy."

"Whatever. Answer the question."

"There's no surgery."

"No surgery?" He slammed shut the binder. "No sexual reassignment surgery? Then what the hell is this? Why are you wearing a dress?"

"I just would prefer to wear dresses."

"You just would prefer to wear dresses. I see. In that case, we don't have to be understanding about this at all. You can stay in that dress for the rest of the day, but that's it. Tomorrow you work from home, but Wednesday you're back in a suit."

"What if I'm not?"

"Well, then I guess you'll be made redundant."

"Oh, come on. Let's be reasonable. If you sack me I'll just have to sue, and that'll be expensive for both of us. And I won't help you train a replacement."

"Chris, plenty of chaps have got it into their heads that they're indispensable just because they've been here a long time. You'd be amazed how quickly you can be replaced."

"What exactly is the worst possible thing that could happen because I'm wearing this dress?"

"You'll make everyone uncomfortable. This is very disruptive behavior."

"How about you give me a couple weeks in dresses, and I'll show you it's not disruptive. People will get used to me, and no one will care any more. You'll see."

He furrowed his brow and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Fine. Fine. But only one week. Let's get this over with. At the end of the week, everyone in the company will vote, except for you. No abstentions. And I must insist on a two thirds majority. If everyone is fine with working with Dame bloody Edna Everage, I'll look the other way."

"I suppose that's fair. But I don't want to work from home any more. That was just an excuse to do some work in a pretty dress."

"You will continue to work from home two days a week. That arrangement works nicely for all of us."

"Oh, all right. Fine. One thing, though. I think it would be less disruptive if I could use the Ladies loo. It might make the lads uncomfortable to see me in the Gent's."

"Well, I think the ladies might have something to say about that. We'll see. I'll check with them."

"We're about the same size, aren't we? By Friday I'll have lots of suits I'll never wear again. Male clothes. You can have them, if you want."

He smiled.

"Trying to buy my vote?"

"Whatever works, as the Americans say. Good morning."

I thought of adding that he was free to borrow one of my pretty dresses, if he'd rather wear that. But why ruin the good effect already achieved?

I went back to work. My boss send out a company-wide email explaining the whole situation, and asking if any woman had any objection to me using the Ladies room. Only one woman objected, a secretary named Lauren. I went right to her cubicle.

"What the hell, Lauren?"

"Don't you attack me, you bloody pervert! I don't have to give you any reason!"

"Please! I don't want to have to use the Gent's dressed like this."

"No one told you to put on a bally frock, you weirdo!"

"How would you like it if they made you use the Gent's?"

"Oh, sod off! Leave me alone!"

I held out as long as I could, then finally I went to the Gent's. I only encountered one man there, but I could tell he was uncomfortable. He was at the urinal, and he was startled when he saw me. He made a move to cover himself up a bit, as though I was just dying to see his twig and berries. At least he didn't say anything.

I came home feeling completely discouraged. I guess I was naïve to think everyone would just embrace the new girl in the office and be happy for me. I dropped my purse on the floor and took off my glasses as I came in the door.

Alana

Re: How Crissy Got His Groove Back
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 05:39:08 PM »
I told myself I didn't care how they voted, that I'd just keep wearing my dresses to work and let them fire me, if they wanted to. But I wasn't entirely sure I'd have the courage.

I did some laundry. I intended to wear nothing but dresses and lingerie from now on. No slacks, not even women's slacks. So it was a little jarring to see some of my male clothes in the laundry. Kind of like being married to a man who's just died, and there are his things, still there. Except it was more like I killed the bloke myself.

I decided I needed some new friends to help me through this. A support group, or something of that sort. I got out my Ipad and sat down on the couch with my legs crossed, to check things out and see what was available.

Alana

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 05:44:42 PM »
Trouble was, I really wanted to talk to real women about this, not other crossdressers. I wanted to get my support from genuine women. I searched and searched, but I couldn't find any support groups for this with actual women in them.

When evening came, I slipped out of my dress and high heels, and I put on my favorite short pink and white lace nightie. I usually sleep in my lingerie. It just makes me feel more feminine.

I had a dream about Joey. Joey was a friend of my son's, a schoolboy who was very good looking and very attracted to me. I dreamed I was kissing him.

I woke up in a cold sweat. Joey had wanted to kiss me before, and probably wanted to do a lot more with me, but I'd kept putting him off. But now that I was dressing like a woman full time, I started to entertain the idea of letting him have his way with me. He was very sexy, very muscular. And when he looked at me, when he devoured me with his eyes, he saw nothing other than a beautiful woman, and his intense look made me feel gorgeous and feminine and sexy. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, exploring this possibility.

The next morning, I didn't really feel like working from home. I got up and instead of reaching into my closet for something sexy and elegant, I put on a dowdy old comfortable housedress. I thought of going in to work anyway, instead of staying at home, but I thought, what if I were to just fool around all day and get nothing done? Working from home might be an option that they'd take away from me.

I did a little work, but mostly I just wasted my time watching telly. A little after noon there was a knock at the front door. It was Lauren, the woman who'd objected to me using the Ladies loo. She was wearing trousers, which made me think she had the day off. There's a strict dress code at work.

I let her in. She took one look at me and burst into laughter.

It was forced laughter. Anyone could see that. That was just her little way of insulting me.

"You just look so ridiculous!" she said, and I didn't believe for a minute she meant it. I know how beautiful I am.

"Don't you like my dress?" I asked.

Alana

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 05:49:24 PM »
"Ratty old housedress. I hope that's not a dress you'll be wearing to work."

"No. You're right. It's more for around here."

I poured myself a glass of wine and asked if she'd like one. She declined.

I grabbed a flower from a vase and sniffed it. She frowned.

"Is this what you do from home? Sit around all day getting legless?"

I sat on the couch with my wine.

I pulled back my skirt just slightly.

"The one thing I am not," I said, "is legless. I don't want to work from home any more. It was just an excuse to do some work in a pretty dress. So I'm slacking off."

"I swear you're going to get sacked, all this nonsense. At what point did someone tell you you can just do whatever you want all your life?"

"I can't do whatever I want. I can't even use the Ladies loo, and no one cares about it but you. You're one person, and you have all this power over me, like you're my mum."

"If I was your mum I'd tear that dress off you and give you a spanking. And if I was your dad I'd tell you to straighten up and dress like a man."

"Well, it's a good thing you're not either of those things, isn't it? They're not alive any more, anyway."

"If they were, this'd kill 'em. Listen here, I don't have all day. I came over to explain my objection."

I got up and said, "Please continue. Sure I can't pour you some wine?"

"I'm sure. Listen, unlike most women these days, I identify as a feminist. A feminist means more than just having the right opinion about things. Being a feminist means being an activist."

But that was all I got to hear of her speech, because in the next instant I jumped on top a chair.

There was a small, brown, disgusting mouse in my house! I screamed and lifted my skirt!

Alana

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 05:53:59 PM »
"What the bloody hell!" she exclaimed.

"Right there!" I pointed. She looked.

"Oh, what in the world is the matter with you? That's just a little mouse! Not even a rat! Get down from there!"

"In mouse-woman relationships, this is the proper place for the woman."

"You are not a bloody woman! Get off the chair, you ninny!"

"That's easy to say when you're wearing trousers. That things bites me in the legs, I'll need distemper shots. Get it! Get it out of here!"

"Distemper is what animals get, not humans, you wazzock! And what the bloody hell is the point of lifting your skirt like that, anyway? What does that do?"

I looked down at my skirt. I had to admit, it made no sense to be lifting my skirt in that situation. But that's what I was doing, and I hadn't even thought about it. I let go of my skirt.

That mouse was being brazen, running around making little squeaking sounds, making no attempt to hide from us. Lauren grabbed a bowl of wax fruit. She emptied it, flipped it over and put it over the mouse, trapping it.

"OK. It's trapped. Get down, now."

"Get it out of here! Throw it in the backyard!"

"Oh, I see, so it's OK if I get bit?"

"There's some oven mitts right over there you can use."

"You bloody sissy! Show some backbone!"

She went to the kitchen counter and got the oven mitts on, then grabbed the mouse and threw it into the backyard. Only then could I bring myself to come back down. I took a look at the chair to make sure I hadn't made any holes or dents in it with my high heels.

"Thank you," I said, putting one hand flat against my chest and breathing heavily. She gave me a withering glare.

"I'm getting out of here."

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No. It's just---look, you promise not to pee standing up in there? If I ever come in and find the seat up---"

"You're changing your mind?"

"Oh, why not! Welcome to the Ladies loo, you bloody pervert. You better behave yourself in there."

"Yes, Lauren, I will. Thank you."

"I'll let you get back to doing nothing."

She left. I sat down on the couch and laughed. She called herself a feminist, and here I'd convinced her of my femininity by being all helpless. I hadn't planned it that way, I hadn't even thought about what I was doing. But it worked.

A small triumph, but I could use all the triumphs I could get. Still, I didn't see why she had to talk to me that way.

It made me think of Joey, again. I missed the way he used to speak to me, how he used to touch me and try to kiss me. He treated me with respect as well as affection, and lust. I missed him. I missed the way he used to touch my legs, how he used to try to slide his hand up under my skirt. Naughty boy. It turned me on just to think of it.

I thought of calling him, but I didn't think he'd be home from school, yet. Not until at least half past three.

So, at three o'clock I changed into a cute little colourful sleeveless dress with a short skirt. I was sure Joey had never seen me in that dress, and I knew he'd like it. I made my way over to the empty house. They kept a spare key in one of those phony rocks in the garden.

I let myself in, and waited for him in the kitchen. When I heard him arriving, I hopped up on the counter and posed myself provocatively, showing off my pretty legs.

"Hello, Joey!" I called out.

He came into the kitchen. I touched my luscious legs and smiled. I thought he'd be chuffed to bits to see this tasty little treat arranged for his satisfaction, but one look in his eyes made it clear I'd misread the situation entirely.

Alana

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 05:58:34 PM »
"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked.

"Checking my tights. Wanted to make sure my legs look OK. I thought I'd come get your opinion."

"Will you get out of here! My parents think I'm a bloody poof thanks to you! Do you know what it's like to have your father call you gay? Right to your face?"

"I have some idea." I hopped down off the counter and adjusted my skirt. I advanced on him, and he took a step back. "Look, you don't understand. Things have changed. I'm wearing dresses to work, now. I'm not here to tease you; I'm ready to give you what you want. I'm ready to kiss you, and maybe a whole lot more."

He kept backing up.

He said, "I had to go out and get a new girlfriend immediately, thanks to you. A real girl."

"Come on, Joey. You don't want her. You want me. You know you do."

He retreated into the living room. I followed. I sat on the couch and patted the space next to me.

Alana

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2017, 06:03:19 PM »
I knew if I could just get him to sit close to me, it would be no trick to seduce him. But he kept his distance.

I got up and stood right in front of him, leaning against the table.

"What's the matter, Joey? Don't you like my pretty dress?"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender