Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: How Crissy Got His Groove Back  (Read 12646 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: How Crissy Got His Groove Back
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 06:07:37 PM »
I sat on the table and crossed my beautiful legs.

"Don't you remember when you'd touch my legs and try to slip your hand up my skirt? I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry I wouldn't let you do that before, but things are different now. I promise they are. Look at me. Tell me you're not attracted to me. I'll bet you're hard right now, aren't you?"

Alana

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2017, 06:12:01 PM »
I reached out and tried to feel his crotch, cheeky girl that I am.

He backed away quickly and sat down in the easy chair.

"I won't cheat on my girlfriend," he said.

"Why not? Is she prettier than me? I bet she isn't. Is she young? Is she younger than you? I bet she's really submissive, like a little puppy dog, isn't she? I can be submissive. I can be your cute little puppy dog."

I saw some slippers nearby. I grabbed them, and grabbed the morning paper. I kneeled on the carpet before him.

"What else can I get you, master? Arf. Arf."

Alana

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2017, 06:16:35 PM »
"Get out of here, or I'll take you by the elbow and throw you out."

And he was strong enough to do it, too.

"Tell me. Is she prettier than me? Does she have nice legs? Better than mine?"

I threw down the paper and slippers and arranged my legs, and let him get a very nice, very enticing view up my skirt.

Alana

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2017, 06:21:05 PM »
"Stop it!" he said. I could tell I was getting to him.

I crawled forward and put my chin on his knee.

"Darling," I said, "I don't blame you for playing hard to get. I'm sorry for the way I treated you before." I leaned my cheek against his leg, my head between his thighs. I put one hand on his knee. "Let me make it up to you. Let's kiss and make up."

He stood up abruptly. I fell over.

"Get out! I'm not kidding. Get out of here before my parents get home!"

He grabbed me by the elbow and pulled me to my feet, and roughly forced me to the door.

"Stop!" I protested. "Not so fast! Don't make me trip in my heels."

He threw me outside.

"Don't ever do that again!" he said, and slammed the door.

I stared at the door. I wasn't quite as discouraged as you might think. I knew I'd gotten to him.

"You're not over me," I said aloud.

And I knew I was coming over the next night, for family game night. I had some things in mind for him. This wasn't over.

The next morning I slipped into my wonderful purple floral dress with the full skirt. I twirled, checking myself out in the mirror as I did. I might as well enjoy my time in dresses as much as I could for as long as it lasted, and that dress was pure enjoyment. In that dress I didn't so much walk down the hall, I sort of floated, even danced down the hall, enjoying the lovely feeling of my skirt brushing against my fingers as I went.

I had to go talk to a colleague about a project, and he seemed terribly embarrassed to have to deal with me. And it was made even worse by the fact that wearing that wonderful dress made me feel and act terribly flirty. I sat down, tucking my skirt under me, and crossed my legs. I smiled at him. He didn't smile back. So we got down to business, and as we talked I noticed he couldn't take his eyes off my legs, even though he couldn't see much of them in that dress. I smiled, again.

"I didn't know you were a leg man," I said, sliding my skirt back just a little bit. "If you vote for me on Friday, I promise I'll wear a short skirt for you."

He coloured, and suggested we get back to business.

I saw Lauren that afternoon in the Ladies loo. I was looking in the mirror and freshening my lipstick, and she came out of the stall behind me. She saw me, and shook her head in that exasperated way she has.

"What I don't get," she said, "is why you won't have the operation. Just being so non-committal, not quite a man but not quite a woman, that's what annoys me. I'd have more respect for you if you'd commit to being a woman completely."

I didn't want to antagonize her, though I felt like telling her to mind her own business.

"Well, maybe I will, one day. But I thank you for allowing me in here, Lauren. It makes the men nervous to have me in the Men's room. You know how men are."

"Not as well as you do."

On the way home, I stopped at my favorite dress shop, "Better Dresses", to buy a new dress, something with a short skirt I could wear to Wednesday game night and flirt with Joey. I brought it home.

Before changing into my new dress, I took some pictures of myself in my pretty floral dress, posing with a red heart-shaped balloon. I printed one out on my computer, with a caption about Valentine's day.

Alana

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2017, 06:30:33 PM »
Of course it wasn't Valentine's day, or anywhere near Valentine's day, but I was just in a Valentine kind of a mood. I thought I'd leave the pictures somewhere in Joey's room for him to find. I'd have to be careful his parents didn't find them first.

I printed out another one, in which I was squatting uncomfortably but looking adorable.

I put them both in my purse.

I regretfully took off my pretty purple floral dress. Joey had already seen me in it, anyway, and I was looking forward to flirting with him in something short and sassy and sexy. I changed into my new dress. I quickly had something to eat, and headed off to game night with Joey and his parents.

Beryl greeted me at the door. She always liked having me over for game night because she enjoying seeing how my presence disconcerted her husband, as well as turning him on.

"Crissy! How are you! What a cute dress! Is it new?"

"Just got it this afternoon."

Alana

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2017, 06:40:13 PM »
"Your legs are going to drive my husband crazy. I say, I heard you're wearing dresses to work now. Good on you, girl!"

"How'd you know that?"

"Oh, Mrs. Parkington, you know Mrs. Parkington, just across the street, she saw you driving to work this morning in the cutest purple dress, she said. I wish you'd worn that tonight."

"Oh, but that has a full skirt. I'm sure Karl would prefer to see me in this cute little minidress. Besides, Joey already saw me in that floral dress. Speaking of Joey, is he home? I'd like to show him my new dress."

"Careful, you'll have my husband getting jealous. Joey's upstairs in his room. I'll go get Karl. He's setting up a game of Cluedo for us."

It might've been just a big joke to Beryl, but I was dead serious about Joey. I wasn't just playing around. I wanted him.

I went up to Joey's room. He wasn't there. I took the photos out of my purse and looked around for a nice place to leave them. I finally settled on slipping them under his pillow, then I remade the bed. So he'd find then when he went to sleep that night.

Joey came in from the bathroom.

"You again," he said. But his eyes wandered the whole length of my body as he said it, taking in my legs, my eyes, my lips.

"Of course it's me, again. Who else would I be, again? You? Silly boy."

"Get out of my room."

"Now, is that any way to talk to a woman you've tried to kiss several times?"

"You're not a woman. And I have a girlfriend, now. A real girlfriend."

I saw a camera on a tripod. I went over and stood behind it.

Alana

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2017, 06:46:17 PM »
"I didn't know you're a photographer! You should've told me. I'd love to have you take some sexy photos of me, some afternoon."

I squatted uncomfortably next to the tripod, in a not very ladylike fashion.

"Why don't I come over some time when your parents are gone? I'll wear some sexy lingerie under my dress. I can do a striptease for you, and you take some pics. Wouldn't you like that?"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender