Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Family's New Maid  (Read 23495 times)

Jemina004

• Princess
Re: The Family's New Maid
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2017, 10:33:59 PM »
Did I say I could do any chore? That was before I saw the disaster area that was Caleb's closet. His main room was dirty and disorganized enough, with his clothes and baseball gloves and cleats everywhere, but I found out quickly that Caleb's closet was full to bursting. I opened the door and immediately tried to close it before a mountain of debris washed out. I couldn't push strongly enough to close it myself and had to beg Caleb for help. He smiled at my weak efforts and pushed it shut with one hand.

"T-Thank you, Sir." I said, panting heavily.

"Don't mention it, Nicole. I know fairies like you need a little help sometimes." Caleb said, chuckling.

I blushed at Caleb's determined though confused way of both calling me gay and by a girl's name at the same time. Logic had never been Caleb's strong suit, however.

"Can you open it slowly for me, Sir, Mom said to reorganize your room." I said, making a small gesture toward the door.

"Sure, Nicole. Then maybe you could do something for me." Caleb said, grinning at me.

Caleb opened the door let a wave of debris spill out onto the floor. Old textbooks, toys, and candy wrappers were now littered everywhere. I gaped at the mess for a moment before closing my mouth. I kept it closed tight before I ended up telling Caleb that I could have done that. But talking back to Caleb had never gone well for me in the past. I simply sighed and asked him about what kind of favor in return for his dubious service.

"...What would that be, Sir?" I asked cautiously.

"I've always thought that it's unfair that the baseball team doesn't have any cheerleaders. Maybe if you were there, wearing something cute to cheer on the team, it would boost morale." Caleb said, his eyes shining wickedly.

"Y-You mean...outside? I can't!" I said immediately, cringing at the thought.

"You can't? That doesn't sound like something a good maid would say." Caleb said, narrowing his eyes slightly.

"But I can't do anything like that outside!" I protested.

"Yes, you can. The only question is, are you going to do it before I have to flip up your skirt and paddle your ass on that bed, or after?" Caleb asked coolly.

I whitened at the thought of getting punished by Caleb's strong arms. My mother's arms brought plenty of pain to my butt themselves, and she wasn't nearly as strong as Caleb. I unconsciously covered my butt with my hands to protect it, and that gesture did not go unnoticed by Caleb. He smiled and took a step towards me. I quickly backed up and held my hands out in submission.

"O-Okay, I'll do it, Sir!" I whined, frowning.

"Good. But I don't know if I like being called 'Sir'. How about 'Master Caleb'?" Caleb said, rubbing his chin in false consideration.

"....Yes, Master Caleb." I said sulkily, adjusting to my brother's apparent title.

"Alright then, Nicole. Get cracking on cleaning up my room. I have to go to practice. I might bring a few friends over later. If I do, you'll show them some hospitality, yeah?" Caleb said with a smirk, daring me to say no.

"Yes, Master Caleb." I said, curtsying automatically. I knew now that refusing any order would mean a paddling from my brother.

"It's nice to have a maid. I should have put you in Zoey's panties and showed Mom years ago." Caleb said, shaking his head regretfully.

I said nothing in response. I simply kept my eyes lowered in submission and hoped Caleb would get tired of teasing me. Eventually he did, after changing his shirt. He made sure to drop it on the floor instead of tossing it into the hamper that was two feet to the left.

Teddylein

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: The Family's New Maid
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 05:52:14 PM »
Unbelivable, how clear and symbolic you can write! Wether Nicki will regret, being a obedient maid ? It must be a great feeling, slowly but not to surely, have to give up his whol liberty, and continue to sinking in his immaturety, to be a good and obey maid.
(This was hard to write for me, because i learn the english language by this way.) ::)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender