Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Miss Boobie  (Read 12488 times)

derry

• Super Sissy
Miss Boobie
« on: January 03, 2018, 05:29:42 PM »
Rosemary and Dorothy held their children’s hands. Rosemary explained:

“They are cousins not actual twins. Both are a bit tall for being 10. Billie is quite mature for her age. Bobbi is a bit immature.”

The two of them did look similar. Both looked like pretty typical girls for England in 1960. Both wore pig tails. Billie wore heels. She looked like having the same height. Actually Bobbi was five foot and Billie only four foot ten.

The lady in the girl’s department smiled.

“Harriet will see to them, the changing room is that way.”

‘Bobbi’ was terrified.

Robert Porter looked on the outside a LOT like his cousin. However he had what his aunt and cousin’s insisted on calling a ‘tinkle thing’.  He also had different underwear to his cousin. He was actually 16 but short for his age.

(do people want to hear how this situation came to be and Bobbi's further experiences?)

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Miss Boobie
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 11:49:06 PM »
I would love to hear more. I'm guessing that Robert aka Bobbi has or soon will have some pretty little boobies. I really love stories where the hero is fitted for or has to wear a bra.

derry

• Super Sissy
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 12:13:11 PM »
Sorry boobie is in the sense of stupid, like a boobie prize. Babies and LITTLE girls do NOT wear bras

sissybaby34

• Baby Buns
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 12:54:45 PM »
Derry, now you have whetted my appetite I would love for you to continue.

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »
Oh yes, please continue!

derry

• Super Sissy
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 05:17:55 PM »

Robert was an only child. His mom had let him get away with stuff. It got worse when his dad died. He managed to buy build up shoes to look taller. He tried to be super macho. He was very aware of his short stature.

His Mom, Dorothy, found a job in England. They could live more cheaply with his aunt and her girls.

Billie was a very girlish girl. Rosemary had worked in very manly ways during the war. She felt women could be as strong and good as men.  Rosemary was a bit disappointed by her youngest.

On the other hand Alexandra, who often called herself Al, was a super tom boy. She was a year younger but 4 inches taller than her cousin.

A few years earlier they had visited the USA. Billie had struggled with her cousin’s name. She had called him Boobie instead of Bobby.

Robert was sure that as a boy he should not do “girl’s work”. Rosemary was very insistent. Dorothy agreed that her son should do the dishes.

Robert was very resentful. He did not do a good job with the dishes.

One afternoon Dorothy and Rosemary were out with little Billie.

‘Al’ noticed that her cousin had not done his job.  She reminded him twice. He ignored her.

Alexandra knew what happened when she disobeyed her mother. It was half past nine in the evening. Half an hour earlier she had talked to her cousin.

â€œThis is your last chance WASH THOSE DISHES.”

Robert watched television, rather loudly and in fact disrupting Al’s studies. She turned off the television.

“What the f***k are you doing he asked?”

She responded. I need to deal with a naughty child.

Fifteen minutes later the front door opened.  Dorothy was shocked by what she saw. Her son was crying and kicking over her niece’s knees.

At breakfast the next day Dorothy had an announcement.

â€œRobert  from now on until you learn to do ironing and other housework you will do ALL the dishes.”

It got worse.

“When neither I nor Aunt Rosemary is around Al will babysit both Billie and Bobby.”

For those weeks of June 1960 a lot of the time Al took charge.  Now technically the boy’s uniform could be short pants. A few boys in the secondary school first year (like 11 and 12) wore such trousers.

Robert was not careful with his clothes. He managed to get his trousers muddy and torn.

He had also often been late.

One morning Robert was shocked when he was given his uniform. He was in short trousers. Alexandra insisted on holding his hand.

Robert was also mean. Now for a few weeks little Billie had a problem with an infection. She had a number of wet beds.

Lots of Billie’s little friends were with her. She opened gifts. Robert gave her a rather large looking gift. She cried when she saw that her gift was nappies.

Alexandra gave her  boy cousin a severe spanking.  He then took visits over his aunt’s and his mom’s knees.

A few days later thing changed a LOT.  Billie saw what was happening. Robert had found ways of spying on her sister in the bathroom.

Bobby’s Mom agreed with Alexandra’s suggestion. On Saturday morning  he had a HUGE pile of dishes to wash. He hated doing “girl’s work”.

That weekend he did not have to wear short pants. Instead he was in one of Al’s old uniforms. The gray socks were knee length. The skirt, jacket and blouse were all pale blue. He also had to wear an apron.

As he washed the dishes with a sore bottom Bobbie thought that things could not get worse. He was wrong

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 03:57:12 PM »
Thank you!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender