Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Miss Boobie  (Read 12512 times)

derry

• Super Sissy
Re: Miss Boobie
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 02:22:50 PM »

The long summer holiday started. Alexandra talked to her Mom and her aunt, Boobie’s mother.

Alexandra talked to her cousin.

“I do not think you should wear my uniform during the summer.”

Bobby responded:

â€œSo I get to wear pants!”

Alexandra smiled

â€œOh no, we need to get you NEW clothes made.”

Now Robert did not have visible face hair. His hair was quite long.  Alexandra brushed the hair. She then put it into a pony tail with a ribbon bow.

Then she quietly chatted to Billie. She LOVED the idea of joining them.

‘Al’ wore jeans, her hair was quite short. She held her cousin’s hand.  People who did not know him would likely think that ‘Bobbi’ was a school girl.

The American boy allowed his cousin to lead him to the bus stop. They took 2 busses.

The 15 year old Alex asked her little sister to knock on the door. She did so.

Bobbi/ Robert recognized Molly. He had been trying to date his pretty feminine classmate.

Molly beamed.

â€œLet’s measure you for your new clothes.”

Molly was doing very well in her needlework class. She aimed to be a fashion designer. Alexandra explained:

â€œBilli is quite mature for a ten year old. Can you design something quite mature for her? Bobbi on the other hand is rather immature for age 10.”

Robert who was 16 did not like the sound of this. Alexandra continued:

â€œI brought some of Billi’s older clothes. Could you do something similar that will fit Bobbi?”

Molly took Billi into her bedroom and measured her carefully.  The long dress would make her look maybe 16. Molly managed to find a push up padded bra for the smart 10 year old.

Bobbi’s experience was different. All the girls watched as Molly undressed him. There were giggles as she commented on his

“Little man it is SOO VERY LITTLE.”

Three days later they returned.

Billi loved her new outfit. You could believe she was 17.

Bobbi’s experience was different. He allowed himself to have a pink camisole vest lowered. The panties were cotton and had mini mouse cartoons on them

Then Molly giggled as she lowered his dress:

“See you can be like a movie star?”

The dress looked like one Shirley Temple had worn age about 8 trying to look 4

derry

• Super Sissy
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 04:39:04 AM »
Billi had an idea.

“My friend Sarah’s sister  has her 4th birthday party tomorrow. If Bobbie is a good girl maybe he can go.”

The next morning Bobbi was good. He did NOT want a sore bottom. He washed all the dishes.

Billi took his hand. This time she was wearing jeans as was her friend Sarah.

Sarah’s sister, Sophie, was dressed in a style very much like Bobbi. The funny thing was that Bobbi quite liked looking pretty. He played with the Sindy dolls (a British version of Barbie).

He did look a little silly. The little girls giggled.

In the next week or two he went from being a bad boy to being a good girl.

Dorothy and Rosemary agreed.

“Both  Billi and Bobbi should have new clothes for their birthdays.!”

Bobbi threw a tantrum:

“Molly will tease me. I do not want kids at school to know what I wear. If you make me go there I will LEAVE school.”

It was late August.  Rosemary saw an advertisement.  It was for a sale at a Department store. The store was in a town 20 miles away.

Robert agreed to go to the store. Now Robert remained a coffee addict. He had drunk a LOT of coffee.

Just before they were due to go he went to the bathroom. Dorothy asked Rosemary:

“What if he need the bathroom whilst out.”

Rosemary responded:

“Well women would not want a male, even in a dress in their area. I have an idea.  We could take the  1.30 instead of the 1pm train”

Rosemary left the house for a few minutes. She went to the Boots  pharmacy store

Robert threw a tantrum. He needed a VERY severe spanking. However he was overpowered.

derry

• Super Sissy
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 07:23:11 AM »

They had to take two trains to get to the town with the big department store, Bobbi was NOT comfortable. He hoped people would think he was a girl. It was better than them guessing he was 16 and dressed as an 8 year old girl.

His mother and Alexandra held his hands firmly. They just missed a train connection.

The boy in pig tails found himself fidgeting violently.  Billi went to the ladies toilet. She then smiled at her cousin. He looked VERY uncomfortable.

Just before the new train arrived Bobbi stopped fidgeting.  His mother saw the expression on his face.

Bobbi thought back 40 minutes. He wondered if he had drunk too much coffee. The worse part of this was that in some ways he was grateful that his underwear was NOT what an 8 year old girl would wear. He remembered the shock when he found out what would happened

Rosemary had used old fashioned words. He was not worried when she talked about ‘napkins’.  He had kind of assumed that his younger cousin had her period. He was not very interested.

Just before they were due to leave for the train his aunt laid out the terry cotton squares. He suddenly realised they were DIAPERS. He flatly refused. Both his aunt and his Mom had spanked him severely.

They had held him down. It was Alexandra who pinned the didies on him. He had plastic panties pulled over them.

derry

• Super Sissy
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2018, 07:40:43 AM »
Rosemary led the explanation in the store.

“Bobbi is not actually a 10 year old girl. Have  you heard of petticoating as a discipline method?”

Harriet giggled.

“Well Bobbi looks like an adorable girl.”

He stamped his Mary Jane sandals. Aunty talked to Dorothy.

“I think Billi should get her new things first.”

Dorothy held his hand.  Other customers noticed ‘the  girl’ again violently fidgeting.  His mom was glad that the two nappies had been pinned on and that the kite pattern would concentrate absorbency where it was needed.

She whispered :

“I did bring a diaper bag.”

He felt the nappies getting wetter.

After half an hour Billi came out. She had decided to be a tom boy.  She looked like she could be 16

Dorothy led her son into the changing room in the girls’ department. Alexandra joined them. It was a relatively large changing room.

Al (in jeans like her sister Billi) unbuttoned her cousin’s dress.

Alexandra explained, well he could not use a girls toilet and we could not trust him on his own in a boys bathroom.

Harriet, the 18 year old store clerk, fought hard and avoided giggling as she saw his soggy sagging nappies. She whispered to his mother

A few minutes later she returned and put some old newspapers on the bench.

â€œI think someone did need a CHANGING ROOM.”

His Mom laid him on the bench. She pulled off his plastic panties. Alexandra unpinned the nappies. She held up  the heavy soggy nappies. She put the diapers into the waterproof section of the ‘diaper bag’.

Then his mommy held Bobbi’s legs up. Alexandra wiped him.  Harriet commented:

“What an adorable LITTLE man he has.”

As his cousin wiped him the little man got a little bigger. Alexandra commented

“I think Bobbi does LOVE err NAPPY time.”

Then his cousin smothered his manhood with clean nappies.

Harriet looked at him, just in the nappies and a camisole.

“I wonder if there are dresses that might go better with your new underwear.”

She left the changing room. 10 minutes later she returned.

Harriet had chatted to a girl in the maternity department. Molly had heard some ladies compare that some of the maternity smocks made them feel like they were children or babies.

Alexandra smiled. His mom  and his cousin had to restrain him to get this particular dress on Robert. He saw in the mirror. It looked a little bit like a baby dress. It certainly made the diapers VERY conspicuous.

Harriet then sorted out a different dress.  It was like pinafore or jumper dress. It looked like it was designed for a 5 year old but in his size. It was however long enough to hide his diapers.

Alexandra asked:

“Would you like your Mommy to ask for THAT dress, curtsy and say pretty please.”

Bobbi curtsied and said pretty please for a dress that most 8 year old girls would feel super childish.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender