Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Parts 1-25  (Read 56264 times)

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Parts 1-25
« on: April 19, 2008, 06:01:04 AM »
PART 1

Jessie was a freshman in college and he has had a hard time making new friends.  He was a small college freshman for being eighteen and had never had much luck with girls.  He was getting very lonely and even his own roommate could not help him out with making new friends.  Jessie was just to shy to make friends and most people thought that he was either rude because he was so quite or he was just so awkward nobody really wanted to be around him.  Jessie was ready to call it quits until he met Gabrielle.

Gabrielle was tall and had a very slim athletic body.  She had beautiful brown eyes and shoulder length straight brown hair.  She was a beauty and it was just Jessie’s luck that they were paired to work on a class project together.  Jessie was so nervous when he had to go over to her sorority house to work on their project.  Gabrielle was the pledge mother to the most popular and “hot” sorority on campus.  Jessie found the house without a problem and he walked up the front steps nervously.  A few of the sorority girls were sitting on the porch of this very large house and they stared at him and wondered why this kid was walking into their house.  Suddenly, Gabrielle appeared at the door and the girls looked at each other and with their eyes they said, he’s Gabe’s.

Jessie saw this but really thought nothing of it, I mean he had never dated a girl before and he figured they would understand soon that they were just working on a class project.  Gabe as she liked to be called took his coat and went into a large common room to work on their project.  They had to give a presentation but they need to come up with their own topic.  Gabe and Jessie started to talk and little did they know it but the hours passed and Gabe knew she had hew new “project” as pledge mother.  Jessie was falling more and more for Gabe as they chatted.  Gabe invited Jessie to stay the night and he was more then ready to accept the offer.  They went up to Gabe’s room with all of the girls staring, Gabe shut the door and Jessie heard the entire gang of girls laugh and then he saw her room.

PART 2

As Jessie looked around he saw a fairly large room with three closets, two dresses and desk without a spot for a chair and the eye getter, it was ALL pink!  It almost looked like a little girl’s room then a college girl’s room.  Gabe ran and got some drinks because that is the college thing to do is drink especially in a sorority house and Jessie took the red cup and downed it and she filled it up again and again.  Soon Jessie was feeling very tired and was ready for bed.  They went to bed together and Jessie was hoping he could get lucky but soon he was fast asleep.

Jessie woke the next morning or at least what he thought was the next morning and he was in Gabe’s room but it was different.  Her clothes were gone from the closets and all of her things on her desk like her computer was all missing.  He was still very groggy and he noticed that he was dressed in different clothes himself and he had a towel wrapped around his bottom.  As he became more and more awake and conscious he realized that he was actually wearing a disposable diaper, many of them to say the least.  He was also wearing a nightgown and the room that he thought was Gabe’s looked more and more like nursery to him as his eyes adjusted.

This girl came into the room and looked at Jessie and smiled and said, “oh, I guess our little baby girl is awake, I’ll go get Gabe.”  Puzzled Jessie started to panic only to realize that he was in a very large crib with bars and he could not get out of the crib unless one of the sides was lowered.  Gabe soon came in and said, “Hello my baby Jessica!  Did you have a good night sleep?  We have a lot of catching up to do don’t we?”  Jessie was in total panic and was scared at what was happening and wanted answers.  As soon as he opened his mouth Gabe stuck a pacifier in and it tied in the back so he was no longer able to speak.

PART 3

Gabe leaned over the side of what was now a crib and talked to Jessie in a very warming, calming and motherly like manner and said, “Jessica, you our now our new project for the rest of the year.  Our sorority has always taken in ONE boy every year and they raise him as a newborn girl all the way through to becoming a young woman.  Of course each step is faster and I will determine the rate of your growth but in one year from now you will be a lovely young woman and one of our newest sisters.  You will address me as ‘mommy’ from now on and all of the other girls will be your big sisters.  You are to obey me and the rest of your sisters at all times.  The more you misbehave or resist your transformation the longer you will stay at your current age.  Right now you are a newborn baby girl and you will be treated as such and expected to act as such.  You will no longer be referred to as ‘Jessie’, him or he; now your name is Jessica and you are a she or a her. Please nod if you understand me.”  Jessie, or now Jessica nods as she is very scared and afraid but does understand.

Gabe goes on, “As a newborn right now you are expected to wear and use your diapers for everything, you will be bottle fed liquids until I feel you are ready and old enough to start back on solid food.  I know you will be mommy’s good little girl and I know you are scared but mommy and all of your big sisters are hear for you and we are going to help you with everything.”  At this point Jessica is ready to get out and tries to get up but realizes that she is stuck to the crib by a little chain so she cannot move more then a few feet or the length of the crib.  Gabe gives her new baby a kiss on the head and leaves the room to give Jessie, or now Jessica time to think about what has happened.

Jessica starts to cry and eventually from panic and mental and physical exhaustion falls asleep wrapped in her think disposable diapers and in a pink frilly girly nightgown.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Parts 4-5
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 11:34:02 PM »
PART 4

Jessica wakes again and has a really bad urge to pee.  She tries with all of her might to not go in her new diaper and resorts to rocking back and forth.  Soon another sister comes into Jessica’s new room.  She is blond and has green eyes and is just as pretty as Gabe, she has much larger breasts then Gabe and is a little bigger but still is very pretty.  She tells her that her name is Andrea and she is the Vice President of the sorority and that she will be helping Gabe until the get pledges to do all of the work.  Andrea is holding a bottle and lowers the crib slightly.  Jessica wants to try to escape but has to go so bad she is afraid to move much less caring that she is chained to the crib.  Andrea soon realizes Jessica’s little problem and says, “You know sweetie, why don’t you just go in your diapers, that is what they are there for and besides, that is all you have to go in anyways and you better get use to going in diapers because you are going to be in them and using them for a long, long time.”  Jessica is horrified by Andrea’s words and tries to move out of the crib to run but in the process lets out a warm stream of pee into her thick diapers.  Jessica is frozen in shame and shock.  Andrea finally says, “see isn’t that better, it’s not that bad and like I said this will only be one of many times you will be using your diapers.  Now lay back and let me give you your bottle and then if you are a good girl I might consider changing you.”

Jessica lays back only to feel her own urine move around the inner diaper to finally be absorbed into the second diaper that she is wearing.  Andrea gives her her bottle and the formula tastes awful and is nothing like she had ever tasted before.  She starts to spit some of the formula up in disgust and Andrea scolds her and tells her that she will be punished for bad baby behavior.  Finally the bottle is finished and Andrea leaves the room and shuts the door behind her.  After what seems like an hour which could have been only about a moment Andrea returns with Jessica hoping that that she will be out of these wet diapers.  Instead she is surprised by Andrea saying, “Well, since you just had a bottle and you’ll have to go again sometime soon I’m just going to leave you in your diapers until you go again, besides they are thick for a reason and we put three of them on you so they can hold a lot.”  With that Andrea walks out and Jessica knows that she will be trouble.

Pretty soon after Jessica does have to go again and again tries to hold it but again it is really no use and lets another flood into her diapers.  Soon after that she feels the urge for the number two.  She had been dreading this since her first flood and really did not know what to do except again try to hold it in.  Finally she could not hold it in any longer and she squats on her feet and pushes her number two into her diapers.  Once she is finished she has nothing left to do but sit back down and after a few moments her feet started to hurt for squatting.  She finally sits back down and feels her own bottom squish her diaper filled load all over the place.  Jessica looks around and it was all still being held in her three very thick disposable diapers.  Jessica leans to one side and begins to cry.

PART 5

Gabe walks in on Jessica crying and gives her a kiss and says, “What’s wrong baby girl?”  Suddenly, she knew what was wrong and says, “oh you poor thing, you finally had to use your diapers didn’t you.”  Jessica shakes her tear filled face yes.  “Well, let mommy change you and get you feeling all better, but you must get use to having a dirty diaper because sometimes mommy or your sisters will not be able to change you right away and you will have to wait.”  Gabe walks over to the desk or what Jessica thought was a desk and soon realizes it is a changing table.  It had all of the draws but no chair and it all made sense.  Soon Jessica also realizes that for her to get over to the changing table she would have to be unchained from the crib.  This was her chance to get away, this was her chance to get out of this house and these weird girls!  Gabe turns around with another chain in hand and securely takes Jessica’s other leg and chains her to the changing table.  Once Gabe is satisfied that it is secure she undoes the other chain from the crib with a small key.  Jessica’s chance for escape was over and done with.  Gabe seeing the disappointment in her baby’s eyes says, “where did you think you were going to go?  This house is four stories and you do not know where you are, plus look at how you are dressed, would you really walk all the way back to campus like this?”  She did have a point and escape was near impossible now that Jessica thought about it.

Gabe helps Jessica onto the changing table and Gabe lifts up her baby’s nightgown and starts to undo her diapers.  Jessica was so nervous; this was the first time a girl much less a beautiful one had ever seen him exposed.  Of course somebody had to have put his diapers on him in the first place but she was not aware of that at the time.  Jessica gets nervous and covers her hands over her privates.  Gabe soon took each hand and tied it to the side of the table with straps that were provided leaving his hands useless.  She then undid the rest of her baby’s diapers to see the damage.  All the while Jessica lays in horror of what is about to happen.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Parts 6-9
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 02:01:55 AM »
PART 6

Gabe pulls down Jessica’s diaper exposing all of her baby parts to Gabe.  Jessica is in shock and humiliation as Gabe wipes Jessica’s entire front with a baby-wet wipe.  She is sure not to miss anything and even rubs along Jessica’s little girlie parts.  As so as Gabe goes over Jessica’s ‘new’ girlie parts Jessica stands full up at attention.  Gabe notices and says, “Awww, sweetie, I knew you would love getting your diaper changed and just imagine how many more times you will be having your diaper changed in front of me or the rest of your sisters.  As soon as we have a pledge class they will be taking care of you as well.”  Gabe then has Jessica lift her bottom and she wipes her underside as well and pulls out the dirty diapers.  She again is very careful not to miss one spot.  Jessica then realizes that all of her hair down there has been removed.  She did not even notice this while wearing the diapers.  Gabe then rubs baby oil all over her diapered area followed by a liberal dusting of baby powder.  Finally she rubs in a white cream all around which Jessica feels like it is diaper rash ointment.

Gabe opens some drawers under the changing table and brings up four diapers.  That is one more then she thought she was in the first time.  Gabe says to her, “Well, we have many different things down here for you but you will get to see all of them in due time as you progress in your age.  But even after you get out of the diaper wearing age for a normal baby girl we will still be having you wear diapers, at least one if not more depending on your behavior.  But, all of that will be explained to you when you are older.”  She has Jessica lift her bottom again and slides one disposable diaper under her and tapes it with its three tapes.  Jessica notices that the diaper is not very thick but with two more to come she knows why her diapers felt so thick in the first place.  

The process is repeated twice more for a total of three diapers but then she remembered that Gabe had four diapers.  As the fourth one was unfolded Jessica can see that this is a very thick large diaper.  Gabe says to Jessica, “Well sweetie, this combination will be your daily diaper combination.  You will wear three daytime diapers with normal absorbency and then you will have one nighttime diaper with very heavy absorbency.  At night you will wear four daytime diapers and two nighttime diapers.  Now I know how much you will go in the daytime and I can expect more at night when we won’t always change you until morning.  Also, if you misbehave and are a bad little girl we have many different options as punishment other then spanking and paddling.  We might keep you in your dirty diapers longer or we might just make you wear even more diapers at one time, but it all depends on your progress in becoming a young lady and a sister.”

Gabe them puts two mitten like objects over Jessica’s hands.  Jessica can feel that they are very thick and tries to grab at her diapers.  Gabe quickly swats them away and says, “do you need to be punished already?”  Jessica decides she better not test her new mommy and leaves her diapers alone.  She understood why the mittens were thick and had no fingers.  Jessica could not grab anything with them except maybe large objects, her hands here now totally useless.  Gabe lets her new baby girl up and says, “well I guess we should get your dressed for the day.  We have so many pretty girly outfits for you to wear!”  Jessica looks into the closets to see bright pastel colored dresses and knows what’s in store for her and what she is expected to wear.

PART 7

Gabe goes over to the closet and starts running her hands through many dresses that were all bright pastel colors of pink, yellow, blue, green, purple and every other color you can think of, almost right on cue Andrea walks back into the room to help in the dressing process.  Andrea walks right past Jessica and next to Gabe and pulls out a purple pastel colored dress.  It has lacy all around the collar and the sleeves are puffy and the dress itself was buried under rows and rows of taffeta lining.  Andrea turns to baby Jessica and says, “How about this dress for your first day as a baby girl?”  It was more of a statement then a question as Andrea was already pulling it off the hanger that it was on.  Gabe walks over to the dresser and pulls out matching purple panties with rows and rows of lace around each opening and around the front and back.  Gabe then pulls out a pair of white opaque tights and a few other items.  

Jessica immediately started to scream, “NO! NO! I will not wear any of that!  I will not wear any of that! No! No!”  Just then Gabe and Andrea come over to Jessica.  Andrea picks up Jessica and lays her over Gabe’s lap and they pull Jessica’s diapers down and each of them have a field day with Jessica’s bottom.  Jessica screams on and on, “No! I will not wear those things!”  Pretty soon after Gabe and Andrea has hit their baby’s bottom about 15 times Jessica starts screaming, “Stop! Stop!”  Andrea says, “We will only stop until you tell both of us in a very girlie manner that you want to wear these clothes.”  As Gabe and Andrea continue to whack Jessica’s bottom Jessica turns her head and through her screams and tears she says, “Please mommy, I want to wear all of these clothes.  Please sister Andrea, I want to wear all of these clothes.”  Finally Andrea and Gabe stop and replace Jessica’s diapers.  Jessica is let back down and is in so much pain that it hurts to sit and she lies on her side.  Gabe gets up and says to her baby, “We will not tolerate such bad behavior, you are a baby girl and you know that you are expected to act like one and that includes dressing and acting like one.  You were spanked for your disobedience and you will remain in your diapers until you have wet and soiled them twice before we will change you for not acting your age.  Furthermore, I was going to only keep your as a newborn baby for two weeks but now it will be at least three and we will go from there.”

At this point Jessica could really care less about how long she would be kept as a baby, after all Gabe did say something about having to wear diapers even after she got out of the diaper age group.  Andrea came over with the white opaque tights and rolls the right foot up for Jessica to step into.  Naturally, Jessica knew what to do and just stuck her foot into the right side and Andrea pulled up the right legs to about her knees.  Andrea then rolls up the left side and repeats the process until the tights are all the way around Jessica’s diapers.  The white tights are so tight that they virtually lock Jessica in her diapers.  Next, Gabe comes over with the matching purple panties and they are pulled up over the white opaque tights and they also keep everything in place.  Finally the dreaded moment had arrived and Andrea approaches her with the dress.  The back is zipped and Andrea unzips the dress and Jessica knows what to do, she steps in with both of her legs and the dress is pulled up to waist and her arms are inserted into the puffy sleeves.  Finally Jessica is a complete baby girl, or at least she thinks so little did she know that Gabe and Andrea have more planned for her outfit.  

PART 8

Jessica looks at herself in the mirrors that are in the nursery and sees her wrapped in diapers with white tights encasing her bottom and her legs with purple lacy panties over the top with a purple dress fluffed out in layers of taffeta surrounding her.  She thought it was over but then Gabe comes with a white looking skirts that is very puffy and Gabe says to Jessica, “You will always have a petticoat under your dress or skirt until you get to a certain age, but until that day you will always be dressed with at least one petticoat if not more.”  Gabe snakes the petticoat up and under Jessica’s dress which makes it stand out even more then it already had exposing her bottom and her lacy panties every time she bent over at the slightest bit.  Andrea then approaches with white shoes.  She holds the right foot out and without hesitation Jessica sticks in her right foot and then the left.  Andrea praises her by saying, “See you know you want to be a baby girl and look just like one, this is so much easier with you cooperating, but don’t think we forgot about your punishment.”  Andrea buckles the single strap over the top of the shoe.  Gabe comes up behind Jessica and places a very large purple bow in her hair, although it is not very long it will be by this time next year.  Finally Andrea and Gabe touch up Jessica with just a small amount of makeup such as some blush to make her baby cheeks pink and a little mascara to make her eye lashes long and girlie.  Finally they add just a touch of pink lipstick to match her blushing cheeks.

Andrea steps back and looks at Gabe and Gabe does the same.  Gabe says, “There you are finally ready to meet the house.”  At this sentence Jessica is shocked with waves of horror knowing she will have to meet all of the girls in the house and in the sorority, she is so scared that a small amount of pee leaks into her diaper without her even realizing it.  Still chained to the changing table Gabe gets a harness looking thing and Andrea leaves to ready the house.  Gabe makes Jessica take another pacifier into her mouth attaching it to the back so Jessica could not speak other then just little sounds.  As Gabe is attaching the harness she sees the terror in her baby’s eyes and says, “Don’t worry sweetie, all of the girls will be very very nice to you, they are your big sisters remember.  They might tease you hear and there but they all knew this was coming and as soon as your stepped into the house a day ago they knew why you were here.  This won’t be to bad and pretty soon you will be very use to all of them.”

Gabe finishes the harness and unlocks the lock keeping Jessica chained to the changing table.  Gabe grabs hold of the reigns of the harness and opens the door.  Gabe leads her down a long hallway and then down four flights of stairs where Jessica starts to hear chatters of many girls as they ascend lower and lower.  Jessica is lead into what is like a common room and a large playpen is set up and she knows it is just for her.  A mesh fence surrounds the playpen and on one side has a small door.  Gabe opens the door and Jessica knows she is expected to crawl in.  Gabe shuts the door and walks away and soon more and more girls start coming into the common room pushing to get to stand around the playpen that houses their new baby girl.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Part 9
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 10:20:04 AM »
PART 9

Gabe and Andrea walk in along with another girl who everybody kept calling Julie.  Julie was the president of the Alpha Beta Delta Sorority.  Julie was short and was a very cute girl.  She had deep red shoulder bobbing hair with brown eyes.  She was not what people might call “hot” but she was very cute and very outgoing.  Almost the type of girl you would want to bring home to the family and marry.  Julie seems nice and greeted all of the girls as they addressed her.  Jessica had not yet met Julie and was wondering if she ever would meet her, Jessica was getting a funny feeling every time she looked at Julie.

Once there were almost fifty or sixty girls in the room Julie stepped up and told them to settle down.  Julie then looked over at Jessica and said to the girls, “Ladies, thank you all for coming to meet our newest house baby.  Her name is Jessica and I hope all of you are looking forward to getting to meet her and become big sisters for the year.  Please help Pledge Mother Gabrielle and Vice President Andrea in taking care of our new baby girl.  She is in need of lots of love and many diaper changes.”  All of the girls laugh at this comment and Jessica started to tear up.  Julie goes on, “So we will have new pledges that will also be helping with Jessica and it is your responsibility that you teach our new pledges how to treat Jessica, only Pledge Mother Gabrielle can promote or demote Jessica in age and we must all remember to treat Jessica at the age level she is at.  Thank you again and I hope you will all take the time to meet our new baby girl.”

Julie steps down and walks over to Jessica.  Even though Jessica is crying this funny feeling of having Julie around feels good.  Julie leans over the playpen and touches Jessica on the cheek and says, “You are such a beautiful baby girl and I know you will love being a sister someday and you will become such a beautiful young lady.”  Julie kisses Jessica on the cheek and Jessica wets her diaper only not with pee.  Jessica had no clue what just happened but it felt so good.  The rest of the girls then greet Jessica, they all come over and say a little something to her and kiss her on the cheek or lips.  None of them tease her or say anything mean they are all very loving and kind.  Jessica finally needs to use the bathroom again and once again she tries to hold it for as long as she can.  Andrea and Gabe both notice and Gabe says, “Jessica baby, if you do not start going in your diapers on your own we will give you things to make you go in your diapers and make it so you have no control at all.  So, you better start going in your diapers now or we will start making you go in your diapers without you having any control.”  The thought of this terrifies Jessica and she immediately starts peeing and pooping her diapers.  All of the girls are in aw as their little baby girl goes pee pee and poo poo.  Jessica had forgotten about her punishment though.  Andrea is there to remind her, “Well now that you have finally gone in your diapers you can sit in them for awhile for your punishment.

All of the girls sit down for dinner with Jessica in a high-chair at the head of the table being spoon fed baby food and a bottle by Gabe all the while sitting in her own wet, soiled diaper.  Jessica starts to cry at her situation, she had reached her breaking point while being hand fed baby food, having one of the girls give her a bottle with awful formula and having to sit in her own mess while in four thick disposable diapers dressed in white tights, matching purple panties encased in layers and layers of taffeta from her petticoat and built-in petticoat with a pastel purple baby dress.  Yes, this is what she needed to get use to from now on.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Part 10
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 02:57:08 AM »
PART 10

Days go by and Jessica starts to get into her routine.  She is woken at 6am for her first bottle and is changed by Gabe.  Then around 8am another bottle from Gabe and she is dressed in her clothes for the day.  Normally Gabe picks out another pastel dress with petticoats galore, sometimes she even makes Jessica wear two or three more petticoats under her already puffy dress.  Most of the time her legs are encased in white opaque tights but sometimes they are pink or black.  She always has on four disposable diapers, three that are light but can absorb a lot and one that is a night time diapers that can absorb even more then the daytime ones.  Having to wear all four that the same time creates a very thick disposable diaper to the point where Jessica cannot close her legs all of the way.  Her feet are adorn with what are called ‘Mary Jane’ style shoes which are either black, white or shined black.  Her hair growing now can support a bow, ribbons, clips and sometimes a baby bonnet.  Finally her make-up is done and if her nails are in need of a color change they are attended.  

At noon Andrea comes to give her another bottle and to spoon-feed her baby food.  Jessica always feels that Andrea picks out the worst flavor baby food.  Andrea is suppose to change Jessica at noon but most of the time she forgets and anything that Jessica has done since her first change at 6am she is still sitting in at 3pm when another sorority girl changes her at 3pm.  Every change at 3pm is somebody different and Jessica is always relieved to get out of her dirty diapers but is embarrassed to be changed by a different girl who will see her exposed.  Most of the time all of the girls are very nice to Jessica unless she has done something wrong and they spank Jessica for being bad.

Once Jessica was in the middle of doing a number 2 and one of the sisters came into change her and Jessica was not done yet before her diaper was off.  Jessica then just went on the changing table.  She was spanked hard by her big sister and then spanked again when Gabe got back to the house and was not allowed a diaper change until the next 3pm of the next day.  Jessica sat in her dirty diapers through dinner, over night, all morning, through lunch and part of the afternoon.  Jessica had such a diaper rash and Gabe told her not to misbehave again or the punishment would be much worse.

After a change at 3pm Gabe would be home to give her baby a bottle at 5pm and then dinner was at six followed by another bottle at 7pm.  Gabe would then take Jessica up to her nursery and change her for bedtime.  She would take off all of her clothes and then change her diapers even if they did not need changing.  Gabe would set Jessica on the changing table and clean her diaper area even if she was not dirty.  Gabe would then put the normal three disposable diapers on Jessica followed by not one but two nighttime diapers making it impossible for Jessica to even get her legs closed the slightest bit because of the disposable diaper combination.  Gabe and some of the sisters would always come and kiss Jessica goodnight.  

Every other day Jessica was given a bath by one of her big sisters.  Again it was always somebody different.  It had been days since Jessica first laid eyes on the Sorority President Julie but one day Julie appeared to give Jessica her bath.  Jessica jumped and started to get the funny but good feeling again.  Julie started to undress Jessica and suddenly Jessica started to feel good while wearing diapers.  Jessica’s whole world was spinning in pleasure.  Julie looked into the eyes of Jessica and knew right away what was going on.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Part 11
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 10:24:14 AM »
PART 11

Julie looked at Jessica and said, “You like it when I’m around don’t you?”  Jessica shakes her head yes and Julie lays her down on the ground in just her diapers.  Julie places her hand between Jessica’s legs and says, “It feels good down here doesn’t it?”  Again Jessica shakes her head yes.  Julie begins to squeeze and rub between Jessica’s diapered legs and Jessica shudders in excitement and pleasure and squirts into her diaper for a second time.  Julie turns to look at Jessica and says, “That’s my good baby girl, Julie will make you feel good all the time.

Julie finally takes off Jessica’s diapers and shows the sticky white mess that Jessica created in her diapers.  She then places Jessica into the bathtub that is now full with sweet smelling bubbles and gives Jessica a complete wash from head to toe.  When Julie is finished she dries off Jessica with a very large pink towel and powders her whole body in sweet smelling baby powder.  Julie then has her baby get up on the changing table.  

Julie then says, “You know it’s been almost two weeks as a newborn and I am going to talk to your mommy about making you become an infant from a new born.  I think she will be happy to move you up in age as long as you are going to continue to be a good little girl.”  Jessica really doesn’t care that much because she will still be required to wear diapers and use them and she will still be in ridiculous baby outfits.  But at least they might let her start speaking.    

Julie rubs baby oil all over Jessica’s diaper area, again Jessica gets all excited and her little poll stands very erect and straight up in the air.  Julie smiles and grabs the baby powder and rubs baby powder all over her diaper area and up and down her little baby’s pole.  Jessica is feeling so good and even gets a little wet at her tip.  Julie grabs some tissues and pumps her baby’s little pole until she spurts into the tissues.  Jessica’s senses are so keen as Julie grabs her diapers for the day.  First the three daytime diapers all taped and snug followed by her nighttime diaper over the other three.  Still with her diapers on she is still in such a pleasured state.

Julie then goes to the closet to dress her in a different dress.  Julie pulls out a pastel pink dress.  It is full of lace around the collar and the bodice.  The sleeves fall encasing the wearer’s shoulders.  The built in petticoat is full of taffeta with a softer lining that would touch the wearer’s legs.  It has a zipper back with a pink ribbon that attaches at the waist.  Julie goes over to the dresser to pull out white opaque tights, pink matching rumba panties adorn with lace around the bottom and leg holes and some hair accessories.  Jessica has learned that there is no use in fighting or screaming or anything because she will just get into trouble and she would like to progress in age.  Julie holds out the right foot of the tights, which she places her leg into, like a good girl.  Then the left leg followed by the tights covering up the front and over the diapers.  Julie then grabs the rumba panties and up they go around the thick diapers and white tights.  The dress is next and the back is zipped down and Jessica steps into the dress without a problem.  Julie says, “You are being such a good girl!  I knew you would get use to being a girl and wearing girlie things, I know you love being a girl and being treated as a girl.  Someday soon you will be a lovely young lady.”  Julie zips up the back and again thinks that it is but Julie steps back and says, “You need a petticoat or two.”  Julie grabs two petticoats, she holds out the petticoat that is made from taffeta and Jessica steps into it then she holds out the second petticoat that is made from taffeta with a soft underline and pulls both of them up.  Julie adjusts Jessica’s dress and petticoats.  Jessica’s dress is sticking very far out and is very puffy.

Next Julie grabs her white Mary Jane shoes and has Jessica step into them and buckles them shut.  Julie adds alittle make-up and pulls back Jessica’s hair.  It is still very short but long enough to at least put things into it now.  She has two clips that are placed on the left and right of Jessica’s head that hold her hair back and in the very back places a little pink bow in her hair.  To top everything off she ties the big pink bow around her waist.

Julie steps back and says, “You are such a sweetie, you look so girly and just like a little baby girl.”  Julie then brings Jessica down stairs and upon entering where her playpen is she sees a bunch of new girls she have never met or seen.  Jessica clings close to Julie and Julie puts her in her playpen.  Julie whispers, “Don’t worry sweetie, they are our new pledge class.  I will always be here for you to make you feel good, I love you baby girl.”

All of the new girls, about twenty of them gather around the playpen to get a glimpse of the house baby girl.  Andrea walks in and steps up and starts talking.  Jessica forms tears in her eyes having to meet even more beautiful girls in this state.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Part 12
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 09:19:45 AM »
PART 12

All of the girls crowd around the playpen to look at such a sight.  Andrea speaks first, “Hello ladies, now that bid week is over all of you have been invited to pledge our sorority Alpha Beta Delta.  You will be known as the Lambda class of Alpha Beta Delta and today we are going to take you though orientation.  My name is Andrea, I am the Vice-President of ABD.  To my right is Julie, President of ABD and to my left is Pledge Mother Gabrielle who we all call Gabe.  Soon you will be meeting our Pledge Mistress who will be taking care of all the girls that pledge.”  Julie then beings to speak, “Hello, my name is Julie like Andrea said and I am the President of the Sorority.  I want to welcome you and congratulate you on becoming bids and I hope all of you decided to pledge.  Today we will be showing you around the house, you will get to meet some of the sisters and we will be going over your rolls as pledges during your pledge season.  You will also be meeting our little girl here (she motions to Jessica) and we will be filling you in on her situation.  Next Gabe speaks, “Hello my name is Gabrielle but everybody calls me Gabe for short.  I am the Pledge Mother, my job is to over see the Pledge Mistress but my main roll is to take care of our baby girl for the year.

Andrea took all of the girls bidding around the house to meet all of the girls and to show them the house.  Julie left to get papers ready for the girls to sign and to prepare what events they had to attend and to gather all of the fine details.  Gabe looked at Jessica and said, “How’s my little baby girl today?  Did Julie give you a nice bath and make you all clean?”  Jessica shook her head yes because she still was not allowed to talk and having a very large pacifier in her mouth didn’t help any.  Gabe kept staring at Jessica before she spoke again, “Well, I think since you’ve been a newborn for almost two weeks not that maybe it might be time to promote you to an infant level.  You haven’t caused to much trouble and I think you are ready to move on.  We will see after you meet all of the pledges and see how your behavior is for the rest of the week.”

Jessica was semi excited about being able to ‘grow up’ a little bit but nothing would change too much, at least she didn’t think so.  Jessica by now had lost almost thirty pounds in two weeks due to just having a liquid and paste type diet.  She was very thin and could easily fit into the baby dresses that she had gotten use to wearing.  Her hair was now longer although still short for a girl but long for a newborn.

About an hour later all of the girls came back and Gabe was standing by the playpen.  Andrea addressed the girls. “Finally the last part of the house and our tour is meeting our baby girl Jessica.  She will be taken care of my Gabe but as pledges you will also be responsible for taking care of her by changing her diapers, bathing her, dressing her, playing with her and at sometime teaching her how to become a lady when she is older.  It is a tradition for our Pledge Mother to pick out our house baby from the college campus and the only requirement is that she is a he.”  All of the girl’s faces changed when Andrea said this.  Jessica looked at each one of them and they all looked back in aw.  Jessica must have thought that she was actually a real girl.  Andrea continued, “Gabe found her in a class she was taking and brought her home and we all knew Jessica was going to be the perfect house baby girl.  You are to treat her as such and eventually she will progress in age but for now she is at the newborn stage.  Eventually she will move to be an infant, toddler, little girl, girl, pre-teen girl, teen girl, young lady and finally young woman.  She has a long ways to go but she is making great progress.”  Andrea turns to Gabe and she says, “I will be asking for daily reports from all of you taking care of her and to update me on ANY behavior problems you may encounter, be strict and stern with her.”

As Jessica is sitting in her playpen wetting and soiling her diapers in shock of what she is hearing and what is yet to come.  All of the girls look around and wonder how this has come to be, how can they keep somebody like this here.  Questions arise and Gabe answers them, “As for your questions, we have people in our Registar’s office who have given passing grades on all of her classes for the year due to an illness but required by our college to receive passing grades under certain circ-umstances.  All of his or I mean her friends and acquaintances have been told that he is sick and will not be returning to college.  Her friends from home have been notified that she is taking a semester abroad in a third world country where mail, phone, internet and all form of communications are rare and she would not be able to communicate with them for at least a year.  Everything has been thought of and we have done this for years and have everything covered.  Lastly, she has signed a doc-ument releasing all rights and responsibilities to this house.”  Jessica did not remember signing that doc-ument and now really needed and wanted a change.  Jessica starts to dance up and down to get somebody’s attention to get her to change her.

Gabe chimes in, “Oh, it looks like she is ready for a diaper change.  Lets all move in to the common room and I will show you and explained the process for a diaper change for our house baby.  Gabe runs upstairs to get the baby oil, baby powder, diaper rash ointment, a changing pad and the dreaded disposable diapers.  Gabe grabs Jessica and she begins to cry knowing that not only have these new girls see her like this but they will be watching her get a diaper change.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender