Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Parts 1-25  (Read 56239 times)

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Part 20
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 01:33:10 PM »
PART 20

One of the first girls steps up and pulls up Jessica’s dress and petticoats.  With Kerry and Gabe holding them she pledge sister then pulls down Jessica’s panties and then her tights and finally the backside of her diaper and pulls apart Jessica and inserts the vibrator.  This is just what Kerry had done except now this would be done a number of times and until she had an orgasm from each girl.  The pledge sister stuck the vibrator in as far as it would go and then turned it on.  She then replaces all of Jessica’s things such as her diaper, her tights, her panties and then her petticoat and dress.  The just stood there and waited for Jessica to have an orgasm.  After about fifteen minutes of waiting Jessica finally cries out and has her first orgasm of the night.  The pledge then removes the vibrator from Jessica and the next pledge stepped up.  This time she did it differently, she moved everything out of the way but this time pumped the vibrator while it was on in and out of Jessica.  Within moment Jessica again cried out in an orgasm.  Each time a pledge sister tires something different.  Soon, Andrea comes back and walks up to Jessica and kneels down and looks at her face and says, “Is our little girl having fun?  I am sure she is because I can hear her moan in pleasure from my room.  I’ll bet you are doing little creamies into your diaper.  Let me look…”  Andrea pulls off Jessica’s diaper and sure enough the front of the whole diaper was loaded with c-um from her orgasms.  Andrea tells Kerry to go get another diaper and Andrea throws the diaper away grabbing some tissues and wiping Jessica’s little part.  Andrea says to Jessica, “You love being a girl don’t you, admit it you love having these vibrators inserted into you don’t you.  Well just wait a few more weeks when you will have to have something inside of you for a week at a time.”  Andrea laughs and walks away and mean while Kerry comes back with another diaper and puts it back on Jessica and the night continues until the rest of the girls are through.  

Gabe and Kerry help Jessica back up to her room and into a bath where the clean her and put her into her nighttime diaper orders and Jessica falls asleep with Andrea’s words echoing in her mine, “when you will have to have something inside of you for a week….”

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Parts 1-21
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 06:36:09 PM »
PART 21

Jessica is put to bed in her normal night time fashion with five diapers covering her sore bottom. Jessica's behind was sore from being abused so much that night from all of the sisters. Kerry and Gabe as loving as they always have been did nothing to stop this awful session to happen. Jessica for the first time is so angry at Gabe. Kerry comes in to tuck Jessica into her crib that she still sleeps in at night. Kerry leans over and says, "I know tonight was hard for you but someday you will really enjoy what just happened. It must have felt good for some of the time, you filled an entire diaper full of your girly juices. Sleep well."

With that Kerry leaves Jessica to sleep on her side because it hurts so much to lay on her back.

During the night Jessica wakes to find that she needs to use the bathroom. But of course she cannot get out of her crib. She realizes yet again that she will have to use her diapers. Even though she is getting use to them she hates to use them and finally gives into the pressure and lets a hot stream into her diaper filling it. As Jessica moves around slightly she can feel it being moved around her diaper and soaked into it's many layers. She then realizes that that is not all she has to do and nature takes over as she squats and lets a large mushy load fill her diaper. Jessica cries at this and it is picked up on the baby monitor. Gabe comes running into the nursery. She starts to let one side of the crib down when Jessica is overcome by her angry emotions from what happen this past night and for being forced to be a girl and use diapers. Jessica raises her mitten covered had and as hard as she can swats at Gabe hitting her in the face.

Gabe is taken back by this and lets out a sound of shock. She pulls the crib side back up and leaves the room. Jessica now realizes what she has done is knows that she is in for a huge punishment.

After a few moments Gabe returns with Andrea and Kerry. Gabe looks very angry and Andrea and Kerry just look at her with angry eyes. Gabe finally says, "Well young lady, I guess you are not as old as we thought you were after all." Kerry brings over more diapers and Andrea is starting to strap down Jessica in the crib like she normally is on the changing table. One she is secured by Andrea and Kerry Gabe says, "You are going to pay dearly for this. You will wear your diapers for a full 48 hours and you better use them at least two more times before anybody changes you. Then you will be paddled severely and your punishment will carry on from there."

Gabe takes off Jessica's nightgown and puts two more overnight diapers on Jessica and replaces her night gown. Andrea, Kerry and Gabe leave and Jessica knows she is in for a long two days of dirty diapers.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Parts 1-22
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 04:36:26 AM »
PART 22

Jessica wakes up in the morning in desperate need to pee and to poop.  She then remembers the events of last night and knows that she will be sitting in these diapers for two more days.  She tries with all of her might to not give in but once again, nature wins out.  Jessica lays on her side while she is messing her diapers for a second time.  She can feel the warmth spread around her and then she feels the squishy backside of her diapers again filling.  Jessica then wonders if her diapers can hold it all.  But she thinks back to the first few times she was in diapers which was three day time diapers and two overnight diapers and now she is wearing three day time diapers and four overnight diapers.  She then realizes that the diapers will not have a problem.

Jessica is worried thought because she has not been let out of the crib.  Her stomach is starting to get hungry and Kerry, Gabe, Andrea and none of the sisters or pledges have been in to see her.  Jessica starts to cry thinking about spending the next two days in her dirty diapers.  Right after she starts to cry she hears heels clicking down the hall way.  She thinks it's Gabe coming in but as the door opens who should appear but Julie.

Jessica's heart leaps for job at the sight of Julie.  Julie walks in with a serious face.  Julie looks down at Jessica and says, "I've heard somebody has been a very naughty young lady, or should I say baby?"  Jessica flinches at the word baby coming out of Julie' mouth.  Julie continues, "That's right I said baby, Gabe has moved you back to baby status after all of the hard work you've gone through to become older and now you are right back where you started.  How could you hit your 'mother', much less one of your sisters in the sorority.  That was very wrong of you Jessica and you should stay a baby for a few months if it was up to me."  

Julie then turns and walks closer to the crib and lets one side down and gets Jessica up on the changing table.  Jessica starts to cry and Julie says, "Well do you want me to change you or not?" Jessica is puzzled but knows that she will take a change if she can get one.  Julie says, "As angry as I am with you right now, you will someday be a sister of this sorority and our ladies show compassion."  Julie takes Jessica's dirty diapers off one at a time and cleans Jessica with many wipes.  Julie then goes into the bathroom and Jessica can hear water running.  Julie returns with a large enema bag full of hot soapy water.  Julie grabs a dil-do end and slowly inserts it up into Jessica.  Jessica starts to feel a small amount of pleasure with the end up inside of her but right then Julie releases the clamp and hot soapy water flows into her.  After a few moments Jessica feels like nothing more can fit inside of her and yet half of the bag is still full.  Julie then says, "don't you dare let any of this out." and then Julie starts to pump the dil-do in and out of Jessica.  She starts to moan and then remembers that she has to hold all of the water inside of her.  Julie pumps it slow at first and then fast and faster.  Finally Jessica is crying because of the cramps and of the pleasure at the sametime.  Julie releases Jessica to let the water out.

Jessica comes back and is helped back up on the changing table and Julie says, "I want to give you something that will help you not soil your diaper for as long as possible.  You know you will but this will help stop you atleast for a few hours."  Jessica is puzzled and wonder what might help her not soil her diapers.  Julie reaches into a draw and pulls out a tampon, Jessica panics and knows what is coming next.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Parts 1-23
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 09:26:31 PM »
Part 23

I hope I can write as well as I did when I first started the story.

Julie starts to unwrap the tampon she is holding and Jessica beings to cry in panic of what is about to happen.  Julie starts to rub Jessica's inner right leg and says, "Shhh baby, it's ok, I know you don't want this but it is going to help you keep your diapers alittle less messy for awhile.  It's not going to feel much different when the enema is in you or when Kerry put that vibrator inside of you.  And if you relax when I put the tampon inside of you then you shouldn't feel anything at all."

Julie then has Jessica roll over on the changing table and to get on her knees.  Jessica is so tense and Julie can see this and she knew of only one way to make her baby girl relax.  Julie grabbed some tissues and wrapped them around Jessica's front and begins to pump.  Jessica soon stands at attention and begins to enjoy what Julie is doing to her.  Only after a few moments Jessica screams and has a massive orgasm and shoots into Julie's awaiting soft tissues.  Julie continues to pump awhile longer and then wipes Jessica clean.

At this point Jessica is exhausted and lays flat on the changing table.  Julie giggles and says, "I think it's been awhile since you have had someone touch you there hasn't it?  Maybe you are really starting to get use to being a girl and having an orgasm brought on you from the other side."

With that remark Julie takes the tampon applicator and slides it up inside of Jessica.  She whimpers alittle but is to exhausted to move and after that she was very relaxed.  Julie pushes the applicator up as far as it should be for a girl and then counts, "one, two, three.." and pushed the tampon up out of the applicator and into Jessica.  Jessica cries alittle but then one Julie removed the applicator she felt better.

Julie says to Jessica, "See sweetie, having a tampon inside of you isn't so bad now is it?"  Jessica shakes her head and starts to roll over for her diapering.  Julie begins to diaper her and says, "Now, I suppose you are expected to stay in diapers without a change for atleast another day now, so not only am I going to put you into extra diapers but I'm also going to put these into your diapers to help absorb when you do your little pee pees."  Jessica look up to see what Julie is holding and it is a purple square.  As Julie unwraps the square she realizes that it is a maxi pad, but not just any pad it is a long, think pad.  Julie unwraps two of them and places them in the middle of her first diaper.

Julie gives the signal to lift and up goes Jessica's bottom and down it goes onto the maxi pad filled diaper.  The pads are think but soft and she pulls the diaper between her legs and tapes it closed.  Then three more day time diapers are secured on her and then three nighttime diapers are secured on her as well.

Just as Julie is done diapering her Andrea walks in and says, "uh I am just so angry at her I don't know what to do with myself!" and walks right up to Jessica and slaps her across the face.  Julie yells, "Andrea, was that really needed?" Andrea says, "Yes, this little bitch needs to learn and learn she will!" Andrea looks right at Jessica and says, "Just wait until Gabe and Kerry are away in a few weeks, you are going to be all mine and when they return not only are you going to be the perfect little baby girl, you are going to act like it and want it with your whole heart after I am through with you."

Andrea walks away and Jessica starts to cry.  Julie puts Jessica back into her crib and tells her to be a good girl from now and and maybe she won't have to keep you in the same diapers for the next two days.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Parts 1-24
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 10:58:23 PM »
Jessica must have fallen asleep as she is awoken by the urge to use her diapers.  She rolls over to her side and suddenly remembers that she has a tampon inside of her.  She didn't even realize it until she moved which shocked and worried her.  She wondered how long it would stay in her and if she would be able to push it out when the time came.  Jessica tried with all of her power to not wet her diapers but naturally as always, nature won.  She let go and could feel the warmth spreading but then it was take away and she remembered that Julie had put maxi pads into her diapers and it was pulling in all of the liquid.

She started to cry and remembers how she will have to have the wet pad against her for the next day or maybe even longer.  She then thought back to that night when she hit Gabe.  Jessica started to feel bad, for herself and she honestly did not mean to hit Gabe, if anything she wanted to be able to become a big girl and get out of diapers and now she might have to start all over again.

Jessica lays in her crib for hours and wonders if she will ever be let out or fed.  Soon, the door opens and in walks Kerry.  "Hi you drama queen." She says to Jessica.  "I suppose it is time to feed you so I brought in your baby food and two bottles."  Jessica didn't want baby food or bottles because she knew whatever went in would eventually come out one way or another.

Kerry moved to the crib and let the side down.  She then took off the top and started to feed Jessica.  "I know what Julie put into your diapers and into you.  You might want to get use to that because Andrea is demanding that maxi pads and a tampon will start being added to your diaper routine."  Jessica is worried by this and wonders why.  Kerry goes on, "I kind of agreed because even though it is going to be a long time before you are allowed out of diapers you will then have to wear the pad and a tampon so I suppose you should start to get comfortable with them."

Kerry starts to feed Jessica the first bottle and says, "Andrea made me put diuretics and laxatives into your food and bottle, you'll have to go very soon but, I promise I will try and change you as soon as I am allowed too."  Jessica begins to cry around her bottle and knows that she won't get a change for a very long time.  Finally, both bottles are empty and Kerry kisses Jessica on the head and tells her to be a good girl and leaves.  

Soon Jessica can feel the need to go and does what she can to hold it.  At that moment Gabe walks back into the room.  Jessica has not seen her since she hit her and Gabe looks beautiful.  She is wearing a lovely polka dot halter dress with stockings and black heels, her makeup was perfect and her hair was done up like she was ready to go out.  She comes over to Jessica and sticks her finger into the leg of her diaper and says, "only wet I see, well soon you will be much more than just wet.  I'm going out for the night and maybe when I get back in the morning I will think about changing you, maybe not I guess we'll see."

Jessica is crying and not only is in pain trying to hold back her need to go but feels sad because Gabe is mad at her.  Gabe slams the door shut and at that very moment Jessica lets go.  The warmth spreads around the front of her diapers and finally she can feel the tampon expanding inside of her and then pass out into her diaper along with the mess that comes with it.  She lays on her side knowing it will be a long messy night that may not even come with a change in the morning.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Parts 1-25
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 08:17:40 PM »
Part 25

Jessica wakes up in the morning and still feel the mess in her diapers although it has gotten rather hard as it sticks to her bottom.  She continues to lay on her side not wanting to roll over.  She knows this might be a long day in a very messy diaper but knows that she actually has done this before.  Jessica thinks back to when she had to go an entire day without being changed and she made it through that and she will make it through this she thinks to herself as she lays in her crib.  What's worse is that she was demoted back to newborn status and knows that all of the clothes are to follow, at this point she almost wishes she was back at the pre-teen status.  At least then she got to wear clothes that were a little more adult like.

The morning drags on and she wonders when she will get attention from any of the sisters.  It was very unusual at this point to not have anyone come check on her.  Another hour or two goes by and still no ones comes to see her and she starts to have to wet her diapers again.  Jessica does not hesitate and knows even though she will have to sit in it she might as well just let it go than to fight it.  She starts to let go and right in the middle of wetting her diaper that was already wet and soiled Andrea and Julie come into the room.  

Andrea is dressed casually as she is in a form fitting top, jeans and uggs but Julie looks wonderful in her gray sweater dress, black leggings and uggs.  They both walk over to the crib and Julie lets one side down and Andrea throws a baby bottle at Jessica and sarcastically says,

"you can suc-k that on your own you little whore."  

Julie looks at Andrea and says, "You don't have to be so mean 'Drea."  

"I honestly don't care about this little bitch anymore, if it were up to me she'd never become a sister at this point and she'd stay a dirty little baby forever." Andrea yells.

"Well, good thing it's not up to you then.  Just because your baby didn't turn out so well doesn't mean you can treat Jessica like dirt all the time.  I know we tease her and stuff but like it or not she WILL be a sister some day and you will be friends so you might as well get over things." Julie says.

"Whatever." Says Andrea as she storms out.

Julie leans over the crib and picks up Jessica's baby bottle and puts it up to Jessica's lips and says,

"Come on little baby, time to get something in your tummy."

Jessica slowly puts her mouth on the tip of the bottle and starts to suc-k.  She can feel her stomach rumble and she wonders what they have put into this bottle.  Julie looks at her and says,

"Sorry sweetie, I'd change you but Gabe should be here at any moment and you know you're not suppose to get a change until tomorrow.  Are your diapers full of your yucky mess now?"

Jessica shakes her head yes and Julie gives her such a sad look knowing full well she'll be in them for another day.  As Jessica is nursing on her bottle Gabe comes into the room and like Andrea has on a nice fitting top, jeans and uggs, very different from what she looked like the night before.  She looks happier now but Jessica is still terrified at what Gabe is going to say or do next.

"I hope you are learning your lesson little missy.  I never would have expected you to swat at me like you did two nights ago but this is going to be your punishment: I know Julie here changed you yesterday so we must make up for lost time and you will spend all of today and tonight in your diapers, we'll see how messy you get and maybe we'll put you into a fresh set tomorrow morning but I'll see what I feel like tomorrow.  Then once I decide to change your diapers you will be spanked, spanked until you are a screaming little bitch and your bottom is bright red, we don't have paddles in this house for nothing.  Then we are starting all over again with your progress, you'll be a newborn again and you might be one for a few months which means no talking, walking, baby food, baby bottles, baby dresses and lots and lots of diapers.  But, I'm adding some new things too.  Since you clearly need to get all of your fight out of you we'll be giving you an enema every morning and evening until you are out of newborn status, then during the day we're going to keep you in your normal diaper regiment and I hope you are use to those pads Julie put into your diapers because you're going to start wearing them too.  Then when you're not getting an enema you will never be with out this."

Jessica looks up and lets everything go into her diaper out of pure fear seeing what Gabe has in her hand.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender