Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Jessica's Daddy  (Read 43301 times)

derry

• Super Sissy
Jessica's Daddy
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 05:56:29 PM »
Chapter 10:  Jessica did very well at school. She did not have the extra chores that many other girls did. Her breakfast was always ready for her. Her father washed and ironed her clothes. He knew he had to appear willing to do these tasks. If he seemed to be at all difficult he faced the prospect of a little visit across Jessica’s knees. Her left arm was now very strong indeed.

Ann’s career was taking off. She and Jane had found a lovely home for the family to share.

There had been a slight issue about what relief to offer Ollie. Ann occasionally desired sex from her husband, and of course he was ready to oblige. He then was ‘belted up’ again. Actually Ann started getting her pleasure from other sources.

Then Ollie’s great Aunt visited on her 75th birthday. Great Aunt Alice had been delighted to find out how her grand nephew had be tamed. She had in fact both spanked him and petticoated him when his parents had lost control. She had encouraged Jane to help keep her brother in line.

Ann mentioned something:

“I don’t think that it is ideal that Jessica is an only child but I really do not want a boy.”

Now Great Aunt Alice had been a wise woman. Going back to the 1600s some of her relatives had been hanged as witches. Alice knew a lot about various herbs. She told Ann of a combination of herbs that made it more likely that a man would be able to make a woman pregnant and maximize the chance of the baby being a girl. It had mainly been used on bulls in dairy herds but would work on human males.

Ollie did not especially like the tea his great aunt prepared each month, but he had very little choice.

Over one particular weekend Ollie spent almost all the time in a nightie. Of course at this time he did not wear his chastity device. Ollie was pleased to have so much sex. He was also quite glad to be able to stand up to pee.

He was not as good at aiming, as he should be. Jessica noticed that there were sometimes unpleasant puddles in the bathroom.

However there was one thing that was intolerable to Jessica and Jane. It is said that ‘gentlemen lift the seat’. Ollie was not a gentleman. Jessica was appalled to be sitting in a puddle of her father’s pee.

Ollie got the spanking of his life after that incident.

Sadly a month later the same thing occurred.

Jessica thought of a better punishment than a spanking after the second incident. She told her father what would happen:

“Next weekend Ollie will not be using the toilet at all. He will spend his time in nappies and being treated like a baby. He will not be allowed to walk and he will do just what he is told.”

Jessica’s friends were delighted at the idea. Several of them cut and sewed large sheets of terry cloth into Ollie sized nappies. In addition Sophie was very pleased to make the cutest sweetest baby frocks, in Ollie’s size.

Jessica did a special project in woodwork. It was a High chair, with straps.

Ollie spent the whole week knowing what his punishment would be. He was shown pretty baby dresses as Sophie carefully measured him to get the right size.

Ollie spent Thursday evening cooking. Jane cooked the meal for the rest of them. However Ollie spent his time cooking several pans of food. The meat was liver and kidney. Vegetables he cooked were broccoli and sprouts.

Great, Great Aunt Alice had told Jessica what food Ollie hated. Jessica supervised very carefully. She made sure that there was no seasoning.

By this time Ollie usually went to work wearing pink dungarees (or overalls). These were pretty childish and feminine.  Just before he left for work that Friday Jessica had checked that each of the four frilly, flouncy, short and shaming baby frocks fitted. Then he watched whilst Jessica showed him large pairs of plastic panties a large pile of nappies which Jessica carefully folded.

When he got home that Friday afternoon Ollie knew what would happen. He was a bit shocked at how big of an audience he had. Lots of Jessica’s friends from both her old boarding school and the one she attended now.  They had also invited Abigail and Melissa, both 10. Perhaps the most shaming watcher was 5-year-old Nancy from next door.

Jessica undid his overalls and pulled down his panties. He was told to lie on the sofa. Sophie lifted his legs. Jessica slipped he napkin under him.

It was embarrassing when Jessica firmly fastened huge nappy around his rump. Ollie was surprised when a second and then a third were pinned. Plastic panties were then pulled over the diapers. Next She carefully buttoned up a very frilly dress at the back. Finally a pair of mittens was placed on each of his hands.

Ollie was ordered to crawl around. He was not allowed to stand up. (Actually if he had tried to walk he would have waddled.)

As luck would have it there were some very childish shows on the BBC. They included “The wooden tops” and “Bill and Ben”. The ITV had a rather more grown up show. Ollie was ordered to watch the baby shows whilst the girls went into another room.

At about six pm it was dinnertime. Jane had cooked Ollie’s very favorite food toad in the hole (sausage in batter) as well as apple crumble and ice cream. He could smell what the guests were eating.

The girls each took turns in feeding ‘the baby’. The unappetizing food had been blended. He HATED it but had to submit to nearly an hour of continued spoon-feeding.

Ollie was taken out of his dress at about seven pm. He was then put into specially made footed pajamas with pictures of elephants on them. Once he was put into the bed in the spare room the girls followed started feeding him, He was given a total of five pints of baby formula. By the time he had drunk the first pint he bladder gave way.

“Miss Jessica, I wet my nappy. Would you please change me?”

He thought that this was the most shaming moment in his life. It got worse. Jessica had an answer:

“I think Ollie needs to spend some time in wet nappies. We will change him in the morning?”

By the next morning Ollie’s three thick nappies were totally heavy and waterlogged. He was allowed out of bed. Ann explained.

“I know it is hard for you to crawl downstairs. You can come down sitting on your bottom, one step at a time.”

It was a relief when the really wet nappies were finally unpinned and clean ones replaced them.

Ollie was again strapped into his High Chair for spoon-feeding. He felt ill but had to each all that was spooned into his mouth. Still not all the girls were that efficient. A fair amount of food covered his face and his large bib.

There was an unexpected knock on the door. Molly arrived.

The former secretary had been promoted several times. She wanted to check on some thing with Jane. She saw Ollie, her former harasser with baby food on his face and bib and visibly sagging nappies.

Jessica explained the reasons her father was dressed and treated as he was. She added:

“We can only do this at the weekend. I have to go to school and Ollie has to go to work.”

Molly had an idea:

“You know I have a nanny who looks after little Elizabeth. I live very near work.”

Molly’s husband's workfor the Post Office often meant he was away for long time working on the trains, which sorted mail on its way to Scotland or North Wales. In those days there was no such thing as Maternity leave. Molly loved her daughter but needed the money she earned.

“I could take Ollie home at tea break and lunch. I already do go home so that I can see Elizabeth.”

Jessica had one other idea:

“And if you baby sit Ollie this week, he can wash Elizabeth’s nappies for the rest of the year.”

Sophie was lifting up little Nancy so she could stuff another spoon of unappealing food into his mouth. He had no chance of dissenting.

So after a humiliating weekend Ollie did get to go to work. However he had to waddle because of the bulky nappies he was wearing. These showed a huge bulge under his dungarees.

Ollie’s nappy changes at Molly’s were made super humiliating. Molly did not change him. Her nanny, a lady called Daisy from the Caribbean changed him He was laid down next to baby Elizabeth. Molly teased her child talking about – ‘little Miss Waterworks’

Daisy used a similar tone as she asked:

“Who’s a big Miss Waterworks?"

It got worse. Ollie was obliged to reply:

“Ollie a big Miss Waterworks..”

As Daisy carefully picked up the heavy soggy nappies in two fingers.

By Tuesday pretty well everyone at his work guessed about his underwear.

Daisy  had a suggestion:

“Dolly would be a better name for the big baby.”

From then on he was called “Dolly”.

It took three months for Dolly’s nappy rash to clear up. He was always made aware that a return to nappies was a possibility.

Oh and Dolly was NEVER again given a chance to stand up to go pee. Ann still wanted to get pregnant and have sexual pleasure. She got her pleasure from Jane. Jane also supervised when, at the right time of the month for his wife, Dolly wanked into jar. Those were the only times the chastity device was unlocked

Ann then lay down in her bed. It was Jane that inseminated her.  Ann occasionally let Dolly lick her special area. This was uncomfortable for him, the chastity device painfully stopped his little man getting bigger. But she made sure to tell him:

“Jane with a dil-do was more fun than you with your tinkle thing.”

derry

• Super Sissy
Jessica's Daddy
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »
Chapter 11: Dolly only spent just over a week in full time nappies. The Saturday morning after his week at work in nappies he again woke up is very soggy nappies. He had to go down stairs on his bottom.

Again he was strapped into the high chair. This time he was not spoon-fed but was give 4 pints of milk and juice. Jessica explained:

“Because you have been so childish from now on you must call’ AUNT Jessica.”

The 16 year old smiled at her daddy:

“Change time.”

Dolly lay on a plastic sheet. Again his footed ‘jammies were undone. He allowed his child to unpin the very wet diapers.

“I’ve got some good news, maybe you don’t have to be a baby anymore. We are going to try potty training our Dolly.”

Jessica showed her father his new undies:

“Aren’t these training panties nice than nap naps?”

Sophie had taken a large pair of waterproof panties and sewn in terry toweling. They were identical to the training panties that Nancy next door had worn, until she was two and a half.. Jessica added:

“Since Dolly is getting to be a big girl instead of a baby she can walk. But she should not be anywhere unless an aunty is there to make sure she is safe,”

Next a pair of dark blue, heavily ribbed woolen tights was put on the sissy.  He was put into a blouse and a pink and white pinafore, or jumper style dress.

The dress he wore was quite short. It was not as short as the baby frocks he had worn but it was easy to get a glimpse of the white from the training panties under his tights.

Ann invited little Nancy from next door to help play with Dolly. Nancy had been given two drink and wet dolls. She told the 36-year-old man:

“I play with Barbie dolls 'cos I’m a big girl, maybe you’d prefer the dollies I had when I was little.”

Jessica added:

“Perhaps practice changing baby dollies’ nappies will help Dolly keep her panties dry.”

Very soon ‘Dolly’ noticed that he needed to go to the bathroom. He started to go upstairs. Jane started going down stairs

“What’s Dolly doing?”

Asked Jane.

“I need a piss.”

Jane stood in front of her brother and told him:

“Aunt Jessica is babysitting Dolly. If Dolly needs to go potty she should ask her baby sitter. And ask Aunt Jessica nicely.”

Jessica and Sophie were watching television but overheard her aunt. Dolly went into the room her ‘aunt’- who was his 16-year-old daughter was. As he had learned he started with a curtsey, which gave an even clearer indication of his underwear. Jessica interrupted him.

“Before Dolly asks for Aunt Jessica to do anything I think Dolly should ask for a punishment for using a naughty word. Dolly knows what happens.”

As Oliver Hill repeated the curtsey he asked:

“Pretty please, will you wash my mouth out with soap because I used a naughty word?”

Jessica took her father’s hand and led him to the bathroom. His bladder was getting more insistent. However he had no choice but to kneel down. The plastic apron was put over his head. Jessica had an idea:

“I think that Nancy heard the naughty word. Maybe she should help to wash Dolly’s mouth out with soap.”

Oliver Hill knew he was a 36-year-old male, despite the childish frock, the training panties and the tights. Jessica took a lot of trouble to get lots of soap onto the washcloth. He knelt down and opened his mouth. Nancy’s little hand was able to reach right in. She spent three minutes really scrubbing Dolly’s tongue and mouth.

Then Jessica said:

“I think that after his mouth has been washed Dolly should keep it shut for five minutes.”

Oliver Hill had hoped, and rather expected, that in return for submitting to the humiliation and unpleasantness of the mouth soaping he would get to use the toilet, and soon. Instead Jessica took his hand and led him downstairs.

Dolly, or Oliver, tried his best to seem to be happy changing the baby doll’s wet nappies. He was very visibly fidgeting. After five minutes Jessica came into the playroom where Nancy and Dolly were playing with their dollies. Jessica was carrying  a plastic bowl and a glass of fresh water. She asked:

“Does Dolly want to rinse away the soap from her mouth.”

He nodded. Dolly then took the glass of water drank some of it and tried spat the worst of the soapy taste out of his mouth. He did this three times:

Jessica then said:

“I think that Dolly wants to drink something that tastes nicer.”

She then took a sippy cup full of sweet juice. Dolly had very mixed feelings. It was nice getting rid of the soap taste. However it added to the pressure on his bladder. Finally Jessica asked:

“Does Dolly have something to ask? Something about the potty perhaps? Big girls go wee wee in the potty not their panties.”

The 36 year old again curtsied, displayed clearly the training panties under his tights and said:

“Pretty please can Dolly go potty?”

Jessica smiled:

“Your Aunt Jessica and Aunt Sophie are busy at the moment. Ask me in half an hour.”

After five more minutes, with little Nancy supervising him feeding and changing the baby doll Oliver Hill was in total agony. He somehow held out for the rest of the 25 minutes. Nancy followed when he went to see his young ‘aunts’.

“PLEASE Aunt Jessica, can Dolly go potty?”

Jessica smiled. She pulled out large enamel potty all in pink.

“Of course you can Dolly. Why don’t you lift up your dress?”

He obeyed. Sophie pulled down his tights. Jessica pulled down his training panties and the two of them helped position him to the sitting position on the very childish potty. Because he was wearing the chastity device sitting was the natural posture for him going wee wee, unless he was wetting himself.

The potty proved to be very acoustic. The sound of his tinkling was quite loud. Just after he started Nancy ran up the stairs.  As Jessica was pulling Dolly’s clothes back in position Nancy, not yet 6 years old, said:

“Nancy went to the toidy, like a BIG girl. Potties are for babies.”

Sophie rubbed it in:

“Isn’t Dolly a big girl, not wetting her panties? One day she’ll use the big girl potty, like Nancy.”

Jane then told Dolly about his potty training:

“Because Dolly is really quite big I think training should be hard work. So this is what will happen. If Dolly needs to go wee wee she will curtsey and ask one of her aunties. Now if the aunty is busy Dolly will wait.

“Growing girls need to have lots of fluids, so will Dolly.

“If Dolly has an accident and does a wee in her training panties she will have to go back into nappies for the next day. Until Dolly is properly potty trained she will wear training panties and use the little girl potty. Dolly will be properly potty trained when she had gone a whole month without any accidents during the day.”

derry

• Super Sissy
Jessica's Daddy
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 05:03:07 PM »
Chapter 12: After spending part of the morning playing with dollies Dolly was given a large pile of ironing to do. He did it. Half way through he again needed the bathroom. As before Jessica made him wait before sitting him on the very childish potty.

Jane cooked lunch. It was quite nice. Dolly did not like that he had to drink a pint of juice and a pint of water with his meal but he had no choice. Jessica cut up her father’s food for him but he was allowed to feed himself.

Just after lunch Jessica told him.

“Dolly, your hair does not look good. I think we should take you to a hairdresser. Lets go..”

She took her father’s hand. He suddenly realized that he was going to be taken into the street, in broad daylight, in his childish dress.

He pulled back:

“I WON’T go outside in a dress.”

Jane then told him:

“We WON’T have disobedience. Have you got something to ask?”

Oliver Hill knew what he had to do. He curtsied and asked:

“Dolly been VERY naughty please spank Dolly?”

Jane, Ann and Jessica each spanked for former businessman. Between the spankings he spend time in the corner holding up his dress and having the tights and training panties at half-mast. At the end of the spanking Jane addressed her brother:

“Now Dolly, you ARE going to go to the hairdresser. Jessica is going with you. Here is the choice. Either you can curtsey and ask Aunt Jessica to please hold your hand and take you to the hairdresser OR…”

Jane opened a drawer and produced an oversized set of toddler type reins:

“Aunt Jane can put you into your reins and make sure you go where you need to go.”

Dolly curtsied:

“Pretty please, will you hold my hand and take me to the hairdresser?”

The walk was not quite as awful as Dolly had feared. He was allowed to wear a little hat and his hair was rather longer than would be traditional for a guy. Still, people assuming he was a girl, would have noticed how childish his clothes were.

Jessica told the hairdresser that really cute curls were needed. Sausage curls would be nice, but it would be good if they could be put into pretty ribbon bows.

Dolly sat down in the chair. He was very concerned that someone might  guess the kind of underwear he had on. He sat in silence. The girls worked very slowly. After 40 minutes he was getting uncomfortable for other reasons:

“Aunt Jessica, may  I use the potty.”

Jessica said:

“Dolly’s a big girl. I think we should wait until a suitable time.”

After another half an hour one of the girls who was working on the curlers said:

“I think now would be a good time for Dolly go potty.”

Jessica said:

“I think it would be more hygienic for Dolly to go into the garden.”

8 staff at the hairdresser watched as the 36-year-old man was led out. He lifted the dress. Jessica pulled down the tights. People were surprised that such a large person still wore training panties. They then saw his tinkle thing, under the clear but strong chastity device.

On Monday morning Jane called all her colleagues to a meeting. Dolly confessed all his crimes against women. Jane explained that it was  best for him to be kept under control both with the chastity device and with wearing GIRL’S clothes (NOT   adult women’s attire)..

Jane had told Dolly which young lady to ask about using a potty. The time came when he had to ask.

Michelle was only just 15. She giggled a lot. She explained:

“Now Dolly, although you dress like a pretty little girl I know you have tinkle thing. We do NOT think that you should watch ladies in the bathroom so…”

She slipped a blindfold over Dolly’s head. He had to let her lead him into the lady’s room and he obeyed the instruction to lift his dress. For some reason lots of the younger staff suddenly needed the bathroom. He heard a gale of giggles and the very young employee pulled down first his tights and then his training panties and guided him onto the potty. Again the actual sound of his tinkle seemed very loud.

Dolly was allowed to have a tea at the tea break. Jane made sure that he drank at least two pints of fluid in total. Quite often he had to wait for an hour after the first time he asked for the potty. It got very uncomfortable.

In the second week Dolly thought he had the answer. He would ask for the potty just after the tea break. By the time he was sat on the potty he needed it but was NOT in agony. He thought he was very clever.

However Jane was cleverer. On Friday afternoon he asked:

“Michelle, pretty please can Dolly go on the potty?”

She took his hand, put his blindfold on and led him to the lady’s room

“Of course you can, Dolly,”

Of course Dolly could not go wee. Michelle left him sitting on the potty with tights and panties down saying:

“Don’t you dare move.”

Dolly got a spanking and a mouth soaping for lying about needing the potty. Jane knew that Dolly REALLY did not like tomato juice. She made him drink three pints of it out of a sippy cup.

Twice that afternoon Dolly asked Michelle if he could go on the potty. Twice Michelle told him that she did not believe him.

Jane held Dolly’s hand as he was walked home. As luck would have it he met Sophie and Jessica. They walked very slowly. Halfway home his bladder could no longer stand it. He soaked himself. Of course the training panties were not adequate and he made a little puddle in the street.

Dolly spent the weekend in nappies. For a lot of the time he was with Molly and Elizabeth. Again her husband was on a train sorting mail. Elizabeth, now 15 month old, fed herself. Either Molly, or Jane or Sophie or Jessica spoon-fed Dolly.

Again Dolly had the experience of lying next to a real baby at nappy change time.

Dolly also knew that he would have to go for a whole new month without accidents before he would be allowed to use the ‘big girl potty’.

derry

• Super Sissy
Jessica's Daddy
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 02:44:29 PM »
Chapter 13: With occasional little additions to Dolly’s drinks he found the kept having accidents in the day. Sometimes he had three ‘accidents’ in a week. On these occasions he would be taken out of training panties and put into nappies for a day. Then before he had a full day in training panties and sitting on the potty he would again find he had wet himself and had to return to nappies.

On other occasions he was allowed to get very near the whole month dry in the day so he could think he would get to wear proper big girl panties, and then, suddenly have to start the month again with a day in nappies.

Of course Dolly never had a dry night. He was always put into nappies and footed pajamas with mittens between 7 and 8 pm. He was always given at least two pints of juice or formula (which had stuff to help him sleep and to stimulate his kidneys and bladder.)

One day something happened that might have caused a lot of problems. Angela was with her sister Melissa and Abigail in the park. Suddenly she saw Holly Parker. Now Mrs Parker was Abigail and ‘Sissy’s’ mother. She seemed to be heading home.

Angela knew that when she got home Mrs Parker would see her son, in the girls’ school uniform and an apron either washing and ironing or on his knees scrubbing the kitchen of bathroom floor. Sophie would be supervising him, it being a Friday. Different girls took different turns at supervising the naughty boy.

Angela was worried about what would happen. She ran to her little sister’s friend’s mother.

“Mrs Parker, if you are not in a hurry I would be very pleased for you to have tea with the girls and me. There are things I need to talk to you about.”

Mrs Parker was NOT in a hurry. She went into the 15 year old’s home. The tea was very nice. Mrs Parker listened to tape of the confession about the bad behavior to Abigail and also looked at the signed statement which included his attempt at seducing a girl he knew was 15.

“We didn’t want him to go to jail and we did not want you to be upset.”

Abigail was too exited not to tell her Mummy what was being done:

“So until you get home Aunt Angela, or Aunt Mary or Aunt Jessica or Aunt Sophie make sure he wears a dress and does ALL the housework. And if he is naughty he is spanked and when he uses bad words or lies I wash his mouth out with soap.”

Angela was a bit worried.

“I hope you are not too upset.”

Mrs Parker relieved Angela:

“I am really glad someone has dealt with my son. I was worried he would end up where his father is. The trouble is that at weekends he is REALLY bad. He shouts and stamps his feet. Actually he is more like a 2 year old.”

The first thought was that Mrs Parker would just turn up and see her son. He could then be told he would also be in dresses at the weekend. Mrs Parker had another thought:

“So he wears a uniform like yours?

Angela nodded.

“But he is NOT as mature as you are?

Again the now 15 year old nodded. Mrs Parker explained.

“Perhaps he should be treated as more of a LITTLE girl.”

Angela has spent some weekends spoon-feeding and teasing Jessica’s Daddy.

“I have heard of naughty children going back into nappies.”

So they talked about plans for Sissy’s 17th birthday, a week the following Saturday.

They thought about redecorating Sissy’s bedroom. However they had a better idea Abigail had long wanted her room to be redecorated. The wallpaper had been chosen when she was two.  Abigail had been embarrassed when Melissa saw it, even when they were both five. Then too “Sissy’s” room was much bigger than his little sister’s.

Jessica worked on bars that would fit around Abigail’s bed and on a large high chair. The high chair was a bit smaller than the one her father sat in when he was in daytime nappies, but it also had straps.

Ulysses was looking forward to being 17. He thought he would get more freedom. He also hoped that soon he would escape from these horrible girls making dress like a schoolgirl. Even at weekends ‘Sissy’ had schoolgirl knickers under his trousers. Abigail always checked. He knew he would be in trouble with the other girls if he did not.

Just after breakfast that Saturday morning his mother told him that it was time for him to start opening his gifts He was a bit surprised when he unwrapped what seemed to be large white square towels. He really struggled but managed to say:

“Thank you very much for the towels, Mother.”

Then Abigail handed him a package. He was a bit shocked at what his now 11-year-old sister said, and how she addressed him in front of his mother.

“Sissy, I know you don’t like wearing school girl knickers. Now you don’t have to, these go with mother’s gift.”

He unwrapped his little sister’s present, which consisted of nappy pins and plastic panties. He said nothing. Then his mother asked:

“Aren’t you going to say thank you to your sister for the REALLY suitable gift she got you?”

Then the doorbell rang. Abigail ran to the door. In came Angela, Mary, Melissa, Jessica and Sophie.  Mrs Parker then told Abigail’s friends, who all had gifts under their arms:

“My son did not say thank you to his sister for his birthday present.”

Jessica said:

“I think that was naughty. Sissy, you know what you have to ask when you have been naughty, I think that your hairbrush is in Abigail’s room.”

17-year-old Ulysses had last been spanked by a parent, his father, and 7 years earlier.  Still he went upstairs. It was a bit hard for him to curtsy properly in trousers, but he did his best.

“Mother, I have been very naughty will you please spank me.”

Holly Parked unbuckled her son’s belt, undid his trousers and pulled them down to his knees. Then she pulled down the navy blue knickers. Next he took his position across his mother’s knees.

It took nearly half an hour of spanking to get Sissy to cry. His mother was not in practice. Sophie remarked:

“I think that Sissy will find it hard to put his own nappies on. He should ask his sister.”

Fearing a spanking at more experienced hands Ulysses looked at his sister and said:

“Will you put me into nappies?”

Abigail smiled and said:

“Ask nicely and these go with your nappies.”

So he had to ask:

PLEASE Abigail, will you put me into nappies and plastic panties?”

He lay on the sofa. Melissa folded the nappies.  She carefully folded a nappy into a kite types shape, which meant that it was double thick or thicker in some places. Then Jessica lifted his legs. Sophie undid his shoes and pulled off his trousers and knickers.

Abigail slipped the nappy under his bottom. Next Abigail made sure to pin the nappy very tightly. Melissa then handed her a second nappy. The same process followed. Then a third napkin was firmly fastened.

Jessica moved her hand enough so that Abigail could slip the huge pair of plastic panties over her brother’s feet. Then the panties were pulled over the nappies. Abigail took a lot of time and trouble to make sure the really bulky nappies were totally surrounded by the panties.

Melissa’s first gift was pair booties that she had made. Sophie then had Sissy unwrap a gift. This was a baby dress. It was very frilly and it buttoned up at the back. The frock was also VERY short. It would not have hidden a thong. It REALLY emphasized the 17 years old’s bulky underwear.

In the course of the morning Sissy was seen not only by the girls who had initially punished him for his treatment of his sister but also EVERY girl he had ever tried to talk to since he was 15. He found himself repeatedly having to curtsey and say:

“Thank you very much for the baby dress.”

Or, to Jessica

“Thank you VERY much for making Abigail’s bed into a cot for me.”

And later, again to Jessica:

“Thank you very much for the High Chair… Thank you very much for the changing table.”

In between this Sissy was given lots of bottles of juice and baby formula. These had additions to make wet nappies more likely.

Sixteen times he had to say to various girls and ladies:

“Thank you very much for the nappies, I am sure I will use them.”

Abigail had chosen the kinds of baby food he would least like. The girls ate their favorite types of food, cooked by Mrs Parker whilst she, her daughter and the guests took it in turns to spoon feed him baby food which in some cases was bland and in other cases he actively hated.

Just after lunch he was laid down on the changing table. He had one more shock. A color cine camera was there record the event. Better still they had hired one that had a sound track.

“Has the big baby really made his nappies VERY wet?. Doesn’t baba look nice in the pretty dress?”

Sissy was a bit surprised that he was put into only one nappy when he was changed just before tea. However there was a reason for this. The camera was placed at a particular angle when he was again strapped into his high chair. It caught the exact moment of his soaking his nappy. It also caught his spoon-feeding with lots of food on his bib and face.

derry

• Super Sissy
Jessica's Daddy
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 04:17:35 PM »
Chapter 14: Sissy was allowed to go to school. He no longer wore schoolgirl knickers. Abigail wanted him to wear three nappies under his uniform. He was lucky in that he had training panties instead- except for when there was a sports day.

As soon as he got home Sissy had to ask his younger sister to put him into nappies, plastic panties and a very babyish dress. The next weekend he was invited to a 1 year old girl’s birthday party. There were other little boys and girls in nappies. Oddly enough most of the girls did not have dresses. Even those baby girls who were in dresses had tights that covered up their nappies.

Sissy, on the other hand, had his nappy very visible. Again he was put into one nappy at a time. This meant that, with all the feeding he had, he need nine changes in the four hours the party lasted. Usually he was laid next to a real baby for change time.

Meantime something else had happened.  Ann was pregnant. Ann and Jane decide that Dolly should be allowed to be potty trained. Nothing got added to his drinks. Actually he had a genuine accident two weeks after that decision. Of course a day in nappies, and restarting the one-month of potty training was required.

Dolly was told how things would be handled. Once the baby was born he would give up his paid work. Ann planned to stop teaching for about four years. Jane would earn enough to support the family. Dolly would be the little girl who doubled as a nursemaid and laundry maid.

Baby was due in mid July.

From March Dolly’s outfit was changed. He was put into a much more bulky dress. In front of the dress an addition was strapped around him. It was a very heavy bag of water. Dolly looked, and in some ways felt pregnant.

Ann’s original idea was that her husband should have a pillow under the dress, but Jessica had said

“I think he would feel much more pregnant if his belly were heavier.”

Abigail and Melissa had just started in secondary school. In those days most British secondary schools were single sex.  A lot of the girls in Abigail and Melissa’s class got invited to tea. All of them saw Sissy strapped into a High Chair being spoon-fed. Some saw him being changed and others saw spankings and mouth soapings.

Sissy had imagined that going to a 1 year old’s birthday party in a dress and a nappy was the worst thing that could happen to him. However Melissa had an even better idea. The next party Sissy was taken to was for 4 year olds birthday party. As always at weekends he was dressed and treated as a 1 year old.

None of the other guests at the party wore nappies. Some used the potty and the others the ‘big girl’ toilet. Sissy was teased a lot about his nappies, especially when they were changed. It really got worse when he had stinky nappies. He was forced to sit at the end of the garden until the end of the party.

Ulysses was terrified that boys at his school would find out what was happening at home. He knew if they did he would never be able to stay at school.

The first day back after at school  after Easter, it happened. Ulysses had drunk a lot of carbonated juice. Now there was a problem with the food a lot of the boys were eating.

Usually Ulysses just waited for a stall and sat down to pee. He had no choice because of the chastity device. This lunchtime there was a huge line for the four stalls in the boys’ school toilet. It happened. Ulysses soaked his training panties. Now, unlike actual nappies, the capacity of his training panties was rather limited. He soaked his trousers.

One, especially nasty boy undid “Sissy’s” belt and pulled down his trousers. Most boys thought he was in nappies and did not make a distinction between them and training underwear. In any case he could not face those boys again.

It was legal for him to leave school at 15 so he did at 17.

However Sissy did not go to work. Instead he went into the nursery. Dolly and Ann wanted some practice before the new baby was born. So he had to endure wearing and using nappies all the time.  They had raised the changing table a bit to make it easier. Ann usually changed his wet nappies. However, when sissy did a pooh, it would be Dolly’s job to change him. Sometimes he was left sitting on the ground in the garden in dirty nappies for over an hour.

Ann loudly made embarrassing comments as Dolly undid the filthy underwear and washed the 17-year-old boy’s intimate areas. Once he was totally clean the real woman made sure to tightly fasten him up in his shameful undies.

Of course Dolly washed ALL Sissy’s nappies, as he did all the other clothes.

Ann gave birth to a beautiful baby called Diana. Things changed a little bit. Jessica was home all the time waiting for her ‘A’ Level results. So was Sophie. They spent some time going to movies and talking together. They found themselves cuddling an kissing- but only where they could be private.

Sophie and Jessica found lots of time to tease both Dolly and Sissy.

Sissy went through a similar potty training process to the one Dolly had. He was allowed to wear training panties but had to drink lots. He often had to wait a long time before a lady would consent to sit him on the enamel potty and allowed him to sit down and wee.

Sissy still had a few accidents, which meant return to nappies. When these happened usually Jessica would change Sissy whilst Ann saw to Diana. The same teasing words were used for both babies.

Ann got to totally enjoy her baby. Her lawful husband did all the washing, notably the nappies, and cooking (unless Jane fancied doing something special). He also had to take charge of changing the dirty nappies. Ann usually fed her baby herself. Sometimes she expressed milk so she could sleep or be away. Of course Dolly never got any of the nice jobs like feeding the child.

Sissy wanted to leave town. Even if he were allowed to wear big boy clothes every boy from his class would remember his nappies.

In those days students got grants. Sophie and Jessica went to the same University and they rented a flat. Sissy was ‘allowed’ to stay in the same flat.

Sissy was always dressed like a little girl. He always knew that both a heavy hairbrush and nappies were available if he needed to be punished. He knew if he lied he would have his mouth washed with strong tasting soap.

Sissy of course had not gone to university. Instead he had a job. Adverts had put around locally. Very many busy housewives welcomed the idea of an ironing service. Few knew that the work would be done by a petticoated boy.

derry

• Super Sissy
Jessica's Daddy
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 02:29:37 PM »
Chapter 15: Aunt Jane and Ann both loved Diana. She was a beautiful and very clever young lady. Mostly Diana only saw ‘Dolly’ at a distance, washing dishes, scrubbing floors or cooking.

Ann was very concerned about her daughter’s later education. She feared she would get too many conventional messages about boys being cleverer than girls. Eventually, by the time Diana was 5 Ann came up with a solution.

Ann and Sophie, who had also qualified as a teacher, founded a school for younger girls. She was very selective. The 14 girls in her school who were not from her family were all daughters of women who had come out of bad divorces. 8 of the women had got good divorce settlements and were able to be generous with the fees.

Jessica was doing well as a doctor and Jane was now the highest paid person in the family firm. Both Jessica and Sophie loved children. Sophie taught small children and Jessica became a Pediatrician. However they eventually decided they wanted children, especially daughters, of their own.

For the most part Sissy’s opportunities for sexual relief had been limited to the occasions when his Mistresses felt he had been very good. There had been a small number of exceptions. Sissy had been forced to take the special herbal tea. Eventually his seed was saved over a few months. Eventually Jane became pregnant.

Soon afterwards Sophie decided she wanted a baby. Again Sissy obliged.

Just over a year after Sissy moved in with his sister and her friend Paul came home. He was Sissy and Abigail’s biological father. He had served his sentence. Now Holly Parker had done quite well in her career. Still she found the household chores a bit hard. Abigail did her share of course. Now that Sissy was living away from home he could not be expected to do much.

On the last visit to the jail before his release Holly told her husband:

“I think that until you get a job you should do ALL the housework, unless Abigail or I fancy cooking something. That will include tidying all of the house and doing all the washing and ironing including for Abigail and I.”

“But Holly, darling, I will try to find a proper job. What will people think when I do all the girl’s jobs.”

As luck would have it Paul Parker had been a bit overweight before he was jailed. Afterwards he was much slimmer. By this time Jessica only rarely wore dresses. Neither was he an especially big man. It was not hard to find pinafore type dresses in his size, which looked rather young.

Paul was shocked when he came home and was confronted with his new wardrobe. He was told what had happened when ‘Dolly’ had rebelled. He did not fancy being homeless. So after an argument lasting half an hour he said:

“Alright Holly, I’ll do girls work and wear girls clothes. Please, don’t let Abigail find out.”

Holly smiled:

“Oh Abigail is going to know all about you…”

Holly raised her voice:

“ABIGAlL…”[/b]

Paul saw his daughter, in very unisex clothes. She had a question for her mother:

“Was Pauline a good Sissy, did he say thank you for all the pretty dresses you showed him?”

Holly told her daughter:

“No he was not. Actually he needs to be punished.”

Paul was not very sure about how to put on the training bra, heavily ribbed tights and the rest of his new wardrobe. He was forced to allow his 14-year-old daughter to help dress him. Abigail held her father’s hand as she led him downstairs to the living room.

“PauLINE…”

Holly began…

“You need to be punished…”

“I thought that was what jail was for and wearing girly clothes….”

“But we need to get to the bottom of your bad behavior. Go upstairs and get the heavy hairbrush from my dressing table.”

He obeyed. Paul was very worried about something

“Holly darling, you are not going to let Abby watch whilst you spank me…”

His wife smiled

“That can wait today I am going to watch whilst ABIGAIL spanks you.”

Paul still felt he had no choice to surrender. He thought that his humiliation could not get worse as he lay across the 14 year old’s knees and she pulled up his dress and petticoat and then pulled down his panties and tights. Then it happened. The doorbell rang.

Mary, Angela and Melissa, only 13, were there to watch. Abigail had been encouraged to get into practice. She had ‘warmed up’ for Jane and Ann when ‘Dolly’ was naughty.

Paul was near to tears with the humiliation of all these girls seeing him being prepared for his spanking. Still it was a nasty shock when he found out how hard his little girl could hit him. It really pleased Abigail that her father really cried.

Abigail knew that her father’s stealing could have made her family homeless and DID mean that she had to put up with her brother’s years of abuse.

After 20 minutes of spanking Paul was at last let off his daughter’s lap. He started to pull up his panties and was quickly warned not to. Instead he went into a corner and, for the first of many times, he held up his dress and petticoat to show off his red behind.

Abigail then explained something:

“Women wear the trousers in this household. Sissies do the housework and they obey ladies. Is that clear Daddy, sorry I mean Pauline…”

Paul Parker nodded his head as he continued to cry. He heard gales of giggles as the girls had a party to celebrate Abigail’s new status, and his.

derry

• Super Sissy
Jessica's Daddy
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 04:49:50 PM »
Chapter 16: Diana gradually got to understand who Dolly was.  She also learned about how much of a mess males had made of the World. Mostly she was with girls or saw males who had been sissified.

Diana found out that lots of girls liked playing with baby dolls. For her 8th birthday Diana got a special birthday present. She got a baby doll for the whole of the summer. Dolly became a ‘drink and wet’ baby doll.

Jessica had become a Pediatrician. Naturally, now that her father was a baby doll, she helped to treat him. Jessica encouraged Diana to leave their father in wet nappies for long enough to ensure that he had a really bad case of nappy rash.

Dolly’s experience of babyhood was a bit different to real babies. Just after Diana went to bed, although he was still in nappies and denied the use of a potty, let alone a proper toilet, he got to wash his own wet or dirty nappies.

A few years later Jessica also wanted to be a mother. It was hard enough for a lady to be a doctor in those days. Jessica knew it would be harder still to be accepted as a doctor if she were also a mother. It would simply not be possible for her to keep her job if she were an ‘unmarried mother’.

Sissy was told to drink the special tea. At the appropriate time he was ‘milked’ and his seed did make Jessica pregnant. As soon as the pregnancy was confirmed a wedding was arranged.

At a local, rather badly attended Church the local Vicar (preacher) was old, and had very poor eyesight and understanding. The wedding was arranged.

‘Jesse’ wore full male drag. ‘Sissy’ wore a specially made wedding dress. It was designed for ‘shotgun’ weddings. Under the dress Sissy had a very heavy bag of water strapped to his tummy.

Sissy had to walk two miles to the Church. There was dozens of people who saw and tittered at the apparently desperate bride.

The old-fashioned Preacher read, with difficulty, an out of date set of wedding vows. Sissy promised to obey ‘Jesse’.

The management at the hospital had no idea of the nature of Jessica’s legal marriage ceremony.  Sissy found himself experiencing as many as possible of the difficulties of the later stages of pregnancy through his lawful wedded wife’s actual pregnancy.

‘Pauline’ got used to his young daughter, and her younger friends having authority over him. He was required to do the shopping in a schoolgirl uniform. He was also required to go at times when Abigail and her friends would be able to watch.

‘Pauline’ wanted to appear to be an actual school aged girl to the people in the shops and most of the adults on the street. He knew that schoolgirls would be observing and giggling, knowing his actual position.

Abigail talked to her mother. She said:

“Pauline was actually in lots of ways even more naughty than the other naughty men. The other boys got to spend some time in nappies. I have a plan.”

Holly listened to her daughter.

“Yes, I think that will help to make sure that Pauline know his place.”

On average Pauline ended up being spanked about twice a week. An important part of the experience was that he had corner time afterwards. Although he hated the pain of the spanking Pauline felt almost as uncomfortable having to hold up his dress and petticoat with knickers around his ankles for about twenty minutes.

Gradually Abigail and Holly started extending the ‘corner time’.  Usually Holly wrote the shopping list. Her daughter would usually check that Pauline had got everything. Now one Friday things were a bit different. Pauline had noticed that his daughter did not SEEM to be checking the shopping carefully.

Abigail had in fact noticed that her father had got the wrong kind of flour. She SEEMED to be very nice to her father. She made him three cups of coffee. Several of Abigail’s friends were there. Pauline was getting a little anxious about getting to the toilet.

Holly arrived. She looked in the cupboard:

“I told you to get plain flour. Self-raising is no good. You’ve got to learn to do things properly if you are going to be trusted to do the shopping. Go upstairs and get my hairbrush. Then we can get to the BOTTOM of the problem.”

Melissa went upstairs ahead of Abigail’s father. She made sure that he did not have a chance to get to the bathroom. She knew the plan.

Pauline curtsied, handed his wife the hairbrush and said:

“Pauline was naughty and disobedient, will you please spank her very hard.”

Holly smiled,

“Of course I will dear. However sometime you cry quite loud. Also sometimes you use bad words. We have a solution. Close your eyes and open your mouth.”

Holly pushed a large bar of soap into her husband’s mouth. It was not the foulest tasting brand. However she also taped it into place.

So during this spanking Pauline did struggle and kick. He cried some tears but he could not bawl like a baby. He was all to well aware of another source of discomfort. He was really struggling to keep control of his bladder. He hoped that somehow he would be able use the toilet before his corner time.

Pauline did not even get to thank his wife for the spanking.  The soap stayed in his mouth. He was ordered to the corner. As always it was a bit tricky walking with knickers around his ankles. He had to hold up the dress and petticoat as he stood there.

Holly went to the kitchen. Abigail talked to her father:

“Pauline, when you are in the corner you have to stand STILL. You are not to fidget.”

Her father tried but failed to keep still. After 80 minutes his wife came back. She had a question for her daughter.

“Has Pauline stayed still during corner time?”

Abigail shook her head:

“No he has not, he keeps fidgeting.”

Holly then addressed her husband:

“Pauline, corner time is about staying still and showing that you have been naughty.”

As she said that Holly patted her husband rather red behind.

“Since you have not been still you have to start your hour and a half corner time again. Oh and if you make a puddle you will spend the half term week in nappies.”

Eventually Pauline’s muscles gave up. He made a puddle on the floor.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender