Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: DIAPER DREAMS  (Read 20263 times)

deewet69

• Ballerina
DIAPER DREAMS
« on: January 05, 2012, 12:47:24 PM »
Diaper Dreams.
By Deewet

Someone knocks on the door and a woman’s voice calls out, “Can I come in to turn down your bed.”

I pull up to answer, but his hand on the top of my head stops me.  I cannot answer the maid because my lips are stretched around girth of his swollen coc-k, my mouth stuffed with his hot tool.    Helpless to resist him, my wrist bound behind my back, kneeling between his legs as he sits on the couch, I continue blowing him as she calls out again.  David answers, telling her it wasn’t needed, his voice a little strained as I slid more of him down into me, fighting the instinct to gag.

Thankfully she goes away, because although this is fulfilling a dream I’d had forever, David is the first person to ever see me dressed this way and I am still frightened by revealing this side of me to anyone,  He is  first man I had ever been with sexually, in fact, the first person I’d ever been with sexually.   In the safety of my house, I’d been this way, suc-king on a rubber dido, but this is the first real coc-k I’d ever had in my mouth.   It is hotter and the skin softer than I had imagined.   I was not ready for the way it pulsates as I slide my lips up and down the shaft. 

We had met on-line weeks ago.  In a personal, He’d advertised for a sissy to train.  The sissy had to be tiny with female features.   I fit the build, being under 5 feet tall with small hands and feet.   I’d been dressing as sissy baby for years and had quite a collection of dresses, diapers and plastic pants.   I even have a secret bedroom with an oversized crib and changing table,   I just didn’t have anyone to share my hidden self with.      His personal hunted my every waking moment and finally I responded.   David took control of our messages from the start, establishing who was the adult and who was the baby.   I had to dress fully in baby attire whenever we chatted on line, including heavy cloth diapers, plastic pants, a baby dress, Mary Jane shoes and ruffled socks.    He did not like disposables or any other clothes, only me being in a dress.   He said his sissy only wore dresses.   I had to have my web cam on so he could see me but I he had no web cam so I had no idea what he looked like until he knocked on my hotel room an hour ago.

I continue working on his coc-k, my mouth getting a little stiff from having this huge rod stretching me.   Used to seeing only my little thing, I am shocked at his size.   When he first pulled it out, with me bound and on my knees waiting, I had let out a little girl cry.   How was I supposed to get my lips around that thing?  But, surprisingly I was able to get it in my mouth.   First, he wanted me to kiss the head and work my way down the shaft, licking and kissing.    Next he commanded me to suc-k on his balls and use my tongue.    Waiting for him to come to the hotel, wearing my pink little girl dress, I wondered what I would do when he wanted this from me.     My pink dress had little ballerina’s on it and the pink shimmered.    It was short like a toddler girl would wear with no waist.  The hem was adorned with white lace as were the puffy short sleeves.     The dress was short and did not come close to hiding that I was thickly diapered.   I have matching rumba panties but David likes to see the baby plastic pants.  Mine were pink with a juvenile print.    I wore shiny black Mary Jane shoes and thigh high white stockings.  At the top of the stockings was a pretty pink bow.   I have long black hair that I brushed out until it shimmered.  I had a pink bow in my hair and I was sure after I was finished,  it was hard to tell I was a twenty four year old man.   When he had knocked on the door, I was so scared that I wetted my diaper.   I had changed my mind.   I couldn’t let him in my room and see me dressed like this.     He knocked again and commanded me to open the door.

I knew that letting him in the room, dressed the way I was, suc-king on a pacifier, meant complete submission, yet his voice was so deep and manly, I had to obey.   I opened the door and saw him for the first time.  He was huge and tough looking, making me wonder what he would see in a sissy, standing there, diapered and in a dress.   He smiled and I knew he liked what he saw.   He stepped into the room and closed the door.   
He held out his hand and I gave him the keys.   The dress I wore zipped up the back, making a tight Peter Pan collar around my neck.  Hiding inside the band around the neck of the dress was a thick wire that I had padlocked.  My plastic pants were also locked and handing him the keys, I was bound in these clothes.

He turned me around and took my thin arms in his beefy hands and pulled them behind my back.   I made no attempt to struggle as I felt him bind me with the soft rope I had on the coffee table as prescribed by him in an email.   When he finished, he told me to try and get lose.    Self- bondage has been something  I’ve played with at home, but always there had to be a way to escape and I could never master tying myself up behind my back.    I suc-ked hard on my pacifier as I tried to get out of the bonds, but it was impossible and showed me he was in complete control.     

I was  turned back to face him and I glance down to see that he was very excited, his coc-k straining in his jeans.

“Baby wants some of this?” he asked.

I nodded, suc-king hard on my pacifier.  He came close and hugged me, his hand squeezing my thickly diapered behind, the plastic of my pants crinkling loudly.   I squeeze my legs together because I love the thickness between my legs and the coolness from the plastic pants on my thighs. 

“Is daddy’s baby girl wet?”
I nodded.

“Well, good thing daddy has baby in diapers.   Baby needs to be always diapered because she can’t control herself, right?”

I nodded, my face buried just above his waist, he is that much taller than me.   I felt him hard against my stomach, which is a very strange, exciting, and slightly scaring feeling, knowing a man is hard because of you.  Especially with your wrist bound behind you back.  I almost shook with anticipation of putting him in my mouth.

Of course, now he fills my mouth so much I can’t help but slobber down my chin.    He pulls my hair and I rise, my mouth sliding up on him and then off his tool.   A line of saliva strings from my bottom lip to the head of his coc-k.   I look up at him and slowly lick my bottom lip, feeling so naughty and sexy.   I pant and smile at him, my breathing short from both the blowing him and the excitement.  My cheeks feel hot and all the nerves in my body seem to be in overdrive.  My lips feel a little swollen and very sensitive.    I look down at his very hard coc-k, glistening from me.   Any doubts about my being a coc-ksuc-ker are gone.   

My own little clit is hard in the folds of my wet diaper and I know if I press the front of my diaper against anything I will explode.   

David wants me to climb up on his lap with my legs straddling him so his coc-k is rubbing against the back of my plastic pants.   I slowly move up and down, his arms tight around my waist to keep me from falling, for with my arms behind my back it is hard to keep my balance.  His arms feel so strong around me, accentuating how much a man he was compared to me.   It makes me feel more girlish.   

The feelings of being held so tightly and his coc-k rubbing against the back of my plastic pants, pushes me to the edge.  When he starts biting on my neck and saying how he was going to always keep me in dresses and diapers, I go over the top and come in my diapers.     It is an organism different than any I had before and makes me cry out and buckle on his lap.   It must be bringing him to come he pushes my off his lap and back to my knees on the floor.   I am still in the heat of my coming when I gulp down his pen-is and begin working hard on it.   It is just in time for he explodes into my mouth, sending globs of c-um into my waiting mouth.  I am not ready for the taste but find that I love it.   When I come , there is little discharge, but he unloads trust after trust of so much c-um, I can’t keep it all in my mouth, some leaks down my chin.   

“Don’t swallow yet,” he says, pulling out of me.   The next heavy squirt misses my open mouth and gets into my hair.   

I wait there with a mouth full of c-um for him to say I can swallow.   He breathlessly demands that I first open my mouth to show him the large load of white stuff filling my mouth.   Then he lets me swallow.     I then go back to his glistening pen-is and clean off the stray c-um.   It starts softening and I finish.    He is breathing hard with his eyes closed.   I remain on my knees, shaking with everything that had just happened.  The taste of him is still thick in my mouth.

“You must have done this before little girl,” he says.

“You are my first.”

He shakes his head and says that is hard to believe for this was the best blow job ever for him.      In most cases, after coming, I hurriedly take off my baby ware and swear to stop succ-umbing to these urges, but in the case, I am stuck in my clothing and I just swallowed his load.    The usual shame does not happen.   

David stands and pulls on his pants.   I look down at the floor, hoping he will untie my wrists.     He doesn’t.   I stay in place as he goes over to the mini refrigerator and takes out one of the beers I stocked per his instructions in the email.   Inside the mini Frig is also four baby bottles of milk, also per his instructions.   

“Can you untie me?” I ask him when he moves back toward the couch.

He shakes his head.  “First rule for baby girl is no talking unless daddy says you can. “  On the floor is my opened baby stuff suitcase.   He bends down and pulls out the pen-is gag, an item I had been instructed to buy.   â€śSecond rule is baby will always have something in her mouth.”   

I shake my head not wanting to be gaged right now after having y mouth stretched opened around his real pen-is, but I have no say in what he does to me.  Submissively, I open my mouth and he pushes in the rubber pen-is gag and buckles it behind my head.   This is really scary and stupid, for I am submitting to someone I barely know.    With this gag in my mouth, I could only manage a muffled moan as he pulled me to feet and then had me lie face down on the couch.   He takes more rope and binds my ankles, my thick wet diaper keeping my thighs apart.   He bends my knees and hog ties me.     

Is he going to rob me?   Then I start worrying that he will leave and I will be stuck like this until the hotel staff got into the room.  I am sure the police would be called.    Although I don’t have any friends, I am a successful web page developer and this type of publicity would not be good for business.   

While I laid there, helpless bound and gagged, there is a knock on the door.   A female voice calls out for David and he opens the door.   Now I am really scared and I squirm to against the ropes.    Never had we talked about anyone else being in the picture.    No doubt I have been scammed and they were going to rob me and leave me bound on the couch.

deewet69

• Ballerina
DIAPER DREAMS
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 04:08:59 PM »
“She’s adorable!” exclaims the woman when she sees me on the couch.   She has brought in a suitcase and garment bag.  

I can’t stop myself from crying behind the gag.   I am such a fool.  

The woman comes to me and squats down.    She is very tall and little heavy.   Her boobs are huge and seemed ready to burst from the pink tank top she wore.   Like David, she has tattoos on her arms.  Her face is very pretty and she has kind eyes.    â€śWhat’s wrong?  We aren’t going to hurt you.”

I turn my head away, so ashamed to be like this in front of a woman.    How must I look, dressed as a little girl, my plastic pants exposed as I am bound on the couch, a rubber pen-is filling my mouth.  She must be his girlfriend or wife.  I wonder if she knew that I gave David a blow job.  

“I haven’t explained anything to her yet,” says David, their use of the female pronoun not escaping my notice.  It felt so out of body being called a girl.  

“Been busy, I assume.”

“She has a great mouth.   Best blow job ever had.”

The woman gently turns my head so I’m facing them.   “We have a great proposal for you.   We know you have been a lonely baby for a long time and we can change that.   We have no jobs and no money, but you have both.   If you let us come live with you, I promise you can stay in diapers all the time. “

She has my attention with the thought of being in diapers all the time and having someone to baby me.  Also, being tied up like this, I have no choice but to give her my attention.  

“Unfortunately for you,  my asking is just to be nice, for like a baby, there is no choice in any of this for you.   When you put on that dress and diapered yourself for David, you gave away any choices, but we are nice people and are into the whole sissy thing, so you are a very lucky baby.”

I’m not so sure being bound and gagged is so lucky, nor am I sure I want to be in diapers full time, but as she told me, I do not have much choice.   Silently, I curse my weakness and overwhelming fetish to through all caution to the wind for a chance to be in diapers for David.  

"Now, we’re going to untie you so I can change your diaper and we can get ready to leave.  Do you promise to be good?  

I nod.  Even untied, what freedom do I really have?  I’m locked in this dress and plastic pants.   Even then, the size of David made me really feel like a little girl.    I would have no chance against him, or for that matter, the woman.  I do nothing as I David undoes the ropes.   The woman goes into the bedroom while this is being done.  When I am free of the ropes, David picks me up and carries me into the bedroom.  I am sure he carries me to demonstrate how strong and easily he can hold me like a toddler.  It works.  I feel even more helpless.

On the bed, the woman has spread out the plastic sheet I use as a changing pad.   She has pulled out a thick diaper from my bag and spread it out with two addition soaker pads in the middle.  

“Put her right here,” she says, patting the diaper.  

Despite my fears about the future and what I had gotten into by answering that personal, getting changed by this woman is the best.   Reality is even better than having this done in my fantasies.  Lying there, suc-king on the gag they left in my mouth, I feel removed from my old self as she pulls down my plastic pants.   When she takes up pins my wet diaper I feel the rush of the cooler air in the room, and surely my little pen-is shrinks even more.  It doesn’t bother me when she laughs at my little size and tells David he never has to worry about anything happening between baby and mommy.    He tells her that is good, because a lot will be happening with daddy and baby.  

“Do you want to do anything to her before I pin her in new diapers?”

“Seeing her sweet little ass does make daddy ready again.”

“Okay, let’s get her cleaned out first.”

They talk about me in third person as if I am not lying there and have no say in anything.   This  scares me because I am not ready to be fuc-ked and I am sure that is what they are discussing.    I find out quickly that cleaning me out means a huge enema.    The woman rolls me on my side as David pulls a huge red rubber enema bag from the suitcase she had brought into the room.  

“Go fill that up while I get the nozzle ready,” she tells him.  

Involuntarily, I whimper around my gag.   She rubs my back and asks me if I have ever had an enema.  I shake my head.  Then she tells me not to be afraid, that it will be uncomfortable and I’ll get cramps but it will be something I will need to get used to for sissy babies need enemas every few days.  

I jump when something cold invades my back hole.  

â€śEasy, that just my finger and some jelly.   Now this will hurt when I insert the big nozzle.   She holds it so I can see and I start to get up.   The thing is black and big.  

She holds me down with strong hands.   “Do we have to tie you back up?”   I stop and shake my head no, but that doesn’t matter.   David hands the woman the huge full enema bag and goes for the rope.   Again he binds my wrist behind my back.  

“Okay, here we go,” she warns me right before pushing in the nozzle.   I scream into my gag as I feel it stretching me.   In a moment it is securely in me and they start my enema.  At first I felt nothing then I began to swell from the volume of water flowing into me.   Craps started to wash across me and my system wants only to expel the liquid.  I thought they had to be finished but she tells me that we are halfway there.   I can’t believe anymore will fit into me, but after she allows a brief rest, more flows into me.   My stomach is now making load gurgling noises and I squirm with cramps.  

After what seems forever, she tells me we are finished.   By now, I am overwhelmed with the cramps and I feel so bloated, that I might explode.

“Let’s get you to  the toilet.   This will be the last time you use one, for at home, you will empty these into diapers. “

As I waddle over to the bathroom, the enema tubing trailing behind me attached to the now empty enema bag held by David, I think about her world about this being my last time using the toilet.    There is something very appealing about the idea of never having to worry about getting to the toilet, that I could go whenever the urge hit.   That I would be always wearing heavy diapers and feeling their thickness between my legs, the soft embrace around my little thing.  

The woman has me hover above the toilet and has David holding up my dress out of the way.  

“When I pull this out, try to hold it in until you sit down,” she instructs me.    I grunt as the nozzle is pulled from me and despite my best effort, the enema explodes from me.   I fall to the seat and what seems like gallons rush from me.    So there I am, crapping me brains out while they watch, David holding up my dress because I was helpless with my bound wrists.   Another thing I realize, like a baby, I will have no privacy.  My eating, sleeping, body functions will all be controlled and watched.  

When I am done, the woman helps me off the toilet.

“Do you still want to fuc-k your little girl,” she says to David.  

“Yes, but we should be going."

She also needs to be loosened down there before handling your monster.”

So they take me back to the changing mat on the bed.  As I already said, it is so strange lying there having a diaper put on me.   I feel the smoothness of her hands as she powders me.  I had removed all my hair down there so I am very smooth.  Before pulling the diaper on me, I feel her probing me with something cold.  

“I’m going to plug you, little one.  This will help you start stretching out for daddy.”

deewet69

• Ballerina
DIAPER DREAMS
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 08:22:55 PM »
The next thing I feel is something big being pushed into me.    I cry out into my gag.  She has to push firmly then it goes past my hole and fills me.  I breathe hard trying to relax as my hole contracts on the thing.  It is like having to poop.   She pats my behind and says that this will remind me of my place in my new world.   

I always struggled pinning a diaper on myself but she had no problem.  She pulls it several times to make sure it is tight between my legs and when finished, the diaper is pinned tightly around my waist.    Next she works my plastic pants up my smooth legs and then over my bulky diaper.   My pen-is gag is removed.   

She helps me up to my feet.   While she was busy with my diaper, David had packed my stuff.  “Time to go home,” he says.

I panic.  They are meaning to take me outside dressed this way.  I start to protest, but am stopped with a pacifier.  The woman takes a brush to my long hair and finishes by tying it with a ribbon.   She takes a bit of make-up out of her bag and works on my eyes and face.  When she is finished, I see in the mirror I can pass as a girl, but not one dressed the way I am, with the short baby dress which leaves my heavy diapered condition in full view.   

In the garment bag the woman has brought a long pink coat for me to wear over my dress.   It is very girly looking but thankfully when she zips up the front, my diapered condition is at least hidden.   She takes my hand.

“Time to go,” she says as David opens the room door.  I do not want to go but she has my hand and dressed the way I am, resistance would be futile.    I feel so expose as she takes my hand and leads me out into the hall.  I really feel like a little girl walking with them, for she is close to a foot taller than me and David is more than that.  I have never been in public dressed as a girl and even with the coat, my white stocking calves and Mary Jane shoes are exposed.   The plastic pants rubbing against my thighs and plastic crinkling under my coat, seem to call out to the world that I am wearing diapers.    We almost get to the elevator without seeing anyone when two teenage girls come out of the room.   They see us and start giggling, which tells me the coat is not hiding my sissy condition.    The woman looks down at me and smiles.   She reaches down and takes out my pacifier.   My cheeks burn red.  No wonder the girls were laughing.  I lower my head, not bearing to look at them as they get into the elevator with us.

“Was she really suc-king on a pacifier?” asks one of the girls, making me really want to die of embarrassment. 

“She has a problem and still acts like a little baby girl,” says the woman.   â€śPoor little thing, besides the pacifier she has to wear diapers.”

The humiliation is overwhelming, standing in that elevator with everyone knowing I am diapered.    Also, I can feel the plug keeping me open down there.   Then to add to everything, when we get out of the elevator, she unzips my coat so the girls can see my dress. 

“Oh my god, she is so cute,” cries one of the girls.    “Look at her plastic pants.  They are just like a baby’s.”

“Where did you get plastic pants that size and the dress, did you make it?”

“You will have to ask him where he bought the dress but I imagine on line.”

No one says anything and I sneak a glance at the girls.  They look stunned.   I want to flee, but where can I go dressed like this with no money or identification.   

“You mean this is really a boy?” one of the girls finally asks.

“I am afraid so.    He bought all these little girl clothes himself and since he can’t control himself, I have to keep him diapered.”

“There is stuff on the web about this,” says a girl.  “They are called sissies.”

The woman laughs   â€śThat is the perfect world for this little one. 

Mercifully, the woman zips my coat back up and head for the car.   The hard sound of my Mary-Jane shoes on tile floor echo across the lobby.  I look down at the floor, imaging everyone is looking at me and know I’m a man in little girl clothes.     The butt plug and thick diapers force me to take baby steps and I can’t help but waddle. 

The night is cold outside against my bare legs and besides the fact of the coat hiding my dress, I am glad for it against the cold.    While David puts the bags in the back, the woman gets me into the back seat.   She takes out a pair of handcuffs and one end around my left ankle and the other part of the cuffs to something under the captain’s seat.  She doesn’t explain but I know it is so I can’t decide to escape from the car.   Before leaving me, she pushes the pacifier back into my mouth.

I see David go to a car and open that trunk.   He takes out plastic storage containers and carries them to my SUV.    As I watch all this activity, I feel waves of panic wash over me.  These are strangers who I allowed to know my darkest secrets and now I am bringing them completely into my life.    My surrender is so fast and complete.

deewet69

• Ballerina
DIAPER DREAMS
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 12:04:32 PM »
Several people walk by the car and I lower my head so they cannot see the pacifier firmly in my mouth.    I want them to hurry so we can leave without my secret being discovered by anyone else, but that doesn’t happen.  I hear laughing and the girls from the elevator are coming with mote friends to see me.

“She’s in the backseat,” calls the woman to the girls and my door is opened.  

I am so ashamed I cannot look up.  Instead I stare down at my pink coat, seeing my white stocking thighs exposed because the coat had ridden up when I was put in the backseat.   Not that it matters since, one of the girls pulls down the zipped of the coat.

“Can you believe it’s a boy in this dress?”

“He’s so little and cute.   How old are you?”

“Tell the nice girl your real age,” the woman commands and my pacifier is pulled out of my mouth.

“Twenty-eight,” I softly say.  

My hem is pulled up.   “He has real diapers.”

“Oh that is so cute and old fashion, wearing diapers and plastics pants, and look, his have little animals on them. “  To add to my humiliation, the girl squeezes the front of my diaper through the noisy plastic pants.    â€śThey are so thick he can’t put his legs together.”

David and the woman are done with the packing.   The girls say goodbye to me, all using little voices used to talk to babies.    Although I am scared about my future, I am glad to be away from the hotel and the girls.  

“Remember, “ says the woman to me as we get onto the freeway.  â€śYou’re not being forced into anything.   We have the emails from you saying your dream is to be in diapers all the time and of course, all the baby clothes were brought by you, so it would be hard to convince someone we did this to you.”

“This is your dream, little one, to have a daddy force you into being his diaper slave.    And by the way you suc-ked on daddy, I think you like the taste of coc-k.”

I want to shout out a denial, but the pacifier fills my mouth and I know he’s right.   I suc-k hard on the pacifier thinking about his hard tool filling my mouth and my butt clinches around the plug, knowing I also want him to fuc-k me.   I relax a bit as they tell me how they will take care of everything, how I will be babied.    Never again, I am told, will I have to worry about having to go the bathroom, or what to eat or wear.   No more boy clothes for me.   Rompers and dresses for you, the woman says.   I will be the living baby she always wanted without the worry of me growing up or being potty trained.    All they ask is that I continue with my stay home job and pay for everything.    As I sit back in the seat, watching the traffic, I let myself go and pee floods the front of my diaper, feeling warm under my dress and coat, knowing my plastic pants will keep everything dry.      No need to stop for me on the long drive home, I will not be needing a bathroom.  My dream has been to be diapered and in plastic pants.     I started out wearing the biggest baby disposables I could find but I really wanted the feeling of plastic pants.  When I found the stores on the internet selling adult baby supplies I was in heaven.    The first time I put on a real diaper and plastic pants is still clear as if it had happened yesterday.   When I got the package I almost died, trembling as I laid out the diaper on the floor.  My first pinning was not so good, but I didn’t care.   When I pulled on the plastic pants, I found it better than I dreamed.   The puffiness of the diaper under the plastic was wonderful and the thickness between my legs was something I hadn’t thought about.  

Now that dream has become a reality.   From now on it looks as if I will always in diapers and plastic pants and that makes me a bit afraid.  Playing in diapers is one thing, but having them on 24/7 is a different prospect.   Would I eventually be completely dependent on diapers?  Secretly I hoped for that to happen.  

Eventually I doze and next I am awoken by the sound of gravel under tires.   I look out the window to the familiar sight of my farm house.   I had bought it a few years ago for the privacy and seclusion it offered.  It was also a foreclosure and I got it for a song.   Miles from other houses, it was a bit scary living out here alone, but I enjoyed the seclusion from prying eyes.   With a satellite dish, I was attached to the world through the internet.  

My diaper clings to me and I realize I had wet myself in my sleep.   This is a shock since I’d never done that before.   The few times I had worn diapers to bed, I couldn’t even get to sleep, so I seldom did it.   I guess that is going to changing since I will always be in diapers.  

They undo my leg chains and we go into my house, which I have a feeling will be our house now. David and the woman, who I find out I am to call Aunt Sandy, love the place.   Not being good at decorating I had it professionally done, except for one room, my hidden nursery.     It was on the top floor in a converted attic space.   It was already a room the previous owners had used for a studio, but I thought it would be prefect for a nursery.   It could be locked and kept from visitor eyes, although I had no friends or visitors until now.  On line I had found a supplier of adult sized cribs, playpens, changing tables and high chairs, but was afraid to place the orders.

deewet69

• Ballerina
DIAPER DREAMS
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 01:46:16 PM »
They undo my leg chains and we go into my house, which I have a feeling will be our house now.    It feels so strange coming in the front door, me in my dress and diapers under the pink coat with the two of them dressed as adults.  I really feel like a baby with her daddy and mommy, but of course this is nothing like that relationship since a few hours ago I had David’s coc-k stuffed in my mouth.  

Aunt Sandy takes off my coat and I feel even more like a baby girl with my dress no longer hidden.   She lifts the back of my dress and sticks checks inside my plastic pants.  

“She’s really wet, but the diaper can hold a lot more without leaking.”

I give them a tour of the house.   It is quite large for one person with three bedrooms upstairs.   One of the bedrooms has been converted to my studio/office instead of the one on the third floor.   When we get to the future nursery, Aunt Sandy is very excited about the room and the Muppet Baby wallpaper I had recently put up on the walls.   The carpet was a light pink which was a little embarrassing when I had it installed.    

“All this needs is baby furniture and a baby to be a nursery,” says Aunt Sandy.  â€śAnd we already have the baby girl.”

I feel a little pressure and release more pee into my thick diaper.    Despite my worries about everything that is happening, I must say, I love peeing at will and no one even knowing it occurred.   Everything safely protected by my plastic pants.

It is late and everyone is tired.   We go back downstairs to my bedroom, or should I say, my old bedroom.  I am pretty sure I will be soon sleeping in the nursery.  David goes to take a shower and  Aunt Sandy asks were my diaper and stuff are stored.  I point to a large armoire which can be locked.   She opens it and it pleasantly surprised at my collection of dresses.   She finds my diapers and plastic pants in the drawers.    For a year I’d been so worried about someone finding my secrets in the armoire and now I have let a strange expose everything.    There is no turning back now.

I have a plastic sheet for a changing pad and she lays that out on the bed.  I climb on the sheet for my changing.   It is so wonderful and strange to be changed.  She pulls down my plastic pants, exposing my wet diaper.

â€śLooks like you have no trouble using a diaper.  Good thing because it is all you will ever be in and after some training, you will be completely dependent on wearing them for everything.   As she talks she unpins the diaper and I feel the cold air against my wet skin.    She pushes my legs up so she can get to my rear and the plug still firmly in place.  

I squirm as she moves around the plug.    When she pulls it out I feel as if I am wide open back there and will not be able to hold back anything from coming out.    

A dry diaper replaces the old and she pulls that up between my legs and expertly pins it tightly around my hips.   She pulls up new pair of plastic pants up my smooth hairless legs.  They are straight from the package and the elastic legs fit tightly around my legs.     They are pink with stars.

“Now it is time for bed,” she says.  â€ś We have a big day tomorrow.”  

It is like being in a dream.  My head is foggy from everything and the long drive.   I offer no resistance as she takes off my dress, stocking and shows and puts me in my short baby nightie.  It is soft satin and colored pink.  

I hear the shower running and wonder if I will get fuc-ked tonight, but since she has put me in diapers, I am thinking no.    

Finished, she pulls off the plastic cover.  â€śUntil we get your baby bed I guess you will sleep with mommy and daddy. “

How exciting?   Except she lets me know as she pulls out soft white rope and informs me that she is into bondage and wants to get me ready for night night.  

What could I do, with what I was wearing, resist?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender