Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Teenage Tantrums  (Read 14496 times)

derry

• Super Sissy
Teenage Tantrums
« on: February 10, 2012, 03:34:10 PM »
TEENAGE TANTRUMS

HARRY[/u]

My name's Victoria.

My brother was embarrassing. He is a year older than me. As this story starts he was approaching his 18th birthday. In relationships he was immature. I had lost count of the number of my friends who were his girlfriends then dropped.

At home he was irritating and boorish. When my mum asked him embarrassing questions he tended just to walk away. Sometimes he slammed doors.

However the worst moment was at college. This was really a school for 16-18 year olds. The pupils ought to be adults. However Harry STARTED a food fight with some of the younger girls.

One final thing. They say "Gentlemen lift the seat". Harry is not a Gentleman. If I was in a hurry to use the loo and forgot to check I very often found that I was sitting in his piss.

MY FAMILY:

I am already an aunty. Samantha, my oldest sister went off to America and got married. Within a few months both our dad and her husband died.

Samantha is very clever. She is a mining engineer. Her husband Dave had looked after Paul and Dawn. I heard that Dave's sister Mildred had looked after her nephew and niece. Also that she was very close to Samantha.

In April Mildred, Samantha Paul and Dawn came to stay. We knew that Samantha would have to leave for 2 months. She would be working in the Czech republic. Mildred had mentioned that she wanted to have a holiday in Europe but it would be hard with the kids.

My mum appalled me by offering to look after Paul and Dawn.

PAUL AND DAWN

:

Dawn was wonderful. She was 16 months old talking a lot and really interesting. It was nice being with her.

Paul had been spoiled all his life. He talked a lot- mostly shouted. He knew all about his 3rd birthday.

Paul was also quite tall and strong for his age. He occasionally hit Dawn. (Harry had been known to hit me). He saw Harry slam the door, and learned this behaviour.

One thing Paul had not learned was the use of the toilet or potty. It was embarrassing he LOOKED 5 or 6 and still wore diapers- nappies. He messed as well as wetting them.

What made things worse was that Mildred and Samantha had firm views. One thing they believed in was that disposable diapers were an environmental disaster. Both the children wore toweling ones.

A 4 stone (56lb) 3 year old can produce a lot of wee wee. Paul needed 3 layers of nappies. It was very obvious to anyone when he went out what underwear he needed.

TOILET TRAINING:

I started the 10th attempt to toilet train Paul. I showed him the potty. I somehow managed to get my boyfriend Ian to show him its use. Harry of course had refused to help.

Paul said he knew what he had to do. I took the risk of putting him in training pants. There were 3 major accidents that day. However his younger sister was watching.

"Can Dawn use the Potty?"

Within a week the 16 month old girl was clean and dry. The 3 year old boy was still in nappies.

I also noticed Harry's attitude. He said how disgusting babies were. He looked away when Paul was being changed. But you could see him watching from the corner of his eyes.

Mildred came back. She said she was not surprised.

"Boys were always backwards."

She made sure that Harry was in the room when she revealed that he had used diapers when I, a year younger, had been potty trained. Somehow Mildred managed to get her nephew to learn the use of the toilet- or bathroom as she insisted on saying.

TANTRUMS:

As his exams approached Harry acted as though he had a license to behave horribly. He went out of his way to insult me, mother, Samantha and Mildred. It was June the 1st that made up my mind that he needed to be punished- and gave Samantha an idea of how to do it. Harry was about to go to college. Mother said:

"Would you get these things from the market on your way home?"

"NO!"
[/b]

Harry slammed the front door. About five minutes later Samantha asked her son-

"Please Paul, would you pick up your toys- they 're in the way?"

"NO!"
[/b]

Paul slammed the playroom door. That lunchtime I had to get home to get a book. Paul was being a pain. Mildred said:

"Look Paul, you've got to eat this- it's all we've got!"

Paul's reply was effective but infuriating.

"Won't!"[/b]

I was bending down looking for my book. Yeah I know it shouldn't have been in the dining room but weren't you 16 once. Paul emptied his plate on me.

I got cleaned up and rushed off to college. I needed to have a snack. Just as I came in I saw my older brother emptying his plate on a poor member of the catering staff.

DRINKING PROBLEM:

People are not supposed to be able to buy alcohol at a bar until they are 18. Many pubs ignore this rule.

The dog and duck was one such. At lunchtime Harry often went in and drank too much. They should not have served Harry and a dozen other young regulars but they felt they needed the custom.

Needing the custom was the reason the pub introduced another institution. The "Woman's Bar". There were two big employers of women nearby. Three lunchtimes a week One room was designated "Women only". The workers could drink and eat without being harassed by male customers. It was rather successful. It should also be noted that there was an exception made to the no-male rule when a woman brought a 1 year old in.

This particular lunchtime Harry was drunker than usual. This was before one o'clock. The barman quite rightly said:

"No more Harry."

Harry stormed into the woman's bar and demanded to be served. The embarrassing scene ended with the words:

"You're barred."

Sadly it is also possible to buy drink from super markets. The following day - this in the middle of his exams- Harry came in. The following conversation occurred between Harry and the barmaid.

"I told you. You're barred! "

"But I must have a fuc-king piss!"

"If you don't go out now I'll call the police."

"But before I go!"

Harry then made a puddle on the bar floor. What made things worse was that on this occasion the "Woman's bar" was being used for some function and the main bar was full of ladies.

BIRTHDAY PREPARATIONS:

Both Samantha and Mildred were very angry with Harry. Mildred admitted having had difficulty coping with Paul. She had a very strict upbringing- as had Dave. Mildred remembered being hit a lot. She also remembered her older brother once being put in a frock.

Both Tom and Mildred had been specially liberal with Paul and Dawn. This was in part a reaction. They suppressed anger. They had wanted to be horrid but knew it was counter productive.

Samantha's suggestion would allow Mildred especially to get rid of some of her anger. Paul was 3 maybe he did not know better. Harry was, supposedly about to be an adult. If he behaved badly punishment would be quite in order.

We managed to give exactly the impression we wanted to Harry. We talked about a special surprise. Harry wanted a motorbike. A few months earlier Mother was even thinking of buying one. Papers with adverts for second hand, even new, bikes were left around. Some had been circled.

We made sure that Harry heard about the "surprise" which would come his way on Mid Summers day. This was both his birthday and the day of his last exam.

Samantha, Mildred, Dawn and Paul now had a place of their own. They would stay in England for a year. Harry had never visited their new house. He had heard people say how good it would be for the party.

BIRTHDAY PARTY:

At just after noon that Friday Mildred collected Harry.

"We've got a surprise for you."

When he arrived at the house Harry was taken down into the big basement room. It was soundproof. There had at one time by some former owner the idea that it would be a studio. The original owner of the place thought of it as a bomb shelter.. Mildred started proceedings:

"Paul and Dawn have got presents for you. Don't open them yet just say thankyou. Then their granny will look after them."

Somehow Harry managed to get out:

"Thanks."

Samantha and I were watching from a small room. Harry did not know. Mildred temporarily left. The front door was heard to slam. Harry started to undo the very well wrapped package.

"WAIT!"[/i]

Harry's last ex girlfriend Jenny-who had dropped him rather than being dropped shouted. She was dressed rather provocatively.

"That's a very special present- and I've got a special present but you've got to be ready."

Jenny climbed down the stairs and went over to Harry. He was sitting on what looked like sofa. She sat next to him. Button by button she undressed him. He seemed to like it.

"Now you can undo Dawn's present."

He worked at it fiercely. Finally he got the paper off. He then tried to get through what he assumed was the rest of the wrapping. He was angry when he asked.

"What do we need all these fuc-king towels for?"

Dawn then handed him a package. It was again carefully and tightly gift wrapped:

"This goes with the kids’ presents."

He eventually opened the package. There were 6 pairs of enormous transparent plastic panties:

"What the fuc-k are these for?"

At this point I opened one door and Mildred opened another at the top of the stairs. We shouted:

"To go over your DIAPERS."

I do not know whether Harry knew American. However he must have guessed.

Samantha ran across the room. At the same time Jenny grabbed his left hand. Samantha pushed a mitten over his right hand Jenny over the left. They quickly pulled and tied draw strings. Harry tried to yell.

"What the...?"

I had spent three weeks practicing this next move. I stuffed a huge dummy into his mouth. Harry was trying to kick whilst Jenny held one arm and Samantha held the other. The dummy was held in place with a strong but pretty ribbon. Mildred then addressed the delinquent:

"You will now listen, look and learn."

A tape then played an extract from a radio programme about toddler tantrums.

"NO! NO! I won't!"

The child's foot stamped. Then came an extract from a tape Harry did not know about. It had his voice.

"NO I WON'T AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!"

A door slams.

Then Mildred used her visual aids.

"This was the kitchen floor after Paul aged Two had a bad day. This is the refectory floor after Harry had a bad day."

Each picture showed a mess with food everywhere. Mildred continued:

"We have decided, that you need a lesson. For the next three months you will be treated according to your emotional age- a bit younger than Dawn."

I then gave my younger brother an instruction.

"Fold your arms."

Jenny and Samantha allowed him to move his arms in the required way. Amazingly he obeyed. Strings were then tied. We had him where we wanted him. We did not want to torture him- at least not physically. He could be left like that for hours if we wanted to.

Now Samantha is very strong, Mildred is what I believe Americans call homely. other words might be cuddly or motherly. Harry could best be described as scrawny -thin and weak.

Suddenly Samantha grabbed Harry's feet and lifted them into the air. Mildred sat in the Middle of the sofa. Jenny picked him up by the top of his trunk. My brother's behind was then laid on Mildred's lap. Jenny held his head and more particularly his hair.

"Now watch what your sister's doing."

I then carefully folded one of the huge nappies into a kite shape. I took about five minutes.

"All ready!"

I said. Jenny lifted baby's body and Samantha his legs. I slipped the napkin onto Mildred's lap. The infant was lowered on to his diaper. Safety pins were secured. The patronizing prick was imprisoned in bulky babywear. But we were not finished. Mildred explained:

"Paul's diaper often came loose."

New pins were secured tightening the toweling didy round the delinquent. I then added my comment:

"BIG babies do a LOT of wee wee."

I carefully folded a second diaper. When I was ready Harry was lifted onto his nappy and it was very securely safety pinned in place. I made one more comment.

"Babies do a lot and lot of wee wee."

A third diaper was folded and fastened round the troublesome teenager's intimate area. I slipped one pair of baby panties over Harry's feet. For a second I held his feet together. Then Samantha grabbed his feet and pulled them a little apart. I pulled them towards his nappies. Once there the adolescent's ass lifted and the panties were carefully positioned. Mildred took time to adjust the knickers over the nappies.

A second pair of plastic panties was placed over the first. Mildred explained.

"We don't any leaks do we baba?"

FEEDING TIME:

I went upstairs. I came down with a tray and four pint bottles of baby milk. I made sure to lock to basement door.

I don't think that Harry knew what was happening. Samantha lifted his bum and Mildred got up. In the meantime Jenny had put her former boyfriend's head into her lap. She undid the ribbon and took out the dummy. I handed her the real thing. For a second Harry's lips were sealed. Jenny pulled his hair.

He accepted the feed. I could see he was beginning to get restless. His bladder was filling. When he had finished his first pint Jenny stood up and lifted his head. She made very certain she still had hair. It was not being pulled but he knew what would happen if he did not cooperate.

Samantha fed him his second pint. By the end of it he was fidgeting a lot.

Now my big brother's head was in my lap. he might have been able to feel the rather course cloth of my skirt. He was fidgeting a lot. I gave his hair a reminder tug.

About two thirds of the way through the feed he pulled away- despite the pain in his hair. He ran up the stairs. We watched. His arms and hands were useless. In any case the door was locked.

"But you don't understand I MUST have a piss!"

Mildred explained.

"BABIES don't use words like piss. Babies go to the bathroom in their didies. They do wee wee and doo doo in their DIDIES."[/b]

Samantha added.

"Now if I have to come up to collect you child you will be in real trouble."

MORE SURPRISES:

Harry was defeated. Down the stairs he came. He lay his head without resistance onto my lap and took the rest of the bottle. Then he accepted the 4th feed from Mildred and allowed her to secure his dummy. She also fitted a blindfold. He could hear noises as Samantha explained.

"We've got more surprises for baby."

He felt things being slipped over his feet. He heard the sound of bolts being secured. He allowed his back to be lifted. His arms were released and his hands pushed into what he thought was a shirt. Then he felt buttons being secured behind him. He felt buttons at his wrists.

Finally he was bodily lifted off the sofa. He was carried across the room. Off came the blind fold. He watched Samantha run away. Click-a door was closed.

About a third of the room was covered by a Triangular play-pen.

In this part of the basement the ceiling was low. In his part of the room there was six inches between the top and the ceiling.

He was lying on soft plastic. On two sides through the pink bars he could large mirrors. On the third side I was there- with a video camera.

He looked in the mirror. The reflection had the huge pink dummy gagging it. He or should that be she wore pink mittens. He also wore a very short very infantile pink and white check dress.

The dress was not long enough to hide the plastic panties. These were see through. Through them he could see his very bulky nappies.

The pink booties were padded. This made it harder for him to run. He tried to break out. He found that the bars' pink plastic coated solid steel.

At this point his napkins had not been used for their intended purpose. He was fidgeting- almost dancing. His big sister Samantha talked to him:

"You know holding on is bad for your kidneys and your bladder. You're going to have to use your diapers some time."

I joined in:

"This is a really interesting dance. Makes a really good little movie."

He held on for about an hour. Then I could see the change on his face. I pointed the camera at the Harry's nappies. Despite the vast number of layers a yellow stain spread his loins. Mildred teased him:

"Does baby want a diaper change. Does Hattie want nice clean diapers?"

The camera we had hired was good enough quality to pick up what was said. It also picked up that Harry was nodding vigorously. Mildred went on:

"You know neither Paul nor Dawn ever had diaper rash. I always changed them as soon as they were even a little damp."

Jenny started folding a nappy. As far as you can tell from a guy gagged with a dummy Harry looked hopeful. Mildred took away the hope:

"But it's not change time for baby Hattie. You see there is a horrid little boy aged 18 who needs to be punished. He might enjoy diaper changes so they can not be too frequent.

"Then there is the arithmetic. You see Dawn and Paul gave Hattie their diapers cos' they don't need them any more. But they are much littler than baby Hattie.

"What we had to do was turn 72 24 inch squares into 32 36 inch squares. There was a lot of sewing. But you know when I told them what it was for Jenny, Sarah and Maeve..."

These were some of Harry's ex girlfriends. I smiled. Jenny smiled.

"...were very willing. Plus we need the extra thickness 3 layers during the day 4 at night. So we can't change baby all that often.

"So I'm afraid baby Hattie will just have to soak some. By the way if Hattie gets diaper rash I know a really good baby-doctor who does house calls. She does not much like teenaged boys though."

I went upstairs. Half an hour later I came down. I had been at the edit suit at college. I made a couple of copies of the whole video. But I also made a loop of the bit which included Mildred's last little speech and the yellow stain spreading on my brother nappies. I even got a slow motion action replay. I added a bit of a lullaby to the slow motion bit and the other parts where nobody was speaking.

At 3 o'clock I put the video loop in. There was a video player and a large television. When the child was not looking at the mirror he could see continuous replays of himself trying to avoid soaking his napkins followed by a close up of his nappies with the yellow stains spreading.

I placed the video camera in a position to watch everything in the playpen.

We left our child "Home Alone" or at least in the basement alone for six hours. Some of the time he struggled. He got one of his pairs of plastic panties down to his knees but no further. He cried.

He wet himself some more. His napkins were sagging and very soggy. He had another leak. His nappies leaked.

CHANGE:

We finally trooped down after nine that night. Mildred again took charge.

"Does baba want a diaper change?"

He nodded vigorously. Samantha opened the playpen. She undid the pacifier. Mildred again asked.

"Does baba want a diaper change?"

We then had the last sign of rebellion.

"This has gone on too long you fuc-king bitches-let me go."

We all rushed in. Harry's arms were forcibly folded. The dummy was stuffed in his mouth. We left him for an hour and a half on his back. With arms folded and the outer pair baby panties round his knees he was unable to get up.

Mildred came down. She stood over the child.

"Now we can be a good baby or a bad baby. A good baby will say sorry. She will say pretty please if she wants her didies changed. She will have her change now.

"Because Hattie was a naughty baby she has to be punished. So after her feed she will have to drink soapy water.

"If Hattie wants to stay being a bad baby she can stay in her soggy undies for another 8 hours. Then when we change her she won't have a dummy. To stop her answering back we'll use her nappies. The ones she's wearing at the moment."

Samantha undid the dummy. She also pulled the child onto its knees. It was wonderful:

"Baba Hattie is very sorry for being naughty. Pretty please change baba's wet didies."

Mildred put on a plastic Apron. The child willingly put his butt on her lap. We arranged pillow on either side to ease the change. Mildred managed to take half an hour to change the child.

I had seen her change Dawn in 3 minutes. But at each stage she worked slowly and carried on with a humiliating commentary. Because it was night time 4 napkins were tightly pinned round the brat. We each gave him a pint of baby milk. His crib was like the playpen locked, bolted to the floor and under a low ceiling.

Baby Hattie was woken at two am for a special feed- soapy water. Her diapers were left soggy.

FIRST MORNING:

I think Hattie was surprised to be taken upstairs. By this time it was 1030. Samantha was off for the day with the real babies but we still thought odds of 3 to one were okay.

I guess Hattie liked having the soggy nappies taken off her. She liked the bath. She was however appalled when she found out what her breakfast was. She was spoon fed with a tea spoon two bowls of porridge made with a little milk, a lot of water and no sugar and two or All bran- for extra fibre.

Now in England it can get quite cold even in June. It was so that day. Still baby needed some air. The playpen was placed in the back garden. The yard was quite isolated. Trains went past but folk could not be sure what they saw.

However on one side was the beer garden of the Dog and Duck. On a cold day nobody would normally be there. On this occasion Mildred had popped the "Woman's bar." It was a Friday so folk were a bit relaxed.

Baby had about 20 women jeering at him for over an hour. They had to go back to work.

DIRTY DIAPER:

Could anything be worse for a teenaged boy than standing or sitting in a playpen wearing diapers and a dress whilst dozens of ladies tease you?

My brother knew that something could be worse. It was to have dozens of ladies teasing and jeering whilst you first soak and then mess your napkins. That was what happened.

The final humiliation came at just after two. Most of the first group of women had left. However new group arrived. They were from the college. They included a lecturer my brother had been rude to, half the catering staff and several of his exes.

Even on a cold day the smell was worrying me. I finally said:

"We've got to take baby in, She really needs changing."

The woman who he had dropped food on had a better idea.

"Do it outside- let his bum get some air."

I took my time getting all the things baby would need for her change. Hattie watched miserably. Dozens of girls watched and giggled.

Mildred then took the child out of the playpen on to the grass. I had the video camera. Jenny lifted the child's feet. I thought that Mildred was ready to change him. We all noticed that he really needed it.

However Mildred thought of some more humiliation. She undid his dummy.

"I don't think baby wants to be changed. I think Hattie like dirty didies. Does Hattie want Auntie Mildred to change dirty didies?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

The child whispered.

"Hattie wants Aunty Mildred to change her dirty didies."

"Say it so the ladies can hear."

He did so. Then at Mildred's prompting he spent 20 Minutes saying things like:

"Hattie's the messiest baby in the World, Hattie's the biggest baby in the World.

"I want to say Thankyou to all my Aunties. I really do need to be punished."

When it came the clean up operation was rather quick. However once he was ready for his clean nappies instead of being diapered his bum went over Mildred's knees. I handed her a hairbrush. He received a dozen hard, hurtful humiliating blows. Jenny and I each had a turn. Four of the ladies climbed over and got a go.

In the end the sobbing teenager was actually grateful to be pinned back into nappies.

BABY LIFE:

For the next few weeks he was seen, teased fed and changed by dozens of firm females. During the day Paul and Dawn were with my Mum. She had started child minding. During the night Hattie was in the basement.

The last day of his punishment was very special. There was a charity event for low income families. It consisted of men dressed as babies going round a dozen pubs in trollies or other substitute baby carriages.

A lot of people put money in the collection box during the "pram race".

Most of the "babies" did not look very convincing. Not surprisingly Hattie was the most realistic. On this occasion she was allowed to have frilly panties over her plastic ones. These had to be of huge size because he had 4 diapers in place. We made sure that these were already wet. He had to endure several bottle feeds.

BABY CARE:

It was a very tame teenager who returned that September. He accepted everything we said. For instance he had had 800 in a building society. The day before his 18th birthday that had been taken out and used to pay for the equipment he needed. he did not want another lesson so he said.

"Thankyou Mummy. I needed a lesson and I needed to be punished and I needed to be humiliated much more than I needed a motorbike."

He failed his exams. He got a place on a training scheme. He got a small grant. However Mother insisted:

"Since you're supposed to be an adult you've got to pay your share of the rent."

"But I've haven't got any spare money."

We found a really good way for him to earn his rent. The training took place near home so he could come back at lunchtime. By this time Mother was child-minding 4 children. Dawn and Paul had gone back to their mother and Aunt Mildred. The 4 children were all in nappies. Our next door neighbour was also a child minder.

From October 1st disposable nappies were no longer used. Harry got wash to dozens of wet and often dirty didies every day.

We did not want our washing machine used for nappies. However there was a washroom. Harry did his washing by hand.

Harry had to sluice of dirty nappies. They had to be soaked. They had to be scrubbed. They had to be boiled. They had to be hung out to dry.

REMINDERS:

Occasionally Harry's behaviour lapses. For instance once he patted a fellow trainee's bottom. Mother told him what to do.

Mary, Harry's victim was invited to our home. He went down on his knees.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I am going to be punished. You can watch."

Mildred then came into the room.

"Aunty Mildred I've been naughty and childish. Pretty please punish me and humiliate me."

Mary watched with amazement as the child submitted to being undressed and put into baby clothes.

However on Saturday morning he did not have to wear a frock. Instead he wore pink dungarees. He had to do shopping for next door, for us and for Mildred and Samantha.

However underneath he was wearing nappies. He had four layers of nappies. These were wet when he was got up in the morning and he was given extra bottle feeds before going shopping.

HARRY IS A VERY CHANGED BOY!!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender