Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Baby show  (Read 13827 times)

derry

• Super Sissy
Baby show
« on: February 10, 2012, 04:14:03 PM »
BABY SHOW

We have got very good facilities for pre school kids in my small town. There is a playground but also a tots club. Children get to share expensive toys like rocking horses and expensive computers that some of their parents would never have been able to be able to afford.

Some of the money for this is raised by the annual baby show. My older sister Rosemary won first prize in the first year in 1960. She was one and a half. I'm Alice. I  won first prize in the tenth year in 1970. It was just before my 2nd birthday. My baby sister Jane won in 1984 just after her 2nd birthday.

My twin brother won some special prizes at the baby show. This was in 1985. Just before his 17th birthday.

Rosemary had to act as kind of mother and father for all of us after our parents died. She believed in everyone sharing responsibility.

Rosemary and I shared the cooking. Ulysses did not. He said it was girl's work. Maybe this was no bad thing. I doubt he could have cooked very well.

Rosemary and I shared doing the shopping. Ulysses did not. He said it was girl's work.

Rosemary and I shared doing other housework. Even little Jane "helped". Ulysses did not. He said it was girl's work.

My brother was not stupid but he was lazy. I was a year ahead of most kids and was preparing for college. Ulysses was still a long way from being ready to graduate high school.

Unfortunately some bars and liquor stores did not take the law about serving young people very seriously. My brother very often got drunk. He tended to say it was "only beer" but this caused other problems.

My neighbour Mrs Jones had twins. Her husband was working in another city because it was hard to get work. Of course this meant he had to pay rent on a room. Mrs Jones was really struggling.

One of the economies Mrs Jones used was cloth diapers for her babies. She had an old but well built washing machine. She dried  clothes in the sun. Of course if the weather was bad this could be a problem.

It had rained for three days. At last the weather got better. It was windy but warm. Mrs Jones hung out her own and her babies clothes. Unfortunately it was very muddy. Mrs Jones was very careful.

My brother and some of his friends had this brilliant idea. Their brilliance was assisted with alcohol. They cut my neighbour's washing line.

Rosemary was very embarrassed by our brother's appalling behavior. She allowed her to use our up to the minute washing machine and dryer. She did kind of agree that Ulysses should be punished. On the other hand she did not quite see how.

I should explain that my brother is a bit weedy. He was slightly shorter and a good deal thinner than the average boy his age. I, on the other hand, am bigger and stronger than the average girl of my age.

Perhaps it was his feeling of weakness which made him show off. However much of this was, as far as I can see, childish rather than manly. For example Ulysses had this habit of starting food fights at school.

Most Fridays and Saturdays my brother got drunk. He was very unpleasant. One very frequent effect of this was that he wet the bed quite often.

Rosemary noticed something. At about midnight most nights Jane would shout. Jane or I would unpin her cloth diapers and put her on the potty.

During the day Jane had been in training pants and now wore ordinary panties.

Over period of three weeks Jane had dry diapers every morning. Over that same time Ulysses had wet the bed 7 times. This does not count the number of times he wanked into his sheets.

We had a problem trying to move our toddler from the potty to the toilet. The problem was my brother. If "gentlemen lift the seat", my brother was not a gentleman. He often did his wee wee all over the toilet seat. You will understand why Jane did not want to sit down on the toilet like a big girl.

One other thing. My brother was not good at wiping his bottom.

Mrs Jones, Rosemary and I were having a little party for the babies. We were celebrating her girls no longer needing day time diapers and Jane not needing them at all. I noticed some funny mittens as she sorted out old clothes. Mrs Jones explained that they were used to stop Betty scratching her face. They had also been a good idea because during night her child had sometimes unpinned her diapers. This not only meant that she sometimes stuck the pin in her fingers but also that the crib got very wet and sometimes messy.

"Betty hasn't needed to wear those mittens for a very long time though."

I talked to Rosemary and to Barbara- Ulysses very ex girlfriend. We agreed that something drastic had to be done about my brother. A wonderful idea came into our minds.

At our high school both boys and girls did both needlework and wood and  metal work. However the boys and the girls had separate classes because otherwise it was felt the boys would be teased about needlework and the girls about wood and metalwork.

Our practical work teacher thought the "project" was very interesting. She did not know that we had a practical use for the furniture and clothes designed for a 100 lb baby.

Rosemary gave Ulysses very fair warning:

"The next time you come home drunk you'll regret it. You know I've taken Jane out of night time diapers because she does not wet the bed."

Ulysses was cross but did not take what was said very seriously.

"You can't talk to me like that. You're not mom."

That first Friday night Rosemary and I went to bed early- just after eight.  As planned Barbara phoned at midnight. My brother was still out. Just as we let Barbara in we heard Jane get out of her bed all by herself and use her potty.

At nearly one on Saturday morning we heard my brother singing. He somehow got up to bed. We waited until after two.

Ulysses was naked under the bed clothes. The first thing we put on were his mittens. These were not made at school. They were ordinary gloves with the fingers and thumbs sewn tightly together on each glove. Socks were sewn onto the front. Finally they were designed so that they could be buttoned on and not taken off by a person who could not use fingers.

A baby doll nightie was easily fitted round my brother's torso.

Ulysses was sleeping like a log. I lifted him. Five baby sized cloth diapers were slid under him by Barbara. I saw her smile as she smothered the prick in bulky babywear and firmly fastened him in with diaper pins. She also pinned the tops of the diapers to the nightie. There might be more problems with accidental leaks but there would be less risk of the diapers coming off.

Rosemary slipped plastic panties over his little feet and then pulled them right up over all those didies.

Our great aunt Carol is a witch. I do not mean a devil worshiper. I do not mean like Samantha Stevens in `Bewitched'. However she knew a lot about herbs and mixtures and things. She had been partly responsible for making our father so obedient to females but that is another story.

One potion Carol had would instantly wake someone from a drunken sleep. Ulysses was used to sleeping until nearly eleven on the mornings after he got drunk. Just after eight he was woken up and I poured this mixture down him.

"Hello Sissy..."

I had used that nick name to tease him for years. Now it was very appropriate.

"What the hell have you bitches done?"

We had used the bars which had been on Jane's crib and play pen to turn Sissy's bed into a crib. In one part of his room there is a cupboard built into the wall. There were just six inches between the top of his bars and the cupboard. He was truly caged.

Rosemary explained Sissy's situation.

"We warned you the next time you came home drunk you'd regret it. Well for once you haven't wet your bed- you've wet your diapers..."

Sissy sat up and looked down. He went to remove the babywear and discovered that his mittens stopped him from misbehaving....

"You bastards...."

Rosemary smiled...

"I think I should explain that every time you use a dirty word you will have your mouth washed out with soap. Do you want a mouth-washing every day for a month?"

Sissy said nothing. Barbara came in.

"Does Sissy want his didies changed den?"

Sissy said nothing. I reached through the bars and patted his plastic panties. I offered him the alternative.

"Or maybe Sissy like being in wet didies?"

My brother knew he would have to reply.

"Okay- yes I do want to be taken out of these ridiculous soaking things..."

Rosemary had a surprise- for me as well as  Sissy.

"But I think it will do Sissy a lot of good to soak some. We'll think about changing baby after breakfast. Does Sissy want breakfast?"

Sissy nodded. Rosemary had some more news for our brother.

"Sissy, you remember how Jane used to get around. She didn't crawl. She shuffled round on her bottom. Well you've been acting like a baby. That's how you will be getting around."

It took Sissy about twenty minutes to shuffle out of his bedroom, down the hall, down the stairs and into the kitchen. Every movement must have reminded him about his underwear. He could feel it bulk. He could feel the same of his soggy sagging didies.

When Sissy finally got to the kitchen he found that we had made a high chair in his size. There were some additional features which the teacher did not know about. Sissy's hands and feet could be firmly strapped in place.

We did not have a healthy breakfast. Barbara, Rosemary Jane and I all started with very sugary cereal. It was very nice. Jane had juice and the rest of us had coffee.

Sissy's first course was different. It consisted of two baby bottles of very soapy water. We each took a turn at giving the Sissy his feed. I even lifted Jane up so that she could contribute to her brother's unpleasant humiliation.

The girls all had pancakes next. Sissy had very bland cereal- full of fibre.

Finally we all had toast and jam or marmalade. Sissy's final course was three tins of liquified vegetables.

We let Barbara take charge of the "new baby's" hygiene but we all watched. You would be amazed at how long one can take over pulling of plastic panties and undoing drenched diapers. We all wanted Sissy to feel every minute of it.

Barbara bathed Sissy. AFterwards she shaved the baby. His face, of course, had to be very smooth. The hair removed she added afterwards probably stung.

Sissy's tummy also had to be shaved. It then also needed hair remover. Sissy should have guessed what was coming next but I do not know whether he did.

We all watched whilst Barbara's scissors snipped round the most sensitive part of our baby's body. He was terrified. Next she shaved it. Finally the hair remover was applied. It was like - as they say- a baby's bottom.

After Barbara had pinned on baby's first diaper there was another refinement. Jane was very clever. We invited her to do up the next two didies round her new baby brother. Jane laughed and really enjoyed her power.

I pinned on a fourth didy. We needed to make sure that it was very firmly in place. Two pairs of see through plastic panties followed.

Finally came the dress. It was white with pink spots. The bodice was quite tight round the child. However the skirt was very short and very full. It was, in fact, identical to the frock Jane had worn when she won the baby contest the previous year. Only she wore training panties. Sissy, of course, was in diapers.

There was a fancy dress shop in town. They sold oversized pacifiers. This one filled baby's mouth and totally gagged him. We tied it firmly in place with a ribbon.

I knew of eight girls who had been hit by food thrown by Ulysses when he was a 17 year old acting like a toddler. Five of them were very pleased to babysit Sissy now dressed as a toddler as well as looking after Jane.

Rosemary and I spent a relaxing morning in town going round shops. Then she noticed the sign for the baby show that afternoon.

"We couldn't."

"I don't know."

"Surely."

"We could fit him into  Mrs Jones double baby carriage, And everyone knows how badly he has been behaving."

We called on Mrs Jones before we came home. She thought it was a wonderful idea. Although he would be in the baby carriage we would be using his special reins. These were a little different for those of an ordinary toddler. They allowed us to immobilize his hands completely.

We put Sissy's quite long hair into pig tails. We fitted the reins round him. Then we clipped his hands in front of him.

Sissy looked horrified. He did not complain. This may have had something to do with the pacifier which filled his mouth. Mrs Jones knocked on the door and brought in the baby carriage. Rosemary and I lifted the big baby into the double buggy.

Sissy was on his back. The back of his knees went over the front. His head was propped up like pillow.  Everyone could see who Sissy had been. Everyone could see how he was now dressed. The dress was very short so you could see his panties. His panties were see thru' so you could see through to the diapers. People who got close could see that he had already done wee wee in his didies.

Just in case anyone was unsure of what was going on and why we put signs on the sides of his conveyance. On one side:

"Acts like a baby: treated like a baby."

On the other.

"Drunks wet the bed: drunks need diapers."

A hundred women and girls must have come to coo at our child in the half mile walk to where the baby show was being put on.

"Isn't he cute."

"What pretty ribbons and what nice hair."

"Such a pretty dress."

And several ladies patted him in an exposed and delicate area.

"I can see why YOU'RE still in diapers.."

"Has Sissy been naughty den?"

Sissy was not allowed to enter the baby show as such. The judges said that the age limit was three. We pointed out that he behaved more babyishly than the average three year old but this did no good.

However Sissy stole the show. Everyone wanted to say hello to him. Lots of little girls aged about five to ten were very amused. I think his worst humiliation, however, was slightly younger kids. Lots of little boys and girls were, quite rightly, proud when they got out of diapers. You can imagine the toddler teases of this big baby who was still in damp diapers.

Eventually Sissy really needed to have his diapers changed. Of course there  were good facilities available for that purpose. I think his infantile status was really brought home to him when he had a new born on one side and a toddler on the other as I, very slowly, unpinned his wet diapers.

Although Sissy did not enter the contest proper the judges gave him three prizes:

"Biggest baby."

"Most babyish baby."

"Most appropriately dressed person."

Sissy still needed to be punished for what he had done to Mrs Jones washing. After he came home from the baby show I again changed him. This time I applied a very special ointment to his bottom.

Great Aunt Carol had applied the same ointment to our dad's ass when he was spanked. She only actually needed to spank him twice. After that he was totally obedient to feminine authority.

I do not think Sissy quite knew what was happening. I think he expected a humiliating, but not very painful, punishment on his diaper padded behind. And understandably he felt that this humiliation could hardly be as bad as his appearance in the baby show.

When Mrs Jones came in to our home he curtseyed and asked her to spank him. He took up his position across her knees. She pulled up his dress. She pulled down his plastic panties. She unpinned the diapers on one side.

I think it is hard to imagine an more humiliating set up for spanking a 17 year old. Still he probably expected humiliation rather than pain.

Mrs Jones has a very strong right hand. She was very angry about the muddy washing a few weeks earlier. She really crashed the hairbrush down on Sissy with a will.

Great Aunt Carol's ointment made Sissy's bottom a lot more sensitive than it would normally be. A gentle hand spanking would feel like a sadistic caning.

Sissy very quickly started crying like a baby. This did not mean that Mrs Jones would stop the spanking. She carried on for nearly half an hour.

After that Saturday Sissy never wanted to go out again. He spent the rest of the week in diapers and baby dresses. Then Rosemary and I decided that he would make up for his laziness by doing all the housework. As I kind of hoped he once again commented about

"Girl's work."

We had a spot of luck. Ms Brown The mother of Ellen a 9 year old did not want her to go to school because the lessons were too simple. So Sissy took his lessons at home with a girl half his age.

Both for school work and for housework Sissy was dressed as a girl. And we did mean quite a little girl not a woman. We solved the problem of his making a mess in the toilet. When Sissy needs to go to the toilet he goes next door to Mrs Jones.  She sits him on a big potty.

When Sissy is lazy or disobedient diapers go back on. Also Ellen likes the idea of a "real baby doll". When she has done particularly well she is rewarded with having a real baby doll to play with and Sissy knows he has to join her game.

Every year since then an over boisterous boy gets to be a special contestant at the baby show. A couple of times really difficult late teen girls also won the prize of going to the show in a baby dress and bulky diapers

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender