Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My Neighbor -My mommy  (Read 50753 times)

BetBots

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Sissy
My Neighbor -My mommy
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2006, 09:23:51 PM »
My Neighbor -- My Mommy Part 17

Author: Deewet, Apr/18/2005 10:58:07 [-04]

After everyone was satisfied, we got ready to leave. Although I was

plugged against accident, I really had to go poo and the pressure was

building. While I waited, my stomach cramped, wanting to expel everything.

It was weird, having to go so badly, but relaxing my opening since the

plug made going impossible.

Before we left, Gloria had me lie down on a changing mat. “Amanda must be

soaked by now.”

I felt funny as she pulled down my plastic pants and unpinned my sopping

diaper. Sammy looked down at me, smoking a cigarette. “You’d better pull

that plug out,” said Sammy. “She’s had it in for a while.”

“But, she’ll surely soil her diaper if I do.”

I suc-ked on my pacifier, thinking that Sammy was more right then she knew.

“Do you have to poo?” Gloria asked me.

I nodded.

“You’ll have to sit it until we get home.”

I didn’t care. I really needed to have the butt plug removed.

Before removing my plug, Gloria got the new diaper under me, powdered and

oiled me thoroughly. “Don’t go until I have your diaper and plastic pants

on.”

I let out a moan around my pacifier when she did something to the butt

plug and it shrunk enough for her to slide it out of me. Quickly, she

secured my diaper with pins and pull up my plastic pants. No sooner had

she finished, and I uncontrollably filled my diaper with hot, liquid

stuff. The stuff ran from me like water.

“We should put her in the trunk,” said Sammy.

“Oh, like a kidnapping,” replied Gloria, her voice rising in excitement at

the idea.

Sammy went to the open the trunk. “Put the plastic drop cloth in there to

protect the carpet,” said Gloria.

I couldn’t believe it. They were going to put me in the trunk. I spat out

the pacifier. “I don’t want to go in there,” I cried. “Don’t make me,

Mommy.”

They ignored my plea, caught up in the excitement of this new role playing

game. “From here on out, Amanda is our captive. Our diaper wearing sex

slave,” Gloria said.

I might have resisted if I’d any options, but dressed as I was in a stinky

diaper, I couldn’t well run. Anyway, how fast good I go in my Mary Jane

shoes and the thick diaper?

I still wore the purple vinyl wrist straps minus the chain that linked

them together. Gloria pulled my wrist behind my back and secured them

together. The pen-is gag was next.

Sammy had rope in the trunk and they bound my ankles together as close as

they could against the wad of flannel between my legs.

Gloria’s face was flush and she rubbed Sammy’s arm as she lifted me and

placed me in the trunk. “Amanda will be okay in there won’t she?” asked

Gloria breathlessly.

I felt tear running down my cheeks as I cried, unable to brush them away

with my wrist bound behind my back. I tried pleading with my eyes to them

as they looked down at me, helplessly bound in the trunk. “She’s be okay,”

said Sammy. “You kick on the back of the seat if you are in trouble,” she

said to me. “The back seats can open to the trunk.”

With that, she closed the trunk, leaving me to a confined space, wearing a

very ripe diaper. I continued to cry as they drove away, ashamed of what

I’d let Gloria do to me that day. My submissiveness gave them permission

to do what they wanted with me. I’d let her piece my body and change my

hair. I’d let them bound me and toss me in a trunk.

BetBots

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Sissy
My Neighbor -My mommy
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2006, 09:24:12 PM »
My Neighbor – My Mommy Part 18

Author: Deewet, May/5/2005 22:38:43 [-04]

Sitting here, safely in my diapers and being Amanda, writing this, it’s a

little difficult to relate the mix of emotions that ran through me as I

rode in their trunk, bound and gagged, wearing a very stinky diaper.

If you have never been bound, it is a wild, frightening feeling. You are

completely at the mercy of your captives, a frightening and submissive

thing. As they drove home, I cried in the trunk in fear and knowing that I

now completely belonged to them. I began thinking about Gloria and how

little I really knew about her. The babying of me seemed to come quite

naturally to her and I wondered if I had been set up all along.

Cramps rumbled in my stomach and I continued to fill my diapers, thinking

that soon I would be leaking on to the plastic underneath me.

The ride took almost a hour and several times we stopped for awhile,

probably stores since I heard people talking and walking by the car,

unaware that a grown man, dressed as a little school girl, wearing full

diapers, lied bound and gagged in the trunk. Outside was a normal life,

which in the beauty shop, I had given away to Gloria and Sammy.

Finally, I hear the car pull into the garage and the automatic garage door

closing. The trunk popped opened and there was Gloria smiling down at me.

“I think I’m going to need my apron to take Amanda out of there, she’s

leaked.”

She left me, knowing I wasn’t going anywhere. In a few minutes, she

returned, wearing the flowery, long plastic apron.

They didn’t bother untying me as the Sammy helped her lift me from the

trunk. I could do nothing except moan a little around my gag.

Gloria carried me to the bathroom and alleviated my worries on her

intentions when she unbound me and gave me another wonderful bath. She

became my mommy again as she talked softly to me, telling me I was her

little baby girl and how she was sorry for putting me in the trunk, but

mommy and daddy were just having fun.

I was pinned into thick nighttime diapers and plastic pants that snapped

up the side. “This is so your baby sitters won’t have to take your jammies

off to change you, not that I think they will keep you in these once they

see all your pretty clothes.

I had forgotten about my babysitters.

Mommy put me into a pink sleeper that had no legs, but arms that ended in

thumb-less mittens . It tied on the bottom making it a soft sleeping bag,

much more comfortable that the plastic bag. She feed me some bean and

wieners and sat with me on the couch, giving me my bottles while we

watched cartoons.

The long day and the relaxation of taking a bottle with my head in mommies

lap made me drift off to sleep.

parisser

• Baby Buns
Re: My Neighbor -My mommy
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 09:48:36 PM »
Part 18 to Conclusion:

My Neighbor -- My Mommy Part 19
Author: deewet, May/13/2005 13:05:40 [-04]

I awoke to a lot of commotion and talking, the high voices of girl’s mixed with the deep tone of a man. The room was dark and I had no idea how long I’d napped. Sometime while I slept, I’d been carried into the bedroom and put into my crib.

The voices in the other room were muffled and I flashed back to memories of when I was a child, hearing the comforting sounds of grown-up in the other room.

I tried to sit up but found that the back of my sleeping bag was strapped to the rails of my crib. The bottom off the bag was also strapped to a rail.

As such, all I could do was wait for someone to come for me. Without trying, my diaper became warm and wet. This scared me a little, wondering if I was getting to the point were diapers were a necessity.

After a while the door opened and the lights were turned on.

“There’s mommy’s little baby,” said Miss Nancy from the beauty shop. I stared at her, awe struck by her clothes. She wore a skin tight vinyl jump suit, her amble breast squeezed tight in the black plastic. Her boot were also vinyl with 6 inch spiked heals. Her hair was pulled tight into a bun and she wore lots of black eye liner.

I peed again in fear.

“Come in her bitch,” she commanded, pulled on a leach attached to a very tall woman.

“Amanda, meet your nanny,” said Miss Nance.

The tall woman was dressed in a black maids outfit with a huge petticoat. I noticed that her ankles were hobbled by a short chain, so that she had to walk in tiny steps. She was heavily made-up and her bright red lips rapped around a large ball gag.

“Let’s get her ready for the party,” said Miss Nancy, indicating me, lying helpless in my crib.

The nanny had large hands and was strong. After undoing the straps, she picked me up from the crib as if I were weightless and put me on the changing table.

Miss Nancy stood back and instructed the nanny to take off my clothes and get me cleaned out. “We don’t want things to get too messy,” she said.

I didn’t have a clue on what she meant until I was naked and the nanny took me into the bathroom. I was forced onto the face down on the floor with my knees under me, leaving my butt exposed into the air. Next, I felt something cold being pushing inside of me. It was then I realized she was giving me an enema.

I started to cry out when a sharp smack was delivered to my exposed right cheek. “Don’t make Miss Nancy mad,” she said. “Cry quietly while Nanny cleans you out for the boys.”

I didn’t like the sound of that but I was in no position to protest. Nanny filled me until my guts felt ready to burst. Quickly she pulled out the nozzle and had me stand.

“Don’t let any leak out,” warned Miss Nancy, her voice menacing.

Nanny had me step into a transparent plastic rompers that zipped up the back.

The pressure to expel the enema overwhelmed me. Liquid started leaking from me as they stood me in the tub. Miss Nancy started a video camera and I was finally allowed to release the enema.

I was totally humiliated, loudly filling my transparent romper in from of the Nanny and Miss Nancy. There was so much in me, the brown liquid seeped down my legs.

The clean-up from the enema took a while, the Nanny doing all the work while Miss Nancy filmed. I was sad that my mommy left me in the hands of this woman.

I though they would put me in a dress for the party, but Miss Nancy did not want to cover-up my diapered state. I was but into thick diapers with bears and hearts in the design. Over these, the nanny put me into transparent snap on plastic pants. I was made to wear a top that stopped above my waist, leaving my plastic pants in full site, the print of my diaper clearly showing through the plastic pants. The top was translucent, showing my pierced nipples.

They worked on my hair and make-up, painting my toenails in bright pink.

“Looks like baby is ready,” said Miss Nancy, looking at Nanny’s work on me. “Go back her diaper bag.”

I cringed. They were taking me out, dressed only in a diaper, plastic pants and a shirt. For some reason this bothered me more than being in public wearing a little girl’s dress.

My Neighbor -- My Mommy Part 20
Author: Deewet, May/17/2005 12:12:44 [-04]

Recalling that night is a little difficult and scary for me. I knew nothing about the alternative world out there. Bondage and S&M were new places for me. Of course, being dressed as a baby girl wasn’t something I ever dreamed about before meeting Gloria. As they took me out to their car, dressed in only my short top, exposing my diapered state to the neighborhood, I remember glancing back at my house, wondering if I could ever go back to my old way of life or weather I would if given the chance. I was growing used to wear thick diapers, feeling the soft plastic of the diaper cover against the inside of my thighs, wetting myself, whenever the urge hit.

I didn’t dare look around to see who might be watching me. My hope was that the new hairstyle and earrings made it impossible for anyone to link the baby girl they saw to the guy who lived at 1544.

Miss Nancy was firm but nice to me as they put me in the back seat of the car. Before driving away, the nanny reached back and secured the thumbless mittens on my hands, then put a pacifier in my mouth.

The funny thing about pacifiers. I can’t go without one now. I’ve become oral like a baby. Without something in my mouth to suc-kle on, I get anxious and tend to be fussy. Another thing about regressing back to being a baby is I’ve lost most control over my emotions. It takes little to make me cry anymore.

I didn’t want to get out of the car when we got to the party.

Being a sissy, I had no choice but to go where led, so I was pulled from the car.

It was at someone’s place whom was quite wealthy, since the house was huge and private, back a long secluded driveway. Since I was a baby, no one seemed to be inclined to tell introduce me to the host, but I’m pretty sure it was the guy who popped my rosebud that night.

Everyone in the place was dressed bizarrely, but as far as I saw, the only one in diapers was me. Miss Nancy, Nanny and I made quite a stir, with people making a big deal about me being in diapers.

Like I said, my memories of that night are jumbled. I’m almost sure my bottle had been drugged.

The party was centered in the basement, which looked like a dungeon with many hallways and rooms.

“Does she use them?” asked a woman dressed in nothing but transparent rubber. Kneeing next to her was a naked man, gagged and bound, staring up at me with a huge erection.

“I’m sure Amanda’s wet right now,” said Miss Nancy, correctly.

“I just love those mittens,” continued the woman. “Can she take care of my dog?”

At first I didn’t realized she had referred to the kneeling man until Miss Nancy made me kneel.

I’d never held another pen-is but my own, and I almost resisted until I heard the smack of a paddle on bare flesh followed my a muffled cry. I glanced over and saw a maid with her skirts pulled up, getting a spanking on her panties bottom. Giving a man a hand job was better than being spanked. At least I had my mittens on.

Nanny forced me to my knees and I was staring eye to eye with the man until I lowered mine in submission.

“Ask him if you can touch his pen-is,” said Miss Nancy, pulling out my pacifier so I could talk.

“Can I touch you pen-is,” I said softly, trying very successfully to sound girlish.

The man’s pen-is leaped when I touched it, so large I needed both hands. He only lasted a few strokes before he began to come. Before I reacted, Miss Nancy pushed my head down, telling me to swallow it before he made a mess. I couldn’t believe I did it, but I opened my mouth and took his squirting pen-is between my lips. I wasn’t fast enough to catch the first shots, so those hit me in the face.

I couldn’t believe the amount in him as I swallowed, not wanting to gag. The taste was something I didn’t expect. Instead of hating it, I liked the taste and texture of the white cream going down my throat. I would never have thought I’d like giving head, but then I never thought I’d like being dressed in diapers.

My Neighbor -- My Mommy part 21
Author: Deewet, May/28/2005 08:15:41 [-04]

After I’d finished, they led me through the maze of rooms to one that was like a sterile strange doctors What I mean, is the room had stainless steel walls and steel furniture, including a steel baby bed in the middle of the room, no doubt for me. Nanny picked me up and sat me in the bed. Over the top of the bed another person locked a set of bar, completely capturing me in the bed/cage. The mattress was cover in soft white rubber.

The rest of that night is somewhat of a blur for me. Nanny reached through the bars and strapped a pacifier into my mouth, except this pacifier was hooked to a hose that ran to a bag hanging outside the bars. It was full of chocolate tasting liquid that was drugged. As I laid on the rubber sheet, suc-king down the liquid, people in all types if costumes came into look at the pretty baby locked in her stainless steel crib. Most of the women were dressed in leather or latex clothes and the men were bound in some fashion.

I don’t remember finishing the bag of liquid, but next I was again suc-king on a large pen-is as swallowed a large amount of semen, this time from a man lifting up his skirt. I had pooped sometime during the party but can’t recall doing it. All I recall is people smiling as I was changed on the stainless steel changing table in the room by Nanny, who wore a rubber apron and gloves. .

That night I was glad for the numbing drugs when I found myself strapped face down on a leather couch while a large man paddled me with a leather paddle. I cried uncontrollably in a large ball gag as he turned me bright red to the applause of the gather crowd. I never did find out what I had done to deserve the spanking.

One thing I do remember vividly is Tony taking my cherry. My diaper and plastic pants had been removed and Nanny fitted me into satin panties that opened in the rear. After wearing thick diaper, the light satin felt like I was wearing air.

Before Tony, I was taken to a dressing room and put into a light purple dress, a sissy dress to the max with lace, satin, and rows of petticoat. Nanny and Miss Nancy had brought along. They spent almost forty minutes getting me ready, and by the end, I was a little sissy in my looks and my drugged mind. I’d become Amanda.

Tony came and took me by the hand, gently walking me to the bedroom. He was more than a foot and a half taller than me, making me feel so small in my clothes. I was dressed to please him and desired it more than anything else.

First he had me knee in front of him as he sat in a chair. I slowly undid his belt and pulled done his zipper. I pulled his pants off and like a good little sissy, got up and folded them on to the dresser. He was wearing boxer and seeing the tent his excited member made sent me over the edge. After a life where know women ever looked at me and became that excited, I was overwhelmed at the sight of him.

I knelt again and pulled his waiting pen-is out through the slit in his boxers. He moaned as I began to lick him like a popsicle. I’d just place the head in my mouth and started to slid down the shaft, when he stopped me.

He carried me to bed and took my cherry. I was positioned on a silken pillow so my ass was in the air for his entry. Gently, firmly he pushed into me and I softly cried out in happiness, lost in the satin of my dress and petticoat pushed up around my face. This was so different from when Sammy did me with her cold dil-do. Tony was hot and alive inside of me. I couldn’t get enough of him as I pushed back to take his whole shaft.

Behind me, he moaned in pleasure as we moved in sync, waves of almost unbearable pleasure running up to my brain. When he shuddered and came inside me, I came inside my pretty panties, a gentle orgasm like a sissy.

My Neighbor -- My Mommy conclusion
Author: Deewet, May/31/2005 12:05:55 [-04]

My mommy is calling me telling me it is time for din din, which for me will be soft food and a few bottles. After a year of being on this type of diet, I’ve lost most of my muscle strength and weigh about 85 pounds. I can actually fit into real pampers and baby pants. It’s been so long since I’ve eaten grown-up food, I’m sure the taste would be too strong for this little sissy. My control is completely lost and I have to be diapered 24/7. I know longer recall what it means to have a full bladder or poop that isn’t soft and runny.

Before I leave, I want to share a few more things about that party.

After losing my virginity, Tony cleaned himself up and took care of me for the rest of the party, never letting go of the leash attached to a pink collar around my neck. I was marched around in my pretty dress and made to curtsy when complemented. People kept feeding me bottles so in no time my diapers would be soaked for Nanny to change. Like I said before, the memory of that night is only in snatches, but Miss Nancy took a lot of pictures.

Some show me sitting in an oversized chair, my short legs coming out rows of petticoat, not touching the ground, looking so much like a little sissy. There are more with me on my stomach, face in a guy’s lap, lips around a glistening shaft, my Mary Jane shoed feet in the air, dress pushed outward from my full petticoat, with Tony sitting on another chair, my leash in his hand. There are shots of me bound in the crib, and another with me tightly bound with pink ropes, gagged and blindfolded, lying helpless on the pool table while people stood around me taking pictures. There is also a video of me struggling to get lose.

Mommy is coming to get me now. She’s telling me that Betty only wants short stories here and I’ve been typing for a while. Oh poo, I have so many more stories about my sissy life in the last year. Maybe, mommy will let me use her computer again so I can tell you, that is if you want to read more from a diaper-wearing sissy.

Bye bye.
Amanda

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender