Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Betrayed and Maid  (Read 23779 times)

transvestite

• Dolly
Betrayed and Maid
« on: February 15, 2009, 08:47:32 PM »
Part 1

You are probably wondering why I am standing in the center of the mall dressed in a baby's pink dress.  You have undoubtedly noticed that it is just a trifle short and exposes my pretty ruffled pink rubber pants over my diapers.  Another thing you may notice is that on my enlarged chest is stitched, "Sweetie - a sissy baby boy".  I wasn't always this way, and it began with a betrayal after many years of a friendship and an accident!

The accident occurred on day after school.  I had been in a hurry to get home and hadn't stopped at the boy's restroom.  When I got home I had to go very badly.  I could feel my bladder straining for release and my bowels wanting to burst.  I figured that I just had time to get inside and get to the bathroom to prevent an accident.  As fate would have it, I had not cleaned up my room or made my bed that morning.  So, mom was waiting for me when I got home.  She began asking me why I had failed to accomplish my morning chores.  I tried to answer her and tell her that I needed to go.  She wasn't listening to me because this was all too frequent an occurrence.  I stood there with my legs crossed and hands behind my back - not to hide them believe me.  Finally she finished and stood aside.  I began to head quickly to the bathroom, but life was unfair.  At that very moment I could feel a soft push in my pants and a wetness running down my legs.  Of course my mother looked on astonished, but there was nothing I could do to stop it or move.  When it was over and I was standing in a puddle smelling like a barnyard, she reached out and grabbed my ear.  She really was mad.  She began telling how much of a baby I was and how I would be punished.  She told me to go get a mop and bucket and clean up the mess I had made.  I asked to go to the bathroom first.  She said what for?  She said that I didn't need to use it because I had done everything in my pants.  So walking very awkwardly, I went to get the mop and bucket feeling the load in my pants every step of the way.

Then the nightmare began.  I ate supper and did my homework in my wet and dirty pants.  I kept on squirming because it was beginning to itch, but no amount of begging would change mom's mind about my sitting there.  She said that only babies go in their pants and that if I wasn't a baby that I did it because I enjoyed wetting and dirtying myself.  So, she would help me to enjoy it.  Finally. bedtime!  I was allowed to clean up and get into bed.  I thought that it was over, but was I ever wrong.  When I got up in the morning, she told me that I was to come straight home after school because I would begin my punishment that night.

How quickly the day went.  I kept hoping that the clocks would slow down, but they were my enemy even more this day.  Any other day I would have been thrilled to see them move so quickly, but not today.  After the final bell, I trudged slowly home.  When I got home, mom was waiting for me and smiling.  She surely can't be mad at me anymore, and I am safe!  Wrong again!  She told me to come inside and strip down to my birthday suit.  I tried to protest, but she warned me that any argument would only make it worse.  After taking off all my clothes, I was lead into the guest room and told to lay down on the bed.  After I laid down, I was told to lift my bottom off the bed.  Mom then proceeded to put me into a cloth diaper and rubber pants.  Astonished I heard her say that for the next two weeks I was not to use the toilet that I would do everything in my diapers.  I started to protest, but she warned me that it could be worse.  She reminded me that it was Friday and that I would have the weekend to become use to using my diapers.  She then told me to get dressed and that I was not to change my own diapers, but come to her when I needed changing.

transvestite

• Dolly
Betrayed and Maid Part I
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »
Sorry about the delay in this post, but a trip to Iraq was in the cards for me.  I am back and continuing the story.

Well, the weekend was not enjoyable.  Normally I would have been out playing with my friends, but all I could think about was the bulge showing, especially in the back of my pants.  I was foolish and figured that I could go two weeks without making a mess in my diapers easily.  Little did I understand the need to get rid of waste!

Saturday my mother took me to the store with her.  She told me that babies could not be left alone.  I tried very hard to be inconspicous and kept my hands folded on my butt.  I figured that this would prevent anyone from noticing, but hadn't figured on the sharp eyes of the prettiest girl in my class.  We were at the store when Terry showed up and came over to talk with me.  I had always walked home with her as we lived about a block apart, but never really had the courage to tell her how much I liked her.  She came over and said that I should come over and play next week.  I didn't realize that she had noticed the bulge and was very curious to find out what it was!

I just barely managed to keep from wetting my diapers in the store.  I had begun the dance signalling the need to pee.  Mom of course noticed, but waited until we got out of the store before telling me that my diaper had better be wet when we got home.  She said that babies don't do that dance.  It was not easy, but I managed to wet my diaper in the parking lot.  I turned a bright red which I was certain told everyone around that I was wetting my diaper.  Once in the car, I began to cry.  Mom told me not to cry that I would have my diaper changed shortly after we got home.  She said that this was further proof that I was a baby.  This is the way the weekend went.  Finally, mom got so exasperated at my doing the dance that she told me the next time I did it that I would spend two more weeks in rubber pants and diapers.  Well, I didn't want that, so I began to wet my diapers before doing the dance.

Finally the day of doom came - Monday!  I figured that everyone in my class and soon the whole school would know that I was wearing rubber pants and diapers.  I didn't go out for recess, pretending that I had papers to catch up on.  When I went home for lunch, I again walked with Terry and tried hard to keep from wetting my diapers, certain she would hear and find out my secret.  I got home where mom met me at the door again and asked if I was wet and/or dirty.  I told her no, not realizing that I was again doing the dance while talking to her.  She looked at me and said that I had better wet my diaper now and that I would be spending another two weeks in them.  I began to cry, taking little comfort from the warmth speading in my diapers.  After lunch, mom changed me and sent back to school.  It was there that my real problem began.

About 2 I began to feel cramps and a pushing at my botttom.  I was in a state of panic.  I was afraid that I would dirty my diapers and everyone would know!  Somehow I managed to hold off until the final bell, but was pulled aside by the teacher for fidgeting so much and sent to the principal's office.  I knew that I was doomed.  I could feel the lead push into my diapers beginning, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.  So, I hurried to the principal's office in the hope of getting it done with quickly and escaping to drop the load in my diapers outside.  Such wasn't to be the case.

I got to the principal's office and had to wait, while she talked with another student.  That student was Terry!  As she finished with Terry, I was called in.  On her way out Terry said that she would wait for me.  I walked into the office.  As soon as I crossed the threshhold, I lost control and filled and wet my diapers.  I could of course smell it immediately.  The principal, Mrs Aston, was preoccupied with a few papers and told me to wait.  The aroma began to drift.  Within a few moments Mrs Aston looked up and asked me if I had passed gas.  I said no.  She went back to her papers.  Finally, she noticed that the smell wasn't going away.  She asked me if I had dirtied my pants?  I said no because I had dirtied my diapers.  She came around behind me and felt my poorly kept secret.

transvestite

• Dolly
Re: Betrayed and Maid
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 10:29:09 PM »
Mrs Aston looked shocked and said that here I was a grown boy dirtying his pants.  I was told to drop my pants so she could see why I hadn't wet them.  I tried hard to avoid doing that, but she told me that if I didn't do as told that she would announce over the PA system tomorrow that I had dirtied my pants.  I then dropped my pants.  She saw that I was wearing rubber pants and diapers.  She told me to stand there.  She opened a window and then proceeded to call my mother.  What I didn't realize was that during this time Terry had looked in and saw me standing there with my pants around my ankles.  Mrs Aston relayed to my mother all that had happened.  She even insisted that I had lied about dirtying myself.  My mom listened and said that I would be punished when I got home and that I would bring a note telling what it was.  Mrs Aston said that I could go home now.  I walked out and saw that the office was empty.  I was glad because I wouldn't have to answer Terry's questions.  I carefully proceeded down the stairs to the door outside.  There was Terry.  She was smiling at me and turning from side to side.  I walked out and she followed.  She said that I should wait because if I moved too fast the poop would fall out.  I was mortified!  I blushed from head to toe.  She just laughed and said that she wouldn't tell anyone if I came to play with her every day after school.  She said that I would have to do what she said.  She said that if I dirtied my diaper for her, she would let me see her panties.  Of course this was a dream of mine, but standing there with a wet diaper and a load pressing against my bottom was not exactly the way I had hoped to hear this.  She said that she would walk me to where we went in opposite directions to go home.  When we reached our departure point, she said I will see you tomorrow.  I said maybe.  She said you will come or I will tell everyone what a baby you are.  I was trapped.

I got home and my mom was furious.  She said that I lied to the principal.  She reminded me that either I enjoyed messing my pants or that I needed more toilet training.  Which was it she asked.  I said it was an accident.  She said that she didn't believe me and that I would be spending the rest of the school year being toilet trained.  Now, go take off your pants and put you rubber bloomers on.  I don't want any of the poop on the furniture.  Yes, mommy.  After supper, she took me upstairs and changed me and sent me to bed.  I lay there crying softly because of everything which happened.  I was excited about seeing Terry's panties, but I was afraid that Mrs Aston might just announce what happened the next morning. 

I went to school the next morning very worried about what would happen.  Fortunately, all my worries were for naught.  After school that afternoon, Terry caught up with me and told me to come with her to her house.  Of course I went.  When we got there, she took me up to her room.  She told me to take off my clothes, but to leave the rubber pants and diapers on.  She then took an old bra and hooked it around my chest.  I started to protest, but she reminded me that my secret was only safe if I did what she said.  I quickly became quiet.  She then took an old dress which was too short for her and made me put it on.  It was too short for me too.  It didn't fully cover my rubber pants.  She looked at me and said that was a nice look for me.  Then she reminded me that I needed to poop myself for her.  In the meantime we would play with her dolls.  About twenty minutes before I had to go home, I had to go.  So I stood up and told her that I was going to poop in my diaper.  She got behind me and watched.  She laughed as my diaper began to fill out.  She felt and laughed some more.  After I had wet my diapers, she lifted her skirt and showed me her bright red panties.  I thought I would die!  Even with the totally embarrassing state I was in, I was really excited.  This became our routine over the next two months until school ended.

transvestite

• Dolly
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 05:28:58 PM »
As the school year crept on, Terry and I became close friends.  She liked to see me in her old clothes with my rubber pants and diapers showing.  She really liked seeing me poop myself.  I had to admit that I had never realized that girls' panties came in so many colors or shapes.  I too began to like our late afternoon play times together.  Then the school year ended.  Mom said that I would have to stay in rubber pants and diapers until the weekend was over to see if I really could use the toilet again.  She said that I could use it, but I still had to wear the rubber pants and diapers.  I made it through the weekend without any accidents.  She let me take them off on Monday.  It felt so good to once again be in normal boys' underwear.  I went up to Terry's house to play.  She was a little disappointed that I wasn't wearing rubber pants and diapers anymore, but she was more than happy to dress me up in some of her newer dresses and clothes.  After spending an enjoyable day with her playing, it was time for me to go home.  Terry said that she would walk with me.  On the way down my luck failed me.  I felt horrible cramps coming on.  I told Terry and looked back towards her house.  We had come a little less than half way towards my house, but the way back to hers was up hill.  I looked and knew that I couldn't make it to hers.  She said come let's go to yours.  On the way she encouraged me to poop in my pants for her.  I said that my mom had said that if I did that I would spend the Summer in rubber pants and diapers.  Terry said that if I pooped myself she would me see her in panties and bra.  It was really tempting, but I was so glad to be back out of diapers that I said I would think about it.  The closer we got to my house the worse the cramping got.  I figured that I could make it, if there were no delays.  Terry could obviously see how much I was hurting, but she did nothing to impede by walk to the house.  By the time we got to my back door, my hands were behind my back trying to hold everything in.  Terry opened the door - I was afraid that if I moved my hands my britches would fill up.  We walked inside and met my mother standing on the step which lead up to the kitchen and the bathroom.  She said hi to Terry and asked how our day was.  After a few minutes, she stepped aside so I could get to the bathroom.  I was so glad to be able to get to the bathroom before I lost control that I got in too much of a hurry.  I hit the step and slipped.  I barked my knee which was just enough to cause me to lose control.  I could feel my pants filling up and the pee running down my pants.  I began crying.  My mom looked at me and said, "You must really like doing that.  You spent the last couple of months wearing rubber pants and diapers.  You know what I said would happen if you had another accident."  Then she turned to Terry  and said, "I don't know what to do to keep him from messing his pants.  Any suggestions?"  Terry grinned a mischievously and said, "Why not dress him as a baby girl?"  I looked at her in total surprise.  I thought she was my friend.  Mom said that is a good idea.  She then asked Terry if she would like to stay for dinner.  Terry said yes.  Then mom turned toward me and told me to go get my rubber pants and diapers and the rubber bloomers.  I was not to take off my pants.  I went to my room and got them.  When I returned, she had spread a rubber sheet on the floor and told me to stand on it.  In front of Terry she took off my clothes except for my loaded underwear.  She then put the diaper over my dirty underwear and then the rubber pants and bloomers.  She then put in a clean, but short, T-shirt.  She then asked Terry if she would watch her little baby until supper.  Terry giggled and said yes.  I was mortified at being betrayed and at what might be coming.

transvestite

• Dolly
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 10:43:40 PM »
While Terry watched me, mom went out for a little while and returned with a bag.  She set it aside and told me to lay down and she would change me.  It felt so good to be clean again that I didn't worry about what was in the bag.  Terry stayed for supper, and mom asked her if she wanted to come along tomorrow to go shopping for new clothes for me.  Terry of course said yes.  Now I was just a little worried, but I figured how bad could it be?

The next morning I woke up and wet my diapers before going down for breakfast so I wouldn't be doing the peepee dance.  When I got down stairs, mom said hi and that she would dress me for shopping after breakfast.  I ate a good breakfast and had begun to digest it, when mom came and said that I was to go upstairs to be gotten ready for shopping.  I slowly went upstairs.  When I got to my room, mom said to lay down on the changing pad, but first take off my clothes and she would change me.  I laid down and figured that it would be the normal diaper and rubber pants.  After she had gotten my diaper off and me cleaned up, mom pulled out an extra thick diaper and frilly pink rubber pants.  Now I began to understand what was in the bag she had bought home yesterday.  Then she told me to stand up and pulled a thin white pair of shorts over my rubber pants and diapers.  I looked in the mirror and saw that not only were my shorts forced out by the thick diapers but also that the pink color shown through the thin shorts and that the frills poked out through the legs of the shorts.  I pulled the legs down to hide the frills, the top of the pink rubber pants showed.  When I tried to get the shorts positioned so the top and the frills were hidden, I found that one or the other showed.  I was mortified and decided that having the frills show might just not be as bad as having the top show.  It was not promising to be a good day, then Terry showed up.  She gave a wolf whistle when she saw me and told me that the frills looked absolutely divine!  I burned crimson from head to toe.

At that point mom piled us into the car, and we went to the baby store.  What I didn't know about the store is that they had a special portion of the shop for "bigger babies".  We went into the shop, and the ladies looked and saw the bulge, the color showing and the frills.  They immediately gathered around me and asked mom if I needed help.  Mom said that I was a sissy baby boy who needed clothes to match my current state in life.  They all clucked and sympathized with my mom.  They asked Terry if she was my poor sister.  Terry laughed and said no only my friend.  Then they each circled around me and felt my heavily diapered bottom and said that at least I was well diapered.  I could have sunk into a crack in the floor, but failed to realize that my humiliation had only begun.  After trying on what seemed to be an endless number of baby girl dresses, I was beginning to feel the need to poop.  Here I was surrounded by women which were a teenage boy's fantasy and I was about to dirty my diapers.  I tried very hard to hold it.  I was succeeding when we reached the last dress.  Mom said that I need rubber pants to match the dresses and went to look at them.  Of course I had to go with because I couldn't be left alone.  Mom told the ladies that she wanted the dress colored to match my rubber panties.  So once again, I had to put on a pink ruffled dress with a full white petticoat which puffed the dress out.  After I was in the dress, I looked at the mirror and saw that it covered my rubber pants and diapers and actually reached down to my knees.  I breathed a sigh of relief because I could poop in my diapers and not have it noticed by everyone.  Then Terry whispered in my mother's ear.  She looked at me and smiled and told me to take off the dress and petticoat and give them to her.  She took them and gave them to one of ladies and went off momentarily with the clothes.  The lady then looked back at me and said yes.  It would take a little bit of time, but I could stand there as I was well protected in case of an accident.  The lady went off with the dress, and mom came back and told me to wait with her.  After an hour the lady came back with the dress and petticoats.  All this time the urge to poop was growing stronger.  The lady gave mom the clothes.  She then came over to me and put the petticoat and dress on me and told me to turn around.  The first thing I saw was the monogram which said, "Sweetie, a sissy baby boy".  I couldn't believe it!  I said, "Mom, I'm not a sissy baby boy!"  Mom laughed and asked me what I was wearing?  I hung my head in shame and had to admit that what the dress said was true.  Then mom took me by a full length mirror to look at myself.  I looked and was totally shocked because the dress no longer reached to my knees, but only about half way down my rubber pants!  Soon the ladies were back and were saying that I really looked cute.  Then they gathered around me and again felt my diapered bottom.  At the same time I couldn't hold it any more and a huge load dropped into my diaper.  Of course the ladies laughed and said that they now understood why I was dressed like I was.  It was an epic load and pushed the rubber pants out so it was obvious what happened.  Terry laughed and said that she was glad to be along and see this.  I was never so humiliated.  Mom told the ladies to bring the other three dresses which had been shortened and that she would pick up the rest in a few days.

We left the store.  I was walking very carefully because I didn't really enjoy poop against my butt.  I didn't notice that we weren't heading for the car.  Instead we were going deeper into the mall.  All I noticed was that everyone was looking at me and that baby girls were all pointing at me and laughing.  I was so embarrassed that I failed to notice that we were going to a store where ears were pierced.  Next thing I knew I was sitting on a stool and having my ears pierced and a pair of pink hearts put through the holes in my ears.  Thinking that I had reached bottom, I once again didn't notice where we were going.

transvestite

• Dolly
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 10:54:30 PM »
We went deeper into the mall and suddenly stopped at a beauty salon.  I looked at mom and asked why here?  She just grinned and said that as a sissy I needed to have a few things done.  In we went with me literally dragging my feet.  My diaper was still wet and full and I was wearing a dress which didn't cover them.  We got inside and one of the ladies came over and asked mom whether she could help.  I had my hand over the monogram and the other trying to pull my dress down and hide my rubber pants and diapers.  I succeeded at neither.  Mom explained to the lady what she wanted done.  The lady looked at me said, "Does sweetie want to follow me?  I will get you in a chair and someone will take care of your hair and nails."  Take care of my hair and nails?  I thought that I'm not a girl.  I don't need my hair and nails done.  Then suddenly plop I went into the chair.  I could feel the poop spreading throughout my diaper.  Once again I was totally embarrassed.  Then the next thing I know a young lady came over and began to cut my hair which was shoulder length to begin with.  Soon another came and began to paint my nails and then remove my baby shoes and socks and paint my toenails.  I began to cry.  Mom reached into her purse and pulled out a pacifier and stuck it in my mouth.  She said that the ladies didn't want to listen to me cry while they worked!  Very soon I was suc-king on the pacifier and only sniffling occasionally.  After I was done, the ladies brought over a hand held mirror for me to look.  I was shocked to see that my hair was now cut like a girls and my nails matched the color of my dress.  I couldn't cry well with the pacifier in my mouth, so I just stood there and suc-ked on it.  What I didn't realize was that even though I felt the poop sticking to my bottom that it also now showed a brown stain on my diaper.  It left no question that I had messed my diaper.  Mom paid the ladies and left a big tip for "their trouble".  Their trouble?  What about mine?  As we left the salon, the ladies called after me to come back anytime.  I tried to rush out and get to the car before something else happened to make me even more miserable.  Besides my butt was beginning to itch.  Mom had other ideas, and we went to the food court.  She wouldn't let me hide at a table, but took me and Terry around the court stopping at each place and looking over the menu, while I was being gawked at.  Finally we got something to eat and I figured that we would take it to go, but mom was not hearing this.  We walked over and sat down and had a leisurely lunch.  I was in misery not only from being dressed like a baby girl, but also from the poop in my diaper causing my butt to itch even more.  Finally, we walked out to the car and headed home.  When we got home, mom took me to my room and changed me.  She told me to go down stairs and walk Terry home.  She said that I could stay and play if I wanted to.  Of course Terry didn't want to walk through the alley, rather she paraded me slowly down the sidewalk to her home.  When we got in to her place, I said that I thought she was my friend and asked why we walked down the sidewalk.  She told me it was because I seemed to enjoy pooping myself in front of the ladies at the baby store.  My mouth fell open!  I asked her if she didn't see how red I became?  She said yes, but she saw the same smile on my face that I had when I pooped for her.  Also, that I hadn't looked at her or told her that I was going to poop.

transvestite

• Dolly
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 10:20:40 PM »
I just couldn't believe that Terry was jealous that I had pooped in my diapers without telling her.  I asked her whether I was going to see her in panties and bra.  She said no that I should go ask the lady at the baby store to see hers because I kept looking at her like I want to be held by her and have her be my nurse!  Again, I couldn't believe what she had said.  What did she want me to do to prove that I wasn't thinking that?  She said come up tomorrow, and she would tell me.  She said that I should go now.  I reluctantly went home, but I went through the alley.  Had I thought about it, I would have realized what a strange sight I was walking down the alley with my rubber pants and diapers showing underneath my dress.

I got home and mom checked my diapers and finding dry and clean told me to go watch TV.  While I was sitting there, she bought me a bottle filled with tea.  She told me to drink it all and bring her the bottle when I was done.  I drank the tea which was a little strong and then bought her the bottle.  She told me to go back and watch the TV again while she fixed dinner.  I went back and suddenly began to feel an urge to pee again.  I didn't want to wet my diapers then because I realized that I wouldn't be changed until after supper.  My butt still itched from having the poop in my diapers for so long earlier.  I tried hard to hold it.  Finally the call for dinner came.  I waddled into the kitchen and began to sit down, when mom said that I no longer could sit at the big boy's chair.  She showed me my new high chair to use.  At this point I was so afraid of doing the peepee dance that I climbed into the high chair without a protest.  She then gave me my supper to eat and another bottle to drink.  This one was filled with water.  I ate everything still trying hard not to pee.  She said that I had to drink the bottle too before I could get down.  I began to protest at which point she brought over another bottle and said that now I had to drink them both.  If I complained again, I would find another bottle to drink.  Very reluctantly I began to drink the baby bottle.  About half way through the first one, I couldn't hold it anymore and wet my diaper.  Mom was doing the dishes, so she didn't hear me going.  Later that night after I had drunk both bottles, she changed my diaper and put me to bed.  She gave me a dolly to play with and told me that I had better have the dolly in my bed when she came up in the morning to change my diaper.

The next morning I awoke to find mom standing over me holding the dolly.  She said that she had found the dolly on the floor by the door.  Of course it was by the door, I had thrown it there last night out of frustration from the situation I was in.  She said that seeing how I couldn't listen to what she had told me to do that I would carry the dolly with me everywhere I went.  This set me off crying.  She told me to go downstairs and get in my high chair and to take my dolly with me.  I slowly ambled down the stairs and took my place in the high chair which she placed the tray in place.  She then gave me breakfast.  After breakfast, she said that I should go upstairs and get on the changing pad and that she would be up shortly.  I did as I was told and was changed.  I was put into a bright yellow dress with petticoats and yellow rubber pants with ballerinas on them.  Then mom said that I should go up and play with Terry that she was expecting me.  I went as quickly as I could go up to Terry's hoping that no one I knew would see me.  I got up to Terry's and she was waiting for me and again gave me a wolf whistle and said I really looked cute.  She said that the dolly was a nice touch.  She noted that I was really becoming a sissy baby boy.  She told me to come inside.

I went inside and then she turned towards me with the same impish grin she had when she suggested that I should be dressed as a baby girl and told me that we were going to walk over to the shopping center.  I began to protest.  She reminded me of what had happened yesterday and that if I didn't do it that she would tell all the girls in our class.  Now this was a real threat because of a strange situation in which our class was not very large, but I was the only boy in the class.  As this was only supposed to last until the end of summer, I did not need every girl in our class knowing that I spent the summer as a sissy baby boy!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender