Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Betrayed and Maid  (Read 23803 times)

transvestite

• Dolly
Re: Betrayed and Maid
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 07:27:19 PM »
We walked over to the shopping center.  Fortunately it was early and there were very few people there and we didn't meet anyone on our way there.  As we walked past the beauty parlor, the ladies came out and said that I really looked pretty and asked whether I had messed my diapers yet.  We continued to walk and finally went to a department store.  Terry took me into the jewelry department.  She looked at the lady who was gawking at me and asked her to get her some more studs to put in my ears.  She asked for a number of colors to match my dresses.  The lady finally broke out of her seeming revery and looked at Terry and said that she would try to find some for Sweetie.  What color do you want?  Terry told her to start with something yellow to match my dress and rubber pants.  Now this surprised the lady and she said, "Rubber pants?"  Terry told her yes and that I wore them over my diapers because I liked to poop and pee in them.  The lady laughed and said that she guessed that was why I was a sissy baby boy.  I began to cry and Terry took out a pacifier and stuck it in my mouth.  She then told the lady that I liked carrying my dolly with me too.  The lady again laughed and said that she would be glad to get a number of studs for Sweetie.

To make matters worse about the time she came back with the studs, I could feel the large breakfast I had eaten working its way through my digestive system and pushing previous meals before it.  I was trying very hard to not mess my diapers.  I even began the peepee dance.  Terry laughed and said that I had better go or she would tell my mom.  Then I would be in trouble.  I tried very hard to only pee, but I couldn't.  As the poop began to push into my diapers the lady from the jewelry counter returned.  She looked at me and said that I looked like I was messing my diapers.  Terry then felt the back of my rubber pants and said that she was right.  The lady laughed and said that now she understood.  She asked Terry if I did this often.  Terry said yes.  They then began to talk about the sissy baby boy standing there in dirty diapers "enjoying" my pacifier.  I clutched my dolly even closer and wondered how things could get worse.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender