Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: First Diapered Weekend by Deewet  (Read 8851 times)

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
First Diapered Weekend by Deewet
« on: January 04, 2015, 10:01:38 AM »
Reposted from the Archives by request:

First diapered weekend part 1 -- Deewet, 14:48:28 10/31/02 Thu

I looked up from the note and the paper bag on the back step of the small house. The high privacy fence should keep other from seeing me if I did what the note asked and took my first steps of submission to my new daddy.

Inside the bag was a set of handcuffs, pen-is gag, and a plastic dress adorned with pink horses. I was to put these on and kneel on the doorstep.

On the phone, he sounded nice and promised me a wonderful weekend of submission as his diapered sissy. In fact, under my sweat pants I wore the disposable diaper I bought at the store as he instructed.

I slowly pulled off my shirt, glancing around for prying eyes. Next, I lowered my sweat pants, exposing my diapered bottom to the world. Quickly, I pulled the dress on and zippered in up my back.

After removing my sandals, I knelt and held up the opened handcuffs and pen-is gag.

There would be no turning back after I filled my mouth with the rubber pen-is and locked it behind my head, so before I turned chicken, I rammed the dic-k into my wet mouth and clamped the keyless lock closed. The last step was clamping the handcuffs over my wrist, locking them behind my back.

I started shaking as I waited. What have I gotten myself into? What if he never comes out to get me?

When the door finally opened, I moaned around my gag in relief. Then I moaned at the sight of my master for the weekend. I was huge and easily picked my 105-pound frame up and carried me into the house.

“Don’t shake, my little one,” he said. “This will be safe fantasy play this weekend”

He took me down into the basement where he had put together a playroom. The floor and everything else was covered in pink plastic. There was a large baby bed in the corner. He laid me down on a table.

“These diapers are okay for travel, but for the rest of the time we will go with nice, soft cloth diapers.” He voice was nothing like his body. It had a soft, warm tone.

Helplessly I watched him in the mirrored wall as he pulled the tape from my diaper and threw it away. He replaced it with a thick pink flannel diaper after powdering me.

“I see you like suc-king on a pen-is,” he said. I hadn’t realized that I was suc-king hard on my gag. Before he pulled up and pinned my diaper, I felt something pushed into my butt.

He held up a pair of plastic pants. “Pink looks good on you,” he said. They crinkled loudly as he pulled them up over the diaper. “I’ll hear you where ever you are.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First diapered weekend part 2 -- Deewet, 10:50:27 11/04/02 Mon

I watched him place each of my little feet in the plastic pants leg openings. As he slowly pulled them up my legs, he rubbed my smooth, hairless legs. I could feel my own tiny pee pee swell in its diaper prison when I lifted my butt to allow him to cover my diaper.

He smiled at me. “You like these, don’t you,” he said while rubbing the front of the plastic pants. They cracked loudly as he stroked across my excitement.

“Would it be alright if I made you c-um.”

I nodded vicariously, my mouth suc-king hard on the pen-is gag. I felt my orgasm rising and cried into my gag as I exploded in the best one I ever experienced.

“What a good little sissy.” He reached around my head and unlatched my gag. It felt good when he pulled the pen-is from my mouth, but my release was short in duration. He stuck the pen-is in the front of my diaper. When he pulled it out, he held it up, showing me the thick coating of c-um around the head.

“Oh no,” I cried, turning my head away from the pen-is.

“Come on, little one.” He grabbed my head. “You need to get use to the taste.”

Being helpless with my wrists cuffed behind my back, I opened my mouth to accept the c-um covered latex pen-is.

The salty taste almost made me choke. He moved the pen-is in and out of my mouth as I suc-ked off everything.

“Now, lets get you dressed.”

He undid my wrists and took me off the table. “The rules for the weekend are simple,” he said to me. “You will be diapered all the time and use it for everything.” He sat my down on a chair and pulled lacy ankle socks on my feet. “I’m the boss, so you have to worry about nothing. I’ll dress you and feed you. When I decide, your diaper will be changed. If I decide you should be punished, I will spank you. Your food will all come from a bottle.” He took the cutest black shoes from a box and strapped them on my feet. “Tonight we will be going to a special party. You will be with other sissies and will obey any adults.”

“Do you understand?”

I lowered my head and nodded.

“In a few minutes, a good friend is coming over to fix your hair and face.

Suddenly I felt a cramp in my stomach.
He smiled. “That will be something I gave you to soften up your poop. Now, you need to relax and let it work. This will show me that you are Daddy’s little sissy.”

Whatever he gave me was working fast.

He took my hands and put funny, thick rubber mittens on me. “With these on,” he said. “You’ll be able to hold a bottle to drink, but not much else.”

My plastic pants were so loud as he took me over the baby bed. “You should get a nap. We have a big night . I expect your diaper to be full when I come back in here.”

He gave me a pacifier to suc-k on as I tried to relax.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First diapered weekend part 3 -- Deewet, 08:52:49 11/09/02 Sat

Date Posted: 12:00:37 11/08/02 Fri
Author: Deewet
Subject: First diapered weekend part 3
In reply to: Deewet 's message, "First diapered weekend ***part 2***" on 12:00:37 11/08/02 Fri

My new daddy pulled up the side of the baby bed and told me to try to be good and stay in bed until he comes back downstairs to get me.

All around me, plastic crinkled with my every move, reminding me of the hopelessness of changing my mind. Even if I got out of the basement, my mitten hands would keep me from getting out of this plastic dress, diapers and plastic pants. Also, since he locked the pen-is gag back in my mouth, I couldn't call for help.

So, I decided to relax and enjoy myself. After all, this is something I always fantasized about when masturbating.
In only a few minutes, pressure became to build inside me and I knew that I would need to poop soon. The problem was that I felt sick at the thought of filling my diapers.

I curled up in a fetal position, concentrating on keeping control and might have been successful if I didn't sneeze. As I did, a large squirt of poop hit my diaper. With the seal broken, I could not stop from filling my diaper with warm, slimy poop. I also wet heavily.

As I stretched out on my stomach, hoping to not smear the mess around in my diaper, I heard women voices upstairs.
"What the hell is this?" asked a large woman coming down the steps. "Is this the sick games you have been hiding from me?"

I wanted to crawl into a hole with embarrassment.
The woman wandered around the room, touching the diapers and plastic pants.

"Oh shit!" The man at the top of the steps said.
"You'd better explain what this girl is doing down here dressed as a baby," said the woman. "I can't believe this. It smells like she used her diaper."
"It's not a girl," he said.

She came over and looked down at me, lying in the baby bed with my full diaper. ""He is so little and cute."
"I found him on the internet."

Her face no longer looked mad. "Why didn't you tell me about this fetish?" She moved away from the bed. "So you made her a nice room."

"I only have her for the weekend."
"What do you mean? We can keep her as long as we like."
I desperately wanted to go home. This wasn't fun anymore.
My master moved over and hugged the woman. "You're not mad?"
"Are you kidding," she answered. "Not as long as I get to play."

Never had I dreamed of feeling this helpless and scared.
"What are your plans for her?"
"I figured that since she filled her diaper, I would get her to suc-k on a real pen-is for a while."

She laughed. "I get to watch."
He came over to me, lowered the rail of the bed and took me over to the plastic covered couch.

"You relax," said the woman to the man. "I'll get her in position."

He sat back on the couch and she pushed me down to kneel between his legs. She then unbuckled his jeans and pulled them and his boxer shorts down to expose a huge coc-k.
Although I dreamed about suc-king a coc-k, having the real thing enlarged and waiting for my mouth was scary.

She unbuckled my pen-is gag and said, "time for your bottle."
Using my mitten hands for balance, I leaned over to take him in my wet lips. No sooner had the head passed my lips, when he moaned and pushed my head down, ramming the shaft deep into my mouth. He buckled like a wild horse as I moved back up the shaft and tongued the head.

"This isn't going to take long," said the woman.
He pushed my head down again and exploded, filling me with his hot c-um. Urgently I swallowed, so his thick load didn't cause me to choke. Still, some leaked out to dribble down my chin to fall on my plastic dress.

First diapered weekend part 4 -- Deewet, 15:49:27 11/11/02 Mon

After giving my first blow job, I sat back on my heels, realizing the I was now a coc-k suc-ker and that I loved the feel of his hot rod filling my mouth.

The woman pulled me to my feet. “This little sissy weighs almost nothing. I bet she’s little enough to fit into girls clothes.”

My master said nothing, leaning back on the couch with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. “I can’t believe she blew that good,” said the woman.

“Oh, believe it.”

“What are your plans for her tonight, besides changing this stinky diaper?”

“I’m taking her to a special leather and lace club,” he said. “With a mouth like her’s, she’ll be a hit.”

The woman led my to the bathroom. “How long have you been into this?” she asked my master.

“This is my first.”

“But I bet you’ve been surfing the web for a while buying all this stuff.” She turned me so she could unzip my plastic dress. She then carefully pulled down my plastic pants and undid the diaper, letting it drop to the concrete floor. “Get in the shower so I can spray you down.

Warm water from the nozzle in her hand rinsed all the poop from my behind and legs. After she finished, she dried me and I saw my master come in with a red enema bag and long hose. “We should clean her put before getting ready for the party.

The sight of the nozzle made me want to go home.

“It’s okay, little one,” the man said to me in his soothing voice. “You know that I won’t hurt you.” They guided me down to my hands and knees. The woman pushed my head down so my butt pointed helplessly into the air. I felt someone push their cold finger up my ass, then replacing it with the nozzle. “You will feel me pumping up the bulb in the nozzle. This will keep it in place while the soap cleans you out.”

“This will help you relax,” said the woman as she pushed a pacifier in my mouth.

I cried out around the pacifier as the bulb expanded in me. It felt like I needed to take a big crap. Next, I felt the warm soupy liquid flowing into me. They didn’t stop until my flat stomach was extended.

“Now, you need to hold that for a while”

To keep me from trying to pull out the nozzle, my wrist were tied behind my back. The cramping started and all my focus was on the desire to get the fluid out of my, but with the tight bulb in my colon, that wasn’t going to happen until they were ready.

As I struggled, they sat on the couch, talking and smoking as they watched me. Finally after a ten minutes he came over and released my enema. In a flood of brown liquid, I expelled it into the potty.

“This will keep you from leaking,” he said as he pushed a large butt plug into me. “Now, let’s get you dressed for the party.

My clothes for the party consisted of a disposable diaper cut down the center, followed by a thick flannel diaper with pink hearts. My plastic pants were satin on the outside lined with noisy plastic. On my legs, they put me in white stockings that went just above the knee. Lace covered the top and a big white bow faced the back of the stockings. My shoes were black mary-janes. A large pink edged petticoat followed and over it came a pink satin dress with puffy sleeves.

Just when we finished, another woman came down the steps to do my hair and makeup.

First diapered weekend part 5 -- DeeWet, 13:46:58 11/18/02 Mon

My clothes for the party consisted of a disposable diaper cut down the center, followed by a thick flannel diaper with pink hearts. My plastic pants were satin on the outside lined with noisy plastic. On my legs, they put me in white stockings that went just above the knee. Lace covered the top and a big white bow faced the back of the stockings. A large pink edged petticoat followed and over it came a pink satin dress with puffy sleeves.

Just when we finished, another woman came down the steps to do my hair and makeup.

“Tom, are you down here?” the woman called down into the basement. Now I knew my master’s first name.

“Who is that?” asked Tom’s wife.

“Kelly, she’s a hairdresser,” he answered. “Come on down.”

I wanted to hide, standing and feeling so small in my short pink satin dress, puffed out from my pink petticoat, showing my thickly diapered bottom.

“Is this the little one for me to fix?” she bellowed. The woman was a huge black person. “This isn’t even a challenge. She is so petit and cute already.”

“Kelly is an expert on cross dressers,” said Tom.

“Come on, little one,” said Kelly as she took my hand and walked me over to a sink, my plastic pants crinkling loudly, the butt plug pushing farther into me. She patted my plastic covered butt. “You have a thick diaper.”

I have always worn my hair long, usually tied in a ponytail. She pulled out a purple plastic cape to put over my dress and leaned me over to the sink to wash my hair. It felt so nice, the warm water and her fingers working my through my hair. I’ve always loved being touched. Maybe that is why everything feels so sensuous to me. As she washed my hair several times, I relaxed and wet my thirsty diaper, feeling the warmth spread across my crotch, some of it running down to warm my bottom.

It took her almost thirty minutes to do my hair. Afterwards, she did my nails, painting them a light shade of pink. Since my face is still almost hairless, she only needed to put on minimal makeup. I did feel her work on my eyes.

“Tom was all smiles when she showed him the finished product. When I looked in the mirror she held out for me, I couldn’t believe how cute I was with my blond hair shining and tied in the back with a large pink ribbon, like you would think Alice from Alice in Wonderland would wear.

“You are the best,” Tom said, who had changed into black leather pants and a tank top.

“I’m getting jealous,” commented his wife. “Can I go with you?”

“I’m sorry, you can play with her later,” he said. “The only girls in the place we are going are sissy boys.”

“Here is some makeup to put in her diaper bag,” said Kelly with a smile. “In case her lips get smeared.”

I felt almost breathless as I stared into the mirror. He was going to take me out to a club dressed like a baby girl. His baby girl slave.

He took my hand and led my up the stairs. Thankfully, it had grown dark outside as he took me out the front door to his mustang.

Before we left the house, he gave me a baby bottle. “Drink this on the way. It’ll help you get in the mood.”

I wanted to slink down in the back seat as I drank my bottle. What ever was in the bottle tasted sweet and I quickly started feeling tipsy.

We drove for over an hour until he pulled into front of the club. I was helped out of the backseat by a huge man wearing leather pants and a vest. Thick black hair came out from all sides of the vest and I felt very venerable as his green eyes searched by pink dressed body. “ I’d like to give you a bottle,” he whispered to me. I felt my cheeks warm and I looked away from him. It still felt so strange being lusted after by men.

Tom put a collar around my neck and led me into the club by a leather rope.

The club was full of more men dressed in leather and sissies dressed in all kinds of ways. Many of the sissies looked to be thickly diapered as myself and all had something in there mouths. I also noticed that none of the sissies were standing unless being led by some muscular leather clad man. All were on their knees or sitting on someone’s lap.

The guy at the door pushed a pen-is shaped pacifier in my mouth.

I had almost forgotten my butt plug when I saw a girl bending over behind the bar while this guy rammed a huge plug into her waiting ass. As I watched, she looked up at me and smiled, but I noticed a tears running down her pink cheeks.

As he led me through the club, I saw several guys getting blowjobs. I suc-ked hard on my pacifier as I unbelievably got turned on as the sissies’ heads bobbed. I wanted to taste more c-um in my full mouth.

“You’re new,” said a guy to Tom. “Why don’t you leave her with one of rubber nurses. They’ll change her and milk her.”

“Sure, I guess that would be okay.”

The man waved over a six-foot tall woman dressed in a white rubber nurses outfit. She wore rubber stockings and six-inch high heels. I could tell by her hourglass figure and the way she could only take short breaths, that she wore a tight corset under her uniform. A large strip of white tape sealed her mouth.

“Take her and change her diapers. Also make sure she is milked and fed.”

First diapered weekend part 6 -- Deewet, 17:40:02 11/26/02 Tue

Something about her size and remembering that Tom told his wife that this is a club that allows no women, made me realize that the woman in the rubber nurse dress, pulling me across the place, wasn’t a woman.

For some reason, that fact excited me as I thought that there was a pen-is hidden under her clothes.

I was led into a room where several others were being changed on high, plastic covered tables.

“Look at this one,” said another tall woman, dressed as if she was one of those mothers from old TV shows, except her flowered yellow dress shined because it was made of vinyl. “She is new. I would remember one so little and innocent looking.”
A table opened up for me to be changed on. My rubber nurse lifted me easily to the table. I looked at the sissy who just left the table. She wore a pink, almost transparent bubble romper suit. Underneath it, I could plainly see her thick diapered state as she wobbled behind her nurse. I’m sure I walked as badly.

The nurse put purple rubber straps around each of my wrists. There was a steel ring attached to each wristband. She left my wrist alone and pushed up my skirts and petticoats, telling me to hold them out of her way. The rubber covering on the table felt cold when she removed my wet diaper.

I felt her lift my bottom slightly and with a quick “Pop” she pulled out my butt plug causing me to cry out around my pacifier.

It felt good to have it out of me, but my relief was short lived as she push another, bigger plug into me. She next placed a very soft, thick white diaper underneath me. Before she pulled it up and pinned me into the diaper she powdered and put baby oil on my little erect pen-is. It was then that I found out what was meant by milking me and the special trick with my new butt plug.

The mother told me that the plug was like on of those buzzers you got when waiting in restaurants. “Let me demonstrate,” she said. “When this happens to you it means that someone needs your service.”

The thing in my butt, started vibrating, sending me into a spasm of pleasure. I cried out and lost my pacifier. While it vibrated and played with my insides, the rubber nurse squeezed my pen-is and I came in her red nailed hand.

They turned off my vibrator and I collapsed on the table. While I recovered, the nurse pinned my diaper and replaced my frilly covered plastic lined pants, with a pair of clear pants. The mother explained that the leather men liked to see when a sissy had a wet diaper on and with these pants, there would be no hiding that from anyone.

The nurse lifted me from the table as another sissy was led into the room for changing. c-um was smeared everywhere on her face and in her hair. She wore a plastic bib that had white globs of c-um glistening on the slick vinyl.

“Let the new sissy help clean her up,” said the mother.

I didn’t know what that meant, but soon found out when we were made to knee facing each other on a rubber mat. My wrist were pulled behind my back and attached together by a chain hooked to the steel rings of my purple wrist straps. They wanted me to lick the c-um off the sissy.

Next to where we knelt, was a window. On the other side, leather clad brutes sat on chairs to watch me. I saw Tom smiling.

I didn’t know where to start first to I began slurping the c-um from the vinyl bib. Before tonight, I would have been revolted by doing this, but the weirdness of the weekend and the stuff I drank in the bottle earlier, took all constraint from me as I eagerly cleaned the slippery sissy kneeling in from of me.

First diapered weekend part 7 -- Deewet, 10:07:14 12/02/02 Mon

After I finished, the rubber clad nurse put my pen-is shaped pacifier in my mouth and lifted me off the floor. She grinned behind her white taped mouth.

“You will always have your mouth and sissy butt filled while at this club,” said the plastic dressed mother. I could taste the c-um coating my mouth as I suc-ked on the pacifier

The nurse stood me on my feet. My diaper felt wet so I looked to check. Unbelievably, I had wet without realizing it as I cleaned the other sissy and with my dress and petticoat too short to cover my clear plastic pants, I saw that everyone would see the telltale yellowness spreading down the front of my diaper.

My nurse led me from the changing room and gave me back to Tom. He seemed uneasy.

“If this is too much for you, we can go,” he said to me. I remembered that this was his first time also and it was so sweet of him to be concerned about me. The room was mostly filled with large men, most alone without sissies and I figured that the butt plug in me would buzz soon as one of them wanted me. For some reason, standing there, so little and helpless among all these macho men with my wrist locked behind my back, standing in black Mary-Jane shoes, ruffled socks, pink stockings, fluffy petticoat and satin dress, my long hair in ribbons and my mouth filled with a c-um covered pacifier put me into a dream-like state. No one knew or cared who I really was besides this cute little girl that would be submissive to them. I nodded to Tom and suc-ked hard on my pacifier. This was a great fantasy night. One I would relive in my dreams for years.

He smiled and took me to one of the couches. A waitress, dressed in only plastic pants and a clear plastic apron brought over a drink for Tom and a bottle for me. Her nipples were pink roses under the plastic and looked as real as any women’s.

I knelt next to his feet and drank from my bottle of milk laced with some type of alcohol. By the time I finished, I was feeling very loose and without much thought, added more pee into my waiting diaper. I could now feel it hanging low between my legs.

I almost dropped my bottle, when the plug in me started wildly vibrating. I couldn’t finish the bottle as I fell back on my heels, moaning out loud, not caring who heard or saw me, the pleasure was so intense.

The waitress quickly came over and pushed a ball gag in my mouth, strapping it around my head.

Through my haze of pleasure, I saw a very tall man in leather pants sit down next to Tom on the couch. Completely ignoring me as I moaned on the floor, they talked about me. I heard something about movies and bondage, but the vibrator in me took most of my attention. It was like being tickled and knowing that you were helpless to make it stop.

I’m not sure it lasted, but to me it seemed internal until the man with Tom laughed and turned off my vibrator. I collapsed in a heap on the floor.

“I think she liked that,” the man said.

Tom laughed and pulled me up to my knees. “This man wants to pay us lots of money for you to be in his movies. I know that this was only a weekend thing, but he shoots on Monday. Is it okay to keep you in diapers a few more days longer.”

Of course, I could say nothing with the red ball stuffed between my stretched lips.

The man looked down at me. “I do bondage videos and I promise that you’ll be a star.”

I shook my head, trying to talk around the rubber ball. I had to work on Monday.”

“I’m sorry,” Tom said. “You really have no choice.”

Something in our relationship changed then and I knew that I was in too deep. I wanted to be out of these diapers and clothes.

“Now show the man your appreciation.”

He took off my gag. “I need to be at work on Monday or I’ll be fired.”

The waitress grabbed my hair from behind me. “Another word,” said the man, “and you’ll have to be punished by mother.”

I don’t know if it was the stuff in my bottle, but I started to cry and wet my diaper.

“Come here,” said the man as he pulled his large headed coc-k from his leather pants. I noticed that several other men stood around me.

I lowered my lips over his coc-k, feeling his hugeness feeling my mouth, making my cheeks bulge. He pushed me down, sending the shaft deeper down my mouth, almost making me gag.

He talked to me as I raised and lower my head, stroking his coc-k with my lips. “We’ll dress you so sissified and tie you up with ropes in all kinds of ways. Thousands of men will masturbate as they watch you struggle and moan around your gags.”

His coc-k was burning hot. I felt his balls smacked me as his coc-k drove deep into my throat. With my wrist locked behind my back, all I could do was focus on him, working to send him over the top and fill my mouth with c-um.

The waitress stopped me, pulling me up and off his coc-k. She put a pink plastic bib on me to protect my satin dress. The man was leaning back on the couch, a big smile on his face. “Come, let Daddy fill you up,” he said, holding out his coc-k.

I went back to work on him, flicking my tongue around the head. Suddenly, he exploded in my mouth. I wasn’t ready for the gallons of c-um shooting from him and it spilled around my lips and dripped onto my bib.

Before I could rest, the vibrator resumed in my butt. I was turned around and another big guy stood with the vibrator control in his hand and his coc-k standing straight out at me.

First diapered weekend part 8 -- Deewet, 19:07:10 12/14/02 Sat

The man’s coc-k pointed right at my face. He had no pants on, just a leather vest. I couldn’t think with the vibrator working my ass, but I didn’t need to think much. I opened my mouth to accept his coc-k.

“Not yet,” he said. “Lick on my ball for awhile.”

I wasn’t sure I could, but I didn’t seemed to have any choice. I’d never had a woman do that to me so I didn’t know exactly what to do. I peed a little more and my diaper hung lower between my legs. The plastic pants were loud as I scooted closer to him and I knew that he could see that I was soaked.

I had to bend lower to get under his coc-k and with my hands secured behind my back it was difficult.

His balls were the size of tennis balls and very hairy. I began by licking them as his hard pen-is bounced on my face. His breathing was loud and short. I knew he was enjoying my tongue.

The vibrator still hummed in me and I felt close to another orgasm as I gently suc-ked one of his tennis balls into my mouth and slowly massaged it with my tongue. This really got to him and for a second I thought his knees might buckle. I glanced up at him and smiled hungrily, letting a breath of hot air pass around his balls and out my filled mouth.

That pushed him over the edge. He pulled my head away from his balls and impaled me on his pulsated tool. He started spraying before my lips closed around him and some c-um splattered my face. He rocked as he shot wave after wave down my throat.

I ended up blowing three more guys before Tom called it a night and sent me back to the changing room to get ready to leave.

The gagged rubber nurse gently changed my soaked diaper and cleaned off my sticky face. She put me in a thick diaper with a soaker pad. Over that, she returned my plastic lined satin panties.

I was very tired and fell asleep in the back seat as we drove back to Tom’s place.
It felt good to have my butt free from the plugs, but as I fell asleep, I wondered if Tom would screw me tonight.

The answer was not long in coming. We were back down in the basement in his place. I was only barely awake as he led me over to a plastic covered footstool. He told me how hot it had been to watch me blow all those guys and asked if I was ready to have the real thing in my love hole. I answered by getting on my knees and bending over the footstool.

I asked for a gag. I wanted to be able to scream and feel the rubber pen-is filling my mouth.

He gagged me and fastened my wrist to the legs of the footstool. Next, he removed my thick diapers and plastic pants. I thought he was going to leave me naked down there, but I felt him pull a tight pair of rubber pants up my legs and on me. These panties held my pen-is down tightly.

I felt something cold on my butt and I could hear his breathing. There must be a hole in the back of the panties.

I began suc-king hard on the rubber pen-is as he knelt behind me, his sword pointed to pierce my virginity. First, I felt pressure, then, with a push, he entered me. For a few seconds he remained motionless, waiting for me to relax. I screamed for him to fuc-k me, but of course, with the gag firmly in my mouth, it came out as muffled cries.

He began to move, pushing his dic-k in and out of me, stroking along the walls of my anus. After the night of the vibrator, my ass was very sensitive and I cried around my rubber pen-is. Nothing had ever felt this good. All I wanted was for him to keep fuc-king me. I was his diapered slave. He could do anything and I would submit.

I’m not sure how long he fuc-ked me. Time had no meaning. Everything was focus on the hot rod connecting us. Finally he shook and I felt hot c-um filling my butt.

Afterwards he put me in diapers and plastic pants. Since it was cold, he also put me in a flannel nightgown that was lined in vinyl and tied at the feet, making it a sleeping bag with arms. The arms of the nightgown ended in mittens that he secured to the rails of the crib.

I fell asleep before he finished tying the knots.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender