Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Choosy Mothers Choose Chastity Services  (Read 14642 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Choosy Mothers Choose Chastity Services
« on: January 27, 2015, 05:59:29 PM »
Note to the readers; This is a three chapter story I posted on my FL site page that I thought others here might wish to read as well.

Chapter One--A Surprise of Chastity

My walk home from school was uneventful. Its true, I had had a little accident in my last class, when Kelly Bell started teasing me. She was one of those totally hot cheerleaders that was way, way, out of my league and when she started calling me a sissy, I accidentally leaked a little bit into my trainers. Now, its true I may not be the most macho guy out there, but I'm not a sissy! Okay, so I'm a little nerdy, hanging out with my friends (all of both of them) in the chess club, and its true, no girls would take a second look at me. And maybe I am a little skinny, and, I suppose, the glasses don't help either. Oh, and then there's the whole bedwetting thing.

Ever since I could remember, I've had difficulty keeping my bed dry, and my mom eventually gave up on changing my wet sheets and she started putting me in diapers and plastic panties. That solved the bed linen problem (although she still kept a vinyl waterproof mattress cover over my bedding just to be sure), although it did little for my self esteem.

My mom got frustrated with my lack of progress and she began putting me in my night time diapers in the afternoon as soon as I got home from school. But they were so thick and bulky that there was no way I could hide them under my regular clothes, so trying to maintain a social life was virtually impossible. I think she thought the shame of wearing them during the day would motivate me to get serious about ending my bedwetting but unfortunately, another event occurred about the same time that destroyed her plans--my puberty.

You see, my mom uses lots of fabric softener on my diapers so as a result, they have always been super soft and fluffy. As I started entering puberty, I learned about the joys of masturbation and found my diapers were absolutely perfect for that purpose. After I got home from school and my mom changed me into my diapers, I would go online, looking at women in pretty panties and play with myself, achieving an eye-crossing orgasm after only a minute or so. Fortunately for me, my mom never checked for that kind of "accident", otherwise I know she would have paddled me without hesitation.

But anyways....I've digressed.

After a few random incidents of damp underwear at school, my mom began making me wear trainers, which--to my relief--were much less noticeable than my diapers. So far, no one had caught on, at least, as far as I knew anyway. But I was still sensitive to being called a sissy, a name that was--more often than not--used to describe me at school. So when Kelly began teasing me and calling me a sissy, I guess the trauma made me lose control briefly and wet my trainers.

I really wasn't too worried about it. I knew my mom would probably scold me briefly, maybe slap my bottom, and then just pin me into my regular thick diapers.

When I got to my house, I was surprised to see a strange car parked in front that I didn't recognize. But I didn't think too much of it, and I went inside.

Setting my school books down and kicking my sneakers off, I closed the front door behind me, only to hear my mom's voice from down the hall.

"In here, Timmy," she called out to me from my bedroom.

Not suspecting anything, I made my way down the hall to where she was calling me. However, once inside, I got the shock of my life.

My mom was sitting on the edge of the bed, along with my usual set of diapers and plastic pants, but next to her was a stranger I'd never seen before. She was in her mid twenties and extremely pretty. With straight blond air and blue eyes that sparkled at me, she wore a snug pink halter top that was struggling to contain her big luscious breasts. I gaped at the long line of cleavage disappearing into her top, even as she smiled up at me.

After my initial shock wore off, I immediately blushed bright red at the fact that this woman had obviously been told all about my diapers and wetting. To make matters worse, today's accident was only going to make me look more childish in her eyes, if that were even possible.

"Timmy, this is Ariel, from Chastity Services," my mom said as a way of greeting.

I looked at my waiting stack of diapers and over at Ariel who was still smiling prettily at me, expecting me to say something.

"Wha-what?" I stammered in a panic. Up until now, no one besides my mom was aware of my diaper wearing and bedwetting. Now, without any notice whatsoever, she had exposed me to this beautiful woman who seemed nothing but amused by me.

"Ariel knows all about your wetting problems, Timmy," she said as if reading my mind, "But that's not why she's here."

In my panic, I felt a stream of warm pee suddenly saturate the front of my trainers. Without plastic panties on, it was only a matter of time before it would leak through to my trousers. I shuffled my feet uncomfortably as I struggled to deal with this situation. I was so humiliated, I couldn't look her in the eye and my face only got redder by the second.

"Now, before we put you into your diapers, there's just a little business we need to take care of first," my mom told me.

My mouth dropped open, suspecting she was going to spank me, and I looked back at her in a panic.

"Bu-but I didn't do anything!" I wailed pitifully.

"Don't worry, honey, I'm not going to spank you, that is--unless you give us any trouble," she said ominously.

I didn't know what she meant by that, but before I could think any further about it, she began undoing my trousers. I tried to push her hands away but she just slapped them and continued with what she was doing.

In no time, the top button was undone and my pants were coming down, revealing the colorful cartoon characters of my trainers.

Right away, my mom spotted the big wet spot in front and her features creased, showing her anger and annoyance.

"Did you wet yourself at school again?" she said accusingly.

"I-I-I, um..." I stuttered incoherently.

I was so ashamed to be having this conversation in front of this super hot woman!

"Am I going to have to start putting you in diapers and plastic panties for school too?" she asked sharply.

"No mommy!" I blurted out, my eyes misting with tears, "It was an accident--honest!"

My mom shook her head and sighed angrily, tugging my pants down and jerking them off my feet. My face and chest were blushing hotly as she tugged the wet trainers down, exposing my tiny, hairless genitals to this pretty stranger. She was staring at them intently and despite herself, she burst out giggling.

"I'm afraid Timmy isn't very impressive in that department either," she remarked to Ariel.

"Well, I just hope I have a device small enough for him," the blond woman replied as she began digging in her bag.

My mom began cleaning my crotch area with baby wipes as I stood there, completely mortified to be so totally exposed.

"I think maybe the Double S model might work, it was designed for boys that have been under hormone therapy and experienced a lot of shrinkage as a result," Ariel stated.

I was very confused by all this talk but in a moment, the pretty blond was reaching forward and gripping my small sack like it was fruit to be plucked from a tree. I tried to back away but I felt my mom's hand on my lower back forcing me forward.

"Timmy, this is for your own good," she said tersely, "You can either cooperate or take a trip over my lap for a well deserved spanking."

I gulped at the thought of being paddled in front of this stunning woman but my little noodle shrunk back in apprehension.

In seconds, she had slipped a small clear ring behind my sack and joined a few more pieces to complete the circle.

"Your mommy's told me all about your daily masturbating, Timmy," Ariel said matter-of-factly, although her announcement made me feel like someone had just poured ice water over my head, "And this little device will put a stop to it--once and for all."

Now true panic started to set in as I began grappling with what she had in mind for me.

"I-I-I don't do...th-that," I said, unable to actually say the shameful word aloud.

"We both know how baby soft your diapers are, and how tempted you are to play with yourself when wearing them," she continued, "this will make sure you use your diapers for their intended purpose, instead of masturbating in them."

I was so shocked I couldn't utter a sound. And all this time, I thought I had been fooling my mom!

Being very businesslike, Ariel squirted a little baby oil on the palm of her hand, and quickly coated my diminutive wiener with it. I squirmed and fidgeted, not liking the way this was headed. At the same time, I couldn't help but gaze down her top, at her two beautiful melons, jiggling within her thin top.

I had little time to enjoy the view. In seconds, she was positioning a very short, pen-is shaped tube of clear plastic before my quivering noodle.

"Say hello to your new best friend," Ariel smirked, "This is what all little sissy boys need."
Her jibe stung me to the core, perhaps because in my heart of hearts, I knew there was some truth to it.

"No," I whimpered weakly, unable to stop what was happening to me.

Ignoring my protest, she slipped the tube over the head of my pen-is and slid it all the way up. My wiener completely filled the small tube and it was just now dawning on me that there would be absolutely no room for growth or any kind of erection.

I shuffled my feet and shook my hands in protest, as if that was going to change anything.

"B-but, for how long am I going to have to wear it?" I whined.

"Get used to it, Timmy," my mom replied, "Because that's staying on permanently. You've shown that you can't be trusted when you're alone and this device will make sure you'll always be a good little boy."

With those words, Ariel slipped a small lock through the pin and snapped it shut, imprisoning my tiny pen-is forever.

Stamping my feet in frustration, I grasped the plastic contraption and jerked it hard, trying to remove it.

"Oww!" I cried, realizing I was only hurting myself.

"And if I find that you've tampered with that in any way--you'll get the spanking of your life," my mom warned me with a menacing wag of her finger.

I wiped away the tear that had trickled down my face as my mom took my hand and sat my bottom unceremoniously down on the soft stack of waiting diapers.

Ariel was looking down at me now, clearly satisfied that another of her male victims had been defeated and made permanently chaste. I looked away as I fought back tears of frustration--how unfair life was!
My mom wasted no time, lifting me by my ankles to smear a thick coating of sticky Desitin across my bottom cheeks.

"I think you're my first customer that's still wearing diapers," Ariel observed pointedly.
My face burned red with embarrassment--I had never felt so humiliated in my entire life!

My mom powdered my generously, even more so than usual until a fragrant cloud surrounded me, reminding me further of my infantile status. Taking a pink clown-headed safety pin, she drew the two thick corners together and pinned them shut, followed by the other side.

Ariel bent over slightly and gently rubbed the fat, bulky front of my diapers.

"Well, those certainly are soft," she remarked, "I can see now why you were so tempted to play with yourself. This must have been every sissy's dream."
Despite my utter shame, I couldn't help but stare at her big beautiful breasts, so huge and round before me. I had never been this close to such a total babe before and her body was like that of a stripper's. My little pen-is tried to expand downwards in the chastity tube but was prevented from doing so by the lack of any room to spare.
Despite my obvious attraction to her, she continued to tease me while my mom positioned my plastic pants before my feet.
"Does baby need his pacifier now?" she asked in a syrupy voice intended for toddlers.

I squirmed and whimpered weakly as my mom snaked the crackly pair of white nursery print baby pants up my skinny legs.
"Up," she said simply as the vinyl pants reached up to the top of my thighs. I lifted myself to allow her to tug the panties up and around the bulky cloth surrounding me. As she did, I glanced up at Ariel who was looking down at me with a smug, superior smile. I blushed all over again and whimpered as my mom made her final adjustments.
Standing me up, she forced me to face Ariel even as my cheeks and chest burned with shame.

"Well, my work is done here," she said as she stared at me with her piercing blue eyes, "but just look at you..."
Her voice had taken on a condescending tone and I shriveled inwardly before her gaze.
"You're a bedwetting sissy who still needs diapers and plastic panties like a little baby.
"Your mommy should have locked up that tiny thing of yours a long time ago. But I guess, better late than never. I'll bet all your little sissy friends are chronic masturbators too, aren't they?"

I was so ashamed I couldn't even open up my mouth to respond.

"I'm going to get their names from your mommy and you can bet that they'll be wearing the same chastity device as you before the month is over."
I gulped hard and shivered with fear at the humiliation and shame my two friends would soon be suffering from. Even more so, since I was certain that she'd be telling them all about me when she did it to them. Looking at this gorgeous, confident woman, I could easily believe she was capable of everything she said.

Standing up, it was only then that I realized just how tall she was. In her stiletto heels, she towered over me, and I felt totally inferior looking up at her. Wearing my thick diapers and nursery print baby pants certainly didn't help.

"Enjoy your diapers and plastic panties, Timmy," she said as she reached down and patted my thickly padded seat, "you certainly deserve them."

THE END

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Choosy Mothers Choose Chastity Services
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 04:41:59 PM »
Chapter Two--The High Cost of Playing With Panties

At long last, the front door closed and my mom finally left the house. She was going to the store for some groceries, and I knew I had at least 15 minutes solid to do whatever I pleased. I had been waiting for her to leave all afternoon and now I had my chance.

Running with pent up sexual excitement to her bedroom--the destination of all my erotic fantasies, I yanked open her panty drawer, sifting through her delicate items in search of my favorite pair. I found it at the bottom, a sheer, lacy, pink confection, with a cute little yellow bow at the waistline.

In seconds, my pants and underwear were off and laying in a heap on the floor. By the time I had pulled the frilly panties up my nearly hairless thighs, I was already rock hard. Admittedly, it wasn't much to look at, and even tremendously aroused as I was now, it was hard pressed to reach three inches in length.

But that was the last thing on my mind at the moment. I went over to my mom's dresser and found the most recent catalogue of Victoria's Secret, and began thumbing through it as I rubbed my little boner through the soft panties. Taking a seat on her bed, I stopped at several pages to further admire the pretty women posing scantily clad in lingerie.

In no time at all, I was moments away from a wonderful orgasm, ready to splash my insubstantial load into the soft pink panties I was wearing.
I could feel it coming, bubbling up, that rush filling my head that signaled a mind blowing climax on the verge of happening.

Just then--with a brutal suddenness I was totally unexpected for, the bedroom door burst open and my mom stormed in. Right behind her, I saw she was followed by an incredibly gorgeous woman in her mid-twenties.
"Marcus Ethan Johnson! Just what are you doing in my room?" my mom demanded angrily.

I dropped the catalogue like it was a hot coal, my mouth gaping open in shock.
She looked down at the panties I was wearing, my rapidly shrinking boner still tenting them out and a small wet spot of pre-c-um visible in front.
"I-I-I..." was all I could utter.

Crossing her arms over her chest, I saw then, that my mom was holding the familiar wooden Spencer paddle and my heart skipped a beat as her hard eyes drilled into me.
"I'm still waiting for an answer," she snapped curtly.

The other woman was standing next to her now, hands on her hips in a defiant pose, looking at me as if she expected nothing less from me. She had blond hair, piercing crystalline blue eyes, and a tremendous bosom that was filling her white camisole top like nothing I'd ever seen. It was so taut, her big breasts stretched the fabric and looked as if they were going to burst out at any minute.
"Um, I was just...um...I..." I couldn't say the words. My face was blushing beet red, my palms were sweaty, and I stared at the floor miserably.

"Well, I think I know something that will help you be a little more forthcoming," she said tersely as she took a seat on the edge of the bed. Before I could even stammer out some sort of apology, she roughly yanked me over her lap, placing her left hand on the small of my back to prevent me from getting up. I whimpered in fear and trepidation of my coming punishment.

"No--please mommy!" I cried, "please don't spank me!"

"So...my little boy likes to wear my panties does he?" she asked as she rubbed my nearly bare bottom with the paddle.
She answered her own question by bringing the hard wooden paddle down with a deafening swat across both my pantied cheeks.

WHACKKK!!!

"OOWWWW!" I cried at the top of my lungs.

"So you thought you could sneak in here and try on my underwear whenever you fancied, hm?"

SMACKKK!!

I wailed and kicked my feet, unable to escape the blistering impact.
She started a steady rhythm of harsh, angry swats, all in the same place, right across the center of my bottom. I immediately burst into tears, sobbing like a baby as she kept at it, smacking one cheek and then the other with vengeful intensity.

"How do your pretty panties feel now, sissy boy?" she asked as she landed another particularly painful swat across both my blazing red cheeks.
I could hardly respond; my face was wet with tears and I was crying uncontrollably as I kicked and struggled over her lap. To be sure, the thin, sheer panties I was still wearing were offering me no protection whatsoever from the unrelenting sting of her paddle.

She paused for a moment to scold me further.
"So, if its panties you want to wear, then I'm more than happy to accommodate you. But instead of stealing mine, the ones you'll be wearing from now on will be made of plastic--practical, waterproof plastic to cover the nice, thick diapers I'll be pinning you into everyday."

I sobbed miserably as she continued.
"Since you're still having difficulty keeping your bed dry--"
"It-it was only once--" I wailed defensively.

SMACKKK!!

Another blistering swat impacted my cherry red bottom.
"OWW-HOWW!!!" I howled.
"Since you're still having difficulty keeping your bed dry," she continued, "I'll be pinning you into your diapers just as soon as you get home from school."
She emphasized her point with ten more, especially hard swats. The paddle felt like it was made of red hot metal instead of mere wood and it scorched my stinging cheeks ferociously.

I was a sobbing wreck when she finally let me up, but the pretty blonde didn't seem the least bit sympathetic towards me. My mom looked up at me sternly, while I stamped my feet, rubbed my hot, swollen bottom, and cried my eyes out before the two of them. I had never been so ashamed in all my life.
"And since you like to play with yourself so much, I've also decided it's time to get you fitted for a chastity device. Ariel here is from Chastity Services and has graciously offered to come over and help us out."

Through the tears in my eyes, I looked over to see the stunning blond retrieving some things out of a small bag she had with her. She selected a small clear ring with an opening and without any explanation, she tugged the panties down my thighs unceremoniously and pulled at my shriveled genitals, slipping the ring behind them.

I was too upset to try and stop her. After the severe paddling, I was completely defeated and ready to accept whatever my mom had in mind for me.
My shoulders shook with my sobs as the sexy woman continued her work, mating some pieces to encircle my package and then slipping a pin in behind it.

"Your two little sissy friends are wearing the same device, Marcus," she told me, totally catching me by surprise, "so if they've seemed a little tense and wound up, it's because they're still struggling to adapt to a life without masturbation--just as you will."

I burst into fresh tears at the thought of that. Part of me said I should put up some sort of fight, at least some kind of resistance, but I knew I'd only end up over my mom's lap again for another dose of her paddle. I watched tearfully as she lubed up my now limp wiener and pushed it into a very short, clear plastic tube.

"There," she said with obvious satisfaction, "all safe and sound now. No more erections and no more playing with yourself. Just as it should be."
With practiced movements, she slipped a small lock through the pin and closed it shut with finality.

Still sniffling, I looked down at my imprisoned pen-is, unable to believe it was forever out of my reach.
"Are there any health issues I should know about?" my mom asked.
"Oh no, but he should be milked from time to time, just to clear out his system," Ariel explained blithely, "it can be done so that he doesn't experience any sort of climax. I can show you how, or we can set up an appointment to have me do it for you."

"That would be really great," my mom replied.
I could only imagine what such a procedure as "milking" was, but I was sure I wouldn't like it.

"And now it's time to put you into your new underwear," my mom informed me.
Going to her closet, she took out a large bag and began dumping the contents onto the bed. My stomach buzzed nervously as I saw multiple cloth diapers, plastic pants, baby powder, diaper rash creme and safety pins.

She laid three of the thick, fluffy cloth diapers on top each other in a stack, and then pushed me down onto them. I had stopped crying by now, but I whimpered and sniffled as she positioned them underneath me.

"I should have done this a long time ago," she said as she grasped my ankles and abruptly swung them upwards above my head, exposing my crimson bottom to Ariel who was watching closely.

I braced myself as best I could and squirmed as she smeared something creamy across my throbbing cheeks. It smelled kind of fishy, but it had a somewhat cooling effect on my punished bottom, so I was grateful for that at least. Letting my legs down, my mom took the baby powder and shook quite a bit of it on my front area, the scent instantly bringing me back to the second grade, when my mom used to diaper me before bedtime.

"Looks like some little boys never outgrow the need for diapers, do they?" she asked me.
I bit my lip but said nothing as she brought the thick, but surprisingly soft center of the diapers up and pinned the sides at my hips. I couldn't believe how fat it was! There was no way I was going to be able to hide these under any of my clothes.

"Now, since my little baby seems to like pretty panties so much, I decided to get you some for your diapers, rather than those boring old white ones we used to dress you in," my mom explained condescendingly, "what do you think of these cute panties?"
She held up a pink pair of nursery print plastic pants, with soft ruffles sewn around the legs and waist.

"These are cut nice and full, to accommodate the big, thick diapers you'll be wearing from now on," she told me.
I wanted to cry all over again.

"Ariel? Would you like to do the honors for my sissy son's first diapering?"
I cringed as the gorgeous blond smiled down on me, clearly happy to be an accomplice to my humiliating punishment. She gathered the panties in her slim hands, positioning the leg holes so I could put my feet through. She was so beautiful and sexy but all I could think about was that she must see me as nothing more than a weak, sissy bedwetter and masturbator. I felt eons away from her on a social scale.

Submissively, I put my feet through the leg holes and watched as she pulled them up my girlishly smooth calves and thighs.

Bent over as she was, I gaped in awestruck admiration down the front of her low cut top. The curvy mounds of her big breasts jiggled slightly as she moved and I gasped openly at the view. I wanted to remember this sight for the rest of my life and masturbate furiously with it etched in my mind, only to remember that there would be no such opportunity for me, ever again. I winced with helpless frustration.

Ariel had lovely French manicure styled nails, and she used them to work the soft panties around the bulky cotton cloth. I shivered when her fingers touched my skin and I blushed when she looked up to gaze into my eyes.
"Now you're diapered just like your little sissy friend Timmy," she said sweetly with a superior look on her pretty face.
My jaw dropped open at the mention of my friend from the chess club.

"T-Timmy?" I stammered.

"That's right, his mommy has been diapering him for quite a while now, due to his nightly bedwetting. So you're in good company, sissy boy," she said as she gently patted the fat, cushiony front of my diapers.
My mouth hung open in shock--I had no idea that Timmy was a bedwetter. I certainly had no idea he was wearing diapers!

"Where do you think I got these big diapers and panties, Marcus?" my mom asked.

"Maybe Timmy's mommy will let him come over and you can both get your diapers changed together," Ariel said with a mischievous smile.
I blushed hot red at the picture she was painting--to be treated like two incontinent toddlers was too much to imagine.

Looking down at the shiny pink panties covering my soft, fluffy diapers, I felt so childish and immature. I felt like I was in the second grade all over again, coming home to have my mom discover the wet spot in my pants, only to be put back in humiliating diapers and plastic baby pants.

In her high heeled sandals, Ariel stood much higher than me and when I looked up into her sparkling blue eyes, I felt completely inferior.
"I've seen lots of little sissies get put back into diapers." she told me, "and it usually doesn't take very long for them to start wetting themselves during the day. It must be the feelings of safety and security provided by your diapers...I'll bet in your case, it happens even sooner."

At that moment, I hated her smug, superior confidence like nothing else, and yet, some part of me sensed that she was right.
My mom picked up the phone on her nightstand and gazed at me with a 'you got exactly what you deserved' look.

"I think I'll just call Timmy's mommy and have her bring her diapered little boy over so the two of you can get used to seeing each other like this."
I burst into fresh tears as Ariel bent over to pat me on the thick seat of my diapers.

"Need a babysitter?"

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Choosy Mothers Choose Chastity Services
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 03:05:20 PM »

Chapter Three--A Babysitter for Marcus

As boring as school was, I was absolutely dreading going home.
Once again, and despite my best efforts, I'd managed to have another accident, and the front of my pants now bore a telltale wet spot. It had been bad enough getting teased by my peers, but what worried me, was what was waiting at home. My mom was making a habit now, out of checking my pants when I arrived and any traces of wetness were swiftly punished with ten hard swats from her paddle. So far, I'd never made it through all ten without crying like a baby.

For some reason, it was getting harder and harder to control my peeing. Ever since she had started putting me in diapers when I got home in the afternoons, I was accidentally wetting myself more and more often. It was becoming rare for me to wake up without soaking my diapers at night. And it was carrying over during the school days, even when I wasn't diapered.

I could still remember Ariel's haunting words, "it usually doesn't take long for them to start wetting themselves during the day". It seemed her words had become like a prophecy fulfilled.

And if my coming spanking wasn't enough to cause me anxiety, the effects of my chastity device were certainly making themselves felt. It had been almost three weeks since I had been able to masturbate freely and I was beside myself with horniness. Every flash of female skin, every sign or advertisement I saw with a woman made me crazy with arousal. But there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. I had tried everything to try and remove the damned chastity device that Ariel had put on me but nothing had worked. And I had no way of satisfying my sexual urges. I felt tense, irritable, and on edge constantly.

I stopped at the edge of our driveway, not wanting to go inside. At last, I realized there was no point in putting off the inevitable. With heavy heart, I strode slowly up the path to our front door.

Going through the threshold, I didn't immediately see my mom and I thought I just might be able to sneak into my room and change out of my pants before she saw me.

"Marcus," my mom greeted me from behind me. She had apparently been outside in the garden and it was just my terrible luck that she was coming in at the same time I was.

"H-hi mom," I  croaked anxiously.

"Were you able to stay dry today?" she asked without delay.
Before I could answer, she bent over and stared at the dark wet spot on the front of my jeans.

"Wet again, I see," she commented dryly, "am I going to have to start putting you in diapers for school too?"
"No mommy--it was just an accident," I squeaked.

"This is the third 'accident' you've had this week," she countered sternly.
"B-b-but, I couldn't help it," I whined plaintively.
Snatching me by my wrist, she dragged me over to the kitchen table and made me face forward.

"Pants down--hands on the table. You know the drill," she ordered me curtly.

I whimpered in fear as I reluctantly undid the button of my jeans, unzipped the fly and let them fall around my ankles. I put my palms on the surface of the table which left me bent over at the waist, my round, youthful bottom, a tempting target for her paddle.
She was not long in returning, but when she saw my damp Spider-Man underwear still up, she came over and angrily yanked them down to my knees.

"This is what happens to little boys who wet their pants," she said as she positioned herself next to me. The Spencer paddle swooped up and then came down with a thundering swat against both my bare cheeks.

"OOWWWW!" I wailed at the top of my lungs.

I wiggled my bottom that was now bearing a red, rectangular imprint across both buns.
"I promise not to wet my pants like a baby," I gasped on cue.

SMACKKK!!

"OOWW-WOWW!!"

"I-I p-promise not to wet my pants like a baby," I stammered.
SMACKKKK!!

I howled out loudly and my hands shot back to rub my poor, blistered bottom as I danced in place.
"Hands on the table!" my mom ordered me.
I stamped my feet in frustration and did as I was told.

"I-I p-promise not to w-wet my pants like a baby," I sobbed.

SMACKKK!!

Hot tears tumbled down my cheeks as I cried out, shaking my hot, stinging rump in the air, wishing I could somehow cool it down.
I blubbered out my line just as the doorbell rang.
Both our heads turned in the direction of the doorway, and my mom went over to see who it was.

"Don't you move a muscle, you've still got six more to go, mister," she told me as she waved the paddle at me.
I whimpered helplessly and sniffled, dreading the additional swats I still had to suffer.

My mom opened the door and a smile suddenly appeared on her face.
"Ariel! Come in-come in," she said exuberantly.
The familiar blond strode through the door like an empress, her commanding authority made all the more so, by her tall, stiletto heels.
"I was just teaching my sissy son here, a lesson--it seems he's having a difficult time keeping his pants dry at school."

Ariel was wearing a snug pink tank top with the words "Got Milk? written across her incredible bosom. Obviously, she was very much the kind of woman to embrace her sexuality, and her short skirt only added to the effect.

"Well, don't let me stop you--you go on with whatever instruction you see fit to give him," the pretty woman told her.
"Let's see..." my mom said as she resumed her position to the left and behind me, "where were we? Oh yes, I think it was number three."

Without giving me a chance to argue, she wound up and brought the paddle down fiercely, making me buck forward as I cried out in pain.

"OW-WOW-WOW!!" I hollered, "M-mommy--I've already h-had four," I wailed pitifully.

"Then it looks like you're getting one extra today," she said as she swatted me again just as hard.
I bawled out, slapping my hands on the table repeatedly as Ariel took a seat opposite me, devoting her full attention to my humiliating punishment.

"I-I-I-I p-promise n-not to wet my p-pants like a baby," I sobbed in anguish.

This was absolutely mortifying, being punished like a child in front of another person--all the more so, since she was a gorgeous female.
Six scalding swats later, I was crying and unable to say my lines coherently. Ariel stood up and came over to look down at me.

"Well, it seems every time I see you, you're getting your little bottom spanked," she remarked with a smirk.
I sobbed pathetically as I desperately rubbed my burning backside with my hands.

"Come along, Marcus, it's diaper time," my mom said as she led the way back to my bedroom.
Tearfully, I walked gingerly behind her, deeply ashamed that once again, an outsider was being made a witness to my bedwetting diaper discipline.

When we got into my bedroom, I saw my diapers already laid out, arranged on top of the nursery print changing pad she'd put on my bed. The stack of Birdseye cloth was very thick, and I knew from experience that it would be soft and fluffy too. That was the only upside to my punishment; they were just so comfy to wear, I had actually started to develop a secret love for the humiliating underwear. I could only imagine how it would feel like to masturbate in them, but of course, my chastity device made sure that was impossible.

I laid myself down on the pillowy stack carefully, but my bottom was still throbbing hot, stinging and sore.
With Ariel watching closely, my mom grasped my ankles and swung them upwards, over my head.

"Right where a sissy belongs," Ariel said smugly, "spanked and about to be pinned into his baby diapers."

I blushed hotly, looking away and blinking tears of shame from my eyes as my mom began smearing creamy Desitin across my burning cheeks. She made sure to apply a thick coat of the sticky substance on my bottom before releasing my ankles. Next, she powdered me very thoroughly, surrounding me with the babyish scent, before pulling the thick mass of soft cloth between my legs and around my hips. I whimpered weakly as she pinned the sides together snugly. Ariel was waiting for me with my plastic pants. They were yellow nursery print and I felt so childish wearing them. Nevertheless, I cooperated submissively and put my feet through the leg holes as she slowly drew them up my skinny legs.

"Here you are baby boy," she said with mock sweetness, "all safe and secure in your diapers and waterproof panties."
My face was flushed and hot and I whimpered with embarrassment. After she powdered between my legs, she re-tied my sneakers.
"Marcus," my mom began, "I have plans tonight, so Ariel has generously offered to babysit you."

I gasped with shock.
"B-babysit me," I blurted out, "I don't need a babysitter!"
"Any sissy who wets his diapers like a baby, needs a babysitter," Ariel quipped.

I blushed again at the humiliating accuracy of her statement.
"Marcus, you'd better not get sassy with Ariel--she has my permission to spank if you don't do exactly as she says," my mom added.
Looking at the smug blond, I bit my lip but said nothing--my bottom was still sore and I didn't want to tempt her.

I heard the jingling of keys and saw Ariel getting ready to leave.
"Wa-wait! I can't leave dressed like this," I said in a rising panic.
"You can, and will," she said sternly as she gripped me by the wrist and began pulling me towards the door.
"Mommy!" I cried but she only shook her head, showing her lack of sympathy.

Ariel pulled me out the door and I couldn't believe I was going outside with my diapers so totally exposed. What if the neighbors were to see me? I would be mortified beyond words.
We went to her Lexus and I tried to open the passenger door but it was locked. I wrenched on it with wild abandon only to see Ariel eyeing me from inside.

"In back," she said with a wave of her extended thumb, "babies sit in the back seat."
I tried the back door and found it unlocked. Jumping inside, I slammed the door behind me and slouched down as low as I could get. I could only pray none of my neighbors had seen me walk out, thickly diapered, wearing bright colored, nursery print baby panties.

The drive over to Ariel's house wasn't that long, although it seemed that way at the time. But now that I was in an enclosed area, the smell of baby powder was practically overwhelming and it surrounded me, making me feel childish, all over again.

When we arrived, she came around to the back, opened my door and reached in to grab my wrist.
I winced as she pulled me out of the car and led me into her spacious house. We went down a hallway and she took me into what looked like a baby's nursery. It was decorated in pink pastel, with Disney Princess wallpaper and a large crib dominating the room. A big playpen with padded rails occupied one corner of the room, while a large, covered rubber diaper pail, with nursery print motifs, stood next to the crib.
"Stay right here," she commanded me.

I didn't know what else to do so I stood there, looking around at everything with a growing sense of nervousness. It seemed like everything was there for a baby, except in larger sizes. Alongside the diaper changing table, I saw stacks of thick cloth diapers and plastic pants, but sized for a teen, like the ones I was wearing.

I also became vaguely aware of the smell of stale, pee-soaked diapers, a smell I was becoming increasingly familiar with. I suddenly felt waves of shame wash over me, that this was the room she thought was most appropriate for me. Unfortunately, I really was a bedwetter now and it was only natural that bedwetters would be put in this room.

Out in the other room, I could hear Ariel running water for something. Maybe she was getting me something to drink.
Along the top of a pink dresser, I saw a collection of dolls, coloring books, and a couple of baby bottles.

When Ariel returned, I saw she had in one hand, a large, glistening, red rubber water bag, dripping with soapy suds. It had a long white hose coming out of it, and at the opposite end was a narrow nozzle of some sort.
"This is going to clean you out and make sure you don't have any messy accidents in your diapers," she said as she opened up a drawer  in the dresser.

"Bu-but I don't ever do that in my diapers," I cried defensively.

"Well, we'll see about that. I take this precaution with all bedwetters in my house. It's for your own good."
I pouted in frustration as she removed the narrow nozzle and deftly replaced it with a very large, dil-do-like nozzle that looked like a realistic fat rubber coc-k.

I didn't like the look of this at all. She hung the bulging bag up over the crib and then took a seat on the edge of the mattress. I began whimpering again as she led me around her knees and stood me to her right side. Her creamy fingers reached up to pull my plastic pants down, and despite my protests and efforts to stop her, she lowered my vinyl pants down past my knees.

"No--p-please don't," I pleaded as I looked into her pretty blue eyes.
Completely ignoring me, she pulled me over her skirted lap and I felt my diaper being unpinned.
"This is how I handle bedwetters and sissies," she explained as she pulled the fat cloth back and pushed it between my legs.
I bit my lip anxiously and squirmed in place over her firm lap.
"Marcus--did you wet your diapers?" she suddenly demanded sharply.
It must have happened in the sudden panic of leaving my house.

"I-I-I mean, just a li-little," I stammered.

I abruptly gasped in pain as I felt the angry, harsh slap of a wooden paddle against my bare bottom for the second time today. I cried out with bitter indignation but Ariel continued swatting my cheeks with full force, alternating between each already red globe. I howled out in pain and kicked my feet as I burst into tears.

"Next time you wet your diapers--you are to tell me--do you understand?" she demanded as she emphasized each of her points with a blistering swat across both stinging cheeks.

"Ye-y-yes, Ma'am!" I squealed between sobs.

At last the spanking was over and I lay across her lap, sobbing and whimpering.
Suddenly, I squealed like a little girl as I felt a greasy invader in my back hole and I realized it was her finger coating it with some kind of lubricant.

"Now, spread your legs nice and wide and relax...this will go in a lot easier if you just submit like a good boy."
I whined and pouted and soon felt the big, fat, blunt end of the nozzle pushing against my defenseless sphincter.

"No-no-no!" I cried desperately, "it's too big!"

I could feel her moving the nozzle around, seeking out the best angle for penetration of my hole and I squirmed and whined in protest.
"Spread your legs sissy...just relax and submit, it will be a lot easier," she told me.

Suddenly, I felt the big greasy tip abruptly slide past my defeated hole.

"OHHHH!" I cried.

She twirled it around and then slowly began easing it further into me. I moaned as the big fat invader plunged deeper and deeper into my rectum. It filled me so completely, I gasped with it's fullness. I felt as if a huge cuc-umber was being pushed inside me.

"No..." I protested weakly.
"There, there..." Ariel said soothingly, "take it all the way in."
"--Please--" I whimpered.
She pulled it out a bit before pushing it back in as far as it would go. I moaned and balled my fists, helpless to stop her.

"Oh--p-please...I want my mommy," I whined.
"This is what all sissies need," she said reassuringly.
I felt one of her hands holding the nozzle in place, the sound of the clip being undone, followed by a torrent of hot water rushing deep inside me.

"Ohhhhh!" I wailed.

Ariel patted my hot, stinging buns to console me.
"There you go...nice, hot soapy water...it's going to fill you all the way up...we're going to get you all squeaky clean..."
Just then, I heard the front door open, followed by a knock and a female voice calling out.

"Ariel, are you home?"
I moaned involuntarily and saw a pair of high heels walking into my field of vision from behind me.

"Hi Emily!" Ariel said cheerfully, "thanks for coming over."
"Well! Who's this cute little boy?" the woman asked curiously.

I blushed hotly as she came around to look down into my beet red face. She looked to be in her mid- to late thirties but strikingly beautiful, with long, curly brown hair, pretty green eyes, and a fabulous figure. Her casual clothing did nothing to hide her abundant curves and big, plump breasts. Indeed, her snug button top looked as if it were going to burst open at any moment from the Herculean task of holding her bosom inside.

She smiled down on me in a kind, maternal, loving way but I only blushed an even deeper shade of crimson.
"This is Marcus," Ariel said by way of introduction, "He's a chronic masturbator and bedwetter."
"Aww," Emily said understandingly, "looks like you're getting a nice, soapy enema now, Marcus."

She said it glowingly, like it was supposed to be some kind of wonderful treat.
I was about to say something in my defense when Ariel opened up the clip and I felt another rush of hot water surging into me.

"Ohhh..." I gasped.

Emily went over and took a seat on the diaper pail, presumably so she could look me in the face as I took my enema.
My hole was already aching from being impaled by the fat rubber dil-do nozzle and every new surge of hot, soapy water made me moan like a helpless little girl.

"Where's Joshy?" Ariel asked conversationally.
"Oh, he's at home in his crib," she said with a ravishing smile, "he earned himself an early bedtime for being fussy at dinner."
"That's exactly where this prissy boy is headed, right after I've put him into his jammies and changed his diapers," Ariel replied caustically.
I don't think I had ever been so embarrassed in all my life. She was talking about sending me to bed and it wasn't even 7:30 yet!

Ariel kept up a steady pattern of opening and closing the clip on the hose, giving me just enough time to take the latest surge and let it settle into my bowels before she gave me the next dose. In about ten minutes, I felt I was ready to explode.

"L-let me up," I begged her weakly, "I-I can't take anymore."
"Hush, Sissykins," she told me as she squeezed one of my red buns, "you're almost done. This is what all bedwetters need."

"In my experience, a sissy can always take more than they think they can," Emily said sagely, "and it's important for their submission."
"I couldn't agree more," Ariel replied as she re-opened the clip.
I sobbed and clenched my buns together but nothing I did could prevent the steady flow of hot, soapy water into my rectum. I moaned and slapped my hands on the floor, kicking my feet and whimpering but Ariel was implacable in her determination to make sure I took in every liquid drop of the enema.

At long last, the remaining soapy suds flowed through the hose and deep into me. Ariel slowly eased out the nozzle but quickly replaced it with a big, fat buttplug.

I squealed in frustration in my girlish voice.
I was gripped with the throes of cramps and I could barely move, but she helped me up and get on my feet again.
"You can go and release that in the bathroom. But if I find you've spilled so much as a drop, you're going right back over my lap for another two quarts," she warned me.

I limped carefully down the hallway, with their mocking giggles filling my ears. How had I ever let myself get into this position?
As I took a seat on the toilet, I reached back to pull the big rubber buttplug out and was rewarded with a torrential rush of hot, soapy water.

Twenty embarrassing minutes later, I emerged from the bathroom.
"Come on Marcus," Ariel called from the nursery, "it's diaper time and we haven't got all night--it's past your bed time."
I blushed at her condescending words and found her waiting for me, standing with her hands on her hips and a haughty look of superiority on her face.

Without any hesitation, she took hold of me and sat me down on a raised changing table, covered with nursery print vinyl. Once more, my legs were swung up in the air as she held me firmly by the ankles.

"May I?" Emily offered as she held up the tube of Desitin.
"Be my guest," Ariel nodded.

"Here you are," her beautiful friend said as she smiled prettily down at me, "a nice, sticky coating of Desitin on your baby bottom to prevent diaper rash. Sissies like you that spend long nights wearing wet diapers in the crib need this with every change."

Deftly, she swung my legs up and gently smeared a thick coating of the creme across my bottom. Looking from her warm, smiling face, to her magnificent bosom that looked ready to spill out of her thin top, I could easily make out the smooth, satiny bra she wore underneath and despite my crushing shame, my pen-is throbbed and filled my chastity device.
"I have a sissy boy at home, much like you," she told me happily, "although he has to wear diapers all the time, not just for beddie-bye."
I bit my lip with embarrassment.

As Ariel began positioning my diapers underneath me, Emily continued to engage me, oblivious of my discomfort.
"Do you have to wear diapers all the time, or just in your crib?"
"I don't sleep in a crib," I replied defensively, my face flushing hotly at her assumption, "I just have a little problem with accidents at night."
"Yes, many sissies I know are bedwetters," she said understandingly, "that's why diapers and plastic panties are always the best solution."
"This particular sissy is also starting to wet his pants during the day," Ariel pointed out as she powdered and pulled the thick cloth of my diapers up between my legs.

"Is that right?" Emily responded with obvious interest.
"Mm-hm, it's only a matter of time before Marcus here is wearing and wetting his diapers full time. Just today, he got his third spanking of the week for wetting his pants at school."
I winced with shame at her admission.

"Well don't you worry, honey," Emily said with a sugar-coated tone of voice, "we'll talk to your mommy and make sure she starts putting you in soft, fluffy diapers during the day too."
Ariel picked up my original plastic panties and positioned them at my feet.

"Noo!" I cried, "those are damp from before."

Ariel shook her head at me.
"Silly sissy. You're going to be soaking these diapers in an hour anyway, there's no point in creating more laundry for nothing."
"She's right, babykins," Emily said in agreement, "sometimes bedwetters don't get a complete change."

I pouted and chewed on my lip. Everything about this was so unfair!
I shivered a little as I felt the damp elastic of the leg holes sliding up my thighs. Not only that, I could smell the pungent scent of stale pee surrounding me, making me feel all the more childish. I whimpered and balled my fists but knew there was nothing I could do about it.

Suddenly, I thought I heard the front door close and more female voices from down the hallway. How many people were in the house now?
Ariel ignored my panicked look and powdered my inner thighs where it would rub against the plastic panties.

"I think our little sugarplum needs something a little more appropriate for beddie-bye," Emily suggested cheerily.
After sifting through several garments in the dresser, she came over and held a lemon yellow fleece top with short puffy sleeves. There was a diapered teddy bear on it and the inscription that said "Mommy's little bedwetter" on it.

Before I could react, Ariel was already removing my striped shirt and tossing it on the floor.
"No--please don't," I protested, but in no time at all she was putting it over my head and putting my arms through the short, ruffled sleeves. It only came down to my navel, leaving my fat, embarrassing diapers fully exposed.

"There," Ariel said satisfied, "that way, if you have any leaks during the night it won't get your top wet too."
I blushed that such babyish considerations were necessary.
In no time at all, Emily was removing my gym socks and replacing them with a pair of frilly yellow anklets.

"Well!" she announced with a pleased look on her pretty face, "looks like our little baby is all ready for beddie-bye now."
"I just need his bottle," Ariel said, sharing a knowing look with Emily.
The latter smiled and nodded.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot."
Emily left us to go out of the nursery and I heard the front door open once more, followed by female voices greeting each other. It made me nervous to have so many other women in such close proximity to me, given that I was dressed like a toddler.

Ariel picked up a nearby pink pacifier with a loop on it and hung it around my neck.
"That's in case you want something to suc-k on and comfort you during the night," she told me.

Almost imperceptibly, I noticed her tug the hem of her top downwards, exposing even more of her sexy cleavage and big, luscious breasts. Despite my negative feelings toward her, I couldn't help but want to suc-k on her nipples in the worst way, rather than this babyish pacifier. And it seemed as if she were deliberately teasing me with her fabulous body just to torment me.

After pulling back the baby blankets on the crib, she stood up and looked down at me.
"Okay, Sissykins, it's time to say goodnight to everyone and then it's beddie-bye time for you."
"Wha-what??" I croaked, "I can't go out the like this!"
Even as I said it, I knew from the steely look in Ariel's blue eyes that that was precisely what I would be doing. Still, I couldn't just go willingly, like a lamb to the slaughter.

She stood over me, looking down on me imperiously with her hands on her hips. With her tall stiletto heels, she towered over me and my face was practically at the level of her big, imposing breasts. The "Got Milk?? script on her tank top seemed to mock me.

"Look, you little sissy," she hissed, "I don't have any patience for weak, prissy nerds like you. You can go out there now, or I can put you over my lap and paddle your bottom. But either way--you're going out there to tell my friends goodnight."

I sniffled and fought back tears of shame as I rubbed the thickly padded seat of my diapers.
I was terrified of the prospect of getting a hard spanking from this strict woman who clearly, held no sympathy whatsoever for me.
Without waiting for an answer, she took my wrist and led me out of the nursery. Following her down the hallway apprehensively, she led us into a spacious, well appointed living room, where four of her friends were waiting.

Not surprisingly, Ariel's friends shared her social level and looks. It appeared that they were dressed for an evening out, wearing coc-ktail dresses and sexy clothing for their dates.

"Hello everyone," Ariel greeted them, "this is another bedwetter I've been put in charge of, named Marcus."

My mouth hung open in shock and shame and my face instantly turned bright red. I felt my ears burning as everyone turned to look at me, my big, thick diapers bulging around me within the colorful nursery print plastic panties and my toddler top announcing to the world exactly what I was. Before I could stop it, I felt a panic induced squirt of hot pee escape into my diapers.

Several of the girls burst out laughing while others smiled at me with smug superiority.
"Looks like your babysitter knows exactly how to treat bedwetters," one of the cute brunettes commented.

Ariel reached down and patted my fat, diapered bottom.
"And his tiny little pen-is is locked up for good now, so he won't be playing with himself anymore, once he's left alone in the crib," she told them.

More giggles erupted from gathering of girls.
I could feel my cheeks blazing and my chest reddening with shame. Each new experience with this woman seemed to eclipse the one previously in terms of utter humiliation.

Emily entered the room holding a large baby bottle decorated with nursery characters and filled with milk.

"And here's baby's bottle!" she announced merrily.

Despite what I thought was going to be a very brief moment of embarrassment, Ariel led me over to a love seat and sat down, pulling me onto my back so that my head was on her lap, facing up at her beautiful, but stern face. I whimpered and struggled and she slapped my bare thigh, making me cry out.
"Ow!!"

Everyone giggled at how easily she was able to control me and I felt a salty tear trickle down my face.
"Aww baby, don't cry," she said with mock sympathy, "Mommy's got your ba-ba right here."

She pushed the warm, wet rubber nipple into my mouth and I didn't try and fight her. Instead, I nursed submissively on the warm milk, tasting the infantile drink I hadn't experienced for so many years.
Suddenly, I felt a soft hand upon my thigh and the front of my diapers. I gasped as I looked down to see one of the attractive girls feeling the thickness of the material.

"He certainly wears big diapers," she commented.
"Big wetters need big diapers," Ariel told her succinctly.
"Does he mess them too?" one of the blondes asked.
"Not in this house," Ariel replied, "he got a nice, hot soapy enema before bedtime so I wouldn't have to worry about that kind of thing."

I was so mortified by this humiliating conversation, and I started making plans for later to escape. The second they left, I was going to rip these diapers off, put my regular clothes on, and walk back to my house. It couldn't be more than a mile away and at this point, I didn't care if it was ten miles.

My thinking distracted me and I stopped nursing for a moment from the bottle.
"Come on, drink up sissy," Ariel chided me, "everyone's waiting for you to finish so they can go out and have fun tonight."

I burned with resentment at the unfairness of the situation. Here it was, only 7:30, and I was being sent to bed while these hot girls were just getting ready for an fun evening out. It made me feel so immature and childish.

Obediently, I drank more of the warm milk, looking up over the curvy top of Ariel's magnificent chest at her. She was holding the bottle in place, making sure I couldn't take it out of my mouth. Strangely, I felt a wave of drowsiness swell over me. I couldn't be that tired this early in the evening.

"Drink up," Ariel coaxed me, "all bedwetters need their milk."
I did as I was told, but still determined to make good on my plans to escape.

"He certainly smells like a bedwetter," one of the girls commented dryly.
Hearing that made me blush all over again. I knew my plastic panties were giving off a pee smell around me, only verifying everyone's impression that I couldn't be trusted without my humiliating diapers.

At last, the remaining milk disappeared and I swallowed it down. A prudent voice inside my head warned me that with all this liquid inside me before bed, I should probably go to the bathroom, but in my hazy state, I pushed it aside.

Ariel helped me to get up and I stood somewhat shakily. Why was my head so groggy? I needed to clear it, in order to find my way home tonight after everyone left.
"Say goodnight to our guests, Marcus," she prompted me.
"Go-goodnight," I mumbled, acutely aware that everyone was staring at me and my big, thick embarrassing diapers.
"Goodnight sissy boy," a cute blond next to me said as she patted my bottom, "sleep tight in your crib."

Everyone giggled and after one final slap on my diapered bottom, Ariel turned me around and led me down the hallway to the nursery. I climbed carefully into the crib and lay down, suddenly overcome with exhaustion. I looked up to see Ariel pulling the baby blankets up around my chin. She placed a soft teddy bear under my arm and pushed my pacifier between my lips, making sure it filled my mouth completely.

"Nighty-night, babykins," she whispered as she closed the side of the crib on me.

I tried to rise up but I felt as heavy as a pile of rocks.
Ariel turned out the lights and closed the door on the nursery, the only light being the Minnie Mouse nightlight on the far wall.
I heard the girls laughing amongst each other at my expense as they got ready to leave for the evening.

suc-king on the fat rubber nipple of my pacifier, the very last sensation I felt, before drifting off to sissy slumber, was the thick seat of my diapers growing steadily wet and warm.

THE END

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender