Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Surprise!  (Read 41986 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Surprise!
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2015, 10:35:11 PM »
Chapter Fifteen

After my humiliating encounter with the cop, I drove much slower, and with a heightened sense of apprehension as I made my way to Denise's neighborhood. I rebuked myself for forgetting my driver's license--I wouldn't be swimming in another man's pee now if I had just been more careful and less impulsive.

Earlier, I had been dreading my arrival at my former girlfriend's house but by comparison to what I had just been through, walking up her driveway in my sissy top and exposed diapers was going to be easy.

I hadn't wanted to move too much in my seat but regardless, I couldn't escape the cop's warm pee surrounding me everywhere. There wasn't one section of my diapers that wasn't fully saturated and I felt like a toddler who couldn't be trusted with training pants yet. I was utterly ashamed and part of me even felt like I had gotten what I deserved for my total lack of backbone and my cowardly personality.

Getting out of the car, I closed the door behind me and waddled awkwardly up the paved driveway to Denise's front door. My diapers were so heavy, they sagged under the weight and I was forced to use one hand to help support them. With my free hand, I knocked on the door and waited nervously, hoping my exposure outside would be as brief as possible.

Before long, I heard the sound of Denise's high heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she approached. The door opened wide, and I beheld my former boss for the first time since she had fired me so ignominiously at the bank earlier in the week.

She was wearing a snug, form-fitting white skirt and matching crop top that clung deliciously to her big, mouthwatering breasts. In all my trauma lately, I had forgotten just how mesmerizing they were. No wonder I was willing to do anything and everything she had wanted!

Her lovely long black hair spilled over her mostly bare shoulders in big curls but it did nothing to hide the deep, sexy cleavage between her big, proud breasts. Now that I stood before her, I felt foolish and weak when confronted by her power and beauty and I found myself blushing all over again.

She stood well above me, her hands on her curvy hips as she looked down at me imperiously, as if I were an errant child.

"Well...Did my little baby manage to keep her diapers dry for the ride over?" she asked skeptically.

I squirmed and turned bright red with embarrassment. Without waiting for an answer, she stepped outside, physically turned me around to face the street, and squeezed the thick, spongy seat of my diapers.

I squealed with embarrassment.

"Oh my, you are absolutely soaked!" she exclaimed, "You really do need diapers, don't you?"

My face burned with shame as a neighbor across the street came out to check her mail. The woman looked across to gaze at me and I could see her eyebrow rising quizzically.

"Um, can-can we go inside?" I whined.
Denise answered me by swatting my seat and I stumbled forward clumsily, showing anyone who was watching who wore the real pants in this relationship.

Just as I turned to go in, Jordan appeared next to Denise blocking the way, and she looked down on me, the disdain plain on her face.

"Oh--it's you," she said by way of greeting.

I squirmed awkwardly and shifted my feet, not knowing what to say.

"That outfit suits you perfectly," she remarked, "Just what I'd expect from a big sissy like you who can't keep his pants dry."

My cheeks burned with shame as I stood before the two of them, thoroughly humiliated. And to be sure, things weren't made any better by the fact that the thick diapers I was wearing were sopping wet, only confirming her dismal opinion of me.

"Chrissey, I think you need to tell Jordan what you did," Denise told me.

Biting my lip, I looked down at the concrete walkway in front of us. I badly wanted to duck inside and hide but she was apparently going to drag this out and make me humiliate myself in front of everyone.

"I-I w-wet myself," I admitted shamefully.

Jordan shook her head in disgust.

"What a surprise."

"Don't worry, Chrissey," Denise said with a forgiving smile, "Your days of wearing pants are over. Why don't you come inside and I'll show you to your room."

Feeling a mixture of relief and trepidation, I followed them inside but not before looking over my shoulder to see if their neighbor was still there. Sure enough, the woman was still standing by her mailbox, staring at me and trying to figure out what kind of weirdo I was.

I rushed inside, waddling awkwardly behind the two sexy women as they led me down the hall toward the mysterious room Denise had been having work done to previously. As the two of them went in and stepped aside, I entered and looked around in shocked amazement.

It has been re-designed as a nursery, and judging by the pink and white decor, it looked like it was intended for a baby girl, albeit, a rather large one.
An oversized pink crib dominated the room, with a teddy bear nestled cozily amongst it's Disney Princess baby blankets. Next to it, a low vinyl-covered changing table sat nearby, stacks and stacks of thick cloth diapers and other supplies ready for use along with a short chest of drawers that were open to reveal many pairs of waterproof plastic panties. My stomach buzzed with nervous anticipation.

A shelf containing nursery books and baby toys was to one side and next to it, a folded playpen stood ready for use.

Three sides of the room were wallpapered with designs of baby bears and building blocks while the fourth wall was covered with a mirrored set of closet doors. A warm light shone in through gauzy pink curtains over the only window on the opposite side of the room.

In the far corner, stood a large pink dresser, with dolls lining the top, it's sides decorated with more playful nursery characters.
Hanging above it on a peg, I suddenly shivered as I recognized Denise's formidable Spencer paddle, an instrument of discipline I was all too familiar with.

I gasped as I took it all in.
I guess I hadn't really given too much thought as to what the conditions of my living here would be but I never imagined this!

"This is where a sissy like you belongs and it's where you'll be spending the majority of your time, Chrissey," Denise explained firmly, "Judging by how wet your diapers are, it's obvious you need them 24/7 now."

My face reddened and I wanted to blurt out that most of the pee in my diapers wasn't my doing but somehow, I didn't think that explanation was going to do me much good.

"Time to explain a few ground rules," Denise said in her no-nonsense tone, "First, under no circ-umstances are you to touch your diapers. If either of us catch you doing that, you will immediately get a severe spanking. Your diapers will be changed at our discretion, either by one of us, or one of your babysitters--"

"--Ba-babysitters?" I spluttered, trying to take it all in.

"Yes, babysitters. We won't always be here to watch over you so I have a number of girls in mind that will be babysitting you when we're gone."

She saw the shock and horror registering on my face and a sly smile appeared on hers.

"Oh yes, Chrissey, don't think for one minute that when people are visiting that your diapers will remain a secret. These are your underwear from now on," she said slapping my thickly padded bottom, "And we'll change your wet diapers regardless of company, so you might as well get used to the idea."

I bit my lip and balled my fists as I struggled with the intense frustration, humiliation, and fear rising within me.

"Second, your bedtime will be 7:30 sharp. Any bad behavior during the day and I'll move it up to 7, or even earlier. That means you will be in your crib, diapered and locked in with the lights out by bedtime. Any whining or complaining will result in trip over my lap."

My mouth hung open again and my lips quivered as I tried to deal with what she was telling me.

"Third, I've already told you that you are to do whatever I tell you without question. That goes for Jordan here too. She has equal authority over you and if she feels you need a spanking, she has every right to do it."

As I stood there in shock, Jordan strode over to the dresser and reached over to pick up the Spencer paddle.

"And just to get things off on the right foot so you'll see who's boss around here, I'm going to give you a taste of how things are going to be from now on," Jordan told me.

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. The very woman I resented and hated and had stolen my girlfriend was about to pull my diapers down and spank me!

I gulped in panic and felt a fear-induced stream of pee flood into my already soggy diapers.

"No-p-please," I begged her as I put my hands up in protest.

She snatched my wrist roughly and yanked me over as she took a seat on a sturdy stool that I assumed served one purpose only--one in which I was about to participate in. With grim determination, she tugged my plastic panties and heavy wet diapers down with one quick move, leaving my pink chastity device fully on display.

I blushed hot red with shame as the strong smell of pee surrounded us.

"Pathetic...absolutely pathetic," she said shaking her pretty head, "And I can see why Denise locked up this tiny little thing. A sissy like you doesn't deserve to be able to c-um anyway."

Looking back up into my fear-filled eyes, she fixed me with a stern gaze.

"I've been wanting to paddle you for a long time now, Chrissey," she told me, "so you can be sure I'll make this one count."

"Please don't spank me!" I begged her shamelessly, the panic rising uncontrollably and making my knees weak.

"Get over my lap," she told me tersely.

I squealed like a little girl as she yanked me over her skirted thighs, causing me to fall face forward helplessly.

"Wait! Please--please don't spank me," I sobbed. I knew there was no escaping now and as usual, my weak nature had put me in a place where I was going to receive a painful, humiliating punishment at the hands of the very person who was my arch enemy.

"By the way...I just thought you should know..." Jordan said smugly as she rubbed the fearsome paddle against my damp bottom, "Everyone at work knew you were wearing diapers--you smelled like baby powder and pee all the time and the girls used to call you 'Pamper Princess'."

I groaned with crushing shame at the realization even as I squirmed feebly on Jordan's lap.

I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off by the harsh, biting impact of the hard wooden paddle being seared across both my tender cheeks. I gasped in pain and howled as the paddle came down again and again in quick, scalding succession. Jordan was letting loose with months of pent-up frustration and resentment and she spanked me with all her strength. I burst into tears immediately and kicked my feet as I bunched my fists and beat the floor.

My wet diapers had only served to make my bottom more sensitive and I bawled with bitter indignation as each hard slap of the paddle impacted my damp, pee-soaked buns.

With tears flooding my eyes, I could no longer see Denise clearly as she stood above me, but her hands were on her hips as she watched her lover soundly paddle me with impunity. It felt like a thousand wasps were stinging my blazing cheeks and I was crying like a baby, struggling to escape Jordan's terrible retribution but her grip was like steel as she continued my excruciating punishment.

Denise must have taught her well because after bringing the center of my buns to a flaming hot, cherry red, she turned her attention to the virgin sides, slapping them harshly until they glowed equally to an angry, red crimson. I prayed that she was done but then she returned to the center of my seat, repeatedly bringing the paddle down hard, delivering deep, vengeful swats right at the soft curve of my bottom where it reached my thighs. I wailed at the top of my lungs, kicking wildly as the hot tears spilled off my face to splatter on the floor while I pounded it with my fists in bitter, impotent frustration.

Was this to be my fate? Being paddled like a naughty little boy whenever the mood struck them?
While I had some sort of relationship with Denise (the exact nature of which I was still unsure), I could tell Jordan wouldn't think twice about putting me over her lap for the slightest infraction.

I had resented Jordan from day one and it was the worst possible fate for me to find myself under her harsh and unforgiving authority. And now--to be spanked by her! It was more than I could bear.

At last, the terrible spanking was over and Jordan dumped me unceremoniously on the floor. I immediately reached around and rubbed my flaming, swollen cheeks as I cried like a baby before them.

"That was only the first of many spankings you can expect from me, sissy boy," she informed me.

Denise came over and bent down to my level, smiling warmly at me in sharp contrast to Jordan.
"Aww baby," she said, her voice for once revealing her sympathy, "Come here, sugarplum."

Scooping me into her arms, I sobbed miserably as she held me to her soft, pillowy bosom in a tender, motherly embrace.

"I'm sorry that was necessary but it was important for you to learn that Jordan means business when she tells you what to do," she said in a voice for simple toddlers.

I wiped my arm across my wet face and looked over to Jordan who still had the paddle in her hand, her arms crossed over her chest defiantly and an unrelenting, smug look on her face. As much as I hated and begrudged her, she was my boss now and I was going to have to respect her rule over me.
Whereas before, I had been an insignificant worm to her--now, I was her bedwetting sissy baby for her to punish and humiliate as she pleased.

Denise was soothing me and rubbing my head in a maternal way as she pushed my wet nose between her mammoth breasts.

"Poor little sweetums," she cooed, "Mommy needs to put her little baby back into her diapers."

I wasn't about to resist her. I had no strength left.

Choking back a sob, I let her take me over to the changing table where she laid out three thick cloth diapers. I certainly didn't want to live the life of a little baby girl but these two gave me no choice.

I pouted and continued to cry as she sat me down on the diapers but I howled out as soon as my blazing bottom came into contact with them.

Denise smiled down on me again and she pushed a big, pink rubber pacifier between my quivering lips to quiet me. I found it oddly comforting and I tried not to look at Jordan who was still standing there looking superior, staring down at me with disapproval. I whimpered as Denise pinned me into my new, permanent underwear; thick, embarrassing diapers, and I tried not to think of how it would be like to be seen by everyone that came over.

"Time for your baby panties, Chrissey!" she said gleefully as she positioned a pair of pink nursery print waterproof panties at my Mary Jane-clad feet. I sniffled as she worked them up my smooth legs and worked them over the bulky cloth, running her fingers around the waistband to be sure all the cloth was contained inside.

Rising up, she went over to the closet and came back with a fluffy pink and white baby dress which she held before me proudly.

"Is this what my little girl wants, hm?" she asked in her syrupy voice.

With the fat pacifier stuffed in my mouth, I nodded submissively.

"Well, don't you worry sugarplum, 'cause Mommy bought a whole wardrobe for you, and you're going to be just the cutest little baby girl from now on," she said enthusiastically as she removed my fleece top and replaced it with the frilly dress.

Standing me up, she stood behind me as she zipped up the back and adjusted the short hem of the girly ensemble which barely covered the top of my diapers. I cringed as I stared at our reflection in the mirror, looking like mother and baby daughter.
Even without her heels, Denise was much taller than I but with her stilettos on, she practically towered over me. She stood behind me proudly, beaming with pleasure at the final result of all her careful scheming and planning.

"From the first day I met you, I knew I had to make you my baby girl," she said with her beautiful smile, "And we both know this is where you really belong, Chrissey--not trying to impersonate a man, but wearing dresses and diapers in your very own nursery like the big sissy we all know you are."

I blushed hotly from behind the fat pacifier filling my mouth at her humiliating words.

Jordan stepped forward and stood next to Denise.

"I think we should invite the girls from the bank so they can see the diapered sissy that used to work with them."

"Oh my god--what a great idea!" Denise agreed, clapping her hands with eagerness, "I can't wait to tell Ashley and see the look on her face when she sees him."

Turning around to face Jordan, Denise threw her arms around her neck and planted a big, passion-filled kiss on her lips.

As I watched the two of them groping each other lustfully, I seethed with mute jealousy and envy.

Breaking her kiss momentarily, Denise looked into Jordan's willing eyes but kept her arms around her.
"I think we need to leave our baby to play with her toys while we have some fun of our own," she suggested in a husky voice.

"I thought you'd never ask," Jordan grinned.

The two left me standing there, locking the door behind them to prevent me from leaving or interfering with their lovemaking.
I sniffled and sighed heavily, sitting down to look at the dollies and toys that had been gotten for me.

Several minutes later, the rhythmic sounds of the two of them moaning could be distinctly heard from the adjoining room as I stacked my colorful building blocks.
I didn't even notice as I began wetting my soft, fluffy diapers.

THE END

Abjeffy

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2015, 12:32:15 PM »
I've always enjoyed your stories Bobby,  I think this might be one of your best.  Do wish there had been one more chapter involving all of the ladies from the bank, and any other women that the sissy has known, seeing him in his thick diapers and plastic pants.  I imagine them agreeing that he is dressed just the way he should be.  Thanks Bobby.

gerberbabypants

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2015, 02:06:29 PM »
another masterpiece baby bobby.even with the new never done before direction you took.id also like you to continue it with the women from work and the babysitters if you feel inspired to do so. if not i still look forward to any stories in the future. thanks

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 09:11:08 PM »
...six months later

Anxiously, and with rising concern, I sat on the padded, vinyl covered floor of my playpen, surrounded by a collection of my dollies and a number of big plastic building blocks.
Not surprisingly, my diapers were soaking wet, as they often were these days. I had long ago lost my ability to control my wetting, and it was rare that I even got any kind of a warning sensation beforehand. More often, I just found myself helplessly wetting my diapers like any completely incontinent toddler.

Denise had explained to me that during the first few days after I'd met her, she'd put a mild sedative and diuretic in my baby bottle, just to get the process started, but after that, it had all been me. I think all the pressure I had been under, both at the bank, and trying to deal with Denise during the early stages of our relationship had caused me to revert to bedwetting, which in turn, started my uncontrolled wetting during the day. In any event, my diapers were indispensable now and they normally only remained dry for the first hour or so. After that, it was only a matter of time before they grew heavy and began to sag with all the pee acc-umulated from several consecutive wettings.

I had certainly become used to the feeling of wet diapers on a regular basis and it no longer bothered me like it used to. And to be sure, I had gotten used to the smell of stale, pee-soaked diapers in my nursery which no amount of fragrance could cover. Any visitors that should happen to come in, quickly realized that my diapers weren't just for show but we're absolutely necessary to keep my childish wetting under control.

True to her word, Denise spared me no dignity around her friends.
By now, they all knew of the sissy baby in her house and I was regularly paraded in front of them wearing my short dresses, onesies, or diaper shirts. And if she felt it was time, my diaper changes would take place in front of any or all of them, with some of them even lending a hand during the process.

And even though this was happening on a regular basis, the intense humiliation I suffered was as if each one, was the first time. Some of her friends really enjoyed teasing me, especially Ashley who was a regular visitor, or her bossy but sexy friend, Ariel. The latter particularly enjoyed humiliating me and making me explain in great detail why I "wasn't ready for big boy underpants", and why diapers would be my constant companion.

I had hoped my spankings, which had become a regular event since I moved in, would be kept private but that too, was something I had to suffer in front of everyone. Here again, Ashley and Ariel were only too happy to lend a hand and it was to my utter shame whenever one of them would unpin my diapers and pull me over their lap to soundly paddle my bottom.

But overall, I couldn't really complain. My room and board were provided for by Denise and Jordan and I had zero responsibilities. My main concerns centered around what kind of food I was served in my high chair, and how soon I could get my perpetually wet diapers changed. To my frustration, it wasn't uncommon for Denise to squeeze the thick seat of my diapers and dismissively tell me "you can wait another hour", which meant enduring the annoying, clammy wet embrace for who knew how long.

I spent most of my time in my nursery, which on the whole, was about as dull and boring as it could get. And even when I was let out, it was usually just to be strapped into my high chair for meals or be placed in the playpen so they could keep an eye on me.
I had traded the stress of living in a competitive world for my freedom.

Denise kept my schedule of orgasms rare so the spikes in my chastity device remained as a constant source of pain for me. I tried my best to avoid thinking about sex but it wasn't easy with the two of them going around the house wearing little in the way of clothing. I was generally allowed but one orgasm a month, and that, only by being bent over the crib mattress, my diapers pulled down as Denise pounded me for an hour from behind with her big, hard coc-k. Jordan made a point of telling me I was lucky to get even that, and maybe she was right, although it always left my hole sore, aching, and leaking of her gooey semen.

My sex life could be varied, in that sometimes Denise allowed me to masturbate into my diapers instead of being humped for my monthly orgasm. However, those rare instances always occurred under the most humiliating circ-umstances, like when she made me do it front of all her friends. After removing my chastity device, I was re-diapered and made to sit in the middle of the living room floor, then given a set time limit in which to rub myself to orgasm.
Given the audience I was to perform in front of, I preferred being bent over the crib mattress to the mortifying humiliation of playing with myself in front of a bunch of jeering, mocking women.

It was Jordan's idea that I should receive regular "maintenance spankings" once a week, just to make sure I remembered who was boss. I certainly didn't need any reminding and I dreaded them terribly but like everything else, I had absolutely no say.
On Sundays, either Jordan or Denise would come into my nursery, take down the paddle and put me over their lap for a blistering spanking that left me kicking and crying like a baby.

The only plus out of that arrangement was when Denise was the one administering the punishment. She would often re-diaper me afterwards and place me on her lap, allowing me to nuzzle her big, beautiful breasts as she bottle fed me.

Another aspect of my new life that I soon discovered after moving in were regular, daily enemas. Denise had a big dil-do nozzle she liked to use when she bent me over for my daily purging, and it made her giggle to watch me squirm and whimper as I took in the quart or more of hot, soapy water deep into my rectum. She said she loved nothing more than to see me weak and helpless, bent over her lap with my legs spread as she administered the enema and I moaned like a little girl.

As much as I hated that humiliating procedure, I was wishing now that I had gotten one earlier today. The weekend morning had been unusually busy for the two of them and Denise had simply forgotten all about it. While one would think that would be a good thing, two circ-umstances were now dictating otherwise.

The first, was that I was starting to feel warning cramps and an urgent need to go. The second, was that Jordan had put my big rubber pacifier in my mouth with strict instructions not to remove it.
I knew better than to disobey her when she had issued that kind of order. My bottom was still sore from last night's severe paddling.

But at the moment, I was sitting in my playpen in the living room, while the two of them were on the couch opposite me, kissing and fondling each other. Even under the best of times, this was a tortuous situation for me. It was agony watching or listening as they became amorous with each other because my little pen-is couldn't help but get aroused and it wasn't long before I felt the cruel bite of the sharp spikes in my chastity device. No amount of thinking about mundane things would alleviate the pain and I was left to suffer in silence.

However, today I had a whole new set of concerns. My dinner last night had worked its way through my bowels and was now seeking escape in the only way it could. I was shifting my position in the playpen but I knew there was no escaping nature's inevitable course.

Rising up on my knees, I gripped the softly padded sides of the playpen and looked over anxiously at Denise and Jordan. They were completely oblivious of the torture I was undergoing as they kissed and explored each other's bodies freely.
As the urges became stronger and stronger, I chewed my pacifier and whimpered, trying to get their attention. I knew that neither of them were fans of messy diapers and I could only imagine the punishment that would await me if I were to go right now.
Nevertheless, I was getting closer and closer to surrendering and I fidgeted anxiously, trying to find a position that would take some of the pressure off.

I gripped the side of the playpen until my knuckles grew white, mewling and desperately trying to make them look my way.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

With a sob of defeat, I knelt down a bit and relaxed. A huge, solid load pushed out between my spreading cheeks into my waiting diapers, oozing slowly, only to be followed by another equally thick one. A tear of shame trickled down my cheek and I was shocked at how big the mess was as the big slippery log slid up my crack. It filled my entire seat and felt heavier than I expected. I groaned as a third, smaller load joined the first mess in a growing, nasty pile within my diaper.

My face was red already from my exertions but now the utter shame of my childish act hit me. Even though I was still positioned on my knees, there was no escaping the warm, sticky mess being held closely and intimately against my bottom cheeks. And worse yet, my knees were getting tired, with neither Denise or Jordan showed any signs of noticing my distress.

At last, my knees couldn't take anymore. With a sob of humiliation, I slowly sat down, the gooey mess squishing against my seat and spreading all around. I had never felt more like a helpless baby in all my life and I sniffled with shame, fighting back the tears that threatened to burst from my eyes.
At that moment, I hated being Denise's little sissy baby!

I was sitting there miserably, trying to think of how things could be any worse for me when the doorbell rang. I gasped in shock and felt a strong stream of warm pee join the big, babyish mess that was already in my diapers.

Jordan stopped kissing Denise momentarily and she gave me a wicked look.

"That must be Chrissey's babysitter," she explained.

The very last thing I wanted was to have my mess discovered, let alone, by an outsider.
Jordan scurried over and opened the front door, standing aside as she invited her guest in. I winced as a tall, good looking, muscle-bound man entered. He was wearing snug white shorts and a tank top which served to showcase his very impressive physique.

Jordan gave the tall man a quick hug and then brought him over to the playpen. I blushed hotly as I looked up in embarrassment at the big man that was towering over me.

"Chrissey, meet my friend Hank. He's a personal trainer down at our gym and he's been super anxious to come over and meet you. I told him you were just a big sissy who wears diapers and dresses but he didn't seem to mind."

His crotch was eye level to me and I couldn't help but notice a growing bulge in his shorts. I squirmed nervously in my seat, which only spread the big, sticky mess in my diapers further.

"Hank said he'd gladly babysit you for free, although god only knows why," Jordan said sourly.

He looked down at me with naked lust in his eyes and I swallowed hard, watching as he slowly stroked his big, growing boner idly through the thin fabric of his shorts.

"Oh--" Jordan said by way of an afterthought, "--Did I mention that he's gay? I'm sure the two of you will have lots of fun together."

THE END

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender