Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Melissa's Solution  (Read 14040 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Melissa's Solution
« on: April 27, 2015, 12:50:21 PM »
I sat on the edge of my bed nervously, awaiting the dreaded sound of the doorbell that heralded the arrival of Melissa's friend, Ariel.

Melissa and I had been together for eleven months and I was totally in love with her but I learned that she had some strange ideas about how a relationship was supposed to go. And although she was both extremely pretty and sexy, she was also bossy, opinionated, and stubborn. I have to admit that I always considered her pretty much out of my league and I felt lucky to have her as my girlfriend which was I why tended to defer to her, more times than not. Most of her previous boyfriends had been pretty manly by comparison to me, and as I was soon to learn, even more so when it came to sex.

Melissa was no virgin when she met me--far from it. But that didn't bother me at all, I pretty much expected it from someone as hot as her. After all, she had been one of the most popular girls in High School and she'd had no small number of male admirers.

But she made constant comparisons between myself and her hunkier boyfriends, all of which, it seemed, were more well endowed than myself, although that was hardly saying much. Even erect, I wasn't much bigger than four inches, and perhaps that was being rather generous.

During sex, Melissa made no secret of my inadequacies, with her impatient, sarcastic nature, and she found my performance more often than not, lacking and unsatisfactory. To make matters worse, I had an embarrassing problem with control, such that I tended to ejaculate prematurely, especially when confronted by the overwhelming sexuality of Melissa and her fantastic body. I had always had a thing for big breasts and she had been generously gifted since the early age of 15 with a full, proud bosom.
However, the effect on me, particularly when she was wearing a lacy push-up bra, was to send me over the top, helplessly spilling my seed on her firm, silky thighs, instead of inside her.

At first, Melissa had simply laughed it off, but as time went on, she became increasingly annoyed with my childish lack of control. One day, she was so fed up, that she threw me over her lap, and, taking the wide-backed hair brush from her purse, began spanking my bare bottom with it.
Melissa is no slouch and her days on the tennis team in High School served her well in this capacity. She quickly turned my lily white bottom a deep shade of angry red while I kicked my feet and flailed my arms, frantically trying to escape her punishing grasp.

This started a new trend for her; every time I failed to live up to her expectations in the bedroom, I found myself over her lap getting a punishment more suited for an immature little boy. She told me it was only fitting--if I couldn't fulfill my duties as an adult, I would be punished like a child.

Before long, she went out and purchased a serious wooden paddle, one of those kinds with the holes in its face to increase the sting. Let me tell you--they really make a difference. My first session over her lap with that paddle was quite memorable and painful. After reducing me to a blubbering mess, I vowed never again to c-um prematurely.

However, all the determination in the world wasn't going to change my physiology. The very next time we had sex, she was wearing a low cut top that displayed her big round breasts in the most enticing way. No sooner did I begin prodding her with my quivering, semi-erect pen-is when I suddenly found myself squirting my unimpressive load between her thighs once again.

And once again, I found myself over her firm lap, the hard wooden paddle raising hot, blistering welts on my soft, tender bottom. I sobbed like a baby but my tears had no effect on her whatsoever.

Apparently unsatisfied with my punishment this time, she decided to take it a step further.
Going into her closet, she took out several thick, over-sized cloth diapers, some baby pins and a large pair of ruffled pink plastic panties.

"Since you can't seem to act like an adult, I'm going to dress you up like the baby you've been determined to act like. You can wear these the rest of the day and I better not find you playing with yourself or I'll give you another dose of the paddle," she scolded me.

I was so distraught and ashamed, I didn't even fight her as she powdered and pinned me into the thick, fluffy diapers, following them up with the babyish pink waterproof panties.

"Bu-but...what if I have to...you know...go to the bathroom?" I quaked nervously.

"Then you'd better hold it," she snapped, "Unless you want to wear wet diapers all day."

That idea didn't seem so far fetched at the time, but I soon learned that it wasn't very realistic. I had never really given any thought to how frequently I went to the bathroom, but now that I was compelled to hold it all day, I discovered it was quite a lot.

Melissa was talking on her cell phone with one of her friends (it could have been male or female--she had a lot of both), when I felt the dam about ready to finally burst. I tried to communicate my need to her but she just kept dismissing me with a wave of her immaculately manicured hand as she ignored me.

I knew better than to interrupt her.
So at last, I did what every diapered toddler does when nature calls--I wet myself in a flooding torrent of hot, urgent pee, my big diapers only too happy to absorb it all. I blushed furiously at my babyish actions and quickly left Melissa's presence, somehow thinking I could hide my misdeed.

But ten minutes later, just as I was close to getting my courage up to remove my diapers, she strode boldly into the room, an imperious look on her pretty face.

"Well sissy. Let's see if you've wet yourself like I think you have," she said accusingly.

I squirmed anxiously as she came over and squeezed the now completely saturated seat of my thickly diapered bottom, only confirming her suspicions.

"I-I couldn't hold it," I whined pathetically.

She angrily slapped me hard on my padded seat where her hand impacted with a dull thud.

"Just like you couldn't stay hard longer than thirty seconds, right sissy?" she demanded.

I hung my head low, hoping a show of shame and contrition would maybe make her recognize that I'd paid my debt of punishment. Instead, she jerked me around by my arm and slapped my plastic-pantied bottom even harder, making me buck forward as I squealed involuntarily.

"As I said, you'll be wearing these all day. Guess you'll just have to get used to wet pampers, sissy boy," she stated with a smug look.

"But..when can I take them off?" I squeaked weakly.

"You won't be doing anything with them," she said firmly, "I will be the one taking them off and that won't happen until tonight when Ariel comes over."

I cringed at the mention of her hot, blond friend from high school. The two were much alike; both sexy women who called the shots in their respective lives and were used to getting things their own way.
Ariel had never thought much of me, giving me only a minimum veneer of respect whenever she happened to see me.
For my part, I did my best to stay out of her way.

Now, as I sat on my bed, awaiting the arrival of my nemesis, I fidgeted nervously. My diapers were completely soaked, and had been so for several hours. Every bit of the soft, absorbent cloth was now wet, from between my legs, all up and around the clinging elastic waistband of the emasculating pink plastic panties Melissa had put on me. I couldn't imagine what Ariel would say when she saw me but I knew I would be crushed with shame.

Melissa had left me in my room, with instructions to sit there, as she picked out a sexy, uber-short micro dress and expertly did her make-up. It looked to me like she was planning on a hot night out with the girls, but I didn't dare inquire too closely.

A little after 7, the doorbell rang and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I could hear Melissa's tall high heels clicking as she went to answer the door and my heart rate shot up, making me breathe rapidly in a panic.
I heard the two of them greeting each other merrily, and then two sets of heels coming down the hall towards my room.

Despite myself, I felt a final, warm current of pee escape into the seemingly inexhaustible folds of cotton cloth snugly surrounding my hips.

My face blushed bright red as the two of them walked into the room. Ariel quickly broke into uncontrollable laughter as she took in my infantile appearance. Melissa had tied my sneakers on and let me continue to wear my t-shirt but it did nothing to hide the thick, bulging diapers and shiny ruffled plastic panties swaddling my middle.

When she managed to stop laughing, Ariel stood over me, looking down at me, her hands on her hips in a haughty stance of superiority.

"Well. It's about time Melissa did this. I told her you were nothing but a big sissy from day one. God only knows why she ever went out with you."

I hung my head as the stunning blond dressed me down.

"And now, here you are, wearing your wet sissy diapers just like a pathetic little toddler.
"Oh, and just so you know--" she said pointing to herself, "I was the one who helped her pick out the paddle. I'm glad to hear that she's making good use of it on your prissy bottom."

My face blushed a hot red that burned my ears and went all the way down to my chest. To think that Ariel had known all along I was being spanked like a child! I had never been so ashamed in all my life!

"Come on, sissy," Melissa said finally, "it's time to change those sopping wet diapers of yours."

I felt some small measure of relief, believing that my humiliating punishment was at last at an end.
I leaned back on the bed as she began peeling my damp, pee-soaked vinyl panties off my soggy diaper and down my skinny legs. Tossing them to the floor, she unpinned the clammy wet cloth from around me and pulled it out, to be dropped on top of the discarded panties.

I cringed as my tiny, shriveled pen-is came into view and Ariel stared down at it with a hard, unforgiving appraisal.

"Oh-my-god. That has to be the smallest thing I've seen since my babysitting days. Do you call that thing a dic-k?" she asked incredulously.

I looked pleadingly at Melissa, hoping she would intervene and bring a stop to this mortifying experience.
"Don't worry, sissy, we're going to take care of that right now," she said with a determined tone of voice that suddenly made me shiver.

Ariel was reaching into her purse and she took out a couple of pink plastic pieces that I didn't recognize; one, a ring about two inches in diameter and the other, a short tube with a hole at the end that looked oddly like a stubby pen-is. Grabbing my package roughly, she quickly and efficiently began working the ring over my balls and then pushed my shy member through after them until the ring was completely behind my sack.

Leaning down, Ariel spat on my pen-is contemptuously, lubricating it just enough to allow her to slid it into the small, restrictive tube of the chastity device.

"Wa-wait--stop!" I cried as I suddenly realized just what was happening.

Before I could prevent her, she mated the tube with the top of the ring and slipped a long key into the side. With a small twist of her wrist, she extracted the key, leaving the tube securely locked in place and my pen-is effectively trapped inside, unable to become erect anymore.

"There," she said with immense satisfaction, "Here's one sissy who won't be playing with himself while we're gone tonight."

"Wait--where are you guys going?" I whined.

"To find a real man that can satisfy me," Melissa snapped as she yanked my ankles upwards and slid another thick stack of diapers under my still pink bottom, "I'm tired of waiting for you to become one."

Ariel was looking down at me, a devilish grin on her gorgeous face.

"I know a guy for Melissa who's four times the man you are, sissy. And believe me, he knows how to use his coc-k like a man too," she said suggestively.

My face reddened, this time with burning jealousy, and I looked to Melissa to deny her friend's humiliating words.

"If he can fuc-k anything like he kissed me last night, looks like I'll finally be getting the satisfaction I've been wanting for a year now," she said with a smile as she pinned the new diapers tightly around my hips.

"Come on sissy--it's time for me to go out with a real man and it's time you were put back into your baby panties where you belong."

I whimpered helplessly as she pulled the colorful nursery print plastic panties up my kicking, protesting legs and over the bulky diapers.

"When I get back, I better find you still wearing these or I'll let Ariel teach you a lesson with the paddle," she warned me with a wag of her long nailed finger.

I pouted in silence as the two of them turned and walked out of the house, leaving me diapered and chaste until they decided otherwise.

THE END

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender