Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Babykins Goes Walkabout  (Read 13823 times)

Bertha

• Princess
Babykins Goes Walkabout
« on: May 25, 2015, 12:02:15 PM »
Hi everyone. Apologies for not posting anything new sooner, but real life often intrudes on more pleasurable activities. I do have an original story in the pipeline that I think is suitable for this excellent forum that I hope to post soon.  This is another very old one and is only in two parts. I am fairly certain that this is an amalgamation of stories, so it will not be totally written by me. I will of course remove it or credit someone if there are any objections as I do not wish to offend or annoy anyone. Thank you.

In a way, it was my own fault. For many years, I had made the life of my older sister Julia difficult. We all know what a total pain younger brothers can be, and I should have realised when I was going too far.
At the time, Julia was a temperamental eighteen year old, and I was a difficult sixteen year old, probably because I was self conscious about my height. Or lack of it.
I was acutely embarrassed because adolescence had sadly passed me by, no body hair anywhere, an unbroken little boy voice and a mere four foot ten tall. I over compensated by playing silly tricks on her and annoying her in front of her friends. Mum made Julia take me with her when she went out with her friends, even though she used to protest to Mum about having to drag me along.
One Saturday morning mum once again insisted she take me along to the coffee bar  where she was to meet her friends. I expected her to complain, but on this occasion she seemed quite keen, which should have made me suspicious. We sat down for a coffee, and then it began. ‘Now Jimmy’ said Julia, ‘we’ve decided that it’s time for you to pay a forfeit for all the horrible things you’ve done to me in the past. So we’ve arranged for Fiona, a cousin of Mary here, to take care of it for us. She’s dealt with a couple of naughty boys like you before, and she’s come up with an exquisite way of teaching you a lesson. You humiliate me, so now she’s going to humiliate you. That’s fair, isn’t it?’ With four of them sitting there, I realised that I didn’t have much choice, and didn’t imagine it could be so bad anyway. Besides, perhaps I did deserve it, so I decided to go along with it. ‘Well, ok’ I said. ‘I suppose I’ve been a bit over the top sometimes, so you can have your fun. What do I have to do?’
‘Oh it’s not what you are going to do’ grinned Julia, ‘More like what’s going to be done to you. You’ll see.’ She smiled and looked at the others. Mary began to giggle, and I didn’t like the sound of it. ‘So,’ said Julia, ‘we’ll just finish our coffee and then take you over to Fiona’s place. Mum’s away for the weekend, so it doesn’t matter what time we get home.’
We got up and paid for our coffee, and after leaving we made our way to where  Mary's car was parked. She drove us across town and out to the village of Hursley, about five miles away, Mary finally stopped the car on the edge of the village outside a large cottage. We all got out, went up the path to the front door, and Mary knocked.
The door was opened by an attractive young girl who invited us in. They obviously all knew each other, and I realised that this was Fiona. We went into the lounge and chatted for a few minutes, particularly discussing the fact that I was there to be punished for my misdeeds. Fiona suddenly said to me 'Well Jimmy, I suppose we’d better begin. Now you’ve agreed to submit to whatever forfeit your sister has decided on. Right?’ I nodded in the affirmative, but I was becoming both curious and nervous, wondering what I was in for. 'Excellent,' grinned Fiona. 'In that case we had better get started, come upstairs with me. I've got everything ready for you.'
I followed her upstairs and into a bedroom with the others close behind. Glancing at the bed, I noticed that on it lay a large terry towelling nappy, neatly folded and ready for use.  'Now', she said, 'take off all your clothes and put them on the chair.' It was now I began to change my mind about going along with their plans but three pairs of female hands grabbed me and began to remove my clothes for me and I was soon standing completely naked in front of everyone.
'Goodness me, how old are you?' Asked Fiona as everyone stared at my smooth, hairless body whilst suppressing but not concealing their giggles. I felt thoroughly humiliated, but this was just the beginning.
'Right,' she said 'Now lie on that nappy on the bed, facing up.' I had no choice now other than to do as she told me, and in a few moments she had pulled the corners of the nappy together in front of me, and pinned them securely in place. Next, she picked up a pair of ruffled blue plastic pants and pulled them up my legs until they covered the nappy.
'Good,' said Fiona. 'Now stand up.' I stood up as she opened the wardrobe and took out an oversized, baby footed romper suit that she held up for me to see. It was everybody's idea of what a little boys sleep suit should be. It was white winceyette, with a little Peter Pan collar trimmed with lace, long elastic cuffed sleeves,  a bunny appliqué on the left breast with a row of buttons up the back that made it impossible for the wearer to released himself from the ridiculous garment. 'Step in to them quickly now,' Fiona ordered, and as I did so, she manoeuvred my arms into the sleeves and fastened all the buttons up the back.
'Now,' said Fiona, 'sit on the bed and hold out your hands in a clenched fist.' I sat down obediently, and Fiona, taking a roll of white adhesive strapping tape, wound it round and round each fist, thus immobilising both of them. Then she took two white woollen fingerless mittens, and put them onto my hands. She secured them on with the sewn-in ribbons which she wound around my wrists, before finishing them off in a neat double bow. I was feeling more and more babyish and helpless by the minute.
Fiona now opened a drawer and took out a large set of pale blue leather baby reins, with transfers of baby bunny rabbits on the front and with three small bells sewn on. Slipping my head and arms through the straps, she buckled them up firmly behind me. With my bound hands there was no way that I would be able to get out of the reins.
'Nearly there,' smiled Fiona merrily, 'but there are just a couple more things to do before I've got you completely babified.' She went to the drawer again and took out a baby's dummy. But it was a little bit different from a normal one. To begin with, it was larger than regular baby's dummy, and secondly, an arrangement of long , baby blue ribbons was obviously designed to keep it in place. 'Now,' said Fiona, 'open wide.
It was probably my last chance to resist, but then, with the help of the others, Fiona could have forced and tied the dummy into my mouth anyway. So I opened my mouth wide and she pushed the large rubber bulb of the dummy deep into my mouth. Pulling the ribbons tight, she wound them several times around my head before tying them in a knot behind my head. With the huge rubber bulb filling my mouth, I was completely silenced in the most humiliating way imaginable.
'Right' said Fiona, 'Let's do something about your hair.’ She once more went to the drawer, and drew out a pair of  scissors and a pair of clippers. A cape was tied around my neck and ten minutes later I had a little boys pageboy style haircut. 
Standing back to admire her handiwork, Fiona grinned and said 'There we are, one baby boy all ready for the next part of his initiation. Now come on back downstairs.’
She took my arm, and we went downstairs and back into the lounge. 'Oh isn't he delightful,' said Judy with a chuckle, 'I think the next part’s going to be hilarious. Have you told him yet?'
'No, not yet,' giggled Fiona, 'but if you're all ready, we can be off. Fortunately,' she said, looking out of the window, 'I think we're in for quite a downpour shortly, and that means it's mackintosh time.' I now had a horrible suspicion that they were actually planning to take me out, and my worst suspicions were about to be confirmed. Fiona took a blue leather strap about four feet long and clipped each end to a D ring attached to the back of my baby reins. With my hands hopelessly encased, I was now completely under her control.
Fiona went to a cupboard under the stairs and returned holding a pair of shiny red Wellington boots with a smiling Bob the Builder motif. My pyjama footed feet were eased into the Wellingtons and Fiona announced that I was, 'just about ready, but we of course need something for our little baby boy to wear when it rains, don't we?' She went across to a coat rack, and took down a red rubberised rain cape that she hung over her arm. 'We won't put it on him yet' she grinned, 'I want the world to see his cute little baby romper suit first.'
'And those lovely baby reins,' laughed Sharon.
'Right, off we go said Fiona. Grasping me firmly by the strap attached to my reins, she led me towards the door with the assistance of Julia. It was now that I panicked and tried to resist.
'Mmmmphhh!,'' Was my attempt at saying, stop this right now I have changed my mind. Sadly the girls had other ideas and Julia took a hold of my ear lobe and twisted it sharply. 'Mmmmphhh!'' I squealed again, this time meaning, ow that hurts.
'Look here little brother', she threatened, 'if you do as you are told and co-operate with us, you may just get away with this escapade being just between us. If, on the other hand you decide to be troublesome we shall make sure images of you dressed as our baby boy go onto ours, and your face book pages and you know full what that will mean for your reputation, your choice, "babykins".'
She concluded with a final twist of my ear and I knew I had no choice other than to do as they instructed.

Bertha

• Princess
Babykins Goes Walkabout. Part Two
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 10:24:56 AM »
'Right, off we go said Fiona. Grasping me firmly by the strap attached to my reins, she led me towards the door with the assistance of Julia. It was now that I panicked and tried to resist.
'Mmmmphhh!,'' Was my attempt at saying, stop this right now I have changed my mind. Sadly the girls had other ideas and Julia took a hold of my ear lobe and twisted it sharply. 'Mmmmphhh!'' I squealed again, this time meaning, ow that hurts.
'Look here little brother', she threatened, 'if you do as you are told and co-operate with us, you may just get away with this escapade being just between us. If, on the other hand you decide to be troublesome we shall make sure images of you dressed as our baby boy go onto ours, and your face book pages and you know full what that will mean for your reputation, your choice, 'babykins'.'
She concluded with a final twist of my ear and I knew I had no choice other than to do as they instructed.
I found myself being made to walk down the front path and towards the rear door of Mary's car. I was pushed into the back seat and restrained there with the safety belt. Sharon and Judy sat on either side of me, while Fiona in the front passenger seat.
Because we were moving, I wasn't clearly visible to the people we passed, and I began to relax slightly. We drove for only ten minutes through the countryside before Mary pulled into a small car park next to where a footpath led off across the fields. 'Right, we're here,' said Fiona.
Sharon and Fiona dragged me out by the reins. It was at this moment I tried to be clever and refused to move. Fiona simply flicked the leather walking strap of the baby reins and struck a painful glancing blow to the back of my legs. Even through the thick flannel of my romper suit the pain was severe. 'That was just a warning  shot,' she said menacingly . 'Any more disobedience and you will soon find out how much leather can hurt little boy's who don't do as they are told.' Needless to say l and began to walk along the path.
Unfortunately for me, the paved path was frequented by a number of people who did that British thing of taking note of my predicament but pretending otherwise. They just went on their way, occasionally I heard laughing and I quickly learned to keep my eyes lowered to the ground. After we had been walking for about twenty minutes I was horrified to see three teenage girls walking straight towards us. As they drew level with, we all stopped as they looked at me and roared with laughter.
'Oh isn't that wonderful' giggled one, 'How on earth did you get him to co-operate?' Fiona explained that I really liked to be taken out like this and wanted to stay permanently dressed as a baby. I tried to disagree but with the dummy tied firmly in my mouth, the only sound I could make once again was my familiar, 'mmphmp mmf mmm!'
This made them laugh even louder, especially as I was waving my mittened hands around ineffectually and I spent the next few minutes being teased and tormented by the girls.
'Who's a good little boy den,' they mocked. 'Are you wearing your jimmy-jams because you going to beddy-byes soon?'  Fiona and the rest were obviously enjoying my humiliation for they made no attempt to continue along the path.
 It was then that the first pit a pat of raindrops began, My tormentors were wearing full length, translucent plastic Macintoshes, and they all put up their hoods and fastened them securely under the chin. Fiona now shook out my red rubberised rain cape and draped it around my shoulders. She fastened all the buttons up the front, and finally pulled up the pointed pixie hood over my head, securing it in place with a button under my chin. It would be impossible for me to dislodge the hood, worse was the fact that I could not see properly, I was forced to peep out from underneath the hood.
At the sight of me, one of the young girls laughed again. 'Oh my goodness, don't you look adorable?' while one of the others added 'He looks so cute with that sweet little pixie hood around his face he looks. God I'd love to walk him home like that.'
'Are you from Hursley as well?' said Fiona. 'Yes, that's right,' said one of the girls. 'We were out for a walk, and we're just about to turn back.'
'Well,' grinned Fiona, 'we were about to start walking back to our car. If you're going to walk home, how would you like to take our little baby boy with you? As you saw before we covered him with that cape, he's in no position to be any trouble to you. If you need to control him, just lift up the hem of his cape behind him, and flick him with his baby reins. He will obey you easily enough then. Once you get back to the village you can let him walk back to our place.'
'Can we?' said one of the girls delightedly, 'Oh thanks, this'll be hilarious.' Now I was really worried. The prospect of being dressed as I was, while at the entire mercy of three mischievous teenage girls, filled me with foreboding. I tried once more to voice my opposition, but once again, my protest amounted to 'Mmf mmm mmp!' The resulting giggles and laughter were unbearable.
'All right then girls, he's all yours' said Fiona. 'By the way, his name is simply Babykins, be sure to call him that a lot, and whatever you do don't untie his dummy, he will just cry and probably wet his nappy.' 
'Oh yes!' cried one of the girls, 'That really conjures up the picture of a typical baby boy, what shall we do if he does want to go potty?'
Julia grinned at me as she told them, 'don't worry, just let him use his nappies, after all that's what babies do right?''
'It's about four miles back to the village, so we'll expect to see him in about a couple of hours. Bye-bye Babykins,' she said, grinning at me, 'See you later. Behave yourself  and enjoy your walk!'
Fiona and the others turned around and set off back to the car, while two of the girls grabbed me by the shoulders and started walking me in the opposite direction. We walked through the pouring rain, which drummed down onto my hood and my shoulders, and I was thankful I was wearing my Bob the Builder wellies. The hem of the mackintosh rain cape slapped against my romper clad legs, and the smell of the damp rubber was beginning to fill my nostrils too, as the inside of the cape began to get damp and clammy from a mixture of rain and perspiration. Despite the cool weather, I was finding it uncomfortably warm under the damp rubberised cotton.
Needless to say, the girls thoroughly enjoyed the walk, and I was the butt of many humiliating comments. When the rain finally stopped, the girls put down the hoods of their plastic Macs, and one of them unbuttoned my cape and removed it. One of the other girls carried it, while she took hold of my reins and pushed me on towards the village. They couldn't get over the look of me wearing a baby romper suit and took me right around the village to be seen by a number of their friends.
Eventually, they replaced my rain cape, buttoned up the hood, and let me go. I finally managed to find Fiona's house and went up to the front door, my mittened hands meant I was unable to knock on the door of course, so I tapped it with my foot. After a few minutes, the door opened and Fiona let me in.
'Well well' she laughed, 'Did little Babykins finally find his way home? Come into the lounge.' I did as I was told, and she sat me down on the sofa. I sighed with relief as she removed my damp rain cape with the hood but I had to sit there, still dressed in my Romper suit and with my dummy tied in place.
'Now Babykins, said Fiona, 'we're just going to take some souvenir photos, purely for insurance purposes you understand.'
Despite my muffled protests, she marched me out into the garden, she took a whole series of photos of me.
Once back inside Julia sat beside me, 'Well baby brother, have you had an enjoyable day?' Without waiting for a reply she continued, 'I bet you are really tired out too, after all it's been a long day for such a little baby hasn't it?' Once I waved my mittened hands about and tried to answer, 'mmmmphhh.'
What's that babykins, you are tired and want to go sleepy-byes?' I think we can arrange that for you.' Before I knew what was happening I was being manhandled upstairs and led into a small room without windows at the end of the landing, inside it stood a baby's cot. Well, I say baby's but in actual fact it was larger than a normal size cot and it didn't take much imagination to realise I was the intended occupant.
With all the willing female hands present I was easily forced into the cot and secured by means of a chest harness that meant I was unable to sit up at all. Fiona leant forward and removed my dummy.
'Now look here,' I began, 'this has gone far enough it's……….' my protest was immediately muted by a rubber teat forcibly entered into my mouth. Julia looked extremely pleased with herself as she tilted a full bottle of baby milk and made me consume the entire contents. Twice she had to pause as I choked because she attempted to feed it to me too quickly, but eventually I managed to empty the bottle. Before I could revisit my protest, the dummy was re-tied and I lay helplessly on my back, secured in my cot and sadly I have to admit, using my dummy out of sheer frustration at my predicament. 'That should ensure you have to use your nappy during the night babykins,' she mocked.
 I waved my mittened hands about also in frustration as Fiona raised the cot rail and locked it in place.
'Aww, look,' she said to the others, 'Babykins is waving night-night. Night-night babykins, straight to sleepy byes mind, it's ten past six o'clock, way past your bedtime.'
There was gales of laughter from the girls as they mocked me by waving back, 'night-night,' they chorused, closing the door and leaving me in darkness.
Goodness know if there was something in the milk or not but the next thing I am aware of is Fiona and Julia entering the room. 'Morning babykins, sleep well?' They asked as Fiona unfastened all my restraints, and helped me to remove my baby romper suit and by now soaking nappy before I was allowed to shower and dress once more in my own clothes.
Julia said to me, 'Well Jimmy, how did you like that?'
'It was unbelievable' I said, my eyes lowered. 'I've never felt so humiliated in my life. I wouldn't fancy going through that again.'
'Ah, but that's just where you're wrong' she grinned. 'You see, with what I can do with those cute photos of you, I think you'll be coming back to visit Fiona for lots of lovely humiliations we've got in store for you.'
'You couldn't,' I gasped breathlessly. 'You wouldn't!' You promised!'
'I can and I will' said Julia evenly. 'I wonder what all the boys at your school would make of them. Perhaps I should start by putting some of them online now. Or how about being published in the school magazine? Now wouldn't that be fun?'
I was horrified, she really had me cornered, and she knew it. 'Alright Jimmy,' smirked Julia, 'You will now frequently be in the tender care of Fiona to suffer for all the hard times you've given me. When's his next session?'
 'Well Jimmy' grinned Fiona, I'll expect you back here two weeks from today. I think we'll take you out dressed in your lovely sleep-time suit again, but this time securely strapped into a special large pushchair I've access to, you will look ridiculously infantile strapped in your pushchair wearing your pyjamas and mittens with your dummy tightly secured.' Julia added, and don't forget about the other outfit you have for him to wear." 

Fiona threw her head back and laughed.'Oh yes I might just take you for a nice long walk dressed in the local infant boys school uniform.
You will look delightfully childish, like a proper little boy wearing very short grey flannel trousers and a smart short sleeved shirt and tie, oh, and I have a super blazer, you will make such a sweet little boy.
By now, I was almost in tears of anticipated humiliation, and Fiona and Julia grinned with delight.

'I'll see you in two weeks at nine am sharp. Be sure that you are on time if you don't want to start the day off with a smacked botty.' Fiona warned as she opened the door for us to leave. 'Don't worry,' Julia answered, 'I will make sure he is prompt for his outing!'

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender