Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Parts 1-25  (Read 56289 times)

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Part 13
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 03:21:20 PM »
PART 13

Gabe brings in a changing mat and Jessica moves slowly onto the mat screaming “NO NO!”  Andrea comes in with all of the diaper changing needed and all of the girls gather round as they listen to Gabe.  â€śJessica normally doesn’t have a problem with diaper changes but every now and again she will throw a fit and we just give her punishments such as a spanking or we’ll leave here in extra time in her dirty diapers.  For the more sever tantrums such as now due to her taking extra time getting to the changing mat she will be forced to wear extra diapers and be left in them for a longer period of time.  First we undo the diapers and wipe all of her special areas with a baby wipe.  She knows when to lift her bottom and then we pull the dirty diapers away from her and she turns over and we wipe her again with another baby wipe.  I was thinking that she would progress in age soon but after this tantrum we might keep her at her newborn status now.  Once she is older tampons and pads will be added to her diapers but that will come later and you will be instructed.  She will almost always be in a diaper even once she is older, we feel that making her wear a diaper will help her progress in her feminization.  Finally we normally diaper her with three of these daytime disposable diapers but today it will be four for her punishment.  Then on top of the normal three now four today we put one nighttime diaper on her but today it will be two for her punishment.  The ratio at night is normally four and two like now but tonight it might be more for punishment.  It shall be totally up to you how many diapers she wears when you change her according to her behavior.  Oil, baby powder and diaper rash ointment are used at your disposal as well.  Are there any questions?”

Gabe looks around and sees none.  The girls are led to gather their pledge materials and Gabe and Andrea take Jessica back to her nursery.  Andrea grabs Jessica by the arm and throws her over her lap and yanks off her diapers.  She spanks Jessica for all that she is worth.  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK, Jessica screams, “NO NO NO!  Please I’ll be good from now on.”  But Andrea still hammers away at Jessica.  After about thirty swats or so Gabe steps in and tells Andrea to stop.  Andrea says, “No, this little girl is going to learn her lesson and she will never misbehave again.”  SMACK SMACK SMACK.  By now Jessica is just crying and can really do nothing else.  After about 100 hits to her bear bottom Andrea finally stops and drops Jessica to the floor and leaves the room.  

Gabe runs over and picks her up and pulls up her diapers and hugs Jessica.  Gabe says, “I’m sorry baby girl, their was nothing I could do and you know you should have behaved better.  I’m still going to move you to infant status though so you are alittle older.”  Jessica didn’t care, she just cried at her sore bottom.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Part 14
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 10:19:37 PM »
PART 14

Weeks pass and again Jessica falls into the routine of waking up, being changed, being fed a bottle, playing with little girl toys, being fed solid food again was wonderful.  She hadn’t had solid food for about a month until now.  She would be given another bottle, changed again.  Bathed in the afternoon, fed dinner and changed and put to bed.  Again it was a pledge sister that would do everything for her.  Almost all of them were very beautiful and for the most part they were very nice to her.  Every now and again she would act up and be forced to wear more diapers and sit in them longer.  But for the most part she was a good girl.  She always loved it when she saw Julie coming to “play” with her.  One day Julie came in with a stand on rolling wheels that had a big bag attached to it.  Jessica was wondering what this was.

Julie undressed Jessica and pulled down her diapers, normally she took them off but this time left them on and just pulled them down.  She had Jessica roll on her stomach and she could see Julie stick her fingers in this tub and lift out this clear jelly looking stuff little did she know it but soon Julie’s fingers were rubbing all around Jessica’s little virgin hole in her behind.  Jessica jumped at this new feeling and it did not feel good to her, Julie said, “Stay still and let me go inside of you now, you must be well lubricated.”  Julie then stuck one finger up inside of Jessica and then followed by another finger.  Jessica was trying to escape the intrusion but she could not move because Julie’s whole finger was inside of her now.  Julie then pulled out her fingers and grabbed what looked to be a long plastic tube that had a tip in the end.  Julie then slowly inserted the tip into Jessica.  In which she screamed and Julie slowly pumped the vibrator in and out several times.  Jessica soon was beginning to become aroused at this new sensation and finally Julie stopped and opened the clip that was holding the bag shut.  Very fast hot soapy water was flowing into Jessica and their was nothing she could do about it.

Julie told Jessica to lay still and relax because everything will feel better if she didn’t struggle or resist.  Soon Jessica was getting huge cramps in her stomach and she started to cry in pain and in shock.  Julie said, “We are just getting you ready for when you are older and you get cramps, you need to get use to this and at the sametime you will have many many things stuck up inside of you when you get older as well, you will learn to enjoy this and want more and more of it someday.”  

Jessica could hardly imagine that she would want things stuck up inside of her at anytime.  But the cramps made it difficult to even imagine.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Sorority Part 15
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 12:50:36 PM »
PART 15

Julie waited until all of the contents of the bag were empty and she left the vibrator tube in side of Jessica for a little while longer all the while Jessica thought she was going to explode because of the cramps and having five full liters inside of her.  Julie again pumped the vibrator in and out and rubbed Jessica’s face and said, “Someday you will like this I promise, you will get use to this very soon and love it.”  Julie then pulled out the vibrator and pulled Jessica’s diapers back up.  She pushed Jessica into the bathroom and said, “normally we would have you empty yourself out in the toilet but since you are only and infant you will stand in the tub and use your diapers.”  This horrified Jessica but she could not hold it in any longer and let everything go into her thick multi-layered disposable diapers.  At first the diapers were holding find but as Jessica neared the end of her emptying it started to leak and run down the sides of her legs.  Jessica began to cry and Julie was there to comfort her saying, “There, there sweetie, you will get use to this as it will happen everyday now and until you are older you will not use the toilet so by next week this will just be part of your routine.”  

Jessica finished and was empty and felt much better except for the part of having everything run down her legs.  Julie took off her diapers and they fell into the tub in a plop and she moved them into the garbage.  Julie then rinsed off Jessica and started to draw her bath.  Again, Jessica still felt something when Julie was around even after this whole ordeal and during it.  Jessica’s little tent pole was sticking up and Julie while bathing her again grabs hold and jerk it up and down until Jessica cries out not in pain this time put in pleasure.  Jessica sinks deeper into the tub after this pleasurable experience.  Julie says to Jessica, “You know sweetie, I will be going away for awhile on a trip for a week but I have found somebody just as nice to take care of you and your needs.  I know you love your mommy Gabe but she is not always here, I know Andrea scares you, the pledges are just pledges and are not allowed to touch you so while I am away the Pledge Mistress Kerry will be taking my place.  She is a very sweet and pretty girl and I know you will like her.  I will be brining her in when it is time for you to be dressed so you can meet her and see her and so she can get to know you a little better.”  

Julie finishes cleaning Jessica and is dried off with a large pink towel.  Julie sprinkles power all over Jessica’s body and again rubs it in and again Jessica’s little tent sticks straight out.  Julie then says, “alright stay here and I am going to run and get Kerry so you can meet her, she is very nice and will love you.”

Julie leaves and comes back in a moment and in walks behind Julie is a girl that is short has dark brown hair with slight brown highlights, deep brown eyes and a gorges body.  Jessica little pole is still standing at attention.  Kerry runs or over Jessica and gives her a big hug and says, “oh my gosh you are so cute, I have seen you many times but I have never had the change to tend to you but I know all of my pledge girls tell me you are a baby doll and sweetheart.”

Kerry looks down to see Jessica’s little tent pole and Julie says, “She tends to always be pitched when I am around and I know she will be for you as well, I always have to relieve her but she will always be a good girl for you.”  Kerry responds, “Well, I might just have to think of another way to start relieving our little baby girl now that she is a girl and will have to learn how to take pleasure like a girl.”  Julie says, “Why don’t you start today?”  Kerry agrees and walks over to the changing table and goes into a drawer that nobody has ever been in before.  Julie takes Jessica by the hand straps her into her changing table and says, “Don’t worry sweetie, I know you will like her as I see you already do.  She will never hurt you and will be very gentle.  This will be very different then I normally relieve you but someday you will learn and grow to like it and want it more then how I relieve you.”  Jessica is puzzled and scared at Julie’s comment and waits to see what Kerry pulls out of the drawer.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Part 16
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 12:16:22 AM »
PART 16

Kerry comes up from the bottom drawer with what looks like another vibrator but it has a slight bend in it.  Suddenly Julie rolls Jessica over and holds her back down and is strapped to the table.  Jessica then hears a dull hum and hears Julie or Kerry lift a top off of a big tub and can hear that the vibrator is being dipped into something.  Soon after Julie comes around the front and says, “don’t worry sweetie, I told you she will be very gentle and kind.”  Jessica then feels Kerry’s finger slip inside of her as this is the second time today this has happened it wasn’t as much of a shock but it still was different and uncomfortable.  Kerry then inserts two fingers into Jessica finally pulling them out only to have the vibrator inserted into her.

Jessica yelps and it is slowly push into her rear and goes deeper and deeper into her.  Kerry was very gentle and although not pleasing it did not hurt because Kerry was being very gentle.  Soon after Jessica thought it could go no deeper Kerry finally says, “It’s all in.” and Julie and Kerry walk out and leave the room with Jessica still strapped to the table with a very large vibrator inside of her.

Jessica is uncomfortable but soon realizes that they are not coming back anytime soon.  After a moment like this Jessica starts to feel that feeling when Julie relieves her.  Soon Jessica is moaning not in pain but in immense pleasure.  Jessica then realizes that she is releasing all of her juices right onto the table without having to be touched.

Julie and Kerry soon come back a few moments after Jessica has had her release.  Kerry walks over to Jessica and says, “See, it’s fun being a girl and you now have just experienced your first orgasm as a girl would.”  Jessica couldn’t believe it but she really did just explode onto the changing table without having anybody touch the front part of her.  Kerry turns to Julie and then says, “Shall we start with some diapers for our new girl who is now at a pre-teen status?”

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Part 17
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 04:18:43 PM »
PART 17

Julie and Kerry help Jessica roll back over since so much of her energy had been spent with that orgasm.  Gabe walks into the room and says, “I hear my baby girl has just had a new experience?”  Julie and Kerry both giggle and tell Gabe all about the enema and the orgasm with the vibrator and Gabe then says, “See sweetie, it is so fun being a girl and now you are just starting to become old enough to start appreciating being feminine.”  Jessica was still in a trans and Gabe leaves after talking to Julie and Kerry about something that she could not hear.  Julie walks up to Jessica and says, “Sorry sweetie but I have to leave for a few weeks on a trip like I told you.  But, Kerry will be taking care of you in my stead as well as your mommy Gabe and the rest of the pledges and sisters.  I know you will be in good hands.” Julie winks at Jessica with the pun and then kisses her on the lips.  Jessica was confused though because this kiss as nothing like she had gotten in the past few weeks, this was longer and more passionate.  Julie leaves the room and Jessica can hear her heels clicking down the hallway and the stairs and Jessica becoming to tear up.  

Kerry says to Jessica, “Awww, don’t worry girly, she will be back soon enough and until then you and I are going to have all of the fun especially since you are alittle older and can wear big girl clothes now.”  Kerry starts with the diapering process and rubs in diaper rash cream all over Jessica’s parts and then follows with the baby oil.  Next comes the first disposable diaper followed by the next two.  Jessica thought she might get a break now being older but she was wrong and that was followed by the usual nighttime diaper which is very thick.  Kerry helps Jessica off the changing table and starts to dress her.  

Kerry says, “Let’s see what should we have our new 11 year old wear on her first day as a big girl?”  Jessica peeks into the closet and can see that many of the toddler and baby girl dresses have been pushed aside and more pre teen girl clothes have been moved forward.  Jessica even saw jeans and pants and even though they were very feminine could not wait to get into pants again.

To Jessica’s disappointment Kerry pulls out a blue skirt along with some other tops.  She walks over to the dresses and pulls out some very pretty white panties and slips them up over Jessica’s diapers.  Next Kerry puts this white lacy belt around Jessica which has four straps hanging off of it and that is followed by stockings, which were pulled up Jessica’s legs and attached to this belt.  Later Jessica learns this is called a garter belt and it holds up her stockings.  Kerry moves back to the closet fearing a very puffy petticoat but instead pulls a simple white slip and places it on Jessica.  Finally, the blue floral print skirt is pull up her legs and a white tank top followed by a blue top is put on Jessica.  Her hair is pulled back and put into a ponytail and black leather shoes are place on Jessica.  Today she started as a school girl and having classes taught by her sisters.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Part 19
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 11:29:08 AM »
PART 18

Her first class of the day was her movement class.  One of the sisters taught her how to walk and move like a girl would.  She was taught to walk from the hips and how to put a little feminine wiggle in her step.  She taught her how to stand like a girl would stand and she learned how to sit like a girl would.  Folding her skirt or dress under her and gently crossing her legs without exposing anything.  Jessica got a few laughs when she tried to cross her legs because of her very thick diapers she was still required to wear it was hard for her to cross her legs like a lady.  Her second class was on deportment.  She was shown how to sit at a table and a chair.  She learned how to get in and out of cars.  She learned how to talk like a girl by using her hands and gestures.  She was even taught how to put on makeup and how to excuse herself to go to the ladies room.  Jessica thought it was silly that girls were supposed to stick their chest out when they were sitting with correct posture.  Her next class was on feminine feeling.  She was taught how to think like a girl would.  She was taught how to listen to her feelings and her heart.  She was taught how to take in considerations of other people.  She was given many different situations and she was asked on how to react like a girl would.  In the afternoon her classes consisted of girl type of events.  Her first afternoon class was doing house chores, cleaning, washing, dusting, sweeping.  Her second afternoon class was about cooking.  Her third afternoon class was music, she had to learn how to play the piano and how to dance.  Finally her last class was on sexual pleasure.  Jessica learned how to please a guy and what guys expected girls to do to them.  She learned how to kiss like a girl and play hard to get and how easy it was to be gotten.  She learned about female sex organs and how to use them and what to do with them.

Gabe and Kerry finally came back for Jessica and they asked her how she liked her first day of “girl school”.  Jessica didn’t want to say what she really thought but she said, “I learned so much and I had so much fun!”  For she knew that if she didn’t say that she would be punished with more diapers and a paddling.  Kerry and Gabe both rushed upstairs to get Jessica for tonight’s events, Jessica had no clue what that meant and was a little afraid to ask.

FlyBabieGirl1313

• Mommy's Dearest
Alpha Beta Delta Sorority Part 19
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 01:57:35 AM »
PART 19

Gabe, Kerry and Jessica all got to her bedroom and Gabe and Kerry started to run around the room throwing clothes everywhere.  Jessica asked, “What is going on?”  Gabe replied back to Jessica, “oh, sorry sweetie, we are having a function tonight and we need your help.  All of the sisters will be there and all of the pledge sisters will be working with you, but don’t worry you know all of them because they have been taking care of you for the past two months.”  Jessica says, “What do I have to do?”  Jessica was beginning to get very worried having to go in front of all of these girls and not knowing anything else.  Kerry says back, “don’t worry your little head, you’ll love every moment of it, it’s time to get you all pretty though for your big night!”  Gabe starts taking off all of Jessica’s clothes that she has on right down to her diapers.  Kerry helps Jessica up onto the changing table and her diapers are remover even though they were not dirty.  Kerry grabs the baby powder and baby oil and rubs it in like always but instead of the thick nighttime diaper and the three day time diapers she is just put into one daytime diaper.  First off this was a big relief for Jessica but it did make her wonder why she only had to wear one diaper.  Next Gabe brings over some white tights and pulls them up Jessica’s legs.  She thought that she would be rid of tights since she “grew up” alittle but she thought wrong.  Next came some very girly panties, although they were not as babyish as some they were made for a little girl.  Next came a white petticoat that was full of tulle and netting.  Next a white dress was brought down on top of Jessica.  She was zipped in at the back and white mary jane shoes were brought out to place her feet in.  She looked like a little white flower girl in all of her white.  Again, she did not mind the one diaper though.  Gabe started to put something into her hair and it was a headband with what looked like a veil attached to it.  It was short though and only went down to her middle of her back.

Kerry sat her down and made up her face.  Jessica had never seen SO much makeup much less had to wear it all.  Kerry took almost 40 mins to do all of her makeup before Gabe and Kerry announced that she was ready for her big night in front of the girls.  

Kerry and Gabe one each side held Jessica’s hand as they lead her down the steps.  They made sure she walked and moved like a girl the entire time down and if she took one misstep or one wrong move that was unlady like they made her do it again.  As Jessica got closer she could hear all of the girl talking and it was very loud.

As they entered the room Andrea was standing on a podium, which held a large table that had straps on the table.  Andrea announces, “ladies, our practice guest has arrived, please strap her into the table.”  Jessica started to run but Kerry and Gabe held firm and strapped her into the table.  Once she was securely strapped to the table Jessica let alittle stream into her diaper because of her fear.  The table was tuned upside down so that Jessica’s face was towards the ground and she could not see anybody.  Suddenly she could feel the table slide apart right between her knees and her middle of the back.  Her entire bum and legs and backside was exposed upwards.  Andrea then said, “Ladies as you know one of your last duties as pledges is to make another pledge orgasm, many of you are not that close with each other so I thought we would practice on our little girl here all night.  Each of you will be given a vibrator and each of you will have time to make Jessica here cry out in pleasure.  There are 23 of you so I will be back in about 2 hours to see how everybody is doing.  Who would like to go first?”  Jessica started to cry and let even more nervousness into her diaper.  Her bum was about to be used for entertainment for about the next two hours.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender