Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Phonecall to Babyland 1  (Read 51871 times)

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 1
« on: December 14, 2009, 07:06:54 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 1

It was another busy day in Suzanne Leek’s baby wear shop. Her young assistant, Fiona King had just finished serving a customer when the phone rang.

'Get that will you Fiona,' asked Suzanne still busy with the stock take.

'Good morning, Leek’s Baby Wear, how can I help you.'

'Do you sell extra large pink plastic baby pants,' asked a slightly trembling male voice on the other end.

Fiona put her hand over the mouth piece, and gestured to Suzanne.

'It’s him again Miss Leek.'

'Give me the receiver please Fiona,' Fiona handed her the receiver.

'Listen here you pervert, we are sick and tired of your calls asking for descriptions of baby pants and frilly dresses. I have informed the telephone company and they are tracking my calls, and I shall inform the police when they give me the number.'

The phone went dead, and a fuming Suzanne replaced the receiver. She hadn’t called the telephone company at all, but used the threat to frighten the anonymous caller.

'I wonder,' smiled Suzanne as she dialled call minder. 'Number 2060 342137 called at 10.27 am to return the call press three.' Her assumption had paid dividends. She pressed three on the handset and it connected. Funny she thought, the number felt familiar but she couldn't place it. After a few rings it was answered.

'Hello, Anthony speaking.'

'I warned you, you stupid little pervert, you forgot to press the secrecy button before dialling didn’t you! Listen carefully, I’ll give you two choices, the first one is obvious, even to someone as stupid as you. I’m going to hand this number over to the police.' There was a stony silence from the other end.

'Still listening, sweetie pie! Good. The second choice, involves you coming to the shop at 5.30 to explain yourself to me, and my assistant. It’s your choice babykins.' With that she put the handset down, and they both burst into fits of laughter.

'Do you think he’ll come Miss Leek? Asked Fiona composing herself.

'Oh I do hope so Fiona, I can’t wait to hear his excuses.'

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 2
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 05:24:59 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 2

At a quarter to six a young man tentatively entered the shop. From the look of him he had been crying, as his eyes were still red from the tears.

'Well, well well, if it isn't Anthony Curtis the phantom caller. I thought I'd recognised the number, lock the door please Fiona, we don’t want any interruptions.'

Fiona brushed passed him, smirking to herself as she locked the door. She pulled down the blind on the door window and bolted the door shut.

The young man stood trembling in the middle of the shop, as a slow recognition of who he had been calling these past weeks crossed his mind.

'Yes, you weren't expecting me were you little one.' Suzanne had read his thoughts.

'Your mother and I have been friends for years. In fact she used to shop here for your nappies and plastic panties when you were a baby, and it looks like Anthony hasn't moved on too much since then, does it?'

Anthony's eyes hit the floor as he couldn't believe the situation he had got himself into. What had gone wrong, Leek's Baby Wear was thirty miles away from where he lived, how could I have known anyone here? I've been so careful.

Suzanne answered his question. 'Your mother lived just down the road before she moved when you were three. I wonder what she would say if she was standing here now. Can you tell me sweetie?

Anthony lifted his gaze and mumbled, 'she would be angry.'

'Indeed,' came the curt reply from Suzanne. 'But wouldn't she also be disgusted with your perverted behavior!'

The young man continued to stare at the floor. Fiona lifted his chin up and looked into his eyes, which started to well up with fresh tears.

'I think we have a cry baby on our hands Miss Leek,' mocked Fiona.

With those sarcastic words Anthony burst into tears. 'I’m sorry Miss, please don’t send me to the police,' he sobbed.

Suzanne came from behind the counter and put her arm round him, to comfort him in his distress. She took the lace handkerchief from the pocket of her cardigan and wiped the tears from his face.

'There, there, little one, come and sit down and tell us all about it. Fiona will you make us all a cup of tea, or does Anthony want his from a baby bottle?' This last comment brought a fresh wave of anguish from the poor boy.

'You’ve been a very naughty boy, haven’t you, with your little phone calls. Did you really expect us to spend all day giving you graphic descriptions of frilly baby panties, and sweet little dresses, just so you could get a perverted kick out of it?' Suzanne’s manner had become more assertive as she probed her victim.

'I…I…couldn’t help it,' stammered the young man as he wiped the tears from his face with his sleeve.

'I know you couldn’t sweety, I’ve read all about…' Suzanne broke off as Fiona returned with the tea. She had taken Suzanne’s advice and poured Anthony’s into a baby bottle.

'Here you are babykins,' chided Fiona shaking the baby bottle under Anthony’s nose.

'Well take it from me then, or do you want me to feed you myself?' Fiona was becoming quite assertive as she realised the power she had in her hands.

Anthony took the bottle in his quivering hand, wondering what to do with it.

'Well put the teat in your mouth silly, I’m sure you’ve done it many times before.'

A bewildered Anthony began to suc-k on the rubber teat, just as he had done in the privacy of his own bedroom. This time however it was different, as a wave of humiliation swept over him, as he had never divulged his little secret to anyone before.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 3
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 04:02:57 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 3

'It doesn’t look like he’s wearing nappies Miss Leek, let alone plastic panties, despite his fascination' mocked Fiona.

Suzanne smiled at the crest fallen individual, sitting there in front of her suc-king on the rubber teat, just like a baby.

'As I was saying before, I’ve read all about little boys who like baby clothes.' Anthony’s eyes widened at the suggestion. 'That’s right, sweety, I bet you, in your wildest dreams, couldn’t imagine someone like me having any knowledge of such things.' Anthony shook his head, as he continued to suc-k on the teat. He was mesmerised by the matronly figure in front of him, with her large motherly breasts and her maternal manor. This was the epitome of motherhood that he craved in his fantasy world, but never thought he would find in reality.

Fiona snapped him out of his dream. 'Does your mummy know her little boy likes dressing like a sweet ickle baby?'

'I…I…d…d…don’t,' stammered Anthony removing the teat from his mouth.

'Oh come now, why else would you take such an interest in baby pants and frilly little baby girl attire,' reasoned Miss Leek.

'Do you dress up at home in front of your mama, baby?' mocked Fiona.

'M...m...mummy doesn't know about any of this' stammered Anthony.

'Well it’s about time she found out, that she has a nappy wearing sissy living with her. I’ll just give her a call shall I sweety.' Miss Leek picked up the phone and began to dial.

'No, no, please,' shouted Anthony leaping form the chair, and making a grab for the handset.

Miss Leek easily pushed him back into the chair with a thud.

'Not so fast, sweety. I will spare you the indignity of having your little secret divulged to your mother at least until I decide what action to take'  Miss Leek clicked the cancel button.

'Oh thank you.' The relief written all over his face.

'There is one thing you can do for me before I let you go home,' smiled Miss Leek.

'Anything Miss Leek,' replied a calmer Anthony.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 4
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 08:38:54 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 4

'Good boy, come on through to the back away from prying eyes.' Suzanne put down the unfinished baby bottle on the counter and ushered him into the back of the shop.

'Fiona, fetch me pair of extra extra large baby pants please, pink.'

'Oh yes Miss Leek!' giggled the gleeful Fiona.

Anthony surveyed the room with its sewing machines and part finished baby wear.

'Yes, we do a good trade in bespoke baby wear,' answering the question on Anthony’s lips.

Suzanne bent down and started to undo the belt on Anthony’s jeans. He immediately shied away.

'Stand still, or I will smack your bottom. All baby girls need to be dressed by their aunties and you will be no exception,' ordered Suzanne.

He stood to attention and screwed his eyes shut, not wishing to have to endure a spanking. A shiver of trepidation swept over him as the jeans were drawn down his almost smooth legs. His eyes remained shut as he felt his feet being lifted out of each leg, by Suzanne’s firm hands. A little whimper escaped from his mouth as her fingers explored the waistband of his under pants and tugged them to the floor. His hands instinctively covered his privates, which only resulted in a harsh slap from Suzanne.

'Get those hands away, you have no modesty as a baby, so you had better get used to it. Now, open your eyes sweety,' ordered Suzanne.

There in front of him stood Fiona grinning from ear to ear. In her hands she was shaking out a pair of pink plastic baby pants, which rustled loudly. She held them up for him to see. They were everything he had dreamed of, soft, semi-transparent pink PVC, forward legs facing him, and a heavenly aroma of plastic. He shuddered in anticipation as Fiona gathered them and handed them to Suzanne.

'Lift your foot up sweety, so auntie can put her baby niece into her pretty plastic panties.' Suzanne’s voice softened as she threaded his feet through the leg holes and pulled the tight elastic legs up his legs.

Anthony shuddered as the plastic began to warm with the heat of his body. He stood there motionless, in a trace like state. The erotic content of the garment began to weave it’s magic, and his little winkle began to twitch, a sight that did not go unnoticed be the two women who stood admiring their work in front of him.

'There we are, a little small to cover a nappy, but after all they are for real babies.' Suzanne smirked.

If it weren’t for Fiona, who was in hysterics, he would have really enjoyed the pampering at the hands of the matronly Suzanne.

'Right, now get your jeans on then you can go.' Suzanne’s maternal smile comforted him as he shuffled to fetch his jeans.

He had started in put on his under pants, but a slow shake of the head from Suzanne stopped him.

'Silly baby, they’re going in the bin, babies only wear plastic panties, don’t they?'

Anthony nodded and handed them to Suzanne. He didn't care that he was wearing baby pants, after all no one would be able to see them. He was just glad to be out of there, even though Miss Leek had not made up her mind about any further action.

'Now kiss auntie Suzanne and auntie Fiona goodbye, then you can leave.'

Anthony pecked her on the cheek. 'Goodbye auntie,' he mumbled.

With downcast eyes he did the same to the giggling Fiona, who patted him on the bottom as he made his way out of the door. 'Don’t wet your rubbers too much, or they’ll leak!' sneered Fiona, leaving him in no doubt of her view of him.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 5
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 06:49:33 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 5

Three weeks went by and Anthony became more relived with every passing day. She must have let the matter drop, as she would have told mother straight away if she had been going to, reasoned Anthony.

Another two weeks passed and he was back to his old aloof self. He was even pleased that he had kept the baby pants that Miss Leek had put on him instead of throwing them away, which was his first instinct.

One afternoon he was upstairs in his room having a session with his baby pants which had now become less than pristine, when he heard the front door open. Damn, mother is home thought Anthony as his afternoon was now spoilt.

'Anthony, come here please.' Came the crisp clear voice of his mother.

Anthony discarded the baby pants and pulled on his pants and jeans and wandered downstairs.

'A pot of tea for two,' came an order from the lounge. Anthony remembered it was the housekeepers day off and the maid wasn't back from shopping, so the order must be for him. He trudged into the kitchen and made the tea.

Mother must want one of her talks grumbled Anthony to himself. To his mother Anthony was a disappointment, for which she blamed his father. He may have been a high flying company boss, but he was a weak willed drip in house. Not what she thought she had married. It hardly mattered the settlement was very generous, as he had not wanted any indiscreet details of his home life to emerge during the divorce. This left Anthony as the only man in the house.

On entering the lounge Anthony froze. There smiling, sitting beside his mother on the settee was Miss Leek.

'Put the tray down and pour us a cup of tea, please Anthony.'

The silence was awkward as Anthony poured the tea spilling some of it on the tray. His nerves were on edge. Was this just a casual visit to tease him or had she come to tell mother. Anthony stood in front of the two women nervously pulling at the skin on his fingers, not knowing what to do.

His mother, Cynthia took a sip from her cup and finally put him out of his suspense. 'I believe you met Miss Leek a few weeks ago,' his mother enquired. 'Under bizarre circ-umstances,' she continued. 'Well?'

Anthony visibly squirmed in front of her as he searched for a credible reply. 'I...I saw her in her shop when I was p...passing through a few weeks ago,' blurted out Anthony, clinging to the forlorn hope that she didn't know the full facts. He was just about to embellish the lie a bit more when his mother cut him off.

'I can assure you that I am in full possession of the facts, and there are going to a few changes in this house'. Now go and put on your baby pants the ones you wore from Miss Leek's shop'. Mother cut him off at every turn.

'I ...I.' Anthony admitted defeat.

Anthony returned, his knees almost buckling with shame, as he walked sheepishly across the lounge carpet.

Mother shook her head slowly as he stood in front of her. She held several itemised phone call bills in her hand. 'Sixteen times you called Leek's Baby Wear before you were caught you big baby.' Mother looked up, pointing to the highlighted calls.

Miss Leek then took over, repeating in graphic detail the conversations that had taken place. 'So I put him in a pair of baby pants in the hope that it would teach him a lesson, and that he would stop his little habit', finished Miss Leek.

'And quite right too,' interjected mother making sure in no uncertain terms that she approved of her actions. 'But it doesn't look like you remembered the lesson does it Anthony, or should I say babykins.'

Anthony was now close to tears as waves of shame rippled in his mind. His cheeks burnt red at the embarrassment of his phone calls being discussed in front of his mother. He froze for second as he realised his tinkle was twitching inside the soft plastic of his baby pants.

Just when things couldn't get any worse the door bell chimed.

'That'll be Fiona, she must have closed the shop by now.' Miss Leek announced.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 6
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 12:21:53 PM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 6

'Go and answer the door then baby Anthony,' ordered mother.

'But...but...mother I can can't go like this, pleeease,' wined Anthony now in tears.

'Did you not hear me baby, go...and...answer...the...door.' Mother was in no mood for disobedience.

Anthony shuffled towards the lounge door, stopping briefly when he caught site of the front door and the shadowy figure waiting outside. The bell chimed again, that and a few chosen words of encouragement from mother persuaded Anthony to the open the door.

A sneering Fiona greeted him on the other side. 'Has mummy forgotten to put your nap nap

on babykins,' chided Fiona tickling him under his chin. Anthony blushed.

'We're in here Fiona,' called mother.

Fiona marched past him dropping two dress boxes at his feet. He picked them up and followed her into the lounge.

'I'm so glad you're here I've been dying to have a look at baby's first two outfits.' announced mother gleefully. Fiona grabbed the two boxes from Anthony's grasp and placed them on the floor in front of her.

The three women leaned forward over the boxes which Fiona proceeded to open. They completely ignored me standing at the back of the settee. 'This is baby's morning dress,' holding up a white eyelet, smocked baby dress with a high waist and little puffed sleeves. Baby pink ribbon accents completed the top half. 'Not too fussy but definitely babyish,' remarked mother turning to me and holding it up to imagine the hem line. Fiona pulled back the second layer of tissue paper to reveal a pair of matching panties. She shook them out and puffed up the four rows of lacy frills at the back. There was no mistaking the sound of plastic rustling beneath the frills.

'Oh my word, they are delightful, and so so babyish,' mother gleefully announced.

The second box contained a pink satin romper with deep frills round the legs and three across the back. 'This is baby's playtime outfit.' The bottom puffed out as the wearer would obviously be wearing a large nappy. Fiona held it up to emphasise the bows at the end of each frill. A bonnet and a pair of satin bootees provided the finishing touches.

'What do you think of your pretty baby outfits didums? enquired mother. Anthony started to mumble but mother cut him off. 'It doesn't matter what you think anyway, as I'm making the decisions as far as your welfare is concerned. That's right babykins mummy is the one in charge now, but I'm not going to throw you out of the house without a penny, You have Miss Leek to thank for that, she talked me out of that one. We have however devised a more suitable forfeit for a big baby like you.'

Anthony already knew where this was heading. 'No mummy pleeease, I...I...don't want to be a baby.'

'It's too late for that now, it won't be too bad, after all we are going to give you what you want, a return to your babyhood, with one slight difference, you'll be a ickle baby girl, won't that be nice. You have humiliated me in front of my friends and the staff here, so I'm going to humiliate you in front of your friends and cure you of your baby habit in the process!'

Anthony blubbering like an eighteen month old on hearing his fate.

Mother gestured upstairs. 'Your moving into the staff quarters, we've got a nice new bedroom suite set up for you and you'll be sleeping next to nanny's room when she arrives next week. You will be well out of the way up there as I don't want you waking me in the night crying because you've wet your nappy. Until then Fiona has kindly offered to look after you.'

'Come on babykins, your nappy's waiting,' urged Fiona taking hold of his quivering hand.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 7
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 05:56:43 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 7

Anthony hesitated and turned to his mother for support. 'I don’t want to. Mummy.' It was his last chance to try and get out of his predicament, however Fiona was having none of it.

She twisted his ear, causing him to cry out. 'Ooowwww, your hurting.'

'You’ll be hurting on your bottom in a minute, if you don’t get a move on. Now come ON!'

Fiona literally dragged him kicking and screaming across the lounge carpet and up awaiting staircase. At the end of the landing hallway the staff staircase loomed, Anthony couldn't remember ever having gone up there, though his attitude was always aloof indifference to the members of staff, so why should he.

'Baby doesn’t want to see her new nursery, well baby has no say in what she does and does not want anymore,' bellowed Fiona, above the howls of Anthony, as she twisted his ear again.

Mother brought order to the situation. 'Right, lets get one thing strait. I won’t abide disobedient infants in this house. You’ve just earned yourself a pink paddle, for your chart,' chided mother wagging her finger in the direction of Anthony. 'Now lets get you ready for beddy bo’s, it’s way past your bedtime. I think we'll bath baby before bed. Could you do the honors Miss Leek.'

Anthony looked bemused, what does she mean, pink paddle chart.

'Fiona could you go and run the bath for our little kitten here,' Fiona merrily ran up the stairs, and a few moments later Anthony could hear the sound of running water.

A miserable looking Anthony stood awkwardly in front of the bath, whilst  mummy, listed the rules he had to adhere to. Anthony was astonished at the trouble they had taken just for him. He was nervous, that couldn’t be denied, however he was also very excited, as this was a fantasy, come true. I just hope it’s half as good as my dreams, he thought to himself; the thought cheered him. In his dream like state he didn’t take in mummy’s words, but he was brought back to earth by mummy posing a question.

'Well!' he looked blankly. 'Have you been listening to anything I’ve said?'

'Y…y…yes, mummy,' he tried to fake it.

'Well, what’s your baby name then?' mummy was losing her patience, at Anthony’s hesitation.

'You haven’t listened to a word I’ve said, have you! That’s another pink paddle, keep this up and you won’t be sitting down for a week. Now for a name. How about Bethany, that’s a pretty name for a sissy baby like you. Now I'm going to leave you with Miss Leek here to have your bath while I get your bottle. '

'Bath’s ready,' announced Fiona after she'd tested the water with her elbow in true baby fashion.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender