Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Phonecall to Babyland 1  (Read 51876 times)

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
Phonecall to Babyland 15
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2013, 11:02:37 AM »
Phonecall to Babyland 15

Nanny approached the nursery and slowly turned the key in the lock. All was now quiet as Anthony had exhausted himself. She opened the door and immediately spotted Anthony asleep on the carpet covered in the pink towel. Nanny put her bag down and surveyed the infant for a moment before roughly pulling off the towel Anthony was wrapped in. He looked startled as he opened his eyes to the ruddy face bearing down on him. Before he could come to, nanny had hold of his ear and was twisting it violently. Anthony let out a scream as he was brought to his feet. Marching him over to the high backed chair she sat down, pulling the still screaming Anthony over her ample lap, face up.

‘Right babykins, can you explain why you are not dressed and in your cot? Mmm? Nanny is going to have to give her baby girl a taste of nursery discipline for getting undressed and being out of her cot.’ She pinched his cheek looking for a response.

'Nanny is the one in charge now, and I am the one who dresses baby and takes her out of her cot,' said nanny sternly.

Anthony was still too shocked to say anything, as she turned him over. Realising her intended purpose he struggled, but it made no difference, nanny was indeed in charge.

‘Baby has always wanted a nanny to look after her, hasn’t she?’ Not waiting for a reply she continued. ‘Well aren't you a lucky baby. Baby has got her wish. ‘

Anthony struggled on her lap. ‘Let me go you fat pig,’ he shouted as his resistance was met with nanny’s powerful grip.

Satisfied with baby’s position the first smack from nanny’s rough hand landed on his tender behind. Anthony yelped. He was just about let out another cry when the second blow landed on the opposite cheek. Soon nanny found her rhythm turning baby’s botty into a glowing beacon.

After she had decided baby had had enough, she sat him up on her lap. Tears streamed down baby’s red cheeks, as Anthony bawled.

‘There, there babykins, let it all out, crying is good for little sissy’s like you. Baby has to learn some hard lessons, but luckily she has her nanny to help her, hasn’t she? I know all about your little tantrums and the haughty way in which you treat the staff. Well, I can assure you that they are going to have the last laugh from now on. Nanny is going explore all your dirty little secrets, and I think we will begin now. No point in delaying the inevitable.’ Nanny announced with a smile.

Nanny expertly placed Anthony on the floor. He was still sobbing still, unable to comprehend the past few minutes.

Nanny busied herself unfolding a plastic cot under sheet, placing it on the floor in the centre of the nursery. Her eyes scanned the room till she spotted what she was looking for, baby’s discarded dummy. Holding it in front of Anthony’s mouth she waited for him to open. Anthony’s lip quivered and parted, Nanny inserted the large teat.

‘Don’t remove that unless you want another trip over my knee. Now get on this mat. ‘ Nanny ordered.
Anthony started to get to his feet. ‘Sissy baby’s only crawl, unless of course they have their reins on, then they can toddle. I don’t see any reins on baby, so why is she trying to get up?’

Anthony took the advice and got on his knees and started to crawl the short distance to the awaiting mat.

‘Arch your back, I want to see your botty high in the air. It will be far more dramatic when you’re displaying your nappy and baby pants. I can see we will need some practice in baby and toddler deportment, still we have plenty of time for nanny to help you in your desire to become a sissy baby girl.’

‘But I don’t want to,’ blurted out Anthony as he snatched the dummy from his mouth.

‘Dear me, what a naughty baby nanny has here, that’s another spanking you’ve just earned yourself.  As time is pressing it can wait until bedtime’. Nanny shook her head and forced the dummy back between Anthony’s lips.

‘I suppose you didn’t want to phone the baby shop asking sissy questions about nappies and baby panties. I’ll bet baby spurted her sissy cream all over her plastic baby panties, as the graphic descriptions of frilly plastic lined baby panties were relayed back to her. I suppose you didn’t want to that either?’ Enquired nanny.

Nanny continued. ‘Your mother has examined your laptop and found all those sissy baby sites you visit. It has been quite informative about your personality and sexual preferences. All those sissy baby stories you had saved, it was so good of you to rate them for us. I suppose you didn’t want to that either?

Anthony suc-ked harder on his dummy as he tried to work out how they had got past his password.

‘I know what you’re thinking baby. It was so simple to guess, who else would have thought of the password Babykins, but a dribbling sissy waiting for her next nappy change.’ ummm, babykins. Nanny bent over to look in Anthony’s eyes.

‘And when you finally had your nap nap and baby panties on you wet yourself just like the sissy baby you are. I suppose you didn’t want to that either, didums. Well baby obviously doesn’t know what is good for her, so nanny is here to decide that for her. Your mother and I have discussed an appropriate treatment and we have decided to let you be the nappy wearing sissy you have always wanted to be. I have formulated a nursery timetable that takes care of all baby’s training but leaves you plenty of time to reflect on your baby status while sitting in a wet or dirty nappy, waiting for change time’.

‘Now let me see you sit like a proper little baby. Legs wide apart, calves flat on the mat, elbows bent, and hands dangling uselessly at the sides of your tummy. There no need for any modesty as all babies are seen in their birthday suit by anyone who happens to drop by’. Nanny continued cheerfully.

Anthony was far from cheerful as he contemplated his situation. This woman is stronger in mind and body than he had anticipated.

Nanny busied herself tidying up the shredded clothes from the floor, tut tutting to herself as she did so. She retrieved baby’s dirty nappy from the bin without a sign of revulsion on her face. She examined the contents and folded it up carefully before placing it in a nappy sack with the baby pants.

‘We will be using this later on didums. Baby will have to learn that only adults can touch her nappy, so this will go back on tonight. A nice sore nappy rash will remind you of the fact.’ Nanny smiled down at a dejected Anthony.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
Phonecall to Babyland 16
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 05:43:34 AM »
Phonecall to Babyland 16

A knock at the door announced the arrival of cook. She took one look at Anthony on the mat and burst into hysterics. Anthony’s face flushed as he pictured himself.

‘Yes you might well look shame faced baby. Not so haughty now are you. Just think of all the times you played the big man barking orders at cook, when all the time you were hiding a shameful secret.’ Nanny smirked.
Cook pulled herself together. ‘I have written up baby’s daily menu as instructed nanny. I must say I’m glad I’m not going to have to eat this, I think my stomach would turn just at the smell. Someone is going to have a terribly windy botty with all those pureed sprouts and cabbage,’ Cook wrinkled her nose in mock disgust.

‘Baby will get used to it, after all it’s designed to give her all the goodness she needs, and keep her bowels well regulated. I’ll expect her to have at least two poos a day after a week’. Explained nanny.

‘Uggh nanny, that’s disgusting. I can’t imagine having to change baby every time she wets or poos herself’.

‘Baby only gets four nappy changes a day, so if she wets or poos she will have to sit in it until change time. By the way cook, this is the nappy which baby took off last night, could you put it in the fridge as it’s going back on later, and I want it nice and cold so baby can get the full benefit’. Nanny handed her the nappy sack.

‘With pleasure nanny. It will serve baby right for all the ridiculous orders he has given me over the years’ . Beamed cook. 'The bottles and teats arrived yesterday and the maid has made up half a dozen feeds. I must say they are quite large’. Questioned cook.

‘Baby needs a good feed to make her tummy all podgy and dimpled, like a real baby. I will be needing four bottles during the day and two more to take her through the night please cook’. Answered nanny.

‘Could you send the maid up with a warm bottle in half an hour, baby will be ready for her first feed after I’ve changed her nappy’.

‘Of course nanny, I’m sure she will be delighted’. Finished cook, as she was leaving with the nappy sack.

‘It’s nappy time for you babykins’, said nanny turning her attention to Anthony on the mat.

She bent down and lifted him off the plastic mat with ease. ‘Ooowww, came a muffled cry as the plastic pealed off his botty. The heat from the spanking had almost welded it to his little cheeks. Nanny smiled to herself, knowing that she had planned this all along.

‘On to the changing table with you’. Nanny put her charge down on her back with a thud which almost winding her. ‘Right a word of warning. Baby’s like you lift their bottys’ in the air and keep their legs parted while they are being changed. Nanny needs a full view of baby’s nappy area whilst she’s changing you’.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
Phonecall to Babyland 17
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 03:08:10 AM »
Phonecall to Babyland 17

Anthony was frightened possibly for the first time in his life. The possibility of escape back to his old life looked forlorn. Nanny is so many steps ahead all the time and how does she know things that only I know?  Thought Anthony.

‘I said botty in the air’. A sharp smack on baby’s botty snapped Anthony back to the present.

Anthony rolled back lifting his botty skyward and parted his legs. Such a humiliating position. ‘Wider baby’. Nanny forced his knees further apart. ‘That’s better, nanny can see what she’s doing now, can’t she babykins, mmm?’ Nanny smiled as she snapped on her rubber gloves.

She walked casually over to the door and retrieved her bag, which looked very business like. After opening it she spotted what she was looking for.

‘Baby must have her health check before her nappy, and the first thing is to take baby’s temperature.’ Announced nanny holding up a thick rectal thermometer.

Her left hand rested firmly on Anthony’s botty, holding him in position, while she dipped the thermometer into an open jar of Vaseline. Her left hand index finger and thumb then parted his delicate rosebud. Anthony whimpered. ‘In we go,’ announced nanny has she slowly but firmly pushed the instrument in. Anthony whimpered louder. He was frightened at the thought of a piece of glass in his clitty.

‘Oh don’t fret babykins, it won’t break I promise. Baby will soon get used to having her temperature taken. A daily health check is all part of baby’s nursery routine, isn’t it?’ Nanny smiled.

Nanny looked at the watch on her chest, while continuing to hold the end of the thermometer steady which the other hand.

A knock on the door and in stepped Samantha the maid. ‘Sorry to be so early with baby’s bottle nanny, but cook told me you were changing baby’s nappy, and I just couldn’t miss this after all the beastly things he has said to me.’

She suddenly realised the vision she was seeing in front of her, baby having her temperature taken. ‘Oh I don’t believe it,’ covering her mouth with the hand. A fresh wave of shame washed over Anthony, it was worse because she was young. It’s not quite so humiliating being seen by an older person.

‘Ooowww,’ came another dummy muffled cry from Anthony as the thermometer was swiftly withdrawn.

‘Serves you right you big sissy, I bet you even enjoyed that,’ chided Samantha.

‘I can see she did,’ announced nanny steadying poor Anthony’s erection between finger and thumb.

‘You mean he really does like being a sissy baby? Oh my word, I don’t believe it, fancy wanting to wear nappies and baby pants and sleep in cot. I can’t think of any fetish that could be so humiliating,’  said the disbelieving maid.

‘This is not a fetish dear, it goes much deeper than that, baby was feeling these urges well before puberty, weren’t you didums?’ Corrected nanny. ‘And now she has her wish. Now to clean out your ears and nose’. Nanny roughly applied a large cotton bud and firmly cleaned each hole. Tossing the buds into the bin, she reached for a clean nappy under the changing trolley.

‘This is a fold I like dear, it’s called Gaynor’s fold, very good on heavy wetter's and girls, so, the perfect nappy fold for this sissy baby.’

Samantha stepped nearer still sniggering at Anthony’s now failing erection. Nanny slid the nappy under baby, pushing her back a little so it would fit all the way to the correct back line. ‘Now for the soaker. I like to pin these separately so that they don’t fall out of position,’ informed nanny pinning up the soaker with normal baby sized nappy pins. ‘It also holds baby’s clitty in place so she wets backwards as she should. Now for the nappy.’ Nanny evened out the two side wings before pulling them together in the centre. She then she pulled the first nappy pin from the bar of soap on the changing trolley and pinned the two wings tightly together. The front was now pulled firmly up and pinned to the two wings at the top of the fold. She folded the legs in to form a barrier round baby’s thighs and pinned them individually at the thigh. ‘I always pin a really tight nappy, especially as baby will be going for long periods between changes. We don’t want to see any sagging nappies do we baby? It also helps with toddling practice as it makes it very difficult for baby to walk in any normal fashion dear.’ Informed nanny, struggling to get the last pin secured.

‘See’, pointed nanny as she stepped back so Samantha could have a fuller view.

‘Don’t you usually powder and cream baby nanny, before putting on her nappy?’ Samantha almost sounded concerned.

‘Usually dear, but this little madam is going to get a nice sore nappy rash to remind her not to touch her nappies. No powder and cream for her!’

‘Serves her right too,’ giggled Samantha.

Anthony strained his neck to look at the very tight nappy he had been pinned into.

â€˜Now just a pair of baby pants and then we’re done. Medium should be plenty big enough for a normal daytime nappy.’ informed nanny.

‘You can put these on baby if you like, after all baby must get used to strangers changing her nappy’. Announced nanny, passing them over to Samantha.

‘I’d love to,’ announced Samantha flapping out the semi transparent pink PVC.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender