Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Phonecall to Babyland 1  (Read 51844 times)

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 8
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 06:55:36 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 8

Fiona stood waiting. The evil grin on her face, left Bethany in no doubt that she would need to be on her best behaviour if she wasn’t to suffer at her hands. She was armed with a large sponge, and bedecked in a plastic apron. The Victorian role top bath, awaited him, half full of soapy water. It stood away from the wall, so that both sides would be easily accessible, to the two women.

'Let’s get your baby panties off then,' said Miss Leek kneeling down in front of him, yanking the baby pants down his legs. This scenario made him feel acutely embarrassed as his tinkle sprang to attention.

'Looks like baby has been a very naughty girl since I put you in these,' Miss Leek pointed to the shameful staining on the pink plastic of the panties. Bethany blushed deeply.

Bethany received a playful slap on the bottom as Miss Leek gestured towards the bath. Tentatively she dipped her toe in the water, and then stepped in, and sat down, knees up covering her privates.

'Get those knees down and open your legs immediately, there’s nothing down for you to be proud of,' barked Fiona, slapping Bethany on the thigh.

'Fiona! Don’t be too hard on my little darling, she’s trying to adjust to her new life, and I won’t tolerate you being nasty to her.' Miss Leek said firmly.

Bethany stuck her tongue out to Fiona, whilst Miss Leek tied her apron on. It was an action she instantly regretted, as Fiona gritted her teeth and muttered a few words under her breath.

The two women wasted no time in covering every inch of bare skin with baby soap. Fiona vigorously scrubbed away with the exfoliating side of the sponge, whilst Miss Leek squeezed a generous amount of baby shampoo into her hand and lathered Bethany’s hair.

'Tomorrow Bethany, you will coming down to our shop to be measured for your new layette, so you must say thank you Mrs Watson for making all your pretty baby wear. Is that understood'?

'But, but I.' The poor boy stammered as he realised he would be going to town.

He was just about to add to the statement when he squealed. 'Ooowww, that hurts.' Fiona had found his most tender part, which she held between her fingers. He slid down the bath hoping to escape her clutches, but only managed to splash her with bath water.

'Why you little wretch,' said Fiona wiping soapy water from her eyes.

Her expression turning to one of anger, as he lay prone at the bottom of the bath. Miss Leek had escaped the drenching, but was just as annoyed at his actions.

'Deary me, another pink paddle, and to think I've been here for less than an hour.' Said Miss Leek shaking her head. 'Now keep still, whilst auntie Fiona cleans your tinkle, or I’ll spank you right here, do you understand!'

Bethany nodded and gritted her teeth as Fiona went to work with increased vigour. Despite the tears of protest Fiona managed to finish the job to her satisfaction.

Miss Leek lifted baby out of the bath and wrapped her in a white fluffy towel, sitting her on her knees whilst she dried her.

'That wasn’t so bad, was it didums?'

'Auntie Fiona hurt me auntie,' cried Bethany forlornly.

'Well she couldn’t help it, if you can’t sit still in the bath then it will hurt. Now let me get baby nice and dry so she can have nice sweet baby dreams in her crib,' Miss Leek kissed her on the cheek and finished the job of drying her.

'There we are kitten, all nice and dry, now stand up and let auntie dust you all over with baby powder.'

Bethany stood naked on the bathroom floor, whilst Miss Leek twisted the cap of the baby powder.

'Now turn around babykins and let auntie make you all soft and smooth.' Soon Bethany was covered in a cloud of powder. Miss Leek patted the powder in with a large pink powder puff, which tickled Bethany no end.

'Oh you smell like a real baby now, don’t you didums.' That couldn’t be denied, as the mixture of baby soap and powder combined to create a delicious baby bouquet. Bethany nodded as she almost choked on the cloud enveloping her.

'Now give me your hand and I’ll take you to your gorgeous new nursery, that your mummy has assembled for you,' she beamed. She was thrilled at having a baby to care for, even though she was little on the large size.

Bethany was really enjoying the attention however there was still a few misgivings, which made her nervous. She was still coming to terms with the fact that all babies, even adult ones, have no say in regime imposed on them.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 9
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 06:27:35 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 9

Bethany stood aghast, holding onto Miss Leek's hand, as she caught her first glimpse of her new nursery. It was as though it had been lifted straight out of one of her own fantasies. Decorated in a delicious shade of pale baby pink, with accents of soft sheen white.

She stared at her feet, which stood on the deep pile white carpet, which oozed between her toes as she wrinkled her tootsies.

The golden early evening light shone through the window casting a shadow on a ruffle festooned crib, which stood in the centre of the room. The soft white organza canopy, gathered to a peek at the head, shimmered like a thousand stars. Dangling from a white ribbon hung a mobile of pink, yellow, and blue bunnies. On the opposite wall stood a large pale yellow wardrobe and matching chest of drawers. It was all too much to take in at a single glance.

Miss Leek beamed as she noted the adoring look on Bethany’s face, realising the effort had been justified. She firmly grasped her hand and led her over to the changing table next to the vanity unit.

'I think it’s time we dressed our little precious for her crib, don’t you Fiona, then your mummy can feed you your cot time bottle.'

'Up we go,' coaxed Miss Leek, patting the plastic cover of the table.

Soon Bethany was settled on her back, staring up at the ceiling, she squirmed as the cool pink plastic encased mattress began to warm beneath her. Miss Leek was secure in the knowledge that the covering would ensure any mess would easily be wiped clean, in the event of any accidents.

'Lift your head darling and let auntie put this pillow behind your head to make you more comfortable.' Miss Leek placed a darling silk pillow behind her squirming baby’s head, and Bethany relaxed. There was no longer any hint of modesty, as she lay there, legs apart, waiting in anticipation for her auntie to change her into her first nappy.

'Does ba ba, want her ickle dum dum,' cooed Fiona, wagging an oversized pacifier on a length of white ribbon in her hands.

Bethany flushed bright red, as she always felt ill at ease in the presence of the dominating Fiona. There was none of the love she shared with auntie, only apprehension.

'Kick your legs Bethany, when auntie Fiona offers you something, and lets see a smile on your pretty little face, there’s a good girl.'

Reluctantly Bethany kicked her legs and made an effort to smile, even though she hated having to subjugate herself to Fiona. Fiona teased the teat in and out of her lips whilst cooing a stream of ga ga’s and goo goo’s, which Bethany found very discomforting.

Mummy returned to the proceedings with a large formula bottle with bulbous rubber teat. 'Now then babykins, let mummy hear some sweet baby gurgling’s, and they had better be good, or else. She pulled the dummy form her lips and waited to hear the melodious infantile sound of a contented baby.

'Ga ga goo goo,' poor, but it will get better with practise and we'll have plenty of that,' responded mummy.

'I think baby needs her dum dum back, doesn’t she Mrs Curtis,' giggled Fiona. She wet the teat in her mouth and inserted it into the puckered lips of her charge.

This last action had the effect of galvanising Anthony’s resolve one last time. 'I don’t want to be a baby, please let me go, I promise I won’t tell anyone, pleeeease!' He wailed.

'Oh, didums. Such mixed emotions. This is only the beginning of your new life, so you had better get used to it. You treated Fiona and Miss Leek very badly and now you are going to get what you deserve.' Mummy pinched his cheek with her fingers. 'You'll find out that playing baby in your fantasy and the reality are quite different.' mummy warned. She then nodded to Fiona to take over.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 10
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 05:23:05 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 10

'Right then, my sweet sissy baby, it’s nappy time for you, but first we have to attend to your misdemeanours don’t we?' Fiona leaned over Bethany wagging her finger in a menacing gesture.

'Auntie Fiona pleeease.' Bethany snivelled, preferring the loving

Miss Leek, to the malicious Fiona.

'Mummy,' she whimpered softly, unable to comprehend the situation she found herself in. Soon little tears started to well up in the corner of her eyes, as she watched Fiona searching in the cupboard under the changing table. She stood up in triumph holding the handle of a large flat backed hairbrush.

'Now let’s see. How many pink paddles has auntie’s sissy baby got herself today, eh? One for disobeying mummy, two for not listening to mummy, and three for drenching me at bath time!' Fiona counted out each one by pulling Bethany's toes.

'It looks like auntie has a lot of work to do on your botty, doesn’t it? Because each paddle is equal to half a dozen smacks with the nursery hairbrush. Does ickle babykins need help counting?' Fiona smirked as she viewed the perplexed face of Bethany.

'Now turn over, then we can begin.' Fiona slapped the side of Bethany’s thigh with the hairbrush. 'I said turn over, I want to see that sissy bottom of yours.'

Bethany inched her way over till she was laying face down on the warm plastic. She had fantasised having her bottom smacked, as a sort of punishment to counteract the guilt in her own mind, for wanting to dress as a baby girl, but never experienced it in real life before. Her biggest worry was the fact that being a sissy she felt pain acutely, and dreaded a real spanking by someone with so much acrimony.

Her mind became focused on the back of the hairbrush, which Fiona smoothed over her cheeks in a circular fashion. Then without a word of warning the first stinging smack landed squarely on her left cheek. Before she had time to react a second smack hit the right cheek. Almost instantaneously she cried aloud.

'God you are a sissy aren’t you?' Fiona smirked as she heard her cries after only two smacks. Bethany’s bit down hard on her dummy, just as the next blow made it’s mark.

Fiona struck away with gusto striking each cheek in turn, gradually moving away form the centre, to the sides of her cheeks. Bethany tried to cover her bottom with her feet by bending her knees, but only received several sharp slaps on the back of her thighs, which hurt even more.

By the time the spanking stopped Bethany was blubbering uncontrollably. The dummy had fallen on the floor and her face was bright red with tears streaming down her face. She looked a very sorry sight, but there would be no pity from Fiona.

'Auntie check your bot bot before we continue,' said Fiona viciously pinching the inflamed skin of Bethany’s tender bottom, which made her squeal.

'My goodness that looks sore, but not sore enough for a naughty sissy like you! Now open your legs, I want to get right between your crease.' Fiona ordered, despite the desperate pleas of Bethany not to continue.

Fiona walked behind her and forced her protesting legs open. 'That’s better, auntie can see what she’s doing now.'

When she had finished smacking Bethany’s inner thighs she examined her work, which fortunately for Bethany was to her satisfaction. She stood back grinning at the sight of the poor infant blubbering and squirming on the table in front of her.

Fiona retrieved the fallen dummy form the floor and forcefully pushed it back between Bethany’s lips. She was still snivelling, more out of indignity than pain now, and was actually happy to be suc-king on the latex teat, which comforted her, as she pulled herself together.

'My, my, that’s the smallest sissy winkle I’ve ever seen. It’s no wonder you want to be a baby. Has baby ever had a girlfriend, mm?' Bethany blushed and shook her head slowly; Fiona had hit a raw nerve. All of Bethany’s attempts to find herself a girlfriend had resulted in failure, due in the most part to her pathetic attempts at lovemaking.

'I didn’t think so,' Fiona sniggered. 'I’ll bet all your proposed girlfriends killed themselves laughing when they saw this shrivelled specimen.' Fiona held the object of her scorn between her thumb and finger.

'The only thing this is fit for, is to wet a thick nappy, just like a baby.' Fiona was really going to town now that she had found Bethany’s Achilles heal.

'Let auntie hear baby ask nicely for her nappy.' Fiona smirked.

'C…c…can baby have her nappy please auntie?' mumbled an embarrassed Bethany, trying to please.

'No, no, no, that’s not the way baby talks. Baby only talks in simple words, as she doesn’t understand grown up words does she? Now say slowly after me. Ba ba want her nap nap.' Fiona teased.

'Ba ba want her nap nap.' Bethany gurgled slowly in her best baby voice, whilst turning her face away in shame.

'There’s a good sissy baby. Now I want to hear plenty of sweet gurgles from your baby lips, while auntie pins you into your night time nappy.' Fiona shook the dummy ring to reinforce the threat.

Fiona was a true expert when it came to nappy changing, after all she had to be working in her background. She professionally folded the large terry square into a kite shape, and slid it under Bethany’s sore bottom, which promoted more squeals of discomfort.

'You wouldn’t have had a sore bottom if hadn’t been so naughty, so shut up, unless you want me to give you another spanking. I think we’ll dispense with the nappy cream, as I want that tender bottom of yours to develop into a nice sore nappy rash,' responded Fiona, with a chuckle.

She quickly dusted Bethany’s bottom with powder, than pulled the points of the nappy tightly into the centre.

'Haven't you forgotten something Fiona?' mummy advised.

'Mummy's little helper, I'd almost forgotten,' announced Fiona, pulling the points of the nappy back.  She snapped on a pair of rubber gloves and dipped her index finger into a jar of vaseline. Forcing his cheeks apart with one hand she forced her finger home deep into baby's fanny. Satisfied with her opening she withdrew her finger sharply causing Bethany to wince.

She unwrapped the cellophane on a brown suppository, then to Bethany's horror she repeated the process. Taking the first one between her rubber fingers she offered it up to Bethany's clitty. 'If you push down as if your having a poo this won't hurt a bit,' giggled Fiona. Bethany pushed down causing her clitty to pucker as Fiona drove the first one home. Bethany cried out. This was followed by her finger pushing the suppository deeper, she then repeated the proceedure with the second.

Whilst gripping an open nappy pin between her teeth, she pinned the first corner at the centre, followed by the second. Next she gathered the legs till they gripped Bethany’s thighs. These were then pinned into place. Fiona stood back, staring at the sight of Bethany squirming on the plastic mat trying to relieve the fire that was her bottom.

'That’s better you’re starting to look as well as smell like a baby now.' This was true, as with her legs wide apart, owing to the bulk between them, she struck a real baby pose. The four pink headed nappy pins making sure there would be no sagging nappies in this nursery.

Mummy and Miss Leek looked down in satisfaction at the progress that had been made in just a short space of time.

Miss Leek walked over to the chest of drawers and opened the top drawer.

'Look what auntie's got for her special baby,' said Miss Leek turning to Bethany, whilst shaking a pair of ultra frilly baby pants by the waist. They rustled loudly, as only baby frillies could.

Bethany’s eyes opened wide as she took in the frilly confection in front of her. They were huge, big enough to cover her nappy completely, though the leg and waist elastic looked smaller than her baby pants given to her by Miss Leek. A silky white lingerie nylon cover, bedecked in twelve rows of fine pink lace frills, which ran from the back of the waist down to the crotch. The semi transparent nylon hinted at the pink plastic beneath, giving off an unmistakable sissy aura.

Suzanne gathered the panties in her hands and threaded Bethany’s feet through the forward facing holes, and drew them up her legs. She rocked Bethany back so her legs became suspended in air as she pulled the waistband over the back of her nappy. After tucking the nappy in at the waist and snapping the elastic, she turned her attention to the legs, running her finger round the elasticated leg bands, till the nappy was safe and secure.

Fiona smirked in the background, at the thought of Bethany pooing herself in such a dainty pair of baby panties.

Next came a pair of frilly white anklets, tied with a bow at the ankles with a silk ribbon, so that baby wouldn’t kick them off in the night. Miss Leek sat Bethany on her now very large posterior causing her panties to puff out as the air inside shifted. She looked a picture of bewilderment as she watched the wardrobe open and Miss Leek held out a white nylon, puff sleeved nighty, and matching bonnet.

The whole process of dressing took a matter of minutes, but to Bethany it seemed like an absolute age. When Miss Leek had finally finished fussing with the hem and ribbon of the bonnet she stood back and admired the sweet little thing in front of her. To Bethany her dream had come true, and although she looked awkward sitting there in her finery, to all intents and purposes she was a darling baby girl.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 11
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 06:47:34 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 11

'I will feed baby now Miss Leek?' said mummy taking the bottle from the warmer on the top of the chest of drawers.

'I’ll get baby bibbed for you.' Miss Leek tied a pink towelling bib round Bethany’s neck with a ribbon.

She gripped Bethany under the arms. 'Come on precious, mummy’s got a nice warm bottle of formula for you.'

Bethany’s expression turned to apprehension, as she didn’t want a bottle of formula as she had tried it in her bedroom before. She kicked her legs as Miss Leek effortlessly nestled Bethany into mummy’s lap.

She glanced into her mummy’s eyes as the teat was guided into her mouth. She spluttered slightly as the first warm drops of formula hit the back of her throat. She suddenly felt very small as she looked up at her mummy who was clearly enjoying the situation.

'Ahhh, goo, goo, goo,' cooed mummy in a very sarcastic manner, as she encouraged Bethany to feed. She kept up this incessant cooing for almost the entire feed.

'Oh she looks so sweet on your lap Cynthia, I can’t wait to give her a bottle myself,' gushed Miss Leek.

'She’s got to finish this one yet Miss Leek,' replied mummy, noting that Bethany was now beginning to struggle with the volume of formula.

'Come on babykins, suc-ky, suc-ky for mummy,' she encouraged wiggling the teat in Bethany’s mouth.

'That’s better babykins, we don’t want our little girl to go thirsty, do we? We want her full of baby milkies, so she can wee wee her nappy don’t we?' Bethany struggled on her lap, at the thought of her wetting her nappy in front of these three women.

'Don’t worry baby, all little babies like you wet their nap naps, after all why would we put you in a nappy and plastic baby panties if we didn’t expect you to wet yourself, mmm?' teased mummy.

The last drops of formula trickled into Bethany’s mouth. She held her close to her chest with her chin resting on her shoulder. Bethany felt the comforting hand drawing circular patterns on her back. A few seconds later a tiny belch of wind passed her lips.

'That’s my sweetykins, all winded and ready for bed,' smiled mummy.

Bethany gazed over to awaiting crib and peered into the ruffle festooned canopy. She still found it hard to believe that they had gone to all this trouble just for her. She worried that this going way beyond a game. They can’t keep me as a baby girl forever; after all I only made a few phone calls. Her mind wandered in a sea of possibilities as she felt herself being laid on her back, surrounded by the organza canopy.

Suzanne pulled down the hem of her dress, which had ridden up exposing her tummy. She gazed up at the three smiling faces, which now seemed so big to her. Miss Leek, Fiona and mummy guided her hands and feet into the sleeves of a pink quilted garment, which she was lying on. When her hands reached the end of the sleeve, she opened her fists, and felt them surrounded by the quilted fabric. They were trapped. Her legs were then tucked in and the zipper drawn up to her chin. She was encased in a pink quilted satin sleeping bag. She instinctively kicked her feet against the bottom, but found that she was unable to fully extend her legs.

'That’s right babykins, you’re trapped in your sleeping bag. I made this, so that you wouldn’t hurt yourself in the night, by trying to get out of your crib.’ Fiona sniggered, in a pretend show of concern for Bethany’s safety.

The final lock came in the form of a pink frilled collar, which Suzanne hooked onto the eye holes below her chin. She then adjusted her bonnet and popped a clean dummy into her mouth.

'I was going to read you a story but seeing as it’s so late, mummy will have to wait till tomorrow night. Now you settle down now and try and get some sleep. I will be in later to give you your last feed and check your nappy.' She kissed Bethany on the cheek and drew up the side of the crib. The final act of the night was to set the timer of the mobile above her head.

'Good night baby, sweet dreams,' giggled Fiona, as she waved her goodbye, knowing all too well it wouldn’t be a peaceful night, by any stretch of the imagination. The mobile chimed ba ba black sheep, as the three woman, closed the door of the nursery, and made their way downstairs for well deserved drink.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 12
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 08:49:36 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 12

The three ladies sat in the living room, sipping white wine from elegant glasses. It had been a momentous day and Fiona yawned, as eleven o’clock struck on the clock sitting on the mantle piece. They could still hear baby Bethany squirming in her sleeping bag from the sounds emanating from the baby alarm. Miss leek and Fiona had decided they wouldn’t wait around for the last feed of the day, and made their way home.

Meanwhile, Bethany was lying in her cot moaning softly. She had spit her dummy out at the first cramp, and was now concentrating all her efforts at clenching her buttocks together, as the rumble in her bowels continued unabated. Beads of perspiration formed on her brow, as she bit her lip with anxiety. She did however find that if she remained perfectly still the cramps ceased, and in this position she remained till she heard the door handle turn an hour later.

She watched mesmerised as she saw a shadowy figure enter the nursery. The soft sound of footsteps on the thick carpet announced the presence of her mummy, with a fresh bottle. A click of the lamp switch illuminated the figure, who, unclipped the crib rail and lowered it. Mummy smiled sweetly at Bethany. Bethany did not respond, instead she gawped wide-eyed as her eyes revealed the long black night dress mummy was attired in. Her heavy breasts heaved beneath the semi transparent layer, as she bent over the crib rail.

'Shush, sweety. Mummy’s just got a bottle for you, and maybe something else, if you take your feed like a good girl.' She whispered. Mummy wanted her baby to remain in a semi conscious state, as she was a bit nervous herself at what she had planned.

The semi darkness of the nursery added to the allure, as Bethany found herself lying on her mummy’s lap, bathed in the folds of mummy’s silky black lingerie. Her soft heavy breasts nestled into Bethany’s cheeks as she took the nipple of the bottle between her lips. Mummy rocked back and forth humming softly to herself, and smiling down at her baby.

Without a warning, a sudden cramp hit Bethany; she had almost forgotten her rumbling bowels, as she lay there content to be nursing on a fresh bottle. She tried in vain to clench her cheeks together, but it was too late. A deluge forced its way into her awaiting nappy, and she cried out in anguish.

Mummy paused for a second, as she wondered what was happening to her baby, but the tell tale sound, and sudden resonance on her thighs, revealed all.

'Oh you dirty little girl,' said a disgusted mummy, breaking the silence. 'You’ve done that on purpose haven’t you?' Her angry voice boomed out in the silence. She was disappointed. It was more to do with the fact that her plans had been thwarted, than the fact that her baby had pooed her nappy, which was natural.

Bethany was unable to reply as mummy held the teat firmly between her lips. Her face however said it all, as it flushed bright red.

'Well it’s no treats for you tonight. You’re going back to your crib to spend the rest of the night in a dirty nappy, as I shall not be changing you. You little stinker. In fact I think you can stay in your dirty nappy until nanny arrives tomorrow afternoon. That will teach you what being a baby is all about!'

After her bottle, Bethany found herself back in her crib, encased in her sleeping bag again. As she lay there frightened, and alone, she whimpered softly to her self. As time ticked slowly by, the nappy rash, which Fiona had predicted, began to envelop her bottom. She kicked her legs in frustration, as she realised that it was her own fault she was now in this predicament. If only I hadn't been so stupid. She finally fell into a deep sleep; it had been a momentous day for her too!

The End…of the beginning.

Hope you all liked it

Hugs

Bethany-Louise

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
A Phonecall to Babyland 1
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 05:18:24 AM »
A Phonecall to Babyland 13

Anthony woke early, apart from his dirty nappy he was relaxed. As he laid in his cot the familiar feelings of babyish bliss washed over him and he began to play with himself through the confines of his sleep suit. His surprise at being able to massage his clitty through all that material caused him to smile. The familiar vision of his perfect nanny appeared in his imagination. A blonde amazon, with huge breasts clearly visible beneath her plunging tight white dress. He imagined her leaning over the cot and cooing to him through her voluptuous lipstick covered lips. Her arm appeared over the cot rail, in her hand a pair of plastic lined pink frilly baby panties, destined for him. It wasn’t long before his faced flushed as squirts of baby cream filled his nappy.

After a short while, a familiar feeling of disgust and loathing at his predicament firmed his resolve to end this before it had gone too far. He sat up and surveyed his surroundings in greater detail looking for a way out. Though he couldn’t open the latch on the sliding cot rail, he thought he would be able to climb over the top. After a struggle he made it, ending up in heap on the floor. He spotted the drawer below the changing table trolley, and pulled it open with his teeth. A pair of scissors caught his eye and he fumbled with them through his mittens. Beads of perspiration formed on his brow as he tried to open the blades. Then an idea struck him. Holding the scissors between both hands he picked away at a wrist seam. The first thread broke and after a while a hole formed. Seeing the coat hook on the back of the door he positioned it through the hole and pulled. The seam tore and he was able to free one hand. In minutes the bag, bonnet and collar were off and lying in a heap on the floor.

He literally tore the rest of the outfit to shreds leaving just the baby pants and nappy. He hesitated at the thought of the soiled nappy, but eventually pulled down the baby pants and then wriggled out of the sagging nappy, dropping both in the bin. Picking up a clean nappy and a packet of baby wipes from the changing table he cleaned himself up. After trying the door which was inevitably locked he searched for more adult clothes, but couldn’t find any, most of the wardrobe space was empty.

Wrapping himself in a pink bath towel, he sat down in the high backed chair in the corner of the room, feeling very pleased with himself. This will show them I mean business, he thought, lets see if mother’s stupid nanny can control me. He decided to raise the bar as far as disruption goes, a job he was an expert at, given his infantile tantrums when he didn’t get his own way. He started to bag loudly on the back of the door.

‘Let me out of here, let me out.’ His scream echoed down the corridor. After repeating his demand several times over he stopped and listened for a response. He tried again and again till his voice began to go hoarse.

He heard footsteps getting closer and then stopping outside the door.

Who’s there. is that you cook, let me out of here immediately.’ He waited for a reply, but nothing came except the sound of the same footsteps running away.

He fell to the floor beating his fists against the carpet, swearing that he would get even with them all. A pathetic show of infantile displeasure.

Cook took the breakfast tray into madam’s bedroom and opened the curtains. Anthony’s mother sat up.

‘I’m so sorry madam but I think Anthony, I mean baby, has got out of his cot and is making the most dreadful noise,’ announced cook.

‘Is the door still locked?’ enquired mother.

‘Yes madam.’

‘Make sure it stays locked till nanny arrives,’ ordered mother, raising herself up further in the bed.

Bethany-Louise

• Ballerina
Phonecall to Babyland 14
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 11:22:44 AM »
Phonecall to Babyland 14

As lunchtime approached the doorbell chimed the arrival of nanny. She was early hoping to impress her employer, who had been gracious enough to take her on after such an ignominious exit from her previous job in a mental institution. Her discipline techniques were at odds with today’s politically correct nanny state, and she had been dismissed for gross misconduct. She would never work for the State again. They were just the sort of skills however which were required here, and she would adapt them for her new role.

She was shown into the lounge by the maid. A stout, mature woman, who looked better suited to farm work than nursing stood in front of Anthony’s mother. Her ruddy, deeply lined face was a testament to her years of experience in institutional service. She waited for madam to speak first.

‘Thank goodness you have arrived early nanny. Baby is out of her cot and is creating the most dreadful disturbance. I can only imagine what is going on in there,’ mother enlightened.

‘There is no need to be alarmed madam, I will take care of baby.’ Nanny answered raising herself up on her arches to emphasise her capability. ‘I have read all the material you sent me and have a full understanding of your intentions. As I advised at our previous meeting, it is to be expected that baby will have tantrums in the adjustment phase of her new life. ’

'I'll get the maid to show you to your room next to the nursery. I expect you would like to change and freshen up after your journey.' Mother rang for the maid.

When nanny appeared next in her uniform, her appearance was even more imposing. Changed into her black dress with white belt and white frilly arm cuffs she looked the epitome of an old fashioned nursery nanny. Her heavy bosom fully encased in a long line nursing bra, ready for a reluctant baby.

‘Oh nanny you look wonderful. I'm so glad we went for the traditional nanny uniform, it gives you a great look of authority. Are you ready to meet baby nanny?’ Mother enquired.

‘Yes madam, I heard baby while I was changing, looks like I will have to administer some old fashioned nursery discipline.  I will present baby at four o’clock madam.

‘Excellent nanny, I look forward to it. Don’t forget we will leave for Miss Leak’s at half past.’  Answered Anthony’s mother, now convinced she had made the right choice in employing her.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender