Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Pram Race  (Read 13450 times)

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
The Pram Race
« on: November 07, 2012, 07:22:52 PM »
The dry sunny morning was perfect for a run on my motorbike and I was going to make the most of the twisty roads to Alison's Nursery. Today was the annual Pram Race, teams of 5 had to push their pram over a 5 mile course to raise funds for the local baby unit. Our team was to have consisted of five girls from the nursery, but one had gone sick the day before. They had asked the judges about the rules for the female teams, and as long as the four people pushing were the same sex, it didn't matter who they had as the baby, as long as they were over 16.This was to try and even the weights people had to push. I had been drafted in as the baby as I was pretty light for a man and was going to be there anyway supporting them.

To add some excitement to the race, the organisers had arranged a weeks holiday for the team with the most points. These were to be awarded for tasks for each team to complete, spread over the course. These included, feeding the baby, changing the baby and finally putting baby to bed in a cot as well as points for the baby costume so the girls had promised a very baby like outfit.

When I arrived at the nursery Alison let me in, being the weekend it was closed to its normal occupants. She was very excited and giggled as she welcomed me.

"Hi Stuart. Ready for your return to the baby world? We can't wait to get you all dressed up, we may not win the race, but the costume should be hard to beat. Now did you shave yourself like we asked, we want to have every detail just right"

"Err no, I thought you were joking."

"Oh Stuart, the more baby like we get you the better chance we have of winning the holiday."

She looked really hurt that I hadn't made this small effort for them, and I felt really guilty.

"I'm sorry, I'll nip home and do it quickly. I can be back in an hour"

"No, I've got a better idea. We'll do it for you, right here in the nursery."

I must have looked very shocked

"Oh come on, we've all been skinny dipping together, we have no secrets. Why don't you just let us take care of everything? You'll enjoy it, I promise"

She seemed to be hinting at more than just dressing up and the thought of a week’s holiday with the girls sounded too good an opportunity to miss.

"Well, ok, I suppose it won't hurt"

"Good, Becky is here as well so she can help. The others are getting the pram ready and will meet us at the start."

With that I was led into 1-6 months section of the nursery where Becky was waiting.

"Becky, get the paddling pool out and half fill it with warm water. Stuy needs a bath and a shave. Stuart, you get undressed and sit down on the play mat while I go and get a razor from my overnight bag."

I just stood there, unsure of the situation.

"Come on Stuy" said Becky "Off with your clothes. If we win today, we'll make sure you have another excuse to strip off while we're on holiday"

That, was all the encouragement I needed. I quickly stripped to my boxers and sat on the mat. Becky collected up my clothes.

"Come on, pants as well, you won't need those today. I'll put them in a locker for you"

I blushed a bit, but pulled them off and handed them to her. She disappeared and I heard the sound of the locker being closed and locked. When she returned the pool was ready for me, I guess it could now be called a bath, but either way I was made to sit down in it.

Becky pulled on a plastic apron and then pushed me backwards until I was lying down. I had to bend my legs and felt very exposed. The water was quite shallow and about half covered me. She took a flannel and began to wash me. I found the whole experience very relaxing but also exciting as well. Alison returned and sprayed shaving foam over my chest and groin. She handed Becky a razor and they both set about removing every trace of body hair. It took about 10 minutes work, but I was soon pink and shiny and, apart from my head, completely hairless.

"There, that's much better. What do you think Stuy?"

I looked down at my hairless groin, it felt strange to touch and even stranger to look at

"Very smooth and very very naked" I said.

"Well, we can soon fix the nakedness. Come on. Onto the changing table"

They had laid two baby changing mats end to end on one of the work tops and I was soon lying on top of them.

"Better get a move on Becks, we've got to be at the start in 30 minutes. Now Stuart, we're fully trained in baby care, so just let us take control and do exactly what we ask, that way you'll be dressed in do time at all."

With that the two of them got busy. Alison rubbed baby oil all over me while Becky started to lay out my costume.

"Give me a hand Becky, He's such a big baby I can't hold his legs up on my own"

Becky came to the other side of the worktop with a large fluffy terry nappy, already folded with a thick soaker pad and ready to be pinned on. She placed it at the foot of the table and then the both took an ankle and pulled it up and back over my chest. With my bottom raised they pulled the nappy under it and Alison smoothed some cream all over my bottom, before they sprinkled plenty of baby powder on and rubbed that in as well. Next my bottom was lowered and the both gasped a little. I had a massive erection. All the attention to my nether region had been too much and nature had taken its course.

Giggling slightly Alison said "See, I told you you'd enjoy it"

With that she took some more nappy rash cream and taking hold of my pen-is began to rub it in. I arched by back in delight as the cold cream and her warm hand sent waves of pleasure running down my shaft. She worked her way down between my legs and worked the cream in all over my pelvis. Then more baby powder and I was ready for my first nappy. They reached between my legs and slowly pulled the wad of fluffy white terry up and over my straining willy They pulled the sides up and used two pins on each side to secure it tightly around me.

"There, you go baby, how does it feel to be put into nappies again after all these years" asked Becky

"Well, actually it's strangely pleasant"

I flexed my legs and tried to squeeze them together, but the bulk of nappy stopped me.

"Right, come on let's get him dressed."

I had assumed they had a T-shirt with a babyish motif for me to wear, but no, they had gone the whole hog. Becky produced a pair of plastic pants, pink but you could still see the white nappy through them very clearly.

As she fitted my feet through the leg holes I looked at her,

"Pink?"  I said "that's a bit girlish isn't it"

"Well, the costume was for Jane, and we didn’t have time to change it, so just for today you'll have to be a sweet baby girl"

"Err, I'm not sure about that, I'll look very odd"

"At the age of 20, being pushed around in a pram wearing a nappy will look pretty odd what ever else you're wearing, so I shouldn't worry about that. Besides it's a fun charity event, so no-one will think anything other than that you've really made a commitment to help the hospital" said Alison. Her tone was very matter of fact and dressed as I was I felt like a child that had just been told off.

"Oh, right, I guess so"

From then on I just relaxed as best I could and let them get on with their task. Becky pulled the oversized baby pants up my legs and encased the nappy with them. I had to lift my bottom so she could get them all the way on, and after checking the legs and waist to ensure all of the nappy was trapped by panties she snapped the waist band and tickled my tummy.

"Babies all safe from naughty little leaks now"

A bonnet, mittens and booties, all in pink and trimmed with white lace were added before a frilly pink baby dress was pulled over my head and fluffed out over my plastic pants. Once the buttons were done up at the back, the girls helped me over to the play mat and told me to wait there while they tidied up, before leaving me Becky pushed a pink dummy in my mouth and said.

"Here, this should keep you quiet, now be a good baby and don't take it out"

Since the nappy had been pinned on, I had noticed that the girls had become very much more dominant towards me. It's as though I was a real baby and they were looking after me while mummy was at work, I seemed to have little or no say in events now. I remembered seeing mums do it, get the messy baby ready first then sit it down out of trouble while they get themselves ready. I padded the plastic covered nappy, and the erection I still had beneath it. suc-king my dummy I had become detached from the outside world and hardly noticed the first couple of bright flashes from Alison's camera.

I looked up stunned

"What are you doing, you can't take photos, what if someone sees them? I'll never live it down"

"Don't fret so. Everyone will know it was for the charity do. No one will think anything of it, I just wanted some pictures of the day that's all." Then, smiling, she added "Stop being such a baby, or we'll have to keep you in nappies for the whole weekend"

Suddenly Becky let out a cry "Look Alison, we almost forgot the best part of the costume, the frilly baby panties"

"Oh yes, bring them over and let's get them on him or is it her now?"

The panties were pink nylon with rows of pink and white lacy frills. I was pushed onto my back again and my feet were fed through the leg holes. The panties were pulled up to the crotch of my nappy when Alison stopped. She could clearly see the bulge of my erection and said that it wouldn't do to have a baby with a big stiffy.

"I think I should do something about that or it may spoil our chances"

With that she slowly began to rub the front of my plastic pants.

"Hold on" said Becky "let's do this properly" and she disappeared and came back with a babies bottle full of milk. She lifted my head and sat down behind me, then pulling me back so that my head was on her lap, she swopped the dummy for the nipple of the bottle and cuddled me close to her breasts.

"You may carry on now Alison, baby is quite ready to make his first wetties"

I was about to protest when I felt Alsion's hand on my nappy again, she massaged me through the thick nappy nice and slowly. As I nursed on the bottle her paced increased and as the last drops of milk entered my mouth I erupted into my nappy. I had never c-um so big in my life and my heart was racing as I lay there, my willy still twitching under the thick nappy. Alison fitted the frilly panties over my baby pants and they left me there once more. My mind was whirling, had I really just let these two girls just dress me as a baby girl and then masturbate me until I came in my nappies? And why was it such a strong orgasm? Surely I wasn't turned on by all the baby treatment. The girls returned and pulling me to my feet snapped me out of it.

"Come on, we don't want to be late, we must get to the start"

Two minutes later I was in the car heading for the centre of town. Fortunately the car had some stickers on advertising the pram race, otherwise I dread to think what people would have thought at the sight of a full-grown man dressed as a baby girl.

Sally and Rachel were standing beside a large pram when we arrived. It was pink and decked out in lots of babyish frills. Obviously they had gone all out for the cute baby girl effect. As I stepped out of the car I was dead nervous and when Sally and Rachel ran over shrieking in delight I blushed.

"You look brilliant Stuy, I can't believe how sweet you look" said Rachel

"Look, no hairy legs, all soft and smooth as a baby. I guess you want to win as much as we do" said Sally.

They fluffed up the frills and fussed about me giggling excitedly. Sally's dad appeared

"You’re a braver man than me Stuart, it's bad enough that you have to be dressed like that, but to have to rely on these four loonies to look after you for the day, wow, best of luck. Here, looks like you need something to calm your nerves."

And with that he handed me a couple of beers.

"Thanks Dave, I'm nervous as hell, but I guess these will help"

I was actually quite thirsty and knocked back the first one in a matter of minutes. The second didn't take much longer. When Rachel saw me trying to burp she rushed over and cuddling me began to pat me on the back. Without trying I let rip and enormous belch which had them all laughing their heads off.

"Come, come and see the pram daddy's built. It's great"

It certainly was. It was larger than normal of course with a rail for pushing the pram at each corner. It also had a tray underneath where baby supplies would normally be. Inside was a plastic covered foam mattress with a white cotton sheet and the sides were also white cotton with broidery anglaise  lace trimmings and a matching pillow at the head end.

"Come on Stuy, try it for size and let's have a practice push"

I climbed in and sat down, flash, another photo, what had I let myself in for.

The girls pushed me around the square and all seemed very happy with their new pram. At one point they tried to do a fast turn, which almost had me falling out.

"We can't have baby falling out and hurting himself, we'll loose for sure" said Becky.

"Don't worry, I've thought of that, head back to the car." Said Sally.

She went into the back of the car and returned with a leather harness. These were quite expensive, but I just couldn't resist them. She had bought a set of pink leather baby reins, just like real ones but for and adult. They slipped it up my arms and fastened it at the back with the buckle.

"Now, if we clip these two straps in the pram to the reins then there's no way baby can fall out, see. In fact, if I tug them here then baby has to lie down and she'll be even safer"

The straps ran through the base of the pram and could be locked tight outside. Once that was done I was pinned on my back in the pram.

"They're perfect, now we can leave baby in the pram without worrying about her falling out" said Alison, "Come on lets go and check the start times"

"Hey, you can't leave me like this come back and let me out" I shouted

Becky came back and stuffed the dummy in my mouth, just you be quite baby or we may have to give you a spank for being naughty.

I looked at Dave, but he just shrugged his shoulders and walked away. I lay there waiting, as helpless as a baby would. Something told me it was going to be a long day.

As I lay there I heard a familiar voice, it was my mother and her neighbour. Her face suddenly appeared at the foot of the pram.

"Ah, here you are. Well, this brings back memories, my little boy all dressed in his nappies and lying in the sunshine in his pram. You were such a happy baby, all the women loved to play with you. You’re so sweet, it almost makes me wish I'd never taken you out of nappies. Do you need mommy to change your nappy yet or have you been a good boy."

With that she stuck a hand in through the leg of my baby pants and grabbed the crotch of my nappy

"Hmm, still nice and dry, I wonder how long that will last"

I pulled the dummy out and told her to stop being silly and asked her to release my reins so I could get out for a walk.

"Certainly not, nanny has strapped you in to stop you getting into mischief so I think I should leave you in her capable hands."

With that she took my dummy and stuck it back in my mouth and pinched my cheek before leaving me.

The girls returned and announced the plan for the race…

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender