Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Aunty Amelia's  (Read 28693 times)

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« on: January 19, 2013, 12:33:48 PM »
Her's hoping that the site lasts long enough to post one last offering. This story is a lot gentler than previous ones but I hope you still enjoy it.
Little Susie.

At Aunty Amelia’s House

My mum, Emily, and I got on fairly well; well there was only the two of us since dad’s car crash. We missed him but were well off as he had both good car and life insurance policies and compensation from the company whose driver had caused the crash had all paid up. Our close relationship had been a bit strained recently as at sixteen I was looking for a part time job but without success. Mum was supportive even to the point of seeing if there were any vacancies where she worked but without luck. One day mum came home looking rather sad.
“What is it mum?” it asked.
“Nothing it’s just I‘ve been offered a great chance to head up the new system.”
“So why are you unhappy? I thought it’s what you wanted.”
“It is but they want me to spend a year in Florida to do it and apparently I can’t take you with me.”
“That’s okay, I’ll look after myself.” She laughed.
“That’ll be the day. You only just survived when I went away for that weekend.” I knew she was right, although I helped around the house mum did most of the shopping and cooking for us.
“I’m sorry mum I know you had your heart set on it. If there is any way I can help I will.” Nothing more was said that evening and I spent a fair time on my computer practicing how to program applications linked to databases, yes I was a bit of a nerd.
The next day I got home late after unsuccessfully going around a number of companies in search of any sort of employment and found mum on the phone.  I went into the kitchen to get a hot drink as it was late March and rather cold out. I made mum a drink as she finished her call and joined me.
“Thank you Paul. Please sit down as I want to talk to you” she said as I was about to disappear upstairs, so I sat as she took the chair opposite me. “Paul yesterday you said if you could help in any you would, did you mean it?”
“Of course mum” I answered wondering what this was leading up to.
“Well that was your Aunty Amelia on the phone.” I suppressed any comment as we had not always seen eye to eye on things but that was a few years ago, I hoped I had matured a bit since then. Aunty Amelia was mums sister and lived in a very large house left to her by her late husband in Cornwall. Although they kept in contact we rarely saw each other due to the distance. “I was talking to her and she asked about the job and about you and I explained that you couldn’t find a job and my problem. Well she said that as you didn’t have any ties here would you like to spend a year living with her so I could take the job.” Before I could comment she went on “She’s not really that bad and perhaps it would be a chance for you to get to know her better. I know you had problems last time but you’re more responsible now. Don’t’ make a decision now think about it overnight and let me know in the morning.” She then got on with sorting out tea after which I went to my room to think over mum’s request. It could be worse I suppose, there certainly was lovely countryside around where I could go for walks and as long as I had my laptop I could keep out of my aunt’s way if that was what she wanted. I could even help a little with housework and as mum said it would be a chance to mend the fences between us.
Next morning I came downstairs and was setting up the breakfast things on the table as mum arrived down.
“Mum this job is important to you isn’t it?”
“Yes but not more important than you.”
 â€œI know” I smiled, mum always made me feel important. “If you really want to do this I will go and stay with Aunty Amelia.
“Oh thank you dear” she said coming round to give me a big hug confirming how much she wanted to go. “And it will only be for a year and I’m sure Amelia will look after you well.”
“Just one thing, what about my A levels at college?” I had just finished my first year.
“I will look into it while you’re with Aunty. The project isn’t due to start for a couple of months so you can complete your first year before I have to go.” She actually looked into it immediately and later told me that ‘Apparently my company have some clout and have arranged for you to resume it next year’. I was glad as I knew mum wanted me to have a good education but was right that I couldn’t survive living on my own.
So it was settled, she went to work and accepted the post and contacted Amelia to let her know my decision.
The next couple of months disappeared quickly and the last few weeks were crammed with travel preparations and clothes packing for both of us and getting the house ready as her company were going to rent it out so that the bills could be paid in the UK rather than from the US. I was to travel down by train and Aunty would meet me at the station. The day came and I was up early as I had to get the 7.15 train from Norwich down to London and I kissed mum goodbye as she yet again thanked me for agreeing to stay at Aunty Amelia’s.
The train journey was long if uneventful. I was even able to get a seat with a table for the leg from London to Cornwall so got to do things on my laptop until the battery began to run out. Still, I had taken a couple of novels to help pass the time and finally got to the station around 3 o’clock and lugged my two suitcases and rucksack out to the car park. I looked around to see my aunt exiting a Range Rover and went to meet her. She hadn’t changed much since I had seen her last but she was now only about six inches taller than me now. She smiled saying
“Hello Paul it’s nice to see you, put your cases in the back” which she had opened for me. A short while later we were on the way. We talked mostly about mum and she appreciated what I was doing for her. When we finally arrived at her house I was surprised at it seemed larger than I remembered. We got out of the car and I was surprised to see the front door being opened by a very attractive maid in a rather fancy outfit approach.
“Good afternoon ma’am, I see Paul arrived on time.”
“Yes Tabitha, do you think you could help him with his cases?” she asked opening the back door. To my surprise she picked them both up as if they weighed nothing. Aunty smiled when she saw my surprise. “Tabitha says its technique but I reckon she works out in private in her free time”
“What free time?” responded Tabitha and they both laughed, it was obviously a well-known joke between them.
“Shall I take these straight up to his room?” asked Tabitha and at a nod from Aunty she disappeared. “Come into the kitchen it’s a bit cosier in there and we can have a chat and I need a cup of tea.” We went in and Aunty put the kettle on and we sat down. “So Paul, have you made any plans for what you are going to do this year?” I had but I also had something I wanted to say first.
“Before we get to that I wanted to apologise.”
“Why what are you planning?” Aunty asked guardedly.
“Not for what I am going to do but for the way I acted in the past. I was hoping that if you would accept my apology that we could start our relationship on a better footing.”
“My my” said Amelia “your mother said you have grown up a lot and matured somewhat in the last couple of years and it seems she was right. Of course I accept your apology and look forward to a pleasant time together” she answered with a warm smile getting up and making me a coffee and tea for herself. I for one was very grateful, a year with an angry aunt would not be much fun. 
“As to what I am going to do I thought I would look for a job to help pay for your hospitality and perhaps help around the house” I offered tentatively. Her laughter was a surprise.
“Paul with that attitude I am sure we will get along fine. However I shouldn’t worry about a job, firstly because I don’t need any financial help, Uncle Patrick left me very well off, although I appreciate the sentiment but secondly because jobs around here are scarcer than in Norfolk. As to helping around the house well as well as Tabitha I have a couple of other maids who come in three days a week, so keeping the house clean is no problem. Still I am sure we can find things for you to do but I expect you would like a shower before the evening meal, let me show you to your room.” With that she got up and I followed her.

I was slightly surprised at the dĂ©cor of the room as it was slightly more feminine than I was expecting. “You must excuse the dĂ©cor but since my husband died I have only had female visitors and the room you stayed in last time is now used for storage. However this one has the advantage of having its own en-suite. I looked through the open door to see a bathroom about the size of the one at home but it was in keeping with the large bedroom which had a queen sized bed in it and plenty of room besides.
“It’s fine Aunty thank you.”
“Right I’ll leave you to it and Tabitha will call you when dinner’s ready, so after your shower relax.”
“Thank you Aunty Amelia.” A quick search revealed that in the short time since I arrived Tabitha had managed to unload my suitcases and put all my clothes away and put my toiletries in the bathroom.
After a most welcome shower I put on my bathrobe and sat on the bed. I must have been more tired than I knew as the next moment I was being awoken by Tabitha as I must have fallen asleep.
“Paul you need to get dressed as dinner will be in fifteen minutes. Can you manage or would you like me to help you?” Whilst I would have loved having her help me, my embarrassment at the offer turned me beet red and without saying anything else she left smiling. Once composed I dressed smartly and went to find my aunt who it turned out was already in the dining room. She was seated at the head of the table and I sat next to her at one of the two other places that had been laid.
“Did you have a nice sleep?” She asked grinning.
“Yes thank you” I replied realising that she had spoken to Tabitha.
“Didn’t you want her to help you dress? She helps me occasionally it’s very nice being pampered.”
“I did but I was too embarrassed and afraid I might get an unwanted reaction.”
“She is very pretty, I know you like her, I saw the look on your face when she came to the car when we arrived. It’s true isn’t it?”
“Yes aunty she is very pretty especially in her maids outfit, she’s gorgeous.”
“Why thank you Paul” said Tabitha who was obviously standing behind me. I was shocked and embarrassed and my first reaction was to run away but aunty laid her hand on mine.
“I’m sorry dear I couldn’t resist it when I realised that you didn’t know Tabitha had come in the room. Please forgive me.”
“Of course.”
Tabitha said nothing further as she served the meal before joining us at the table. I was surprised as in previous visits the staff never ate with us.
“I can see that you’re surprised that Tabitha eats with us” said Amelia. “It’s just as there is only the two of us well three now it seems silly to stand on ceremony especially as while Tabitha is still the maid she has also become quite a friend and anyway it was more your uncle who insisted on it.”  I said nothing as it was her house. That evening we chatted about various things until I began to yawn and decided to head for bed. I returned to my room and having finished in the bathroom I returned to the main bedroom to find Tabitha turning down the bedclothes, she had also laid out my pyjamas for me.
“Thank you” I said but instead of leaving she came over and said
“It’s me who should be thanking you for your nice comments about me.” She came across kissed me on the cheek then before leaving added “see you in the morning.”
Seeing her was enough to start a stirring in my trousers, the kiss and smell of her perfume and I was profoundly stiff. I must get a grip otherwise I might do something regrettable. Slipping in to the satin sheets was not helping very much but I finally went to sleep.

I awoke the next morning disturbing dreams disappearing as I came to. The result however was not so easily dealt with. I could not believe that at the age of sixteen nearly seventeen that I had had a wet dream, something that hadn’t happened since I was thirteen. 

I quickly undressed leaving my pyjamas to deal with later and quickly dressed as I knew breakfast was usually at nine, trying to act as if nothing had happened. After breakfast as Aunty was working in the library I decided to go for a long walk and clear my head, it was a bit chilly but brisk walking kept me warm enough. It was not until half an hour out that I remembered my pyjamas but continued my walk deciding to sort them out on my return. It was after a two hour walk that I got back and decided to clear up the mess and have a shower before lunch. On entering my room I found my bed made and my pyjamas missing. I was mortified that Tabitha had witnessed my apparent lack of control but it was too late to do anything about it now.
Over lunch I chatted with my aunt to discover that she was starting to catalogue all the books in the library. The problem was how to doing it in a way that would be useful, by title, author, date or position in the library. I saw a chance to help my aunt.
“Aunty, I could write a program which could store all that information so that you could look up books by any of those categories.”
“Well I ‘m not sure I would be able to use such a system it sounds a bit complicated.”
“Not at all. You won’t need to know anything about how it works; I’ll design a screen for entering the data and lookup screens for finding it again and even develop some reports. I tell you what I will make a prototype and you can have a look. If you don’t want it no problem but let’s face it you use other computer programs and you might find it useful.”
“Well okay but I don’t want to put you to too much trouble.”
“Aunty if the weather forecast for the next few days is anything to go by walks will be out of the question so it will keep me busy and anyway I like doing it.” And so it was settled and by the evening meal I had completed the first stage.

After tea I got ready for bed and settled down to read for a while and about ten o’clock was surprised by a knock on my door.
“Come in.” It was Tabitha.
“Is everything okay Paul?”
“Yes I was just a bit tired and decided to read in bed for a bit.”
“Well if you don’t need anything I’ll say goodnight.” Although she had left, her perfume still lingered. I tried to ignore it and after reading for a little longer I settled down to sleep.

The following morning I got up and having finished in the en-suite returned to the main bed room naked and was shocked to find Tabitha there. Before I could even think to cover myself up she approached and hugged me, her lips meeting mine in a passionate kiss, Still holding me with one arm her other snaked between us and began to stroke my hard manhood before long causing me to come and could feel the stickiness between me and her uniform. I broke the kiss and looked in her eyes wondering why she had done it.
“Paul” she said “Paul
 Paul...” I felt someone shaking my shoulder as I came too finding Tabitha standing by my bed. It was all a dream except for the sticky mess that I could feel in my pyjamas. I blushed bright red remembering my dream as she stood there now. “Time to get up sleepyhead, breakfast is ready.” Fortunately she left allowing me to get up without exposing the wet patch on my pyjamas. I took a quick shower trying to come to terms with having had a wet dream about the maid. She was very attractive but surely I was past wet dreams. I made my bed and then folded my pyjamas in such a way as to allow them to dry of without it being seen by anyone entering my room. I went to join them for breakfast and apart from a smile from Tabitha no mention was made of me oversleeping.
I spent the morning tweaking the prototype of the system for my aunt and then showed her how to use it leaving her to play around with it and come up with any changes she wanted. I left her to it and watched some athletics program until lunch time. After lunch aunty Amelia asked to see me. I joined her in the Library.
“I’m very impressed with this program” she said. “It will make cataloguing all these books much easier than writing out those cards and very much easier to find a specific book.” Aunty then outlined a few minor tweaks, asking if they were possible which they were. I spent the rest of the afternoon helping her and realised what a massive job this was going to be. “I should have done this long ago but I kept on putting it off.”
“Well I can help out with some of the work if you want.”
“Would you that would be a help? Oh while I think of it the day after tomorrow I have to go in to town and will be away all day.”

After the evening meal I decided on an early night and to read for a while. That night I determined to try my hardest to control myself and think of something or anything to avoid a recurrence. I was in bed just about to switch the bedroom light off when there was a soft tap at the door and Tabitha entered and came over to my bedside and as I moved over to give her more room she got in beside me, her petticoats rustling softly.
“What are
”She placed a finger over my lips.
“Shhh” she said “poor little Paul has been having some problems hasn’t he? Well I am here to help.” That said I felt her hand slide under the covers gently releasing my pen-is which had been hardening since here arrival and I felt her wrap it in silky folds gently stroking and as I shuddered in release she gently kissed me on the cheek. As I came down from the high point Tabitha replaced my now soft organ back in to my pyjamas then left. I was stunned. It was certainly no dream this time. So confused but relaxed I drifted off in to a deep peaceful sleep.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 03:34:29 PM »
Part 2

The morning came and it was with relief that I found that I was totally dry but while last night was enjoyable I found it embarrassing. When I got downstairs for breakfast nothing was said so I just went with it.

I spent most of the day helping aunty catalogue the books in the library until tea time after which I watched some television before retiring. I had not seen Tabitha since tea and assumed she had gone for an early night, when there was a knock on the door. I hurriedly finished putting on my pyjamas before saying “come in.”

Tabitha entered. “Paul have you been avoiding me today?” I wanted to deny it but  I couldn’t lie to her.

“Sort of.”

“Because of last night. I nodded not wanting to trust my voice. “I thought you liked it, I know your little man appeared to. Just like now” she giggled. It was true everything about her was enticing and I had the same reaction as last night. Tabitha pulled the covers down and when I got in and she joined me.

“Tabitha” I began.

“Paul which would you rather have me here now or a wet patch in your pyjamas tomorrow?” I pulled her towards me. “I thought so.” And so I was given a pleasure that most boys I knew would give their eye teeth for before drifting of to a dreamless sleep.

I overslept the next morning but was glad to find I had clean pyjamas again. Before I could get up Tabitha entered after a brief knock on the door.

“Morning sleepyhead, better get dressed quickly or you will miss breakfast, Madam Amelia has already had hers and is getting ready to go in to town for the day. And it’s a lovely day out.” She then left me to get dressed. I donned jeans and a t-shirt before going down and getting something to eat.

When I arrived down for breakfast Aunty Amelia was just leaving.

“I will see you some time later. Don’t worry about meals for me I will probably eat out.”

“Okay ma’am” said Tabitha. We sat in silence with just occasional smiles from Tabitha. “So what are you planning to do today?”

“Well, as you said, it looks quite nice at the moment so I might go for a walk.”

“Wouldn’t you rather help me with the washing?”

“Sorry?” I said confused.

“I’m sure you heard me.”

“Yes but why do you want my help, isn’t it part of your job?”

“Yes it is what I get paid for and you don’t have to help. It’s just that if you disappear I might find it necessary to tell Amelia how I found two pairs of her frilly panties with yucky boys stains in them.” I gaped at her comment.

“But
 but” I stammered shocked at her threat.

“But nothing sweetheart. Just help with the washing and I’ll show you how to wash your pretty frilly panties.” I wanted to complain but was afraid that refusing would wreck the rapport I was building between my aunt and I.  I helped Tabitha clear the breakfast things to the kitchen and as I finished loading the dishwasher I turned to see Tabitha holding a white pinny. This was not a small flimsy pinny like she usually wore. This waist pinny was white cotton with flowers embroidered along the bottom and with a white lace trimmed frill edging the bottom and sides.

“Here pop this on Paul.”

“I don’t really think I need it.”

“Don’t be silly, you don’t want to mess your trousers up whilst doing the housework do you?” She obviously wasn’t going to take no for an answer and approached me placing it round my waist turning me round and tying it into a neat bow at the back. “There, just your size.” As she said this she placed her arms around my waist with her head on my shoulder. “Of course if you wanted you could wear the complete uniform, I’m sure I have one that would fit you.”

“No thank you” I replied not quite sure where this was going.

“Are you sure? Just think you could wear frilly lacy knickers all day long then.” Her hand moved down to my crotch as she said this causing a definite twitch. She moved away giggling. “Perhaps another day
 we have all year.” From then on it was all business as I started by putting the sheets in to wash which I did at home on occasions. The next task was one mum definitely didn’t have me do as Tabitha showed me how to wash the delicate underwear she and aunty obviously wore including the two pairs that Tabitha had pleasured me with. The idea was that I helped Tabitha with the wash but I seemed to be doing it for her as she sat watching me drinking coffee. I did get a cup once I had hung out the first load of washing and all the underwear and had the second washing load on.

“You know I am sure you could get a job as a maid with no problem at all.” She laughed as I nearly choked on my coffee at her comment.

“I am hoping to get my A levels and then go to University” I said.

“You could always stay here and help aunty and me, do you really need qualifications?”

“And what about when mum comes home?”

She smiled. “Just a thought. Still that next lot of washing needs hanging out.” It took another couple of loads and finally everything was hanging out. There was a breeze but nothing seemed to be drying very quickly. We fixed lunch and sat down to eat.

“I should apologize Paul, I shouldn’t have blackmailed you in to helping with the washing, it was mean. I was just feeling lonely and with you saying you were going out well I
 I am sorry there was no excuse for what I did.”

“That’s okay, I’m used to helping mum, although I’ve never washed undies like those before. If you want help in the future you could just try asking.”

“Okay” she said but still seemed concerned.

“Please Tabitha forget it. I offered to help when I arrived but Aunty said I didn’t need to.”  

“So you forgive me?”

“Of course.” I did but even if I had still been a bit annoyed I liked her too much not to forgive her.

Once lunch was finished I had hoped to get on with some indexing in the library and told Tabitha.

“Not straight away sweetheart I need some help making the beds, could you give me a hand?”  Having washed all the bedding that morning we had three beds to make so hopefully it wouldn’t take too long. We had completed Tabitha’s bed and mine and were just starting on Aunty Amelia’s when Tabitha let out a shout and pointed out the window and saw it had started to rain heavily. “Come along we have to get the clothes off the line” she said dashing out of the bedroom. I followed her and entered the kitchen as she was putting on a plastic mac pointing to another she had obviously got out for me. I put it on surprised that whilst hers was clear mine was translucent pink but we had no time to discuss it now. We picked up baskets and went out to retrieve the clothes and by the time we got back the rain was easing off a little but all the clothes were soaking wet.

“I know that you have a fair amount of rain in Cornwall but I’ve never seen it so heavy” I commented.

“Yes it depends on where it comes from. When it’s straight off the sea it is really heavy like that. Still now we need to get it all spun again. I helped her load the first lot of sheets in the washing machine. Once they were in we removed our raincoats. “You know you look quite cute in pink” she teased. I said nothing and just hung it up to dry. We finished making auntie’s bed and went downstairs. “I’ll see to the washing from now on if you want to go to the library, just keep your pinny on for the moment.” I was about to comment when she continued “I’m sure some of those books are quite dusty and it’s easier to wash a pinny than it is trousers.”  She was right, not that I had worn one so far, so reluctantly I agreed and was rewarded by one of her beautiful smiles. I must have been working for about an hour when Tabitha entered the library with a welcome mug of coffee which she placed by the computer and then sat in the chair next to me.

“So what are you doing exactly?” I spent the next few minutes going through the system and she picked it all up very easily.

“It’s not very complicated but it seems to work for Auntie’s collection.”

“Don’t be so modest, not everyone could put this together, it looks very professional and I can see it will be a great help to Amelia.” I smiled slightly then picked up my coffee. Her next question flawed me.

“Paul are you frightened of me?”

“No of course
 well maybe a bit.”

“Why? There’s no need really.” I thought about it for a while as I sipped my coffee.

“Well it’s not you exactly it’s more a case of being afraid of what I will do when you’re around.  I mean you are so attractive, so feminine and that lovely perfume you wear, I am afraid I’ll do something inappropriate and upset you and Aunty.” I looked in to my mug unable to face her.

“Is that why you had accidents in your pyjamas?”

“I’m sorry I don’t understand it, I’ve not had wet dreams for years and now I can’t seem to stop.” I wanted her to leave as I was close to tears and didn’t want her to see me cry. She started to put her arm around me.

“I’m sorry Paul I didn’t realise you were so
”

“Inexperienced, naïve, immature? Take your pick. I’ve only had two girlfriends and didn’t get further than a second date” I exclaimed trying to fill her pause. Then I panicked, stood up removed the pinny and ran out of the room and up to my bedroom as tears began to fall ignoring the calls from Tabitha. I lay on my bed not able to believe what I had admitted to Tabitha but as my sobbing slowed I nodded off in to a deep sleep.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 03:42:34 PM »
Part 3

I was awoken by a gentle shaking and came to and saw my aunt looking at me worriedly. “How do you feel?” aunty asked.

“Ashamed” I answered looking away. My aunt sat on the edge of my bed.

“Paul you have nothing to be ashamed of, certainly not for being young and inexperienced. Tabitha and I have had a long talk and we realise that we were not ready for you. Please turn and face me.” I turned onto my back to face her still blushing. “Paul we don’t see much of what goes on outside the village and what we do see is on the television dealing with how kids are growing up too fast. Tabitha and I enjoy each other’s company and we didn’t adjust to your needs.” I looked at first shocked then blushed looking away. She took hold of my chin and gently pulled my face to look at her. “You have done nothing wrong and I really don’t want it to spoil our relationship.” Before I could say anything there was a knock on the door.

“Can I come in” called Tabitha. I looked to my aunt expecting her to answer but she just looked at me with a questioning expression and I realised the choice was mine.

“Yes please come in.” Tabitha arrived with a tray with supper on it. It wasn’t until then that I realised that it was dark outside and that I must have missed tea. She came round to the bed and as I sat up she placed the tray on my lap. For a moment it was awkward until aunty said.

“We’ll leave you to eat in peace. Just call us when you have had enough.” That said they left. I realised I was hungry, tucked in to the food and left very little but was still worried about what I had done and said despite my Aunt’s assurances. About half an hour later there was another knock on the door and following my ‘come in’ Tabitha entered the room.

“Have you finished? I can come back later if you want.” I could see she was nervous around me which I didn’t want. What had happened wasn’t her fault and I did still like her a lot. I moved the tray on to the bedside cabinet.

“I have but I need two things from you first if you’re willing to give them to me.” I could see she was even more nervous until I said “Firstly to see that beautiful smile of yours and secondly to have the hug I ran away from earlier.” Her face lit up with relief and then into that gorgeous smile as she came over and hugged me.

“Oh Paul I’m so sorry.”

“Please no more apologies” I said and hugged her back. As we released I continued “thanks for that and for everything you have done for me since I arrived.”

“Even making in you do the housework? She grinned.

“Even that. But before you go aunty said you told her everything. Even about
 well those two nights when
.”

“Yes I had too otherwise she wouldn’t have understood the problems we were having.”

“Does she hate me now for what I did in her knickers?”

“No I don’t dear” said a voice from the doorway and I looked up to see Aunty Amelia standing there “and Tabitha was just doing what you needed. It would seem as if you two are friends again.”

“Yes I believe we are” said Tabitha and I nodded. “And he can have cuddles any time he wants” she added causing me to blush yet again and all of us to giggle.

“Still despite your sleep it is bed time which brings us to another slight problem.” I looked up at her again. “You see that with all the washing getting soaked again we have not been able to get everything dry and that includes your pyjamas. Now please don’t get upset but we only have nighties for you to wear.” I could see she was apprehensive about my reaction but I didn’t want to spoil what we had achieved tonight.

“Well I’ll have to wear one of those then” I said brightly much to the relief of them both.

“I’ll bring you one as soon as I have taken your tray down.” She picked it up and left and my aunt came over to the bed.

“Thank you for making up with Tabitha she was so worried about what she did.”

“She was only trying to help but I didn’t know how to handle it.”

“Well we will take everything nice and slow from now on.”  Aunty left and about five minutes later Tabitha returned with two bundles in her hand.

“I’ve brought you a couple to choose from although they are both very feminine but that’s the sort I prefer and I think your aunts would be too big on you.”

“It’s fine Tabitha, thank you for lending them to me.”

“That’s okay” she said kissed me on the cheek and continued “see you in the morning.” I picked up the first one which was white cotton printed all over with little flowers with a lacy collar and the same lace decorating the hem and elbow length sleeves. I held it up to me and realized it was mid-thigh length The second one was in a white satin like material and was clearly not as long as the other one but it had a matching pair of panties which covered where necessary. Both parts were heavily embellished with white lace but I couldn’t resist choosing that one to wear to bed. I put it on and the silky material led to the usual reactions but I managed to calm down and slipped in to bed. I thought I would have trouble getting to sleep but slipped off easily after a few minutes.

â€œRise and shine sleepy head” said Tabitha as she pulled back the curtains revealing a sunny day. I did so and saw her smile as she noticed what I was wearing. “It’s one of my favourites too. And did you stay dry?”  Despite my embarrassment I had to agree that I was which was a plus. “Breakfast is in about twenty minutes so I suggest a quick shower and get dressed and we’ll see you then.” With that she turned and left the room. I did as she suggested and got to the kitchen just as Tabitha brought in cooked breakfasts for us all.

“That’s looks as good as it smells” I said appreciatively.

“Well don’t let it get cold” she replied.

“Not wearing your pinny for breakfast?” Aunty asked with a smile.

“Probably keeping it for doing the housework in later” suggested Tabitha. They both laughed when they saw my slight discomfort but I knew they were only teasing so I didn’t really mind.

After breakfast I returned to my room and turned on the radio and found the forecast was for fine weather. I decided to go for a walk and was just about to leave my room when there was a knock on the door which I opened to see Tabitha standing there.

â€œI thought you might want this.” I saw she was holding the pinny I had worn yesterday.

“Thank you” I said “I was just going out for walk.”

“Don’t you want to help with the house work again?”

“Not today.” She waited. “Alright I don’t want Emma and Wendy to see me in a pinny.” They were the two extra maids who helped Tabitha look after the house. She smiled.

“I understand, enjoy your walk. Wrap up warm it’s chilly out there otherwise I’ll have to warm you up when you get back” she joked.

“Maybe I won’t bother with a coat then” I laughed, eliciting a smile for Tabitha, before excusing myself to go out.

With tea over I went up to my room to put a jumper on as with the sun going down it had got a bit chilly. There was a knock on the door and Tabitha entered with a pile of clothes in her arms.

“Sorry I can come back later” she said obviously not expecting me to be there.

“No it’s quite alright please come in, I was just getting a jumper.” I looked her in her somewhat skimpy outfit. “How do you stay warm, that’s a very pretty uniform and you look great in it but it doesn’t cover much.”

“Well I was born down here and we’re hardy folk and my quarters are nice and snug. If you really like my uniform the offer to try it out is still open.”

“No thank you” I replied but she gave me an odd look probably due to the lack of conviction in my voice. It was true despite my refusal I had been wondering what it would be like to wear such an outfit.

“Well if you’re sure, just let me know if you change your mind. I have your pyjamas here but you can keep wearing the nighty if you want. It certainly seemed to keep you dry” she said as she completed putting my clothes away in the draws. She then left me with a grin. I put my jumper on and went and watched some television but there was not much of interest on so decided to go to bed and read. When I got to my room and undressed I thought about my pyjamas but seeing the nightie still on my bed I put that on instead. It felt nice. I read for a while before settling down falling asleep quite easily – it must be the country air I thought.

The following morning I got up and after a shower went to get some clean underwear. Next to my usual pants were the two pairs of frilly knickers of Aunty Amelia’s that I had used. I picked up a pair feeling how silky smooth they felt and wondered what they would feel like on. I then shook myself, I was a man and was not going to wear frilly knickers, ignoring the fact of what I had slept in. I dressed and went down to breakfast and aunty said that she felt I should see more of what Cornwall had to offer rather than just the local scenery. She outlined a few places that she thought would interest me.

The next three days turned out to be great but hectic. So off we went around some museums and an art gallery, and then some churches and a cathedral where I found out that Aunty knew a lot about architecture and allowed me to see the buildings from a totally different and interesting perspective. Each night we returned happy but tired.  It was that third night that things changed when I went to bed.  I had been wearing the nighty Tabitha lent me but it obviously had been put for washing. I opened the draw and took out my pyjamas which whilst they weren’t rough they certainly didn’t have the same feel of the nighty. I almost went to see if Tabitha had another I could borrow but realised that I could not do it. I know it was ridiculous but the last time I had worn these I had had a wet dream and hoped tonight would not be a repeat. I settled down after a while and slept soundly without any dreams that I could remember.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 04:23:37 PM »

Part 4
Next morning I awoke to find myself dry which was a relief. Before I could get up there was a knock at the door and Tabitha came in.
“Oh I see you’re awake already. How are you this morning?”
“Dry” I ventured. She giggled.
“I really meant how you felt after three days of outings.”
“Oh” I said blushing deeply “I’m fine thank you, just a bit stiff in the legs.” She came and sat on the edge of the bed and laid her hand on the covers over my crotch.
“And how is your little man? Not as stiff as your legs obviously” she commented, giggling as I blushed even further. “You do blush very easily Paul but I think it’s cute. Still I’ll leave you to get dressed unless you want some help?” I so wanted to have her dress me but couldn’t admit it.
“I’ll be fine” I managed to get out and she left smiling.
After breakfast aunty and I got back to doing the cataloguing of the books in the library. It was actually going faster than we expected and aunty was particularly impressed with the systems ease of use and the screens and reports that I had created. Tabitha brought in coffee for all three of us and we took a break and chatted about various things. As I looked at Tabitha I wondered how it would be like having her getting me ready for bed but tried to put it out of my mind. Apart from not being able to ask her I was not sure if I could control, as Tabitha put it, my little man and hence put her off. We broke for lunch during which Aunty gave me some strange looks. I didn’t think that I was doing anything wrong but was afraid to ask with Tabitha there and decided to ask once aunty and I were back in the library. Lunch over and with Tabitha off to the kitchen and Aunty and I back in the library I decided to take the bull by the horns
“Aunty have I done something wrong only if I have can I put it right?”
“You haven’t done anything wrong that I know of. What makes you think you have?”
“I’m sorry it’s just the looks you gave me over lunch.” I don’t know what I expected my aunts reply to be but it certainly wasn’t what I would have guessed at.
“Tabitha is beautiful isn’t she?” Although I was a bit thrown I felt I ought to reply and without thinking I said
“She is very pretty and in that outfit every boys
” I stopped realising what I was about to say.
“Wet dream?” asked aunty with a huge smile causing me to go bright red. I opened my mouth a couple of times but only managed a “sorry aunty.” She took the seat next to mine and took my hands in hers.
“Look Paul there is nothing wrong with those feelings and both Tabitha and I know those accidents were unavoidable and we are both still fond of you. So what else is worrying you?”
“Nothing aunty.” She merely raised her eyebrows. I didn’t know how to say what I wanted.
“You want her to pamper you, is that it?” It was phrased as a question but sounded more like a statement. “Well just ask she won’t bite, unless you want her to” she giggled.
“What if she says no, I wouldn’t be able to face her after that?”
“Well you must just ask her because I won’t do it for you.” Nothing more was said and we continued with the cataloguing the books. I tried to see Tabitha alone but she always seemed busy and eventually tea came and went. After watching a little television with aunty I decided to have a shower and go to bed. I had just entered my room when there was a knock on the door which I opened to see Tabitha standing there with a white bundle in her hand.
“I was just wondering if you wanted to wear this again, I must admit you looked cute in it.” I paused knowing what I wanted to ask but lacking the courage. “Yes or no will do.”
“Of course sorry, yes I would like to but...”
“Yes?”
“Could you get me ready for bed and dress me in it?”
“Thank goodness for that” she said her giggling changing to laughter when she saw my puzzlement. “I thought you were going to bed frustrated again and me wondering if I was ever going to get to pamper you like you deserve.” It was a relief but I went on
“I was just going to have a shower so if I call you after that.”
“That won’t do. I will run you a nice bath as that will be more relaxing. Just sit here on the bed and I’ll be back in a minute.” She disappeared into my en-suite and I could hear the bath running. When it finished she returned and approached me. “Just relax and let me do everything.” She slowly began to undress me running her hands over my body as she did so until I was just down to my underpants showing a noticeable tent. Tabitha just smiled as she removed them and ran her soft warm hands over my tool. “Come along.” Taking my hand she led me in to the en-suite where I saw the bath sporting what was obviously bubble bath. “Not a word, remember just relax and enjoy it, I’m doing everything.” I followed her instructions and sank into the bath. Tabitha donned a plastic apron to protect herself and picking up a soft sponge began to wash me all over. It was an amazing feeling even more so when she paid special attention to washing between my legs. Having completed washing my body she did my hair. It was a very sensuous experience as she massaged my head whilst rubbing in the shampoo in to my longish hair.
Once complete she got me out of the bath and dried me in a large fluffy bath towel till I was dry then dusted me with talc that wasn’t mine being slightly flowery but I just let her do it. She led me back to the bedroom and proceeded to dress me in the white baby doll nightdress with its matching panties caressing my body as she did so. Her attention did not go un-noticed and I began to harden as she led me to the bed turning down the covers. Whilst I got in Tabitha went to my chest of draws returning and getting in beside me and cuddling up to me.
“Thank you so much that was fantastic” I said meaning every word.
“I’m glad you enjoyed it. Next time don’t take so long to ask.”
“I was frightened of upsetting you.”
“But I kept offering, even this morning.”
“I so wanted to say yes but I couldn’t get up the courage.”
“Because of this?” she asked. I just nodded. “This is perfectly natural and actually a bit of a compliment that you find me attractive. Well there is no excuse in the future if you want to be pampered. Now it’s about time you were snuggling down but I don’t think your little man knows it.” I felt her handle me through the panties and I was very near to exploding. She then released it from the panties before covering it by the panties she had used before and just retrieved from my draw. As she stroked me she said “can I ask you a favour?”
“Of course” I said somewhat breathless.
“Tomorrow morning will you wear the other pair of the knickers your aunt gave you?”
“Yes” was all I could manage as she brought me to a massive climax continuing until I went soft.
“Paul, do you still agree to wear your aunt’s knickers tomorrow?”
“I said I would and I will, why wouldn’t I?
“I wanted to know that it wasn’t just the climax talking. Still I should be going, just remember if you want anything just ask.” She got out of bed kissed me on the lips before leaving with a smile. I was a bit surprised as most of the time she had only given a peck on the cheek. Not that I was complaining.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 04:27:49 PM »
Part 5

I awoke early the next morning and got up had a shower and shave before returning to get dressed. I selected a t-shirt and jeans before going to my draw for my underwear. I looked at the frilly knickers and noticed that the yellow pair were gone just leaving the pink pair. I pulled them on as I had promised Tabitha and started to get firm as I pulled them into place feeling the silky material caress my lower body.  I was surprised that they fit as Tabitha had indicated that she thought my aunts’ clothes would be too big for me. I managed to calm down as I completed getting dressed when Tabitha knocked on the door and came in.

“Up already I see, couldn’t wait any longer to wear your frilly knickers” she joked with a smile. “You are wearing them I hope.”

“Yes I am, I did promise to.” She hugged me and then I felt her hand down the back of my trousers running it over the rows of frills covering the seat of the knickers. “Thank you” she said removing her hand “breakfast in ten minutes.” She left leaving me somewhat stunned at her action but merely tucked myself in again and made my way down to the kitchen where we usually had breakfast. The new relaxed eating arrangements made this visit a lot less hassle than the strict requirements Uncle Patrick imposed last time I stayed. When Amelia arrived she smiled at me.

“I hear you got pampered last night, it was enjoyable wasn’t it?”

“Yes aunty it was very nice” I said with a slightly embarrassed smile. “Well actually it was a lot better than very nice it was fantastic, I’ve never had such an experience.”

“We can do it again sometime you know” said Tabitha grinning at aunty. With breakfast over my aunt and I headed for the library. As I entered my aunt ran her hand lightly over my backside, said nothing but left me with the feeling that she knew what I was wearing.

The next few days my aunt and I continued in the library and worked out a system that allowed us to get a good portion of the library catalogued. “At this rate we should have it all done in a couple of months” commented Aunty Amelia at lunch “your program is such a help Paul.”  

“No problem aunty, I was glad I could help. After all you were kind enough to put me up.”

“That’s our pleasure Paul, isn’t that right Tabitha?”

“It certainly is.” Tabitha had brought us in some coffee moments before. She smiled that gorgeous smile of hers leaving me feeling warm inside.

That night when I went to bed I found another nightdress on my bed which was similar in style and femininity to the white one but this one was pink. There was a note on the top which said

“Paul I took your nighty as I had to wash it and am lending you this one. If you prefer not to wear it just leave it folded on top of your chest of draws and will get it tomorrow, I won’t be offended.

Tabitha.

It certainly was pretty and I had worn the other one a few times. As I thought this I realised what Tabitha had written ‘your nighty’.  Well I suppose it was, it had appeared back in my draw after it had been washed. In the end I put pyjamas on but put the nighty in the draw. I felt I needed time to think about things I had been wearing.

It was a couple of weeks later when I had come to a decision and went up to my room slightly early and put on my pyjamas. I sat on the bed hoping that Tabitha would check before she went to bed which she did.

“All ready for bed already then. Paul I see your wearing your pyjamas, if you don’t want the pink nighty I can take it back.”

“Tabitha the nighty is fine but I do have a favour to ask.”

“Paul of course” she said.

“You don’t know what it is yet.” I had considered what I was going to say over and over again but it still wasn’t easy. “You see you have been very nice to me over the last few months and I feel that it has all been one way. Please let me finish or I may not get the courage again” I went on quickly as I realised she was going to speak. “What I need, no, what I would like is to repay your affection but I don’t know how. Will you teach me how to please a woman? To please you.” If I had blushed before it was nothing to what I did then. Tabitha said nothing and I knew I had made a huge error. “I’m so sorry I should never have asked. I really am sorry, please forgive me. I’m just a stupid naïve virgin why would you want to do anything like that.” I turned over in bed, tears already starting to fall.

“Paul” said Tabitha grabbing me and turning me round to face her “You’re not stupid and being naïve and a virgin is nothing to be ashamed about. I am not upset just a little surprised and flattered that you want to do that for me or is that with me.”

You mean
”

“Yes Paul I will teach you. I’m sorry I reacted like I did but of all the questions I thought you would ask that one never crossed my mind.”

“I want to please you as much as you have me.” She hugged me and kissed me on the lips.

“It’s a bit late tonight but if we have an early night tomorrow we can make a start. Okay?”

“Yes and thank you.” She kissed me once more and then left. The next day I got up and dressed as normal. I tried to concentrate on cataloguing the books but with little success and after lunch aunty excused me and suggested as it was such a nice day that I went for a walk. I took her advice as I was awkward and blushed every time I met Tabitha. I ended up being out for nearly three hours and arrived with only just enough time to take a shower and put on some clean clothes before tea. After the meal I decided to read. It was when I realised, as I read the same page for the third time, that I was not concentrating on the book but thinking of what was going to happen and ended up putting the book down.

“Dear, why don’t you go up?” said my aunt “I am sure Tabitha will be ready for you.” I realised she knew what I had asked Tabitha and blushed deeply. “Don’t be embarrassed I know you feel inexperienced but asking for help shows a maturity I thought you might never attain last time you were here. Many young men like you might just try something on and mess up the relationship.”

“Aunty, do you mind that Tabitha and I
 well I know you and her
” She got up and came and sat next to me on the settee.

“Paul, Tabitha and I have had a relationship but there was only the two of us. Tabitha deserves someone more her own age and male.” I gave her a hug and went to my room.

On the bed were laid out my pyjamas and the pink baby doll nighty and panties. A brief note said

‘I don’t mind which you wear but I think you know which I would prefer. Come to my room when you are ready.

T.’

I had already considered wearing a nighty and after a quick shower dressed in the outfit trying to persuade myself to relax and stop tenting out the knickers. I donned my dressing gown and slippers then went along to Tabitha’s room. Well suite would be more appropriate as in addition to a large bedroom with en-suite she also had a lounge section with tea making facilities and a small fridge, all this I only found out that evening. It took three goes before I could actually knock and Tabitha opened the door with that beautiful smile of hers.

I went in and Tabitha closed the door behind me. I lost my resolve to stay soft but as she stood next to me dressed in a matching baby doll night dress set with matching negligĂ©e and smelling of her wonderful perfume but she didn’t seem to care. She led me over to her settee and we sat down next to each other.

I take it from your bare legs that you are also in a baby doll nightie, the one I put out for you.” I nodded and she undid my dressing gown to reveal a significant bulge in the bottom of the nighty, she giggled. “I better take care of that first if I am to get your full attention.”

That night I learned a lot about myself but as Tabitha said ‘if I did not know my own body, how could I use it to please her.’

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 03:52:45 PM »
Part 6

I awoke the next morning feeling wonderful if a bit tired. It was early as Tabitha was still in bed beside me and I was entranced just watching her sleeping. I carefully got up and knowing it was near the time she normally got up and made us each a mug of coffee and took it back in to her bedroom.

“Morning sleepy head, are you going to sleep all day?” I said teasing her. She turned over and looked pleased to see the coffee and sat up in bed so I could hand it to her.

We got up together and I helped her get breakfast. I didn’t see much of her for the rest of the day except at meals but that night I learnt how to please a woman or at least Tabitha.

I awoke on that second morning feeling refreshed and heard a giggle.

“I was beginning to think that you were going to sleep all day” said Tabitha. I looked over and saw she was sitting on the bed in her maids outfit looking as cute and fresh as usual.

“Sorry, I’ll get up now.”

“Breakfast is on the table in the kitchen. Come down now or it will get cold.” I pulled on my dressing gown and went down to the kitchen where Tabitha served me a very welcome cooked breakfast. “Your aunt has gone out for the day and won’t be back until this evening so you’ve got the day to yourself.”

“Yes aunty mentioned she would be gone. But what about you, don’t you ever get any free time?”

“Of course I do take the last couple of nights” she grinned.

“I hope they weren’t too...”

“Stop it” she interrupted “you’re apologising again.” I just stopped myself from saying sorry for apologising which made her laugh. “What we had over the last two nights was very special and I still feel special that you asked me and yes you made me very happy.”

“I hope you didn’t mind not going all the way.”

“Of course not, I think it’s special that you want to save yourself for the lucky young lady you marry. And believe me even without it, as I said, you pleased me and made me feel very special.”

“I’m glad because you are special.” For only the second time since I arrived I saw her blush.

It took just over two further weeks for aunty and I to complete the indexing of the main library. Aunty said she had some other books stored but decided we could leave them for a while. It then occurred to me that I didn’t know why aunt had wanted to catalogue them all, so I asked.

“Well whilst it will be useful to be able to locate a specific book I have been wondering if any of these are worth anything. I rarely ever touch them, as you can probably tell from the dustiness, they were mainly Uncle Patrick’s interest. With your listing I can get a rough valuation for them.”

“Are you having money problems aunty? Can I help?”

“No dear but that’s very sweet to offer. It is just that I would rather see them being sold to someone who appreciates them rather than just stuck in here gathering more dust. Also with them gone there will be less to pay in inheritance tax.”

“You’ve got years to go before that aunty.”

“Flatterer” she laughed. With my help aunty produced a report that we sent off to a local auctioneers for an evaluation.

I got up late and went down to breakfast after donning my dressing gown. As I finished eating and Tabitha sat with me drinking a cup of tea.

“I expect you have house work to do today?” I said.

“Yes, some. Why?”

“Well it’s just
” She came around and sat in the chair next to mine and put her arm around me.

“Paul if you have something to ask just do it. I won’t get cross or upset. If I don’t want to do it I won’t, so out with it.”

“Could I
 could I try on one of your uniforms?” I blushed heavily as I finally voiced what I had been thinking of for the past week and looked away from her. She tilted my head up so that she could look me in the eye.

“Of course you can dear. I offered earlier and I meant it. Of course I may make you help with the house work.”

“Of course I’ll help.”

“I was joking Paul” she laughed.

“I wasn’t” I said without grinning so that she would know I was serious.

“Okay let’s get you properly dressed.” We left the kitchen and entered her suite and bedroom where Tabitha opened up her wardrobe. To one side were her uniforms all hung up neatly, four black dresses and one bright pink one. “Well?”

“Could I wear the pink one” I asked tentatively.

“Want to be a sweet and girly maid do we? Well if you ask nicely.” I nodded. “No” she said, “I said you have to ask nicely.” I took a deep breath.

“Please Miss Tabitha can I please wear your pretty pink maid’s dress and help you with the house work today?”

“Yes of course you can and that was a very nice offer.”

“I’ll go and take a shower first.”

“No you won’t.” I looked surprised. “If you’re going to wear a maid’s dress for the first time you need to have a bath, come on.” She disappeared into her bathroom. I stripped off down to the panties I had worn the night before and entered to see her bath filling with water and bubbles but said  nothing as I felt I owed her so much already. When she turned of the water I got in and to my surprise and pleasure Tabitha helped me get clean including washing my hair. I finally got out and as I dried myself Tabitha said she had to get my outfit sorted.

”Have you got lost?” she called as I completed drying myself. I was about to wrap the towel around me when I realised she had seen everything I had and returned to her bedroom naked.

“At last.”

“I got dried as quickly as I could.”

“No, I meant at last you feel you can approach me without hiding anything.” It was said kindly but still made me blush and her giggle. “Well it’s all laid out on the bed and I‘ll see you downstairs when you’re dressed. Just don’t take too long, I’d help but time is getting on and there are things I need to do now.”

With that said she was gone. I approached the bed and was surprised to see a bra among the items; I picked it up to find it had a fair bit of padding. Still it was very pretty in pink nylon with lace edging the cups and straps and quickly slid it up my arms then struggled to do it up and finally managing it. The camisole matched the bra and slipped on easily. Then I saw the knickers. They were bright pink nylon with white lace frills across the seat and around the leg holes. I slid them on and had some difficulty controlling myself. I strapped the pink suspender belt around my waist noting the pink ribbon bows on the straps as I pushed them under my knickers before fastening them to the stockings which I pulled on next. That took a little time as I was determined to get my seams straight. Next came the ultra-frilly multi layered waist slip that pulled in to place around me, fluffing it out so it lay correctly. Then came the bright pink dress that I lowered over my head and pushed my arms through the puffed sleeves and the pulled it into place. I was struggling to do the zip up when Tabitha returned.

“Here let me do that” and proceeded to zip it up to the top. Up until then I had not realised that unlike the dresses Tabitha usually wore this one covered me up to the high neck where the lace trimming tickled slightly. Tabitha helped me complete the outfit, pinning a maid’s cap to my hair, putting shoes on my feet that I could no longer see and then producing a full and very frilly pinny with frills all round including the shoulder straps completing the outfit and tying the ties into a large bow at the back.

I walked over to the mirror and stared at my reflection. “How do you feel?” asked Tabitha as I just stared.

“Special, does that sound silly?”

“Not at all, now you know why I like to wear them all the time.”

“But it’s not right, I’m a man I shouldn’t like this” I said indicating the uniform.

“Now that is just silly. If you like it why shouldn’t you wear it? I don’t mind in fact I think you look cute in it so stop worrying.”

“But Tabitha I’ve not seen you wear this one before.”

“I tend to keep it for very special occasions.”

“Don’t you mind me wearing it then?”

“What’s more special than your first time dressed as a maid? Still come over to the vanity and I’ll do your make up.” The look on my face told her something was wrong. “What’s the matter?”

“I don’t want to wear makeup.”

“But I’ll make you very pretty.”

“But I don’t want to be a girl I just wanted to try on your pretty outfit. I know it’s stupid I should never have mentioned it.” I went to remove the pinny when Tabitha hugged me tight.

“I’m sorry I assumed you wanted to go all the way.  You’re not stupid and I know I should have asked. Please don’t get changed. You don’t have to do any house work. Please?” We hugged a little longer then drew apart and read my mind as she kissed me which I needed. I took her hand and led her from the room.

“Let’s get on, the sooner we start the sooner we will be finished.” As it happened the work was fairly light and by mid-afternoon we had completed it and sat down to a well-earned coffee in the kitchen.

“So what do you fancy for tea tonight?”

“Steak and chips.”

“Oh I don’t think we have that in.”

“It doesn’t matter I have booked a table at The Randolph” which was a local up-market restaurant. I could see she was hurt but trying to hide it but before she could say anything I added I took her hand and said “for two. My treat as a thank you.” I was rewarded with her beautiful smile.

“You don’t have to Paul.”

“I know but I want to. I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you have done for me.”

“It’s been my pleasure, really. I must admit that when Amelia told me about your last visit I was a bit worried about trying to cope with a sixteen year old brat with attitude.” I burst out laughing.

“I could see that that wasn’t appealing.”

“Instead we got a mature sixteen year old who considers others before himself.” I blushed. “Still you say you’ve booked a table at Randolph’s. Do you want to change or shall we go as we are?” When I stopped choking over the coffee I had just taken a drink of and she stopped laughing I told her that I was going to change and she could wear what she liked.

I had booked the table for eight and by half seven was down in the lounge smartly dressed even to the point of putting on a suit and tie. Then Tabitha walked in. I was speechless as she looked stunning in a calf length red silk dress which clung to her curves but remained elegant. Around her neck was a necklace of diamonds with matching earrings.

“You look beautiful” I said once I had got over the shock. “I mean even more beautiful than usual. Your jewellery is almost as spectacular as you are.” She blushed with pleasure. “That’s a first” I said “I was beginning to think that nothing I did or said could make you blush.”

“I’m just not used to such compliments” Tabitha replied.

“That’s hard to believe and it’s not just a compliment it’s the truth.” We then left out the front door where I had parked the car.

The meal was a great success and as I drove us there it allowed Tabitha the chance to enjoy wine with the meal and a liquor coffee afterwards. I drove us home and after a brief kiss we went to our own rooms to sleep.

I awoke the next morning as Tabitha opened the curtains in my room.

“I was beginning to think you were going to sleep all morning sleepy head” she giggled.

“How can you be so cheerful this early in the morning?” I asked blearily.

“Early? It’s gone nine o’clock. Hurry up your breakfast’s getting cold.”

“I don’t know how you do it every morning.” Tabitha just laughed and left me to get up. I had a quick shower, donned some clothes and went down to the kitchen. Tabitha plonked a large cooked breakfast down in front of me before disappearing off. Aunty Amelia was seated drinking a cup of tea, she had obviously already eaten.

“Sleep well?” she asked with a big grin.

“I was dead to the world.”

“I wanted to say that it was a really nice thing you did for Tabitha last night” my aunt said.

“It was the least I could do to say thank you for the wonderful things she done for me since I arrived. She looked absolutely stunning as well; heads turned when we entered Randolph’s and I know it wasn’t me that they were looking at.” Aunty smiled then got serious.

“There is just one thing Paul. Please don’t drive again before you pass your test.” I gulped. My friends in Norfolk were all into cars and taught me to drive by the time I was fifteen. I was now seventeen but didn’t yet have a licence. “Tabitha was a bit concerned but said you are a good driver and didn’t want to spoil the evening you had planned.”

“I’m sorry it won’t happen again.”

“It’s alright Paul it’s just that if something had happened you wouldn’t have been insured and could have lost your licence before you got it. I have a tab with the local taxi firm so if you want to go somewhere just give them a ring and charge it to me. Still everything turned out fine so let’s say nothing more about it.”

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 03:45:00 PM »
Part 7
It was about a month later that I found out that it was coming up to Tabitha’s birthday. We had had tea and Tabitha had gone to her room so I asked aunty what she thought I could get her. “I think you get comfortable Paul as I know what she would like but I’m not sure you will want to do it.” I don’t know whether I was more intrigued or more worried by her comment but sat anyway. “The thing is this as you know Tabitha loves her pretty uniforms.” I nodded wondering where this was going. “Well when she was small her parents were far from well off and couldn’t afford to buy her what she always wanted. Let me ask you a question, if I said ‘party dress’ what would you think of.”
“I assume we’re not talking adult party dresses.” She nodded. “In that case I would say a very frilly short dress with lace and bows with very frilly undies including multi-layer petticoats, lace trimmed ankle socks and Mary Jane shoes maybe hair bows. Close?”
“Spot on, Tabitha has a little girl’s party every year and loves to dress just as you have described. How do you know about it?”
“A friend of mums had a little girl who was a real ‘Princess’ and wore that sort of outfit as often as possible not just to parties. And this is what Tabitha likes to wear?” Aunty nodded. “So where do I come in?”
“Tabitha would like to invite you to her party but was worried that you might feel a bit freaked out by the situation. Having you join her at the party would be the best present you could get her. But the choice is yours, you could take her to see a show instead she’d like that too.”
“A party sounds good. Shall I go and tell her?”
“Yes go ahead, I’m sure she would prefer hearing it from you any way.” I left and made my way to Tabitha’s rooms and knocked. She opened the door and invited me in. I was determined to just think about the party but as she stood there in her baby doll nightdress and negligee which hardly disguised her feminine charms it was virtually impossible.
“Did you want something or did just want to look at me” she giggled.
“Can you blame me if I did just want to look at you? You are beautiful after all. But more seriously I came about your party. Don’t look so worried” I assured her “I will certainly come to it.” I was rewarded by her beautiful smile and then she kissed me.
“Are you sure? Did Amelia explain about it?”
“Yes I think it’s sweet.”
“Oh thank you. I was hoping you’d come it wouldn’t be half as much fun without you. But what are you going to wear?”
“I don’t know I haven’t had time to think about it. I only just found out about the party and what about you what are you going to wear.”
“Do you want to see it?”
“Okay.”  She crossed to a different closet from that that held her uniforms and opened a door. On one side were her own adult clothes including the dress she had worn to the meal we had at The Randolph. On the other side were a number of frilly little girl party dresses in different colours and a selection of very full waist slips but in adult sizes. “Well what do you think?”
“They’re very pretty and girly.” She seemed pleased.
“I haven’t decided which one to wear yet.”
“You will look beautiful whichever one you choose” I said. I kissed her and left to finish getting dressed for bed.

It was three days later when I got auntie alone that I decided I had to ask her a question. I had spent the last two days trying to decide something important but wanted aunties input. Or was it permission I was looking for? We were in the library but had not started to work yet.
“Auntie?”
“Yes dear.” Although I needed to ask her I was hesitant. “What is it?”
“I have to ask you something and please tell me if you think it’s a silly idea.” She nodded waiting for me to go on. “It’s to do with Tabitha’s party. Would it be wrong for me to dress in a party dress as well?” I couldn’t bear to look at my aunt for fear of seeing ridicule on her face.
“Oh Paul you sweet thing. Of course it wouldn’t be wrong and I know Tabitha would be delighted.”
“You won’t think I’m a sissy?”
“If you dressed as a girl all the time then I would. Dressing occasionally especially for a party is fine. I am sure many boys would like to do it so I am glad that we can give you the chance. Is this what has been troubling you for the last couple of days?”
“Yes. At first I wasn’t sure about whether I really wanted to do it and then what your reaction would be.”
“Well it’s fine with me but I think you need to talk to Tabitha about which outfit you can borrow.”
“Thanks aunty” I smiled and went to see if I could find Tabitha hoping she would be in her room which fortunately she was. I knocked and she said come in. As I entered I found her in just her underwear.
“I’m sorry I’ll come back later” I said and began to close the door only to have it pulled open further and Tabitha pull me into the room.
“You are silly sometimes; let’s face it you’ve seen more of me than I’m showing now.” I hugged her to me, kissed her passionately stroking the back of her neck which I knew she loved then released her.
“What brought that on?”
“Was it nice?”
“Of course it was you know what that does to me.”
“Now you know how I feel every time I see you especially when you’re half undressed.” Before she could say anything I continued. “Still as I am here now I was wondering if you had decided on which dress you are going to wear to your party?”
“I thought I would wear the yellow one with all those pretty flowers on. What are you going to be wearing?”
“Well that depends on you.”
“No it doesn’t, I said you could wear what you want.”
“In that case it definitely is up to you because whilst I prefer the pink one the green one is very nice too.” She looked confused but I said nothing. She was about to ask something when it dawned on her what I was talking about and beamed a huge smile.
“You mean it Paul?”
“I wouldn’t tease you about something so important to you.”
“No you wouldn’t. Oh this is going to be the greatest birthday party ever. I was so afraid you wouldn’t even want to come.”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender