Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Aunty Amelia's  (Read 28718 times)

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 04:13:27 PM »
Part 8

On the morning of Tabitha’s birthday I awoke to the alarm that I had set early. I quickly showered and got dressed. As I was getting my clothes out I saw the pinny that I had worn the first time I helped Tabitha do some house work and tied it round my waist. I went through the kitchen to the corridor beyond and could see that there was no light under her door meaning she was not up yet, as I had hoped. Back in the kitchen I got out everything needed for the usual cooked breakfast. I had helped mum out on a number of occasions and soon had three breakfasts cooked, toast done and tea and coffee brewed. Whilst I put mine on the stove to keep warm I made up two trays, the first I took through to her knocking softly on the door.

“Come in” said a sleepy voice. I opened the door just as her alarm went off which she silenced before turning on her bedside light.

“Happy birthday” I said approaching the bed. She sat up with a big smile.

“Paul what a lovely surprise, its ages since I had breakfast in bed.”

“Well I thought you deserved it as it’s your special day. Well tuck in, I’ll take aunty hers.” I then returned to the kitchen and took aunty her breakfast. I knocked on her door and went in when she said to, it seemed she was awake but not up yet.

“Oh Paul what a lovely surprise but what’s the occasion?”

“Well I wanted to do something nice for Tabitha so I took her breakfast in bed and it seemed silly not to do it for you too. Still I need to get mine before it gets cold.”

“Okay, and Paul?”

“Yes?”

“I like the pinny” she smiled. I just blushed and returned to the kitchen and had my breakfast. As Tabitha was obviously enjoying a lie in I loaded the dishwasher and cleaned the items that didn’t go in it. I sat down to have another coffee when she arrived bringing in her tray.

“You didn’t have to wash everything up as well but thanks.”

“I want you to have a nice birthday.” Before I could say anything Aunty arrived. I took both trays and loaded their contents into the dishwasher and turning it on.

“Happy Birthday Tabitha” my aunt said. “Paul is there any more tea in the pot?” I poured her a cup as we all relaxed round the kitchen table. “It looks like I have two maids today” she went on. “Where did you get that pretty pinny from Paul?”

“I let Paul borrow it that first time he helped me with doing some of the housework, don’t you remember.”

“Well Paul had actually removed it by the time I got home. But you said the ‘first time’, does that mean he has helped you more than once?”  

“Well just a few times, once he even wore my pink maids outfit, he looked really cute.”  They both looked at me with grins on their faces whilst I just blushed with embarrassment.

“No need to be embarrassed Paul, it’s nice to know you have been helping Tabitha.”

“Well I used to help mum and I did offer when arrived and I do occasionally feel a bit unnecessary around here.”

“You shouldn’t feel like that” said my aunt “if nothing else think of all the help you’ve been with the library. Which reminds me I got a reply from the auction house, apparently I do have some rare books. They were also very impressed with the listings you were able to produce and wished more people did as good a job. They said that a number of buyers had been very interest in four of the books in particular and thought they would fetch a good price if I wanted to sell them.”

“That’s good news for you aunty. Still getting back to today what happens about food for the party, do we need to get things ready?” I asked hoping to change the subject.

“No dear I always get caterers in for the party, they think I’m hosting a small party for six year old girls which in a way I suppose I am.”

“Won’t they know when they see us?” I asked.

“Don’t look so worried they set it up then leave and come back tomorrow to clear it up.” We relaxed for the rest of the morning and Tabitha opened her presents. I had heard her humming tunes from various musicals and bought her a CD of them.

“You didn’t need to Paul, wearing a party dress for me is more than enough of a present.”

“Yes but that will last longer.” We had just finished lunch when the front door bell rang.

“That will be the caterers. I’ll sort them out whilst you girls go and get ready for the party” she smiled. Tabitha giggled, grabbed my hand and pulled me off to her room.

“Do you want to have your bath first or shall I” I asked.

“It’s big enough for both of us” she said coyly.

“Last one in sits on the plughole end” I said rapidly starting to remove my clothes. Having less underwear to remove than Tabitha I was in the bathroom first and started to run the bath adding her favourite bubble bath. Tabitha joined me and wrapped her arms around me. Feeling her warm naked body against mine had its normal effect which increased when she lowered her hand and wrapped it around my manhood. As I was attempting to control myself she suddenly let go and before I realised she was getting into the bath. “Guess which end you get?” she giggled. I couldn’t help but laugh with her and turning off the taps I joined her in the bath. We played around for a while before washing each other then getting out we dried and powdered each other, returning to her room to get dressed. Tabitha retrieved two sets of matching bra and knickers handing me a white set printed with pink roses and trimmed with pink lace. Her set was similar in yellow with white lace but hers looked more like a set a little girl would wear than mine and she looked really cute in it and I told her so.

“Well you seem to be having a problem fitting in to yours” she smiled and pushed me down to sit on the bed.

A little while later I fitted and we completed getting dressed. She sat down at her vanity and used a little mascara, blusher and pink nail varnish. As she was waiting for it to dry I sat beside her and asked “Would you do the same for me please?”

“Of course Paul, I was just a bit hesitant in mentioning it.”

“I understand but it is a party after all” I said.

“Could I ask you a favour?”

“Of course.”

“Well…”

“Tabitha as you always say just ask. If I don’t want to I’ll tell you and I will not get upset.”

“Well it’s just that Paul seems a bit too boyish and I wondered if I could call you Paulette. Just for the party I mean.”  The last part came out in rush.

“Tabitha you’re so sweet and of course I don’t mind if that will make you happy.” Her smile was all the answer I needed. We hugged and then heard aunty call to say it was safe to come down so taking my hand Tabitha led me out. As we went along I found it virtually impossible to keep my panties from being exposed.

“Don’t worry little girls like their knickers to be noticed, that’s why they make them so frilly. It teases all the little boys” she giggled. I had another surprise as we entered the room as aunty had dressed in a traditional Nanny outfit. She smiled when she saw my expression.

“You didn’t expect to leave me out of the fun did you? I must say you both look very cute and childish.”

“Thank you nanny” said Tabitha dropping a cute curtsey.

“Yes thank you” I said attempting to copy Tabitha’s curtsy and only just stopped myself from falling over which caused the others to laugh.

“I think you need to teach Paul to curtsey Tabitha he obviously hasn’t had enough practice” smiled my aunt.

“You’re right nanny, Paulette definitely needs help” replied Tabitha.

“Paulette?”

“We can’t call such a pretty little girl ‘Paul’ and he agreed Paulette was better.” I nodded in agreement.

“That’s okay with me, so I assume it’s a case of ‘she’ needs more practice.” We all laughed at her comment. It was then time for party games, of course those like pass the parcel and musical chairs were obviously not possible but we had fun with games like pin the tail on the donkey and we even had a treasure hunt. Aunty had set up two different sets of clues, one for each of us, leading to the same prize and although I did try Tabitha found it first, well she knew the house better, but she still accused me of letting her win despite my protestations. I had not played party games for quite a few years but for Tabitha’s sake I entered into the fun and before long found I was really enjoying myself, being caught up in Tabitha’s excitement.

Finally it was time for tea and as we entered the dining room I was amazed by the variety of food. All the sandwiches had the crusts cut off and there were bowls of crisps, a myriad of cup-cakes, chocolate marshmallows and chocolate fingers. Before we were allowed to start aunty insisted on us wearing frilly pinafores to protect our dresses. They were very full and frilled all the way around both having roses embroidered on the bib part and on the two little pockets. Once attired though we helped ourselves to the food. As we started to slow down aunty left the room only to return shortly with a tray of dishes holding jelly and ice cream. I had to smile as we always had this at parties when I was little and actually found myself looking forward to it; it was as delicious as I remembered.

“You look like you enjoyed that.” said aunty.

“I did, I don’t know why we only have it as kids.” They laughed.

“One more thing” said my aunt. I could see Tabitha was excited and realised why when aunty returned with the birthday cake sporting four candles. Tabitha blew out the candles and made he wish. As it happened we had to wait for a little while for some of our food to go down before we had room. Aunty laughed saying we had obviously been little piggy’s with the other food and we all giggled.

When the party finally ended we were both quite tired but happy. Tabitha thanked us both for making it a one of best parties ever. Tabitha and I left together and went back to her room where we helped each other get undressed and her into a nighty. When I went to leave she pulled out another nightie and asked me stay the night. We snuggled together in bed and after a few kisses and cuddles fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 01:48:06 PM »
Part 9

A few days later aunty gave Tabitha and I a DVD and photo album each.

“Thank you nanny” beamed Tabitha and then laughed at the confused look on my face.

“Why don’t you go to Tabitha’s rooms and look through them together?” Tabitha then took mine from me.

“No peeking first. Come along.” She led the way only pausing long enough to make a cup of coffee each.  We sat together on the settee and she pulled me close before opening the album. The first page merely said ‘Tabitha’s Birthday Party’ and the date. She opened it up and there were photographs of me and Tabitha at various stages of the birthday celebrations even some whilst we were eating. There were even a couple including Aunty Amelia who set the camera up and then got into position before it went off, her long dark dress was quite a contrast to the short yellow dress Tabitha was wearing and the short pink one that had on. I had been aware of aunty taking the occasional photos but there seemed to be more than I was aware of. Despite it being obviously me I was glad that I looked like a little girl in one of the frilliest dresses I have ever seen.

“See Paulette you do look cute and sweet just like me.”

“I can see that, it was just something I’d never done before and didn’t want to disappoint you.” She turned to look at me.

“Paul it was one of the nicest things anyone’s ever done for me and it made it the best birthday party I’ve ever had.” She leaned over and kissed me. “Thank you so much.” I hugged her he back happy that I had helped her. She then gave me my album saying “Amelia has done a photo album for me each year and this year you get a copy too.” Tabitha then got up, turned on her television and put the DVD in. What we saw was a recording of the whole party.

“How did aunty do this?” I asked.

“Nanny had a digital camcorder set up to record it all. We didn’t tell you as we thought it might put you off but you seemed to enjoy yourself.”

“I did. I admit that at first I was just going along to please you but after a while I was just caught up in your excitement and then I really had fun.”

“You’re so sweet.” I wasn’t sure that I wanted to be thought of as sweet but let it pass as she was cuddling up to me as we continued watching.

About two weeks later I came down to breakfast in my pyjamas and dressing gown, yes I did wear them occasionally instead of the nighties. Amelia and Tabitha seemed surprised but it was Tabitha who found her voice first.

“I know I have got a bit behind with the washing but surely you’ve not run right out?”

“No I haven’t but I’d like to give you a hand...”

“And?” asked Tabitha when I hesitated.

“Could I help you wearing a maid’s outfit?”  I started to blush.

“Of course dear” she replied “I’m impressed that you asked in front of your aunt as well.”

“Yes very brave” said my aunt smiling “and very nice to offer.”

“The question is pink or black?” grinned Tabitha.

“I’ll let you choose, they are yours after all” I answered.

After breakfast and a shower I turned up at Tabitha’s suite and this time I wore a black outfit although still with the full pinafore. I spent most of the day helping Tabitha and she seemed to appreciate it. At least this time it didn’t rain on the washing.

The following day she spent a lot of time ironing and I did not see much of her. It was the following day at breakfast that she said “Thanks to Pauls help I have caught up on the housework and wondered if we could go out, all three of us that is for a picnic. The weather forecast is great and it would be a shame to waste the day.”

“I think that’s a great idea” said my aunt “it’s about time we all had a day off.”

“It seems some people seem to have every day off” giggled Tabitha.

“You better watch out my girl, I’ve got a replacement for you right here” aunty laughed nodding in my direction. We all laughed and adjourned to the kitchen to sort out the food. When it was completed Tabitha went off to change and came back in the first set of casual clothes I had ever seen her in. She was still very pretty in a white peasant blouse and floral skirt. Aunty drove to a place she knew which had picnic tables but was not overused, in fact when we arrived we were the only ones there. After we finished we relaxed in the sunshine which was quite warm as the site was secluded and something of a sun trap before returning home. By the time we were having tea Tabitha was back in her maid’s uniform looking as cute as ever.

Over the next couple of months the weather was great and I went out for a fair amount of walks but still occasionally helped Tabitha out with the housework. A number of times I wore her uniforms both the black and the pink one. If I wasn’t in a uniform Tabitha insisted  I wore my other apron but I didn’t mind it was worth it just to be with her. Mind you I still got embarrassed when she had me hand wash the lingerie but she made it worth it.

I even plucked up enough courage to get myself pampered, well to be honest I found it hard to actually ask but made hints and agreed when she asked me if that’s what I  wanted. Each time it was as good as ever. Not that it was all one way there were a couple of nights that we spent together.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 03:26:54 PM »
Part 10

It was quite a nice day outside although a trifle chilly so I decided to give Tabitha a hand with the housework, partly because I liked being with her but also because I felt bad leaving her to do it all. I know she didn’t feel that way but mum had always appreciated my help and I hoped Tabitha would also. So, after breakfast I donned my pinny and went to find Tabitha who I located in the kitchen. She turned towards me when she heard my footsteps and smiled when she what I was wearing.

“I thought you might like some help.”

“That’s very thoughtful and why not seeing as you’re dressed for it.” So I spent the next couple of hours helping her out and we finally stopped for a coffee and sat next to each other in the kitchen. We chatted about nothing in particular but I found it difficult to take my eyes off her.

“If you like my uniform so much you can always borrow one again. Or perhaps you want one of your own” she teased.

“No thanks, well not right at this moment.”

“What is it then?”

“What’s what?”

“Well you’ve been watching me lately even more than usual. Then this morning you turn up wearing your pinny and help me with the house work. Are you after something?” I said nothing. She stood up and took me by the hand and led me into her lounge and sat me down on the settee and sat beside me. “Now we are staying here until we sort this out. Whatever you say will just be between us. How many times do I have to remind you that I don’t mind what you say although from past experience you might surprise me.”

“Do you like me?”

“Of course I do, I would hope you would know that by now.” I stood up.

“It doesn’t really matter and it’s a moot point anyway.” Before I could leave she jumped up and grabbed my hand.

“Please just tell me, I can see its hurting you.”

“Alright” I almost shouted. “I’m so in love with you it hurts but what’s the point when in a month or so I’ll be in Norwich and you’ll be here in Cornwall besides you probably consider me still a child at seventeen and too young for you. So now you know but I don’t expect you to say anything who would want some guy who wears maid’s outfits and little girl party dresses.” Tabitha pulled me back down on to the sofa.

“Why do you always do that?”

“What?”

“Put yourself down and come out with the unexpected.” I burst into tears.

“I don’t expect you to love me but I just wanted to be sure you didn’t hate me.” I didn’t want an answer or worse a discussion so I left. Not just Tabitha but the house and went for a long walk. I don’t know where I thought I was going nor did I really care and suddenly realised I was a long way from the house and had missed lunch. I realised I should return and found a phone box and rang for a taxi to get back, I didn’t fancy another two and a half hour walk back.

I walked in to the hallway and as I passed the lounge my aunt called to me

“Is that you Paul?”

“Yes Aunty.” Before I could go any further she came out of the lounge and hugged me.

“Oh Paul you had us so worried when you rushed off like that.”

“I’m sorry” I said and really meant it.

“Well come and sit down, we need to talk.” It was the last thing I wanted to do but felt I couldn’t argue with her. “Paul have I ever threatened to turn you out?”

“Not yet.”

“I’m not going to do that so why do you always run off when you think you’ve said something wrong?”

“Partly because I feel ashamed but also to think about it more. It always seems to come out wrong”

“Please don’t, Tabitha and I really worry about you when you run off like that.”

“But I often go out for walks.”

“In a calm frame of mind and for some fresh air, that’s different. How far did you get today?” I told her. “See what I mean?” I nodded and she continued. “I’m not cross with you, I’ve really enjoyed having you here, well we both have.” I looked up. “Yes Tabitha as well.”

“I suppose I screwed that up then.”

“More importantly do you really love Tabitha?”

“More than I thought I could love anyone and before you say it, no it’s not puppy love. I mean I’ve had girlfriends before but nothing like my feelings for Tabitha. She has been wonderful to me.” She smiled. “You have too of course aunty.” She giggled.

“I know you appreciate being here.”

“But what am I going to about what I said to Tabitha?”

â€œYou could try talking to her, she should be in her room, at least let her know you are alright. Don’t look so worried she just cares about you.”

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“I’m too ashamed.”

“Ashamed of what you said? Was it a lie?”

“No it was all true, I just hadn’t intended to say it but she insisted and I… I don’t know what to do. She probably hates me now.”

“Tabitha doesn’t hate you. Don’t you know she’s very fond of you?”

“But don’t you see? That’s the problem. She’s fond of me and I love her.”

“Go and see her.”

I left but despite aunties comments I was worried. I arrived and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” I entered and was almost knocked over as Tabitha ran to me and hugged me to her. “Oh Paul I was so worried you would do something silly.”

“I did I walked to Langston and had to get a taxi home.”

“You know what I mean.” Before I could reply she kissed me firmly on the mouth. I wanted to say something but when I opened my mouth nothing came out and before I knew it I was crying and Tabitha led me to the settee where we sat down as she continued to hug me. Eventually I calmed down and sat back.

“I’m sorry for saying what I said before.”

“I’m not, I never realised how much I meant to you and it’s very hard to have a discussion when you run away all the time. I’ve lost count of how many times I‘ve said you can say anything to me but it still doesn’t seem to have sunk in.”

“I’m sorry I wouldn’t have said anything but…”

“But I insisted” Tabitha finished my sentence.

“You’ve done nothing wrong except care for me. I just…” I burst into tears again as she hugged me closer.

We then heard the door open and were surprised to see Aunt Amelia with tea and coffee on a tray. I pulled myself together and dried my tears.

We were all drinking when Amelia said I think we have a problem here. We both know what you feel about Tabitha but what do you feel about Paul dear?” I trembled as I feared that she was only fond of me or that I was too young.

â€œPaul let me ask you a question first, how old do think I am?”

“Twenty five... twenty six…” I ventured.

“I know I looked five or six on my birthday but I am only twenty.”

“But I thought you’d been with aunty a long time” I queried.

“I was fifteen when I started working for your aunty. I started as one of the part time workers. After Patrick died the full time maid left and I took over so there’s only three years between us. Well I have been thinking about this when I was waiting for Paul to come back. I’m sorry I forced you to say what you said but I’m glad I know. Yes I am very fond of you Paul but I am also worried about your future. Your age does come into it but not because I think you’re too young but after another year of study you will have your ‘A’ levels and then there’s University to consider. I know four year’s seems a long time but I’m not going anywhere and we can write to or e-mail each other. Then once your qualified we can think about it again. Who knows you may find someone else who is more suitable, I’m only a maid.”

“You’re more than a maid, that’s just what you do; you’re a warm wonderful loving person.” Aunty just nodded her agreement as they waited for me to continue. “Yes four years does seem like a long time but I know mum would be happier if I had qualifications behind me before making any plans. I hate to go for so long but think you are right as usual. Just promise me one thing Tabitha.”

“What?”

“If you find someone else special that you’ll let me know. I want you to be happy.” This time it was Tabitha that started crying. I held her, trying not to cry myself.

“What a pair you are” said my aunt lightening the mood such that Tabitha and I managed a giggle. “And anyway Paul I hope you will visit us in the coming years. I know it will be a pleasure having such a mature young man visiting.”

“I’d like that thank you aunty.”

“I’d like to see you again as well” added Tabitha “and in the meantime if I can get on the computer I will e-mail you. Of course now she’s got her new database sorted I probably won’t get a look in.”  Her smile said she was only joking.

I got to the dining room for tea ahead of aunty still feeling rather tense. When Tabitha arrived I came to a decision. “Tabitha.”

“Yes.”

“Would you be willing to pamper me tonight?”

“Of course, I think it would help you relax after a stressful day. I’m also impressed as you asked without me dragging it out of you” she smiled. It was as great as before and Tabitha joined me in bed just having cuddles until I fell asleep soundly.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 02:14:51 PM »
Part 11

The weather forecast for the next few days did not look promising so I decided to have a go at the boxes of books and while there were a many volumes that I had never heard of before it was obviously well looked after.

I pulled out one box in which the books seemed to have been especially well packed. I took the first out to find it was Bleak House by Charles dic-kens and mentioned it to Aunty Amelia.

“Yes your uncle had a thing about dic-kens books. Personally I never could get on with them. We can probably send them to a book shop to see if there worth anything.”

I carried on and found a further fourteen novels, all fifteen had very nice bindings. It was when I opened one up that I got a shock. Whilst I was not that knowledgeable about books I knew that first editions got higher prices, which is what these were. I checked a few more to see if I had the other thing that I had found was not just a one off.

“Aunty I think you need to see this.” She came over to see the three books that I had open.

“Oh my” she said “is that what I think it is?” What had us both shocked was what appeared to be dic-kens signature on the first page. If it was authentic then a signed first edition was worth thousands and Uncle Patrick had fifteen.

It was a few days later that aunty entered the kitchen where Tabitha and I were just sorting out drinks.

“I have just had an e-mail from your mother Paul it seems that the project has been a roaring success and she’ll be coming home two weeks early and as your house won’t be available she’s coming to stay with us. At least you’ll be able to travel home together.”

I knew that Tabitha would be busy the day before mums arrival and I offered to help and even asked to wear a maid’s uniform much to Tabitha’s amusement. When I was dressed in her black uniform she gave me a hug and I’m sure she felt the effect she was having on me as she merely said “later”. We worked during the morning getting a bedroom ready for my mum before having lunch. Amelia was obviously amused to see how I was dressed but said nothing. It was while I was helping her sort the lounge when the front door bell rang and Tabitha left to answer it. I heard voices but had my back to the door

“If you’d like to wait in here I’ll tell Amelia you’re here. Why don’t you introduce yourself to the new maid?” I couldn’t believe Tabitha would do that to me.

“Hello my names Emily, I’m Amelia’s sister.” I turned saying

“I know mum.” She looked shocked at first then a look of amusement came over her face and eventually she giggled as I just went redder in the face. “Mum…”

“I’m sorry dear I just wasn’t expecting to see you like this.”

“Well I thought you were arriving tomorrow.”

“I was dear but we got sorted out a day early so I thought I’d surprise you. It seems I was the one to get surprised.” Before I could respond Tabitha and Amelia arrived. I gave Tabitha a look that must have shown that I was upset.

“I’m sorry Paul I shouldn’t have been so mean.” As Tabitha hugged me Amelia and mum greeted each other.

And so it was that mum arrived and I admit to it being something of an emotional if rather embarrassing reunion as we hadn’t seen each other for nearly a year. She was meant to have had a couple of trips back to the UK but they never actually materialised.

“I think there are some explanations needed” said Amelia “but I expect Emily would like a cup of tea first.”

“Yes please, as nice as the Americans are they can’t make a decent cup of tea.”

Once we were settled down a bit Tabitha brought in tea for mum and my aunty and then left taking me with her back to the kitchen where we had coffee waiting.

“I think we should let them talk don’t you? Do you really want to be there when they do?” I could see her point. When we left I insisted on getting changed back into my normal male clothes. Amelia explained everything to mum and when we met again later she had lots of hugs saying how much she had missed me.

Over the next couple of weeks mum and I went on a few visits and short walks just to catch up. Other times mum was in contact with her company who were arranging for us to return home. It was after she and aunty had been shopping that Tabitha and I were called to come in to the lounge. I had been helping Tabitha and without thinking I was still wearing my pinny when I did so.

“Very cute Paul” said my mother grinning. As I blushed Tabitha said

“I insist he wears a pinny when he helps with the housework, that’s when he’s not in a maid’s uniform.” There were a few giggles at that comment.

“Quite right too” said mum her smile still broad “I was hoping he was making himself useful.”

“Very much so” said my aunt “he has helped me enormously with the cataloguing of all the books in the library and wrote a program so that I can search for any book in an instant under various categories. It’s marvellous.”

“Well it looks like your computer skills have finally paid off.”

“As you know I had a few books that were of value and I did send them to auction where they did even better than estimated. So when Emily and I went shopping I bought a few presents. This is for you Tabitha.” Tabitha opened it up to find a laptop.

“Oh it’s wonderful ma’am.”

“I thought you might need it if you wanted to e-mail someone” she grinned. “Also I have a chap coming next week to sort out a wireless system so that you can use it anywhere.”

“Thank you so much. It will be so useful, even if a certain person forgets to e-mail back.” We all laughed.

“And this is for you Paul.”

“For me, you shouldn’t have.”

“Why not, if it hadn’t been for your program it would have taken months longer and not nearly as useful a system. We even managed to get the boxes of books catalogued as well” I opened it up to find also find a laptop but not just any laptop. This was the latest state of the art system that I had admired but knew I would never have been able to afford.

“Aunty I can’t possibly accept this, it’s too much. I know how much it cost and...”

“You can and you will” she interrupted. “Your mum told me that your laptop is quite old now and this will see you through completing you’re A levels and University.”

“I can’t thank you enough aunty.”

“Just do well in your exams and get a good qualification that will be thanks enough. I have loaded some of the latest software on to both your PC’s but let me know if anything is wrong or missing.”

The day before we were due to leave Tabitha cornered me. “I’ve been thinking, you’ve been with us for a year, correct?”

“Yes and the best year of my life, well so far anyway.”

“Then how come you didn’t celebrate your birthday?”

“Well as I had only been here a month or so and as aunty didn’t seem to remember I just let it slide. I got a card from mum but as I got to the post first I just hid it in my room. It wasn’t that important.”

“When is your birthday?” I told her then asked why. “Because the next is your eighteenth and that’s special. I missed one but wouldn’t want to miss that one.”

“If you insist.”

“I do. You still don’t know how special you are do you? I know Amelia has loved having you here and this year has been great for me too. A few surprises along the way but that’s alright.” She pulled me too her and kissed me full on the lips. “Thanks.”

“It was a real pleasure for me too and I have so much to thank you for.”

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 02:50:54 PM »
Sorry for the delay in the next chapter but my account became 'Banned'. Still Betty has apparently fixed it. Many thanks,

Little Susie.

Part 12

When we got home I took our cases upstairs and decided to unpack my stuff. When I opened it I was surprised to see four pairs of frilly satin knickers, two pink and two white. Whilst I loved the feel of them I was surprised to see them and was not sure what mum would say if she saw them in the wash? As I picked them up a note fluttered out which I picked up and opened.

Dear Paul,

I suppose I should have checked but we were a bit busy at the time. If you don’t want them you can get rid of them otherwise enjoy them however you want to use them. I hope you like the other surprise at the bottom of the case.

Love Tabitha.

I put them at the back of my draw wondering if I would get to wear them and continued unpacking. As mentioned when I pulled out my pyjamas I found the surprise. There were the two baby doll nightdress sets, one pink one white. As I lifted it up the pink one mum walked in with a mug of tea for me.

“Very pretty, I bet you look cute in it.” I was stunned but it did not appear she was making fun of me. “Sorry dear Amelia told me what you have been wearing occasionally and if you want to wear it sometimes I really don’t mind.”

“Thanks mum.”

“No it’s me that should be thanking you. When Amelia told me everything and told me how proud she was of you I was so pleased. I must admit I was a bit worried about how you would get on.” Mum gave me a big hug and as she left she said “I like the feel of satin knickers too” then laughed when I blushed.

About a month later a large parcel arrived which mum hid saying that they were a birthday present from Amelia. I told mum that I felt a bit guilty about accepting another gift after having got the computer but she consoled saying that we were Amelia’s only living relatives and had insisted on getting me a present this year especially as you are being eighteen, becoming a man and going off to college. She told me what she wanted to give you and after some discussion I agreed so just enjoy it when it arrives, okay?”

“Yes mum” intrigued at what it was and what the present was that had already come. However I had a week to go yet so had to contain myself.

On the eve of my birthday, after a shower, I decided to wear the white nighty from Tabitha thinking it would be nice to wake up on my birthday wearing it. I slept well and was awoken by mum with a cup of coffee. “I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to see you in one of your nighties” she smiled. “You look cute” her smile changing to giggles when she saw me blush. I was surprised to see it was nearly half past nine until mum explained she had the day off. She left and I drank my coffee and had a quick shower before deciding what to wear. I sorted out some casual clothes and included a pink pair of the frilly satin knickers Tabitha had given me, before going down to breakfast. I had to get used to cereal and toast again as mum didn’t go in for cooked breakfasts, not that I was really complaining, it was probably healthier. “About time too said mum I want to know what’s in your parcel.”

I opened the packaging to reveal a present wrapped in birthday paper covered in roses. I took the card and read it. “What’s the matter asked mum” when she saw the puzzled expression on my face. I passed her the card. The confusion was the P.S. that she added after the’ love and kisses Tabitha.’ , it read

I thought a lot about what to get you and I hope you like it. But if you don’t just return it, I won’t be offended.

T. xxx

I removed the paper and opened the box and pushed the tissue paper aside. I was shocked to see what was obviously a pink maids dress similar to Tabitha’s that I had worn. I picked it up and mum smiled. “Well you did try her uniforms on and even did it front of me a couple of times.”

“I only wore her pink dress twice.”

“But you did wear the others more when I was away I’m guessing.” I nodded. “That’s alright.”

“I’m not a girl mum so why do I want to?”

“It doesn’t hurt anyone, Amelia and I don’t mind and I know Tabitha doesn’t. So does it really matter? No one will make you wear it if you don’t want to and if you do well we’ll still love you. Besides I think it will be cute having a maid to help me with the housework.” Further down the box was a full frilly pinny such as I had worm with her maid’s outfit and two pairs of silky knickers with rows of lace similar to the type Tabitha wore. I did actually wear it all on a number of occasions and mum always threatened me with washing our lingerie by hand when I did so but usually did it herself.

She then handed me a card which was from Aunty Amelia. “Now Paul, Aunty has agreed to buy you a present. Now I had a long talk to Amelia about what she wanted to get you and she was adamant and in the end I agreed. Now it may seem cruel but you will have to wait a few months at least before you get it and when you do it will be obvious why.” Despite many questions mum would not say any more.

So life went on normally and mum suggested that in view of my driving aunty’s car I should get some lessons and pass my test before I got too busy with my studies. As it happened despite all the practice I got from my friends it took nearly four months to pass, after having to wait for my licence, mainly because of the bad habits I had developed. By that time I was back in to my studies and trying to revise what I had done in the first year. So it was a surprise when mum reminded me one Saturday morning of my aunt’s birthday present which I had forgotten all about.

“I thought you might have forgotten, Still I have spoken again with Amelia and she has given me an idea of price. So do you want to go shopping?”

“Yes mum but where? What does she want to get me?”

“You’ll see.” We got ready to go out and got in to mums car and drove towards town. As we got towards the garage she indicated and pulled in but instead of pulling up to the pumps she continued to the showrooms.

“Are you getting a new car mum?” I asked.

“Sometimes Paul you can be so thick” she grinned. She saw my look of puzzlement. “Amelia is buying you a car for your birthday but wanted you to pass your test first, that’s why you had to wait.”

“A car? But she can’t.”

“That’s what I said but she found two buyers both desperate for that set of Charles dic-kens signed first edition books that Uncle Patrick had collected. The prices the final bidder offered was well over anything we had thought anyone would pay for them, Amelia made a lot of money well she made a lot more than a lot actually. As I said I discussed it with her but she wouldn’t take no for an answer. If it makes it any easier Tabitha got one as well.” I was stunned especially when we went to the new cars department; I had assumed a second hand one would be fine. So a week later I was the owner of a brand new car. I had gone for a smaller car than aunty had in mind but got a range of optional extras that I wanted. It turned out that aunty had paid for the first year’s insurance as well. I sent a long thank you letter to Aunty Amelia saying how grateful I was and promising to make her proud after all she had invested in me.

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2013, 02:10:23 PM »
Yes. Sorry about that. Valentine's Day through the weekend we had a massive spam & DOS (denial of service) attack from Russian & Ukraine spam bots here. After I cleaned up that mess & took care of them here, they attacked the main board in force. Your ISP probably got mixed in with the mob of attacks.

Escalated attacks during Valentine's & other holidays are common, as they disguise themselves as holiday greetings, festivities, while they assume any site or server administrator is off or away for the holiday.

All's quiet here & there since very late last night. Just the usual amount of typical spam bots, which the system can deal with automatically.

The Chinese New Year festival should be just about over, so I'm expecting our usual wave of malicious Chinese bots to hit any minute. So far they're quiet. During the festival, which I believe lasts through the 16th, they close & shut down almost everything there.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Aunty Amelia's
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2013, 03:38:32 PM »
Part 13

The next four years seemed to drag by but by working hard I passed all my A levels with grades high enough to go to the University I wanted and came out with  a top degree in Mathematics and Computing. My only regret was that Tabitha’s birthday and obviously her parties were at a time that I couldn’t get there. I did manage to get there for a couple of weeks for the first two summers and occasionally with mum there as well. It was great to be able to drive there and despite using it for college I had kept it in excellent condition which aunty appreciated. The big highlight was on Graduation Day when we received our certificates as when I returned to mum at the end she was standing with Tabitha. I gave her a big hug and a kiss.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?”

“I wanted to surprise you.”

“Well it’s a lovely surprise.”

“I have another one” said mum. “Tomorrow we’re all going to Amelia’s for a two week break.”

That evening we went out for a celebratory meal and got to bed fairly late. However the following morning found mum and Tabitha up bright and early, in fact by the time they woke me up they had been in my room and packed up a couple of suitcases.

“Come on lazy bones” giggled Tabitha. “I see being at college hasn’t improved your ability to get up in the morning.” I dragged myself out of bed and Tabitha kissed me which always helped.

Following a hurried breakfast we were on the road. Tabitha had come up by train and so I drove down with her whilst mum wanted to take her car as her planned two weeks were to be curtailed slightly as her firm needed to meet with her. I however hoped to stay for longer.

We enjoyed the weather and I even managed to get Tabitha to join me in a couple of walks. We didn’t talk much but just happy to be together enjoying simple pleasures like holding hands.

Mum had her meeting with the company and I knew something was up but knew she would tell me when she was ready if at all. On evening we had finished tea and mum and I went to watch television as when I offered to help Tabitha said she had something private she wanted to discuss with my aunt. A short time later they both arrived but Tabitha asked me to go with her. I followed her to her lounge and we sat down together.

“So how was college really?” I was surprised as this was the first time she had asked me about it.

“Well it took a lot of work and I realised that I wasn’t as clever as I thought I was.”

“You got a very good qualification so you must have worked hard.”

“I did. Fortunately living off campus the last two years meant that I could avoid a number of the never ending parties that seemed to be going on each week. The two guys I was sharing with were out many nights so I used the quiet time to study. All I need now is a job.”

“So what about the girls, I know you went out with a few. Anyone special?”

“None that really lasted. I was shocked by some who dumped me when they found out sex was not on the cards, whilst others were attracted for the same reason. So no one special but it was occasionally nice to have a girlfriend to go to parties with.”

“You always were one for cuddles and kisses” she smiled.

“Especially from you and who can blame me. It was hard not being able to get down last summer but I needed to do some extra studying.”

“I missed you too and I know Amelia did.”

“What about you, anyone special in your life?”

“Yes actually.” I tried to hide my disappointment. “Someone who I love and I know loves me very much still.”

“Well I hope” Tabitha interrupted me.

“Paul silly, it’s you. I have loved you since that first year you came to stay.”

“But why…”

“I was just afraid that you didn’t have enough experience in the real world to make a decision about me.  I wanted you to know that there are other girls out there that you could meet.”

“There are and I did but none compare to you. I still love you so very much.” We kissed and hugged each other only parting when there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” the door opened and aunty and mum came in with glasses and a bottle of wine. We looked confused.

“Well from the looks on your faces I think we know that you two are happy being together again but we have further news for you.” We snuggled together as if to confirm her first comment. To my surprise it was mum who started.

“I’m sorry we made you wait four years but if anything were to happen I wanted you to have qualifications to fall back on plus the separation allowed you time to see if you truly loved Tabitha which I can see you still do.”

“And I love him too” added Tabitha.

“The thing is this, my company have offered me early retirement on full pension as well as a bonus in shares based on the project I did and Amelia has offered to have us move in with her. Of course Paul if you’d rather go back to Norwich…” They all laughed knowing I where I would rather be especially if mum was to be there.

“I thought you got a bonus already for that project, mum?”

“I did but the work I did has allowed it to be copied at other sites and has saved them a lot of money.” While we were talking Amelia and opened the bottle of wine and poured out four glasses. Before taking the wine I said

“Well if we will all be living together there is one thing I have to do first.” They looked surprised. I got off the couch and turned to Tabitha and got down on one knee and took her hands in mine. “Will you marry me Tabitha?”

“Yes of course” she answered bursting in to tears of joy before hugging me. There were then hugs and congratulations all round. We actually got through two bottles of wine in celebration. Amelia said that we should have an engagement party. Tabitha looked at me and grinned.

“Yes if that’s the sort you want” I said. Mum looked confused until aunty explained.

“And you’ll wear one too?” mum asked me.

“Of course he will” giggled Tabitha much to everyone’s amusement. The party was a small affair and it turned out to be slightly more grown up but Tabitha and I did wear her little girl dresses, Tabitha the green one and me the pink again. This time Tabitha even found Alice bands each with a coloured bow to match our outfits. Mum thought it was hilarious but not in a mean way and suggested we did the same for my birthdays in the future. They all laughed when I agreed to wear one but only if I got jelly and ice-cream.

We were actually engaged for nearly a year whilst mum settled things with her company. She decided to rent out her house in Norwich rather than sell it saying it would a pension plan for me and Tabitha.

I stayed with Tabitha and Amelia occasionally wearing my maid’s outfit to help Tabitha with the house work as there was to be four of us living in the house now. Seeing me dressed in it one time my mother asked who would be wearing the wedding dress causing us all to laugh.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender