Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Granddad's Diaper Sissy by Stephanie  (Read 26203 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Granddad's Diaper Sissy by Stephanie
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 02:24:10 PM »
Grandpa's Diaper Sissy Part 9 by Stephanie

It was only the severe pain on my bottom that made the embarrassment of being so thoroughly punished infront of those people bearable. Tears of shame and pain streamed down my face as he pinned on the thick diapers and finally pulled a tight pair of white plastic pants up over them. No outer clothing was added before leading me downstairs where I spent the next 4 hours standing in the corner with my nose pushed against the corner while the rest of them retired to the Familyroom and kitchen.

Grandpa periodically came out to check on me, take my word that standing for that long becomes very uncomfortable after an hour or so. Only after everyone left did I get relief from this uncomfortable position, I was placed in the highchair and quickly fed a disgusting meal of porridge, stewed prunes, green peas and 2 bottles of formula. Immediately following my dinner he took me upstairs, put me into my sleeper without changing my wet diapers and placed me into bed without saying a word. I remember laying there wondering what I had gotten myself into now, and was I even going to be allowed to go to work the next morning. The wet diapers were already uncomfortable and it took hours before I finally drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to the feeling of my stomach churning and a bladder that was about to burst. Like a small child I called for him but got no response eventhough I could hear him downstairs. I called and called until finally the sound of his heavy footsteps could be heard coming up the staircase. "I need to get ready to go to work!" "I have already contacted your employer, introduced myself as your physician and advised them that you are quite ill and will be unable to attend work for at least the next week. In fact, I've already faxed the necessary note to your personnel office which means for the next week you will fully understand how it feels to be a "true" infant."

I was about to object but a sharp slap across my face put an end to that idea. "How does your stomach feel? I would suspect that you are starting to feel the need to poo aren't you? Don't even bother trying to hold it in because the laxative is so strong that you'll be soiling your diapers throughout the day. Now lie down like a good baby while I prepare my breakfast, I'll be up shortly to feed you. If I hear any more crying I'll give you something to cry about." I tried laying down but the cramps were becoming unbearable curling up in a ball only provided temporary relief and my bladder was about ready to burst.

Within minutes it was no use, I began to wet my diapers and without warning released a big load of soft, mushy poop into the tightly pinned on diapers. There was no place for it to go other than spread between my butt cheeks and up my crotch. The wetting only made it feel worse as every move I made just added to my misery. I tried laying on my stomach, kneeling, standing but nothing made it feel any more comfortable. I started to cry as my predicament began to hit home, here I was essentially trapped in diapers with no way of leaving or objecting.

What I had always fantasized about was now a reality and maybe reality wasn't such a good thing after all. I then made the terrible mistake of sitting down which forced the poo to spread even more and now a small amount had leaked out the leg opening and into the sleeper. It seemed like an hour before I heard Grandpa come up the stairs, it was like a relief because now I certainly would be changed out of this messy, smelly diaper. "Oh dear, I think someone made poopies," he cheerfully commented within seconds of entering the room. He handed me a baby bottle, told be to lay doown and as I suc-ked on the nipple he undid he snaps of my sleeper to check my messy diaper. Instead of changing me he merely pressed his hand against my heavy load and smiled. "Well, now how does it feel to be like a real baby? Get use to it because I won't be changing you for a few more hours."

He then left the room locking the door behind him, I called out for him and moments later he stormed back into the room. "I thought I warned you to remain quiet up here?" He then pushed a pacifier into my mouth, roughly rolled me over onto my stomach and began smacking my padded bottom with his hand. It didn't hurt but it had the effect he wanted. The smacking mashed the poop all over my bottom and it was now leaking out of the diaper into my sleeper which was going to add to my misery. I ended up staying in that wet, dirty diaper the entire day by which time it had messed my sleeper and bedding. When he finally came back upstairs I had been crying softly for a good long time, he told me to go clean myself up and then meet him in his office.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 02:27:55 PM »
Grandpa's Diaper Sissy Part 10 by Stephanie

Hesitantly I walked into his office, he handed told me what to where so came in naked, hands behind my back and looking down at the floor in shame.

“Turn around”, he said in a stern voice.

“Oh my, it looks like someone has developed quite a diaper rash from staying in his dirty diapers. That’s perfect because I want you to be reminded of your misdeed every minute of the day.”

The mere touch of his hand on my bottom made me leap in pain and it only got worse. He leaned me forward and started to lubricate my bum with his finger then slid what felt like a large butt plug in me. A quick slap on the bum and I screamed in pain as he took me by the arm and lead me up to my room to get dressed. He chose a simple bright yellow sundress that barely reached my knees, then white knee socks and black Mary-Jane shoes. Lastly he pulled up a pair of terry cloth lined plastic pants and marched me down to the car.

It was a short drive to a home on a quiet tree lined street, he parked along the curb and told me to follow him. I feared getting out of the car in my girlish attire but further punishment would be worse. He took me by the arm and lead me up the walkway just as 2 middle-aged ladies walked by, I stared down in shame and could still see them staring at me out of the corner of my eye.

For the next few hours I was required to sit at the kitchen table, my bum ached from the spanking and every time I moved the butt plug rammed itself a little deeper. Grandpa was going over the menu of finger foods, appetizers and menu with his friend who was overly flamboyant and obviously gay. He frequently looked over, commented on how cute I was and how I was such an adorable sissy. Grandpa uttered that I’d need plenty of training and punishment to make up for this yesterday’s little incident. To make things worse he had me stand, lift up my dress while he pulled down my plastic pants to reveal my bright red bottom and when he leaned me forward the flesh colored base of the big butt came into view.

His friend giggled, “Oh dear someone has been severely punished haven’t they”?

Grandpa gave me a solid smack, I screamed in pain and instantly tears started to well up in my eyes from both the pain and humiliation I felt.

From there we drove to another home and thankfully this time I waited in the car while until he returned with a few garment bags, and cardboard boxes which he placed in the back seat of his Mercedes. As we drove home he did something that surprised me......he unzipped his pants and pulled out his soft coc-k and said,

“Undo your seatbelt because it’s time for you to work on my ‘joy stick’”

I didn’t move fast enough so he grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face down to his crotch. I quickly suc-ked his limp pen-is into my mouth and tried to lick it hard like he’d told me. I was terrified as anyone driving in a truck could look down and see me with my face buried in his crotch. He held my head firmly in place and warned me that if I didn’t make him c-um before we got home I would be sorry. I suc-ked and licked feverishly because the last thing I wanted was another spanking. After 30 minutes he still hadn’t c-um and by now I new we must be getting close to home, I began to whimper when the car stopped and I could hear the gate to his drive open. I had failed and now I was in trouble.......

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 02:33:38 PM »
Grandpa's Diaper Sissy Part 11 by Stephanie

I went straight into the house and up to my room to avoid him, he was clearly still angry with me and making another mistake would only add to his foul mood. As time passed he didn’t come upstairs so I decided to go down and see what he was up to.

I found him in his office and before I could say anything he motioned me over to his desk. “I warned you that you would be treated exactly like a baby for the rest of the week and expected you to behave properly. All day your attitude has been inappropriate causing me to be very disappointed in you. I thought by having you s_ck me during the car ride home you would redeem yourself but no once again you’re effort showed a lack of respect. Obviously you don’t take this serious enough and now it’s time for some drastic measures.

Now my little Stephanie get on your knees and s_ck my coc-k until I c-um and as added incentive to get it done quickly you’ll receive 5 smacks on your bare bum for every minute it takes over 10 minutes”. He swung around in his big leather chair, unzipped his pants and pulled out his soft p_nis. I’d never made him c-um in less than 10 minutes so I quickly slid him into my mouth and feverishly suc-ked, licked and teased him in the hopes of beating the deadline.

It took me at least 15 minutes to get him hard by which time my mouth was starting to ache, I finally resorted to gripping his p_nis in my hand and pumping him while I swirled my tongue across the head as if I wear licking an ice cream cone on a hot day. Finally a could feel the p_nis starting to expand in anticipation of his orgasm, he gripped my head and pushed it down over his coc-k as he shot his warm c-um against the roof of my mouth. The thrusting and filling of my mouth made me gag and I accidentally let some dribble of my mouth onto the chair. “25 minutes which means 60 smacks plus you dribbled so that means we’ll double your punishment to 120 on your nice red bottom”, he sternly remarked.

“No,” I shouted. Big mistake on my part, the look on his face told the story. “Please, don’t spank me, I’ll do anything”, I pleaded pathetically. He laughed as he reached into the desk drawer, “Now, we can’t let the neighbors hear your crying and I have a terrible feeling that my baby is going to be bawling his eyes out by the time I’m done so a dear friend supplied me with this practical device.” He held up a menacing looking leather gag with buckles to strap on plus the portion that went into the wearer’s mouth was shaped like a p_nis and was a couple inches long. He pushed the soft rubber p_nis into my mouth and quickly buckled it securely behind my head. It was large enough to fill my mouth and keep it open and to aid breathing there was small hole through center of the gag which I could breathe through in addition to my nose.

My whining and pleading was muffled, I started to whimper as he pulled me over his lap. The spanking was administered without delay or changing of pace----120 solid smacks delivered one after another, the stinging was unbearable, screaming was useless and I frantically struggled on his lap. All this did was cause him to tighten his grip on me and deliver the smacks harder and harder. It hurt so much that by the end I lost control of my bladder and peed on his lap just like a little boy.

When he was done my face was streaked with tears and he reminded me that for the next 7 days I would be treated and expected to act like a baby, this meant no talking, no walking and all food would be baby food. “Now get upstairs and wait for me!” He hadn’t removed the gag but there was no way I wanted or in fact could say anything about it so I scurried upstairs and waited in my room.

My butt burned so sitting was out of the question, I just stood there stupidly and stared at my feet as I cried both as a result of the pain and humiliation. Granddad came upstairs a few minutes later, he smiled when he saw my predicament and lead me over the to the ful llength mirror attached to the back of the door. “Look at that bright red bottom, the memories of that spanking should improve your attitude and serve as a reminder of what will happen to you the next time you act up.”

My poor bum was bright red and in certain areas it was darker and in others almost crimson in color, the sight caused me to begin crying again so Granddad hugged me. “There, there my sweet little ‘baby’ it’s alright, I love you and only punished you because I love you. We are going to have a wonderful time this week being my helpless little baby girl.” He lead me over to the changing table and had me lay on my stomach while he spread some soothing cream on my bottom, the coolness felt nice against my skin but that all ended when he rolled me over onto my back.

Tears welled up in my eyes as he slid the thick cloth diapers and double liner under my bum and pinned them securely into place. A large, bulky pair of crinkly plastic baby pants came next to seal the diapers and create that bulky padded bottom he enjoyed so much. I yelped in pain as he sat me up but the gag muffled the true discomfort I felt, he walked over to the closet and pulled out a very sissyish light pink baby’s bonnet with lace trim long ribbons pulled it onto my head and tied it under my chin with a big bow.

Next came a matching pink and white baby dress with puffy sleeves and trimmed in lots of lace. It was so short that my plastic baby pants were still visible so to complete the outfit a matching pair of rhumba panties were pulled up and over the white baby pants. “Now

Stephanie you’re not to stand any longer, if you want to move you’ll have to crawl and you’ll either be playing on the floor or in your playpen. Meals will be spoon fed to you in your highchair and there under no circ-umstances are you to speak. That means not even baby talk, you may cry and gurgle like an infant if you break those rules you know what will happen don’t you?

I will remove your gag when you come downstairs, now I’m going to prepare your dinner and feed you because Grandpa has some guests this evening and I want you in bed before they arrive.” I got down on the floor and crawled after him, the stairs took some time to navigate as I had to reverse down them.

My bum ached with every move and by the time I reached the kitchen I was sniveling lie a baby again. I couldn’t believe how I’d been reduced to a whiney little baby in such a short period of time and for the next 7 days I truly would be a baby, not just pretending to be a sissy boy in diapers. This was what I’d fantasized about for years and now it was really going to happen.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 02:38:18 PM »
Grandpa's Diaper Sissy Part 12 by Stephanie

In the family room off the kitchen he set up a playpen that was just large enough for me and a few stuffed animals for the proper babyish effect. He helped me in and I sat there amongst the stuffed animals while he busied himself in the kitchen.

By now I was use to the gag and other than the babyish drooling that it caused me to do it wasn’t all that bad. Dinner was truly baby food and it was disgusting, once he secured me in the highchair he retrieved a 4-part baby plate that was piled high with Gerber baby food. Beef stew, green peas, yellow squash and stewed prunes could hardly be considered appetizing,

I gagged and struggled but he just kept shoveling into my mouth. By the end I had more on my chin and bib than in my mouth, he placed 3 bottled of juice on the tray and told me drink up while he cleaned the dishes. I was taken upstairs, put into night diapers and in my crib by 6:00pm so he had time to prepare for his guests.

Being restrained there for hours and not being the least bit tired gave me time to think about what I’d gotten myself into. I couldn’t imagine being a baby for an entire week and the thought of my work piling up at the office didn’t make returning to work all that appealing. As a teen I’d wished for attention from my father and then fantasized about having a daddy diaper me.

Now it had come true and the opportunity to turn back was gone, at least for the next 7 days. My burning bum served as a constant reminder of the punishment I’d received and surely would get again at the slightest misbehavior, I vowed to behave because there was no way I could handle more of those. I wondered what we were going to do for 7 days, he enjoyed going out far too much to stay home, that meant without doubt I would be expected to out in public dressed like this.

That thought was far more petrifying than eating baby food, being spanked or messing my diapers like a baby. I drifted off to sleep while it was still light only to be woken up by Grandpa as he undid the snaps to my sleeper and slid his hand inside my plastic pants. I was merely damp so he handed me another bottle, stroked my hair and kissed my forehead before leaving the room again. I woke up early the next morning, the house was still quiet and without giving it a second thought I lifted my hips slightly off the mattress and filled my diaper with a big, soft load of morning poo.

I was taken aback by the fact that I had filled my diaper without giving it a second thought even more shocking was that I fell asleep again even after messing my diapers. I truly was beginning to regress to babyhood!! Grandpa spent the morning doing paper work in the office while I was confined to the playpen; thankfully he put on the children’s channel so I had something to entertain me.

After lunch he announced that it was a gorgeous day and we should go out for a walk. I was wearing a girlish bubble romper and pink T-shirt and once again made the mistake of speaking, to make it worse I complained about going outside. He pulled me out of the playpen gave me a couple of smacks on my padded bottom (which had little or no effect) but a new form of correction was soon going to be administered.

He went to the washroom and returned with a white bar of soap in his hand. He’d lathered it up slightly and pushed it between my teeth. “Maybe a bar of soap in your mouth will be enough negative reinforcement to stop you from speaking!” The strong taste made me gag but he refused to allow me to spit the bar out, with one hand he held it in my mouth hand with the other he grabbed my arm and lead me out of the family room into the entrance hall.

There sitting by the door was a wheelchair that would act as my stroller during our trips into public. He sat me down, pulled the soap from my mouth and replaced it with a pacifier. “There, that should teach you a lesson for speaking and as a reminder you can s_ck on that pacifier during our walk.” Thankfully he placed a small blanket, albeit a babyish blanket, over my lap to hide my obvious feminine romper.

Grandpa opened the door and wheeled me out into the warm sunshine, I protested by shaking my head yet I dared not remove the pacifier from my mouth. By the time we reached the top of the long driveway I had worked myself up into a frenzy, tears were welling up in my eyes and I was about to get up out of the “stroller” and run back to the house.

He must have had that instinct that only a “parent” can have because he stopped the “stroller” and came around to the front. “Don’t even think of getting out and running back to the house because if you do I’ll spank your bottom so that you can’t sit for a week and then I’ll take you out in the frilliest dress I can find in the closet. Don’t tempt me sweetie or you’ll regret it.” Even though it was a warm sunny day there were very few people out on the street. Those that were were nannies taking their babies and toddlers out into the sunshine.

These being an exclusive neighborhood the homes were all set well back from the street so anyone looking out their window would assume that it was an adult walking someone in a wheelchair. For the most part people we passed on the street didn’t notice my feminine attire or the pacifier in my mouth but I did get a few long stares from some ladies.

He pushed me for a good hour up and down the quiet streets all the while talking to me and telling me how much he enjoyed our little arrangement. He was that combination that I had wanted as a child; someone who was strict and administered punishment yet also very loving and fatherly. My cold, heartless father barely acknowledged my existence and now I was experiencing love and attention from a man for the first time in my life.

After our walk grandpa took me upstairs, and fed me a bottle as I lay across his lap in his bedroom. I drifted off to sleep as e stroked my hair and red me a bedtime story just as ifI were an infant………..

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 06:04:03 PM »
Part 13

For the most part the remainder of the week was uneventful and boring, life as a true baby consists of nothing more than eating and sleeping interspersed with some playtime. Grandpa was busy on the telephone most of time and preparing reports so if I got too demanding and disruptive he dealt with it by putting me down for a nap. What was most noticeable was the fact that the combination of the laxatives and soft baby food changed my bowel habits from the normal once a day or every two days to 5 or 6 a day!

I resigned myself to this urge and did nothing to hold it in; I merely filled my diapers like a baby would. It wasn't all that bad because messing in small quantities was easily absorbed by the diaper while a big load would often be more uncomfortable and result in messy leak. Grandpa loves it when I had a messy diaper, he would leave me in it for a length of time and to drive home the fact that I was a baby he'd put me to bed for a nap in a messy diaper and only change me after naptime was complete.

Thursday evening Grandpa announced that we would be going to Victoria in the morning. Victoria is our provincial capital and is located on Vancouver Island therefore a 90 minute ferry ride was involved. This meant a whole day in public, something I was not too excited about. Once again I slipped up and voiced my objection, without a word he slapped me across the face not that it was overly severe but the shock was enough to bring tears to my eyes. I did my best to suppress the urge to cry but the look on his face was enough to tell me that I had made a big mistake.

Grandpa loved to spank especially if it was hard enough to have me bawling like a child at the end. "That's it, I've been far too lenient with you and it's become evident that you still feel that you can speak. You haven't learned your lesson after 5 days so you've left me no choice other establish some stronger negative reinforcement."

At the time I was in a very fancy ruffled, satin little girl dress complete with crinoline, rhumba panties and matching bonnet. He pulled me to my feet reach up under the frilly crinoline, grabbed the back of my diapers, plastic pants and rhumba panties with one good hard yank he pulled them all down around my ankles. The diaper pins popped open like nothing and he was so mad that he began spanking me before he had lifted the dress and crinoline out of the way. This only frustrated him and made him angrier. "Lift up your dress", he yelled. I did but he just left me standing there as he stormed out of the room.

I could hear him upstairs and moments latter he returned, in one hand he held a moistened bar of soap a thin rattan cane. I let go of the dress by mistake so he shoved the bar in my mouth and instantaneously I spit it out. I pleaded, "No, no please!" He shoved the bar in again, lifted the dress up and spanked me good and hard with his bare hand. Once again I spit the soap out of my mouth. "That will earn you 100 smacks with my hand followed by your first experience with the cane now get upstairs and wait for me in your room. I want you lying across the changing table with your feet on the floor. Do you understand?"

I waited for him in my room with the bar of soap in my hand when I heard his footsteps coming I pushed it back into my mouth and laid across the changing table. I whimpered when I felt him flip the dress up exposing my bare bottom, without a word he began to smack my bum. As I began to squirm he leaned on my back and quickened the pace until the smacks were coming fast and furious.

I'd spit out the soap by then but he didn't care, when he stopped I was bawling my eyes out and I was too limp to even struggle any longer. "Now my Stephanie you are going to feel the sting of my cane, hopefully this will teach you a lesson and I'll never have to use it again. I reserve this implement for exceptionally bad behavior and I'm afraid that you're going to have some nasty red marks on your bottom for a few days." He picked the rhumba pants up off the floor and stuffed them into my mouth as a gag and then delivered a caning that I'll never forget for the rest of my life.

It was only 10 or so smacks but each one felt like fire on my already sore bottom. I kicked and screamed wildly each time the cane landed on my bum what made it all the worse is that the cane made a swooshing sound as he swung it therefore I could anticipate it hitting it's mark on my red bottom. When he was done he grabbed me by the arm, lead me over to the mirror and showed me the damage he'd inflicted. "Now take a good look because that will serve as a reminder of what kind of punishment you're going to receive the next time you disobey my request. In fact, if you upset me again this weekend I'll be advising your employer that you've contracted a contagious disease and will be off work for the next month, during that time you'll be staying here and continue your baby training. Now we're going to Victoria tomorrow to shop for antiques and you'll be a good boy or else".

With that I was put to bed although sleeping was impossible because my bum burned from the caning/spanking.

Part 14

Author: Sissy_Stephanie

It was still dark when Grandpa shook me awake, I had barely slept due to my bum that still burned from the previous evenings caning. He told me to shower and get dressed in the clothing he'd leave on the changing table, we wouldn't have time for breakfast and would eat on the 90 minute ferry ride to Victoria. Taking a shower was sheer torture as the water felt like razor blades on my burning bum, I checked it out in the mirror and there were at least a dozen raised welts across my white bum from the cane.

There was no way that I could handle another beating like that and I suspect the whole point was to have me so sore that there wasn't a chance that I'd act up in public. There laying on the changing table was my outfit for the day. Thankfully it wasn't a frilly dress but it was almost as bad. He'd laid out a romper in the style of a sailor suit complete with matching hat, knee socks and black Mary Jane shoes. The crisp white fabric had navy blue trim and even though it looked boyish at first glance there was a feminine flair to the short puffy sleeves and the navy trim was bordered by a thin strip of pale pink piping.

He'd laid out a thick cloth diaper and 2 diaper liners along with pale yellow plastic baby pants with a decoration of dark blue cats. Tears welled up in my eyes when I pulled the sailor suit up over my heavily padded bottom because the shape of the romper merely exaggerated my diapered condition, to make matters worse the plastic pants were crinkled with every move and the patterned plastic pants visible through the thin white fabric.

Grandpa called for me and I quickly pulled on the socks, shoes and hat. He smiled when he saw me coming down the stairs which only made me feel worse, he straightened my hat, pushed the pacifier in my mouth and patted me on the bum with that I burst into tears. "Stop being such a sissy, we're going to have a lovely day together shopping for antiques and lots of people on the ferry can admire your adorable outfit".

I could see that he was loving my misery as he gave me a light kiss on the cheek before we headed out the door for the hour long drive to the ferry terminal. As we had always done in public I was to act as if I were mentally handicapped which would explain my diapered condition and often he pushed me around in a wheelchair which again added credibility to our situation. I had taken drama in school and university so acting the part was not difficult but peoples stares and comments was agony.

The ferry was not that crowded but Grandpa made a point of walking me around the lounge area and deck to humiliate me. At one point we were sitting near a group of older ladies and he made a point of making me stand up in front of him so that he could check my diapers. He chatted to me as if I were a child which only drew attention to what he was doing and to my horror the group of ladies were all smiling as he reached up the leg of the romper and felt my damp diaper. He had diapered me thickly because he didn't want to have to change me for most of the day, what worried me was that I hadn't pooped since yesterday afternoon which meant that I would probably me having a bowel movement in the next 4-5 hours.

Victoria is the capital of British Columbia and the city is very British in character, the streets are quaint and full of interesting shops. I was so humiliated the entire day, the crinkly of my plastic drew attention to me and my obviously diapered bottom just made people stare. I noticed that men didn't seem to really care but women especially those with children would stare, comment and inevitably ask Granddad questions about why I was diapered and dressed in such a youthful outfit. He tell the nosey women, "Oh, my son seems happiest when I dress him like a little boy, I've tried adult clothing over his diapers but he becomes so upset and agitated that I have to get specially made clothing that looks babyish just to keep him calm."

By the time we stopped for lunch my diapers were soaked and hanging heavily in my romper. He was loving this day and purposely ordered me a large Coke just to ensure that I wet more and more all afternoon. As we walked through a quiet residential area to the next section of antique stores he said in his fatherly tone, "I'd love to change you Stevie but I'm afraid that if I do it now you'll poo soon after the changing and I only have one spare diaper in your diaper bag which means you'll have to wear a messy diaper until we get back to the van where I have more diapers. Do you want me to change you now or shall I wait?" It was a no brainer question because the last thing I wanted was draw even more attention to myself by having a messy diaper in public.

He patted me on the bum and whispered, "This is wonderful day and I have a big surprise for you at home because you've been a good boy all day". Within an hour my bowels started to churn as we walked down the street, he took my arm and lead me along just like a parent, I fidgeted for a good 15 minutes hoping that the urge would subside. When I started to whine and whimper he knew that within a few minutes I would be making a "stinky" in my pants.

He then did the unexpected and something that humiliated me like never before, he firmly grabbed my arm and lead me into a picturesque little antique shop which thankfully had no one in it except a sweet older lady. Grandpa whispered, "Now don't even think of leaving this store while I look around and don't touch anything." He went to the far end of the shop to admire the cases of silverware all the while he kept one eye on me and my predicament.

It then happened……I couldn't hold it any longer and called "Granddad!" as I hoped from one foot to the next drawing the lady's attention, seconds later I squatted slightly as she watched. She called out, "Sir, I think your grandson is going to………." At that moment I let go and filled my diapers with a loud groan and a couple of farts. Immediately after I started to cry from shame, grandpa came over and hugged me, patted me on the bottom and apologized to the lady before leading me out of the store.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender