Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Humiliated School Boy By Bobby  (Read 14092 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Humiliated School Boy By Bobby
« on: September 21, 2013, 05:22:07 PM »
From our 2000 archives,

"OOWWW!" I cried out as I saw stars and grabbed my head. I had a knot on my head and then I was pushed up against my garage and Jughead, the neighborhood tuff was holding me against the garage with his fist drawn back to strike. Tears had started to roll down my thirteen year old face and I knew O was about to lose my teeth. " I'm going to bust you good Bobby." he said and I sobbed, " What for, what for!" and he grinned and said, " I'm going to teach you not to call my little sister a liar." " I didn't, I didn't!" I sobbed and he said, " Don't you lie to me Bobby, don't lie, I'll knock your eye out." " I'm not, I'm not!" I cried and he brought his hand forward and squeezed my cheeks in its' vice grip. " Her girlfreind Tammy said you did Bobby, Tammy said she told you Betty said you were a sissy and you said you weren't." "I didn't say nothing." I lied and he squeezed my cheeks again to shut me up and said," You get your butt over to my house. Tammy is there and you tell her Betty was telling the truth. You tell Tammy and Betty and anyone else that's there that you are a sissy. RUN!" he said turning me loose and I ran down the alley to his house.

My head hurt and I felt dizzy and I was scared. I saw Betty and Tammy on the back porch and I went up to them. I was crying and I looked at them staring at me and I said, " Betty was telling the truth, I'm a sissy." and the twelve and eleven year old girls giggled wildly. I turned to leave and saw Judhead was walking toward us as Betty said, " Wait Bobby don't go." I turned around and said, " I have to." and Betty said, " This won't take long Bobby. I told Tammy you were a sissy and that you still wet your pants like a baby." I looked and saw Judhead coming up the back walk so I turned back to the giggling girls and said, " I'm a sissy and I still wet my pants like a baby." and they howled with laughter and I turned to go. " Wait Bobby." Betty said adding, " I don't want you telling Tammy later that I made it up. Pee your pants like a sissy baby."

I reddened and Jughead was standing there and he said, " Show Tammy my sister isn't a liar sissy, wet your pants, hurry up sissy." I felt sick and I said softly, " Please, I can't." and Judhead grabbed my face in his vice grip again and he said, " Wet yourself sissyboy, show Tammy my sister is telling the truth." and I trembled and started crying and trying to pee my pants. I hadn't peed for a while so it wasn't very hard and I felt the warm pee start to flood my pants. Jughead let go of me and I heard the girls giggle as I stared down at the ground and peed my pants. I felt my underwear and pants getting soaked with pee and the pee began running down my legs into my socks and shoes and wetting the sidewalk as the girls began to howl with laughter. Jughead walked on into the house and left me there peeing my pants. When I was finished I just stood there sobbing. Betty laughed and told me, " Go on home sissyboy and have your mommy change your wet panties." and I turned and ran for home bawling.

Betty and Tammy just pushed into my living room, then Betty said, " All right let's get this done while your mom and sister are gone." and she grabbed me by the arm and started pulling me down the hall as she told Tammy, " His little sisters' room is down here. I was over here once." Both of the young girls were giggling and I was trying to figure what to do. Betty pulled me into my little sisters' room and said, " Take off your shirt Bobby while I pick out one Karen's dresses." My face was red and I just stood there and Tammy said, " Betty I don't think he's going to do this." and Betty turned from the closet with a red cotton dress with white trim in her hand and she said, " Bobby you get your shirt off and show Tammy how you like to wear your little sisters' clothes or I'll tell my brother and he'll beat you good!" " Please Betty I can't." I whimpered as my bottom lip began to tremble and she stomped her foot and said, " Get your shirt off now sissyboy!" and as a tear rolled down my cheek I began to pull up my shirt.

The first tears of humiliation rolled down my cheeks as I pulled off my t-shirt. Betty laughed and took it from me and pushed my little sisters' dress down over my head and started pulling my arms through the short sleeves. My little sisters' wide skirted red cotton dress fell down in place a few inches past my crotch and the little girls lsughter filled my ears as Betty turned me around and tied the high waisted white waist band in a tight bow in back and she said with a giggle, " Get your stupid little boy underpants off sissyboy.

It's time to put you in some frilly panties." and both little girls giggled and I whimpered, " Please Betty, please don't." She just laughed and reached up under my little sisters' dress skirt and yanked my underpants down saying, " Get them off sissyboy or you'll do it for my brother and he'll make you act like his girlfreind." and the little girls laughed and I pushed my underwear on down and stepped out of them. Betty turned me to face her and Tammy and she held out a pair of my little sisters' lace trimmed white nylon panties and said, " Here sissyboy put on your panties. Show Tammy you can put on your panties like a big girl." and they both howled with laughter as I took the panties with trembling fingers and stepped into them and pulled them up my slender legs and around my waist and hung my head in shame.

They giggled as they finished my humiliation by making me put on a pair of my little sisters' white ankle socks and force my feet into a tight pair of her strap on black patton Maryjanes. They laughed and smacked my pantied bottom as they made me prance around and do curtseys and twirl so my sisters' frilly panties showed. They took me back to the living room and made me twirl around several times and then all of a sudden betty took hold of my arm with an evil grin and Tammy opened the front door and Betty yanked me through it onto my front porch. " NNOOO!" I yelled as she giggled and pushed me onto my glider as Tammy shut and locked my front door. Betty laughed and said, " Your mommy should be home soon sissyboy. Tell her you just wanted to see what it felt like to be a little girl. I'm sure she'll understand." and both gfirls giggled and started off the porch and I wailed, " No please you can't leave me here like this!"

Betty just laughed and said, " You tell your mommy you saw two cats fighting and went to quickly shoo them off when the wind blew the door shut. Tell her you're sorry and you'll never do it again, but if you tell her I made you do this I'll have my brother pay you a visit and we'll tell everyone at school how cute you looked in your little sisters dress and panties. By sweetie." and Betty and Tammy went off giggling.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 05:28:00 PM »

Page 2

How could I have let this happen? What was I going to do? My life was ruined. My mom and ten year old sister would be home soon and I was sitting here on the front porch glider wearing my little sisters' dress and panties. There had to be a way out, there had to be I thought and then I saw my freind Johnny walking up the sidewalk. Oh God no, I couldn't let him see me like this. I jumped up and looked around and saw no where to go so I knelt down and crawled around behind the glider.

I knelt there on my hands and knees and prayed he wouldn't see me. I heard him coming up the walk and then I could see his legs as he stood before my front door and knocked. He knocked several times and then I saw him turn and I thought, 'Oh please God don't let him see me' and then he walked away and the air whished out of my lungs> I waited a couple of minutes and then I crawled out from behind the glider and as I raised up I saw the car pulling to the curb and my Mom and little sister getting out and I began to cry hard as I sat down on the glider.

When my mother reached the porch I looked up at her and saw the look of astonishment on her face and I began to blubber out the words, " Please mommy let me explain, please I'm sorry I'll never do it again." and I heard my little sister giggling and I saw the anger in my mom's face. " The door locked. I heard a noise and saw two cats fighting and just stepped out to shoo them off and the wind blew the door shut. I just wanted to see what it felt like to wear girls' clothes." I sobbed as my mother unlocked the door. My little sister kept giggling and my mom said, " Get your sissy butt inside! Hurry before the neighbors see!" and she yanked me into the house and told Karen to get the groceries. " I'm sorry mommy, please don't be mad. I'm sorry. it won't happen again." I sobbed and another chance to tell the truth was gone along with my mother's respect.

" Shut up sissy!" my mother demanded and she smacked my face. I cried out, " OOOWWWW!" and grabbed my cheek and fell sobbing onto the couch. Karen came in and out with the groceries and then mom shut the door and said, " Stand up sissyboy." I sobbed and stood up before them. I was mortified. I stared down at the floor and cryed. My little sister kept giggling and my mom was silent and then she said the words I will never forget, " Karen get me the hairbrush and some ribbons, I'm sure this little girl wants her hair put in ponytaoils." and my little sister squealed with delight and went running and I whimpered. " Please mommy, don't please." My mother reached out and took hold of my arm up near the shoulder and twisted me toward her and she said, " You wanted to feel like a little girl, so be it, that's what you'll be for the rest of the day."

I sobbed and ran in place as she continued, " You'll have pretty ribbons in your hair and play with your little sisters' dollies, and you'll get a full day and night of being a little girl. Now you just sit down on the couch and let your little sister put your hair in ponytails with pretty ribbons." and she pushed me back onto the couch. Karen came back and I sat there whimpering as my mother instructed her, " All right Karen, put your sissy brothers' hair in ponytails and tie some pretty ribbons in them and then take him to your room and show him how to play dollies like a nice little girl." and my little sister giggled and jumped onto the couch saying, " Sit up little girl." and I sobbed and sat up so my little sister could continue my humiliation by putting my hair in ponytails.

Tears of shame rolled down my face as my little sister put my hair in ponytails and tied white satin ribbon bows in each. She giggled as she did it and my mother stood there and watched her. " Now take him to your room honey and let him play dollies like a little girl. The little sissy should like that."

I sobbed and said, " Please I'm sorry, please I don't want to be a little girl." My mother reached out and yanked me up off the couch and as she smacked my little pantied bottom up under my little sisters' shorty dress she said, " You put on your little sisters' things Bobby , now you'll be a little girl for the day." and she pushed me toward my little sister saying, " Go on honey put this little pantywaist to playing dollies like a nice little girl." and my little sister giggled and drug me off to her room to play dollies wearing her little dress, panties, socks and shoes.

Tears of shame rolled down my face as my little sister put my hair in ponytails and tied white satin ribbon bows in each. She giggled as she did it and my mother stood there and watched her. " Now take him to your room honey and let him play dollies like a little girl. The little sissy should like that." I sobbed and said, " Please I'm sorry, please I don't want to be a little girl."

My mother reached out and yanked me up off the couch and as she smacked my little pantied bottom up under my little sisters' shorty dress she said, " You put on your little sisters' things Bobby , now you'll be a little girl for the day." and she pushed me toward my little sister saying, " Go on honey put this little pantywaist to playing dollies like a nice little girl." and my little sister giggled and drug me off to her room to play dollies wearing her little dress, panties, socks and shoes.

"OOOWWW!" I cried out as my little sister smacked my pantied bottom. I squirmed and danced on the wooden stool as my little sister smacked my pink pantied bottom over and over as tears of humiliation ran down my 13 year old cheeks.

" Stop please!" I begged as I held my hands on my skinny knees so my little pink pantied bottom stuck out from under my little sisters' shorty dress allowing her to smack it over and over. " Shut-up sissyboy!" my mother ordered as my little sister giggled and smacked my pantied bottom again.

I began to sob harder and then my little sister said, " Say I'm a pantywaist sissyboy and I like to wear my little sisters' panties." and she smacked me again and my mother said, " Do as your sister says sissyboy or you get the belt too." and I sobbed out the words as my little sister giggled and smacked my little pantied rear and said, " Again sissyboy, say it again." and I sobbed out, " I'm a sissyboy and I like to wear my little sisters' panties." and my little sister giggled wildly and smacked me on my pantied bottom and said, " Again sissyboy, tell us again pantywaist."

Finally my little sister stopped, telling my mother her hand was to sore to spank anymore. I just stood there on the stool and sobbed with my head down in shame and softly sobbed out the words, " I'm a sissyboy pantywaist and I like to wear my little sisters' panties." and then I heard my mothers' words, " Karen, run and get the camera, honey."

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 05:34:34 PM »

Page 3

It was so humiliating. I sobbed each time the camera flashed and whirled out another picture of me wearing my little sisters' clothes. My mother demanded I do as my little sister said and even hold the skirt of the little dress up around my waist for a picture so the frilly pink nylon panties showed clearly.

I thought my shameful ordeal finally over when my mother had me come over to where she was sitting. She turned me around so my back was to her and undid the dress in back and pulled it down to my waist and Karen giggled and took another picture and then my mother pulled my arms free of the short puffed dress sleeves and the dress fell to my feet on the floor and the camera flashed and whirled as my mother said, " Get your dress off the floor sissyboy, hurry up."

I reached down and picked the little dress and the camera flashed again and my mother got up and took me by the arm and let me over to the corner. She pushed me face first into the corner and said, " Now you stand right there sissyboy, don't you move or talk unless you're told. You stand there and think how much fun you've had dressing up in your little sisters' things." and she smacked my reddened and pantied bottom hard and I sobbed and my little sister giggled.

I had to stand there for what seemed like forever. My little sister continually came into the room and giggled and stuck her fingers inside the elastic waistband of the panties and snapped them against my slender waist and giggled some more. " Tell me you're a sissyboy." she would giggle and I would whimper and say, " I'm a sissyboy," and she would howl and snap the waistband of the nylon panties and smack me on my sore bottom. It seemed to go on forever.

Finally my mother came back into the room and asked me if I had learned my lesson and I whimpered, " Yes." and she smacked me on my sore bottom and sent me to bed in my little sisters' panties. As I cried myself to sleep my sister stopped by my room and told me, " Goodnight sissyboy." and she giggled and left me there to cry myself to sleep.

In the morning my mom called me to breakfast. I got up and quickly took off my little sisters' panties and put on a robe and went to breakfast. Mother asked me again if I had learned my lesson and I told her I had and she told me she hoped so.

Sunday things were strained and my sister called me sissyboy. I tried to get mom to make her stop but she just told me I had it coming. Then Monday when I went to school I ran into Betty and Tammy at recess. Betty asked me if my mommy thought I looked cute in a dress and they both giggled and my face turned red. I tried to brush them off but Betty said, " You tell us what happened when your mommy came home sissy or I'll tell my brother you called me a liar again." I new she meant it so I told her and Tammy most of what had happened when my mother and little sister came home. They loved it, they laughed and giggled as I told them of my humiliation at my little sisters' hands.

They found me after school and as we walked home they giggled and asked me if I was going to put on my little sisters' panties and dress when I got home. When I started crying they loved it and when we got to Betty's house she giggled and said, " Bobby, you're such a cry baby." and she whispered to Tammy and they giggled and Tammy jumped in front of me and said, " Pee your pants for us baby, then you can run home to your mommy."

I felt sick and I started to cry harder and I sobbed, " Please, please, I can't my mom will be really mad, please." Betty laughed and smacked my bottom and said, " Your choice sissy, do you want to be punished by your mommy or Jughead?" and she smacked my butt hard and Tammy said, " Pee your pants sissyboy." and she smacked me and I began to sob and I felt the warm pee flooding my pants and I heard their laughter and Betty smacked my wet bottom and said, " Run home sissy, run home and have your mommy change you." and I started running for my house with tears streaming down my face.

As I got to my house I saw my little sister Karen on the front porch with her girlfreind Misty, so I turned at the alley and ran around to the back of the house. The back of the house was locked so I just sat down on the step in my wet pants and cryed. In a few minutes I heard Karen ask, " What are you doing out there?" " Nothing, is Misty gone?" I asked in a broken voice and my little sister said, " No, why are you crying?" " Go away." I whined and Karen giggled and said, " Tell why you're crying or I'll get Misty to come see you crying like a sissy."

Misty was a pretty girl a year older than Karen and I had a crush on her and my sister knew it and I said, " Don't, please Karen, make her go home." and Karen laughed and said, " Tell me why you're crying sissy, or I'll go get her." and I sobbed and said, " No don't, I, ah, I wet my pants." and my little sister giggled wildly and said, " Oh my, I better let Misty come see my big baby brother in his wet pants." " No, please Karen, make jher go please." and Karen giggled and asked, " Will you do what I say Bobby, will you mind me sissybaby?" I sobbed and said, " Yes, just make her go and don't tell, please." and she giggled and said, " Get up and take off your pants, show me you'll mind me." and I sobbed as I got up and stripped off my wet pants and my little sister rreached out and grabbed them and shut the door.

I stood on the back porch in my wet underpants and waited. Finally I heard Misty's voice from the front porch tell my sister goodbye and then finally my little sister opened the back porch door. She looked at me and giggled and said, " Take off your wet underpants baby brother." I reddened more and looked around and said, " Please let me in first Karen." and she just grinned and said, " Take off your wet undies and give them to me or I'll shut the door and call your mommy."

I reddened and quickly shucked my wet underwear down , stepped out of them and held them out and she took them and opened the door and I ran into the house. As I went by her she giggled and said, " Get to bath tub, hurry up." and I ran to the bathroom and shut the door and turned on the tub water. I was in the tub and washing off when she came in. " Get out!" I said and she just grinned at me and put her hands on her ten year old hips and said, " Shut up baby brother, you don't tell me anything or I'll tell your mommy and who knows else how you peed your pants." I looked down and she giggled and said, " That's right little brother, you just finish your bath like a good baby or I'll call your mommy, now finish washing sissyboy." I felt so ashamed as I kept from looking at my little sister as I finished washing as she stood there watching. When I stopped she said, " All right get out and dry off sissy."

I felt another wave of shame as I stood up in the tub and she handed me a towel as i got out and dried off before her. She giggled and smacked me on my naked bottom and said, " Get to your room sissy." and I ran naked to my room with tears of shame running down my face. I ran into my room and as I looked at my bed I felt sick and I heard my sister giggle and I turned to face her and I sobbed, " No please sis, please." and she smacked me and said, " Get them on sissy, get your pretty panties and little dress on, hurry up or I'll have to call your mommy and tell her you wet your pants." and she turned me back toward the bed and shoved me forward and

I stared down at the pink full cut little girls party panties with rows of white ruffles accross the bottom and white ruffles around the leg holes and hot pink ribbon bows at the leg corners and my little sister smacked my naked bottom and said, " Put them on now sissy!" and I reached out and picked up the humiliating panties and I heard her giggle wildly as I held them down and stepped into them and tears rolled down my face as I pulled the childish panties up around my slender waist and hung my head and cried.

Now the dress sissyboy." my ten yearold little sister demanded. I picked up the short sleeved red velvet dress with white lace trim on the sleeves, bosom, and wide skirt and put my arms through the short puffed sleeves and pulled it over my head and down just past my the ruffled pink panties.

My little sister giggled and pushed me face down on her bed and buttoned the dress up the back and tied the wide white ribbon waist sash in a big bow in back and smacked my little pantied bottom. " OOWWW!" I cried out and she laughed and began to sopank my pantied rear over and over. Waves of shame ran through my thirteen year old body as I laid on the bed in my little sisters' dress and panties and let her spank me over and over. " Please stop, please!"

I sobbed and she giggled and said, " Promise to be a good little girl Bobby." and I sobbed and cried out, " I promise, I promise to be a good little girl." and she squealed with delight and stopped spanking me and told me to get up.

I got off the bed and stood before her crying with my head down in shame and she giggled and told me to look up at hr birdie and I knew she had the polaroid and I begged her, " Please Karen, no pictures, please." but she giggled and told me to look up or she would show my wet pants to my mom, so I looked up and the camera flashed and whirled and I sobbed and she said,

" Hold your pretty dress skirt up and show me your pretty undies Sissyboy." and I did and the camera flashed and whirled and she giggled and said, " Alright little girl, it's dolly time. You know where they are. Get the dollies and their clothes and bring them to the living room. You can play dollies till your mommy gets home." and with my head down in shame I got the doll trunk out of her closet and brought it to the living room and got down on the floor and began to play with my little sisters' dolls as she took pictures and giggled.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender