Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: ADAM, by Amy Lynn  (Read 7830 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
ADAM, by Amy Lynn
« on: September 21, 2013, 06:08:52 PM »
From our 2000 Archives,

ADAM, by Amy Lynn

I was listening to my Mom and my sister Kay. I was hidden behind the door and they were arguing again about Mom going away for the weekend. This had been going on for nearly a month. The argument was about "babysitting Adam." Simple problem, Mom insisted that Kay do it and she wanted to have the time free to pursue other entertainment, like boys. Older sisters are such a pain some times, but this time I agreed. I didn't want to be watched by her, I had plans of my own and they did not include being watched buy anyone.

With Mom gone, then I have a clear access to working on my rocket formula. Mom had put a stop to it when I set Miss Anderson's house on fire next door. Slight miss-calculation in the formula. Things happen when you're a scientist. Or as Kay liked to put it "a nut cast." She has a lot of room to talk; she's a computer geek. She never leaves that computer unless it's for boys.

I got up and went to my room. Unknown to me, the conversation downstairs changed. Ok, he's gone. Now did you and your friends get everything prepared? It's all together and in the sowing room. I have it set up like I'm making something for a friend's little sister. Tomorrow I'll get a phone call, the "try on" will be canceled and I'll go ballistic. You get around to suggesting we try it on Adam. You're going to need to insist when he sees what he's getting into. I know, are you sure this will keep control of him all week? If it don't then nothing will. After I have him secured then you can go for as long as you want. Don't worry, he wont be going anywhere or doing anything without my permission. Did you get your part done?

Yes the spare room is setup. Miss Anderson is coming over Sunday to see it and him. Oh he'll love that. I don't want you taking advantage of this. Your not to leave him alone, understand? I won't Mom. I'll be near him at all times, I promise. Nothing happened that day and Mom kept working on my sister to baby-sit me. On Thursday I told my sister, off to the side, to just agree and I would take care of myself. Sure, just like the last time. I had no idea where you were for three days. You got arrested and I had to use all my savings to bail you out. When Mom got home I got grounded through the Freshman Prom. You ruined my year. No way, I'm trying to talk her into letting Miss Anderson sit for you.

No way, not Miss Anderson. She has it in for me. That's not my fault. Look, you sit for me and just let me do my thing and I promise I'll be good. Like when has your promise been worth anything? Ok, Ok let's say I'll owe you one. She looked thoughtful. Spell out, "owe me one." I'll do one thing for you. Anything within reason. That's very generous, but I don't believe you. No deal. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be known for not keeping your word. Miss Anderson would be a bad mistake. She hates me and thinks I need to learn a major lesson. I overheard Mom talking one time and I found out that Miss Anderson was a prostitute most of her life. Mom was saying, "I don't think men or boys are her favorite subject anymore. She seems to think that they all need to be more like her." Well I have been fairly bad to her, but she deserves me telling the whole neighborhood. A boy can't keep that kind of thing in forever. Besides, she's mean, all the way through.

I let Mom know that I would be good and that she didn't need to get anyone else to sit me. Kay would do fine and I would be nice and obey her. Mom looked at me and said, we'll see. I could see she was skeptical. I needed to be on my best behavior until she leaves.

Part 2 The Set-Up

I woke up and went down for breakfast. This was Friday, Mom leaves today for her trip. I could hardly wait for her to leave. I had to play it cool thought, so after I ate, I helped clean up including doing the dishes. That was a big surprise for Mom and Kay. Mom said, perhaps he is willing to be good for a while. Kay said, not a chance, he's just suc-king up so you won't call Miss Anderson.

Kay is a butt most of the time, but I knew how to play Mom. I turned around and with a tear in my eye, (caused by soap), I said, I'll be good, I promise. After doing the dishes, I went into the front room and started watching TV. Cartoons. I never do this but I knew it was time for Kay's favorite show, "Fashion Fantastic," can you believe it. What a boring show. She came in, sat down and started to look for the remote. I had it, so without even asking for it she started to complain to Mom. I said I'm sorry, then I got up and sat down next to her on the couch. I hugged her and stayed leaning against her. I handed her the remote. She looked at me as if I had germs or something. I just stayed there and when she changed the channel I asked questions about some fashions like I was interested, yuck.

She whispered to me, "nice play Adam, Mom is suc-king this up real good." I smiled up to her and said, I know. Just after the extremely boring show was over the phone rang. I got to it first. On the line was someone crying. I could hardly recognize anything she said until she said Kay. Then I handed it to my sister and said, it's for you, and somebody is really upset. I can't understand anything she's saying. I hope no one died. That would be sad, and I got a sad look on my face.

Mom was still suc-king this all up. I was playing this good, just six or seven more hours and I could pay Kay back for making me go through all this. Kay was trying to calm her down and finally did. It was a long conversation and Kay was getting madder by the minute. She asked to talk to the girl's father and to the Mother and her sister. Each time she just got madder. I could tell that it was something about the outfit she had been slaving over for weeks. Something about "it will never fit unless I can have someone her size to try it on."

Kay slammed the phone down then sat on the floor and started crying. Mom was instantly by her side. Man, someone had just devastated my sister. This was a school project and her grades and the grades of four other students depended on this fitting correctly. It would mean the difference between an "A" and failing as this was there entire yearly project.

Mom was sitting on the floor with her trying to calm her down. This was playing right into my hands, if I could help somehow then I would be a hero and Mom would have to believe I was being good. Mom, I don't see the problem. Just get someone real close to her size and try it on her. Mom looked at me and said that's a great idea. Then Kay and Mom started talking about who could do it. No Susan is to small. What about Linda's daughter? To tall and too fat. Well what about Mrs. Commings accost the street. Her daughter could try it on. She's to short and far to small.

Look Mom I need some that is exactly 4'9", weights about 70 lbs. Flat chest, very small waste, long legs, and small behind. We committed on her boyish figure and built some things in to give her a more girlish one. That's skinny, not very many people around to fit those measurements. Then Mom looked at me. She smiled and said except your brother. My eyes almost popped out of there sockets. I don't know what she made but it was definitely for a girl and there was no way I was going to try it on. Mom got up and came over to me. Adam. No way Mom. I have by pride. I can't dress like a girl, what if someone sees me? I'd die.

I could see the disappointment in Mom's eyes, I was loosing her. Darn! I had to try something desperate. Look Mom, I may not even fit into it. Kay, go get your measuring tape. Kay got up and nearly ran into the sowing room. She returned with hope in her eyes and a cloth measuring tape. She measured me and to my dismay I was exactly the same measurements as this girl. They even weighed me and I weighted exactly 71 lbs.

Mom sat me down and said, look, this is a big thing for your sister. It will only take a few minutes and then it's all over. On one will see you. We'll do everything in the sowing room and draw the curtains closed and not answer the door at all, not for anyone. I'll help so that you know Kay won't try anything, OK? I needed to get Mom to be on my side right now so I said OK.

Chapter Three: Costume

Kay said, we need him to feel and stand like a girl so lets get him prepped first. Mom asked, what did you have in mind? Don't worry, just a bubble bath while were laying out the cloths. When is the last time you took a bath Adam? I lied and said last Wednesday. It was really last Saturday. Mom, I don't want him ruining the cloths, he smells. I understand, come on Adam, a bath won't hurt you.

We went up to Mom's room which is cool, she has the big tub and I can almost swim in it. It's a real treat to get to take a bath in it. She had me take off my cloths while she got the bubble bath ready so I did not see her add lavender sent. I got into the tub when it was ready and played around for a while. Mom finally decided that I needed to finish saying that she was packed and needed to leave early to check in at the airport. She started washing me, something she had not done in a long time. I wasn't going to complain, in fact, I asked her why she stopped before.

You're getting a little big for Mommy to be washing you don't you think? But she had a tear in her eye when she said it, like she enjoyed it also.

We finished and Mom took me out. She dried me off and then blow-dried my hair. I had let it grow long during the winter and now that summer was here, I fully intended to ask Mom for a hair cut.

Mom then took me down to the sowing room. Kay was their waiting for us. I felt rather embarrassed standing there naked, but Kay said it was necessary. She placed a cloth around my eyes. Mom asked why the blindfold? I thinking that it will make it easier for him if he don't see. I took the blindfold off and said I want to know what your doing to me.

Kay said, OK, but this is a special costume. It's like nothing you ever hurd of. This is for a costume party? Yes. That's cool, I can look at it as if I was wearing a costume, even if it's a girls one. At least I'm not actually wearing girls cloths.

Chapter Four: The Costume Part 1.

Kay smiled and said great. Here is the first item. She held up a pair of panties. It was different in that it had metal eyeholes on the side and a metal chain that ran through it and around the waste. I pulled them up.

Then she handed me a "corset". I looked at Mom, I had no idea what to do with it. It had wires coming out if it and a chain and eyeholes. Kay said that the other cloths were made to fit over this. Mom took it and started wrapping it around me. She laced it up and pulled on the laces while Kay took my measurement. It was getting very tight. Mom asked, how much more? Just one more inch. Mom put her knee in my back and pulled hard. Kay said that's it. Mom tied off the strings.

I put my hands behind me and tried to untie it. I could not. Mom, I can't hardly breath. Get me out of this, please. Mom sat down and looked me in the eye. When I was young I had to ware these every day. Each day when you put them on it is hard to breathe, but the parts inside you move over shortly and you can breath again. Just relax and give it a minute or two. Ok, I'll try.

Next came a training bra. It had padding. Not a lot, but enough to ensure that it was highly noticeable that the girl has tits. Then Kay came over with several locks. She put one lock through the left side of the eyehole in the panties and into a matching eyehole on the corset. Then she did the same thing with the top of the corset and the bra. She went around to the other side and put two locks there. I was now locked into this part of the costume.

Why lock her into it? What kind of costume party is it anyway? She smiled at me and said a very special party. She went behind me and placed something small in my panties. It went right down by my balls and she moved it around. I could feel her locking this around my privets. The item had tiny wires that went up and plugged into the wires coming out of the corset. Then she pulled the chain attached to the panties and locked it to the back of the corset. I tried to get my hands down and into the panties but the chain was tight around the legs and waste now and I could no. I could feel it behind the steal mesh that made up the crotch of the panties.

Now she pulled out a pair of socks. They were little girl socks and she put them on my feet while Mom held me up. She turned the top of the socks over so that the ruffles would show. They were white with light yellow ruffles and little pink flowers. Yuck! Next came a pair of weird shoes. They were mirror shinny and black and had three inch heals. They went on my feet and fit real well. They were cushioned and felt nice. Kay pulled a buckle accost the top of my foot and another around my ankle, then a strap ran up the side covering both buckles and she used a little lock to secure it. She did the same with the other foot. Now I had little girl shoes locked on my feet. Wonderful! I could hardly stand.

Chapter Five: The Costume Part 2.

Next came a slip. I could not believe this slip. It was way to thin for me. She had me put my hands up and then she pulled it over my head. Mom and Kay took several minutes pulling it down. When she got it all the way down I noticed that the top was not made of little straps like Mom and Kay's slips. This slip was made of a stretchable cloth that was very silky and the slip had short arms and a neck. Kay went around to the back and I heard the click of another lock. The slip came al the way to just above my ankles. I tried to take a step, but the slip made it impossible to walk more that a couple if inches at a time. How is she going to go to a costume party when she can't walk? You guys are nuts!

Next came another slip. Mom said it was a petticoat. The top looked a lot like the top on the other slip but this one went all the way to the floor and had bright pink letters around the skirt. I couldn't make out what they said as things were going to fast. I did as told and put my hands up. Too late to back out now, especially with all these locks. This was some strange girl that would ware this. Mom pulled the petticoat over my head and it flowed down my body until it almost hit the floor. My shoulders sagged. This thing weighted a ton. Do all petticoats weight this much. Kay answered, no, of course not. This one is special. It has over one hundred yards of cloth all cotton. Try lifting it up.

I tried and could hardly find all the layers. How's she supposed to go to the restroom in this? She isn't, not without some help. We sewed over fifty pounds of steal weight into one of the center layers at the bottom of the slip. Bend at the knees. I did, which was not easy with the tight slip underneath. When the petticoat hit the floor the weight was gone. It was sitting on the floor. Kay said, that took a lot of design and redesign to get it so that the whole outfit sits on the floor and not on the shoulders of the person wearing it. Unless of course you need to move around. Then you have to pick up the entire weight and take it with you.

I can't see her moving much unless she is a lot stronger than I am. I can hardly move now. Mom and Kay both smiled and said, only one more item. Kay brought out a dress. It wasn't really fancy but it was very purity. The dress was a light yellow with little pink flowers, it had some white lace around the high collar, and around the short selves. There was also a wide pale pink sash that tied into a big bow in the back and pockets. Mom said, it's almost over. Put your arms up. She looked at her watch, it was time for her to leave.

I said I hope so as it's getting warm in here. I had to keel down due to the weight of the petticoat just to put my hands up. They both saw this and again smiled. Mom went over and turned up the air conditioning. The dress went over my head and as it did I noticed several pieces of steal and chain in side. It settled around my waste perfectly. Kay went around the back and zipped it up. The zipper locked in place with a heavy click. I expected it this time and didn't panic as much.

Kay said, one more thing and were done putting it on. Put your hands in the pockets. I did and she said futher. I had to make a fist to get them in farther. I could feel the chain and knew that these pockets were made with a steal mesh. Mom took one side and Kay took the other. Mom said shove your hands in as far as you can dear. I may rip the dress Mom. Kay said, don't worry, you can't rip this dress, it's made of a nylon weave used for airplanes. I could hardly cut it. I shoved both my hands in as far as I could and CLICK, CLICK. Mom and Kay both clicked something inside the pockets. Try to get your hands out.

I tried, but there was no way. I couldn't even straighten them out, so my fingers were useless. I said, nope, you did a good job on that. I can't use my hands or fingers.

Chapter Six: Trapped

Kay stood back and looked at her accomplishment. Something's wrong. She said that my head just don't look right. They started moving stuff out of the way and placed a chair in the middle of the room. They helped me walk over to it and sit down. Sitting was actually convertible. They started doing something with my hair. Mom actually took some makeup from somewhere and applied some to my face. She put a little necklace around my head and closed the clasp.

Stand up Adam. I did but it was hard. Now move over to that three-way mirror. Mom, I can't get that far on my own. I need help. Try. We need to see how the outfit moves. I stood straight to pick up the weight and moved about a foot. I had to rest. I tried again and moved another foot. Then I had to rest for a longer time. Kay asked, hard to move? Sis, I'm giving it everything I got and my feet are starting to hurt and my shoulders hurt and I can't pick up the weight. When I do get the weight up, I can only move my feet a few short inches due to the under slip. If I hold the petticoat up to long it almost pulls me down. I can't make it to the mirror. I can hardly make it two feet.

Mom said, here let us help you. She looked at her watch again. Mom and Kay picked me up and carried me to the three-way mirror. They put me down. I was shocked. There was a very pretty girl in a really pretty dress. Her hands were in the pockets but you could not see any locks or anything. Kay asked, what do you think? Mom said I think you did a wonderful job Kay. Kay asked, what do you think Adam? I think that the girl that wears this costume is not going to be going anywhere. Mom said. And that's exactly the point.

I said, what? But my question was cut off as Kay pushed something in my mouth and tied it in the back. I tried to fight but there was absolute no noticeable struggle. They could see the effort on my face and Mom said, I think this will work.

Chapter Seven: Left In Kay's Hands.

Mom looked at Kay and said ready? Kay and Mom picked me up, it was hard for even them. They carried me upstairs. Mom reached and opened the door to the spare bedroom and they carried me inside. The put me down right in front of a three-way mirror set that was next to a window. This room use to be blank. Now it had wall mirrors all over, and a canopy bed with pink sheets and bedspread, pink lacy curtains that, thank God, were pulled shut. A big lounge chair facing a TV. There was a stereo radio and tape player next to the bed. The speakers were on each side of the head of the bed and facing inward a little so that the sound from the radio would be easy to hear.

I looked at myself and as Mom and Kay straightened me out. Heard a honk and Mom looked out the window. She waived and then closed the curtain. Just in time, the taxi's here. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and said, see you in a week dear.

She left. Kay turned me around so that I faced the window, then she opened the curtains. She watched as Mom had the taxi driver put her bags into the car and she waived as Mom left. Wave by to Mom Adam. She took one of my pigtails and waved it. My eyes were not on Mom, they were on all the kids out side playing. Any minute they would look up and see me. Mom drove off and Kay closed the curtains.

She turned me around to the mirror. She said, having fun. I was crying and wanted to kill her. Mom was going to be gone for a week. She can't leave me like this. Kay starred at me then began to explain. Mom and I knew about her being gone for sometime now. You're so much boy that we had to find a way to keep you out of trouble. I had the kids at school help me build and make this outfit just for you. Like it? I tried to shake my head no, but I realized that the collars of the slips and dress prevented it.

She smiled, we put a lot of thought into this. Look closely at the necklace. I did. It said in big words, "SISSY". I was mortified. I pulled my hands up as much as possible trying to reach it and tear it off. She smiled and said, a nice girl doesn't show her petticoat to the entire world. Look at the words on your petticoat. Embroider on the petticoat in bright pink were words "SISSY" over and over, big enough for all to see, even across the street. I quickly put my hands down, covering up the petticoat. She went over to the window and opened the curtain. I panicked and tried to move away. She went over to the chair and sat down.

Chapter Eight: Step One, Punishment Setup.

She watched me try to get away from the window. When I had made it about four feet, which took a great effort, she came over to me and turned me toward the next mirror. I could clearly see outside. The mirror was positioned so that it reflected my image out the window. She said, the mirrors all show everything in this room except the chair and the bed. Make it to the chair and sit down and no one can see you. Make it to the bed and lay down and know one can see you. The dress is made so that everyone will think your doing this on your own. They can't see the locks or the weights. If you stay in front of them for long they will think your letting them see you on purpose. She went back over to the window and opened it. Then she went to the other window and opened the curtains and window.

She came back and sat down in the chair. I want to hear when they finally do realize it's you up here dressing like a girl. She saw the fear in my face. Don't worry, they can't see me, I'm in the chair. They will think your doing this on your own. Tell you what, you make it this far, to the chair, and I'll get up. You can sit down, and I'll even put something on the TV for you. The chair was over six feet away. I tried but it took an hour of her calling me Sissy and egging me on. While I was trying she would stand up once and a while and let me know who was outside. Sometimes it was one of the guys I hang out with and sometimes it was some girls that I hated and they hated me. What got me to put in the most effort was when she said Miss Anderson was outside walking her dog. I moved two whole feet in one try. Finally I made it to the chair. She moved and I sat down. Sweat was pouring off my forehead. She wiped my face then she tied a wide belt around my chest, further trapping my arms.

She tilted the lounge chair way back and started pushing up the dress and slips. When she got then up around my waste, she undid the locks to my panties. She pulled them down and I felt something cool on my butt hole. Then I felt something shove against it. It hurt and it just kept getting bigger. I could hear her grunting, trying to push a mountain up my backend. Finally I felt the pain and pressure go mostly away. She took a tube with a bulb on it and pumped. After just a couple of pumps I started to cry out. The thing in me was getting bigger. She continued, until I was screaming. She said, I'm not taking you to the bathroom every hour. This will hold you for a couple of days. Miss Anderson gave it to me. She also gave me this. She held up a tube and said, you're not going to like this. I felt her grab my manhood. She started pushing something inside me. It hurt but not badly. When she was finished she did something to the thing she had put around my balls earlier and then tightened it. She pulled my panties back up and locked them in place, then she made me stand up as she straightened my slip, petticoat and dress. She said I put a catheter in you so that you can't pee. I'm going to let you go to the bathroom once a day. That's it, only once a day. So suffer brat.

I sat back down as quickly as possible. As soon as I sat back down I herd a note. Kind of like a bell. Mommy did not want you sitting all day. So I promised her that I would ensure you got exercise. The bell you herd is a simple thing that I thought up with Miss Anderson. When you sat down you started a timer. The batteries are in the corset. Each hour the timer will chime. If you don't get up and push that button, she pointed to a button on the bedpost nearest me, only a couple of feet away, then you get a shock. You continue to get a shock every minute until you push the button. The shocks increase with each minute, both in intensity and length. After you push the button the shock will go away. The button trigger's a small amount of air into your butt plug every minute. Only by sitting down in the chair will the air stop flowing and the plug return to the size it is now. You must sit back down, It can get really big and split you into. I set the first shock for five minutes after you sit down the first time and then ever hour on the hour. That way, it's during commercials that you get to get up. Don't want you missing the show.

She sat on the bed, smiling and waited. Incidentally, you will be in full view of everyone the moment you stand up until you sit back in the chair.

Chapter Nine: Step One, Let the Punishment Start.

Oh no. She had a way to force me to get up in full view of everyone while she was invisible. There is no way I could say she was making me do it then.

Shortly I felt a tiny shock in my balls. I got up and headed for the button. Before I got a foot I felt another and this one got my attention. I tried real hard to get to the button. I was almost there when I received another shock that really hurt. I made it to the button then and pressed it. Instantly the air came in. It did not fill the inside, it was opening the rim so that I was being painfully stretched. I turned around and headed back I felt like I was split in two when I finally sat down. I was in tears, crying my eyes out. My feet hurt, my back and shoulders hurt, my balls hurt and my butt was killing me.

Works well don't it? I moved my eyes her way, I still could not move my head. She got up came over to me. She whispered in my ear, buy the way, don't get up before the bell or the air starts early, and the shocks start at number five. You stay right there until the chime sounds and you feel the first shock. She moved the TV in front of me. It was a big TV, 32". I always wanted a TV in my bedroom. She turned it on, then she placed a tape in the VCR. She hit play and repeat. Then she left laughing. I could not turn my eyes away enough to get around the TV and so I would have to watch. The show started and I almost screamed. It was her fashion show.

I sat there for an hour watching her show and then I felt the shock. I got up and forced myself to get to the button. I pushed it after four shocks and I sat back down after four pumps. If that was four, I knew that starting off at five would kill me. I sat there watching her show. There was a clock on the TV and the time went real slow. I watched six hours of her show. Before it started to rewind. Every hour on the hour I had to get up and press the button. I was still watching her show at 8PM when Kay came back in.

Chapter Ten: Step One, Next Punishment, Bed Time.

That was fun, Jim's down stairs and were having a blast. Are you having a good time Sissy? I started tearing up again. Well I suppose not. Time to get you ready for bed. She took a remote control and pressed a button. The shock almost sent me out of the chair. I just turned the system off automatic. I have control of your shocks and air now. She pressed a button while saying stand up. A shock of at least four and air of at least four went into me. I was in total fear. Are you going to give me any trouble Sissy. I had to move my whole body side to side to answer no.

She reached around me and untied the gag and pulled it out. My jaw was so sore, It was hard to close my mouth. I started to say something, I was going to pled with her. But she pushed the button again and this time it was a five. If I could have doubled over I would have. Her command was simply, don't talk.

She turned me around, I stood there as she closed the windows and curtains. Then she came back over to me. She said, bed time, and pointed to the bed. I obeyed. She was in a hurry to get back to her boyfriend so she helped me. I laid down as she commanded, there were mirrors above me. She placed a belt around my mid section and upper section. She placed a rope around my feet. I was secured. Then she got something from the dresser.

She came over and said open your mouth. Close your eyes. I did as told. Wider! I opened wider, I was afraid not to. I could feel something push between my lips and deep into my mouth. Then she said you can open your eyes now. I looked up and sticking out of my mouth was a large pacifier handle. It was tied around my head so that I could not remove it. She pressed a button on the remote control and the pacifier got longer. I started choking on it but it stayed long and just out of cutting my air off. I could breath. If you want that DD in your mouth to stop choking you then suc-k a little. DO it!

I suc-ked and the DD got smaller. What was filling it was water. It started growing again but slowly. When it got to big I was forced to suc-k or choke. She then put a pair of high quality headphones on me. She taped them in place. She said, comfy? I looked at her. She was smiling. She started to put a tape into the player. She got close to me, I could hardly hear her and I had to suc-k again. She said, Miss Anderson and I made this tape just for you. She turned it on. It was not loud but definitely set so I could hear every detail. Kay sat next to me and looked into my eyes as the tape started playing. It was another one of her fashion shows, My eyes got big and I started to cry. She smiled but did not leave, and then I heard it. Just a little in the background. It was hard to make out. Kay could see that I was trying to figure out what it was. She reached over and turned a knob on the tape player and I could here it fine. In a low sexy voice the player was saying over and over: "to ware dresses and suc-k men off. You love to ware dresses and suc-k men off. You love to ware dresses and suc-k men off. You She saw the panic on my face and knew I understood what was going on. I had done the same thing to her a year ago. I made her lick her lips every time she saw a girl's leg. The kids at school thought she was gay.

She reached over and turned up the show. I knew this was on repeat. She went to the end of the bed and said, night night. Then she left me there suc-king the DD pacifier in my mouth and listening to a tape of her shows with a subliminal message that I loved to ware dresses and suc-k men off.

I tried not to fall asleep but after a day like this I was dead tried. I woke up in the middle of the night. I was automatically suc-king the DD in my mouth. The message was still playing and my blater was very full. It was causing me pain. I tried to ignore it and went back to sleep. The next time I woke up I was suc-king hard on the DD and trying to get more out of it. My blather hurt. I couldn't figure out why I would suc-k so hard. Then it hit me. The tape had changed. Now it was playing more of her shows but between shows you could here the message:

You love dressing up in girl's cloths, you love to suc-k men off, and will beg for it. I cried myself back to sleep. When I awoke in the morning another tape was playing. This time it was a tape of some little girl playing dolls. I waited in cramps from an over full blather until the change in shows and heard the next message.:

You love dressing in little girl's cloths and talking just like the little girl on the tape, you love to suc-k men off. You love Then the show started again.

Chapter Eleven: Day Two, Step One, Proof the tapes worked. Saturday Morning I lay there crying when my sister came in with her was her boyfriend. She had her arm around him. I know they spent the night together. She was wearing panties and the crotch was socking wet.

She came over to me and said I have something for you. I could not take my eyes off her panties. She smiled and said to her boy friend, I think it worked. She took my headphones off and removed the gag. I forgot about everything and asked her very politely if I could suc-k her panties. My voice was high and sounded like a girl. I knew this was wrong, but I could not help it.

Jim said, I think your right. That drug in the water must have helped. His voice is higher. I would have never believed it, he sounds just like a girl.. Watch this. Sissy, which is your name isn't it? My eyes were stuck to her crouch. I said, yes I'm Sissy. Anything please let me have them. It came out sounding like a little girl begging her Mommy. She smiled and said not yet, if you want them then Jim has to go pee first and you have to suc-k his DD while he does it. You must drink all his pee and then I'll think about it.

Jim came over to me and my mind started screaming. He climbed up on my chest and put his DD to my lips. I opened and started suc-king. He started to pee and would squeeze his DD so only a little bit came out at a time. I drank it all down and suc-ked for more. When he pulled away I looked at her panties and said please.

She said, what a Sissy. Ok you can have my panties. She climbed on top of me and sat on my face. I suc-ked her panty crouch until it was completely clean. She got off and said that was actually nice. I liked that. We'll be doing that some more.

Jim and her got me up and she took me to the bathroom. They put a harness around my waste and Jim pulled on a rope. I was lifted up off the floor and tilted upside down. This made it very easy to get to my panties and unlock them. They attached the tube going into my privets saying does Sissy want to pee. I said yes please.

They took the other end of the tube and put it in the toilet and opened the little clasp. I peed for a long time. Then she tilted me sideways and moved all the cloths out of the way. She deflated the butt plug and told me to poo. I did and she wiped me off. Then she cleaned the plug and with a little lubricant stuck it back in. She pumped it back up to the same amount as last time then went two more. I started crying, I'll be good, I'll be good. She stopped and said you had better. Then she locked the catheter and locked my panties up again.

Chapter Twelve: Day Two Step One, Maid Service Part 1 Costume and Rules.

They took me back into the bedroom and took the dress, petticoat, and slip off of me. Then she pulled out another outfit. It was a Black, French Maids dress with petticoat built in. She placed it over my head and zipped it up. It had built in frilly panties, so when the lock closed I was stuck. The dress had a hoop at the bottom so if I leaned any direction then the whole dress came up on the other side. Bending over would be bad in this very short dress. She had me sit down and then she changed my shoes. She put what had to be five-inch heals on me. They were very pointed and my feet were stuffed into them, as they were a little too small. She buckled then up and locked them in place. Then she put a chain between my feet so that I could not take steps over about one foot. She put a collar around my head and attached cuffs to my wrists. These were chained to the collar. I could use my hands. She said. Hit me. I looked at her in fear. She said hit me now or I put you back into the chair. I took a swing at her. When my hands got about halfway extended they pulled on the collar. It was a choker collar on the in side and I fell to the floor trying to breathe.

She bent down and said, get the point. You can't run, you can't use your hands and arms fully. She pulled out the remote and pressed a button and I nearly died right there. My balls felt like they were going to be shocked right off my body and my butt was torn, I had to be bleeding. She took her finger off the remote. I got up as ordered. Now if I need you, you will feel level one. If you're to long in coming then it starts going up. If I don't think your doing a good job at what I tell you to do, then I think we'll just have to punish you someway. She took my chin and made me look at her. I'm in charge until Mom comes home. You're my slave. These are the rules. You'd better remember them as the punishment will not be little for infractions of the rules.

First, you will give a deep curtsy every time you enter or leave a room with me or Jim in it. Understand? I said yes. She shocked me. Good, but you broke rule two. You will address me by calling me Princess Kay and Jim by calling him Prince Jim. Got that? Yes Princess Kay. She shocked me again. Very good, but you broke rule three. When you address Jim or I you will give a deep curtsy. I tried to curtsy and almost fell down. I tried again and said yes Princess Kay.

As my slave you do all the work, including the laundry, cooking, cleaning, dusting, sweeping, or whatever else I think of. You will answer the phone saying "hello, this is Adam, may I help you." She smiled and said it should be interesting to see if you can talk with a male voice instead of that little girl voice when you do. Last, you will not hide at all, if someone comes over or someone looks through a window, you will wave hi and smile. I want you smiling all the time. Got that? I curtseyed and said yes Princess Kay. Good, I want you to go to the sowing room and practice curtsying in front of the mirror. Jim and I will be right here and I will check on you.

Chapter Thirteen: Day Two, Step One, Maid Service, Service.

She walked with me to the sowing room. When we got there I stood in front of the mirror and curtsied. It was pathetic. Kay told me how to do it. I tried again, it was better but this put me down on one toe. In these shoes, that was going to hurt soon. She told me to continue and go deeper. I did . Again and deeper.

I tried again. I kept it up for about ten minutes. Then she added, when you curtsy you are to take hold of your dress and lift it up like so. I did and was in shock again. By lifting the hoop on the dress when I curtsied the petticoat lifted and my panties showed all the way to the waste. The crouch showed in front and the words SISSY, was plane to see. Kay laughed. Look at the back Sissy. I turned around and bent over, I did not have to bend far. The seat had the words, "I like dresses" with an arrow pointing down to the center. Please Kay. I was on my knees before I could complete the sentence. The pain stopped and I stood up. I curtseyed and said I'm sorry Princess Kay. I hung my head. This was going to be a long day. She said, practice and don't stop until Jim or I say. I curtseyed and said yes Princess Kay.

I practiced for about an hour. I could here Jim go upstairs and get dressed. When he came back down then Kay went up stairs and got dressed. Kay also did something else up stairs. When she came back down she sent me up stairs to make the beds and change the sheets. She said, don't close the curtains or windows, I want it aired out up there. I curtsied and said yes Princess Kay. I headed up stairs.

Great, all the windows are open and I have to do the beds. I tried to stay away from the windows, but this in near impossible in Mom's room and in Kay's room. My room was locked, but you know about the spare room. I was in view all the time in there. When I finished I came back down stairs and Curtsied then entered the room. My feet were starting to really hurt. I went up to Kay and Curtsied. I made the beds as commanded Princess Kay. I looked around and all the windows and curtains down stairs were open. I looked back about to say something but I saw her hand on the remote. I thought that it needs airing down here also. I started to cry, but she said cry in the kitchen as you do the dishes. Also clean the counter tops and table. I curtsied and said humbly, yes Princess Kay.

I went to the door and turned and curtsied again and went into the Kitchen. Kay came in a few minutes later. She saw me cleaning and said, a few more things, She pressed the button and sent me to the floor. When a Princess enters the room you stop what you're doing and curtsy. You say, what can your Sissy slave do for her Princess? Got that. I repeated it several times and curtsied and said Yes Princess Kay. I saw she was about to press the button so I curtsied and said, what can your Sissy slave do for her Princess? Princess Kay.

She smiled, Prince Jim has left the castle and he won't be back until lunch. I expect a good lunch prepared for exactly noon. I want it served out on the back porch formally. That means tablecloth and candles and everything. I want Prince Jim and his two friends to be happy. Two friends Princess Kay. Yes, set the table for four. She turned to leave and I curtsied and said yes Princess Kay.

Chapter Fourteen: Day Two, Step One, Lunch.

I cleaned the entire kitchen, top to bottom, including scrubbing the floor on my knees. That was a blessing as it got me off my feet. I completed just in time to start a good lunch. Princess Kay had called me into the living room many times and told me what she wanted for lunch. I knew how to do all of it as she knew.

I got everything out and started lunch. I had to go outside to set the table and I was shaking in my shoes. Any of the neighbors could see me, and the way I was dressed would draw attention quickly. Kay had told me that I was not allowed to bend at the knees unless I was curtsying. This made sure that I would bend at the waste and show off my panties to all. If the neighbors saw, I'm sure they got an eye full.

I almost had lunch on the table when the doorbell rang. It rang again. I felt the shock and came running. I stopped and curtsied and then entered the room. I went in front of Kay and curtsied and said How may this sissies help her princess Miss. Answer the door you clod. She shocked me again. I, trembling went to the door. I opened it and said as I had been taught. Please come in, the Princess is awaiting for you. Jim came in followed by two big guys. I kept my head down while they laughed and came in. Kay got up and said lunch should be ready. She looked at me and said, it is isn't it. I curtsied and said almost, Princess Kay. She looked mad, you will be punished later for every minute you make us wait. Get to it. I curtsied and left, not forgetting to curtsy leaving the room. Man my feet hurt.

I finished setting the table and went out front to get them. They all went in the back yard and I waited on then hand and foot. I must have curtsied and been pinched and felt-up a thousand times. At one time the guy named Robert grabbed me and sat me on his lap. He held me there as I tried to get away. Princess Kay laughed.

Chapter Fifteen: Day Two, Step One, This suc-ks.

When they were finished, they went to the front room to relax. I had to clean up, and do the dishes. As I did this I also had to get drinks and stuff for the guys and Kay.

When I was done I went back out front as ordered. The windows were shut and the curtains drawn. I reported to Kay and she said. Time for your punishment. You were eight minutes late. So Jeff is going to spank you bottom ten strokes for every minute you were late. On your knees. I quickly got on my knees. Jeff had a paddle out and was getting ready to use it. Kay was playing with Jim and she said. How would you like a chance to cut the amount of spanking your going to get? I said I would Princess Kay. She notion for Robert to get in front of me. He did and dropped his pants. He was hard already. Kay said as soon as he comes then Jeff stops, and you better not bite him. Now open up.

I was sick but there was no way out. I opened and he shoved it in. Jeff started spanking me and I was soon suc-king as hard as I could. Jeff got up to sixty three when Robert said I'm going to shoot. Kay got down next to me and said don't swallow! I want to see it in you mouth. Don't loose any. He came and I held it as best as I could. I choked a little and some came out my nose.

When he pulled out I had a mouth full. She said, I hope you enjoy it as your going to get a lot of it from now on. Now swallow. I did and almost threw up, but I held it back. Robert said lick me clean. I suc-ked his DD clean and then licked his balls and Kay made me lick the sweat from his butt. Then Jeff came in front, He pulled his pants down and put his DD on my lips. Kay said Jeff's turn in front and Roberts turn with the paddle. My butt was so sore. The first stroke made me deep throat Jeff and he held it in and then took my Pig tails and started pumping into my face. Robert got to eighty before Jeff came. When Jeff was ready, Kay got down and said don't swallow. I didn't and man he had a lot. It was dripping out my nose. Karen said, remember the taste. You are not allowed to swallow until Jim finishes with you. Jim said you guys can go. See you tomorrow for lunch.

Jeff and Robert said there looking forward to it. Kay took them both back into the kitchen before they left. I was still on the floor afraid to move. Jim came over to me and said I came in Kay's panties again, after I let you drink my pee then I want you suc-king Kay's panties while I finish your spanking. Now I know how much you butt hurts so I'm going to be nice. I will only spank you if I think your not doing a good job.

Swallow that stuff. I did gladly, the stuff gets worse the longer it sits in you mouth. Jim came down to me and I opened my mouth. Jim put his prick into my mouth and started peeing. I drank it all down, it was horrible, but I did it. Then when I was done I went over to Kay as she lay back fingering herself. suc-k my panties Sissy salve. I did. Jim's liquid was all over in the crotch. I suc-ked and suc-ked until I felt Kay arch her back and pull me into her.

I thought she was peeing, but it tasted different. She was having an orgasim in my mouth. I drank it all down and kept suc-king until she calmed down and said stop. I never got a single hit with the paddle. Seeing me do this to Kay got Jim all horny and He turned me around and on my knees I had to suc-k him off. Kay took the paddle and she laid into me. She was not as kind as Jim. When Jim came again Kay said don't swallow. Jim filled my mouth again and I held it in my mouth.

Jim said, that was great but we need to go soon Kay. She smiled and said to me, get up and don't you dare swallow. She took my hand and I had to follow or be choked. We went up the stairs and into the spare bedroom. She sat me in the chair and tied me down. She put a piece of tape accost my mouth. Then another and another. She put my head in a brace and tied it down. Then she put the headphones on me and started the TV. She said, don't swallow and don't fall asleep or this is waiting for you. I was exhausted already, this was going to be hard. The chair was very comfortable and the TV was turned down low. She reached over and turned a knob. In the background I heard: You love to ware little girl dresses, and you love to take DD in the butt. You love to ware

She turned the sound back up. I tried to get the headphones off but I could not move my head. She smiled down at me and said. If that stuff is still in your mouth when I return then I'll give you a break. If not then you get punished. She opened the curtains and windows, then she left, holding Jim, laughing and said, "I would not try to get up if I were you. All your friends are right outside."

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
ADAM, by Amy Lynn
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 06:10:42 PM »
ADAM, by Amy Lynn

Page 2

Chapter Sixteen: Day Two, Step One, Next Punishment. I sat there crying and trying to stay awake. It was some time latter that Kay woke me. Darn, I tried so hard to stay awake. She smiled and said, you must really like this. I would of thought you would stay awake longer. She had a glass and held it under my chin as she removed the tape from my mouth. She ordered, open. I did but in my sleep I swallowed. She smiled and put the glass to the side. Well, seems to me you like the taste of Man so much you just can't help but swallow. I said nothing. I just sat there hopping she was in a good mood. She said, I thought about your punishment. She took her panties off, wadded them up and stuffed them in my mouth. She then put white cloth tape on my mouth. She went into her room and returned with some makeup. She applied makeup to my face, including lipstick. Then she untied me. She pressed a button on the remote and I heard the chime. She smiled and said it's set for every 15 minutes, first one in five. You must press a button downstairs to show you started away from the button in this room. Then return to this room and press the button here to reverse it. Then you must push a button down stairs again to stop the airflow to your plug. Look into the mirror. I did, she had made my face up like a whore. You could not see the tape; just the bright red lipstick formed into a provocative smile. The button down stairs is attached to the bottom of the piano, remember, you are not allowed to bend at the knees. The button in here is right there! She pointed to the window. The button was stuck to the top of the window. You will want to come to the window and look out to ensure no one is looking. You may have to wait a minute for people to look the other way. I would not wait very long if I were you. Before you had one minute between increases. I was going to let you have one minute this time, just to give you time to hide and pick when to press the button, but you swallowed. Now it's thirty seconds. She sat down and said. I'd head down stairs if I were you.

Chapter Seventeen: Day Two, Step One, Public Humiliation Punishment.

I started to leave and fell to my knees in pain. You didn't thank me. I got up, curtsied and said Thank you Princess Kay. I headed for the door and turned and curtsied first, then I was out the door.

I got to the baby grand piano and realized the button was in the back on the bottom. Not good, the piano sits on a raised platform that I would have to crawl onto as the chains on my feet would not allow me to go that high, I could barely navigate the stairs and this was six inches higher. When you get on the platform, you're standing in front of a big wraparound window that faces the street and Kay had opened the curtains. There was no place to hide except at the piano and that supplies very little protection. The button, being in the back, places it where you must stand in front of the window to push it. Having my hands attached to my neck and orders not to bend at the knee will force me to bend low to push the button. My panties with the words "I like dresses" will be in plane sight of everyone on the street.

If they see me once then they will start getting curious and get closer. Everyone will see everything. I had only one chance. I had to stay off the platform until I felt the first shock, then wait until no one was looking, crawl up on the platform, stand up, mince to the back of the piano, bend down and press the button, go to the end of the platform and jump off. If I had to get down on my hands and knees to get off the platform the hoop and dress would go way up and it would look like I doing it on purpose. Then I still needed to get up stairs and wait until no one is looking there to press that button, and then get back and press this one again. I felt the first shock and looked, they were looking this way so I waited. When no one was watching I got down and crawled on to the platform, I went as quick as possible and pushed the button.

I felt the second shock. I turned and looking out to see if anyone was watching I went to the end of the platform. I jumped off. I nearly ran, twelve inches at a time, to the stairs and half way up I felt the third shock. That hurt, and so I increased my efforts. I got to the top of the stairs and entered the room. Kay was there so I had to stop and curtsy. I ran to the window, there was some steps on each side of the window. I tried to reach the button but I could not. When I reached up I felt the fourth shock. I had to put my hands on the window seal and jump up onto the steps. I reached up as high as possible and push the button, but nothing happened. I looked at Kay and she was smiling from ear to ear. You must hold it in for ten seconds. I reached and pushed for ten seconds. The air flowed into the plug.

As I was getting down Kay told asked me, how does it feel to be standing in front of a window, your feet spread, your hands above your head and you lifting your short dress up, and the crotch of you panties showing to the entire world.

I looked at her with shock registering on my face. Every time I pushed the button and held it in, my crotch with the word SISSY in big, bright pink letters would be seeable. Why did this room have to face the front of the house? I felt the second push of air and realized she had kept me there. I went to the door, turned around and curtsied. I turned around and headed to the stairs.

I got all the way down the stairs when I felt the third pump. I nearly tripped when I got to the bottom but I forced my self to stay up. I made it to the platform just when the forth pump hit me and I tried to cry out. I looked out the window. Two kids were headed this way. The ball they were playing with was only ten feet from the window. I had to wait for them to get the ball. I looked again and received the fifth pump of air. That was extremely painful. On no, I still could not go. The two kids were walking back and some of the others were watching them. I had to wait still. I looked again, the cost was clear and as I got down on my knees to get up on the platform I received the sixth pump of air. I fell down from the agony. I got up quickly and walked to the button. I pushed it and the pain went away as the plug deflated. I moved out of the way as quickly as I could, checking to see if I was seen. So far so good, but how long could I keep this up?

Kay interred the room so I curtsied. I could not say, "what can your Sissy slave do for her Princess? As I was gagged with her messy panties. Tears were rolling down my face.

Chapter Eighteen: Day Two, Step One, Caught.

Kay said, nice first try. Now in-between your button pushing, you are to do the dusting and vacuuming. Start in the dining room and work your way to here. Move it!

I did as asked and started dusting the dining room. When I felt the first shock I started the process. I didn't get caught until the fifth time, two hours later.

I was in the living room when the shock came. I went to the piano and I could not go to the button as some of Kay's cheerleader girlfriends were in our yard talking to her and she had moved so that they would have a great view of the window. I tried to stay and hope they'd go away, but I was on the forth shock, I got down on my knees praying for a miracle. I climbed up on the platform and was half way to the piano when the fifth shock hit me. I looked out and every eye was on me. I must have turned redder than a radish. I moved to the button but was afraid to bend down. Kay was standing on the porch and had told me earlier that if I bent at the knees she would cut the time between button pushing secessions to ten minutes. I bent at the waste and pushed the button. I heard a gasp and then total laughter. I went as fast as I could to the end of the platform and jumped off. The girls were right at the window now watching me go up the stairs. I could here them saying things like what a fagot, go get the guys, where's he going?

I heard Kay say, by brother was caught trying on my panties and dresses, Mom caught him sniffing her panties, so he is being punished. He must ware girl cloths from now on. Sense he seemed to like that a lot, Mom said it wasn't a punishment, so he has to do the housework, but he liked that also, so Mom said to make him tell the world by showing him off. He should appear in that window any minute.

When I got to the spare bedroom I received the sixth shock and fell to the floor. I could hear Kay saying, and yes he likes guys. He likes to suc-k and he likes the smell and taste of gisem. The last time he had it, he refused to swallow. He just kept in his mouth. He's just a big sissy and should be treated as one. I could hear the shock, and a thousand questions. I went straight to the window and got up on the steps. I heard the laughter and the word Sissy over and over while I held on to the button. They could see and read what was printed there for all to see. I got the first rush of air and I jumped off the steps. I headed out the door and down the steps. They were all waiting for me at the bottom.

Kay was explaining the reasons for the buttons. You see he is a big sissy, say hi and wave and he will wave back. They could see me, and several tried it. I remembered what Kay had said and I curtsied and waved hi back. I got up on the platform and headed to the piano. Kay was saying, Mom talked to him and found out he was like this.

We took some of his own words and painted them on his panties. I turned to look at her. She smiled back. He did not want us to tell anyone so were making him show everyone. If he don't press the buttons at a given time then we won't let him wear dresses or sniff on our panties. He likes it so much that he'll come out here in front of all of you to press the button on time. He's crying. Kay said, sure he is, I haven't allowed him to sniff on my panties for a day now and he is upset. Why? I don't have any that are dirty enough, we just did laundry. Mom's away and so he can't have hers. It would make him real happy if he had a pair to sniff. I heard one of the say, I can fix that, I'll be right back. Kay said, OK, thanks. The other girl went with her.

Chapter Nineteen: Day Two, Step One, Girls.

Kay came in and pushed a button. I just turned off the timer. If your real good I won't turn it back on again tonight. If not then she pressed a button and I nearly passed out from the pain. Get my point?

When I could get up and breathe I curtsied and shook my head in a yes movement. Good, I'm going to remove this gag. You heard what I told them? She pulled the tape off. I shook my head yes. You better back me up or you're dead meat. She pulled the panties out of my mouth. I curtsied and said yes Princess Kay. Continue with the cleaning and act happy! I curtsied and said yes Princess Kay. Please Princess Kay, may I remove these shoes? My feet hurt badly.

She looked at me and said, if my two girl friends and anyone they bring over here leave thinking you love this and like everything I say you do then yes. If not then you won't be taking them off for a week. Now start cleaning and I want to hear a little song, a little girl song.

I took up the dust rag and started back in the living room. I was humming a little girl song when they returned. The doorbell rang and I felt a little shock. I quickly went into where Kay was and curtsied asking "what can your little sissy slave do for her Princess? Answer the door fool!

I went to the door and opened it just a little. One of the cheerleaders was standing there so I opened it the rest of the way and said please come in. Princess Kay is in the den. Eight girls walked in. They had brown paper bags with them. Each girl placed a dirty pair of panties over my head. One said stand there and don't move, just smell. I did as told and took a breath, I started choking. One girl slapped me and said, not all panties are fun to smell or stick in your mouth pervert. You're going to learn that tonight. Keep sniffing. They went into where Kay was and said they're hellos. I just stood there, my feet in total agony, my butt aching, my balls still in pain, and having a difficult time breathing. I opened my mouth a little just to breathe and that was better. I had to breathe hard just to get enough air, I kept my teeth closed so the panties could not go into my mouth.

Chapter Twenty: Day Two, Step One, Proper Use of the Mouth.

Kay and the whole freshman cheerleading team came back into the hallway. I got slapped again as a girl said, breathe through your nose Sissy panty sniffer and quit licking. I felt a slight shock and remembered. I curtsied to Kay and said through the panties, what can your little sissy slave do for her Princess?

The laughter filled the room. Kay said, come with me. She took my arm and we went into the living room. The girls sat down in various places. Kay removed the panties from my head. She took them and spread them out on the coffee table. She said, on you knees sissy salve. I quickly got on my knees. Then she asked, Sissy, which girl does this panty belong to? I'm sorry Princess Kay, I do not know. I immediately received a shock that had to be level five.

She said that I had better find out. I started asking but they would not talk to me. I looked at Kay and she said, I think you had better start sniffing to match things up. I started crying again, but moved to the first girl. She spread her legs and I moved in and sniffed the crotch of her panties. She grabbed my head and held me there for a minute. When she let me go she asked, are they mine? I said no. I received a slight shock. Kay said, you are to address then as mistress. Don't forget! You were correct, they don't belong to her. Whose are they? I went to the next one and she would not open her legs. I looked at Kay. She said beg.

I had to beg her to let me sniff her panties. I was so red. At least I was off my feet. She opened up and I sniffed. She held me there also. When she let me go I said thank you mistress and turned to Kay and said not her Princess Kay. I moved to the next and this was the right one, I had to beg her to open her legs, as soon as I smelled her I knew, but she held me there for a while. When she let me go I said thank you mistress and turned to Kay saying This mistress is the owner of the panties Princess Kay. Kay said that is correct. Get up and go get us something to drink.

I took orders and went into the kitchen. I had to make several trips. My feet started hurting right away and my knees were sore from all the curtsying. After they had their drinks Kay held up another pair of panties and the game started again. This time I knew that the panties did not belong to the first three so I started with the fourth. I begged for admittance and she opened up, I pulled back. I could smell her from there and it was not her. I started to say so but Kay shocked me saying, sniff her. I started crying again and heard commits to Kay that your sissy sure does cry a lot, maybe she should be wearing diapers.

I cringed as I lowered my head. This girl was on her monthly and she smelled bad. When my nose touched her crotch she grabbed me to the laughter of the others and smashed my face into her panties. She wrapped her legs around my head and pulled her dress down. That should trap the smell in for you real well, snif little sissy and use your nose. I'm being kind enough to make it extra strong for you, I hope you like it pervert.

She held me there for what seemed like a long time. When she finally let me go I came up with red on my nose. They laughed. I thanked her and turned to Kay and said, Not her Princess Kay. Kay sent me to the bathroom for some toilet paper. When I came back with a roll she motioned me to her. I came over and said what can your little sissy slave do for her Princess? She took a spray bottle out from behind her chair and said "you need to wet that to remove the mess, and I bet you licked so close your eyes and open your mouth."

I closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and she sprayed me. It was pee. She sprayed me up the nose and in the mouth, saying things like, my little sissy slave is a potty mouth and loves to drink pee, don't you. I immediately felt a tiny shock so I shook my head yes. She said wipe. I did and placed the toilet paper on the table after. I then went to the next girl and she was it, so after sniffing I had two down. This went on until I had every girl's panty identified. I received three shocks for bad guesses, and only two girls were on their monthly. Each time I guessed right I had to get up and do something for a minute. As a reward for completing the game, Kay said I would get to eat something.

Chapter Twenty-One: Day Two, Step One, Dinner.

I was getting very hungry as the only food I had all day was pee and gisem. It was starting to get dark outside. When the game was over Kay sent me into the kitchen to make dinner for them. I had instructions not to eat anything yet. I did as told and made a good dinner just like Kay ordered. I set the table for nine as told. When I had dinner ready they all came in. I was so hungry. I sat them each and served them drinks and when I was done and they started eating Kay said. Get under the table and suc-k my panties until I achieve orgasm sissy. She shocked me and I hurried under the table. I suc-ked her panties where she showed me. I heard her tell the others that when she finished with me I would be the best suc-ker and licker in town.

When I finished her I had to go to the next. They saved the two on their monthlies for last. It was horrible. I made it through, but not with out being shocked several times just to get me to start. When I was done Kay sprayed my face and mouth with pee and had me wipe it off with toilet paper. I spent the rest of the time waiting on the girls. I got pinched and slapped and one girl liked to stamp on my toes. I stayed away from her as much as possible. Whenever they did not need me I was sent under the table to sniff panties. I had their smell and testes down very well by the end of dinner.

After they were finished I helped them all retire to the front room. Kay said that she wanted the food to dry on the plates a bit before I had to scrub then. I was hungry but I didn't want to remind Kay that she said I would get to eat, so a waited on the girls. After about half an hour they stopped and Kay said, still hungry sissy? I said yes, very much princess Kay. Come here. I did and she had me get down on my knees. She tied my hands behind my back and to my feet. Then she said whose first? She explained that all the girls brought something for me to suc-k on and eat.

The girl that was picked to go first opened her bag and pulled out a pair of panties that had to be her mothers. They were big. She held them up so that the crotch was dangling down. Come sniff this sissy. Kay shocked me so I did as ordered. Then she said take the crotch in you mouth and suc-k and chew on them. I did as told. They weren't as bad as licking the two with their period.

After suc-king and chewing for several minutes I was told to go to the next girl. She pulled a pair of men's underwear out. It had track marks. Kay had to shock me twice and pump air into my plug to get me to comply with this. While I was suc-king and chewing she teased me saying, like your dinner. The next girl held up some training panties, had to be from her little sister of someone she babysat. They were still wet. The next held up a jock strap, then it was a diaper, and then some ones smelly sock, then, on the sixth one, it was another diaper. Kay again had to punish me bad to get me to do this one. The seventh one was a panty but the Kotex was still in them.

Kay had me come over to her and said sissy, we saved the best for last. If you do this I will let the girls give you a bath and put you to bed with out punishment or pain. If you do not, then you will not sleep the night, as I will set you up to press buttons all night on a continuous run. I am going to set the shocker on eight and set the plug up to eight pumps right now, I intend to increase to ten before you finish this next part of you dinner. When you are done then the game is over for now. It will be very hard, and painful. If you complete this then you get to rest. She started the pump and when it hit eight I knew I was split into, the pain was horrible. She told me to look at the girl. I did and as Kay set the shocker in eight and pushed the button the girl carefully pulled out the last item. I was already crying and could hardly move but I made it to her. I would have asked to die first if I could but I couldn't talk, only cry. The item was a diaper, the kind worn by female dogs in heat and it was dripping wet. I sniffed and suc-ked and chewed. When Kay thought I did enough she increased the plug to ten and shocked me at ten. I passed out.

Chapter Twenty-Two: Day Two, Step One, BedTime.

I woke up naked and with the girls scrubbing me down. I was removed and placed back into a corset. Panties were placed on me and a matching baby doll night gown. An item was placed over my DD and I was carried into the spare bedroom. I was placed on the bed and tire down. A gag was placed into my mouth and Kay started the liquid again had to swallow to keep from choking. I must have been allowed to go to the rest room, as I could feel the pressure was gone. The plug was back into my butt though.

Kay put the headphones on me and taped them into place. I knew I could never take them off. The girls all left. Kay looked down at me and said, you did well today so I'm going to let you relax tonight. Tomorrow is going to be another bad day for you so get plenty of sleep. If you do well tomorrow then I will make a deal with you that may let you off the hook a little for the rest of the week. It will not be easy. Think about it. She pushed the button on the tape player and I heard the next message: You must dress like a little girl, you must act like a little girl, and you must talk like this little girl. She turned up the sound for the show. It was a little girl cartoon. Even little girls don't talk this much like a little girl.

Then she hit another switch and I felt something massaging my DD. It felt real good. I quickly got hard but as soon as I got close to orgasm and my DD got harder the tip of my DD hit a pressure plate in the tip of the device attached over my DD and sent a shock through it to my balls. I arched my back in pain. Then I could feel the thing massaging it again, quickly I got hard again and just about time to orgasm zap. I was being brought to the edge and then shot down. Kay smiled and pulled one earphone a little away from my head. This is my way of training you to not ever get hard. When I'm done with you, never will you be able to have sex. You'll die a virgin. It took hours before I could cry my self to sleep.

Chapter Twenty-Three: Day Three, Step One, Next Outfit.

Sunday, when I woke up, Kay was with her boy friend Jim. Kay turned the show down and I heard: You must dress, act, and talk like a little girl, and you love suc-king pricks and panties. Kay said good morning Sissy. She turned the player off and removed the headphones. She untied the gag and pulled it out of my mouth. Ready for breakfast? Yes Princess Kay.

She climbed on the bed and I suc-ked her panties until she came. I could feel the thing still massaging my DD, but it was not getting hard. Then she got down and Jim got up. I suc-ked Jim until he came and peed. Then he got down and Kay remounted. I had to drink her pee also. I was already full from all the drugged water I drank last night. My blatter was about to explode. They untied me, removed the mean device and inserted the catheter, then they took me down to the sewing room.

I stood there while Jim pulled the corset tighter. It pressed on my blater and ribs real bad. Kay said that this corset was made especially for me. It had batteries and a couple of air cylinders built in. She said stand in front of the mirror. I could hardly breath or walk but I did as asked. She pulled out the remote, Jim took my hands and held them. I could see that this corset made my waste really small. Kay pressed the button and it got smaller around my blatter then a shock went through my blater that sent me to my knees. She continued to press it and I thought I would be cut in half. I could not breathe at all. She removed her finger and the corset loosened, and the shocks stopped.

Now this is the deal for today. You will obey me in everything. If you disobey me or don't do as good as job as I want then I press the button. Each time I press it, the corset will get tighter around the blatter and give you a bigger shock. You will do as I say or be shocked into submission and do as I say anyway. The problem for you is that each time I have to shock you the setting will increase. Each time you disobey it will get worse and worse. You can't disobey much before things get unbearable. This is going to be a very hard day on you. Now, for you cloths. How does you feet feel? Tay hert will bad pensas Kay. Jim laughed and Kay smiled, I turned real red. I sounded and talked like a three-year-old.

Well that's to bad. She had me lift a leg then the other. She pulled a pair of panties on me. They had no crotch. Then she placed socks on me that had lace and turned down, then the shoes. How was I suppose to walk in these shoes. They were not that high, only three inches, but they were very pointed and way to small. They strapped on with a strap that ran around my ankle and down the foot to the front of the shoe. When the strap was pulled tight the toe was pulled back.

She shoved one onto my right foot with Jim's help. It was way to small and hurt all over all ready. Then they attached the strap and pulled it back. I cried out and begged her not to do this. She picked up the remote and started to push the button. I said, I be goo, I be airy goo for Pensas Kay. I was crying but I didn't want a shock on top of everything. They put the shoe on my left foot. When they were done Kay said, stand up.

I did and almost screamed. The pain was too much and I sat back down. She picked up the remote and pressed. I stood up and toppled over in pain. When she released it I stood up, the tears were rolling down my cheek. Kay locked both shoes on and said, going to be trying to run away? Between sobs I said, no Pensas Kay.

The next item was strange even for Kay. It consisted of a bra that had weird cups. It looked like suction cups and the wires attached to the corset in the back. Kay demonstrated this also. She pressed a button and I felt the suction start. My tits were being pulled. It increased and my tits were being pulled into the end of the bra. The end of the bra had pins in it. As my tits pulled more it started to be pulled into the pins and I cried pease top, pease Pensas Kay. She did. Now, whenever I want you, the suction starts. It gets more and more until you come to me.

Chapter Twenty-Four: Day Three, Step One, The Dress and Chores.

The dress was next. It was a French maid's dress with sewn in petticoats. It was pink with white lace trim and a little apron. There was a maids cap and a wrist strap that matched the dress.

She applied some makeup and a necklace with the word Sissy. Then she had me sit down. She pierced my ears and put little earrings in them. She had me stand back up and look in the mirror. I looked like a very young maid. There were no words on the panties, which were not easy to see this time thank goodness. The necklace stood out and the earrings stood out. The one on the left said doggy, and the one on the right said Bitch.

Jim and Kay took me into the front room and then set the orders for the day. I did all the same curtsying and stuff and same greetings. I was sent to clean the kitchen from yesterday. I was called in all the time to fetch stuff like slippers for my sugar daddy. Walking up stairs with me toes pulled back was not easy. Kay knew this and I was sent upstairs to do the beds. This time I had to air the house, I had to open the curtains and windows all through the house. When I finally completed the kitchen, I was sent to make the beds.

At lunch Kay and Jim were going out for pizza so I had to be placed into the chair. Kay set me up with another little girl program and subliminal message. You want to be a good little girl all the time, you will obey your Mommy and sister. When they returned they were not alone.

They came up and got me and took me down stairs. I think the whole football team was there. It was at least eighteen guys. I was placed on my hands and knees and I was made to suc-k them and take it in the back end over and over. Some of the guys that gave it to me in the back also gave it to me in the front. Kay and Jim went upstairs for some privet fun and left me to my fate. When they came back down most of the guts were gone. The last three finished and left.

Kay looked at me and said, you really need to stop drinking your lunch. I didn't understand this but Jim sure laughed. Kay said, back to work and pointed to her panties. I suc-ked her panties until she came and then suc-ked Jim but he could not get hard and settled for peeing only.

Then it was back to work. Kay had me do laundry. I had to wash all the panties and bras by hand and then go out and hang them up. The cloths line was way in the back of the back yard and all the neighbors could see especially Miss Anderson. When I returned I started felling the suction and went to find Kay. Miss Anderson was there.

I curtsied to Princess Kay and asked how I could help her. She said that Miss Anderson was watching you wash panties and hang them up. She was wondering if you would be so kind as to help wash her panties and hang them up also. I looked around, there were no panties around. Kay was reaching for the remote so I said. I tar-e Pen-sas Kay, I o-nt ee her pan-tees. I woo be airy gad to osh em and ang em up or her pen-sas Kay. Good sissy slave. Jim and I want to go to the mall anyway so you go with Miss Anderson and take care of all her needs.

Chapter Twenty-Five: Day Three, Step One, Miss Anderson and Her Dog Part 1.

Miss Anderson pulled me out the front door while Kay and Jim laughed. She pulled me over to her house and inside. I was pushed to my knees and she said suc-k. When she lifted her dress there was a DD there. It was huge. I knew how to do this now and suc-ked it in. It didn't take long to get her/him to orgasm.

After I licked her clean she forced me onto my hands and knees and took out a cloth that smelled a lot like that doggy diaper last night, and wiped it on my butt. She said crawl this way. I followed her and we went out side. She had a big dog out back. Everyone knew about this dog, and knew it was mean. We all thought it was part wolf, and it was the biggest dog I had ever seen. She called it over.

She told me to stay very still. I did and the dog came over. She said play; the dog started sniffing me and found my backside then started going crazy. She called it off and it whined. She said play and it came at me and mounted me trying to get its DD in me and she called it off. The dog went a few feet away and was whining again. She did this another three times, I thought the dog would kill to get at me, but it obeyed each time she called it off. She had me stand up and walk away. When I was halfway accost the backyard she said play. The dog was after me in an instant and knocked me down. It tried to mount me but she called it off at the last minute. She said come back here. She went inside with me and closed the door. She said play, the dog sat there whining and running from door to window. Miss Anderson said, that dog sure wants you bad now.

She handed me a dozen pair of panties. She wadded one up and stuffed it in my mouth crotch first. She said you are to keep a dirty pair of my panties in your mouth at all times. When you finish washing one pair you are to hang it around your neck. Then go outside and hang it up. I looked at her and then the dog. She/he smiled and said I'd do what that dog wants if I were you when you're out there. She took out a riding crop and hit my leg. I started washing. When I had finished one I put it around my neck and ran out side trying to get to the line before the dog got me. I didn't even make it off the porch. The dog tackled me and growled at me moving me around and started to bite me so I got on all fours.

He was on me and poking at me an instant. I felt him find my butt and shove it in. I had been stretched so much yesterday that this was nothing until he started growing. I could not believe how big he got but it still was not as big as the plug. He had his way with me and I cried, not from pain but humiliation. A dog was doing me. When he finished he crossed his leg over me and in a little while pulled out. Miss Anderson said, you hold that inside you! Don't you let any drip out, you understand? I shook my head yes. I walked to the line holding a butt full of doggy stuff and hung up the panties.

I returned and the dog sniffed me on my way back in. Under Miss Anderson's directions I removed the panties from my mouth and wadded up another crotch first and stuffed them in my mouth. I then started washing the pair that had been in my mouth. I could see Miss Anderson playing with herself through the dress and she was getting hard again. I finished the second pair and placed them around my neck. I went out side and the stupid dog jumped me again. It was hard. It mounted me and took me again. When he was through I made sure I held all of it inside and hung up the panties. On my way back in I was wondering how often a dog could do this.

Chapter Twenty-Six: Day Three, Step One, Miss Anderson and Her Dog Part 2.

Back inside Miss Anderson called me over. She took the panties from my mouth and had me turn around and bend over. She stuffed the panties in my butt. Bit by bit until they were all the way in. She turned me around and had me suc-k her off again. Then she turned me around and pulled the poo and doggy stuff soaked panties out of my butt. She turned me around and said open wide. I was crying as she shoved them in my mouth. Keep those in you mouth and wash another pair. I did as told. They were so wet with doggy stuff I had to swallow almost continuously.

When I finished the third pair I went out side and he did me again. When I got back inside Miss Anderson took the pair in my mouth and shoved the in my butt again. Then she made me bend over her lap. I could feel her soft DD through her dress and my corset. She started spanking me saying we need to mix that butt juice up real good. When she finally let me up she had a hard on and I had a butt that was on fire. Crying was not an issue, I hadn't stopped form the moment I saw her at my house. She had me get up and she pulled the panties from my butt. She stuffed them in my mouth and sent me in to wash the next pair. The dog left me alone the forth time. Did me the fifth and eight and when I finished the twelfth pair he did me again. When I finally got back in Miss Anderson was ready for me again and I had to suc-k her off, but not before getting a spanking.

She sat there thinking of what to do to me next. We still have some time before your sister gets home. Let's think what next. I have a great Idea! She got up and took me to the front door. She pushed me out on the porch for everyone to see and said sing. I looked at her in shock. She said sing or I tell your sister you did not behave. I started singing. I had to sing "I'm a little tee pot" with the movements and all. It all came out in a little girl's voice and drew a lot of attention. Miss Anderson told everyone that my mom was still punishing me and that she was babysitting me. She told them that I had to learn this song and repeat it for her mommy. The kids were in hysterics. I was again the laughing stock.

When my sister showed up I was an expert at singing and making the movements to the song. She thought it was a great Idea. She asked how I got along with her dog and Miss Anderson said my dog loves her new bitch. Want to see? Kay agreed and I was sent out back again. As soon as I got through the door the dog was on me. Kay watched and laughed. When the dog finally untied, I was picked up and taken home.

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Day Three, Step One, Cheerleaders Lessons and Punishment.

At home the cheerleaders were waiting for me. I suc-ked them all off, this time without panties and learning how each one likes it best. Each Girl is so different and some wanted to try it the way another asks for it.

I did real well according to Kay, and she awarded me by letting me have a sandwich. She went into the kitchen and made one. She placed it in a bowl on the floor and my hands were tied again, behind my back. I started to bend down to eat but Kay stopped me. I was real hungry and almost didn't stop, she had to press the button. The only thing I had to eat for two days was the juices of men, dog and girls.

She bent down and said I think this is too easy. You need a challenge. She took my hair and pulled me away for the bowl. She then tied a leash to my balls and attached the leash to her chair leg. The leash had a wire she attached to the wall. She still held me as one of the girls lifted her dress and peed in the bowl then wiped herself and put the toilet paper in the bowl. Kay let me go and said you had better get to that before it soaks into the sandwich.

She let me go and I headed to the bowl. When my head was over the bowl and my nose was right on top but my mouth was two inches from the sandwich the leash was drawn to tight to continue. Kay said the leash stretches. I pulled hard and I received a shock. I sat back. Kay said I had better hurry, she wasn't going to wait long. I pulled again and the shock hit me. I had to sit back up. I tried again, this time I opened my mouth and drove my body into it. The shock was there the entire time I was pulling and I missed the sandwich. I got a mouthful of pee. Kay said don't spit that out, you swallow what ever you get.

I tried again and got a shock and a bit of sandwich as well as some dirty paper. I ate it and dived for more. This time I got a mouth full of pee. I drank it. I got better at the game and got two bites of sandwich. My balls felt like they were being pulled off. I dived again and this time the bowl was turned and I got another mouth full of pee. Not much pee as the stuff already soaked into the bread. This kept up until the bowl was cleaned. Kay said good job sissy. Would you like something to wash that down with? I knew this was a set up so I said pees no Pen-sas Kay. Kay said your Princess insists. She had all the girls' pee into the bowl wiped with toilet paper.

Then she fixed the bowl so it could not move. She then said, I'm reversing the switch on the unit. Now if you're not pulling it will shock you. She hit the switch and I nearly died trying to pull my balls off. I pulled real hard, leaning into it. This put my face right over the bowl. Kay said if your not drinking then you don't need to be over the bowl and she pushed me back. The shock sent me right back to pulling. I started drinking just to keep the position I was in. Kay and the girls made fun of me and would some times push me away for not drinking fast enough or not drinking enough pee between times. They spanked me and made me hurry up.

I finished that entire big bowl and Kay switched the thing back. I didn't know she did this so I pulled harder. She laughed and one of the girls pushed me back. The shock went away. A girl came up with a strap on dil-do. It looked real. There was a DD on each side. She slid the small one into my mouth and then tied it into place. She sat down and said do me. I tried to reach her but the leash was to far away. She moved a little closer. Do me bitch sissy she ordered. I leaned forward and received a shock but the dil-do was in her about half way. I pulled back out and the shock went away. She moved a little closer and said again. I did and went all the way in, the shock was bad, and the dil-do was choking me. I had to try really hard not to throw-up. Kay said keep it up or I switch this the other way. I did her, getting a shock to my balls with each stroke. When she came I was overjoyed, but then the next one sat down. I looked at Kay begging and she said do it or I press this twice. She held up the remote. I started doing her. The pain wasn't going away but I did real well. When I was on the last girl Kay said, I bet you don't even feel it anymore.

She got close to my ear and whispered, this was designed so you would think pain, each time you get hard. When your done with this girl remember this pain each time you look, think, or talk about sex with a girl.

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Day Three, Step One, Bed Time.

When I was done, the ache in my balls would not go away. They took me upstairs and stripped me. They cleaned me up and washed my mouth with soap. They made me smell pretty, like a little girl. They took me to the bed and tied me down. Kay placed the gadget on me and I begged her not too. She shoved the gag into my mouth and turned the water on, saying this has a chemical that makes you get hard, reduces your ability to speak in a low voice, and opens you to suggestions on the tapes. Soon your voice will be unchangeable, you will always sound like a little girl. Also, you will never be able to get hard and satisfy a girl, only men up the rear. She turned the machine on and it took a lot longer to get me hard but I got there and was instantly shocked. She placed the headphones on me and turned it on. She smiled as she watched my face. I heard the tapes message. Your name is Karen, you want to be a very nice and obedient little girl all the time. Your shy and look to you big sister for love and protection.

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Day Four, Step Two, Sleep.

I fell asleep crying. Monday morning Kay brought me breakfast and helped me eat. She let me relieve myself, then she told me to go back to sleep and she changed the tape. I heard her tell someone that his willpower had been broken down enough and it was time for step two. I did as asked and fell asleep. I was woken up many times, fed, let to relieve myself and tied back into bed. One day I wasn't tied but that's ok as I wanted to do whatever my wonderful and loving sister told me to do, so I went back to sleep. I heard her say, time for step three.

Chapter Thirty-One: Day Eight, Step Three, Mommy's Home, The Beginning.

This morning when I got up Kay had me stay in my baby doll nightie until I had the dishes and kitchen cleaned. Then I was allowed to get dressed and go out to play in the yard. Kay let me wear the dress Jim bought me. It was wonderful. It was full so I could wear a light petticoat with it and it came with a pinafore. I loved it and thanked him again.

When I was outside two girls from accost the street asked if I would help turn the rope so they could practice for school. I was afraid, but Kay came out and took the girls off to the side and talked to them. Soon they were brought back over. They had funny smiles on their faces, but both said we wouldn't hurt you. Kay promised that she would keep an eye on me so I could play and not worry. I was happy to have friends to play with and we got along very well. They ask me where I got such a wonderful Alice in Wonderland Dress; I let them know that my sister's boyfriend Jim bought it for me for being a good little girl. They laughed and laughed, I laughed with them. People laugh at the simplest things, sometimes I don't understand. Kay told me it's good to laugh. Kay watched us real close so I wouldn't get afraid. I kept looking over at her to make sure she was there. My heart nearly stopped when she went inside, but she opened a window and sat down to watch TV where she could still see me. We played for hours.

When the Taxi drove up, and I saw Mommy get out, my heart leaped for Joy. I ran to her saying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy and jumped into her arms. I asked her all about her trip and she hugged me and kissed me and said how much she loves me.

After a little while Mommy told me to go back and play, as she needed to talk to Kay. I happily did as my Mommy said. I played until lunch when Mommy called me in.

Mommy asked me some very silly questions like, do you like being a girl. I told her of course I do, I don't want to be one of those nasty old boys. She asked if I liked my new name. I looked confused and Kay said, Mother, Karen has always been her name. She asked, are you happy dear? I surprised Kay and got real serious. I started crying, the tears were rolling down my face. Mommy looked at Kay with concern and Kay looked at me with concern and kindness and asked why I was not happy. I looked at Mommy and said. I accidentally grew a boy thing and I pointed down. It makes me so sad and I'm afraid it will cause me to be a bad person. Mommy please take it off, please. I hugged her and begged her to take it off. She cried with me and so did Kay. Finally she said she would look into it.

The End of this story and the Beginning of a Wonderful Life for Adam..

Amy Lynn

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender