Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: John Gets Caught, by PantyWaist Sissy  (Read 39426 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
John Gets Caught, by PantyWaist Sissy
« on: September 21, 2013, 06:59:44 PM »
From our 2001 archives,

John Gets Caught, by PantyWaist Sissy

"Open your mouth", his 14 year old sister commands him, as she sits, straddling his chest just below his chin, wearing only her panties and a bra. Her 19 year old brother looks like he is about to cry, but she just smiles, looking down at him, holding a baby-spoonful of his own c-um in front of his pouting lips, a two-handled baby cup in her other hand. "Linda, please, not again. I...I d-don't want...I can't.." "Aw, the little baby got caught wearing his diapers by his mother, and a pair of my panties, too. So this is what happens to big sissies that get caught and forced to wear diapers and panties all the time, isn't it?" It was early friday evening, and their mother would be gone all weekend, and had only just left 2 hours ago, and she was already "feeding the baby" for the 3rd time... "Answer me, little boy" she cooed softly. "....yes" he said softly. "Yes what?"

"Yes....mommy". His faced burned with humiliation and embarrassment, and she was loving every second of this. "Open, NOW, or you know what could happen" she teased, and he once again allowed himself to be spoon-fed his own c-um until it was all gone. She once again wiped the bottom of the cup clean with his panty-c-um gag, and stuffed them in his mouth, then secured the c-um soaked gag with one of her knee-hi stockings.

She then had him lie face down, once again, while she laid back against the headboard of the bed with her legs spread, and with his hands still bound behind him, made him put his nose on her panty crotch, making him "fuc-k" the bed continually in his diapers and pink nylon covered frilly plastic panties, and smell her soiled panties until he was ready for another feeding. This was going to be a long weekend, he thought to himself, as he listened to her tell him this was all that he was going to do....all day and all night...She couldn't stop smiling....

part 2

He was SO humiliated. Before he got caught in his bed wearing diapers and his sisters panties, by his mother, no less, he always couldn't stand to stay dressed in his panties or diapers for another second after he came. And then it would be several days before he would get that "urge" again. But now, his mother and his sister knew all about his little secret, and he was told he was going to be "kept diapered and pantied" ALL the time. His mother had held his arms down on the bed while she called his sister into his room. Threatening his complete exposure when he tried to get up from the bed, she made him wet his diapers in front of them both, utterly humiliating and embarrassing himself.

While he laid there in his wet panties and diapers, his mother told his sister that she would now have complete authority over him, since he wants to act like a little baby, she said, and that meant he would have to obey her completely. She told Linda that she wanted her to treat him just like a baby, in every way, which would mean feeding him his bottle and spoon-feeding him his food.

He would spend most of the time in a playpen, and be put to bed every night at 7:00. No exceptions. And since he likes to wear panties, she wanted him in baby bonnets and sissy dresses too, and rhumba style plastic panties that little baby girls wear. His face was a bright red, as he had to lie still in his wet diapers as his mother laid down the law...

"Look at me" his sister cooed softly, as he humped the bed between her smooth, tanned legs. He did as he was told, humiliated, as she held his head with her hands against the crotch of her nylon panties. "You have to always look at me, in the eye, and not look away while you smell my panties, little boy. Now, I want you to suc-k outloud on your c-um gag, and swallow outloud, too, so I can hear you eat boys c-um." He did as he was told, and kept eye contact with her as he did so. "After I make you eat your c-um again, you have to take your nap. But, since it's already 6:00, I'm just going to put you to bed for the night" she said, smiling, realizing how frustrated he must be, being treated just like a baby, having to go to bed at 7:00 on a friday night. He whimpered through his gag, hearing this, and his eyes said it all: he did NOT want to do all this, he was NOT a baby. She smiled, and said, "Aw, don't worry, mommy will change your diaper before I put baby to bed." Will this ever end?, he thought to himself. Unfortunately for him, it would not.

part 3

His 14 year old sister just smiled, looking down at him while he smelled her panties. He continued to suc-k and swallow out loud on his c-um gag, and she began to hump against his nose, holding his head in place. "fuc-k the bed, little boy, and remember, you have to start crying like a little baby when you're "hungry", she cooed softly. Being "hungry" meant that he was getting excited in his diapers again, and she would very slowly jack him off, making him beg to eat his c-um for her, and this very humiliating routine she had thought of was SO degrading. He was still soft in his diaper and frilly pink nylon-covered plastic panties she had put him in.

For the next half an hour, Linda teased him endlessly. "Aw, wook at the wittle baby girl in her pwetty pink baby panties. Mom and I are going to make you wear thick, cloth, baby diapers and pink sissy baby panties ALL the time, little boy. And think about how you'll have to mind me all the time, too, just like I'm your mommy, too. I'm going to spank your little bottom whenever I think you need it, or if I just want to show you who's boss. And guess what? Mom said we're all three going to go stay at Aunt Donna's for the summer, and she said your three cousins that you enjoy flirting with so much are going to find out all about you!" she said, laughing now, and he whimpered through his gag now.

"NO!" he thought to himself, "she CAN'T do this to me!!" When Linda finally composed herself enough to speak, she told him "Mom said if you didn't cooperate and go with us, she's going to show everyone the pictures she has hidden away." He had a very worried look in his eyes, and the thought of being exposed to his very beautiful cousins suddenly made him start to get hard in his diaper, despite himself. He remembered his sister's threat about finding him excited in his panties and not crying to be fed, and began crying, as best he could, through his very c-um-soaked panty gag.

She laughed, "You must WANT them to watch you being put in diapers, don't you?! You're getting hard already. What a pantywaist sissy you are..." as she got up and turned him onto his back. She sat cross-legged on the bed beside him, and began to remove his panties and diapers. "Do you want mommy to feed you your c-um, sissy boy?" "...yes...mommy" "Say it", over and over, until mommy makes you c-um into your baby cup" He did as he was told, and turned red with shame while she told him how she was going have to show them how to do this at Aunt Donna's..............

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender